The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos—Part 4

(mc, FF, Fdom)

Note: The swear jar incident described below I personally witnessed

Tracy’s next recruit for her women’s health club/whorehouse was hand delivered courtesy of her lesbian lover, the famous basketball star Annie Harpring, who at this point had no clue of the real goings on at For Ladies Only.

The basketball season was coming to an end and for most of the Detroit Wheels, except for Annie, they all had to find a job to pay the bills.

If Annie was the star Wheel than Bonnie Marshall was the center of the spokes.

Only 5-foot-2, she looked like a choir girl in the dark brown pigtails she wore in games but her fiery attitude and relentless hustle on the court made opposing guard’s knees knock at just the thought of going against her.

Bonnie also had the best pair of knockers in the league.

Despite her small size, she had D cup breasts that looked even more humongous on her tiny frame. Several people, including Annie, had suggested she get breast reduction surgery as they were way too big for her to live with comfortably but Bonnie said she would never change anything about her body, as that was the way God had made her.

In real life, Bonnie had been a choir girl. She had just graduated from a Christian college and took her religious values seriously. Bonnie didn’t drink, smoke or swear and prayed by herself for 15 minutes in front of her locker room before every game.

She put up a swear jar and any player who said a curse word in her presence had to put a dollar in it and at the end of the week she would donate the proceeds to her church. Some of the Eastern European players, who knew little English except swear words, made involuntary large donations to Bonnie’s church.

Since Annie was considered to be the ultimate goody two-shoes it would seem her and Bonnie would get along really well but they actually had a rather cool relationship for most of the season.

Bonnie was wary of Annie at the beginning, as she knew Pride was a sin and for her to be that famous she figured Annie must have a healthy-sized ego.

But she quickly discovered that Annie was really quite down to earth and never acted like she was better than the rest of the team, even though she was paid much more and attracted far more attention.

However, having the old college teammate, Tracy, living with her was a bit upsetting to Bonnie.

Her college coaches had told her stories that in some places women kept the company of other women, particularly in sports, even though it was a sin and when she entered the outside world she should be aware of it.

Annie never came out and told her teammates her sexual preference, like she said to Kimmy, she figured it was not anyone’s business who she slept with. However, they weren’t stupid. They met Annie’s “good friend” Tracy and knew they were roommates.

And the fact a rich, young, famous, beautiful girl like Annie never went on a date spoke for itself.

Bonnie had never met a girl who was a lesbian before, at least as far as she knew, and was scared to death of Annie for a while. Maybe this homo stuff was contagious, she thought. However, the icy relationship began to warm up as Bonnie got to know her.

Although not as fanatical as Bonnie, Annie was not some heathen.

She knew her Bible and Annie did go to church every Sunday, even when the team was on the road, and that impressed Bonnie. Also, she saw that Annie did in public appearances teach good, solid values to young people and, although a couple of times she did contribute to the swear jar, obviously tried to be a good person.

And it was just plain impossible to dislike Annie Harpring, she was just too darn nice thought Bonnie, although she was still very wary of Tracy.

On the last road trip of the season the players talked about their off-season plans. Annie was of course booked with numerous TV appearances and speaking engagements as well as working on her Annie Harpring Foundation.

Bonnie mentioned she had started some programs involving the local youth ministry and, although she missed her family back home, she would like to find a way to stay in the Detroit area and continue the programs and wanted to find a good off-season job with flexible hours.

Annie, trying to continue to get a better relationship with Bonnie, told her Tracy was looking for fitness instructors for the new For Ladies Only club in Grosse Pointe and she would put a good word in for her.

Bonnie said she was definitely interested. She had no training as an instructor but everyone knew she was almost as fanatical about her conditioning as she was about her religion.

The only reason she did not suffer back pain from her large breasts was that she was in incredible shape and had won several local fitness contests. Plus, with all her church volunteer work she knew how to deal with people.

Annie was surprised how much Bonnie wanted the job when they returned home, particularly since Tracy would be her boss.

