The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Contagion

Chapter Three — Analyzing the Data

There was no buzzword Monday morning. As he analyzed the conversation sitting in the office, he settled on the facts that Sarah recalled their weekend adventures, felt guilty about it, and likely wouldn’t tell anyone about what had happened. He had actually had to excuse himself, as the ice queen had suddenly become Chatty Cathy.

“First you were sick, then Sarah.” Lauren said as they sat together for lunch, this time in the cafeteria. “I’m hoping I’m not next.”

Jeremy smiled reassuringly. “You’re in great shape, so your immune response is probably much better than either of ours.”

This type of comment generally turned off the girls, though he just couldn’t help himself. Fortunately, Lauren was his type of girl.

“You still owe me a dinner, you know.” She said, gesturing to the food containers. “I cook a heck of a lot better than this.”

Jeremy had given this some thought. The infection time had passed, and anything that remained was probably at most just an amplification of pre-existing feelings.

“I know, and I’m sorry. Tomorrow night?” He asked.

“Deal.”

Back in the lab, Jeremy was reviewing his notes once again. Of his five proposed tests, he had data on four. He was just in need of a way to test the contagion hypothesis, though he was pretty sure it was solid. He was excited about dinner with Lauren, but had chosen the following night because he was anxious about finishing his exploration of the new formula. He needed to see how quickly the virus would travel and propagate between hosts, however.

Sarah had said goodbye to him wistfully as he exited the office.

“I want you to know I enjoyed this weekend, but we need to keep it on the down-low for a bit.” He had said.

Wanting to get home to get ready for his planned evening, he stopped quickly at a fast food drive-thru. Pulling up to the first window, he was greeted by a bubbly teenaged girl, all innocent smiles and freckles. As he handed her his credit card, he saw a strange look come over her.

“Hey mister.” She said, hesitantly.

He waited, looking at the internal struggle visible on her pretty young face.

“You don’t ever happen to go out with…” She paused. “Younger girls, do you?”

Jeremy had his own moment of hesitation, realizing something odd was going on.

“How young are we talking?” He said.

“Oh, I’m eighteen.” ‘Jessie’ said in response.

“Are you saying you’d like to go out with me?”

“That would be cool, yeah.” She said, her eyes twinkling.

Jeremy wasn’t the coolest cat out there, he knew, and he started wondering if had just picked up a girlfriend.

“I’m dating someone right now.” He said, elated that it was the truth. In reality, he would have been all over the girl if he wasn’t in shock. Numbers and data swirled in his head as he saw the crushed look in her eyes. “You’re cute, Jessie. Don’t worry about it, you’ll be over me soon.”

He drove to the second window and waited behind the car being served. He was realizing that from his observations so far, it was possible that a good chunk of the female population would continue to pursue him, in on-and-off forty eight hour periods. This thought was realized when a very similar scene happened at the pickup window.

Jeremy drove home, the contagion hypothesis settled, though it had caused more questions to arise. Could he develop an antidote or maybe a vaccination? Like he had thought earlier, there were definitely people he wanted to avoid until those questions were answered.

Dressed and ready an hour later, additional notes added to the collection, he was off on his true mission for the evening. The drive-thru had answered his question for the most part, but a plan was a plan, and additional data points were always beneficial, right? Besides, who doesn’t love to go to the strip club?

“Alright gentlemen, next on stage is that Venus from Phoenix, everyone welcome onstage, the beautiful Marie!” The deejay kicked off the song and she appeared with a glorious flair through the stage curtains. Blonde, older, maybe early thirties, Jeremy thought in his standard scientific fashion. Why couldn’t he just enjoy a nice set of tits? Not something his mom would say, but he was sure it was something that she probably thought. The tits were nice, though. As he sat watching, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Private dance, Mister?”

He turned his head, coming eye-to-chest with a pair of small but incredibly perky breasts clad in tiny silver triangles. They’re nice, mom, happy? She had an interesting look, maybe Hispanic and white. A cute little thing that he just had to assume had had her ID checked before she started working here.

“Sure.” He stammered, rising up out of his chair. The young beauty took him by the hand, apparently leading him to her favorite spot on the upper tier of seats, out of the glow of the stage lights. That was his problem with gentlemen’s clubs. Dorks just can’t say no to a pretty girl is generally a pretty hard and fast rule. He handed her a wad of bills that he hoped would be enough. As she turned to deposit it in her bag, he fished the formula from his pocket, dabbing it on his finger as he stared at her equally perky little butt as she bent over at the waist.

We’ll wait for the next song.” She said, plopping that fine body into his lap, draping her arm behind his neck. She touched her bottom lip with her index fingers, giving him a seductive gaze. Jeremy managed a weak smile.

