The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Morgana’s Day Spa.

Tim & Linda Culvert

Tim was performing his first of the month ritual shared by millions around the world. He was seated at the dinning room table addressing the issue of monthly bills. “Holy shit.” Tim breathed out when he saw the phone bill. “238 dollars. Linda.” He called out to his wife. “Yes?” She called back from the kitchen. “You got a do something about Megan’’s collect calls. The phone bill is over 200 dollars.” Tim looked as his wife came it see the bill. Looking at it wasn’t going to change the fact the Linda had accepted over 150 dollars of collect calls from her sister. “I know Tim but Megan’s in her last year and well she’s nervous about the rest of her life.” Linda headed back into the kitchen hoping that would be the end of the discussion.

He reluctantly wrote the check out for the full amount. It wasn’t that they couldn’t afford it, they could. It was just a matter of principle. “Maybe you should get her a phone card.” He said as he sealed the envelop. “That’s a good idea honey.” She called out over the clanking of dishes she was putting away.

Linda always managed to change for bed before her Tim did. Tim surmised she did that so he wouldn’t be able to see her naked. He knew she was very self-conscious about her body even though he’d told her a million times just how much he adored it. Granted she wasn’t a model but he thought she was hot. Linda Culvert stood just under 5′8″ tall but her mother had always referred to her as big boned. All though she never talked about her weight Tim knew she was just this side of 150. But her broad shoulders and voluptuously well rounded hips and ass distributed that weight magnificently. He always thought of her with an hour glass figure which she did have only with a few extra hours on it. Her thick chocolate brown hair fell in subtle wave cascading down over her broad shoulders. Her breast were a perfect match for the rest of her body and when she wore certain cloths her soft full breast pushed together creating a magnificent view.

Just thinking about his lovely wife squirming underneath him caused a twinge in his loins. He knew he was able to satisfy her sexually but he could never understand her recent reluctance to have sex with him. Oh sure women can fake an orgasm but you can’t fake the large wet spot underneath her after they were done. Linda was a rare shooter when she came. She’d actually spurt her juices coating everything for almost a foot. That was another thing he loved about having sex with her. Oh they could talk to each other that wasn’t the problem. All though sometimes it seemed more like a question and answer session than a conversation. But when their Q&A turned sexual she always managed to dodge them and he never pressed her.

Well Megan would be here in a few weeks for Thanksgiving which always seemed to help his sex life.

Megan’s arrival couldn’t have come at a better time. Tim was beginning to wonder if Linda would still be at home when he got there. The girls spent the first night in the kitchen chatting and laughing like school girls. Tim began to think that Megan reminded Linda of her youthful college days and that’s why their sex life got better.

Thanksgiving Day arrived as Linda spent most of the morning as the beginning of the afternoon in the kitchen. After some morning errands Tim settled on the couch for a full afternoon of football. As soon as the game started Megan bounced in the room plopping down on the couch next to him. Tim glance at her but had to force himself to look back at the TV. She was wearing an ultra tight pair of white biking shorts. Tim had a hard time believing she’d bought that tee shirt. It was torn all the way around the bottom barely covering her breast. The sleeves and neck were also torn a way and he could swear she wasn’t wearing a bra. Tim had notice that during the summer too. He was beginning to think she didn’t even own one.

Megan tucked one foot up under her while resting her other leg against the arm of the chair. She’d actually come to love teasing Tim. It had become her favorite game and she did it every chance she got. Like now, she knew he’d checked out what she was wearing. It had actually taken a while to choose just the right thing. It was hard to make it look casual while still drawing his attention. The other thing that made this game so fun was she knew he’d never press the issue with her although she’d thought about it many time. Megan wasn’t jealous of Linda it was more like she was envious of her.

“Want another beer?” Megan asked when she saw him empty his glass. “Um yea but I’ll get it.” He replied. “That’s ok I’ll get it I wanted to check on sis anyway.” She bouncing off the couch. She turned making sure he had an un-obstructed view of her thinly covered ass.

After she left the room Tim shook his head. How such a great body could be packed in such a small frame amazed him. Some time he thought she was doing it on purpose like now. When she stood up it almost seem like she rotated her back towards him so he could check out her ass. And those thin white biking short did very little to hid the black panties she was wearing. Tim inwardly admitted if he weren’t married to her sister he would definitely have a go at her. Who wouldn’t. In contrast to her sister Megan’s hair short and golden brown. She parted it on the side letting it wrap around behind her ear. She was slim but feisty like a gymnast but had the subtle beginning of her sister curves. Tim surmised Megan would end up looking like a shorter version of his wife.

The day progressed into evening with the same results as the night before. He was watching TV while the girls raised a ruckus in the kitchen. Tim turned the TV off heading for bed. Tomorrow’s ritual of Christmas shopping with Megan for Linda would start first thing in the morning. He paused a the doorway to listen. “Oh stop it Megan I’m no spring chicken any more.” Linda said playfully. “You’re pretty hot of a 29 year old.” Megan said with a laugh. “You make it sound so old Megan.”

“You’re not old is all in your head.”

“Good night ladies.” Tim said popping his head in the doorway. “Good handsome.” Megan said coyly. “Good night honey. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Linda said playfully slapping her sister on the arm. “No hurry.” He replied heading towards the hallway. He stopped just out of their view. “Your so bad Megan.” Linda said. “Well he is and you should be glad he loves you so much.” There was a short silence that fell in the kitchen. “I know, I am.” Linda said solemnly.

“Sis, you know he loves you just the way you are!”

“I know its just, well, you know, I don’t feel good about myself.” Linda said straining to find the right words.

“Sis you should march in there and give him a little.” Megan said matter of factly.

“You know I think you’ve gotten even worse than before.” Linda said laughing. Megan joined in as Tim headed to bed. “Well at least Megan had his best interest at heart.” He whispered under his breath. Changing into his pj’s Tim slid into bed pulling the covers up as he lay with his back to his wives side.

He was just drifting off when he heard the door open. He listened as she changed in the dark then slid in beside him. “Are you asleep?” She asked quietly. ““Almost.” He replied. Linda rose up on her elbow tenderly squeezing his arm as she kissed his cheek. “Goodnight sweetheart.” He whispered into his ear. “Sweet dreams.” He said turning his head to look into his wife’s eyes. “You know I do love you with all my heart don’t you?” She asked. “Not as much as I love you.” He whispered lifting his head to touch lips. He half expected a quick peck before she rolled over on her own side but he was pleasantly surprised when she pressed down covering his mouth with hers.

Their lips parted in a lovingly warm kiss as their tongues became re-acquainted with each other. He didn’t notice she moved her hand off his arm till his eye flew open when she reached in the opening of his pj’s. His eyes fluttered shut as she pulled his manhood free and began tenderly stroking it. He was hard in seconds from the lack of attention it had been getting lately. Linda rose breaking their kiss as their eyes met. “I...” Tim started to say but she silenced him with a shush. I love you she mouthed before disappearing under the covers. A moment later he felt her wet mouth wrap around his hardon. She nibbled on the tip driving him crazy. God he loved having oral sex with her. Then she began dragging her nails on the underside of his sack matching the rhythm of her bobbing head. It didn’t take long before his balls contracted signaling he was about to blow. Linda popped the ridged cock from her mouth and began jerking him off in a frenzy. As the first wad shot out he felt a hand towel cover his cock.

She finished him off and cleaned him before rolling over on her side. “Thank you honey.” Tim said in earnest. “Your welcome honey.” She said with her back to him. He knew that meant she was done for the night. A shadow of light moved in the room catching his eye. He looked towards the partially opened door but saw nothing. Dismissing it his mind shot back to his wife and he fell asleep dreaming about all the things he wanted to do to her.

Tim rose early and was having coffee will reading the morning paper when he heard Linda rousting Megan. She got up grudgingly and within the hour they were parking at the mall. They window shopped and stopped in a few stores. Megan pointed out some things she thought Linda would like while checking a few things out for herself. “So did you go to bed when Linda did last night?” Tim asked. “Uh no I stayed up and watched a little TV.” Megan replied with a coy smirk. Tim suddenly wondered if Megan had been watching last night. He was about to asked a more pointed question before Megan spoke changing the subject. “You know I found something that I think Linda would love.” She said pulling a folded flier from her jeans pocket. Tim opened it reading the information about a day spa. He glanced over at Megan and asked. “Do you really think she’d like this?”

“Well yea. Anytime you can make a woman fell good about herself is a good thing.” She said with that little crooked smile that always made Tim wonder what she was up too. “Beside maybe she’d ravish your hot bod a little more often if she felt better about herself.” She said with that same crooked smile as she bumped hips with him before dashing off into a store before he had a chance to reply. Tim shook his head with a smile as he folded the flier before slipping it into his pocket.

He was still standing in the entrance way when she appeared out of nowhere. “Come here you gotta see this.” She excitedly exclaimed grabbing his hand to drag him into the store. The rest of day went pretty much the same. The had lunch in the food court and it seemed Megan took every opportunity to slip her arm through his or grab his hand to lead him towards another cloths rack. In fact several sales clerk mistook them for a couple. Inwardly that made Tim feel young again.

Saturday was the girls turn to go shopping and they made an entire day of it arriving home well after dark. They’d also stopped at the video store and had a movie they wanted to watch. It was Megan’s idea to change for bed before watching the movie claiming it would be like a slumber party. Linda slipped on her customary thick flannel night gown that covered her from her neck to her ankles. Tim’s pj’s weren’t a whole lot sexier but Megan’s nightshirt barely covered her hips and when she curled her feet up under her butt it road up revealing a portion of her underpants. With the popcorn made the three of them took their places on the couch. Tim on one end with Megan curled up on the other and Linda squeezed in between. The movie was ‘killing me softly’ and was listed as an erotic thriller.

Not ten minutes into the movie the blonde star started to have an extremely erotic affair with someone other than the man she lived with. The scene was extremely explicit prompting Tim to glance out the corner of his eye at his wife. He wasn’t too sure how she was going to react to it but she just kept her eyes glued to the screen. Tim also notice Megan’s feet had found their way under Linda’s legs.

The movie was actually very good. It had a number of twists and turns in it to hold your attention but the add number of explicit sex scenes made it a keeper as far as Tim was concerned. Megan eventually surrendered control the popcorn bowl to Tim. During one particularly hot scene Linda began to nibble on one cornel after another in rapped succession. She began leaning on her elbow that rested on his hip. She lay against him slipping her feet up onto the couch when he put his arm around her.

Tim secretly smiled when he glanced down the couch. Linda’s legs stretched out in front of Megan’s knees while Megan’s feet tucked under Linda’s butt as if she were trying to keep them warm.

