The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Mind Controller: Vengeance

Author: PrecisionInstrument

Date: 10/2008

The Chiropractic Office: Elizabeth

I found a local chiropractic office that was looking for a part time Physical Therapist in the area where Michael lived. He was going to stay in their home till it could sell, but I would ensure that would never happen.

I showed up at the chiropractor’s office with an updated resume. The receptionist was young and very pretty. I walked up to the desk with a slight grin and introduced myself “Hello, my name is Greg. I am here regarding the physical therapy position.” She immediately liked me without any influence on my part. Considering my height and general appearance, I usually don’t have to do much for first impressions.

“Hello Greg, I’m Elizabeth. I’m the office manager and receptionist.” She put a bit more emphasis on Office manager to impress me. I liked this one already. She’ll be very easy to break once we have a few moments alone. “Donna will be out in a few minutes. She’s seeing her last patient for the evening.”

I sat down on a char in the waiting room and made some conversation with Elizabeth. I found out she had just graduated High School two weeks ago and was going to be attending Junior College in the fall. She had worked for Donna the past two summers and part time during the school year. She seemed like a responsible young lady.

Eventually the final patient left and Donna came out from the back of the office. She was shorter than I expected, probably 5′4″. She was very well built for her size, and probably worked out on a regular basis. She walked up to shake my hand and I stood to meet her. I immediately sensed her intimidation at my size. I stand 6′3″, so I have almost a full foot on her. I tried to make her feel comfortable “Thanks so much for meeting me on short notice. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day”. She immediately regained her control from the shock at my size and presence “It’s no problem. I wasn’t expecting someone with a master’s in physical therapy to reply. Come into my office and we’ll talk”

We went into the back office and talked for about an hour. She covered her clientele and what times she felt would be best for PT. Considering her location it seemed she just needed me from about 4PM – 7PM since they were closer to a residential area and most of her patients came in the evenings. After going over the hours and work days, she came up with an offer. I already knew her top dollar amount and had her give me that offer just so I could check my control over her.

“So $50 and hour and commission work for you?”

“Wow, that sounds great. When can I start?”

I could hear her inner dialogue wondering why she offered her max at the start, and then she justified it to herself by considering my degree.

“We could have patients for you as soon as tomorrow, we just need you to fill out some paperwork”

I filled out my paperwork and was set. Now I needed to have both of these women under my control with no attachments, then I can have Michael come in for some physical therapy.

Elizabeth was going to be easy, she had only been on a couple of dates in high school and her last Boyfriend wanted to go too far for her catholic background. While this is a problem for most people, religious people are very easy for me to control. They already know what it means to give themselves to a higher power, I just happen to fill that role nicely.

I spent the first few weeks there trying my best to give off a humble impression with Donna. She was very skeptical of me every time we met, even with reassurance she just didn’t trust me. Eventually I identified this was due to my size. Something in her past made her fearful of larger men, so there wasn’t much I could do but just remain below her radar till I had Elizabeth under control.

After my 4th week of working there I finally had Elizabeth come up with a reason to hang out with me. Her parents were out of town and she had nothing to do that weekend. Once I realized she had no plans and was wondering if I would ask her out, I struck.

“Hey Elizabeth, you have any plans this weekend?”

“No, nothing in particular, why” I could hear her inner dialogue racing.

“There’s a youth group function at my church, and we were going to see a new Christian band. Would you like to go?”

I had said exactly what she wanted to hear.

“Oh, that sounds great. What time?”

“We’ll be heading out around 8PM, so we wouldn’t have much time after work. If you want, you can leave you car here and I can drive you to the show. I just need to pickup my sister from my place”

“Ya, that works. You don’t mind dropping me back off to get my car?”

“Not a problem. Lets get going right after work.”

To her everything seemed normal. She didn’t even realize I shut off her mental alarm about going to my house, or leaving her car. Two things she normally would not do, but those alarms were suppressed without her even realizing it.

We eventually ended up at my house and I parked in the drive way.

“Do you want to meet my family real quick before we go?”

“Oh sure.”

She followed me up to the door and we walked in. I had her only thinking about what a great evening she was going to have and kept her mind focused on that. Eventually Michelle came out and I introduced her as my sister.