“Trista.” She said, her teeth sparkling in the blacklights, hair flat black and thick under its eerie glare. Jeremy almost laughed, crunching his lips together and half squinting as she picked up his hand and replaced her finger with his, effectively giving herself the contagion.

The dance was actually pretty spectacular. The girl was incredibly limber, her body having that lean muscular firmness as opposed to just being slim. She put one ankle over his shoulder and slid to a splits, her bikini-clad crotch banging into his, like flicking a match into gasoline. She smiled, feeling the sudden growth there between the second and third bangs. She coiled around like a feeding alligator, her ass gliding back over his knee to the beat, miraculously folding his tightly wound cock between its tight cheeks as her body retreated over his. She draped her body backwards, pressing into his chest, her head nuzzled in his neck. Her lips brushed him gently for just a moment before she focused on sliding her ass up and down his upper thigh, almost fucking him through his pants.

“We can take this to the VIP room.” Trista whispered in his ear, biting gently on his lobe. “Much more private.”

She practically mouthed the last line, an audible but indistinguishable sound over the noise of the club.

“Trista, stage two. Trista stage two.” Over the microphone.

“Shit, I gotta go onstage.” She said. “I really want to dance for you up there.”

She used her head to indicate the upper private VIP rooms at the top of the stairs.

“Come find me.” Jeremy said, trying to sound cool and collected, though managing neither.

Trista hustled off to the stage and Jeremy watched her cross Marie on the stairs, the latter giving her a melodramatic stage kiss to the applause of the crowd. He was squinting his eyes, not sure whether or not they touched. He looked at his watch, making sure to keep mental timestamps for his notes. Then there was a divinely inspired chain reaction. Marie brushed the Skinny Goth. Goth touched Boy-Cut red head, who touched the Ebony Queen who was doing a dual table dance with the Asian Call Girl. This comprised about thirty seconds by his count. That was ignoring the off-branching vectors he wasn’t paying attention to, he thought a second later. Who did Skinny Goth touch? What leg is Boy-Cut rubbing on that Asian Call Girl will be rubbing on the next song?

He couldn’t follow all of that, but he had noticed the fact that Trista was constantly looking his direction, through practically every move and gyration of her beautiful young body. That was until his view was completely blocked by the enormous breasts straining at an ill-fitting Marilyn Monroe iconic dress.

“Marie, right?” Jeremy asked, suddenly finding some boldness in him. “VIP?”

“Thought you’d never ask, sweetie.” She said, grabbing him by the hand.

The doppelganger porn star led him to the top of the stairs, then to the very last room, farthest away from the stairs and stage. She closed the two of them in a little room consisting of the couch Jeremy fell into and the six or eight square feet of space in which she started to dance. Certainly not as talented a dancer than Trista, but her body was everything Jeremy had ever dreamed of. Her natural tits were large, perfectly formed with huge pink areolae topped with eraser hard nipples. The best word to describe her body would have been ‘voluptuous’; big, round and firm ass, flared hips sinking to meaty thighs and clearly defined calves ending in slender ankles. She was a natural exaggeration of the hourglass-figure, with a sweet and innocent face that could spark into dirty slut when the mood arose.

“Let’s just skip the dance.” Jeremy said as she removed her bottoms, leaving her gloriously naked in the small space. He was already pulling his hard cock out of his pants when she faced him again.

“Holy shit.” She said. “That’s pretty bold.”

“Get on your knees and suck it.” He said, firmly.

Marie looked in his eyes and felt herself deciding it would be okay a moment or two after she had already started sinking to her knees. She kept herself from scampering between his legs, but another moment along her lips were sliding down his cock, her tongue pushed out, tracing the base of his shaft. He pushed down on her braided blonde hair, forcing as much as him as she could take, holding her for a second and releasing her. This repeated a few times before he allowed her to hungrily suck his cock on her own. She gave a wet, sloppy blowjob that felt incredible, noisy and hot in the small area of the VIP room. The light was low, so Jeremy just rested his head back and enjoyed the feeling of the busty stripper’s lips massaging his cock, trying to keep his mind on his research.

There was a tap at the door. “Marie.”

The blonde’s head came off his shaft with a slurping sound.

“Jimmy wants to see you.”

“Shit.” He heard the blonde mutter, wiping her lips with the back of her hand, giving him a dirty smile. “Give me your number.”

Jeremy recited his cell number to her, then realized that might not have been the best idea. Time to pick up a second cell, he thought as she slipped out the door. Cursing at his luck, he looked at his wet cock, deciding the best way to get it back in his pants. Before he had decided on a plan, the door opened again to Asian Call Girl, who obviously had a guy with her, though he didn’t have a view into the small room. Her eyes met his.

“Sorry Tanner, occupied.” She said the unseen man. “I’ll come get you, sugar.”

She smiled and blew a phony kiss to the guy as he apparently walked away, then stepped into the little room.

