The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos—Part 3

(mc, FF, Fdom)

“I know she’ll want to know, so before you ask, yes I still have the urge to sleep with girls,” said Annie Harpring as she drove Cynthia Fields from the airport.

Cynthia’s luscious alabaster skin turned beet red. She was far too shy to have asked such a deeply personal question, but she also knew her former workmate Annie was correct: Heather would want to know if Annie still considered herself a homosexual.

“Annie you know I would never ask such an impertinent question, your private life is your own,” said Cynthia finally.

“I know you wouldn’t Cynthia, you’re a good girl who was brought up with proper manners, that’s why I’m happy to consider you a friend and I’m so glad you came to visit,” said Annie with a smile.

“We’ll have a good time. I’ve already talked to the owner and for tonight’s game you’re going to sit in his private box. You’ll be treated like a queen and he said Ted Nugent is also suppose to be there so you get to meet a celebrity too.”

“I do?",” said Cynthia. “I’ve never heard of him.”

“He’s a legend in Michigan, he was a big rock star in the 70s and 80s,” said Annie. “He’s more of a political activist now. Tracy hates him, but I think he’s funny.”

“Oh, musically Dr. Slick just turned me on to this group called the Indigo Girls and I think they are really cool,” said Cynthia. “I don’t know why, but when I listen to them sing they seem to speak directly to me, like they can see into my soul.”

“I like the Indigo Girls too but Ted Nugent is definitely not the same music style as them so you probably wouldn’t like his music,” said Annie chuckling to herself.

She knew young, innocent Cynthia had no idea the Indigo Girls were a lesbian folk group, but she also knew Heather WOULD know, another point in favor of Annie’s theory that Heather was a closet lesbian.

“I’d did want to ask you Annie how you’ve felt since you stopped working for Dr. Slick,” said Cynthia. “Are you doing OK, not being around her anymore.”

“Well, Heather was a great friend and an important reason I’m the person I am today and I treasure the time we spent together but life does go on,” said Annie. “I have Tracy now and I’m doing just fine. Why do you ask?”

“It’s just, well, I know my job is classified for college students only, which means when I graduate I’ll have to leave, like you had to give it up when you left,” said Cynthia in such solemn tones it surprised Annie.

“I cry sometimes, late at night, thinking about the day I have to stop working for Dr. Slick. It’s just really upsetting for me to know I won’t be able to be in the office with her someday. ”

“Cynthia, you can’t worry about something that won’t even occur for four years, you’re a freshman for goodness sake,” said Annie who was a bit concerned about Cynthia’s seemingly total devotion to Heather.

“Who knows, maybe by then my Annie Harpring Foundation will be up and running well enough to endow the Sexual Deviancy Department and Heather can hire you full-time to work there.”

“Really? That would be so awesome, to do nothing but work full-time for Heather, I’m mean Dr. Slick, thanks Annie for giving me hope for the future,” said Cynthia whose beautiful round cheeks now took on its normal pinkish hue.

“OK now, no more negative talk, Tracy and me are going to see to it you have the time of your life,” said Annie.

* * *

“I can’t believe all that the company does for women Denise,” exclaimed Tracy after being on the treadmill for 2 hours as she watched another “training film” while mind control drugs coursed through her supple body. “With FLO we help keep them fit and healthy and then with our sister company OLF we give them great pleasure.

“And all for a nominal fee, OK it’s an exorbitant fee, but still, it is a great service we provide. I’m so lucky to have been selected to give my mind and body to such a great company.”

“And I’m sure the company is happy you gave them your body and mind,” said Denise who noted Tracy no longer had the blank look when getting brainwashed. She was such a go-getter she was assimilating her programming much faster than normal.

For the past four days Tracy had immersed herself in an intensive brainwashing regimen of tiring her body out while being bombarded with subliminally-laced music and film and watching hypnotic spirals to deepen her trance even further.

By now, she was so deeply under the influence of the instructions she was being fed, Denise was able to inject directly into her arm concentrated doses of mind control drugs, rather than the usual IV drip, during what Tracy considered “training sessions” for her new job as manager of the Grosse Pointe FLO/OLF club.

Instead of trying to break someone’s will, which would have been tough to do to a strong-willed person like Tracy, the “training sessions” altered a person’s viewpoint into wanting to be part of the company as the be all and end all of their life.

By now, Tracy was exceptionally pleased to consider herself property of the company. As far as she was concerned, she was like the treadmill or the front desk at the spa, property owned by FLO, and to do anything but what the company wanted was not even a consideration in her reprogrammed mind.

“So when I was a regular worker here I got to help the company by having sex with customers, too bad I don’t remember that,” said Tracy. “Why don’t the drones get to remember the pleasure they’ve given women and be happy about all the money they’ve made the company?”

