The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos—Chapter 2

(mc, FF)

All characters in the following story are completely fictional and any resemblance to any real person is strictly coincidental. Due to sexual situations of an explicit nature, no one under 18 should read this—go away. This chronicles further adventures of some of the characters from The Nympho Patrol and takes place a few months after the original story.

With all the girls whose lives she had totally changed, Denise felt something now watching Tracy being drained of her independence and free will she had never experienced before: a small pang of guilt.

Tracy’s nude body was bathed in sweat as she had been on treadmill for almost two hours at this point and, knowing what great shape she was in, Denise had made sure the speed dial was turned up to High.

Tracy had laid unconscious for a half-hour after ripping off incredible orgasm after orgasm in a super-intense 45-minute sex session with Denise. She had taken Tracy’s limp body and put her on a training table in the workout room until she woke up.

Tracy was now hooked up with earphones that started with soft, relaxing music but as soon as the OLF symbol came up on the video screen on the wall in front of the treadmill Tracy had lapsed back into a trance and it began feeding her orders about Tracy’s future work with FLO

As Tracy ran she watched a looping video that cut back and forth from the OLF symbol to instructions on how to run a fitness/sex club and also made her do mental exercises to deepen the trance and bury the programming into Tracy’s very soul.

Denise knew after the session was done, Tracy would be forever altered and she felt a little sad about that.

She really liked Tracy, not just for her hot body but for her gregarious, fun-loving personality. She had pushed for Tracy to be chosen for the Grosse Pointe job but she would miss her, she hoped Tracy would retain part of the old Tracy when it was over.

However, Denise did not feel bad enough to stop the session. As Vicki had once pointed out when a partner had mentioned about the morality of the situation.

“Their lives are all going to be about being fit and healthy, helping other people be fit and healthy and having tons and tons of sex. And getting paid for it too plus loving every minute of it. These girls will be happier then we could ever hope to be.”

“Well, my pussy is about as happy as it can be,” thought Denise as she looked at her reddened sex.

Denise was not wearing any shorts as near the end of their sex session Tracy had begun fisting her. Denise had loved it but it did leave her slit a bit tender so she was just wearing a top.

Denise saw that Tracy was really laboring now and her instruments showed her mind was shut off to any further programming, it was just trying to survive the intense workout now. It was time to stop.

As Tracy took off the headphones and electrodes attached to her naked body and alighted from the treadmill, she still had the blank face look that had gone virtually unchanged, except when she was having sex, since the “training session” had started hours earlier.

“Tracy, my readouts show you accepted the instructions on how to be a good FLO manager very well,” said Denise.

“Thank you, please tell me how my body can pleasure you in gratitude for your kind words,” said Tracy in a monotone.

As a good entranced FLO employee, Tracy had automatically offered sex to a superior when given a compliment. But Denise knew Tracy was on the verge of physical collapse at this point and frankly Denise’s pussy was still recovering from their last encounter.

“That’s very nice of you Tracy, you have shown you are truly a loyal employee but this is not the right time,” said Denise. “I would like you to go get a shower, get your clothes out of my office and put them on and go home. When the water in the shower hits you, you will break out of this hypnotic trance.

“You will feel great, that you accomplished something wonderful tonight and be in a very good mood. I’ll see you tomorrow and we can fill out the necessary forms and continue your training.

“I obey completely,” said Tracy.

* * *

“Our petition to make your birthday a holiday in Michigan is gaining support in the legislature Ms. Harpring,” said the 17-year-old thin blonde to the curvaceous, buxom tall blonde sitting across from her in a spacious living room.

“I’m just a rookie for goodness sake,” said Annie Harpring with a laugh. “I think you may want to wait a year or two before pushing the envelope that far Kimmy.”

“If you say so Ms. Harpring, you always know best,” said the teen with an eggshell white skin complexion and a long blonde ponytail made of baby, fine hair.

“Kimmy, I’ve told you a hundred times, call me Annie, Cripes I’m only six years older than you,” said Annie shaking her head.