As the credits ran everyone slowly began to untangle themselves and head for bed. Their bed was situated in such a way that the door opened next to the head board blocking a direct view of the hallway. Tim slid into his side nearest the far wall while Linda stopped to say goodnight to her sister. Tim was curled up on his side facing the wall when she entered several minutes later. He expected her to climb in on her side and go to sleep. But the bed didn’t move like his expected it too. “Tim.” He heard his wife whisper. He opened his eyes to see his wife standing between the bed and the wall on his side. When she bent to give him what he thought was a kiss goodnight he almost gasped. A number of the buttons on the front of her flannel nightgown where undone. In the shadowy light he could see the crevasse between her full breast and beyond. He rolled onto his back as their lips met. Linda knelt on the edge of the bed bending to kiss him knowing her gown would fall wide open for his pleasure.

Tim worked his hand in cupping the softness of her handful of a breast at the same instant she slipped her hand inside his pj’s. With the way she was kneeling by his side Tim thought she was just going to give him another blowjob. Not that this was a bad thing. He loved getting blowjobs from her though they were few and far between. But he wanted desperately to glide his cock inside her. As soon as he was hard Linda hiked up her flannel gown around her hips and mounted him. She closed her eyes as his cock slid inside her. Tim guessed the movie had really turned her on because she was already wet. Linda slid slowly up and down several times before rolling him over on top of her. His cock never sipped out. Tim steadied himself as if he were doing pushups and began rolling his hips back and forth.

Linda pulled her knees up and out lovingly holding her forearms. With her gown unbutton to her waist Tim watched the rhythmic rise and fall of his wife’s gorgeous breasts. He knew that was one of her only attributes she actually liked. He wanted to pull her gown off to gaze at her entire body but he knew that would only serve to dull the moment. He thanked god for what he was given and continued to heighten their pleasure. Tim bent taking one of her nipples between his teeth drawing a gasp of pleasure for Linda. She arched her chest up inviting him to continue his attention. “Oh god.” She groaned in a whispered voice. “Are you close?” Tim asked between deep breaths of his own. “Mmmmmmmm...” She replied rolling her own hips to grin her clit against him. “Yessssss...” Linda drew in a deep audible breath arching her hips to fully receive him. “Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” She moaned out on a long exhale. He felt the warmth of her wetness spilling out around his manhood saturating his hair. She clutch his forearms with her eyes clenched as she traveled through a wonderful orgasm. Half way though Tim joined her as he rammed his hips sinking in a deep as possible holding it their as he shot his load inside her.

Completed her rested on top of her listening to her heart beat. It was very fast but slowing as they held each other. Tim thought he heard very quiet audible exhale as his wife pulled him to her planting a deep loving kiss on his lips. They separated several minutes later as Linda went to clean up returning with a warm wash cloth to clean him. It was a ritual she always did and when she was finished she place a clean towel over the wet spot allowing her husband to cuddle with her as they fell to sleep. “I’m glad you get along with Megan so well.” Linda whispered wrapped in his arms like two spoons in a draw. “Well she’s a good kid and she kind of livens the place up.” Tim said almost wishing he hadn’t said that. Linda squeezed his arm lovingly. “I’m glad you feel that way. You know she graduates this spring and with mom and dad dead, well, she got no place else to go.” Linda’s eye were wide open hanging on his reply. “You know she’s always welcome here.” He gave her a loving squeeze which she returned. If he’d seen the look of relief on her face he might have wonder why.

The mood in the Culvert house on Sunday was a joyous one. Megan and he assumed their normal football watching positions. Him leaning against one arm with his feet up on the couch and Megan mirroring him at the other end. Partway though the first half Megan playfully kicked his feet. “Keep those boat on your side of the couch.” Megan gave him a stern look but her eyes betrayed the playfulness behind them. Tim shot his legs out straight pushing her against the armrest. “It’s my couch I’ll take up as much room as I want too.” Her replied returning his attention to the TV. “Oh you think so huh.” She replied in a challenging voice. He waited for her feet to push his back to his side. What he didn’t expect was her bouncing up and jumping on him clutching his ribs. Tim rolled with a loud laugh as he tried to stop her from tickling him.

Linda stood in the doorway watching them with a loving smile. She hadn’t seen Megan so happy since their parents had died. For that matter she hadn’t been either. She felt like they were a real family.

Megan straddled Tim’s hips tickling what ever he wasn’t protecting at the time. He saw his wife smiling in the doorway. “Linda help me please.” He called out pleadingly. “Don’t look at me. You got yourself into it.” She said playfully holding up her hands. “No I didn’t she attacked me.” He cried up between gut wrenching laughs. “Now do I seem like the type of girl to go around attacking guys.” She said with mock indignation. “Well.....” Linda said with a broad smile. Megan stopped tickling him as they both looked at Linda. “I have to say yes you do.” Her sister said with a chuckle. Megan and Tim exchanged knowing looks. “Lets get her.” Megan exclaimed bouncing off of Tim making a mad dash toward her sister. Linda screamed playfully turning to run down the hallway. Megan caught her with Tim on her heels as they entered the living room. Tackling her sister to the floor caught Tim by surprise as he stumbled over the two of them sending him sprawling into the middle of the room. “Why get me. Let’s gang up on him.” Linda said laughing as her sister tickled her. Without hesitating Megan jumped from Linda to Tim with Linda a half a step behind.

The tickling soon turned into a wrestling match. Then Megan who always like to organize thing set up a round robin wrestling match. They moved all the furniture out of the way making room. First up were the sister who were to wrestle for the right to take on Tim.

The match was more exciting than Tim thought it would be. He guessed that Linda with her size and strength would win handily. He hadn’t accounted for Megan’s tenacious quickness. It seemed like both women only had their eyes on the goal of winning. Their heated match gave rise to numerous flashes of bare skin, breasts and bras. Tim mind slipped imaging them wrestling naked all oiled up. He managed to clear that thought almost as quickly as it had came. Finally Linda prevailed and awaited Tim in the middle of the floor. “Bring it on big boy.” Linda said challenging motioning with her hand for him to come forward. Linda put up a much better fight than he’d anticipated. Not to mention she cheated. Every time he got her on her back she’d start tickling him causing him to lose his advantage. Finally he was able to trap her arms above her head while sit on her chest effectively pinning her. “You cheat you big brute.” His wife said as he let her up. “Me cheat. What about you constantly tickling me?” He said defensively. “That’s not cheating that’s a woman’s right to use everything at her disposal.”

“Oh so what’s good for the goose isn’t fair for the gander?” he said laughing. They all had a good laugh before the next round. Tim actually made quick work of Megan. All though it was fun to roll around on the floor with her he didn’t want to spend to much time doing it in front of his wife. With two losses Megan was out leaving Tim to take on his wife again. Just before they started Megan changed the rules. “The winner is who ever gets the other person to give up.” Well that sounded easy enough to Tim. He would just trap her hands like before and sit on her till she gave up.

Tim went for her arm forcefully pinning them to the floor. Linda had expected this and countered by locking her legs around his waist. It wasn’t a matter of pinning the other person it was who gave in first. Even though her shoulders were firmly pinned to the floor she was squeezing the life out of his stomach. As soon as Tim began to have trouble breathing he gave in.

Linda release her vise grip scrambling to her feet and began a celebratory dance around the room. Megan even joined in. They laced fingers and jumped up and down screaming like little kids. His wife’s bouncing boobs caught his eye first. As they spun he noticed the bottoms of Megan’s breasts bouncing free under her short tee shirt.

Exhausted from the days activity everyone turned in early. Tim rolled into bed facing the wall like always. Linda slid in next to him pressing her breasts against his back. She wrapped her arm around him kissing the back of his neck. “I had a wonderful time today.” Tim felt the warmth of her breath on his neck as she spoke. “So did I.” He replied clutching her arm across his chest.

Things changed after Megan went back to school. Linda became somewhat distant again making him long for her Christmas break. A week after she’d left Tim found himself in the office of his best friend and confidant Jay Anderson. “So how was you weekend buddy.” Tim said trying to sound happy but Jay wasn’t having any of it. He gave Tim that ok what’s wrong look and without asking Tim blurted it out. “It’s Linda again.”

“I thought things were great over Thanksgiving?” Jay asked with concern for his friend. “They were then Megan left and it’s like we fell back into the same old rut.”

“I know the feeling partner. Every once in a while I feel like Lisa and I are falling into that same old rut then something happens to pull up out.”

“Like what? Anything I can use?” Tim asked.

“No I don’t think you can use this one. Our Thanksgiving was ok but I could feel that rut forming. Then last Friday we got a Christmas card from an old girlfriend of hers. A Kelly what’s her name. Anyway it seems that they’ve know each other since they were in diapers or something. Even though they went to different colleges they stayed close. But after graduation they just kind of drifted apart. Lisa hadn’t heard from her in almost ten years. She coming back to town late this spring for a while.”

“How did that pull you two out of the rut?”

“Got me? All I know is we spent the weekend like it was a second honeymoon.”

“You lucky fuck.” Tim said laughing. Jay beamed drawing on the images of the weekend. “Yes I am.” He said. “Look maybe you should ask Megan about it. Maybe she can shed some light.”

“Maybe.” Tim said sort of dismissively. “But right now I have a ton of work to do.”

Jay’s last words danced over and over again all day long. When he got home he thought about secretly calling Megan to have a talk with her. Then he remember the spa thingy Megan had given him.

By Wednesday he found himself taking his lunch break in Morgana’s Day Spa. The thin but well dress man sitting across the desk from him was describing the services they offered. From the sounds of it they pampered the women to no end which may be a very good thing in his case. What had Megan said about raising Linda’s... What had the man said? “I’m sorry what did you say.”

The wiry man gave him a crooked little smile. “I asked if you might be interested in our complete service.”

“I thought that’s what you’ve been talking about.” Tim replied.

“No that’s our standard service. We offer shall we say a very specialized service for those individuals in dire need.” Tim’s blank stare told the thin man he had no idea what he was talking about. “Let me ask you this. Usually men give their wives a day at the spa for one of several reason. One they did something wrong and are trying to make up for it. Secondly because they love their wife and are doing it out of the goodness of their heart. But that’s rarity. Lastly because their marriage has fallen into a rut and they want there wives to fell better about themselves so their sex life will improve. Which one are you Mr. Culvert?”

Tim shot daggers at the thin man with his eyes. “I don’t think that’s any of you business.”

“I’m just asking you because if it’s the later then I think we have a program you might be interested in.”

Tim was baffled wondering how it would matter why he wanted to give his wife a gift. “Have you ever seen a movie called the Stepford wives?”

Tim shook the cobwebs from his head nodding affirmatively. “That’s the one where they reprogram the women to be mindless buffoons there for the pleasure of their husband right?”

“Yes it is Mr. Culvert. We here at Morgana’s Day Spa can offer you something very similar to that for rather tidy sum.”

“You’re talking about reprogramming my wife to become a mindless nymphomaniac I don’t think so. I love my wife just the way she is thank you very much.” Tim started to get up and leave.

“Mr. Culvert you misunderstood me. She won’t become a mindless anything. Once she’s gone through our program she’ll be the same wonderful wife you’ve come to know and love.”

“So where’s the Stepford thing come in?” Tim asked interrupting the man.

“She’ll always tell you the truth and she’ll never be able to deny you anything.”

“Wait a minute. You’re saying I would some how be able to control my wife?”