“It’s just easier that way Tracy,” said Denise who did not want to tell Tracy the truth.

After all it was illegal to run a whorehouse and if the girls knew as part of the OLF portion of their work they were having sex for money they might let it slip to friends or family and the whole FLO/OLF house of cards would fall, as well as the moral outrage some of them might feel at being reduced to lesbian prostitutes that could make them fight their programming, which was nowhere near as powerful as what Tracy had just gone though.

“The company figures if they knew than girls would get jealous of who was making the most money for the company, they’d fight over who got to have sex with who. It would just complicate things, that’s why as Head Whore you will be the only one consciously to know.”

“If the company says so, then it must be right,” said Tracy, now the ultimate loyal employee. “It is OK as Head Whore if I participate in the sex part right? I want my club to be so successful that my girls are completely booked and I want to either have a tongue in me or my tongue in someone the whole shift.”

Yep, there was still was a bit of the old Tracy in her, thought Denise, still craves a lot of sex.

“Of course Tracy, it says right in your manual,” said Denise. “Now you’ve done very well in your training so I think it’s time you started recruiting for your staff. We want to open up the club in less than a month. Here are your tools.”

Denise handed Tracy some brochures on FLO, a bottle of knockout pills, a rag and a bottle of chloroform.

Tracy’s eyes lit up as she got what to her were the best presents she could ever hope for.

* * *

“Hey, is this a modeling convention or what?” asked the tall, gruff policeman to the tall, shapely brunette at the next desk in the detectives office, who was talking to a gorgeous young lady with long, silken blonde hair.

“Can it Clyde, this is important, don’t be fooling with my people,” said Bev Wilcox.

“Well, I’m sure a lot of people would like to fool around with you blondie,” said Clyde before quickly shuffling away before Bev could get back at him.

“Don’t mind him, he’s on the old-fashioned side but he’s OK,” said Wilcox to Cynthia Fields who came in to start up the investigation the Sexual Deviancy Department had been hired to conduct on the strange things happening at For Ladies Only.

“Dr. Slick says people who judge you by your looks aren’t worth judging at all,” said Cynthia. “I will say Detective Wilcox, you don’t look like the police officers in my neighborhood.

Wilcox smiled.

“Well you don’t look like many research assistants I know so let’s saw we’re even,” she said. “I know growing up people said I should go into modeling or acting because of my looks but my dad was a cop, my uncle is a cop, my grandfather was a cop.

“I always wanted to be a cop so that’s why I’m here and at 28 I’m the youngest detective on the force so I guess I made the right choice.”

“I know how you feel, these guys always come up to me from modeling agencies asking me to fly to Paris and offering these big contracts,” said Cynthia. “But that would mean not tending to my education and leaving Dr. Slick. I would never do that to her. ”

“Now lets get to work,” said Bev. “Did you review the files I sent Dr. Slick?”

“Yes, and it quite interested her to say the least,” said Cynthia. “Luckily, we have a break as I just found out one of the people I’m staying with works for For Ladies Only and actually just got promoted to manager, so I can get an inside look and do some nosing around and no one will be suspicious.”

“Can you trust her, you sure she’s not been converted,” asked Bev.

Cynthia was a fairly serious person but she laughed at the last comment.

“Believe me, Tracy does not to be forced to work all day with young women with fit bodies in tight outfits,” said Cynthia. “And she had the lesbian part down a long time ago.”

‘That’s a great break for us,” said Bev. “Maybe you can get a real inside look at what they do.”

“I’ll try,” said Cynthia.

All of sudden there was a ruckus throughout the office and a secretary came running up to the pair.

“Oh my God!!, did you hear Bev?, Annie Harpring is in the station,” she shouted half-hysterically. “Can you believe it! Said she was waiting for a friend. THE Annie Harping in our little police station.

“Come on, she’s signing autographs. She is so nice. I said to her, ‘I’ve told my daughters I want them to grow up to be just like her.’ Of course, she smiled and said everyone should be their own person. She’s just so perfect..”

The secretary then scuttled off to the next desk with the big news.

“Wow, Annie Harpring, I’m a big fan of her’s too, well who isn’t,” said Bev. “Want to take a break and go down and meet her?”

“No, you go down and I’ll look at your latest reports,” said Cynthia, who knew Annie would be busy for a while as she would feel obligated to be gracious to public servants like police officers. “I’ve met her before.”

* * *

“I think I’m a lesbian slut so Annie said I should talk to you,” said Kimmy Poston timidly as she entered the house Tracy and Annie shared. “She said she would be away for a while today so it would be a good time to talk to you alone.”