Kimmy Poston was the Michigan chapter president of the Annie Harpring Fan Club. Nationwide there were about 5,000 paid members and with Annie now playing in Detroit her fan base there was expanding quickly

Kimmy thought she was there to give an update on the club’s activities. Annie had told her to dress casually so she had shown up in tight jeans and a t-shirt that had a picture of Annie going to the hoop on it.

Annie was wearing Detroit Wheels sweatpants and sweatshirt but she was born with such natural grace, she still looked like she would be comfortable sitting in a country club.

“I’m sorry Ms...Annie, it’s just I can’t believe that I’m here, talking to Annie Harpring, in her very own house,” gushed Kimmy, her pert breasts going up and down as she breathed rapidly.

“Well you ARE talking to me and this is my house and with the fine job you are doing with the club I expect you to be talking to me for a while,” said Annie. “Now relax Kimmy because there is actually something important I need to talk to you about.”

“Really, said Kimmy wide-eyed. “Are you having a problem Annie I can help you with?”

“No Kimmy, it’s your problem I want to talk to you about,” said Annie as she came over to the couch and sat next to Kimmy. “Your mother called me and she is quite concerned about your recent behavior.”

“She’s says the past few weeks you’ve been moping around the house, sometimes she has found you crying and she says teachers have been getting back to her that your usually excellent study habits have been nowhere near what they used to be.”

“Don’t listen to her, she is a total worrywart,” said Kimmy. “Ignore her. I told her a million times I’m fine.”

“Well Kimmy at our game last night I noticed you weren’t there,” said Annie. “Sometime during the game I always look at the section you organized, Annie’s Army, and I didn’t see you.

“I know short of a major accident on the way to the stadium you would not miss a Wheels game. Something’s up Kimmy and I want to be your friend and help you.”

“I....I don’t really want to talk about it,” Kimmy stammered out, her face beginning to get red from the embarrassment of having THE Annie Harpring asking about her personal problems. “You have much bigger things to worry about. It’s nothing, really.”

“You’re mother said you refuse to talk about your problems with her, that’s why she turned to me,” said Annie who knew how to pry the secret out of Kimmy. “I’m counting on my fan club to help me start up the Annie Harpring Foundation and I can’t have its president depressed and distracted. I want to help, it’s important to the club and me.

“I hope your not putting your personal pride as being more important than me or the success of the club.”

Annie really did want to help. Kimmy’s mother had in desperation turned to her as the one person she knew Kimmy would trust completely.

“No, no, I would never do anything to hurt you or the club,” said Kimmy. “It’s just something really personal and I don’t know what to do about it. Plus, telling you might be the worst thing because I know you disapprove of what my problem is and probably will want me thrown out of the club.”

“That bad?” said Annie.

“Yeah, really, really bad,” said Kimmy with her head hung low.

Annie had no clue what horrible problem Kimmy could have. She seemed as clean cut as you could get: honor student, captain of her high school’s field hockey team, just an all-around good person, at least that is what Annie had gathered from her experiences with her.

Annie took Kimmy hands in her’s and looked right into her eyes.

“Kimmy, a problem does not get solved by hurting the one’s around you,” said Annie. “I really want to help. Trust me. Please tell me what’s wrong. If the president of the Annie Harpring Fan Club can’t confide in Annie Harpring, who can she tell it too?”

Kimmy looked at Annie with pleading eyes, her mouth in a slight frown as she decided whether to open up to the women she considered a living Goddess or not. She took a couple of deep breaths and finally spoke.

“I wasn’t always the like upstanding citizen you see here,” said Kimmy. “When I was a high school freshman my parents had just gotten divorced and I went off. I smoked, did ‘ludes, was rude to my teachers and couldn’t care less about my grades. I was on a one-way ticket to nowhere and no matter how many people reached out, I rejected them. I just didn’t care.

“Then one day, I saw this incredible blonde on TV playing basketball. She was graceful, she seemed to exude class and seemed to have been born a winner. She was everything I could ever dream of becoming. I found out that woman was named Annie Harpring and I just had to read everything I could on her.

