The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note. The following chapter contains fictional scenes of bondage, which can be dangerous in real life if done incorrectly. If you’re planning on entering this world, please do your own research and follow all safety advice. Thanks.

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 6 — Demonstration

The sight that greeted Joe was enough to take his breath away. In front of him, Jane knelt, staring at him, a desperate look in her eyes. She was naked except for a collection of black leather belts wrapped tightly around her waist and breasts. Well those, and the expertly tied ropes binding her and the gag in her mouth, if you could call that wearing them.

Her arms had been bound together behind her back, a single rope looped around them from her wrists almost all the way up to her shoulders. The rope-work was flawlessly done, obviously the result of years of practice. It had the effect of forcing Jane’s breasts to jut out lewdly, raised also by the straps. Another set of ropes bound her calves to her thighs, forcing her to remain with her legs folded underneath her. But the most painful rope, at least in Joe’s opinion, was the one dangling from her wrists, passing between her butt checks and pussy lips and tied to a D-ring on the front of the belt. A knot was provided next to Jane’s pussy on this rope, intensifying the discomfort further. The gag was made up of a sticky tape looped around Jane’s head holding what looked like white wadding in her mouth.

It looked like Layla had thought of everything, too. Jane wasn’t kneeling on the floor. She was kneeling on some kind of trolley device, a sturdy flat board covered in black leather and supported by castors at each of the four corners. The trolley was lined with silver studs, and pulled by a rope; the free end of which was currently tucked between Jane’s beasts.

To complete the picture, Jane’s eyes were red, and her mascara had completely run. Her breasts were also red, as though they had recently been on the end of some punishment.

“I call it the Organic Orgasmic Oral Sex Machine, Master. She’s been like that for over an hour,” Layla stated as she walked over to her captive, “I told her I wanted her like that for when you returned home. Unfortunately I forgot to tell her you were going to be late,” She crouched down, level with the helpless Jane, roughly groping at the powerless girl’s breasts, “So I had to... entertain her myself. You see the damp patch on the rope by her pussy? That’s how much she enjoyed herself. I made a video of it, if you’d like to watch.”

“Yes... please.” Joe replied, dumbstruck. He’d seen this sort of thing many times in internet porn. He was a bit of a fan of it, in fact. But he’d never dreamed that one day he’d have two ladies in front of him, one dominating the other for his benefit.

“Would you like to see your video, Jane?” Layla asked sarcastically. It was unlikely that Jane would be given much of a choice, “After all, you are the star! Or would you like to service your Master as he enjoys seeing what you’ve been up to today?”

Jane whimpered underneath the gag, clearly unable to offer an opinion.

“Service your Master?” Layla answered for her, “You truly are a devoted slut slave! I don’t blame you, though.”

Taking the free end of the trolley rope, she pulled it towards Joe’s chair. She had to push it the last foot or so to get the front of the trolley right up to the chair. This left Jane’s gagged mouth conveniently close to Joe’s crotch. An inspired idea, Joe thought.

“Oh dear, Jane. You’re going to have to remove that gag if you want to service your Master, aren’t you?” Layla removed the tape and pulled the gag out of Jane’s mouth, making sure she ‘accidentally’ had a good feel of Joe’s erection as she was doing it. The wad turned out to be a pair of white panties. Jane’s panties.

“Thank you, Mistress,” Jane whimpered as she choked back the tears, “Good evening, Master. How may I serve you today?”

Joe didn’t know how to handle it. His mind was still reeling from the idea of it all. The throbbing erection in his trousers knew how to answer though.

“May I, Master?” Layla offered to help Joe with his fly. At Joe’s agreement she unzipped his trousers and guided his erect cock through his boxers. Jane couldn’t move, so Joe had to nudge forward slightly, but that wasn’t a problem. Another second later and Jane’s lips were wrapped tight around Joe’s cock, with the bound woman sucking and massaging him with her tongue.

With the overwhelming stimulation, it wasn’t surprising that Joe came quickly. It didn’t seem to phase Layla, though. In fact she smiled, like it was part of the plan.

“Bravo, Master. I hope you enjoyed that as much as dear Jane over here!”

