The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Contagion

Chapter Six — Drawing Conclusions

Jeremy was disappointed. As far as he could tell, Lauren hadn’t come into the office and he couldn’t reach her by phone. She hadn’t cancelled on him, so he was still anticipating their date for the evening. He wanted to make some more progress on his real research, so taking the day of was out of the picture for him. Things didn’t go too well, though. His distraction caused him to make mistakes, at one point even dropping a tray of samples, requiring him to spend most of his remaining time going through his sanitation protocols.

His ride up in the elevator cheered him up though. He was going to see Lauren in just a couple of hours.

“Rough day?” Karla asked as he came out of the inner office.

“It happens.” He said, anxious to get his social responsibilities covered so he could get out of there.

“Do you need me to order you any supplies? Mice, cleaning supplies?” She smiled sexily. Damn she is hot, he thought.

“No, I should be good.” He said. “Have a good evening, Evelyn.”

As he walked to the door, he had a mental itch. By the car he had to scratch it. Normally the secretary did cover supply orders, but something had been off. Why cleaning supplies? Unless.

He realized as he pulled out of the parking lot. They were watching him. Who, he wasn’t sure, certainly Evelyn. His contract had always stated no oversight. What had changed? I have, he thought. Shit. What could he possibly do. The fog of his obliviousness cleared and his mental image of his mother sighed in relief. The woman’s been flirting with you mercilessly, she said. She’s up to something.

Jeremy tried to get it out of his head. As he was pulling into Lauren’s community, he had suppressed it. So he would talk to his supervisors in the morning, see what was going on. He had cleared all of the notes and samples out when he had gotten back on his research track. His confidence in his own abilities comforted him.

Lauren wrapped her arms around him in a tight embrace the moment she let him in the apartment, her face pressed firmly into his chest.

“Thank you for last night.” She whispered.

Jeremy lifted her chin. “I love you too, Lauren.”

She smiled.

“Sorry I didn’t say it last night.”

“That’s just you, Jeremy.” She said, the smile widening, her lips reaching up to his.

The kiss was soft and sweet, with a subtle not of loosely restrained passion. He felt a slight anxiety in her body as he held her.

“I have dinner ready.” She said, finally breaking the embrace.

“I could smell it down the hall.” He said, following her to the dining area. “You sure know how to bribe a guy to come over.”

“What if I wasn’t cooking?” She asked, bringing in a covered dish.

“Okay, you got me. I’d still be here. It’s you I’m after.”

Lauren blushed. “You can sweet talk, given the chance, can’t you?”

“I even like the look.” Jeremy said, gesturing to her. She was wearing a fluffy white cotton robe, her hair still damp from the shower, not a hint of makeup to cover her true beauty.

“I wanted to be with you. Me, not someone I make myself into.” She said, opening up a little as she sat down. “I tend to be guarded and hide behind clothes and a ‘look’. I wanted you to see me.”

“I like what I see.” He said. “From the first day.”

“Eat.” She said, looking a little uncomfortable.

The meal was perfect. Laughter, honesty and zero stress. Probably the best date in Jeremy’s fledgling career. She waved off his offer to help with the cleanup, offering her hand instead. She led him into the bedroom silently, then turned to face him.

His eyes were drawn downward as she untied the robe. Within moments she was shrugging it off her shoulders, exposing herself to him.

“Publish or perish, Jeremy.” She said.

“Publish.” He said, wrapping his arms around her.

Their lips broke briefly as she pulled his shirt off over his head, reconnecting the kiss as she unbuttoned his pants. He kicked off his own shoes, uncaring as to their disposition. Her tongue was toying with his as he felt his pants hit his ankles, followed by his shorts and he stepped out of them, their two bodies slowly stepping backwards towards the bed. She giggled as the back of her knees hit the mattress, throwing her off-balance and onto the comforter. She slid her body towards the head as he followed her, his body sliding seamlessly between her legs, spread in welcome.

For several minutes, neither spoke. His lips pressed against hers again as he entered her, feeling the warm embrace of her body as she accepted him, her sigh of pleasure his secondary reward. It was slow and sensual, building gradually, as much about the passion of their lips as the joining of their bodies. Everything else faded into a solidarity of flesh, a perfect, blissful warmth shared between the two lovers. He felt the soft curve of her firm calves on his lower back as he thrusted inside of her, consciously recording every motion, every sensation her body shared with him.