“Elizabeth this is my sister, Michelle”

They exchanged hellos and started talking. Michelle was very engaging and she had Elizabeth wrapped up in solid conversation in no time. Michelle was trained to respond to whatever the person interests were. Any topic Elizabeth brought up, Michelle engaged her like they were best friends. They were talking about Church, makeup, shopping, school, and music.

I walked in the back of the house and then into the office next to the main entry way. I quietly checked the settings on the AOD, Michelle had set it up correctly. I quickly walked back through the previous door and into the Kitchen. I sent Michelle a message that she was to show Elizabeth the AOD when I tried to leave. I gave the girls a few more minutes alone and then walked back in.

“You two ready?”

Michelle “Oh Greg, you have to give me a minute to show Elizabeth that makeup machine we use on our skin!”

“Umm, which machine?”

Michelle “The one that moisturizes and cleans, it’s fantastic I want to show her real fast since we won’t have time later.”

“Well, we’ve got a few minutes. Go ahead show her, but we have to go soon.” With that I walked backed back into the kitchen.

Putting some emphasis on the time, the two girls rushed off into the office. I listened intently as each exchanged their own inner dialogue, a moment of panic from Elizabeth, and then she was empty.

I walked into the room to find Michelle standing over her with two electrodes attached to her neck & back.

“Very good sweetie, I’ve trained you well on setting up and applying the device”

“Thank you master” She purred wishing for her reward.

“Soon enough darling, I know what you want and you’ve earned it. For now I’ve got work. I’ll come find you later.” I left her feeling comforted and triumphant. She would be well rewarded for handling this.

I picked Elizabeth up and bent her over the side of the couch. She was groggy and trying to respond.

“Hey, what… what’s this”

“Hello Elizabeth, can you hear me?” I stated in a clear voice

“Hi… hello. Yes”

“That’s good that you can hear me. Do you know who I am?”

“No, am I dreaming. This is odd”

“Yes, I know it seems that way. But I’m here to take control of you.”

“you control me?”

“Yes Elizabeth, I control you!”

She breathed out and I could sense some worry on her part. “Is this a dream”

I sent a command to her body to stand up straight with her chest pointing out and her face looking at the ground.

“This is not a dream Elizabeth. You now belong to me. Every ounce of who you are is now mine. You exist to serve me, do you understand?”

“Yes” I had her orgasm.

Her breathing increased and she exhaled in a slight high pitched moan.

“That’s a good girl Elizabeth. Now, I can’t be calling you Elizabeth cause that’s the name you use when you’re awake. I need a special name just for you. Do you already have a name?”

“No, but you can call me anything you like.” She was being very seductive. She enjoyed the first command and the orgasm. She hadn’t had one prior to tonight.

“Well then, I’m going to call you Lizzy. When you hear the name Lizzy you are going to assist me with controlling Elizabeth, do you understand?”

“Yes, when you want me to help you with Elizabeth you will tell me.” She was still being seductive from her recent orgasm.

“That is not what I said Lizzy. What I said was “When you hear the name Lizzy, you are going to assist me with controlling Elizabeth, do you understand?!?” I placed some threat on this command.

She immediately identified that I was not happy and responded to quell my dissatisfaction “Yes, when you say Lizzy I will help you control Elizabeth!” She waited for me to remove the threat, which I did not.

“How will you help me Lizzy?”

“I will do whatever you tell me to do.” Still searching to make me happy.

“Very good Lizzy, I do not want you interfering with Elizabeth’s normal life unless I’m there and ask something of her or you, do you understand!” I placed more threat on the understand

“Yes, I will not interfere unless you are there” I could sense the fear and anguish since she could not please me.

“Very good Lizzy, I think I’ll keep you then.” Another orgasm, and I gave her the sense that I was pleased with her.

“Thank you so much Greg!” she said out loud with relief.

“You are not to call me Greg!” I sent fear along with threat.

She panic’d and urinated where she stood.

“Lizzy, only Elizabeth can call me Greg. You are to call me Master. Do you understand?” More threat

“Yes master, I’m sorry, I understand” Pleading for approval.