“Err... Yes,” Joe replied as he regained his faculties.

“I’m glad, Master. I’ve told dear Jane that she has to make you cum four times before the end of the video, or there will be further punishment for her. With your permission of course. That was number one.”

“Four times?” If the video was as good as promised, it shouldn’t be that hard.

“Yes, Master. Don’t be fooled, though. The first one was easy. It takes more and more each time. Trust me on that: I’ve seen it.”

“OK then. Shall we get started?”

“Yes, Master. Please forgive the quality of the editing. I’ve only had time to do a quick stitch together.” Layla walked over to the sofa and sat down, grabbing the remote control as she did so.

The DVD started. The setting of the first scene was a room unknown to Joe, but he figured it was at Layla’s place. Jane and Layla were stood facing the camera, both of them naked. Layla gave a knowing smile, but Jane started talking first, “Hi, Master! This is Layla’s place. By now you should know what she used to do. Well she’s got a lot of toys (giggle) and absolutely LOADS of clothes, and we thought we might try some of them on for you!” With that Layla stepped towards the camera and the TV went to black.

Back in Joe’s front room, Jane had resumed using her mouth in every way she could to pleasure her master. This mostly consisted on sucking his cock, but also included kissing and licking at it. She was desperate to avoid the punishment, and if Layla was right, the key would be to get the easy ones over with as soon as possible, give him time to recover.

The next scene started. This time it was just Jane, wearing a red latex dress. The dress was short, barely making it a few inches down her legs, but it went right up to her neck, where it ended in a collar arrangement. The dress looked painted on, it was so tight, and the shine of the red latex only added to the effect. And the way her breasts bounced in that tight latex… mesmerising.

“So, Master,” Jane continued, rubbing her hands up and down her dress, “This is one of Layla’s dresses. It’s so tight, Master. I can’t wear any panties or bra, or it would ruin the line of the dress. It feels so naughty!”

As if to prove her point, Jane grabbed her breasts through the latex, playing with her nipples. They could clearly be seen through the tight fitting dress when the camera zoomed in. As a confirmation, she jiggled her breasts a little more for the camera, to prove they were supported only by the dress.

The biggest surprise, however, was when she turned round. The dress had no back! Save for a few latex straps and buckles Jane was effectively naked from behind. The dress framed her naked butt perfectly, it had to be said. Jane made the most of it, bending over to present her naked behind to the camera.

“This is called a spanking dress,” Layla’s voice was heard on the DVD.

“A spanking dress?” Jane replied with mock innocence, “What? For spanking people in?”

“Oh yes!”

“Well we wouldn’t want to disappoint now! Would you spank me please, Mistress, for Master’s viewing pleasure?”

“I think that can be arranged!”

The camera moved as though the holder was putting it down on the table. Next to it was a chair, which Layla sat down on. It transpired that Layla was wearing a similar dress, only in black. As if already agreed, Jane draped herself over the dominant Layla, presenting her arse. “Please be gentle, Mistress Layla,” She asked, the mocking look remaining on her face.

“Have you been a bad girl then, Jane?”

“Yes, Mistress Layla. I’ve been a very bad girl.” She giggled, obviously having fun with her part, “I’ve had impure thoughts about Master.”

“Well in that case we’d better punish the naughty girl! 3 strokes I think.”

Off video, Jane was doing long strokes of her own, up and down Joe’s semi erect cock. Life was returning to Joe’s member, a fact which gave Jane hope.

Back on the video... Thwack!!! “That’s one. Please, Mistress, may I have another?”

“Yes, you may.”

“That’s two. Please, Mistress, may I have another?”

“Yes, you may. Last one!”

“That’s three. Thank you, Mistress Layla.”

And that was two for Joe.

The scene changed. Or rather the clothing changed. This time it was Jane holding the camera, and Layla showing off in front of it. She was in full dominatrix mode: the highlight of the outfit being the black corset. It was a different one to the one she was currently wearing. This one covered her breasts and was designed to look generally more menacing, covered as it was by silver spikes and buckles.

Accompanying the corset Layla wore black sheer stockings and suspenders, knee-high leather boots and a leather choker. Every item was designed to strike a combination of fear and lust in her ‘victim’.