“That’s exactly what I’m telling you.”

There was a long silence as Tim’s mind raced with all this new information. “So I’d just snap my fingers and she’d do what ever I tell her to do?”

“Well not exactly. You’d still have times when she’d hold back or even argue with you about something but ultimately she’d always give in to your wishes.”

Another long silence filled the room as the thin man waited patiently for Tim to come to the decision all the men come too.

“Will it hurt her?” Tim asked.

The thin man cocked a crooked smile. “Not a bit.”

At dinner Tim gave Linda the gold embroidered envelope containing a gift certificate for a full day at Morgana’s Day Spa. Linda was tickled pink. “I’ve always wanted to try one of those.” She exclaimed giving her husband a thank you hug and kiss.

One week went by and the envelope remained on Linda’s dresser. There was only ten days left till Christmas and Megan would be coming here for her break next Monday. At dinner Tim broached the subject. “So have you tried that spa thing yet?” He asked.

“No not yet. Why?” Linda replied casually.

“I was just wondering if you liked it that’s all.” Her replied.

“Oh well asked Friday.” She said with a smile.

The week dragged on forever. Even Jay was beginning to wonder what was wrong. He wanted to tell him but Morgana’s had sworn him to secrecy. Finally Friday came but by lunch time Tim couldn’t stand it. He took the rest of the day off but hanging around the house was even worst. At least at work he had some distractions to make the time move faster. Here he found himself pacing around the house peeking out the windows ever few minutes.

Finally her car pulled in the driveway. Tim battled with himself to keep from dashing to the front door. He almost had to tie himself to the couch in the TV room. “Tim are you home?” Linda called out as she closed the door. “I’m in here honey.” He called back trying to sound as normal as possible. Draping her coat over the dinning room chair she heading into the TV room. Looking back as she entered Tim smiled. He loved that blue jean shirt she had on. It showed off her curves magnificently. It was the only shirt she wore tucked in to blue jeans. Linda plopped down on the couch. “So why are you home early, are you sick?”

“No nothing like that. I just needed to get out of the office today that’s all. So tell me how was your day?”

“Oh god it was wonderful. I never felt so relaxed in all my life and some of the treatments made me feel so wonderful.”

“I’m glad you loved it.” Tim replied.

“Oh honey thank you so much.” She said scooting across the couch to give him a hug. “I don’t think I’ll ever be able to thank you properly.” She said whispering into his ear. Tim drew a slow breath having made up his mind he was going to find out if this thing worked or not. Tim began to draw back from their embrace. Linda thought the hug was over but before she could react Tim cupped the back of her head planting a hard kiss on her lips. She started to mumble something that Tim couldn’t understand. Then her lips parted returning his kiss. He could sense the passion rising in the kiss as they hungrily devourered each others tongues. Tim kissed his way from her lips to her neck sending little bolts of electricity racing through her body. “God Tim I love you so much.” She cooed.

He knew under normal circumstances she’d be stopping him right now. Maybe it was true he thought. There was one way to find out. While continuing to kiss her neck Tim separated the top button from it’s eyehole. He kissed his way back up across he chin. She hungrily accepted his returning lips. He set the second button free then the third. This was almost to good to be true he thought as the remaining button was set free. He let his finger tips feather across her stomach towards her bra enclosed breasts. He felt her stomach ripple under them. Damn he thought she was getting as excited as he was. He pushed her bra up as her breasts bounced free. God he loved the soft bounce her full round breast had. Linda broke the kiss locking his eyes to hers. “Tim I think I really should be starting dinner.” She said with labored breaths. Tim lowered his lips till they just brushed her nipple. “I think dinner can wait.” He said sucking it into his mouth.

“Ohhhhh god.” Linda cooed flinching as he nibble tenderly on her swollen nub. With in minutes all there cloths were co-mingling in a pile on the floor. Tim slid to the edge of the couch still sort of sitting upright. He pulled Linda over straddling him as she guided his cock inside her. Her hand on the back of the couch supported her rhythmic grinding as Tim continued to nibble on her tits. It was one of the most erotic position they’d ever tried. But best of all Linda was completely naked and in the lit TV room where he could see her. Not only did she not seem to mind she seem to relish it. Tim slipped his thumb between them and began to mash her clit back and forth. “Ohhh god baby.” She said moaning softly on a deep sigh. “You keep that up and I’m gonna cum all over the place.” She rushed out on one breath.

That only severed to encourage him. He quickened the pace of his thumb causing her to rise up till his cock almost popped out. Linda was squeezing out a moan as she tried to rip the fabric off the sofa. Her lower lips parted. “Ohmygod.” She cried out in the lowest guttural voice he’d ever heard. She began showering him with her juices. When her legs finally relaxed she fell back down on his lap driving his still hard cock back inside her. A second ripple of pleasure washed through her. “Oh my god Tim.” She said barely able to speak. Tim continued to bounce his cock in and out as she gasped through each stroke. “Tim.” She whispered with a gush of air. “I can get pregnant.”

Even though he wanted nothing more than to burry is sperm deep inside her he respected her wishes. “Oh god honey I’m about to cum.” He cried out warming her. Linda scramble off racing to her knees on the floor between his legs. He felt her hand grip is cock just as the first wad was jettisoned. The second erupted the moment her lips surrounded his tip. She continued to work his cock with her hand urging every last drop to spring forth into her mouth. When he was do she sat up looking lovingly into his eyes.

It was the first time since they’d been married she’d drank his cum. Then he smiled sheepishly. “What?” She said asking as if something was wrong.

“Your cheek!” He replied with a smile. A big blob of gooey cum had landed there. She must have missed his first shot. “Oh.” She said feeling the glob giggling like she did when Megan was around. She wiped it off with her fingers then cleaned them in her mouth. Tim was stunned.

“Well I guess I better see about dinner.” She said standing up gathering her cloths. “Linda.” Tim said as she was moving towards the doorway. “Yes honey.” She said still naked save for the cloths she was clutching in front of her. “Just wear the shirt.” He said. Know he definitely knew he was pushing the issue. If she did this he knew the treatment really worked. She paused for a few seconds then walked back. “You’d like that wouldn’t you.” She said with a sexy smile. Tim nodded affirmatively. “I think not.” She said bending to pick up his dress shirt. “I’ll wear this one.” She said as she turned and left. Tim fell back on the sofa with a sigh then smiled a smile he thought would never leave his face.

He was at least five minutes behind her. It had taken that long for him to gather up his thoughts and his cloths. One thing for sure he knew she loved his chest. He slipped on a pair of soft cotton gym shorts and head back to the kitchen.

Her back was to him at the stove when he walked in. “Honey why don’t you pour use some drinks.” She said without looking back. His baby blue dress shirt looked absolutely stunning on her. With the back lighting he could see every curve of he body. She’d rolled the sleeves up past the elbow yet it still fell on her forearm. The tailored shirt covered her ass but rose high on her hip. Then he notice the ankle strapped heels she was wearing. “God you look phenomenal.” He said hugging her from behind. “Thank you sweetheart.” She replied lovingly. That’s when he noticed she’d only fastened two buttons covering her stomach.

In the dinning room Tim prepared their drinks. “God is this gonna be one memorable night.” He whispered to himself as he stirred the drinks. Linda acted so natural during dinner but it was extremely sexy to see her in just his dress shirt and heels. They sat there long after the meal was finished talking like they’d never talked before. Sitting close they would huddle during some shared laughter while taking every opportunity that presented itself to touch and kiss. Through a series of question and answers Tim was learning more about his wife than he’d ever hoped to know. Things about her childhood, her first boyfriend, the older boyfriend who was the only other man to have ever tasted her pleasures.

Tim was surprised to find out she never really dated anyone in college. She’d been on what she called group dates but never anyone she considered dating for real. Then Linda began skirting his questions. “Did something happed during spring break of your senior year?” He asked. Linda tried not to fidget, she tried to keep eye contact but she couldn’t. “Nothing really happened.” She said but he knew she wasn’t telling the truth. Tim remembered what the thin man had said. There would be times she would withhold or argue with him but ultimately she would circum if he forced the issue. “I know Megan came up for spring break. Did something happen to her?” Tim pressed. “Well yes and no.” She stammered. “So tell me what happened!” Tim said sort of demandingly.

“That was two months before our parents die in that train wreck.” Linda started as water began to well up in her eyes. She sniffed back a tear. “She’d been begging for months to come up for a visit and our parents finally agreed. I guess they trusted me. Anyway.” She continued sitting up a little as she took a deep breath then let it out. “The whole week she was there she kept bugging me to take her to a frat party. You know what it was like around mid terms and spring break. There was always a party somewhere to go to. I don’t know where she got it from but Saturday afternoon Megan showed me a flier advertising the one of the biggest parties of the year and she wouldn’t let up. Anyway we went. I did put my foot down about what she wore. I wasn’t about to let my, well she was almost 15, sister go looking like she was on the hunt. Besides jeans and baggy tees were the dress of the day. There was a ton of booze flowing almost every where you turned. One of my girlfriends told me the red punch was the safest. Boy was that a mistake. I can still remember that it tasted like fruit punch but they’d poured buckets of grain alcohol in it and before the first one hit us we were half way through a second glass. By the time I’d realized how strong it was I was almost to wasted to care.” Tim began rubbing Linda’s back as if to console her. She searched his eyes silently asking if he really wanted to here this. Tim tenderly kissed her cheek. “Then what happened.” He whispered. She paused a moment to collect her thought. “I don’t know how but I was able to get us out of there with only a few minor incidents. I don’t remember how we got back to my room but we did. All I wanted to do was crawl into bed and get over that night. You know I don’t mind getting a little tipsy but I hate getting plastered. Anyway Megan managed to undress and crawl into the shower. I guess she thought it would help. God Tim I never knew how drunk I was until I tried to get changed. I only fell over once when I pulled my pants off. But I must have struggle with my tee shirt for five minutes. I just couldn’t get it over my head. My arms were still in it and the shirt hung over my face. Megan began laughing hysterically came in the room. I felt so weird begging my sister to help me. Still laughing she pulled my shirt off but lost her balance and fell down banging her head on the desk. I remember how funny she looked sitting on the towel that had fallen off her and my tee shirt in a ball on her chest. I felt bad but could help laughing when she said ouch. It wasn’t what she said it was how she said it. She’d rubbed her head for a while before slurring a delayed ouch. It was like it took a while for the bump to register. She was so skinny then she looked like a drowned rat. She began pouting telling me to stop laughing at her and help her up. I did and we both lost our balance falling back on the bed. Tim are you sure you want to know this. It’s, well, it’s kind of personal and weird.” Tim nodded yes as she took another deep breath to steady herself. “It was almost like she’d passed out on top of me but it was weird. I mean it didn’t feel funny that we were naked with her on top of me. I don’t know why but I started rubbing her back. It was intended to be sexual I mean it was like I was trying to taking care of her or comfort her. I still remember to this day what she said.” Linda said with reverence in her voice. “I love you sis and she kissed my neck.” Linda blushed when she said that.