“Jeremy.” She said softly as he drove into her. “Jeremy.”

A few moments later, she gave him her first orgasm, her lips frozen from their searching caress, her body tightening around him, legs drawing him deeper. He continued his movements as it abated, then felt her hands on his waist, pushing him off.

Lauren directed him to his back and her mouth was on him, her blonde curls masking her face as she swirled his tongue down to the base of his shaft. He lay in bliss, knowing that this was a pleasure he wouldn’t be able to stand for long. He was right, and his polite warnings went unheeded and he exploded into her mouth, feeling that it was far more than usual, a little guilt creeping into his consciousness, softened some by the fact that he had given her the option.

“Wow.” He said, not knowing what else to say.

“Wow indeed.” Lauren said, rising to snuggle into his chest. “I almost bit off more than I could chew.”

Jeremy looked down at her and saw the smile, then felt free to laugh himself.

“Do you need a drink?”

“That would be sweet.” She said.

“Be right back.”

He got a bottle of water from the kitchen and on the way back went to close the curtains in the main room. As they closed, he caught a glint and peeked out through the side. A black car across the street, a light glow from within. Hadn’t he seen that car before, outside of his house?

“Can I ask you something off subject?” He asked, handing her the water.

“You can ask me anything you like as long as we get back to the subject eventually.” She said, a sexy smile lighting her blue eyes.

He crawled back into the bed.

“Do you ever wonder about the company we work for?” He whispered.

Lauren’s body tightened up, enough for him to feel it.

“Every day.” She joined in the whisper.

“I think they’re spying on me, on my work.”

“Why do you think that?”

“The new secretary.”

“Evelyn?”

“She’s been asking a lot of questions and…”

“And what?” Lauren whispered, intrigued.

“And…” He said, struggling with it. “Flirting?”

“With you?”

“I think so.”

“Bitch.” Lauren said, catching him off guard. “No offense, but if you’ve noticed it…”

Jeremy laughed, the loudest sound in the conversation.

“None taken. I think someone’s parked outside.”

Lauren’s face darkened as she glanced in the direction of the windows. The shades were pulled in the bedroom.

“What are you going to do?”

“I’ve got some ideas.” He said. “You might hate me later, though.”

“Why would I do that?”

“I’m going to beg your patience with me the same as you did.” He answered.

“Fair. Does this mean you’re leaving?”

“No.” Jeremy said, rolling her light body on top of his. “At least not yet.”

* * *

Shit. The whispering might just be a lover’s swooning, or it might mean he’s caught on, Karla thought. She eased the car down the road, not waiting for him to come out as she definitely didn’t want to be seen. Need to be subtler and on guard. She cursed herself as she drove back to her hotel. Amateur hour.

* * *

Jeremy woke up in Lauren’s bed, warm and happy. She was still sleeping as he was lost in his thoughts, formulating his plan. He had worked out some details when she awoke. He was no James Bond, but Bond wasn’t even as good with women as he was.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He said, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

“Thanks for still being here.” She said, softly.

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“I haven’t had much luck in the past.” She said. “But that’s apparently changing.”

“Will you do me a favor, Lauren?” He asked.

“Of course.”

“Don’t go in again today.”

The memories of last night’s hushed conversations washed back into the foreground of her mind.

“Okay.” She found herself matching his hushed tones.

“I’ll call you as soon as I can.” He said, then added. “If I asked to come away with me, would you?”

“Yes.” Lauren was surprised at how quickly and easily the answer came.

Jeremy stood to dress and she watched him, her eyes admiring the body that had given her so much pleasure the night before. She wanted to pull him back into her arms, aching at the thought of him leaving, even for a while.

“I’ll miss you.”

He leaned down to kiss her. “I’ll be back.”

* * *

Karla was more on guard. Her seduction approach hadn’t worked and she had slipped up and he was probably on to her investigation. She went for the secondary approach, sliding open the drawer. Two pencils, some post-it notes and a handgun. Normally it didn’t have to come to this, but she was trained in interrogation techniques and his workspace below was soundproof and private. She would confront him a few minutes after he settled in to his day’s work.