The camera moved again: obviously being rested on something. Jane came into view, this time stood by a bed. Layla’s bed, Joe presumed. Unlike the previous scene, Jane was wearing a different outfit to her co-star, a maroon leather skirt and top. The top only went up as far as her breasts, leaving her shoulders bare. The top was interlaced up the front, giving a tantalising view between her breasts.

Jane joined Layla in front of the camera. The two women put their arms around each other as they presented themselves to the camera, “So would you like to have two mistresses instead of one, Master?”

The look of disdain that comment induced in Layla was comical, but ever the professional, she continued, “We promise we won’t be gentle!” Both women laughed.

The appearance of so many different outfits made Joe curious, “So, Layla. Why didn’t you wear any of these costumes to the club?” He quipped.

“Apologies, Master. It takes too long to get into and out of most of these clothes, especially the latex stuff. I’d never make any money. Plus, with the backless dress, I’m not sure I’d get many punters paying if they can see me for free”

“Fair enough,” Joe thought, “That would explain it!”

Back on the video, Layla and Jane pulled themselves towards one other, lustfully staring into each other’s eyes. Their embrace tightened, and they let their hands explore each others’ bodies.

“You know, Jane,” Layla continued, “It’s a shame that Master’s not here. I mean, I feel soooo horny.”

“I know what you mean,” Jane replied, still playing up to the camera, “My pussy’s so wet for him at the moment. I need it filling!”

“All in good time. Now, turn around.”

Jane turned round. She was now facing the camera, with her back to Layla. The domme’s hands were all over her partner’s body, massaging everything from her shoulders to her breasts and stomach. Layla made sure everything could be seen by the camera, to show her Master what she was capable of. She worked her way down further, slipping her hands underneath the red leather skirt.

Jane gasped with pleasure. It suddenly felt like she was wearing too many clothes. Unfastening the buckles, she let the skirt slide down to her ankles and stepped out. Layla reached round the front of Jane’s top and unlaced it. The top fell away to the sides. Layla now had unfettered access, and Master would be able to see everything.

Just off camera, Layla had previously set up a table with a couple of items on it. She picked up the first of these: a pair of black leather handcuffs. They might not be particularly strong, in Layla’s opinion, but they would provide a fun introduction to bondage. She draped them over Jane’s shoulder so both Jane and the camera could see, “Put your hands behind your back,” She ordered.

As the handcuffs locked closed, the video version of Jane smiled at the camera, still managing to project an air of innocence that belied her bound nudity. The ‘live’ version of Jane was afforded no such luxury. Her mouth was full of cock; her expression a picture of humiliation and need. She couldn’t see what was on the video, but she knew what was about to come next.

“How do you like that?” The video version of Layla enquired.

“It’s OK I guess. Feeling a bit vulnerable at the moment,” She let off a nervous laugh.

“That’s the point,” Layla explained, smiling evilly at her quarry, “To be vulnerable with your partner. To give yourself to them.” Mistress reached out from behind Jane with one hand, softly stroking her left breast. “To trust them implicitly. There’s no intimacy greater than that the trust between a sub and her Master… Or Mistress.”

Jane shuddered at the thought of a Mistress to join her Master. The idea sent an electric jolt of excitement and need through her body. Or was that Layla’s touch? It was getting harder and harder to say what had aroused her more.

“Do you trust me, dear Jane?”

“I... I guess so.”

“If you only guess so, then you don’t want to be wearing those cuffs. We can go back to trying on these outfits for Master.”

“No, I...” Jane paused for a moment, “I trust you.”

“Good. And I told you about the safeword. You can use it at any time.”

“Yes. ‘Red’. The safeword is ‘red’.”

“That’s right. It also means you’re feeling numbness, or pins and needles anywhere, like we discussed. There’s also ‘Yellow’ for ‘Slow down’ or ‘Take it easy’.”

“Ok.”

“Good. Enough talk. Let’s put that mouth of yours to other uses. Face me.”

Jane had barely had a chance to turn around when Layla grabbed her. Pulling her closer, Layla pressed her lips against Jane’s and passionately kissed her. Jane resisted for the briefest of moments before realising that she wanted this, and started returning the kiss.

