The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos

(mc, FF, Fdom)

All characters in the following story are completely fictional and any resemblance to any real person is strictly coincidental. Due to sexual situations of an explicit nature, no one under 18 should read this—go away.

This chronicles further adventures of some of the characters from The Nympho Patrol and takes place a few months after the original story. You do not need to read it to follow this one but you should know that Dr. Heather Slick and her assistant, college freshman Cynthia Fields, are in love with each other but neither realizes it yet.

“Dr. Slick, do you think this swimsuit is too revealing for the sorority beach party,” said the breathtakingly beautiful Cynthia Fields as she swirled in front of the desk of her boss, Dr. Heather Slick, wearing a bikini that was barely more than a couple of patches of thin cloth.

Normally, Cynthia (a hot-bodied 19-year-old blonde) was like her boss, very proper and conservative in appearance but since this was a hot Saturday and most of the faculty was away the atmosphere in the offices of the Sexual Deviancy Department were a little more relaxed.

Slick, a former supermodel in her youth who still looked like she could be on a magazine cover now in her early 30s, was wearing shorts and a university t-shirt as she and her student assistant Cynthia had just finished going over the details of the Bestiality Conference the department was sponsoring.

“I am sure it will be fine with the frat boys who are coming,” said Slick with a smirk. “Looks like the stuff I used to model in France, they first wanted me to model topless swimwear but I refused. I must say though Cynthia, this outfit is, uh, a bit forward for you.”

“I know, I know,” said Cynthia as she sat back down in a chair in front of Slick’s desk. “But everyone at the sorority thinks I am a major bore. The girls say all I do is go to class and work here and they think you overwork me but I tell them I’m free to go whenever I want.

“I don’t want you to get a reputation as a slavedriver Dr. Slick so I figured I’d show them I have a fun side. So, you DO like the outfit. I won’t wear it unless you think it’s OK.”

“It’s OK, Cynthia, have some fun, frankly I’d like to see you let loose a little,” said Slick who thought Cynthia, although an exceptional beauty with large breasts, long blonde hair and a curvy figure, acted far too serious and solemn for a college freshman anyhow.

“She needs to have some fun and be a well-rounded individual”, Heather thought. “And Cynthia sure looks like a knockout in that skimpy bikini. If I was a lesbian like Annie Harpring accused me of”…..Slick shook her head suddenly as if to throw that thought away.

As if on cue, the phone rang, which was odd because the department was officially closed this being the weekend.

“Hello?,” said Heather.

“Is this the Sexual Deviancy Department, I need to speak with a Dr. Heather Slick immediately”

“This is Dr. Slick.”

“Thank goodness! I was afraid you wouldn’t be there on a Saturday, most college professors aren’t.”

“Well, me and my assistant had some work to catch up on,” said Heather. “Who is this I’m speaking to?”

“Oh, I’m so sorry. My name is Bev Wilcox and I’m from the Wayne County Special Detectives unit out in Michigan and we have a case, sort of, that we could use your help on.”

(As one of the few authorities on abnormal sex, Heather had many times been brought in by police departments throughout the country that had cases involving strange versions of sex they did not know how to deal with.)

“What to you mean—sort of,” asked Heather.

“Well, the guys in the office think I’m, well, nuts, because they don’t think there is a case at all,” said Bev. “I’m pretty new here but I think there is something nasty going on and I figured you were the one to call.”

“OK, you got my interest,” said Heather. “Let me put you on speakerphone so my assistant can take notes. And please put some clothes on.”

“Excuse me,” said Wilcox.

“Oops, sorry, I was talking to my assistant Cynthia,” spluttered Heather who knew how THAT must have sounded. “I mean…she’s going to a swim party later on and she was showing me…never mind. Tell me your situation Detective Wilcox.”

“Well, it started out simple enough. A local fitness club called For Ladies Only, FLO for short, started expanding around the Detroit area. It’s an upscale place for, obviously, women only and it features these incredibly good-looking and shapely instructors.

“It’s become very popular and women from all walks of life; modeling, sports, students, began quitting their jobs or studies to become FLO instructors and their clubs are all over the place now.”

