The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Mind Controller: Vengeance

Author: PrecisionInstrument

Date: 10/2008

Prologue

I sat at the back of the courtroom listening to the Lisa Dawning’s closing arguments. She reiterated every crime my beloved Kari and I had committed. In a selfless act Kari accepted full responsibility of all charges and managed to keep my involvement out of the press. What little information they found regarding me during the investigation I quickly erased.

We were approaching the two year mark from when the charges first came about. I had decided to lay low and just focus on school, giving me time to reflect on the problems I created and how to avoid them in the future.

I searched across the courtroom for Tiffany. She has been one of the key witness and still my subject. While she was just now turning 17, the changes I placed within her were still present. My carless respect for society and the laws that govern us is the root cause of this problem, but it does not change the fact that I hated this District Attorney and Tiffany’s mother, Annabelle.

Annabelle was a strict Southern Baptist from the Virginia. While we currently reside in Modesto California, her old fashioned approach to men & women is how this all started. I searched her thoughts and saw the gloating as she stared across at my Kari. Her worthless husband sat next to her, beaten into submission by this arrogant bitch. I hated them both and needed revenge… but not at the expense of making the same mistakes.

I casually sent comfort to both Kari and Tiffany; they smiled and made a particular motion with their heads indicating their submission. Annabelle noticed the simultaneous motions made by both women and I saw her mental alarms wake up. I had Tiffany hold her mothers hand to reassure her, but I could hear the doubt in Annabelle’s mind. She feared her daughter was possessed by a demon, or somehow not cured of this problem. I’ll have to deal with her later, but for now my objective is this District Attorney.

Lisa Dawning’s is well known in Modesto as an arrogant, self righteous DA. She married a man that she could control and met certain criteria regarding what type of social appearance she wished to present. She is the dominant in the relationship, considering she kept her maiden name vs. taking his last name (Smith). Her Husband, Michael, is an accountant for her father’s construction company. Michael maintains few other clients outside of her fathers due to the additional workload her father has him do that is outside an accountant’s duties.

I had spent the past two years finishing my masters in physical therapy. When Kari and I first started dating years ago, she came up with this as the most logical solution for my public profession. This gave me access to someone’s exposed back for a legitimate medical reason. I needed this access for my AOD (Awareness Obstruction Device). Without the use of this device I can quickly (and unintentionally) destroy a person’s awareness. While it might seem a satisfactory result, teaching someone to read, write, and other basic functions is very time consuming and you might as well kill them since they are basically a shell of a human. By using an AOD, I can communicate directly with an individual’s subconscious without them even being aware of what has happened. Eventually giving me enough data on the awareness to manipulate them to what I need. If this were psychology you could potentially look at this as the ID, EGO, and SUPER EGO… but it’s not quite the way Freud describes them. However, an individual’s awareness is built upon a basic awareness, similar to your subconscious.

Lisa was moving to Sacramento to take a new job as an Assistant DA after this case. A bit of a step down for her, but still a decent job and had long term potential in politics considering the proximity to the California Capitol. Her husband would be commuting to see her on the weekends, giving me ample time to work with him while she was working on her new career.