“We’ll see how sorry you are. Clean yourself up!”

I motioned for her to walk over to the desk where there were some tissues. She was struggling with trying to gather the correct amount of tissue paper to clean herself and the couch. The wires attached to her neck and upper back were starting to get wound up around her. I had her stop and calm down for a minute while I called in Michelle. She was easily frightened and did not work well processing orders in this fashion.

Michelle stared at her for a moment and asked “Can I watch?”

I motioned for her to clean up the mess and that she could wait in the corner of the room once she was finished.

Lizzy stood still not understanding what to expect. She knew I wasn’t happy with her and it was making her more upset as each moment passed.

Finally with everything clean I sat down in a chair a few feet away from Lizzy.

“Lizzy, I have to get Elizabeth ready for me. You’re going to help me with this. Our first task is to get you used to how I like to fuck, so when I fuck Elizabeth she’ll be fine with it.” There was some malice in my voice and she was not used to the word fuck, so she started to panic again.

“Lizzy, you need to calm down. Fucking isn’t as bad as what you think. Didn’t you like how I made you feel earlier, when you were doing what I told you to do?”

She remembered and gave a slight smile and said “yes”.

“That’s good Lizzy, cause when I fuck you, it will always feel like that. It means you’re making me happy so you can be happy.” I sent her comforting feeling.

She smiled and said “That sounds nice”

“It is nice, now I’m going to be showing you some stuff this evening that is going to be strange at first. But you’ll eventually like them.”

“Okay”

“I want you to take your clothes off without me forcing you to do it, do you understand?” projecting threat again.

“Yes” she felt the threat and immediately took her clothes off without thinking. I should have had her do it sexy, but I only had a couple of hours.

“That’s good Lizzy, now I want you to walk over here in front of me and open up my pants”.

She walked over and undid my pants.

“You know what a penis is, I want you to get mine out and look at it.”

She pulled my limp penis out and stared at it. She was amazed at the size. Even limp it was 8″ and very thick. She had kept her hand around the base of my dick without even thinking about it. I let her stare at it until she finally said “It’s so big”

“I know Lizzy, and the first thing you have to do is suck on it. I want you to relax and let me guide you on what to do. If you let me guide you it will be very enjoyable for you.”

She agreed and relaxed. I focused on linking my own pleasure to hers and detached her gag reflex along with what she would taste in her mouth. She slowly started on the head of my dick which immediately gave her own sex a response. As she started to work longer strokes on my dick she started to feel her own sensations pulse within her pussy. Each stroke she pleased me with she was rewarded with her own pleasure. She finally came to the conclusion that she could not orgasm until she had me in her throat. She relaxed her jaw and adjusted her breathing so she could fit my shaft into her throat and then take a breath. Eventually she had a routine of three thrusts of my shaft in her throat to a single breath. She was in absolute heaven, and then I eventually pulsed and came in her throat. She orgasm and looked up at me in animal excitement as she shoved as much of my cock down her throat as she could fit. After my final pulse and my cock softened, she pulled herself off.

“Oh my god, that was incredible” Her voice was hoarse. I was going to have to deal with that later before I left Elizabeth for the evening.

“Alright Lizzy, that was lesson number 1. We have one more that needs to be taken care of tonight.”

She looked excited.

“That’s right sweetie, you’re going to get fucked. I need you to bend over and get your ass up in the air.”

She immediately complied. Her head was still racing from her orgasm and she was ready for more.

I immediately became hard once I saw her young ass bent over wishing for me to take her. She was still wet from the orgasm, but would be tight. I had her relax again as I placed the head of my cock at her entrance. She moaned with delight as I moved it up and down her pussy lips. There was very little pubic hair covering her.

I sent her a mental command to adjust her ass up some so I had better access; once she moved up I entered her completely in one thrust. Her body immediately rejected me, but Lizzy was determined to make me happy. She held fast trying to ignore her body’s complaints at me penetrating her. I held her ass firmly as I felt her body adjust to my size. Eventually she lost control and fell forward in surrender. She couldn’t keep me and her body happy and just about passed out. I sent a threat to her body that she was in danger. Her whole body responded and immediately started moving against me. She was frightened again looking back at me, moving quickly. The fear had lubricated her and she was more relaxed. She now wanted nothing more than to please me.