“Doesn’t sound like anything the cops need to concern themselves about,” said Heather. “The fitness industry is an expanding business according to my recent literature.”

“You would think,” continued Wilcox. “but after a while the families of some of the new instructors began to come to us. They thought something was amiss.

“They were saying these women had never shown any inclination to work in a fitness club before. Many were successful in their fields and some took major pay cuts to work at FLO. These people came mystified to us with pleading looks, hoping for help, at least some answers as to why this had happened.

“And here is where you come in Dr. Slick. Every single one of them said as soon as the women began working at FLO, they turned into lesbians.”

Shy, demure Cynthia dropped her pencil with that last statement.

“Excuse me,” Slick finally said, shocked as well.

“I’m not some bumpkin who just pulled up in the turnip truck,” said Wilcox. “I worked my way though college as an aerobics instructor at the Y so I know among fitness instructors there are a few carpet licking but these women were married, or had steady boyfriends or a clear history of straight heterosexuality in at least 90-percent of the cases I looked into.

“They all dropped whatever they were doing in their life to become lesbian fitness instructors. My superiors think it is all a joke and laugh about my “dyke-hunting” but something here is fishy. Oops, I didn’t mean it like that.”

“I’m sure Detective Wilcox,” said Heather. “Now what is it you want of me.”

“After much begging, my bosses have approved me bringing in an outside expert to look into this situation,” she said. “Probably just to shut me up. It’s not much money but could you or someone you trust come to Detroit and investigate what’s making these women into lesbians or, I hope, find out I’m just overreacting to a bunch of women discovering their true selves.”

“Well, I know some scientists have theories that all women are deep down really lesbians and that liking men is just something centuries of conditioning have created,” said Heather. “Of course, I know my friends at religious colleges think all lesbians will burn in hell.

“Some people get very confused with their own sexual identity, or of that of their friends.”

Heather was thinking of the horrible scene a while ago where her former assistant and then-best friend, basketball star Annie Harpring, had announced she was a lesbian and said she thought Heather was one as well. Heather was furious at the accusation and they remained friends only after Annie agreed never to bring up the subject up again.

“Can you help me Dr. Slick, call it women’s intuition but I know something foul is a foot,” said Wilcox. “And time is of the utmost, FLO has announced five new club openings just this week.”

“Well, your case certainly is interesting and intriguing, something I normally would love to sink my teeth into,” said Heather. “Unfortunately, I am running this very important worldwide conference on, um, a certain alternate version of sex and I can’t just hop onto a plane and go to Detroit right now. I would…”

“Excuse me Dr. Slick, may I please interrupt,” said Cynthia who had her usual worshipful gaze fixed on Heather.

“Yes, sure, Detective Wilcox, that is my assistant Cynthia Fields,” said Heather.

“If you remember Dr. Slick, Annie Harpring plays for the Detroit Wheels and she left me an open-ended ticket to come visit her and Tracy,” said Cynthia who had been a high school intern when Annie worked there and had her job now that she graduated. “Since all of my duties for the conference are pretty much finished, maybe I could go to Detroit under the guise of visiting Annie and do some investigating and report back to you.

“I’d love to help you out Dr. Slick in any way I can.”

“That would be great,” exclaimed Wilcox. “Your assistant sounds like a very sharp girl.”

“Yes, Cynny is very bright and a very hard worker; I’m lucky to have her,” said Heather. “However, she is still quite young and has never been in the field before.”

“I have to start some place,” said Cynthia, batting her baby blue doe-eyes at Heather, this always worked she knew. “The more experience I gain, the more help I can be to you Dr. Slick.”

“OK, you can go Cyn but only because Annie has asked me several times how she hoped to see you soon,” said Heather.

“Awesome,” said Cynthia. “I get to help you Dr. Slick and see Annie and Tracy.”

Heather grimaced slightly at the reference to Tracy.

Annie and Heather had been very close friends until Annie had been kidnapped by a madwoman scientist and turned into a lesbian nymphomaniac. She had begun an affair with her college basketball teammate Tracy at that point and even when the brainwashing process was reversed her and Tracy had remained lesbian lovers, much to Heather’s chagrin.