The kiss went on for seemingly hours; both women using their tongues to explore the others’ mouth, and Layla using her hands to explore the rest of Jane’s body. Jane had obviously lost the use of her arms to the handcuffs, but she could use the rest of herself. She pressed into Layla, feeling the touch of breast against breast, and leg against leg. Right now, at this second, and in front of the camera, she needed to feel physical contact with another. With Layla.

Layla continued exploring Jane’s body with her hands. She fondled Jane’s breasts, alternating between deft light caresses and playful pinching of her nipples. Bringing her head closer, she replaced her fingers on Jane’s nipple with her tongue, deftly flicking the nipple and teasing it. She graduated further: taking the nipple in her mouth, first sucking it to full attention and then gently biting it. Not hard enough to hurt Jane, but hard enough to elicit a gasp.

Jane’s need was starting to bubble over, and spread further south. It wasn’t just the intimate touch of another Jane needed. The need to be fucked was growing in her. With her hands locked behind her back, she couldn’t do it for herself. She was reliant on Layla, but that was no bad thing. Layla was very skilled with her tongue: Jane remembered that from the club the other night. Jane needed to feel that satisfaction again. She needed to feel the expert touch of tongue on her clit, “Please...” Jane begged.

“Please, what?”

“Please, Layla. I wanna feel...”

“Mistress,” Layla interrupted, “I told you to call me Mistress.”

“Sorry, Mistress. Please, I wanna feel your tongue in me. Like the other night at your club.”

“Not yet, dear.”

“Please, Mistress. I need it!”

Layla pulled away and removed her knickers. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she pointed to her now unclad crotch, “Now, dearest Jane. I know you like having your own pussy licked, but you haven’t returned the favour as yet. So before I see to that hungry cunt of yours, I want you to satisfy mine!”

“But I... I’ve never done that before!”

“Then this will be your first time! Now, on your knees. That’s it. You look so good down there, I think that’s where you belong!”

“Yes, Mi...” Jane was interrupted as Layla grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed Jane’s face into her crotch.

“Come on, girl! You know what to do! I wanna feel that tongue of yours right up there. You can do better than that! Move your tongue around! That’s it!”

Layla, using every last ounce of strength and willpower she had left, pulled herself further onto the bed, beckoning Jane to carry on. Jane had to kneel up and rest her chest on the bed to continue, “That’s it Jane. Keep going! That feels so good! You were born to lick pussy! Oh yes!”

What Jane hadn’t realised at this point, was that kneeling up to lick Layla’s pussy had presented her ass perfectly to the camera. Joe was presented with a perfect view of Jane and Layla on the bed, with Jane trying desperately to please the Mistress, and humping the corner of the bed in order to garner some satisfaction for herself. Back in Joe’s living room, the ‘live’ Jane was on her knees for him now, and her tongue twisting round his cock felt so good. That familiar feeling started to rip through his body...

Three out of four.

On regaining his faculties, Joe asked Layla to pause the video, “Before we start the next one, Layla, just give me five minutes. I could do with a drink aswell.”

Jane’s ministrations had certainly drained Joe, and he needed some recuperation. It was harder than he thought, this multiple orgasm thing. He’d been able to do it in his early twenties, and back in his university days. But now, into his thirties? It was a real struggle. He was determined to finish this damned sexathon, if only to prove to himself that he could do it. That, and to try and impress his two partners. It seemed the urge to try and impress the ladies never truly went away.

“No problem, Master. What would you like to drink?”

“I think there’s some beer in the fridge.”

“Certainly, Master. I think I’d better go and get it. Jane’s a bit... preoccupied at the moment.”

Layla fetched the beer and handed it to Joe, “Master, I have a small favour to ask of you.”

“Go on.”

“I was wondering if I could have a turn with Jane, while you’re recuperating. Watching her please you, Master, it’s just so exhilarating. I...”

“Of course!” Joe interrupted, grateful for the break, “Here. Take her.”

Layla grabbed the chord and pulled Jane’s trolley back to her seat. Layla’s catsuit had a zip to provide easy access to her crotch and ass, and she used this feature now. Jane leaned forward to start licking as expected, but Layla stopped her. It seemed she had other plans.

