The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Contagion

Chapter Four — Doing Experiments

“I’m so glad you could make it this time.” Lauren said as she gestured Jeremy inside, giving him an awkward hug around the wine bottle and roses he carried. He knew it was cliché, but her eyes told him the gesture was appreciated anyway.

“Yeah, some sort of bug must be going around.” He said, placing them on the counter. “If that’s dinner I’m smelling, you were right about being a good cook.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere, bud.” She said, aiming a spatula at his face. He knew his mother was telling him something about that comment, but he chose to ignore it.

“So how is your research?” Jeremy asked, struggling to break the ice.

“No shop talk.” She said. “Tonight is just two geeks getting together to have dinner and see how the night progresses.”

“Ok then, how about those…Bulls?” He said.

Lauren smiled, her pearly white teeth flashing under those gorgeous blue eyes. “Okay, maybe a little shop talk.”

Simon laughed. The two ate.

“Netflix and chill?” Lauren asked.

Now this one he didn’t need his mother for. “You do know what that means, right?”

“Watch a movie and relax?” She said, “I heard it somewhere, why?”

“Well, the ‘chill’ part doesn’t mean what you think it means.”

He watched the crimson start at her cute nose and expand across her face and neck. “Oh my God.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’m chill.”

She laughed at that one and he delighted at the sound. The two made their way to the couch, settling down in front of the television. She scanned through available shows, both having watched most of the available documentaries.

“Look, Jeremy, can I be honest with you?” Lauren finally asked, dropping the remote on the coffee table.

Holy crap, this was it. She knew.

“Sure?” He said. Wait, was that a question or a statement?

“I like you a lot, Jeremy, but I tend to be a little awkward around guys.”

“Yeah, I have the same problem.”

“Awkward around guys?” She grinned.

“My mother says I couldn’t take a hint if someone left it in my pocket.”

“I’ve noticed that.” She said, putting her hand over his on his knee.

Lauren brushed her long blonde hair over to one shoulder and leaned closer to him. Before he knew what hit him, her lips touched his, a gentle kiss. Her blue eyes opened as she pulled away.

“So sometimes I can prove her wrong.” Jeremy said after a brief pause. “But one more time so I can be sure?”

She smiled again and they were kissing. Slow, experimental kisses, her silken lips parting just a hint, tongue searching for acceptance. It was accepted. The kiss deepened and he put his hand on her cheek, as if assessing the reality of her presence.

“You’re trying to tell me you’d like to kiss me.” Jeremy said when they finally parted.

“He can be taught.” She said, her smile wide, lighting up her whole face. “Now, your turn.”

The make-out session between the two awkward scientists went late and like hesitant teenagers, didn’t progress, though Jeremy could still feel her body pressed up again as he headed home. Tomorrow’s lunch date was confirmed and he was pretty happy, but also pretty worked up. He popped open the glove box, his formula rolling back and forth.

The car swung around in a wide u-turn. The strip club was out of the question, too public and apparently too dangerous. His mind raced as he headed back into the city, then he had an idea.

Pulling into the large parking lot, he doubted he would even get in the restricted building after hours, but he had set his mind on something. As he approached the doors, he realized that tonight must he his lucky night. The droplet on his finger had soaked in, showing no sign. He just had to trust in his own research.

“I’m sorry sir, the CDC is only open for employees until tomorrow.”

“I know, I just need to talk to someone. Maybe she could come out? Maggie Conrad?”

He watched as the woman, her cleavage pulling at the buttons of her blue uniform shirt ran her finger down the directory page. He matched it, brushing his finger over hers, pointing out the name. She looked mildly offended at the contact, then her eyes changed slightly.

“Do you know if she’s in, Doll?” He asked.

“She’s always in late.” The security guard said. “I’m Emily.”

“I’m pleased to meet you, Emily.” Jeremy responded. “Do you have a badge I can borrow? I’ll just run up and see her.”

“Oh,” She said, a look of disappointment in her brows. “Here, you can use this one. Professor Stilton forgot it, but he’ll be back in the morning.

“Thank you love.”

Jeremy followed the familiar path to his old stomping grounds. Maggie Conrad was a respected researcher, brilliant mind and gorgeous beyond all belief. Her short brown hair, and spectacular body were the limit of it, though. She was a major bitch, and he didn’t say that sort of thing often.

She was at one of the research benches when he arrived, letting himself in with the access card.

