The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Contagion

Chapter Seven — Denouement

“Let’s go.” Jeremy said as Lauren let him into the apartment.

She could see his stress level was high. “Okay.”

They were fifteen minutes down the road before he spoke again.

“There’s something I have to get off my chest.” He said, nervously.

“I have something too.” She said, placing her hand on his on the gearshift.

“Ladies first.” He said, happy for the delay in the inevitable.

“Promise not to be mad?” She said, her eyes alight with tension.

“How could I be mad at you?”

“You know Sarah, right?”

Jeremy’s vision was immediately swamped with visions of the weekend he spent with the former secretary.

“Yes. Your friend. How is she?”

“She’s fine, but that’s not it.” She said.

“Hit me.” He said, changing gears, an oddly sensuous act with her hand on his.

“We’re…” Lauren paused. “…more than just friends.”

It came as a surprise to him, but he knew it was nothing compared to the tale he was about to unleash on her.

“Should that make me love you any less?”

He saw a tear roll down her cheek. He caught it with his finger before it dropped from her jaw.

“I love you, Jeremy, but I love her too. Can that be okay?” He felt the shaking in her palm.

“Lauren, I only want to make you happy and for you to be happy. Half of you is still better than anything I’ve ever had.”

“It doesn’t have to be half.” She whispered.

Jeremy knew the end-game was upon him.

“It’s my turn.” He said. “You’re just going to have to take my word for it. I can show you the science later, that is if you don’t hate me after.”

“Silly.” She said. “Nothing turns me on more than a guy that wants to talk science.”

He smiled weakly. “Let’s start with Sarah.”

Jeremy spoke uninterrupted for over an hour as the miles and the scenery passed by, unappreciated. He found that his best bet was to just speak and keep his eyes on the road, not wanting to be influenced in his recounting the truth by her expressions or her reactions. Her hand never left his, though and he managed to get through it. The most agonizing thing about the whole experience was the long pause after he wrapped up. One mile, two, three before he lost count. Finally, he glanced over at her.

“Lauren?”

She met his gaze, her face unreadable. Ever so slowly, the lights returned to her blue eyes and he saw a slight upward curve starting on her beautiful lips.

“So tell me about the science.”

END