She kept working frantically on my cock inside of her. She couldn’t control her muscles yet so she just slammed her ass against mine as best she could judge. After about 15 minutes of this her body started to tire. I sent her another threat and she woke back up, feverishly trying to please me again. Finally I had her look back at me.

“When I want to fuck, you better do a lot more than this, do you understand?” I implied threat and left it vague intentionally.

She picked up the pace and worked even harder looking back with the most timid pathetic look.

“I’m sorry master, I don’t understand. Please master, tell me what to do.” She was panic’d not knowing what she was doing wrong.

“You’re supposed to be listening to what I want; you’re just slamming your ass against me. If you’re paying attention you’ll know what your pussy should be doing.”

She slowed down and tried to relax. She put herself into a slow rhythm waiting for my que. I let her slowly ride my cock for about 10 minutes, once I was convinced she was completely submissive I linked up our pleasure centers. Once she could feel what I liked, she was in perfect harmony. It only took about a minute after I let her know what was pleasing me before I started pulsing in her pussy. Once my orgasm started, she held her ass as hard against me as she could and let out a loud “Oooohhhh” as her orgasm took her over. Her head hit the floor and she sat there shaking her ass on my pulsating cock. Sucking up every ounce of cum she could.

I had enough for the evening and figured it was time to start cleaning Lizzy up and bring Elizabeth back.

I pulled out of her and motioned for Michelle to come over. She was sweating, from her own earth shattering orgasm. As she walked up she said “Master, I love watching you. Reminds me of when you took me.”

I looked her over “Help me clean her up.”

We spent the next 30 minutes cleaning up Lizzy and straightening up the office. Once we had Lizzy set, we sat her down on the couch for a discussion.

“Lizzy, now I want you to keep an eye on Elizabeth for me. I need to know the things she likes & dislikes in a relationship. I want to date her, which means I get to date you. You would like it if we could date more, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh yes, I can’t wait to spend more time with you. Elizabeth will love you once she gets to know you!” She was so excited, and wanted very much to please me.

“That’s a good girl Lizzy, that’s exactly what I like to hear. Now I’m going to leave you and Michelle in here. Remember you and her had a long night talking about Church, and previous boyfriends, along with how much you two have in common. So you’re going to be best friends with Michelle and we’ll talk more later.”

“Yes master!”

As I walked out I motioned to Michelle “Give me 5 minutes so I can actually turn my console game on, then you can release her. Make sure to come get me before she walks out.”

I left the room and powered up my ps2. A few minutes later Michelle came in with Elizabeth in tow. “Hey bro, Elizabeth needed to take off”.

“Ah cool” I looked at Elizabeth “You all set?”

She gave a big smile and I felt the excitement in her reply “Ya, I’m good.”

We walked out to my car and got in.

“I had the greatest time with your sister!” she said with her voice a little dry.

“What’s wrong with your voice? You sound a bit funny… catching a cold?”

She seemed to just notice “Oh ya, that is strange. My throat is bothering me a little now that I’m thinking about it” she coughed and realized there was actually some pain there.

“Well, get yourself some Chloraseptic or something on the way home. No point risking getting a cold.”

“Ya, now that I’m thinking about it I don’t feel to well.” I could tell the ache from our sex was kicking in.

“Maybe that time of the month Lizzy?” the keyword triggered her and she responded

“Yes, must be” and smiled like nothing was wrong.

I dropped a happy Elizabeth off at her car and headed back home. She hadn’t even remembered the concert we originally were going to see, just that her and Michelle were best friends and they were going to be hanging out a lot. Time to give Michelle a treat.

I spent the next month training Lizzy when Elizabeth would come over to see Michelle. Eventually she became a regular face at our household in the evenings. Her father was concerned until he met Michelle and knew how much of a young Christian lady she was. Around the end of July I asked Elizabeth out on a date, she accepted. Elizabeth and I had never been on an official date so this was all new to her, even though I was quite intimate with her.