“I said just another hour, Luke.” Maggie said, not bothering to look over her shoulder. As he approached, he tapped her on her bare shoulder between her neck and the sleeve of her blouse.

“Stop messing around. We can do that when we get back to your place.”

She turned her head, her eyes lighting on Jeremy’s.

“Jeremy?” She asked, surprised to see him.

“Just paying a visit.”

“Oh.” She said, and he could see the subtle change in her.

“So it seems like we have an hour.”

“An hour for what?” She said, and he could see that she was a little flustered. She was as beautiful as ever.

“You know I’ve always wanted to get my cock between those lips.” He said, tugging at her lower lip with his finger.

“You have?”

“I know you have too.”

“I have.”

“Let’s go somewhere private.”

“Professor Stilton is gone for the night.” She said, standing, her long legs unfolding from under the bench, displayed beautifully in a tight pair of shorts. “But we can’t get in there, shit.”

Jeremy waved the keycard. “Start the clock.”

Feeling cocky, he gave the beautiful brunette’s ass a solid whack as she headed down the hall.

Before the door clicked closed behind them, activating the lock, Maggie’s blouse was off, leaving her in a light colored shirt with buttons almost to her navel. She was working them slowly with her talented fingers, exposing more and more skin and finally the delicate curve of her perfect breasts. Jeremy, in turn was fumbling with his zipper, feeling the exponential growth in his pants as more of his old crush came into view.

“Got something for me in there?” She said, replacing his fingers with hers. She as much more nimble and moments later her hand slipped past he waistband of his shorts and her fingers curled around his cock.

“You do.” She smiled seductively. She gracefully dipped to her knees like a person riding in a glass elevator, her eyes maintaining contact with his.

“So you’ve fantasized about me doing this?” She said, pulling his pants down to his knees. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of them.

“So many times, Maggie.” He said, “But not just that.”

“Oh, do you have other dirty things you want to do to me?” Her lips brushed the tip of his cock.

“Let’s start with this.”

“My pleasure.”

Those were her last words for quite a bit. He could see the lipstick smearing on his cock as those sweet lips slid across his shaft, taking him into her hot mouth. He sighed in satisfaction, running the fingers of both hands through her hair, meeting at the back of her head. She needed little encouragement, though. Whoever Luke was, Jeremy figured he was getting some petty outstanding blowjobs. Maggie sucked him like a porn star, wet and messy with lots of noise and eye contact, choking herself on his dick as her head slid back and forth. After a solid ten minute performance, in which he had to lower her to his balls a few times to cool things off, he decided that he would save her mouth for later. There were more pressing activities in his head.

“Take your clothes off, Maggie.” He said, peeling his own shirt off over his head, moving over to the couch.

Maggie made a show of it, standing on her toes and pushing her firm ass out as she peeled the shorts off over that sexy curve. No panties impaired his view of those perfect cheeks. She unclasped her bra, then both that and the shirt came off at the same time. Firm, round breasts, still in his mind’s eye from the year the office had a party at the lake. He had stared at that bikini top covertly for a few hours, even snapping some voyeuristic pics on the sly.

“Do you like what you see?” Maggie said as she bent at the waist, reaching down to her feet.

“Leave the heels.” Jeremy said. “Over here.”

“Dirty boy.” Maggie laughed.

The infected scientist climbed up onto the couch, straddling his legs. “Is this what you want?”

“Shut up and fuck me, Maggie.” Jeremy responded.

He watched as Maggie squatted down, using one hand to guide his aching cock between those athletic legs. As he entered her, her eyes rolled up for just a second and she uttered a soft moan. As she took his whole length into her, he could feel her weight on his body. Her lips found his and her tongue drove erotically into his mouth. She ground her body into his, stimulating his clit as she kissed him. Now this is the relief I needed, Jeremy thought, feeling her body pulsing on his shaft.

For a while, Jeremy simply let Maggie fuck him, but he knew his time was limited, so he laid her on her side on the couch, spooning her from behind, finding his way back into her to her obvious delight. He sawed away at Maggie’s body, generally working speeds and angles that worked for him, wanting to build up to his first orgasm as he was hoping to get in a second before the proverbial buzzer.

When he thought he was ready, he sat up on the couch, motioning for the stunner to get on knees, where she knew exactly what he wanted her to do. His hand on the back of her neck, he allowed her to suck that cock once again, this time using her throat a little bit, caressing her beautiful body with his free hand.