“Looks like you have an enthusiastic volunteer,” said Heather. “Call the office Monday and we can work out the details Detective Wilcox.

“Cynny remember we still have the Collie section to go over before you run off to the party.”

* * *

“Did I ever tell you how happy I am that you’re my girlfriend,” said the 6-foot blonde to the thin, firm not much shorter brunette, before swinging her arms around and planting a wet kiss on her lips.

“Yeah but if it makes you horny like this you can just keep telling me,” said the brunette as she returned the kiss and took a quick pinch of the blonde’s large breast. “You’ve brightened my life ever since you showed up at my dorm room half-naked and seduced me.”

“Hey, I was a brainwashed sex slave at the time,” said the blonde before she dove in for a French Kiss. “However, I like being with a natural sex maniac like you Tracy.”

“And I like being with a classy, smart talented person like you Annie who happens to have a bitchin’ bod,” said the brunette. “Of course, retaining a bit of the old Nympho-Slave Annie wouldn’t hurt.”

“I’ll show you what I retained,” laughed Annie as she grabbed Tracy and dragged her down to the sofa as they made out like a hot young lesbian couple in love, which they were.

Thanks to Annie’s big pro contract and fat endorsement deals, befitting one of the most popular women in sports, the pair of recent college graduates were living in a large house in an exclusive section of Detroit.

After their makeout session, both women tried to put their clothes back on straight and catch their breaths.

“Remember Trace, we got to make this place look nice, Cynthia is coming in a couple of days and I don’t want her thinking I’m a slob,” said Annie.

“Christ, you have a freaking maid Anne come here three times a week,” said Tracy. “Get it through your thick head Anne, you got plenty of bucks now. You’re not the poor girl from the wrong side of the tracks anymore.

“And now that I’m working as well, we’ve really got some disposable income.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot to tell Cynthia you finally got a job, she still thinks you’re a bum sponging off me,” grinned Annie as she gave Tracy a quick peck on the lips to show she was kidding.

“Probably makes her boss happy anyhow to have Cynthia tell her I’m some loser,” said Tracy who tried to put her hand down Annie blouse. “Geez Annie, I’ve been working at For Ladies Only for a month and a half now, you think you could find time to tell people I’m like gainfully employed.”

“I know, I know but we were on that West Coast trip and you know I’ve been busy setting up the Annie Harpring Foundation for underprivileged kids, it just slipped my mind,” said Annie. “And anyhow, if you weren’t so darn independent it wouldn’t be a problem. You know you don’t have to work, I want to take care of my lover, or I could get you something with my foundation.”

“We’ve been through this before,” sighed Tracy. “I’m not going to be a lesbian housewife and I’m not going to work for my girlfriend. I came from an even wronger side of the tracks than you did and I can make my own way in the world. Been doing it my whole life.

“And I’ll have you know things have been going really well for me at FLO. After dinner I have to go back to the club and meet with one of the big bosses. They’re opening a new branch not far from here and my manager says she is recommending me to run it.”

“Really, that’s awesome,” said Annie as she hugged Tracy. “I’m so proud of you. I knew you could do it. You are a special person Tracy, and that’s why I love you so much. I’m so happy I’m a lesbian so I can show my love for you.”

“Heather says you only think you’re only a lesbian as a residue of your brainwashing,” said Tracy with a smile, she knew that subject got Annie fired up.

“Oh yeah, well you’re going to get the residue of my cum,” said Annie as she used her powerful arms to grab Tracy’s head and shove it into her pussy. “Now lick.”

Tracy, between giggles, eagerly lapped away.

* * *

“Thank you for letting me serve the company,” said the pert blonde in a leotard as she removed her tongue from the slit of a tall, thin brunette with blonde streaks in her hair.

“You have served the company well Connie, now go to your spot, you have three clients tonight and the company knows you will perform your duties very well,” said the brunette.

“Thank you, thank uhhhhhhhh!,” gushed Connie as she tried to squeeze her thighs tight to halt the flow of fluid from her snatch while at the same time walking out of the room. She was barely able to avoid a short but busty blonde in her mid-30s who was entering the office.