“Looking for somewhere to put that?” She asked, shutting the door.

“Actually, I was.” Jeremy responded, stroking it.

The gorgeous Asian stripped off her sexy boy shorts, then the bikini bottom underneath. Without ceremony, she turned to face away from him, backing up, her tiny ass getting closer and closer to him. He aimed as she approached, one hand on his cock trying to line up on the mostly invisible target approaching him.

As he felt her tiny body taking him inside, the door opened again. Boy-Cut.

“Jesus Christ.” He muttered, then to the new arrival. “Close the door and guard it.”

The door clicked shut again, just as Asian Call Girl’s ass pressed into his waist, clutching his entire shaft in her hot embrace. Okay, contagion stats definitely proved, he thought, placing his hands on the girl’s slender waist as she started to ride up and down on his cock, showing her athleticism. He could feel the abs under his fingers flex as she used her core muscles to fuck him, pulling her long black hair over one shoulder with both hands before placing them on his upper thighs for leverage. She was Jeremy’s first Asian girl and her body felt incredible under his now wandering hands. He pulled her back to his chest and she immediately brought her tiny feet up onto his knees, his cock still deep inside her body. She kissed him as she continued actively fucking him, her breath sweet and minty. He could definitely enjoy this sort of lifestyle, he thought, feeling her tight pussy clutching at his shaft as she drove it up and down into her depths.

He didn’t want to finish, but the little Asian was just too tight, her body felt just too sweet on top of his. “Go switch with the girl at the door.”

She stood up, catching her balance, his cock slipping out of her as she rose. She glanced at him with a longing look, but quickly did as he wished. Jeremy had risen as well, and when Boy-Cut Red Head entered the room, he had lost all sense of gentlemanly contact, directing her to kneel on the small couch, pulling aside her bottoms. She apparently had no complaints, however, as he slid his cock into his second pussy of the night, the tall read head reaching behind herself to spread her cheeks, her face resting on the back of the couch. He felt his adrenalin and instincts surge as he started roughly fucking her, pounding her into the couch as their bodies slapped together, and to the beat, he noticed, smiling.

For the first time in his life, Jeremy found himself only caring about his own needs, not those of his lovers. He was aware of the change and realized he might feel guilty later, but something more animalistic had taken hold of him and he simply pounded away at the gorgeous red head at the pace he desired. When he felt like he was going to come, he simply pulled out and switched partners, the short break allowing him to lower his excitement level. After picking up the petite Asian, her arms wrapped around his neck as he fucked her in the air, bouncing her tiny body up and down, he was physically as well as sexually exhausted. His mental image switched to porn mode, imagining is come splattered all over Boy-Cut or Marie’s face. He sent the disappointed girl out again. He heard some arguing, then a new figure entered the room.

Trista immediately went to her knees and crawled between his legs. He wished it was bright enough to see into her eyes, because they appeared to be staring up at him as his shaft disappeared into her hot young mouth. He sighed, laying his head back again as he felt his passion building once more. The cute mixed brunette was as talented with her mouth as she had been in her dancing, and he decided that after he was finished, she would be a good subject for a little bit deeper programming. It definitely might be nice to have a hot little minx like this on call, he thought.

Jeremy stood as he felt himself getting ready to explode. Trista took it in stride, her rhythm hardly breaking with the position change, her mouth wet and hot on his shaft. He pulled out at the very last second and the first blast landed across her upturned face, painting a line from her chin to the bridge of her nose, right between her eyebrows before he could even get his hand on his shaft to control it. He squeezed gently as he stroked and the next shot came out with more force, arcing beautifully into her open mouth, pooling on her tongue. By the time he finished, she was a cute little mess, smiling up at him as she closed her mouth, showing an exaggerated swallow.

Returning his cock to his pants, he sat down on the couch.

“No, leave it there for now, sweetie.” He said as he saw her preparing to wipe her face with a towel she had somehow produced. She sat still, looking up at him with an expectant smile.

“Remember this number.” He said, reciting it, wondering if he could directly implant information into her memory. “I want you to call me tomorrow for more information, but what I want you to remember for now is that you will do anything that I ask and protect my identity the best you possibly can.”

“Okay.” The smiling dancer said simply.

“Great, Trista.” He said. “You can clean up now.”

The cute girl mostly cleaned up with her fingers, dipping them into her mouth as she scooped up his come, making him start to stir again. Fortunately, she finished off with the towel and led him out of the VIP room. The following scene was far from inconspicuous.

Jeremy was picking up women like the Pied Piper of Hamelin as he left the club, picking up his pace as even female patrons and staff started looking over in his direction. Marie was giving him an ‘I’ll call you’ gesture as she was grinding on a lap at the back. The clearest thing in his mind as he fled the scene was that he needed to avoid this in the future.