“I never said you’d be licking me out, my dear! Oh no. As much as I enjoyed our little session this morning, I could do with something a little more... substantial, in me. I don’t want to detract from Master’s next session with you, so you’ll have to do. So I’ve brought this for you!”

She reached over to the side of the chair and into a bag, pulling out the contents. Both Joe and Jane’s eyes widened as they saw what she pulled out: Joe’s in pleasant surprise, Jane’s more in shock.

The item in question was a combined gag and dildo, the gag end obviously being for poor Jane. The gag came with a collection of straps to secure it around the wearer’s head, which Layla used in her usual skilful fashion. “There you go, my dear! Don’t you look pretty now? Show Master, let him see just how good you look!”

Jane turned to face her master, or at least as far as she could given her predicament. More tears were developing in her eyes, the shame of her situation being matched only by the uncontrollable arousal that accompanied it. Part of her hoped that Master would disapprove; that he would find the situation intolerable and rescue her from Layla’s clutches. Another part of her, however, was glad to see Master enjoying the spectacle, with his erection starting to grow it again. It meant that she would soon get back to pleasing him, and he would cum for the fourth time. And she knew what that meant.

The other item in Layla’s bag was a pack of lube, which she generously applied to the phallus end of Jane’s gag. In her aroused state, Layla would probably have managed just fine without lubrication, but it never hurt to make sure. After wiping her hands on a towel, she grabbed Jane by her hair, and drove the dildo home.

Layla’s face was a picture of ecstasy, the satisfaction clear to see. After guiding Jane and her dildo gag in and out a few times, Layla let go of Jane’s head and allowed her to continue under her own steam. Her blissful moans raised in volume and pitch, interspersed with comments like “Faster!”, “Harder!”, “Deeper!” The moans continued: louder, higher, quicker, building up to a crescendo of an orgasm that shattered both her mind and body.

Sensing Layla’s orgasm, Jane stopped and relaxed a little, grateful for the rest.

“What do you think you’re doing? I never told you to stop!”

The gag in Jane’s mouth obviously prevented a verbal reply, so she started thrusting again. Layla grabbed Jane’s hair in response, stopping her in her tracks.

“I never told you to start up again either. Are you determined to get yourself punished? You’re going to have to learn to follow orders. OK, stop. I’ve had enough.”

Jane pulled out completely. The phallus end of the gag was shiny with Layla’s juices, which dripped slowly onto and down Jane’s breasts. Drop by viscous drop.

Even after Layla had removed the gag from her mouth, Jane just sat; exhausted, broken, barely able to move even discounting the effects of the ropes. Scared to look at Master, lest he take her movement as a reminder of his next turn, she gazed down between Layla’s legs. At least this way she might get a few moments of recovery time.

Jane wasn’t the only spent force in the room. Joe had also outperformed himself tonight already. The difference was that he’d had a little bit of time to pull himself together while watching Jane and Layla. It was during that performance that the seed of an idea formed in his brain.

Once Joe had finished his beer, Layla returned Jane to her previous position between his legs. Joe was already hard, so the final “session” (for want of a better word) was looking possible. Joe stopped Layla just before she was about to restart the video, though.

“Jane. Layla. Sleep.” Layla collapsed on the sofa. Jane’s head slumped, but Joe had made sure he was in a position to support it.

“When you wake up you will be in exactly the same position as you were before. You won’t remember going to sleep as you are now, and you won’t remember what I’m telling you now. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” The pair replied in unison. It was always a little arousing for Joe when they did that. A little disturbing too.

“Good. Now this is the last leg. If Layla’s got anything planned for its completion then I don’t want to interfere with those plans. However, when I cum, you will both orgasm as well,” As far as Joe was concerned, Jane had earned at least that much this evening, “Layla, will that interfere with anything you’ve got planned?”

“No, Master.”

“Good. Now it’s time for you both to wake up. As I count to five, you will wake up, feeling exactly as you felt before. One... two... three... four... five.”

As the two women awoke, Joe continued, “So, ladies. Are you ready to restart?”