“Looks like a nice one, and quite obedient I assume if she was in here,” said the blonde who was wearing an expensive pink business suit as she took a seat in the well-appointed office.

“Oh that’s Connie, she’s one of my favorites,” said the blonde-streaked women as she toweled herself off, and then hiked her sweatpants back on that had the letters FLO across the top. “Doesn’t have a thought of her own in her head right now, and the funny thing is she was a physicist major at Wayne State when she had the career change.”

“I’ve found in my experience actually the smarter they are the better they accept programming,” said the blonde. “I’ve occasionally had to let some really great looking girls go because they were just so stupid they could barely remember what day it was let a lone all the instructions we tried to give them.

“But Denise, didn’t you say you had a real special one I was going to meet tonight.”

“Oh, my yes, Vicki this girl is an absolute dream,” said Denise as she shoved a folder across the table to her compatriot. “She’s good looking, smart, ambitious, a hard worker and very much into fitness and she seems like the type who likes sex a lot.”

“What do you mean “she seems to like sex a lot”, " said Vicki as she gave a wolf whistle seeing Tracy’s photo in the file wearing just a bra top and thong covering her fit body, shimmering dark hair and nice-sized chest. “You haven’t had yet a taste of a hottie like this?”

“I wish but no,” said Denise. “She hasn’t worked here that long and she actually is very good at her job. I’ve needed her a lot to cover for the girls who are busy with the you know what.”

“Boy, I hope she likes girls,” said Vicki, absentmindedly rubbing her clit through her skirt as she was almost salivating looking at Tracy’s picture. “It makes the job easier if we don’t go have through the whole switching of sexual orientation bit. Those things can double the time of a “breaking down” session.”

“Well, I know she shares a house with another woman but she really doesn’t say much about her,” said Denise. “When I ask her about her private life she kind of clams up, which is totally unlike her as she is the most outgoing person you could find.”

“Well, where did you find her, I assume in the usual way, that must be a clue,” said Vicki as she licked her lips and continued staring at the picture.

“Actually it was a really normal way, the abnormal way for us,” said Denise. “She joined the club as a regular member and she was there all the time and was being really helpful to other members with the equipment and stuff.

“After a week, I talked to her and she said she had just moved to the Detroit area and was looking for a job. I told her she had one immediately.”

“Smart move Denise, " said Vicki. “Hmm, outgoing, fit, smart, might like to naturally have a lot of sex with girls, if she thought like us Denise she could be a partner instead of an employee,” said Vicki. “You know, with all the expansion our plans are actually ahead of schedule. I can talk to the syndicate about adding another to our team.”

“Nah, not her,” said Denise. “She comes off as rough and tough but deep down she is really a complete goody two-shoes. She told me she growing up she was considered a bad seed but someone entered her life and turned her around.

“She volunteers to run workouts at the senior citizen center, organizes charity drives among the staff and once she even came to me saying she should have two hours deducted off her pay because she was late. I later found out she found an injured cat on the way to work and took it to the animal hospital, that’s why she was late. She’s more of a saint than a sinner.”

“Too bad, but she will definitely be an asset to our organization,” said Vicki.

“Absolutely, definitely not a drone,” said Denise.

“I assume your perfect girl has taken to the programming and is ready to be activated or I wouldn’t be here,” said Vicki.

“Absolutely, like I said, she’s smart and a hard worker and she has used her intelligence and diligence to become deeply involved in the programming,” said Denise. “I’ve seen her during her “personal workout time” and she is so focused. I wish all the subjects could be like her.”

“Or look like her,” said Vicki.

Just then, there was a knock at the door, and in came Tracy. She was wearing Spandex bicycle shorts and a plain white tank top, her bra plainly seeing through as it nestled on top of her C cup breasts.

“You said Denise to come around 7, I’m not late am I,” said Tracy as she came in. Vicki eyed her hungrily, like a wolf that just saw her next meal.

“Not at all Tracy, as usual, right on time,” said Denise as she offered her a chair directly in front of her desk, Denise had luckily just wiped the seat of cum from her encounter with Colleen. “I was just finishing up raving about how good an employee you were to our special guest.