But it did pay well and Bonnie knew she could count on Tracy, whatever Bonnie thought of her, to bend over backwards schedule-wise to accommodate one of Annie’s teammates.

Now, the problem was Annie had to convince Tracy to hire Bonnie. That would not be easy as they were polar opposites on most everything.

“I’m not having some religious zealot running around my club,” said Tracy when Annie ‘casually’ brought up the subject one morning when they lounging in the bedroom. “Some client says ‘damn’ and she’ll run up to her, shove a jar in her face, and demand a dollar. I love you but no freaking way Anne.”

“C’mon Trace, you know she’d make a good employee,” pleaded Annie. “She’s honest, hard-working and look at her body, it’s like a rock, she knows her stuff.”

“My place is going to be somewhere people enjoy going to, and she is the most joyless person I’ve ever met,” said Tracy.

Annie knew she HAD to get Tracy to hire her. If she failed, her relationship with Bonnie would go back to frosty and she would also look bad in the eyes of the rest of the team, the big star failing to come though for a teammate.

“I think I have, um, non-verbal ways to talk you into it,” said Annie.

Annie then shucked off her shorts and pink panties and went into the drawer on Tracy’s side. She pulled out the eight-inch strap-on Tracy had for “special occasions”.

Annie almost never put on the dildo herself, a bit much for her sensibilities, but she did enjoy getting pounded by Tracy with it.

“You know where I like it,” said Tracy, arching her eyebrows a bit.

“Yeah, in the tush,” said Annie as she went up to Tracy, turned her around, pulled down her shorts (Tracy never wore panties) and pushed her face-first into the bed.

Although Tracy liked sex in just about any position, she especially enjoyed getting it anally.

Annie, with her lean, powerful body, was soon hammering away at Tracy’s well-grooved ass with the strap-on while Tracy wailed her approval.

“Oh, yes, Oh, yes. Oh, Oh, keep at it Annie, yes, yes, oh my, that’s it, that’s it, that’s it, yeah baby, deeper, deeper now, make it hurt bitch.”

Despite her modesty, Annie was quite familiar on how to screw a woman with a dildo. Back when she was a Nympho-Slave, Annie had bought her own strap-on and pounded it into many women’s pussy and butts and became quite expert in producing orgasms in her partners.

Tracy was about ready to come as her eyes were now bulging out and her screams, if possible, were now louder.

“Yes, yes, oh my yes, more, more, I need mo-o-o-o—o-o-o-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!,” shouted Tracy as her lithe body began having convulsions as a massive orgasm was coursing through her body.

Annie withdrew the dildo as Tracy bounced on the bed like a beached mackerel, proud of her sexual expertise and her ability to help a teammate. A couple of minutes went by and Tracy was still shouting and writhing, this was long even for Tracy thought Annie.

Ten minutes later, Tracy finally calmed down. Her hair was soaked, her eyes glassy and there was pussy juice all over the bedspread.

Annie went up to her lesbian lover, put her hand on her head, and said: “Now does Bonnie get the job?”

“Sure, anything....anything you want Anne.....just promise me you’ll do that to me again sometime,” said Tracy in a weak croak.

“Sometime,” said Annie as she smiled and left the room. The whole experience had turned her on too and she needed to find a towel quick.

After Annie left the bedroom, Tracy smiled a bit to herself.

“Fine Anne,” she thought. “I’ll hire your little God-girl.

“And thanks to you she will now be turned into a lesbian and a prostitute to boot. And I get to have sex with her anytime I want, and I think I’ll have to do A LOT of training with her.”

To make sure Kimmy would satisfy the customers sexually, Tracy was putting her in a trance and having sex with her two hours a night. In Tracy’s reprogrammed mind, this was not cheating on Annie, this was part of work, albeit fun work.

“And I’m definitely going to work on having my mouth suckling those sweet, juicy breasts,” thought Tracy as she weakly attempted to get up from the large pool of cum she lay in.