“What do you mean kissed you?” Tim asked.

“On the neck.” She said pointing to that spot as the bottom of her neck where it meets her shoulder. “You mean here?” Tim said kissing the same spot.

“Mmmmmm.” She said as some of the edge of the conversation disappeared. “That’s the spot.” She murmured. “That really gets you going doesn’t it.” He said knowing full well it did. “Yes and I was drunk out of my mind and hadn’t been kissed like that since my junior year in high school. I know it was me who moaned but it didn’t sound like anything I’d ever heard before. I guess... I don’t know.” She said dropping her head into her hands. “I guess she knew it made me feel good and I guess she wanted to make me feel...” Her voice trailed off. “It’s all kind of a blur from there. You know how she can bounce around so quickly. Before I knew what was happening she was kneeling between me and...” she looked at her husband in hopes he would let her stop there. But she could tell he was waiting patiently for her to continue. “She made me cum.” Linda blurted out her eyes still searching his. Tim just nodded with a caring expression. “I knew we should stop and scrambled father up on the bed in a ball.” She shook her head as she recalled what her sister had done. “She began pleading with me to do it to her. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. Then she stabbed a knife in my heart by saying oh sure get me to make you cum then don’t return the favorer what would mom and dad say?” Linda looked at her husband as s tear slipped from one eye and began trickling down her cheek. Tim lovingly brushed it way. “What was I suppose to do?” She asked pleadingly. Tim waited for a few moments of silence to pass between them. “What did you do?” He asked but thought he already knew the answer. “I did it.” She bellowed out as the flood gates opened. “God forgive me I did it and loved doing it.”

The last part it what stunned Tim. He knew she’d done it before she told him but he never dreamed she’d admit to liking it. He held her for a while letting her sobs subside a bit. “We hugged and kissed like star struck lovers till we both passed out.” She murmured while she rocked against his chest. “I’m not a lesbian.” She said clinging to him for dear life. “I know you’re not.” He said reassuringly. Several minutes passed as the comfortingly clung to each other. “Have you ever been with another woman?” He asked in a very hushed voice. “NO!” She said sitting up defensively pushing away from him. “Shush I just wanted to make sure that’s all.” Pulling her back into his arm. “Do you still think about your sister like that?” He asked knowing he was definitely pushing the envelope but at the same time knowing he could. There was a long pause before she answered. “Yes sometimes. But I love you.” She said tilting her head up to let his see how much she meant what she said. Tim cupped her chin. “I know you do.” His voice was loving and soothing as he guided her lips to his. The salty taste of tears joined their hungry kiss.

Linda some how manage to work her way onto his lap trying to get as close to him as she possible could. Tim felt more passion from her in this kiss than he’d ever felt before. For just a split second he knew she’d always needed him to know about it. Maybe it had been eating her up inside all this time and that was the problems had come from. But he was no psychologist, all he knew was what he felt and he felt that she needed him so desperately right now more than any other time in her life. Tim lifted her onto the table splitting her legs with he head. Cupping his face in her hands Linda’s eyes desperately searched his. “I love you so much.” She breathed out. “I know and I love you too.” Tim said just before burring his face in her bush. Her arms fell back supporting her as her head rolled back. His tongue had struck gold the instant it hit her clit. “Oh god.” She cried out in a deep guttural voice. She spewed forth more juices coating his face and part of his chest than she’d ever let loose before. Completed she flopped back onto the table completely drained.

Tim lifted her into his arms carrying her to bed. They fell asleep in a cuddle only two people totally in love with each other can share.

Tim found himself stopping in mid sentence every time he talked to his friend Jay. He wanted so much to share everything that was going on but knew he’d never be able to explain it without bringing the spa into it.

The weekend before Christmas was finally here and Tim was going to be off till January 2nd. He just had to make it through the afternoon. Megan would be there Saturday or Sunday depending on when she left. That gave him almost 24 hours of un-interrupted ravaging of his wife. The phone rang interrupting his delightful daydream. “Yes Trish!” He said into the intercom. “Your wife’s on line 2.”

“Hey baby what’s cook’n?” He asked smiling broadly.

“That’s what I was calling about. Want anything special for diner?”

“Just you.” He said playfully.

“I’m trying to be serious here.” She said but he could tell she was smiling too. “So am I baby.” He replied. He heard her sigh over the phone. “Well then I guess I’ll just be laying naked on the table when you get home.” She said matter of factly. “To bad you can’t live on that.” He said laughing.

“We’d both be fat tubs by now if you could.” She replied matching his laughter. “I don’t know why don’t you surprise me.”

“Ok.” She said.

“Just one thing.” He said before they hung up. “What’s that?” Tim thought for a second then described what he wanted her to wear.

He could hardly contain himself to the rest of the afternoon. Tim dropped his coat and briefcase on the living room floor as he headed straight for the kitchen. He was so worked up from the images in his mind he could hardly contain himself. He froze at the door with a gasp. She looked better than he imagined she would. Her 4 inch ankle strapped heels wrapped around her sheer black stocking covered ankles. His eyes slowly followed every contour of her leg till they reached the top of her stay up stocking. She’d managed to pull them up as high as they could possible be pulled. The ultra short white apron was tied in a bow in the small of her back. The rest of her backside was a bare as the day she was born. God her ass looked so inviting he thought as he approached her.

With her back to him she was smiling knowing he was checking her out from head to toe. When he wrapped his arms around her from behind she knew he approved. “Dinner will be ready in a few minutes darling. " She said continuing to stir while warmly placing her free arm on his. “How long?” He asked kissing her neck in that spot he knew drove her crazy. “Ten minutes if you stop that.” She replied. “Well I think you’re going to burn that.” He said giving her another kiss. “I’ve never burnt a sauce in my life.” She said proud of her cooking ability.

“Wanna bet?” He asked deviously. Before she answered she heard his zipper. She drew a deep breath. “Oh my.” She exclaimed on her exhale. Still holding his one arm while she slowly stirred the sauce she felt his firm rod press against her from behind. He didn’t have to dip to far with the heels she was wearing to align himself. This was the first time he could remember she wasn’t soaking wet when he entered her. She groaned a little from the discomfort of her dryness but he’d made it inside. With each erotic stroke she became more lubricated till he was sliding with ease.

Her stirring came to a complete stop when he fingers found her clit. She came bent slightly forward over the stove as the sauce over cooked. “Oh god Tim you made me burn the sauce.” She said with labored breaths. She felt his fingers on her lips. “This is a much tastier sauce.” He said as her lips parted accepting his fingers. She tasted her own juices for the first time bringing back a very familiar memory. When he withdrew she turned the stove off and got a warm wash cloth from the sink to clean him. Her cleaning had become a ritual after sex routine. She wanted to and he loved her doing it.

The rest of the evening was a blur of sexual intercourse. They’d worked there way from the dinning room table to the bedroom hitting just about every room between them. It was almost midnight with Tim led her into the bathroom and started the shower. She let him guide her into the warmth of the running water then lather her body with soap. Him cleaning her felt nice for a change but she still wanted to clean him. Taking the soap as she turned still covered in soap she lathered him paying more attention to his semi-hard cock than she needed to. Tim spun her back against the cool wall pressing firmly against her. The erotic feeling of his firm body sliding against hers was incredible.

Tim took back the soap and began to soap her ass as he continued to slide across her body. Her ran the bar of soap through the crack of her ass so many time it felt extremely funny to her. Suddenly he spun her forcing her face to the cool wall. A split second later she felt the tip of his ridged cock press against the only hole nothing had ever entered before. “Tim I can’t.” She said breathlessly. He pressed just a tad letting the tip fill her opening. “I’ve never.” She said again as breathless as before. “I know. That’s what makes it so special.” He whispered into her ear.

Linda had never thought about this before. For some reason it wasn’t in her idea of making love. But the moment he pressed his tip against her opening a wave of excitement rippled through her body. Maybe it was the idea of getting wild and crazy or maybe it was the thought of doing something taboo or maybe it was the idea of being able to give her husband something that no one else had ever taken.

“OhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH.” She groan as his tip broke through her outer ring. Her tits were mashed against the cool tile wall but as soapy as she was they easily slid across it. She arched her back forcing her butt to press against him inching his cock deeper inside. When he paused she gasped catching her breath in mid draw. Just as quickly she audible exhaled drawing in a much deeper breath in anticipation of his next push. It came a split second after she’d grabbed her breath. The force pushed her hard against the was as she felt his groin crash against her back side. Not even she knew where that long yet strong guttural groan came from. She felt like he was pushing his cock all the way up her throat.

Tim pulled slowly back letting the immensely tight erotic sensation wash through them. He paused then snapped his hips forward the second she grabbed another deep breath. “Ooooooooooooooooooo Fuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkkk.” Her scream echoed through the bathroom and beyond as an extremely intense orgasm racked her loins. She could believe how erotic it was to have her husbands cock buried deep inside her ass.

Sensing her orgasm had begun, Tim began pounding his cock like a jackhammer. Tim didn’t know when he grabbed her hands pinning them above her head nor did he know when her entire body flattened against the wall. All he knew was he wanted to bury his cum up her gorgeous, soft and round ass. He came in jerking groans sending his seamen exactly where he wanted it to go. When he was spent he remained crushing her body against the wall till he recovered enough to move. His cock was almost complete soft when it popped out.

Linda slid down the wall curling into a ball in the tub. Tim thinking he’d hurt her was quick to her side. “Honey are you all right?” He said wrapping his arm around her shoulders. She held up a hand towards his face gasping for breath. “Let me help you.” He pleaded thinking the worst. She shook her head no. “A minute.” Was all she was able to breath out.

He gave her want she wanted waiting patiently. Finally she looked up. “My god that was incredible.” She half whispered with reverence and a smile. He helped her up into his arms as the fell into a desperate hug. “If I’d know it would be like that I would have made you do that a long time ago.” She cooed with her lips brushing his ear. She followed that with a very warm and wet kiss.

They fell asleep that night with her head using his chest as a pillow and her fingers wrapped around his flaccid manhood.

By the time the woke up it was almost noon. She slipped on one of his worn tee shirts before heading to fix them something to eat. Tim watched her dress and leave still feeling the awe from how far their relationship had come. That spa was the best thing he’d ever done. Even if it did change some things in her it was definitely for the better.

Megan surprised them during their brunch. ““Hey guys.” She said merrily dropping her bags at the kitchen door. Startled they glanced at each other the laughed. “Hey Megan you made it here early.” Linda managed to say. “I guess so.” Megan replied with a smirk. “I didn’t interrupt anything did I.” She said coyly.

“No.” Tim said with a broad smile. “By the looks of things I say I just missed it.” Megan replied with a chuckle bouncing to the table plopping down next to her sister. She snitched a slice of toast off her plate biting into it. “I’m starved.” She mumbled with a mouth full of toast. “God you haven’t changed a bit.” Linda said. “Welcome home.” She followed with a hug and kiss. “Thanks but I’m dieing to know what you guys been up too.” She pointing her half eat toast at Tim who was wearing only a pair of gym shorts then at Linda how was still wearing only Tim’s worn tee shirt.