“Tracy, this is Vicki Marshall from the FLO main office.”

“I’m very glad to see you Tracy,” said Vicki as they shook hands “I’ve heard so many nice things about you and seeing you in person just confirms them already.”

“Thanks,” said Tracy. “Um, I know this is a big interview and I asked Denise if I should dress up but she just said no, just come in a simple workout outfit. I want you to know like, I have suits and nice clothes I can wear. I thought that might be important if you are considering me to be a manager.”

“An excellent thought Tracy as we at FLO do pride ourselves in putting on a good public face, but not necessary in this instance,” said Vicki. “Part of our “interview process” involves a strenuous workout to make sure our managers are capable of practicing what they preach but just asking shows you do have leadership skills we are looking for.”

“Thanks,” said Tracy shyly. “I have to be honest. I really want the Grosse Pointe job. I live near there and it would mean a lot to show some people I respect that I have a successful career on my own.”

“Well, hopefully we can make your dream come true,” said Vicki as she glanced at Denise. “The one thing I want to make clear Tracy is, with For Ladies Only loyalty to the company is its highest priority. That’s why we are expanding and if you notice have zero employee turnover.

“Loyalty to your job, the people who work for you and , above all else, the company that pays your salary is the linchpin to everything. I need to know how your are in giving loyalty, that I can trust you completely.”

“Oh, that’s no problem,” said Tracy. “I played a lot of sports in high school and played basketball in college. I know the importance of having loyalty to your teammates, your coach and your school in terms of being successful. I guarantee you will have an extremely loyal and dedicated employee.”

“That’s what I’m counting on,” said Vicki with a smile. “Denise, I don’t have to talk with this obviously talented and exceptional young woman any further. I assume the video is ready to roll and the workout room reserved.”

“Absolutely, Vicki, we’re set,” said Denise grinning as well, this was the part she loved most coming up.

“Tracy, we are going to show you a training film involving management of a FLO franchise and then Denise will take you to the workout room here for your fitness test,” said Vicki.

“So, I have a good chance at the job,” said Tracy with a concerned look on her face,. If only she could go home and tell Annie she was being promoted to club manager after only working there six weeks. Annie would be so proud and she could tell Heather Slick she was wrong about Tracy being some low-life bum.

“Relax Tracy, you have the job, you’re hired,” said Vicki as she patted Tracy tenderly on the knee. “These are just formalities I have to go through for my paperwork. Just watch the video and relax and enjoy. There’s no pressure, you’re in.”

Tracy did visibly relaxed after hearing she got the job. FLO was such a great company she thought.

She had been devastated originally when no pro team was willing to even give her a tryout despite a good college career. But she also knew that unless you were a mega-star like Annie, women didn’t make much money playing basketball anyhow.

To have hooked up with an up-and-coming company like FLO where she was now on the management fast track was a lucky break in her mind.

* * *

Denise dimmed the lights and then pulled down the video screen behind her desk as Vicki and Tracy chatted.

The video projector was already ready, the empty film canister labeled “management trainee” sat on the shelf under the projector, and when Denise flicked it on, her and Vicki cautiously moved to the back of the room.

The first thing on the screen was the official For Ladies Only logo, the letters F-L-O in script. There was a minute or two of relaxing scenes, a babbling brook, some children playing and then suddenly, the letters were inverted to become O-L-F.

The moment the letters reversed Tracy’s eyes widened. Her mouth then opened but no words came out. She sat there with a stunned look on her face and her mouth agape but otherwise she did not move a muscle.

Vicki and Denise then each took a position right next to Tracy after hitting pause on the projector.

“What is your position in the company?” said Vicki.

“I am Spa Slut second class,” said Tracy.

“What is the company’s real initials and what do they mean,” said Denise.

“O-L-F,” said Tracy without a hint of emotion. “Obey Lesbians Forever.”

“Excellent, Spa Slut Tracy,” said Vicki. “as an officer in the company I hearby promote you to Ultra Slut status and you will now hold the position of Head Whore of our new Grosse Pointe office.”

“God bless the company,” said Tracy. “May my body now willingly show how grateful I am for this promotion.”