“I thought she must be some rich, well-bred debutante, she carried her herself so well. But I found out Annie Harpring grew up in worst circumstances than I was in, much worse. I couldn’t feel sorry for myself anymore, look what Annie Harpring had done with her life with what little she had.

“I stopped doing drugs, stop running with the wrong crowd. Got involved in sports, stopped goofing off in class, was polite to people and tried to have a totally positive attitude at all times. If I had a problem, I would just say: “What would Annie Harpring do?", I’d do it and then everything would be OK.

“I just want you to know why I think so much of you. I owe everything I have good in my life to you Annie.”

Annie was almost on the verge of tears, being so naturally humble she could never totally grasp how many people she had touched and lives she changed for the better.

“Anyhow, about a month ago I had a sleepover of the field hockey team at my house. The girls were in their nighties or bra and panties, usual stuff, and I got this overwhelming feeling I had to jack off for some reason.

“I went to a room down the hall where no one was and began to, you know.”

“Kimmy, I’m not going to throw you out of the club for masturbating,” said Annie.

“No, it gets much worse,” said Kimmy, now also about to cry. “Joanie, the goalie, she’s a big redhead, was looking for me about something and came into the room and saw me doing myself.

“I jumped up and put my panties right back on but she walked up and pulled them back down. She said: “You’ve heard the rumors haven’t you.” and I nodded.

“Well, they’re true and I’ll show you how true because I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time to you Kimmy, you’re so hot” and she gave me a big kiss on the lips with a lot of tongue. I freaked out for a second but before I could move she grabbed my breasts and gave the nipples a twist. I liked it, I liked it a lot, and pretty soon she had me on the floor and we made love.

“I thought it was an isolated incident, some youthful experimentation most girls do. But Joanie came by a couple nights later and we had sex again and I still liked it—a whole lot. I began fantasizing about having sex with some of the hotter looking girls on the team and in the fan club and if I wasn’t having sex with Joanie I was masturbating to the thought of having sex with other women.

“I couldn’t take it. Me, a lesbian? No way. I’m a good girl, must be a phase or something I figured so I broke it off with Joanie and stopped masturbating even though it really hurts down there sometimes, like when I’m in the shower with the girls after a field hockey game, all naked and soapy.

“Of course, the woman I finger myself the most about is you Annie. I know it’s totally disgusting but seeing you run up and down the court in shorts and a t-shirt, my God. I just want to run on the court, pull your shorts down and get licking. That’s why I wasn’t at the game. I knew this would be a short meeting so I figured I could grit it out but to see you for 2 hours in revealing clothes bouncing up and down the court, no way I could survive that.

“I’m so sorry Annie. I know you stand for solid moral values more than anything. It probably disgusts you to even be in the same room as someone as dirty as me. I’m ashamed of the thing I’ve become, which is why I’ve been acting this way and I don’t know what to do about it.

“But I promise I won’t do anything to hurt you Annie. Never.”

Annie sat there in shock, not knowing what to say or do.

Discovering she was gay had been a happy occurrence for her because it meant she could continue to be with Tracy but Kimmy was obviously tearing herself apart about it and Annie was not experienced in consoling disconsolate lesbians.

At this awkward moment, Tracy came flying though the door.

“I got it Anne, I got the job!” said Tracy as she ran up to the pair. “Hey, what’s up, both of you got real sourpusses on your face.”

“Kimmy this is Tracy,” said Annie glumly. She loved Tracy dearly but this was a serious moment that needed delicacy, and tact was not Tracy’s strong point.

“Hey, I remember you,” said Kimmy. “You played in college with Annie. You were pretty good and I used to read how your were Annie’s big rival but eventually came around and realized how awesome Annie is.”

“Yeah, I saw the light, now I know Annie’s awesome,” said Tracy with a note of sarcasm as in her moment of triumph she didn’t need to be reminded her lover was the bomb. “And you’re the president of awesome Annie’s fan club. I see you at the games. So what’s up.”

“Trace, Kimmy recently discovered she likes girls in a sexual way and we are dealing with her problem right now,” said Annie who tried to give Tracy a “get the heck out of here” look it but Tracy did not pick up the signal.