* * *

“Hey, you’re hot, I hope you’re a lesbian so we can go out on a date tonight,” said the curvaceous, buxom 20-year-old brunette to a stunned Cynthia Fields.

“Sorry, Miss D’Antonini but I’m here strictly on a professional basis,” said Cynthia. She knew that was what Heather would say if she was in the same situation and, being so shy and conservative, the thought of sex for her was far off in the horizon as far as she was concerned anyhow.

“Too bad, how about you detective, although you are a bit older than the women I usually go out with,” said the sexy brunette.

“Sorry but I don’t swing that way either,” said Bev Wilcox. “We’re here on a serious police investigation.”

“Can’t be that serious,” said the brunette with a giggle. “What can you be investigating me for? Licking carpet without a license?”

Bev and Cynthia were sitting in an older but well-kept home in a working-class section of Detroit. Cynthia had wanted to meet one of the For Ladies Only fitness instructors who had gone through a sudden lifestyle change.

Debbie D’Antonini had been a star student at St. Margaret’s High School and had won the prestigious Madonna dance scholarship to the University of Michigan.

However, Debbie had one day walked into the home she shared with her parents, seven brothers and sisters and grandparents and announced she was going to give up the scholarship and go to work as a fitness instructor at For Ladies Only.

Shortly, thereafter, she informed her family she preferred the company of women and began bringing various girls home to meet the parents.

The D’Antonini’s were very religious, Debbie’s mother was the only sister in her family who didn’t become a nun. They were totally distraught at this sudden turn of events in their beautiful, gifted daughter’s life and had been directed to Bev by a family friend on the police force.

“Debbie we are not accusing you of doing anything illegal,” said Bev. “This is Cynthia Fields who is an outside consultant to the police and she would just like to hear why you decided to work for FLO as this seems to be a major trend among young women around here.

“Well, why wouldn’t you want to work for FLO, it’s an awesome place to work,” breathed Debbie who was in short-shorts and a cut-off blue strapless top. “I love it there. I’m well-paid and the people are great and I feel fitter and healthier than I have ever was before.”

“You did give up a college scholarship to work there,” said Cynthia in a clinical tone. “Your parents said you worked very hard to get that scholarship and to just give it away does seem a bit odd. I work very hard myself to earn my college scholarship and I know those are not easy to come by.

“I was just wondering what your thought process was on the decision.”

“Boy, you’re no fun, probably a bust in the sack anyhow, I’ve decided I don’t want to date you anyhow, I like fun people,” said Debbie who curled her long legs under her.

“Please answer the question Debbie,” asked Bev.

“Well, I was on my way home from dance class, I was late for dinner so I was still in my tights, and somehow I ended up at a For Ladies Only spa and asking if I could apply for a job as an instructor there,” said Debbie.

“When did you decide to be an instructor,” asked Bev.

“I don’t know really but I’m glad I did,” said Debbie. “The time right before is a bit hazy. I guess I was confused about what I wanted to do for my future, but when I went to FLO everything became clear. I knew after a week of training this is what I wanted as a career.”

“Not to get personal Debbie, I am a professional in sex research, but when did you discover your attraction to other women,” said Cynthia who was deeply embarrassed to ask such a question but knew Heather expect an answer in her report.

“Hmmm, it’s funny because I dated a lot of boys, a lot of people called me boy-crazy, when I was in high school, but I can’t really remember wanting to do anything but sleep with girls,” said Debbie breezily. “I just started noticing how attracted to the other girls in the spa I was and started seeing some of them socially and things rolled from there.

“I know my parents freak out about it but I told them now at least they never have to worry about me losing my virginity. My cherry will never be popped.”

“I have one last question for you Debbie and then we’ll go,” said Bev. “You are obviously a very smart girl. You can appreciate where we are coming from.

“Do you ever think to yourself why you threw away a free college education to work at a health club at the lowest position available and why all of sudden you started to like girls sexually after having no inclination whatsoever toward lesbianism until you starting working at FLO.”