“Yes, your body may,” said Vicki.

“I sometimes wish the girls were not programmed to be most aroused to woman in order of importance to the company,” said Denise

“You’ll get your turn,” said Vicki with a smile.

Tracy’s eyes suddenly cleared up and she looked at Vicki’s nether areas with a hungry look. While Tracy had been busy being entranced, Vicki had taken off her skirt and Tracy could see she was wearing crotchless black-lace panties.

Tracy got down on her knees and began burying her face in Vicki’s slit. She also reached up through Vicki’s blouse and began rubbing her breasts, making sure to pinch the nipples.

Vicki’s chest was now heaving as sexual pleasure coursed through her.

“Denise was on target with this one,” thought Vicki. “she obviously is really into sex and no way in hell a straight girl could lick this good on her first try. This foxy bitch is 100-percent homosexual”

Tracy’s tonguework was exceptional as it worked its way around Vicki’s slick folds with long, loving laps.

Finally, Vicki thrust her hips in Tracy’s direction as she let out a yelp of pure animal lust. Pussy juice rained on Tracy’s face as seemed to bury her face even deeper into Vicki’s vagina.

Without even being asked, Tracy began licking all over Vicki’s pussy and thighs, lapping up every drop of cum she could find.

“She’s a lesbian sex freak,” said Vicki as she exulted in the afterglow of her huge orgasm.

“Yeah, she would have been a great Ultra Slut on my staff but it’s what’s best for the company,” said Denise.

“Tracy, stop licking and sit back in the chair and complete watching the video,” said Vicki as she hiked her skirt back on while Tracy stood hollow-eyed and straight as a board.

“As the company commands, I obey completely,” said Tracy as she sat down on the now cum-stained chair.

With a laser-like focus Tracy watched the rest of the “training” film, mostly trance-deepening exercises created solely to bind Tracy’s mind and will completely to the company and at the end the hypnotized ex-athlete actually saw a couple of minutes of how to run a fitness spa.

“Denise will take though the rest of your training session, her words will come from the highest levels of the company,” said Vicki.

“Yes I obey, my body eagerly awaits any and all commands,” said Tracy as she sat there stiffly.

“That’s hypnotized slave talk Denise for ‘I want to eat more pussy’,” said Vicki with a laugh. “I know the way the process works, the longer the workout, the deeper the programming embeds itself in the brain, but maybe we can tire our newest Head Whore just a bit and satisfy your and her needs.”

Denise brightened up at that thought, although she wondered what Vicki had in mind.

“Tracy, clothes are no longer needed for the rest of the session, please disrobe,” said Vicki.

Tracy robotically removed her shorts, tank top, bra and panties. Her black bush glistened in its wetness as she was obviously in an extreme state of arousal.

“Denise is your superior in the company and is in need of being served sexually, as a loyal employee you will supply her with whatever she needs to bring her needs to a satisfying conclusion,” said Vicki.

“My life is to serve the company, I obey,” said Tracy.

“How long can we go before I take her to the workout,” said Denise excitedly, she had wanted to have sex with Tracy for so long.

“Not your decision, its her’s,” said Vicki. “Tracy you will feel great pleasure having sex with Denise, even more than usual. I expect you to have multiple orgasms of unbelievable intensity and you will continue to do so until you are unconscious”.

“I will obey, may Denise continue to have sex with my body after I fall unconscious?” asked Tracy in an innocent voice.

“She is a freaking lesbian sex machine isn’t she?” said Vicki. “No, Ultra Slut. Denise will wake you up as soon as it is healthy and take you to the workout room for the next stage of your training.

“Your body must be physically totally worn down so your mind and body can provide no resistance and be drained of any and all thoughts that do not promote the success of the company and be refilled with instructions that will guide you to having a great future with FLO.”

“Thank you, please tell me how my body can pleasure you to show my gratitude,” said Tracy.

“There’s Denise, there is her pussy, get eating,” said Vicki as she then quickly left while Denise and Tracy began rolling around on the floor.

She knew if she didn’t get going right now to her next appointment there was no she could stop herself from wanting to make it a threesome.

(To be continued)