He breezed into the office at his normal time.

“Hey Jeremy.” She said, smiling.

“Good morning, Evelyn.” He said, trying to distance himself, hiding his true purpose.

He was heading for the inner door when he turned to face her.

“Hey, I was going to ask.” He said.

She looked up at him, ice blue eyes and angelic face hiding what he thought might be a much darker interior.

“Would you like to get a drink sometime?”

It threw her off a little bit. She had already mentally change gears, prepared for the harder road.

“I’d like that.” She said, trying to charm up the smile even more.

“Got a pen?” He asked.

Karla produced a pen from the stand on her desk and handed it to him. His finger slid down hers, soft as a feather as he took it. He took her hand in his other hand and turned her palm up, writing his number there on her slightly clammy skin.

“Call me when you want to go out and I’ll show you around.” He said, trying to give it all the suave overtones from every movie he had ever watched. Probably horribly, he thought.

“I’ll do that.” Karla said as she watched him go to the inner door. She was glad she had finally managed to draw him in. He was far too attractive for torture, she thought.

Jeremy rode the elevator down and keyed the code to his office, his nerves bristling. Logging into his computer as soon as it booted, he wrote her an email.

“Please come by my lab at lunchtime.”

That was it. He hadn’t expected a response, but he knew from experience that it would produce results.

Karla found herself getting increasingly excited as lunch time approached. Finally, she’d be able to wrap this mission up and report to her superiors. She was mad at herself for doubting her own abilities, but she knew she’d have him eating out of her hand in minutes.

“Sit.” Jeremy said firmly, pointing to the single desk chair as the door clicked behind the new secretary.

She sat, wanting to hear him out before she made her move.

“I want you to answer all of my questions truthfully.”

“Okay.” She said. Lying was one of her strongest qualities. He looked a little high strung, even sexy, she thought.

“Who are you?”

“Karla Bledel.” She said, only realizing she had given her real name after it had slipped out.

“Why are you here?”

Jeremy could see her face twisting, probably the desire to countermand his instructions.

“To see what you’ve been up to.”

“What does that mean?”

“The company wants to know if you’ve developed anything important and are committing corporate espionage.”

Holy shit, Jeremy thought. Holy fucking shit. This was as far as his cobbled together plan had gone. Now what?

“What do you know?”

“Only that you’ve been acting secretively and seem to be seeing a lot of women. Is it some sort of mind control drug?” She asked, still feeling like she had the upper hand. She was getting information, wasn’t she?”

“I’m asking the questions here. What have you told your supervisors?”

“Not much, really. Just hunches.” She answered her own question. God, why was she telling him all this. Suddenly she realized that she had lost control of the situation and her mission.

“Who do you work for?”

“I don’t know.”

Jeremy chewed on this one. He had no reason to suspect that she wasn’t telling the truth. He had dosed her pretty high.

“What should I do?” He asked, not knowing any other approach.

“Do you have money?” She asked.

He thought about that as well. “Some, but I know I can get more.”

“Then run.” She said, staring up at him from the chair.

Jeremy paced the office, ‘Karla’ still in the chair where he had ordered her to sit, watching him as he walked back and forth.

“I’m sorry.” She offered. “It’s just my job.”

“Well, your job sucks.” He said, harshly.

He watched an odd smile cross her beautiful face.

“Sometimes it does.”

The contagion. He had forgotten in all the tension. The woman’s sex drive was probably in overdrive right now.

He unzipped his pants, watching her eyes follow every move as he extracted his cock.

“Now is one of those times.” He said, gesturing her to her knees. Knowing her, she would never stop following him until he cleared her infectious state, or at least that’s how he decided to justify it.

Karla’s internal struggle was over. She could no longer resist him, though she knew she had barely resisted him at all. She really wanted this, like nothing she had ever wanted before. Whatever he had, it was powerful, she thought, parting her lips.

Jeremy felt the secretary’s lips tracing across his shaft, the warmth of her mouth enveloping him as she took him in. Something about it helped ease the tension in his body, despite his desire to flee. He considered that there was a chance that the virus was affecting him as well, possibly due to pheromones being released by the subject. Definitely something to look into as he felt just about as unable to resist what was happening as she apparently was, her lips finally reaching the base of his cock. Experienced, he thought, looking down at the lovely curls and curve of her nose as she started moving back and forth on his shaft, sucking him tight and deep with every stroke, her cheeks hollowed to the shape of his member.