“Yes, Master.” In unison again. Spine-chilling.

He stroked Jane’s hair, and gave her a bit of a reassuring smile, “OK then, Layla. Start it up again.”

“With pleasure, Master.” Layla reached for a set of remote controls, using one to restart the video.

The location of final scene was definitely known to Joe. It was his front room, where they all were currently. Jane was stood in front of the camera, naked, save for the belt around her waist, and looking more apprehensive than in the previous scenes.

Instinctively holding her hands over her crotch, one could assume Jane was trying to cover herself; maintain some modesty. It was more than that though. Almost without thinking, she was rubbing herself, her fingers trying to reduce the sexual tension in her body. The craving for stimulation down there had barely subsided on the journey from Mistress Layla’s to Joe’s house. In fact by the time they reached Joe’s house the crotch of her jeans had been soaked. Now her need was back with a vengeance, and more urgent than ever.

Layla returned in front of the camera, dressed in the black catsuit her live counterpart was currently wearing. She moved slowly across the room, circling and finally standing behind her nervous co-star.

“Well by now you know about my previous work,” She started, fondling her prey’s breasts, “And you both knew it was going to come to this,”

Layla’s grin was positively ecstatic as she continued playing up for the camera, “The last scene, Master, was a bit of a taster. An amuse-bouche, if you will, to get you warmed up and in the mood.”

Layla turned to Jane, “From now on I will address you as slave. You will continue to address me as Mistress. That is, if I allow you to speak. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Jane replied. Almost by itself, one of her fingers penetrated, and she had to hold herself back from a gasp.

“Good. And while we’re at it, hands behind your back. You seem to be enjoying yourself a bit too much there. We wouldn’t want the show to be over too soon for Master now? Would we, slave?”

“No, Mistress.” Jane put her hands behind her back. The longing to be filled increased exponentially, and Jane knew she was going to be reliant on Mistress to satisfy that need. But she knew that Layla had other ideas, and would drag this out for as long as she could. It was an exquisite torture for Jane; a million times worse than in the restaurant before Layla’s club.

“Good. Now where did I put that... Damn it! I’ll be back in a minute. You wait here. Don’t move”

Layla left the room, leaving Jane in silence. A minute passed. Then another. Jane started to wonder where Layla had gone. Her hands started to wonder also, subconsciously heading around the front. Again, without noticing, Jane started fingering herself lightly. The effects, however, were noticeable. Her eyes closed, her knees buckled a little and a small groan escaped her lips. The fact that this was forbidden made those lustful feelings so more intense. Justifying it to herself, Jane told herself that she would be able to stop herself should Layla reappear. A small part of her, though, wanted to be caught in the act.

Jane’s auto-stimulation continued. As Layla’s absence grew longer, Jane decided that she would be able to get away with taking herself to the limit, and over it. One finger slipped in, followed by a second and a third. Before long, Jane was masturbating vigorously in the middle of the room, and oblivious to her surroundings. Her arousal meant that she was already close to the edge, but this pushed her further towards it. Started to push her over, until... Until...

A firm grip took her hand and pulled it away from her crotch. Startled, Jane opened her eyes and cried out, “No...”, before realising that it was Mistress Layla.

“I leave you alone for one fucking minute, and you can’t even control yourself for that long?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress. I...”

“Shut up. I know what you were doing, Slave. Right, we’re going to do this right. Hands behind your back. Now!”

Jane complied, silently putting her hands behind her back. She expected punishment, and even almost wanted it. What she didn’t expect was for Layla to continue where Jane had started. Layla’s hands started to caress Jane’s nether regions, her fingers running across Jane’s smooth skin. “I know you’ve been in heat all day, Slave,” She continued softly, her voice barely more than a whisper, “It’s been hard on you, hasn’t it? The need for release. The desire to be fucked.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You want to be fucked. You need to be fucked.”

“Yes, Mistress. So much.”

“I know.” Layla’s voice suddenly changed back to harsh, She pulled her hand away from Jane’s pussy, before returning it as a slap, “But you don’t [slap] disobey [slap] me!”