They began to laugh and Linda turned a bright shade of red. “After all we are married.” She said defensively. “I know.” Megan said with a huge smirk. “Can I borrow the car?” She asked. “After you put your cloth away.” Linda said motheringly. “Kewl...” Megan cooed bouncing from the table and jetting out of the kitchen.

“Did a hurricane just blow through here or was that just my imagination.” Tim said smirking. “That’s my sister.” Linda said with a hearty laugh.

It didn’t take long for Megan to unpack. Most of the cloth it the laundry room anyway and before they knew it she was out the door again.

“Hurricane Megan. That’s a good name for her.” Linda said turning to her husband. “Do you think with should get dress before she gets back?” Tim slid around the breakfast nook next to his wife. “That’s a great idea.” He said pulling his tee shirt off in one fluid motion. “You devil you.” She said with a girlish giggle leaning away in mock defense.

After they’d both cum she remained straddling him on the breakfast nook bench with his cock still inside her. “You know honey I’d really like to do something special for her this year.”

“For Megan?” He said between shallow breaths. “No the maid.” She said playfully slapping his arm. “Of course I mean Megan.”

“You mean for Christmas right?”

“Yes. What do you think she would like?” She asked.

“I don’t know you know her better than I do.”

“I know but...” Her voice tailed off. “I just want to make it something so special she’ll never forget it.”

“Something that special? Wow let me see. How a bout a diamond necklace or something like that?” He asked. Her face scrunched adding a small frown. “No I’d thought about that. I don’t know it seems so...” She let her voice drift. “Ok lets look at it this way. What was one of the most special gifts you ever got?”

“That’s easy.” Linda replied with a wide smile. “That day at the spa you gave me. That’s it why don’t we give her that.” Tim almost gasped. He hadn’t expected that answer. He was totally at a loss for words and thanked god for Megan’s timing.

The rest of the day went by like it always did. The girls huddled in the kitchen giggling about one thing or another. Tim was watching TV or rather it was on but his mind was milling over the bomb his wife had dropped this afternoon. He knew Megan wouldn’t find the spa nearly as wonderful as Linda had. That was for sure. Then it dawned on him he could just tell her it wasn’t a good idea and she’d except it. Feeling better he heard the girls moving around in the kitchen.

Megan bounced over the back of the sofa landing in her customary spot. “Where’s Linda?” Tim asked. “Oh she said something about needing to get a good night sleep.” That made in smile knowing what they’d been up to the last 24 hours. Megan glanced back at the door then kicked his foot playfully. “See I told you she’d love that spa thing.” She said with wicked smirk of hers. Tim questioned her with his eyes. “She told me she just loved her day at the spa. She raved about what’s is done for her and you guys as well.” Again Megan punctuated her comment with a kick. “Oh she did, did she?” Tim said playfully.

“We’re sister! We don’t keep secrets from each other.”

“You mean?” Tim said somewhat shocked.

“Yea baby. She even told me about the shower!” Now Tim was speechless. He couldn’t believe his wife confided in her like that. Now he knew why they were always giggling like little school girls. Tim blew out a deep sigh. “Well I guess...” He started to say. “Don’t worry your secret is save with me. Besides I can only hope I can find a man as good as you.” She said. Her voice had slipped from playful to reverence. Tim turned trying to judge if she was pulling his leg. Her eyes met his. “I mean that Tim. I think...” She started to say then turned her attention back the TV. “What do you think?” Tim pressed. “Nothing.” She said shaking her head. “No I’d love to know.” Tim pushed again.

Megan looked away from him sighing deeply. “I sometimes wish it was me...” She said in a reverently hushed voice. “You mean?” Tim started to say before Megan interrupted him. “No! I’d never want to come between you two even if that was possible. I would just love to share what you guys have or I mean I guess I mean I would love to have what you guys have.”

Tim walked around the back of the sofa pulling Megan’s head back and kissing her on the forehead. “That’s the best complement I’ve ever received.” The look on her face sent a shiver up his back. That doggy eyed look of need reached in tugging at his heart. “Good night baby girl.” He said with a voice filled with tenderness. “Goodnight...” Her words stopped there but her lips looked as if she wanted to say more. He kissed her forehead again this time she cupped his hands with hers.

Tim curled up next to his wife yet was still wide awake. “Are you still awake.” He asked quietly. “Huh.” She replied. “Do you think Megan has a crush on me?” The bed rustled as his wife turned to face him. “A crush? No. Only little school girls have crushes. I think deep down inside she loves you.”

“Doesn’t it bother you?” There was a long pause before she answered.

“No. Maybe at first but not now. I guess it’s because we’re the only family she has now and I’m glad she feels the way she does. I mean if there was a way for me to share what we have with her I would do it in a heart beat and I think she would too. But I know that’s not possible. I guess I just want her to have what we do.” She said letting a tender angle’s kiss brush his lips. “I love you.” Tim said with all his heart.

Tim had decided long before they fell asleep in each others arm tomorrow he had to make a trip to the spa.

Linda was ecstatic about the present he’d agreed to give her sister. In town he also stopped by the four star hotel that was advertising this posh New Years Eve celebration. Christmas day came and Megan was truly excited about her gift. What is it about a spa that excites a woman he wondered? Linda opened the information about the New Years Eve celebration and became almost as excited as Megan.

Their playfulness had been curtailed to the bedroom since Megan had arrived. But they still found time for each other. The night before New Years Eve Tim brought up the spa. “So have you gone yet?” Tim asked working it into the conversation. “You mean the spa?” Megan replied. Tim nodded affirmatively. “No way Jose.” She said with a laugh. Tim instantly began to wonder if it had been a good idea in the first place. “I’m saving it for tomorrow. I wanted to feel really great for tomorrow night.” She said giggling. “Why?” Tim seemed forced to ask. “I don’t know I just think that tomorrow night is gonna be supper special and I wanted to feel special when it happens.” She said.

Tim almost choked wondering if she knew something more he thought she did. “I just might meet the man of my dreams tomorrow.” She said with girlish enthusiasm. “Who knows?” Tim said coyly. “If I can so can she.” Linda added wrapping her arms around him as she slipped onto his lap. “That’s right baby.” He replied kissing her. Linda twisted just enough to grid her ass against his cock. “Well maybe we should get a good night sleep.” Linda said slipping off his lap still holding his hand. She gave it a little tug then made eyes at him. Tim smiled as he let her pull him up. “Oh yeah like you two are really gonna go to sleep at this hour.” Megan said ribbing them. They smiled at each other as they passed by Megan. “Go on Tim wear her out so she won’t last the night.” Megan said continuing to bust on them. “What makes you think it’ll be me who won’t last the night.” Linda said coyly as they left the room. “Is that a challenge?” Tim said playfully slapping her ass. “Watch that mister.” She said jokingly. “And you can take that anyway you want too.”

In their room as soon as Tim pulled her shirt off Linda nestled against his chest. He knew something was on her mind when she shyly looked away. “What is it?” He asked. She bashfully gazed up at him. “Maybe we should get cleaned up first.” For a split second it didn’t dawn on him then it registered. She wanted to take a shower with him again. He smile widened. “Make sure we have enough soap.” He replied.

By the time they woke up Megan had left for the spa. They had the place to themselves and acted like two kids who’s parents had left them alone at home. When Linda opened the refrigerator to look for something for lunch Tim’s mind raced. She looked gorgeous in that hot red silk hip length bath robe he’d gotten her. When he wrapped his arms around her from behind she was holding an opened container of chocolate pudding. He scooped some out feeding it to her with his fingers. She sucked the chocolate off then sucked his fingers some more.

“Let’s have some fun.” He said dragging a breakfast stool to the frid. Sitting her on it he pulled on the belt holding her robe closed. It fell open just enough to please him. Then from behind he used the belt to blindfold her. “What are you up to.” She asked questioningly but not scared. She trusted him with her life. Tim began pulling various foods out feeding her while she tried to guess what it was. “Tilt your head back.” He said as she complied with his wishes. “A little farther.” Back as far as it would go Tim dripped chocolate syrup onto her tongue letting a few drops hit he chin. Even more dripped onto her neck creating a small river that ran over her breasts. “Ewe that feels weird.” She said with a shiver. “Don’t worry hon I’ll like it off.” He said letting his tongue drag from her nipple to her neck. “Who thought eating food could be so fun.” She said in a hushed voice cupping his face. He feed her a cherry then pushed one in between her legs. “See if you can hold it.” Her eyes locked with his as he pulled the stem out. “Holy shit.” Linda said in disbelief. “Wow... Strong.” Tim said dropping to his knees. He pushed her legs open covering her bush with his mouth. His tongue darted in scooping the cherry out sending as small jolt of pleasure through her inner walls. He mashed the cherry between his teeth letting the juices drip onto her clit. Coupled with the shredded remains of the cherry he suck her clit into his mouth. Oh she wordlessly breathed out as he continued to mash her clit with the shredded cherry. She drapped one leg then the other over his shoulder pulling his head into her.

Tim masterfully combined the juices lapping them up as he went. The river of shivers that rambled though her body made her forget where she was. Tim clutched her thighs as she fell back almost doubling over backwards. Her hands were pressed against the floor when he began nibbling and biting her clit. “Goddamnit.” She cried out panting like a dog in heat. Her juices flowed freely down his chin then began to spurt out like a geyser.

By the time she was done his face was covered in her juices. “Ohmygod.” Linda cried out as they heard the car pull into the driveway. She ripped the blindfold off making a made dash for the bedroom. Tim hastily cleaned up the kitchen finishing moments before Megan walked in. Her eyes scrunched up quizzically when she saw him. “Bad timing?” She asked.

“No...” His voice broke. After clearing it he continued. “No not at all how was the spa?”

Megan grinned. “You’re such a bad liar and the spa was everything Linda said it would be.”

“Good.” He said still trying to regain his composure. “You missed a spot.” Megan said reaching up to wiping something from the tip of his nose. “Mmmm chocolate.” She said licking he finger clean. “Pulling a refrigerator scene were you!” she said laughingly.

“Oh your home.” Linda said walking in fully dressed. “The cats already out of the bag sis.” She said with a devilish smirk. “Whatcha mean?” Linda asked trying to sound like she didn’t know what she was talking about. “Loverboy here still had some chocolate on his nose.” Linda blushed a brilliant shade of red. “Yep thought so.” Megan said knowingly.

“We better start getting ready for tonight.” Was the only thing Linda could think of to say. “Guess I’ll have to watch you two all the time now.” Megan said striding confidently out of the room. They looked at each other then laughed. “Scolded by my younger sister.”

Then next couple of hours was a frenzy of showers and piles of cloths. Tim had been ready for well over an hour while the girls began to second guess their choices. “Tim you decided.” He heard Linda call out from the bedroom.

When he entered Linda was wearing gorgeous wrap around black dress with sheer black stockings and heels. Megan had on a skirt, blouse and jacket and was holding up a little red number on a hanger. “You look absolutely gorgeous honey.” Tim said adding a cat whistle. “Hey what about me?” Megan said. “It’s hard to tell. I don’t know what the dress looks like on.”