“Not really,” answered Debbie with a quizzical look on her face. “I’m happy. I like my job, like the people I’m with socially. Isn’t that what life’s about?”

“Yes Debbie it is, sorry to bother you,” said Bev as she saw another dead end in her investigation.

As the pair of lovely investigators walked down the stoop of the D’Antonini home, Bev turned to Cynthia, “That’s pretty much what I get from every girl I’ve talked to: ‘I feel great, FLO is great, sleeping with women is great, so what’s your problem’?”

“Well, I’ll see my friend Tracy and go to FLO and see if there is a problem,” said Cynthia.

* * *

Tracy had told Annie she would not be home until very late as she had some very important work to do at FLO.

What Tracy had to do was what she considered the mother of all brainwashing battles, convincing the deeply-religious Bonnie Wilson that she wanted to be a homosexual.

The rewiring of Bonnie’s brain had actually gone well to this point. Having lived such a sheltered life, Bonnie had little defense for the sophisticated mind control techniques Tracy had inflicted on her brain.

The normal FLO instructor, as the person the general public had the most contact with, actually had as little reworking of their mind done as possible..

All Bonnie was suppose to be hypnotized into was: a deep loyalty to FLO, an intense feeling of closeness to her boss, becoming attracted to girls sexually and, when she saw the reverse OLF symbol, go into a immediate trance and turn into a virtual mindless sex robot.

A person meeting a FLO instructor before and after the processing, would most likely detect no difference in their personality

For women like Tracy and Kimmy, who already liked to sleep with girls, the process was even shorter.

But Tracy knew this particular session was not going to be short as she watched Bonnie speed along on the treadmill as spirals danced in front of her. This was the stage where, if they were not already gay, a new FLO employee had her sexual orientation changed.

Since she was new at this, Tracy had asked Denise to be there and, after complementing her on her work so far, which meant Tracy had to have sex with her, Denise was happy to pitch in and help if needed.

“Here is where the fun begins,” said Tracy as she grabbed the microphone that fed directly into the earphones Bonnie was wearing.

“Bonnie this is your immediate superior at FLO, Tracy,” she said.

“Yes, Tracy, I await instructions and I will obey completely,” said Bonnie, in such great physical shape after an hour on the treadmill she was not even breathing hard, although both Tracy and Denise had enjoyed watching her massive breasts flopping up and down.

“All FLO instructors must be on the same page both professionally and socially,” said Tracy. “Since as part of your OLF duties you are to have sex with other women the company feels it is in their best interest that all employees should be lesbians.”

“Yes Tracy, I obey completely,” said Bonnie without hesitation.

What!!!!!

Tracy was in a state of shock. Even Kimmy, who was openly a lesbian slut at that point, had fought the programming more than this. Bonnie’s heterosexuality had fallen like a house of cards.

“I thought you said this girl was a holy roller and we’d be here all night to change her, if we could change her at all,” said Denise who having already gotten what she wanted, sex with Tracy, was happy to see she could leave much sooner than expected.

Tracy just shrugged her shoulders and turned the mike back on.

“Bonnie, let me make it clear, to be a FLO employee you will now become a lesbian,” she said. “Whatever doubts you had about having sex with women are now to be erased.”

“Yes Tracy, I am now a lesbian,” stated Bonnie as she blankly continued to run the treadmill. “I am a loyal employee. I obey.”

Tracy turned the mike off and turned to Denise with a confused look on her face.

“I don’t get it Denise,” she said. “This girl is a total homophobe. She told my companion that all women would burn in hell that sleep with other women. I mean, until she needed this job she was barely civil to me because she thought she might catch a lesbian disease or something.”

“I think I know what’s up with her,” said Denise with a slight smile. “I’ve dealt with girls who came from strong religious backgrounds.

“They are totally repressed and they use OLF as an excuse subconsciously to express their sexuality that’s been so buried deep in them, without violating their beliefs.