Jane howled in pain and shock. Her pussy was on fire, the pain spreading throughout her body. She had been sensitive already, due to her extreme arousal, and this amplified the pain sensation. Tears quickly formed in her eyes as her brain dealt with the unexpected stimulus. Her breathing remained shallow and quick as she waited in fear for Layla’s next move.

But instead of slapping her again, Layla went back to caressing Jane. “That was a test, Slave. I wanted to see if you could follow my orders and not bring yourself off. I don’t tolerate disobedience, but now you’ve had your punishment we can carry on.”

No response came from Jane, except a few quiet sobs.

“Of course, since you’ve proved that you can’t be trusted, we’ll have to make sure that you do as you’re told.”

With that she left her target and went to the table. Laid out on there, amongst other things, was laid out a collection of ropes and a pair of safety scissors. The ropes had all been bundled for easy storage and use. Layla selected one, a long length of half inch rope, and returned to Jane. “Turn around. Face away from the camera. I want Master to see this.”

As Jane turned around, Layla unbundled the rope. Selecting the middle of the rope, she doubled it back on itself to create two ropes of half the length. She then looped the double rope around Jane’s arms, almost up at her shoulders. Feeding the ends through the middle created a loop around the top of Jane’s arms, and Layla pulled it tighter, forcing the tops of Jane’s arms together until she squealed in pain.

“Comfortable, my dear?” Layla enquired, the condescension clear in her voice, “By the time they have completed their training, my slaves can get their arms almost touching behind their back. I haven’t even started with you.”

That thought made Jane nervous. It was hurting enough now; her shoulders straining against the tension in the rope. If this was ‘bondage for beginners’, then what would the advanced stage be like?

Layla continued looping the rope around Jane’s arms, taking care to maintain the tension and keep the loops tight. By the time she had reached Jane’s wrists, she was nearly done with the ropes, so she tied them off with safety knot. The results were breathtaking, with Jane’s arms practically immobilised and her breasts jutting out in front of her.

“There, that’s better isn’t it, Slave? I don’t think you’ll be bringing yourself off without permission.”

Layla resumed her tactile exploration of Jane’s body. Since Jane was facing away from the camera, Layla started off with her buttocks, alternating between soft caresses, harder groping and the odd slap. It was all designed to keep Jane on edge, not knowing what would come next, and not allowing her to anticipate and prepare for it. The pain wasn’t as intense as for the pussy slaps, but it was enough to provoke a short squeal of surprise. That, apparently, wasn’t enough for Layla though.

“What did I teach you this morning, Slave? What do we say when we’re being spanked?”

“Err... Oh... That’s one, Mistress. Please may I have another?”

“That’s better. Yes, you may.”

“That’s two, Mistress. Please may I have another?”

“Yes, you may. One last one.”

“That’s three. Thank you, Mistress.”

“You’re welcome. Now, turn around, Slave. Let Master see your beautiful titties.”

Jane turned round as instructed. It weird, the sensation of moving without using her arms for balance. Not enough to make her lose her balance, but enough that she could feel the difference.

Layla’s reward for compliance was further groping. This time on her breasts. Layla was no more gentle on Jane’s breasts as she was on her behind. If anything, the fact that Jane could see Layla manhandling her added to the humiliation. But again, along with the humiliation came arousal and desire.

“You know, dear,” Layla continued, an evil smile growing on her blood red lips “I might have a word with Master; see if we can get these titties of yours pierced. Nothing says ‘Slave’ like a pair of pierced titties with bells hanging from them. Delicious!”

The look of shock in Jane’s eyes betrayed her fear. She’s had her ears pierced, and the pain wasn’t the worst in the world, but her nipples were so much more sensitive!

“And we might not stop there, dear! We might give these lovely cunt lips of yours the treatment. A line of lovely rings on each side,” She fingered Jane’s pussy lips, once on each side, “Here... and here. And one on your little clitty, here. There’s a little device a friend of mine makes for me. My design. You thread it through those rings and put a padlock on the end, and you’ve got yourself a locked pussy. The ultimate in chastity. I even put a bell on that one too. It really reminds a slave of her place.”

If Jane was afraid before, she was horrified now. Would Mistress... Layla... really do that? To be ringed down there. That would be the epitome of pain! More tears from Jane. More laughter from Layla.