She drove to my house and I had her drive us around for the evening. We had a nice dinner and then went to a movie. Throughout the movie I kept my distance and I could hear the concern within her, wondering if I liked her and how much she needed me to like her. She placed her hand on my leg several times not realizing it, and then noticing it pulled her hand away sheepishly. When the movie was over we walked out to the car, I made light conversation about the movie to keep her at ease. We drove over to my house and had her drop me off. As I said good night she finally came out with it.

“Greg, I’m really sorry to bring this up, but I wanted to ask you something.”

“Sure Elizabeth, what is it?” I could sense her anxiety

“I don’t know what else to say here, so I’ll just say it. I really like you, and it’s tearing me up that you might not like me. This is really out of character for me, but I just need to know.” She was desperate. All the work I had put into Lizzy was paying off. She had made Elizabeth insecure, needy, and horny. I also had learned everything I needed to know about Elizabeth. While she wanted to go to school, it was just something to pass the time. She wanted to be a stay at home mom and wanted someone to take care of her. This was the moment I broke her.

“Elizabeth, you are going to marry me and have my children. You are mine and nobody else’s, do you understand!”

I could hear Lizzy inside her screaming for Joy, echoed by Elizabeth’s own happiness.

“Yes Greg, I love you and would do anything for you. I will marry you and have your children.”

“Then come inside so I can fuck you properly.”

She was so excited that she didn’t even think about what I was saying. It was as natural as if it were any other day, and me fucking her was perfectly normal.

We entered my house and I had her go into the office she was already familiar with. I motioned for her to take her clothes off, and she did a decent job of taking them off in a seductive manner, without ever breaking eye contact with me. As she stood with just her bra and underpants on she looked at me sheepishly “Do you like?”

I gave her a brief smile and said “Yes, that looks lovely. Now get my cock out and start sucking on it.”

She was so excited that she was going to be able to suck my cock. She eagerly pulled my pants down and got my cock out. She looked at it for a moment, and then almost swallowed it whole. I could sense Lizzy taking over wanting that orgasm I had been denying her for a week. She was desperate for it and had to get it somehow. She was slow at first, watching my face. I smiled down at her and then she found the proper rhythm. I could hear her moans of pleasure in sync with my own satisfaction with her deep throating.

“Lizzy, you’re such a good cocksucker.” With that comment I sent some malice along with the cum I started shooting down her throat. Her orgasm was accompanied with some anxiety. She feverishly sucked up every bit she could and kept my throbbing cock in her throat as long as she could.

Finally Elizabeth looked up gasping for air “Was it good Greg?”

“You’ve done a wonderful job tonight Elizabeth, I just want to make sure you’re all there.”

“I’m all here; I will do anything you want”

“You ready to have my baby?”

“OH Yes Greg, please!”

With that she immediately pulled down her underwear and bent over. I placed the head of my cock at the edge of her pussy and said to her “Are you a virgin Elizabeth?”

“Oh yes Greg, I have waited for you my entire life.”

“That’s a good girl Elizabeth. I want to make sure that I’m the only one who’s going to be fucking you” With that I entered her to the hilt.

She orgasm as soon as I penetrated her. That past week of holding Lizzy without release was taking its toll. She had no control at this point.

“You’re not supposed to orgasm before me Elizabeth, you’re supposed to orgasm with me.”

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to. It won’t happen again. It just felt so good.”

“It’s okay sweetheart, I love you so I’ll forgive you. Now I want to get your ass working on that next one.”

With that comment she started slowly riding my cock. She wasn’t as trained as Lizzy, but her body soon remembered the motions and took over for her. She was now riding my cock like an expert and enjoying the ride herself. After about 2 minutes I started pulsating in her pussy and she immediately pushed her ass all the way against me and started matching my cock motions with her own. Her whole body did this nice subtle bounce as it tried to please me as best it could, and was rewarded with its own orgasm. She let out this long low moan as the orgasm trailed off. When I looked down at her she had some drool and an odd smile on her face.

“That was very good for your first time Elizabeth. I am very happy with you right now.”

“Oh, I love you so much Greg. You mean everything to me. I’m so glad we’re together.”

“I know sweetie.”

With the Office Manager down, I just had the chiropractor to go. Then I’ll be setup for Michael and Lisa.