She wrapped her hands around his firm ass, using the leverage to guide her as she sucked that incredible cock, taking it deep into her throat. It tasted so good and felt even better. She felt his fingers in her hair, then pressure on the back of her head. She relaxed as he took over, sliding that gorgeous thing over and over between her wet and hungry lips. God, she wanted him to fuck her. Patience, she thought, he wanted you to suck him, so suck him. His urgency increased and he was essentially fucking her mouth. She allowed it, feeling the tingling between her own legs as he took her mouth, using it for his own pleasure. She wanted nothing more than to give herself in to his desires, she just hoped that those desires would include taking her body as firmly has he was taking her mouth.

He knew that his only escape was to make her come, so despite a desperate urge to fil her throat, he pulled out from between those lips, standing her up before dropping his own pants to his ankles and sinking into the chair. Without comment, she backed up between her legs, lowering that remarkable ass and he guided himself into her as she sank down onto his throbbing cock.

“Yes.” She cried out, her passion echoing in the enclosed office.

Karla fucked him. God, he had never been fucked quite like that. He feared for his own safety more than a few times as she rose up and planted back down again, his cock coming completely out of her body before hammering back home, deep inside of her. She was vocal and aggressive, as if life and death were on the line.

“Oh my God, I’m going to come.” She cried out, still pounding into his cock with her beautiful body.

She spoke truth, collapsing on top of him thirty seconds later, her body still sliding as her back pressed into him, her hair in his face as she bucked on his shaft. He could feel her wetness running between his legs onto the chair as she writhed in pleasure. He made a mental note about dosage levels as he stood her up. He had accomplished his mission, but something wouldn’t let him stop here. He stood and entered her again from behind as she stood, thrusting into her body over and over again as he tiptoed her to the desk. She stretched out her arms as they reached it, bending over at the waist and pressing her upper body to the cool surface as he continued to fuck her. He wanted more, realizing that the insatiable hunger he felt wasn’t entirely natural. Her arms, searching for purchase and support were knocking things off the desk wholesale, clatters and bangs mixing with her moans and the sound of their bodies slapping together.

He caught the bottle as it prepared to roll off the desk, recognizing it immediately. Propylene Glycol. He used it extensively for his formulae, as a solvent for some of his insoluble ingredients to enhance their ability to be safely injected. Harmless, safe and slippery. He squeezed it out onto her beautiful ass cheeks, watching it run down to his cock, lubricating his passage in and out of her hot body.

Karla felt an emptiness as he pulled out of her. Was it over? She hoped not. She was on the verge of another orgasm and she wanted it badly. She winced as she felt the pressure on her ass, and before she could even form words, he was pushing inside of her. She grunted as he slid home, her body opening up for him in its uncontrollable lust. She wasn’t a stranger to it, though, and she welcomed the thrusts as they came, each one becoming more urgent. Her clit was banging into the edge of the desk, driving her even more crazy than before. The orgasm hit her like a missile, drowning out the relentless hammering of the cock in her ass, though even that added to the sensations of pleasure that were starting to make her weak in the legs, her weight supported mainly by the desk now.

Jeremy fucked the beautiful spy’s ass with long and powerful thrusts, unable to control his own passion. Her sounds were of nothing but pleasure and he felt the strength of her orgasm through his invading flesh. He slowed only as his come poured into her tight bowels, the muscle there gripping him, milking him as she lay obediently on the desk, accepting his every desire. As he pulled out, finally sated, he watched as the tight muscle sealed shut, pushing out a single drop of his come.

“Don’t follow me, don’t talk about me. Forget I ever existed.” Jeremy said as he pulled his pants up. “And don’t leave this room until tonight.”

Karla lay in bliss, her cheek pressed to the cool surface of the desk, her mind absorbing his commands. As she inventoried all the pleasure sensors in her body, she just wanted to lay there and enjoy the sensations. She found herself having trouble distinguishing between fantasy and reality as she heard the lab door click shut. Someone had been here with her, hadn’t they?