“They say to themselves ‘See, I’m not REALLY a lesbian, I’ve been ‘brainwashed’ and forced to have sex with women. I have no choice as they control my mind so I’ll just have to obey and have sex with all these women they force upon poor me’.

“Then they can go to town and eat as much pussy as possible and as far as they are concerned with a clear conscience. .See, I’ll show you. Give me the mike.”

“Bonnie, my name is Denise and I am Tracy’s superior in the FLO organization,” she said. “I want you to know we at FLO respect our employees freedom of religion and Tracy has told me about your strong spiritual background.

“I want you to know that, if you want, you can be excused from the OLF part of your job and work solely in the fitness club portion with no cut in pay or lessening of your standing in the company.”

Tracy thought she detected a look of concern in Bonnie’s face for a moment before she spoke.

“No, I want no special privileges, I am a loyal FLO employee and I will be a dedicated worker in all facets of the job,” said Bonnie.

Tracy could not believe it!

Denise had offered to get Bonnie off the hook. She would just be a fitness instructor, which she wanted to do, and not be a lesbian prostitute, which Bonnie would strongly object to when not entranced, with no cut in pay or prestige. And she had turned it down!

“Wow,” said Tracy. “I would have bet my house she would have said yes.”

“It gets better, watch this,” said Denise. “Our little virgin Christian girl deep down wants to be a slut when she does not have to be accountable for her actions.”

“That’s fine Bonnie, I will tell Tracy to give you full OLF duties,” she said into the mike. “Now, Bonnie, in the corporate office we are considering a pilot program where an instructor after work would go to the home of their Head Whore and have sex with them and the Head Whore’s girlfriend, if they have one, five times a week to, um, help improve their lovemaking technique for work.

“There would be no extra pay for this and no increase in your standing in the company. We are looking at people inter.....”

“Yes, sign me up, I’m very interested in improving my lovemaking technique, when could I start,” said Bonnie quickly, agreeing to have extra lesbian sex on her own time before Denise could spit out the entire proposal.

“Miss Polly Purebred here is a complete tramp,” said Tracy to Denise. “When she’s done screwing customers she wants to come to my house and screw me and Annie too. Seeing Bonnie naked and wanting to lick her, that would get a rise out of Annie, that’s for sure.”

“That’s reminds me, Vicki in corporate wants to see you next week about you being Annie Harpring’s girlfriend, it’s not bad, actually it’s a good thing,” said Denise. “Well, I think you’ve lucked out here. I’ve found these religious types are hard workers in the fitness center and total whores in the sack, up for the kinkiest kind of stuff.

“The rest of her programming should be easy. She wants it now that she knows she’ll get to have lots of sex in return and still retain her beliefs. How about some fun?”

“You’re my superior, if you want me to have fun, then we’ll have fun,” said Tracy who knew exactly what Denise had in mind.

Denise turned the mike back on.

“Bonnie, it is just a thought right now so forget what I just told you about the pilot program. I do want you to know that you’ve done very well in your training so far. I am very pleased with your progress and think you will make a fine addition to the company.”

“Thank you Denise,” said Bonnie. “Please tell me how my body can pleasure you.”

Denise and Tracy could not get the headphones and electrodes off Bonnie’s body fast enough as they eyed her luscious hooters hungrily.

* * *

“I don’t care, I know I should be angry but I’m not,” said Bonnie as she sat in the living room of Annie and Tracy’s house. “I really don’t have a reaction. Go ahead, have a ball.”

Since Tracy would now be working with one of Annie’s teammates, Annie felt it was only right that they tell Bonnie about their relationship, no matter the consequences.

‘Really?, I thought you hated homosexuals Bonnie,” said a shocked Annie Harpring. “When we played in San Francisco you refused to come out of the hotel room because you said you afraid of picking up some gay illness or something.

“I know, I know,” said Bonnie. “But, uh, things have changed for me in the past few days girls.”