“Don’t be alarmed, Slave. By the time I’m through with you, pain will be your friend. Only through pain will you know true pleasure. Through suffering you will know true submission. I think you know what I mean already. You’ve taken pain from my hand, yet you stand there, aroused, waiting to receive more. You could have used the safeword, but you chose not to.”

The thought of using the safeword hadn’t even occurred to Jane. That’s why Layla had deliberately reminded her of it. This was a test. If Jane wanted out, then now was the time. Jane knew now what Layla was capable of, and what she was capable of herself. If she continued, then it was of her own free will.

Yet Jane was unable to exercise that free will. Trapped by the subliminals and her own base lust, Jane couldn’t even imagine ending this. For a start, she had felt nothing like this level of arousal her entire life. After this, life would be tame. That, and her absolute need to please her Master.

Emboldened by her captive’s decision to remain, Layla started the next phase of her plan. Fetching the trolley from under the table, she placed it in the centre of the room, “In a moment, I’m going to bind you on that trolley. You will be at your Master’s beck and call, bound and ready to serve him.”

That thought cheered Jane up enormously. The thought of servicing her Master was definitely more up her alley, even if she would be bound for it. Even that thought excited her.

“But before that, we have to finally see to that cunt of yours. You must be aching to get it filled by now. To feel hard cock inside you.” Layla put her hand to Jane’s crotch again, feeling Jane thrusting her pelvis into it, “Go to the table. Pick up the white rope and the dildo, and bring it back here. Then stand on the trolley. Quickly.”

Jane complied, the relief of penetration now in sight. Even though her hands were bound behind her back, she was able to collect the required objects and return them to Mistress. The elation was building, satisfaction becoming more and more imminent.

“Before I fill your aching cunt with this, Slave, I need to lubricate it. Now I imagine that we could get away without it, knowing how dripping wet you are down there, but that’s bad form. So you’re going to take this in your mouth first. You can lubricate it that way. Understand?”

Jane nodded her comprehension, and Layla stayed true to her word. The dildo went so far to the back of Jane’s throat that she thought she would choke, and indeed she gagged a little. But Layla knew what she was doing, and made sure that Jane was safe.

“Come on, slave. You can do a better job than that. Put some effort into it. Imagine it’s Master’s cock. You want to please it. You want to cover it with your juices.”

Jane started pumping her head back and forth, fellating the plastic for all she was worth. She knew she would be pleasing Master by virtue of the camera, but more than that, the sooner she got that cock in her the better.

Once the fake cock was adequately lubricated, Layla brought it to Jane’s pussy, and after a few teasing strokes, slowly but insistently rammed it home.

That was all that Jane needed. Well it wasn’t like she was starting cold; she had been on the cusp for so long it was painful! An orgasm the likes of which Jane had never felt ripped through her body like a series of electric shocks. She couldn’t hold back the moans of absolute pleasure. This time Jane’s knees did buckle, and she sank to a kneeling position; her fall to the wooden plate broken by Layla. The dominatrix managed to keep the dildo inside Jane’s pussy throughout, so it was still in there as Jane came to rest.

By the time that Jane’s orgasm was finished, she was absolutely shattered, and finally content. She knew, however, that Layla wasn’t finished with her. The fact that she was still pumping the dildo was one clue to that.

Jane’s prediction was shown to be true when Layla took the second rope and tied it to the one already binding her arms. She made a knot in the rope and passed the free end under Jane’s crotch. By now Jane had figure out at least some of what Layla would do, as the knot was right next to her pussy.

“Please, Mistress...”

“Please what, Slave?”

“Please, Mistress... Please... Leave it in me. I need it”

That was enough for Joe, watching the video. It looked like there wasn’t going to be a problem finishing this leg. He let out an involuntary groan, a signal that he was on the verge of cumming. The other two in the room picked up on this, and their programming kicked in. By now Layla was masturbating on the sofa, her eyes closed in euphoric oblivion. J

As the video continued, with Layla pulling the rope past Jane’s pussy and trapping the dildo inside, Joe’s body tensed up throughout. A sharp intake of breath...

And that was four.