“You’d had to say that didn’t you.” Linda said. “Now she’s gonna have to try it on.” Megan was smiling as she entered the bathroom.

“Do you really think so?” Linda sincerely asked. “God yes.” Tim said taking his wife in his arms. “Your gonna be the bell of the ball.” Linda thanked his compliment with a kiss. Megan opened the door drawing their attention. “Well?”

She asked. “Wow.” Tim said. That red number was really hot. It was sleeveless with red satin wrapping around her neck down over her shoulders forming the low cut v-neck that plugged several inches below her breasts. The back was sheer red as was the rest of the dress from the waist up. The one continuous strip of red was all that hid her breasts. The multi layered handkerchief barely touched the top of her knee at the lowest point. The matching sheer red stocking and red patent leather shoes were just icing on the cake. “So?” Megan asked again.

“That will turn a lot of heads.” Tim said. “Then that’s settled.” Megan replied.

They checked in to the hotel and were treated like royalty. A bellmen appeared out of thin air once they’d registered taking their bags. Tim was about to follow him with the desk clerk called. “Sir. Your key.” Tim took the key and turned but the bellmen was gone. “Your bags will be in your room. You may head to the dinning room now.” The man behind the desk said. “Thank you.” Tim said.

“Well fancy dancy.” Linda said slipping her arm into his. It took Megan a step or two to catch up then fall into stride. She slipped her arm into Tim’s free on as if it were the most natural thing in the world. “I’ll bet every man in this room is gonna be envious of me.” He said beaming a broad smile as they headed for dinner.

They were seated at a round table just off the front of the dance floor. Dinner was everything they’d expected and more and the conversation was light and festive. Without making it obvious Tim kept an eye on Megan trying to gauge her. Not once did she stop to look around the room searching for men although he had. He’d even caught men that were with women taking opportunities to look their way. He didn’t blame them. Both women were stunning in their own right let alone having both of them by his side.

The table was cleared and the room lights were lowered as the band took the stage. The two women shifted their chair sliding them next to him so they could get a better view of the stage. Linda held Tim’s hand between hers on the table. His thumb playfully strummed the back of her hand while she stroked his fingers with hers.

Tim noticed Megan’s eyes kept darting to their hands then back to the band. She leaned towards him resting her hand on his thigh. “I’ll be right back.” She said then left the room. “Where’s she going?” Linda asked. “I guess the bathroom. She said she’d be right back.” A magnum of Champaign was delivered and opened. The waiter poured a small amount in a glass then offered it to Tim. Taking it he tasted it then nodded. The waiter poured three glassed forcing the bottle back into it’s ice.

“Oh Champaign.” Megan said as she returned. She shifted her chair before sitting. Taking a sip she commented how good it tasted. Tim grinned leaning towards her. “Have you ever had Champaign?” He asked whispering in her ear. “No.” She said turning towards him. “But it’s fun to pretend.” She added with a giggle.

Tim rested his hand on the back of Megan’s chair letting his fingers brush her bare back with feathered lightness. When Linda took notice she squeezed his hand leaning close. “I want her to have such a good time too.” She said lovingly. Tim gave her a peck. “I’m sure she will. Would you like to dance.”

The evening pushed on passed ten while splitting his time between the women dancing. The MC announce each passing hour as midnight was closing. Just after the announcing one hour remained in this year Linda rested her head on Tim’s shoulder. “I’m gonna miss seeing the ball drop in time square.” She said quietly enough for only Tim to hear. “I’m sure they’ll have something like it.” He said reassuringly. “Still it won’t be the same.” She said with a small sigh.

“Linda wants to watch the ball drop on TV.” Tim said to Megan. Linda gave Megan a shrug. “Well it is a family tradition.” Megan replied. “We watch the ball drop ever year with mom and dad.” Linda added. “Well we can go up to the room. I’m sure they have a nice TV.” Tim said. “No we can stay here.” Linda said.

“Well I think we should watch it on TV.” Megan blurted out. Tim and Linda simultaneously shrugged their shoulders. “Well all right then.”

In the elevator Linda began to worry that Tim had wanted to stay. “You sure you don’t mind doing this?”

“It’s fine honey besides the important thing is we spend it together.” He said reassuringly. “Thank you.” She said. “Beside this way I don’t have to share you two.” Both girls giggled as the doors opened.

The door opened into a main living are complete with couch and chairs. The bathroom was to the right down a short hallway. Entering the living room they all saw the huge California king bed to the right. Megan glanced at Linda. “Where am I suppose to sleep.”

“The couch pulls out into a queen size bed.” Tim replied. “And listen to you two doing the humpitybump all night no thank you.” She said laughingly. “Oh wow more Champaign.” She cooed bouncing over to the bed where the bucket was. “Can I?” She said with her thumbs on the cork. “POP.” The cork flew across the room bouncing off the far wall. Tim turned the huge screen TV on while the girls poured three glasses. “Three minutes till the ball drops.” Tim called out.

Linda handed him his glass as they stood closely forming a triangle. “Here’s to us.” Linda said raising her glass. “To us.” Megan chorused lifting her glass. “May this be the beginning of a wonderful life together.” Tim added lifting his glass. Here, here they chorused as their glassed chimed together then raised them to take a sip. “Mmmm...” Linda said when she saw the ball dropping with the glass still at her lips. They watched as the ball dropped and the cheers rose in time square. “Happy new year sweetheart.” Linda said lovingly as she turned to kiss him. The kiss lingered for almost a minute before Linda stopped it. She motioned to Megan with her eyes. Tim knew what she meant. “Happy new year sweetie.” Tim said turning to Megan. She almost floated to him as he pulled her. Their lips were barely touching. “Same to you.” Tim felt Megan’s lips move across his as she spoke. She left her lips forming the u of her last word as he kissed her.

In Tim’s mind it was now or never. His tongue pushed past his lips slipping into hers. He felt her teeth grip it tenderly then her tongue flicked his tip. He felt Linda’s hand warmly rubbing his back as he held Megan’s kiss. God he thought he’d died and gone to heaven. When he broke the kiss Megan fell forward as if not wanting to stop or having lost her balance.

Linda placed a loving kiss on her husband then a soft kiss on her sister’s cheek. “I’ll be right back.” She said. “Gotta pee sis.” Megan said boldly. Linda laughed. “You can put it that way.” She said disappearing around the corner. They both knew Linda and if she had to go she’d be a while. Tim started to move but Megan’s hand on his arm stopped him. “Kiss me again.” She asked with pleading eyes. “Please.” She added. Tim slipped is arm around her waist drawing her close. He held his lips inches from hers searching her eyes. Her pleading eyes began to flitter closed as her mouth invitingly opened. The both felt the static discharge as their lips touched. Their tongues began to circle each other as if in a magical dance. He felt her soft moan on his tongue as she wrapped a leg around his. The instant she felt like he was pulling back she spoke in hushed desire. “Don’t stop.”

“I’m not.” He said letting his finger trickle up the side of her leg. “Oh god now I know what my sister must feel.” She groaned out as he covered her mouth with his. His slid up over the top of the elastic of her stay up stocking. His fingers paused just long enough to push her panties aside before slipping his fingers between her already swollen lips. She kept her leg tightly wrapped around his bending back as he began to enthusiastically finger her. “Don’t stop Tim make me cum.” She cooed.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a shadow move. He turned to see his wife leaning against the corner. With fluid ease she moved to his side. Supporting her sister’s shoulder she looked into his eyes. “Please make her feel what I feel.” She asked pleadingly. Tim kissed his wife while continually probing Megan. He walked them towards the huge bed till Megan fell back onto it. “Linda I.” Megan began. “Shush honey.” Linda replied scooting next to her. She wrapped her arms around Megan. “Tim knows what he’s doing.” She said tenderly. “I know.” Megan moaned as Tim pulled her under pants off kneeling between her legs. Though the juices tasted similar Megan’s some how tasted fresher. Her stocking clad legs drapped over his shoulders as he lapped at her wet pussy. “Oh god Linda I can feel his tongue. It’s raking over my clit. Ohhhhhhhhh....” She cried out. Linda kissed her forehead then her cheeks over and over again. “That’s it baby let Tim make you feel good.” Tim was watching the entire seen while he gave Megan’s pussy a tongue lashing. Soon the two girls were hugging each other. Then she arched her back when Tim clamped his teeth down on her clit. “You coming baby.” Linda asked. “No not yet but I’m oh so close.” Megan replied through clenched teeth of her own. Linda pressed her lips to Megan’s. Tim swore it set off fireworks. Megan bear hugged Linda almost swallowing her tongue as she did. Her hips shot up grinding her clit against his face while his tongue burrowed deeply inside her.

Megan pushed Linda up screaming. “Oh god damn it Fuck Me.” Though not a shooter like her sister Megan’s juices flowed forth running down the crack of her ass. Her hips fell back on the bed as she panted gasping for breath. “Holy fuck batman that felt great.” She said while gasping with quick breaths. “It is wonderful isn’t it.” Linda said as she lovingly stroked Megan’s hair. “Fuck yes. Is it always this good?” Megan asked. Linda chuckled still brushing Megan’s hair with he fingers. “Sometimes better.”

Tim knelt at the foot of the bed like he was saying his prayers while the two girls worked their way fully onto the bed. He watched as the held each other. One brushing hair while the other stroked her face. “Why don’t you undress each other.” Tim said quietly. Both girls barely glanced at him before they focused on each other. “Bring back memories?” Linda said softly. Megan glanced tentatively at Tim then back. “Tim and I don’t keep secrets from each other. “He knows.” She said almost conspiratorially. “Yes honey.” Linda replied as began to work Megan’s dress down and off her. On her knees beside Megan, Linda removed the underwear that had been pushed to one side. Even as she did this Megan’s hands never left Linda’s arms.

Tim wondered if Megan was afraid Linda might stop if she let go. Little did she know neither one would stop unless he wanted them too. With Linda still kneeling next to her, Megan pulled the tie that held Linda’s dress together. Still on her back Megan opened Linda’s dress tugging at it till it began to slide off her shoulders. Linda let it fall to the bed before she turned to lay it over the end table. She no sooner finished placing it there before Megan pounced on her forcing her onto her back. Linda lay sideways across the bed with her sister straddling her stomach. Megan easily flicked the front clip pulling Linda’s bra off and tossing it across the room. “Don’t think you’ll be needing that for a while.” Megan said playfully.

The side view was nice but the sheer black stocking covered leg drew Tim’s attention. God he thought how nice her legs were. They were slightly parted and bent behind Megan with her heels digging into the comforter. Walking the edge of the bed on his knees, Tim made his way to his wife. Sliding his between her feet and out around her hips he found the elastic band of her matching panties. Raising her hips accommodatingly Tim slid them off. He spread her knees wider gazing as her dark covered bush. Even now he could see how worked up she was. Parts of her bush glistened having been coated with her own juices.