“Yeah”, thought Tracy. “You’ve had sex with me and a lot of FLO big shots (all wanting a taste of Bonnie’s mouth-watering boobs) constantly for almost a week.”

“Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘Do as I say, not as I do’,” said Bonnie.

“Yeah, it means,” said Annie before she got the full impact of Bonnie’s last statement. “Bonnie!!!!!!! You ,mean?”

“Yes, I’ve had impure thoughts about another woman,” said Bonnie, now about to cry. “I’m so ashamed” Bonnie then buried her head in her hands.

“But you didn’t sleep with her or anything,” said Tracy who wondered what the big deal was.

“Of course not,” said Bonnie quickly. “I took a vow of chastity a long time ago. I’ll never have sex until I’m married. Even if it is gay marriage.”

That last statement caused Bonnie to erupt in tears again.

Annie came over to Bonnie and comforted her as Bonnie slowly pulled herself together.

“Tell me what happened Bonnie, I’m team captain remember, you can talk to me,” said Annie soothingly.

“Well,” sniffled Bonnie. “I’m a youth counselor at my church and one of the people I’m working with is a girl named Debbie Gibbons.

“Nice girl really, pretty girl too, long blonde hair, nice figure but a lot of problems at home and I’ve been working closely with her. She’s one of the big reasons I wanted to stay in Detroit, I didn’t want her feeling abandoned.

“She’s not a bad girl but for some reason had this rage inside of her we could never figure out. Finally, two days ago she comes to see me. She’s wearing a little red mini-dress that shows her stomach off and most of her legs. Very sexy but not appropriate to a church.

“I admonished her on her dress but she said she had discovered the reason for her inner turmoil. She said she had run into an older girl she knew who was home from college. She invited Debbie to her house, served her some liquor and had sex with her.

“I told her that was not good Christian behavior. She agreed, to a point, she said she would never drink demon run again and be a good church-goer from now on because she found the reason for her rage.

“She now knew she liked to have sex with girls. After having sex with this girl she felt like she hadn’t a care in the world. Like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.”

“Where do your impure thoughts come in Bonnie,” asked Tracy. “Seems like this girl has plenty.”

“I told her I was glad to hear she felt better about herself but that being a lesbian wasn’t the answer. She said it was and wanted to prove it to me. When I asked how she said that was why she wore such a revealing outfit. She didn’t really like the girl, she had just liked the sex part but she really did like me and was there today not for counseling but to seduce me to go out with her on a date.”

“Wow,” said Annie. “You said yes?”

“Of course not, she’s like 17 and I would never take advantage of a girl I had counseled,” said Bonnie. “I told her it was a sin and I could not be a part of her new lifestyle choice.

“But the last two nights I’ve had dreams about her. Dreams about having sex with her. I know its wrong, but she is so hot and I’m so close to her and I really do like her and I’m not sure deep down I don’t want to be her girlfriend.

“So that’s why I really can’t preach to you about how wrong it is to be lesbians.”

Bonnie Marshall thinking she might be a lesbian was a stunning development to Annie, just as it had been originally to Tracy at the training session, but she was very sympathetic to a plight she knew was tearing at her teammate inside.

“Bonnie, all I can tell you is you have to be true to yourself,” said Annie. “Maybe God wants you to date this girl for some reason. Who knows but you should find out, not run away from this.

“Me and Tracy are going to the Tigers game on Saturday, why don’t you go call Debbie and you two can go with us. See if these dreams are something substantial or just a fleeting thought.”

Tracy knew they were not fleeting thoughts, as a hypnotized Bonnie was eagerly receiving huge amounts of girl-girl sex nightly but did not speak. She thought it was kind of funny that the brainwashing had turned Bonnie from a sexually-repressed heterosexual into a sexual-repressed homosexual.

“That’s great Annie but I heard on the radio that game has been sold out for weeks, can you still get tickets?” said Bonnie.

Annie smiled shyly.

“I think so,” piped in Tracy. “It’s Annie Harpring Appreciation Night.”