Annie had of course driven Cynthia to the police station (although Cynthia would not tell her why except it was for Heather, not wanting to worry her about the workplace of her lesbian lover until something negative was proven).

“Yes, when girls become lesbian sluts Annie sends them right to me,” said Tracy with a bit of a secret smile.

She remembered wistfully back to Annie’s days as a Nympho-Slave, when she would leave Tracy dazed and exhausted after many hours of hot lesbian sex and then go off and have sex with three or four more women before the night was over.

“Well, I think she meant it in a good way,” said Kimmy, who was wearing a bright red bippy top that showed off her niced sized breasts and cut-off jeans, an outfit far more revealing then her last visit. “She just said you’re good at understanding people who, ah, might have really high sex drives.”

“Geez, wasn’t it like less than a week ago you were here and found out you liked girls,” said Tracy. “Now, why do you think you are a lesbian slut.”

“It’s just like, how to describe it, I can’t believe how great lesbian sex is,” wailed Kimmy, now on the verge of tears. “I just can’t stop. The more girls I have sex with the more I want.

“At breakfast all I think about is what other girls walk the same way to school so I can have a quickie in the bushes. I haven’t had lunch, at least food, in so long and after school I just go through the phone numbers I have and set up a couple of sex sessions for the night, I wouldn’t even call them dates.”

“And that’s a problem, right?” said Tracy.

“The problem is it’s not a problem,” said Kimmy. “I love it. I love having sex with all these girls. Look what I’m wearing! They say in school “Look at Kimmy, she’s such a tramp” and they all look down upon me in public but then a lot of the girls privately slip me their numbers.

“All I want to do is have sex with women, lots of them. I still make sure to do my homework, although a couple of teachers have mentioned I have strange stains on my compositions, and I still tend to the affairs of the Annie Harpring Fan Club. You know I would never let Annie down.

“I just want to know like, am I nuts? Do I need psychiatric help? Annie said you could help.”

“So you still keep up with your studies and of course running Annie’s fan club, having all this sex doesn’t hurt the other stuff,” said Tracy.

“So far, although I have been helped by several teachers having sex with me in return for good grades,” said Kimmy. “And a lot of the girls I sleep with do sign up to become members of Annie’s fan club.”

“So your grades are OK, the club’s OK, I don’t see it as a problem,” said Tracy. “You’re young, attractive and like to eat pussy. Relax and have a ball I say.

“One day you’ll meet that special someone like I did with Annie but until then go to town, be a total slut, it’s not like your saving yourself for marriage or anything.”

“Well, I did have another question,” said Kimmy, now drying her tears. “My dream is to go to the same college as Annie went to, which you went to of course as well.. To walk the same sidewalks, sit in the same classrooms as Annie Harpring, it would be a dream come true.

“I asked Annie if there would be enough lesbians there to have an active sex life, away from home I know I’ll be even more sexually promiscuous and she said you would know better than her.”

“Thanks Anne,” thought Tracy, “can your portray me as any more of a complete tramp to this kid. It’s not like I kept a book with the phone number of every hot lesbian on campus. Oh, yeah, I did.”

“Well, obviously Kimmy I’m not there now but the school has a very large female athletics program, a good experimental theater department and a big women’s studies section and they all attract lots of lesbians,” said Tracy. “I know I didn’t have a problem getting a date and I suspect a nice looking girl like you shouldn’t either.”

“Great,” sighed Kimmy. “I thought I might have to go to school in San Francisco to make sure I had a lot of lesbians to have sex with.”

“No Kimmy, it’s not advertised but as you have found out in the last week, girls who want to have sex with other girls are everywhere, sometimes in the most unlikely places,” said Tracy.

Suddenly, Tracy’s mind, which was totally controlled by FLO at this point, had an idea.

“Kimmy, how committed are you to going to college,” said Tracy. “I might have a solution to your sex problems.”

“I don’t know, I just assumed I would be going to college, I mean Annie Harpring said in our last newsletter that education is very important for women to help them have a bright future.,” said Kimmy. “I wouldn’t want to go against Annie.”

“I have sex with Annie twice a day and I love her but she ain’t a freaking God,” thought Tracy. “That’s probably why she is attracted to me, I don’t treat her as the perfect women like everyone else.”

“Well, obviously I am closer to Annie than anyone and I have a proposition that might be better for your situation,” said Tracy. “I’ve just been named the manager of the new For Ladies Only Health & Fitness Spa being built in Grosse Pointe.

“I have free reign in hiring a staff of instructors and I want to offer you a job working for me.”

“I’d work for Annie Harpring’s girlfriend, that would be an honor,” said Kimmy while rolling over the thought in her sex-drenched mind. “I mean, I like keeping in shape in all but I’m not an expert.”