“Make her cum too.” Megan said looking at Linda while speaking to Tim. That had been his intention all along. He kissed the inside of her stocking covered ankle working his way up the inside of her leg till he rounded over the knee. He moved forward planting a soft kiss squarely in the middle of Megan bare back. She arched ever so slightly from his attention before he returned to Linda’s other knee. Slowly he worked his was down her inner thigh till his lips brushed her moist bush. Parting the bush with his fingers he ran his tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit. Linda tensed her stomach rocking Megan’s seat as her breathing became choppy. Working his tongue in, parting her lips he drew her hood between his lips sucking it into his mouth. Linda drew in an audible breath as Megan reached back placing her hand on the back of Tim’s head.

Megan was kneading Linda’s breast like it was a mound of dough. Linda’s hands rested on her sisters thighs as the two of them began bringing her to new heights. Continuing to work on Linda’s ever increasingly moist pussy Tim managed to discard his shirt while unfastening his trousers discarding them as he stood. Hooking his arms under Linda’s knees he pulled her ass to the edge of the bed bring Megan along for the ride. Still straddling her sister Megan turned her shoulders so she could look back and forth between the two.

Tim let his arms ride up till they were hooked under Linda’s ankles raising her feet high in the air. He made several attempts to enter her without guidance before Megan took matters into her own hands properly aligning him. Both he and Linda chorused his entry under Megan’s watchful eye. After several strokes Tim grabbed the bottom of Linda’s shoe forcing her legs against Megan’s back.

With one swift move Megan spun 180 degrees pressing her ass against Linda’s well rounded breasts. Then she began to take charge. She took Linda’s feet from Tim tucking her ankles under her armpits forcing Linda’s legs back even farther. With her elbows holding Linda’s legs in place, Megan began to play with her sister’s clit while Tim continued to pound his cock her willing hole. Tim watched the whole thing unfold before him and loved it. Megan’s eyes shared their time between his pole disappearing into her sister’s soaking wet hole and his eyes. Megan’s eyes fluttering closed drew his attention to her. That’s when he noticed Linda’s nails digging into Megan’s thighs.

With a firm grip on Linda’s hips he pulled leaving it hanging on the edge of the bed. This time Megan didn’t move with her sister. Leaning forward his Kissed Megan while running his hands up along side his wife. Feeling around her finally found her arms and guided them towards him yet under Megan’s legs. Instinctively she cupped Megan’s thighs pulling her pussy up to her lips. Tim felt Megan’s audible gulp as Linda’s inserted her tongue.

Linda moved Megan’s ass gasping for breath as her entire body became ridged. Tim broke the kiss with Megan. “Wanna watch her shoot?” He asked Megan. “God yes.” She replied with lust filled eyes. “Pinch her clit.” Tim groaned to Megan as he withdrew from his wife. Megan did as instructed pinching it between her fingers. Linda body became racked with a cresting orgasm. Her legs became ridged as stone almost lifting Megan into the air. But nothing could have stopped Megan from squeezing her sister’s clit. “Ohmygod.” Megan gasped in disbelief as Linda’s juices shot out in a tight narrow stream.

“Fuck.” Linda cried out as she clutch the comforter as a second stream shot out. Several more streams spewed forth coating the blanket before Linda was able to relax enough to lower her hips. “My god that’s amazing.” Megan cooed. “Isn’t it!” Tim said with a broad smile. “I’m glad you two approve.” Linda added as her breathing began to ease. Megan finally unwrapped herself from Linda moving to one side. Linda’s legs dropped with a thud on the carpet. “Oh my.” Linda breathed a sigh of relief.

Megan was still kneeling on the edge of the bed with her eyes riveted on Tim still hard cock. Linda sat up with a chuckle when she saw the look on her sister’s face. She took Tim cock in her hand looking up at him. He didn’t have to wait long to see what she was up too. Linda guided him by his cock till he was directly in front of Megan. “Go ahead sis, taste it.” She said.

Megan never took her eyes off his cock as she wrapped her lips around the tip. “Flick it with your tongue.” Linda said like a teacher instructing her pupil. Tim’s twitching showed her that Megan was doing it. She placed a hand on the back of Megan’s head and began to guide her back and forth. Little by little she forced her further down his shaft. Before he knew it Megan was devouring most of his pole will dragging her tongue up the underside. “That’s it honey.” Linda said encouragingly. “But if you really want to drive him nuts do this.” She said cupping his sack letting her nails drag on the underside.

She replaced Linda’s hand with hers while never missing a beat. After several bobs while dragging her nails Linda removed her hand. “That’s it. He won’t last too much longer.” Linda said smile up at her husband. She could tell by his ridged breathing and flexing muscles just how close he was. “Now when his sake scrunches up he’s gonna cum.” Linda said warningly.

Just moments later Megan’s eyes shot wide open as the first wad plastered the back of her mouth. “It’s ok honey do the best you can.” Linda said encouragingly. In a flurry Megan began to work as fast as she could to suck all of Tim’s stuff down her throat. When he was obviously finished Megan popped his cock out with a gasp yet still tenderly stroked his cock as it began to soften. “That was wonderful for you first time.” Linda cooed her encouragement. “First time.” Tim exclaimed. “Yes dear.” Linda said looking up at Tim with a knowing smile. “She still a virgin.”

“What?” Tim said his voice laced with shock. “Her only experience was that one time with me.” Linda said glancing at Megan. “I wanted it to be special.” Megan added. “So your saying it’s...” Tim stopped wondering where this was going. Megan fell back onto the bed in a ball, her face in her hands and began to cry. “I wanted it to mean something. To do it with someone I loved.” She blurted out. Now Tim was beginning to feel really guilty about what he’d done to her. He was beginning to wish he could take everything back.

Megan pulled her face away from her hand to lock eyes with Tim. “I’ve never loved anybody but you two.” She cried out laced with sobs. Her sad expressing gave images of a small child admitting to a wrong. “Oh honey we love you too.” Linda said falling to her side comforting her. She shot a stern look at the befuddled Tim shocking him to his senses. He dropped to her backside effectively surrounding Megan between them. Linda and Tim began to shower her with kisses as the sobs slowly subsided. “Do you guys really love me.” Her meek voice rose up between them. “God yes we love you.” They said in chorus. “Don’t ever stop.” She replied rolling on her back to hug both of them.

They slowly worked their way to the middle of the bed still cuddling Megan between them. One after another sleep came to each of them. In the morning they woke still huddled together.

By the time they got home it was already football time. Tim and Megan jumped onto their respective ends of the couch while Linda got the chair. Linda kept glancing at the two loves of her life and smiling. “What?” Megan finally said. “You two.” She said with a half laugh. “Look at you.” They realized as soon as they looked at each what Linda was talking about. They each had on a pair of state sweat pants and thick white socks. Though their tee shirts said different things they were both white making references to sneakers. Tim laughed while Megan kicked his feet. “Copy cat.” She said smiling broadly.

“Well before it starts, you guys want anything?” Linda asked. They both placed their orders as she headed for the kitchen. “So who’s gonna win?” Tim asked just to make small talk. “States gonna kick ass today.” She said totally sure of herself. “Oh really?” Tim said. He thought it was going to be a close game with State loosing in the end. “Ya wanna bet?” She said defiantly. “Sure put your money where your mouth is.” He said laughing. “How much?” Megan asked.

“How much what?” Linda said as she entered with a tray full of snacks and drinks. “Oh your sister here thinks State is gonna win so we’re going to make a little bet on it.”

“You don’t have any money to be with!” Linda said somewhat motheringly. “Doesn’t matter. States gonna win.” She said her voice laced with cockiness. “See what I have to deal with.” Tim said jokingly. Megan kicked his foot. “Put up or shut up.” She demanded. Linda set the tray down. “Bet her something that she can afford to lose.”

Tim’s mind raced as a devious smile began to form. “Alright how about this?” He said laying out his plan. “We’ll bet by quarters. Whoever’s closest gets to be boss for a quarter.”

“Yeah you know. Tell Linda to cook something or if she wins she can orders us to fix her something.”

“Are there any limits?”

“No.” Tim replied.

The all bet on what the score would be at the end of the first quarter. With less than a minute to go State score on a field goal putting Linda in the lead. Tim was the only one that thought State would be trailing now. The ensuing kick off was run back passed the 50 giving a ray of hope to Megan. Fourth down and 8 seconds to go the other team kick a field goal making Megan the winner.

“I won, I won.” She screamed as she bounced in her seat. “I can do anything right?” she said somewhat devilishly. “That’s what we agreed on.” Linda replied. “Cool.” She said scrabbling across the sofa pushing Tim’s leg against he back. She curled up between his legs slipping her arm around his waist while resting her head on his stomach. “I get to use you as my pillow for the next quarter.” She said giggling. Linda and Tim laughed as he lovingly rubbed her bare arm.

They all set their scores as the second quarter started. Within the first two minutes State scored again giving Linda the edge again while things began to look very bleak for Tim. “Why you thought State would loose I’ll never know.” Megan said as she rested her free hand on his lap. The heel of her hand and part of her wrist brushed against his manhood. The tide turned as State was score upon. Megan brushed her palm across his cock letting it rest on top of him. Idly her thumb and fingers pressed his sweats outlining his semi hard cock. She let her fingers idly toy with it as if playing with the draw string or hair. Even with the resent attention his cock had gotten her small and tender hands began to stimulate him. He felt her head moving on his stomach drawing his attention. She was looking up at him with a devilish grin. He felt the drawstring pull then his waistband was lifted stretching it out. Megan stuck her face in the pace she’d created when she pulled his sweats away from his stomach. “Oh my there’s a one eyed monster looking at me.” She said giggling. Linda looked to see what she was talking about. “You’re so bad.” Linda said chuckling.

“Anything right?” She asked for the second time. “I guess so.” Linda replied before Tim could. Megan peeled his waistband down exposing half of his already ridged cock. Her lips wrapped around it while she began to slid her head on his stomach. A good half of his cock disappeared into the warmth of her mouth before she slid back up. Her hand disappeared under his sweats cupping his balls. State got scored on again prompting Megan to try and negotiate a side deal. “I’ll bet you.” She started to say while stroking his cock with her hand. “That I can make you cum before halftime.” Linda watched amused as her sister was trying to wheel and deal. “You’re on.” He said. She immediately went back to work. She was a fast learned doing everything her sister had taught her yet her mouth just didn’t have Linda’s experience. Halftime came first with State getting scored on with seconds remaining making Tim the big winner. Tim pulled Megan off of him. “You lose.” He exclaimed. “Fuck.” She said pissed off she couldn’t get him to cum.

Tim suddenly realized how cool it was to win. “I get halftime and the third quarter.”

“That sucks.” Megan countered. “She’s right it’s not really fair Tim.” Linda said sweetly. It only took a second for Tim to hit on an idea. “Ok then how about this. I’ll set up a challenge between you two and whoever wins gets the third quarter.” The girls exchanged looks thinking the same thing. They thought he would get them to wrestle like before or something like that. Well it was something like that. “Who ever makes the other one cum first wins.” The girls exchanged shook looks. It was Megan who made the first move. Her crooked little smile grew. “Prepare to meet your orgasm.” She said challengingly. “Oh you think you can make me cum first!” Linda replied lightheartedly. Megan led the way removing her cloths beating Linda. “See I even can strip faster than you can.” Linda laughed. “Said the hare to the tortes.”