“I want you to swallow every drop, Maggie.” Jeremy said, feeling his toes curling from her expertise. She nodded slightly in agreement.

He erupted into Maggie’s mouth with almost ten years of backlogged frustrations, flooding into her, forcing her to swallow repeatedly, each contraction of her mouth causing him to deliver more. His body shook as she worked it, never quitting, milking every last drop out of him.

“Good girl, Mags.” He said, using her least favorite nickname. “Show me your stripper side and pop that ass up here. I need you to get me hard again.”

He had to show her what he meant, but soon she was awkwardly climbing backwards up the couch, spreading her knees to clear his shoulders until her wet slit was directly in his face.

“Start sucking, baby.”

It was an uncomfortable position, at least for Maggie, but Jeremy enjoyed it immensely. His tongue explored her tight little pussy, occasionally sampling some of that perfect ass. Her position changed her blowjob dramatically, evoking a different friction and connection between his shaft and her silky lips and tongue. Fifteen minutes, he thought. Things seem ready, but what about prep?

“Maggie?” He asked as he flipped her off of him.

“Yes.” She said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

“I’m going to take your ass before I go, but I’ll need something.”

“Just the thing, stud.” She said, reaching under the couch. He realized Luke wasn’t the only one enjoying Maggie’s climb up the career ladder as she came out with a tube, squirting some on her hand and stroking his cock as he sat. He saw her swipe it between her own cheeks when she had finished him.

“How do you want me?”

Jeremy directed her facing away from him and she backed towards him, lowering her ass towards his eagerly awaiting cock. He was able to guide himself in this time, letting her control the momentum. She slid down onto him, his cock popping into her ass easily though still greeted with an incredibly tight fit. She moaned loudly and Jeremy worried about passers-by.

“Oh, that feels so good in my ass.” Maggie cooed as she used her strong core muscles to slide that perfect behind up and down, swallowing his cock on each downward motion. As the intensity of the ass fucking progressed, Jeremy pulled her back towards him and she propped her feet on the edge of the couch, using the new leverage to fuck him harder, her firm butt slapping into him as she continued to moan his name. The eager scientist wore him out for the next ten minutes and he realized he was almost out of time. He pulled her back even more, hooking his hands under her knees, pulling her weight off them, taking away her control. Pressing down on his feet, he was able to thrust up into that beautiful asshole, pounding it over and over again in an outpouring of lust and payback. As his second load poured into her, he sank deep, letting his throbbing shaft finish inside of her.

“Thanks for the fuck, Maggie.” He said, his mental clock having expired. She stared at him longingly as he got dressed, her eyes still on him as he walked out the door.

* * *

Simon left work early the next day, having arranged another date with Lauren and a stealthy kiss in his lab. He had devised a new experiment and wanted to test it out.

The mall was pretty dead for a weekday afternoon and he made his way to the lingerie store, somewhere he had never dared to enter before. The salesgirl looked at him dubiously, but finally approached him.

“Can I help you find something, sir?”

“Absolutely, uh, Beth.” He said, reading her nametag. She was casually dressed, cutoff jean shorts, a gray tank-top and a white unbuttoned sweater. She was cute and perky, her curly blonde hair framing her face and creamy white complexion.

“Actually, I’m from the District office.” He said, his voice turning stern. He handed her a business card, which she quickly accepted, reading it.

“This says you’re from…”

“Never mind that.” He said, hoping his hypothesis was true. The card had been exposed to the virus last night and he was testing to see how long it would stay active. “Is there any other staff here?”

“Susan’s over there.” Beth replied.

“Okay, give that to her.”

Beth followed his orders, giving the card to the equally bubbly brunette.

“Now, as I said, I’m from the District office and need to do an audit. You’re both over eighteen, right?”

“Yes, sir.” Both girls said in unison.

“Perfect. We’re instituting a minimum hiring age, so you’re both fine.”

Jeremy found that he was starting to enjoy his new role. Research could be so…compelling.

“Beth, you first.” He said as the blonde nodded those cute curls. “Susan, you watch the store until Beth comes to get you. Beth, take me to the office.”

“Ok, sir.” Susan said, looking him up and down.

The bubbly blonde led him back to the manager’s office, a tight corner full of papers and binders, but private.

“This will do just fine, Beth.” He said as she closed the door. “Now let’s get those shorts off of you.”