“Don’t worry, we have a very good training program you would go though before you handled a single customer,” said Tracy. “I’m looking for smart, fit-looking young women who care about people and helping them achieve a healthy and happy lifestyle.

“I want our clients to get a good workout but still leave the place with a smile on their face (Tracy had to stifle a giggle with that last statement).”

“OK but how would this job, ah, solve my problem,” said Kimmy.

Tracy got up and sat right next to Kimmy. She took Kimmy’s head gently in her hands and had it inches from her own face.

“Kimmy, you will spend all day with young, attractive, fit women in tight, revealing outfits,” said Tracy. “It will be like working at an all you can eat buffet. Except this will be a buffet of hotties, all available to have sex with you, and the supply of pussy will be almost NEVER ENDING.”

“I’ll do it,” shouted Kimmy, the image too powerful for the newborn super-horny lesbian to deny.

* * *

“Do I just stand here while she is turned into a hypnotized lesbian prostitute or is there something I should be doing,” asked Tracy to the two sleek leather-clad women.

“After this first one, you’ll be able to do this on your own, our reports say you’re a quick learner,” said the tall blonde leathergirl. “The program’s been honed to almost perfection so you just have to let it run its course basically and follow the instructions. See, it’s working already.”

Kimmy’s eyes were glazed over, her face a blank, as she ran on the treadmill in her new FLO uniform of a red Spandex half-top and Spandex short-shorts that was beginning to become soaked.

In front of her, the OLF symbol was on the screen with several spirals twirling around it as subliminal programming was being fed through her earphones.

Kimmy thought this was a “fitness test” for her new job and Tracy had been sort of truthful when she said that. It was a test, to see how much she could be influenced by FLO’s mind control techniques, which were a prerequisite of the job.

Kimmy had fallen into the hypnotic trance quite easily but now there was a slight problem as she was being fed instructions on her OLF duties.

“What is she saying, it’s too soft to hear from here,” said the short, busty redheaded leathergirl.

As the three women got close to Kimmy they could here her whisper: “No, can’t embarrass Annie, can’t embarrass her, never will embarrass her.”

“What’s that about, whose Annie?,” said the redhead.

“She’s the president of the Annie Harpring fan club, Michigan chapter,” sighed Tracy. “She thinks having sex for money would be something Anne would disapprove of and this kid worships the ground she walks on.”

“Well, I like Annie Harpring as much as anyone, I mean, who doesn’t,” said the blonde. “but I’ve never seen this effect before and I’ve done hundreds of girls. She’s totally blocking the OLF portion of the programming. She’s worthless to us.”

Tracy was not about to have her first recruit for FLO be a reject. She grabbed a microphone that led into the Kimmy’s headphones and began talking sweetly to her.

“Kimmy, it’s Tracy’s, you have to stop fighting the instructions. You don’t want to fight it. You want to join FLO, you want to be a good OLF slut. This is Annie’s girlfriend remember, no one is closer to Annie than me and I started out in your job.

“Annie was happy when I got the job. Annie loves FLO. I did what they want you to do. Remember, think, Annie Harpring’s lover wants to you to do this, she wants you to become what they are telling you to do.”

Kimmy stopped whispering but still had a bit of a quizzical look on her face, obviously still torn in her mind whether to continue with her brainwashing. Tracy decided to go for the kill.

“Kimmy, all they want you to do is have sex with women. All night, you will have sex with women. This is what we discussed, this is what we decided was best for you. Annie Harpring’s girlfriend will be in charge of having you make love to women night after night. If you fight it, this is what you will be giving up.”

With that last statement, Tracy went over to Kimmy, stopped the treadmill and pulled down Kimmy’s shorts. Still hearing the entrancing music and watching the hypnotic spirals, Kimmy was still deeply under and continued to look at the screen.

Tracy began lapping away at Kimmy’s sex while fingering her clit in her fingers. Kimmy was quickly moaning her approval as her body began to sway under the twin assaults of the hypnosis and Tracy’s licking.

In a few minutes, Kimmy let out a gasp as her body went into convulsions as a major orgasm wracked her body. Pussy juice began shooting at Tracy’s face and she began licking up the remnants all over Kimmy’s slit, which just turned on Kimmy even more.

“Ye-s-s-s-s, Ye-s-s—s-s,” moaned Kimmy as another orgasm quickly hit her.

Tracy wiped Kimmy’s drenched pussy off and pulled up her shorts and Kimmy’s eyes were now completely focused on the screen asshe began jogging again. Tracy turned to the two leathergirls in triumph.

“I don’t think you’ll be having any problems with her the rest of the way.”

(To be continued)