“What’s the problem with liking to have sex with girls?” said Tracy. “Not a problem for me or you. Anne.”

At that point, Tracy jumped onto Annie’s lap, grabbed her face in her hands and gave her a deep, heartfelt kiss. She then put her arms around her lesbian lover and gave her a hug.

“Is the problem you’re a new dyke who doesn’t know how to screw a girl good,” said Tracy. “I can give you some tips and Annie is a pretty good pussy-licker too.”

Annie was speechless at Tracy’s bold actions. Kimmy sat there with a stunned look on her face.

Annie Harpring, the embodiment of all that was good and wholesome and right with this country, miss star-spangled girl herself, was a dyke, a fishmonger, a carpet muncher?

“Annie?” Kimmy finally said in a hushed voice, although no one was there to hear except the three people who were right there.

“Yes, it’s true, I’m a lesbian,” said Annie. “Tracy was my teammate but now she lives with me here as my lesbian lover.”

“Wow, this is a lot to take in,” said Kimmy, running her hand through her thin blonde hair. “I thought I knew everything about Annie Harpring but obviously I was way off.”

“I don’t talk about my personal life, I figure it’s nobody’s business who I sleep with be it a man, woman or a monkey and I must admit my agent and business manager encourage that thought,” said Annie. “I’m still the same person I was a few minutes ago Kimmy. I’m sorry if this comes as a shock to you or hurts you in any way. I did mean it when I said I want to help you and be you friend.”

“So Annie Harpring is a lesbian, and I’m a lesbian and I might be the only girl in the fan club who sleeps with the same kind of people Annie Harpring does,” said Kimmy almost to herself.

“This is totally awesome! I feel so special. I feel even more closer to you than ever Annie. Thanks Tracy and Annie for being so honest with me. I idolize you even more Annie, if it was possible, and your girlfriend is great, just the kind of amazing person you would date. I’ll call Joanie and patch things up and maybe we can double-date.”

Kimmy left a few minutes later with a bounce in her step.

“Tracy, you’re a total rockhead but every day you do something that makes me fall even deeper in love with you,” said Annie. “I’m trying to take the subtle, analytical approach with this poor, troubled girl and you just come in like a bull in a china shop and fix it up like that.”

“Make that a bull dyke in a china shop,” said Tracy as she planted another kiss on Annie’s lips.

“Hey, I just noticed with all the hub-bub, no offense Tracy but you look like hell,” said Annie.

Tracy’s long dark wavy hair lay lank around her neck and her skin was paler than usual. Her eyes were bloodshot and she had a haggard look about her.

“Well, you don’t become the manager of the Grosse Pointe branch of For Ladies Only health spa & fitness club without some effort,” said Tracy in a happy chirp. “They put me through hoops Anne but I passed all the tests. I got the freaking job Annie!!”

The pair hugged and kissed and celebrated.

“So what’s the details,” said Annie as she tried to re-button her blouse.

“Can’t tell too much, a loyal FLO employee doesn’t reveal details, but I do get to hand-pick my own staff and basically run it any way I see fit as long as the bosses in the company like what I’m doing,” said Tracy. “Oh Annie, FLO is such a great place. It’s so lucky Detroit drafted you so I could come to where they are based.

“Now, I’m as happy in my professional life as I am in my personal life. I’ve had so much misery, so much bad happen to me in my life and now it’s all turned around. I can honestly say I’ve never been happier in my entire life then I am at this moment.”

“I guess you’ll want a marathon sex session now to top it off,” said Annie who knew when Tracy wanted to celebrate that usually meant a party in her pussy.

“You know what, sounds weird but I’m not really that horny,” said Tracy, who unknowingly had just experienced massive amounts of girl-girl sex in the past few hours. “I’d really just like to go bed Anne if that’s OK. I mean to sleep.”

“Sure,” said a slightly surprised Annie who did not object too strenuously as the emotional encounter with Kimmy had worn her out a bit. “I didn’t know Tracy you knew it was possible to go to bed without having sex first.”

(To be continued)