“So how we gonna do this so it fair?” Megan asked turning to Tim. “Right there, 69.” Tim said point to the carpeted floor in front of the sofa. They scooted into position as Megan buried her head. “Whoa what a second.” Tim called out. Megan stopped. “Alright. Lets make this fair. Ready, set, go.” He said starting them. Both women dove in with equal enthusiasm. Tim sat back listening to the slurping noised raising up from the floor. Soon the sounds of tongues lapping and juices flowing were joined by muffled moans. With each tick of the clock the moans grew louder. Each girl tried desperately to keep quiet not wanting to let the other know what affect she was having on her. Watching the erotic scene caused Tim to become harder if that were possible.

Linda’s head snapped back as a loud grunt escaped her lips. “Shit.” She called out. Linda’s cry only served to make Megan double her efforts. “Damn you’re not gonna win this.” Linda said warning her sister. Linda drove her tongue deep into Megan while slipping her finger up her butt. It was Megan’s turn to snap her head back and squeal. “Fuck me that’s cheating.” She screeched crying foul. She turned her head breathing hard looking for help from Tim. Tim held his hands out as if helpless. “The funny thing is there are no rules.” Tim said. “Fuck.” Megan said before she dove back in mirroring her sister. Linda didn’t even flinch having expected her sister to do the same thing to her. Linda glanced up at Tim with a wicked smile as she drove her thumb inside Megan’s wet pussy. She started pinching her fingers together running them along the thin wall that separated them. Linda winked at Tim then sucked Megan’s clit between her teeth and began nibbling.

Between something being poked in both holes and her clit being pinched and sucked on it didn’t take long for Megan to relinquish all control of her body to Linda. Her head fell back as she groaned through clenched teeth. She was repeatedly mumbling something like fuck it but it was hard to understand although he knew what she was thinking. She just lost at the hands and mouth of her older sister.

Linda rose on unsteady legs. “That was close.” She blew out on a deep exhale. “As for you buddy.” She said warningly. “Move over.” She commanded. Tim shifted on his side scooting as far back against he sofa as he could. Linda spooned up against him with her back to him. Reaching between her legs she pulled his hardon posing it at her entrance. “Lets see how you can handle this.” She said as she worked his cock in. Once it was all the way in Tim found he was trapped between her and the back of the sofa. With out warning Linda squeezed her muscles gripping his cock like a vice. “Shit.” Tim groaned.

The third quarter progressed while she continually squeezed and released his cock. It was becoming sheer torture not to be able to fuck her at the same time. Finally the quarter ended as she released him from her grasp. Megan had won again predicting a close game. She chose to cuddle with Linda like she had with Tim in the first quarter. Megan’s playful nature surfaced half way through the quarter as she began to finger her sister. State was defending a last ditch drive as the clock was running out. The quarterback dropped back and let fly a Hail Mary pass as Linda groaned withering in the middle of her own score. Megan had succeeded in getting Linda to climax. As the clock ran out State failed to stop the play loosing on the very last play of the game.

“What a climax.” Tim said implying a double meaning. “I’ll say.” Linda said with labored breaths. “Fuck you won again.” Megan acknowledged. “Yep.” Tim said scooting to his knees behind the girls. “So now what?” She had to ask. Tim lifter her ass up slipping in behind her. “Not my ass.” Megan pleaded while Tim placed his head at her other opening. She was almost relieved where he entered her. He felt a small resistance reminding him she was still a virgin. “Maybe we should save this for another time?” He said questioningly. Megan looked pleadingly up at her sister. Linda easily read her expressive eyes. She slid down under her wrapping her in her arms. Linda looked at Tim as she hooked her heels behind his legs. “I think it’s the right time.” She said. Linda held her tight as Tim forced his way in from behind. A small trickle of blood dripped out mingling while Linda’s juices in her own bush.

The thrill the three of them felt sharing this grand and wonderful occasion seemed to bond them more deeply than anything else could have. Megan came, her ass raised high impaled on her sister’s husband’s cock while her sister held her tight with her arms and legs. When she recovered they kiss through tears of joy.

The rest of the even was spent cuddling with the occasional grope. Finally Tim extracted himself from the pile. “I need to get cleaned up and get to bed. I’ve got to go to work tomorrow.” He announced before heading to his room and the warmth of a shower. Linda followed suit being covered in more sweat and cum she needed to get cleaned up herself.

Tim and Linda began the ritual of washing each other when the door slid open. “Is there room for one more?” Megan asked coyly. Tim laughed as Linda let her in. They took turns soap each other and rinsing off. Tim was just about to get out when Megan touched his shoulder. “Aren’t you gonna.” She said point to Linda’s butt. Tim questioned her with his eyes. “You know.” Megan said. Linda glanced between them. “I think she what’s to know if you’re gonna do what we always do in here.”

Tim grinned. “I didn’t think...” He started to say before Megan interrupted him. “Please I wanna see what it like?” She pleaded with him. Linda gave him that it’s up to you look. “Well I don’t know. I guess if you can get it up we will.” Megan squealed clapping her hands. Her swiped the soap from Linda and proceed to lather his cock up really good. As she did he began to come back to life. Megan looked expectantly with her eyes waiting for him to move. “You have to get her ready too.” Tim said pointing at his wife. Linda turned facing the wall jutting her ass out accommodatingly. Megan enthusiastically lathered her sister ass then stepped aside to watch. Grabbing his cock he positioned himself behind her. “Ready?” He asked. “Mmhuh.” Biting her lower lip in anticipation. Tim pushed steady and hard breaking though burying himself on the first thrust. “Ohgod.” Linda gushed out on a deep exhale. Tim began very slowly giving her ass time to adjust. As he felt her expanding he quickened his tempo.

He was ramming the entire length in and out with a quick pace punctuating each entry with a grunt. Linda would let a long groan escape then hold her breath through several thrusts. Megan’s eyes darted between his cock slamming into her ass and Linda’s face. Stepping closer Megan rested her chin on Linda’s soft shoulder. She was mesmerized by the myriad of expressions her sister’s face went through. “You know you can help.” Tim grunted. Megan’s expressive eyes asked how. “Her clit!” Tim groaned as he drove in deep. Instantly Megan’s chin was back on Linda’s shoulder while her finger found what Tim had told her. “God you’re gonna make me cum.” Linda groaned as Megan fiddled with her clit. “That’s the idea sis.” Megan whispered planting a kiss on her wet cheek. Not a moment later Linda’s head and back strained as a long deep guttural groan echoed through the bathroom. It almost sounded like a sob as the sound continued while she drew in a deep breath. Tim never stopped pounding as her juices spewed forth spilling into the tub and washing away with the water.

Still being pounded her knees buckled as her orgasm subsided. Tim trapping her against the wall was the only thing that kept her on her feet. “Wow that’s intense.” Megan’s hushed voice remarked. “Fuuuuccckkk.” Tim cried out as ever muscle in his body became ridged. “That’s it.” Linda whispered encouragingly with her mouth smashed against the tiles. Tim emptied himself deep inside her asshole. He shuttered while she squeezed his sensitive cock as he pulled it from her. Linda remained against the wall with her ass sticking out while Tim cleaned himself. “Are you ok?” Megan asked as Linda finally pushed herself from the wall. “Oh I’m better than ok.” Linda said with a deeply satisfied voice. “Oh god I gotta try that.” Megan gushed out. “Someday honey. Someday.”

Tim gave each of them a kiss before leaving the show. Linda slipped under the shower as he toweled off. “Oh my god.” Megan shrieked. Tim froze suddenly worried about his wife. “You’re dripping.” She exclaimed. He heard the two of them laughing as he pictured his cum dripping out of her ass.

Tim was in bed as Linda slipped in on her side. Megan followed a minute later wrapping in a towel. She bent kiss Tim on the forehead. “Goodnight.” She said as she walked to the other side repeating it with Linda. She stood as Linda caught her arm. Their eye met then she nudged Tim. He rolled over then smile patting the bed. Megan squealed letting the towel fly scrabbling under the covers between them. She sounded an acted like a little girl jumping into her parents bed during a thunderstorm.

She moved into their room for the remainder of her visit. Life was great for the next few months. But they were both looking forward to Megan’s spring break. It was the wildest spring break that any of them had ever experienced. With Megan back at school and summer fast approach Linda was beginning to make her year plans for their annual Memorial Day party.

At the top of the list was Jay and Lisa Anderson. “So you’ll make sure and asked Jay won’t you?” Linda asked. “Yea but....” His voice trailed off as he thought about the conversations he’d been having with Jay. “Is there a problem with Jay?” Linda questioned. “It’s not a problem with Jay per say it’s more of the problem they’re having.” Tim confessed. “Oh so when did this start?” She asked with concern in her voice. “A while ago. They well she’s not, well it’s sort of the same thing that we went through before Thanksgiving.”

“Oh.” Linda replied looking back at her lists. “Gee I’d hate to see them miss our party. It wouldn’t be the same with out them. Maybe a trip to the spa would fix her up.” She remarked. Her off handed remark set Tim’s brain racing. The very next day he called Morgana’s and asked if it were possible to refer someone. He found it was not only possible but that’s how they got most of their clients.

Monday morning like clock work Tim walked into Jay Anderson’s office taking a seat as he propped his feet up on Jay’s desk. “So buddy what did you think of the race?” Tim asked referring to the NASCAR race. “It was ok.” Jay replied some what sullenly. Tim knew his friend all too well. “Lisa?” He said knowingly. Jay nodded affirmatively. They’d had this conversation at least a couple of dozen times in the past six months. Tim felt for his friend and co-worker but he wasn’t sure he’d hit rock bottom yet. “You know Linda and I had problems last year just like you’re having now.”

“I know I remember you talking about them. I thought for sure you two were headed for a divorce.”

“So did I.” Tim confessed.

“So how did you turn things around?” Jay asked quizzically. Tim paused watching his co-worker closely. “If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell a soul.” Jay eyebrows furrowed quizzically. For the life of Jay he couldn’t think of a reason why Tim wanted to kept how he fixed his marriage a secret. “I promise.” Again Tim watched his friend carefully. After a number of very awkward moments passed Tim sat up pulling his wallet out. He passed a business card across the desk to his friend. “Look it’s very expensive but believe me it’s worth every penny.” Jay read the card aloud. “Morgana’s day spa.” An extremely quizzical look consumed Jay’s face as he looked from his friend to the card. “Look just go down there at lunch and talk to them. If it’s not for you then fine but you have to keep it a secret ok.”

When he left he’d gotten the feeling he’d just help his buddy more than he’d ever know. He knew how much it had meant to him and how much his entire world had changed. Tim smiled from ear to ear. Changed wasn’t the word for it.

The End