The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos—Part 5

(mc, FF, Fdom)

With the new Grosse Pointe branch of For Ladies Only starting to shape up, Tracy decided it was time to hold an Open House to show the community what it had to offer.

It was also a chance for Annie Harpring and Cynthia Fields to come over and see where Tracy would be working.

Friends and family were discouraged to be around once a FLO club got going, who knows what they would see by mistake, so FLO encouraged its employees to have the people they were close to come to the Open House, when there was nothing untoward going on.

Tracy had made a lot of public appearances around town talking up the club and all her hard work paid off as the place was packed with prospective members.

Women who looked already in good shape or who with some work could look even better cooed at the new equipment sparkling in the main workout area. They were also impressed with the opulent rooms set aside for “private” workout sessions, although they did wonder why such sessions were listed as so expensive.

“This is awesome Tracy, I’m so proud of you, it looks like every woman in Grosse Pointe has to be here,” gushed Annie to Tracy.

“Thanks,” said Tracy. “Sorry, I can’t spend more time with you but I’m being pulled a thousand different ways, which is good because they all want to become members.”

“That’s OK,” said Annie with a wink. “I’ll make sure to spend plenty of time with you tonight and pull you around the way you like it.

“Anyhow, how’s Bonnie working out?”

“Better than I expected, I have to admit,” said Tracy remembering all those nights with her face buried in Bonnie’s succulent breasts. “Here she comes now, ask her herself, gotta go Anne. Look forward to tonight and being pulled.”

As a staff member Bonnie was almost as busy as Tracy and looked a bit harried.

“You OK Bonnie,” said Annie.

“Oh, I’m OK, this is fun, I’m pleasantly surprised that a lot of the women here, particularly a lot of the younger ones, are wearing crucifixes,” she said. “I was worried with Tracy in charge it would be a place for only, you know, her type, but a lot of good Christians have been attracted here as well.”

“You getting along with Tracy?” asked Annie in a concerned manner. “You need me to talk to her? I do have, ah, ways of convincing her to do certain things.”

“Oh my, gosh no, sorry if I gave that impression” said Bonnie. “Tracy has been great, she’s a great boss and I love working for her. I love working for FLO and I couldn’t really ask for a better job. I’m forever in your debt Annie for getting me this.”

Annie did not realize that as part of her rewiring of her brain, Bonnie felt intense loyalty to FLO and a great passion for of her job and almost a worshipful attitude to her boss, Tracy.

“Well, that’s what teammates are for,” said Annie. “Glad it’s worked out.”

“Oh yeah, the spa hasn’t even opened up yet and I already know I love this job and I love working for Tracy,” said Bonnie. “I have to admit it’s going to be hard to go back to the team, it’s such a wonderful place to work.”

Just then a lithe, pretty brunette teenager in a red crop top and blue short-shorts came up and gave Bonnie a peck on the cheek.

“Hey, Bon-Bon, told you I would come,” said the girl.

“Oh Debbie, glad you could make it,” said Bonnie a bit warily not wanting to be seen getting too close to a girl in public. “We had a good time at the game didn’t we all.”

“Oh yeah, my goodness, sitting in the executive box, it was great,” said Debbie. “Thanks Miss Harpring for letting us come.”

“You’re welcome Debbie, glad you had a good time,” said Annie. “And please call me Annie.”

“Now I just have to get my Bon-Bon here to show me a good time privately,” said Debbie.

“Debbie, this is not the appropriate place to discuss one’s personal life,” said an embarrassed Bonnie.

“OK, but we’re on for our date tonight right,” said Debbie undaunted in a still chipper attitude.

“Yes,” said Bonnie. “Sorry but I got to get back to work, Tracy and Kimmy are starting to get a bit swamped.”

As Bonnie turned away, her large breasts bouncing nicely in her sports bra, Debbie turned to Annie.

“Miss Harping, I mean Annie, I want Bonnie so bad, can you give me any hints on how I can seduce her to be my lesbian lover,” said Debbie. “I know she has a hang-up with the religion and stuff but I want to go to church too, and lick her carpet.”

“Sorry but I’m not really an expert on relationships,” said Annie. “I know the gossip columns always have me with this person and that person but to be honest Tracy is like the first or second serious relationship I’ve ever been in. I know a lot more about basketball than dating.”

In her mind it was the second. Annie thought she had also gone steady with Heather Slick before Tracy but knew the doctor did not see their ‘close friendship’ that way.

“…all I can tell you is Bonnie’s a nice girl and nice things happen to those who wait so you might want to give it some time. She’s still getting used to the idea of liking another girl. It’s tough for her right now but I know she has feelings for you.”

“Thanks Annie, you are as wonderful as everyone says you are, I’ll just be patient,” said Debbie. “Hey, is your friend Cynthia here. She was really cool hanging out with at the game.”

“Yeah, Cynthia is here somewhere in all of this,” said Annie. “Look around and you’ll find her. She can’t have gone too far because she doesn’t have a car.”

* * *

Cynthia was at that moment at a place no one else was around—Tracy’s private office.

The Open House was a perfect opportunity to continue her investigation of For Ladies Only. Her presence was justified and Tracy and the other instructors would be too busy to notice or care about where she was..

Since this branch was not open yet Cynthia knew she would see nothing sinister by observing. Her objective was to tap into the main FLO computer and see what she could find.

The door was locked but Cynthia used a special passkey that Det. Wilcox had given her that opened the door.

Cynthia went over to what she assumed must be Tracy’s desk, she noted the room was well-appointed and the computer was extremely sophisticated, probably a bit too much for what was needed to keep the mundane records of a fitness club in Cynthia’s opinion.

When she turned on the computer, the For Ladies Only logo flashed on as well as boxes for name and password.

Cynthia typed in T-R-A-C-Y for the name and then for the password, she thought for a second and typed in A-N-N-I-E. When she hit enter the boxes came up again and asked her to retype to confirm, which she did

Cynthia thought she saw the word “Interloper” flash briefly in front of the screen but it quickly changed to “Welcome to FLO—Please Continue” and she sighed with relief. Dr. Slick would be pleased with her ingenuity, she hoped.

Little did Cynthia know she had just tripped a trap door to her mind.

She actually came very close to cracking the main FLO system but had forgotten one important thing. Tracy always insisted on calling her girlfriend Anne although everyone else in the world knew her as Annie Harpring.

If Cynthia had typed in A-N-N-E she would have been home free as Tracy did use her lover’s name as her password. Instead, having typed in the incorrect password twice, the computer had instituted its ‘Interloper’ program.

With so much activity that could not be exposed, security on FLO’s mainframe was tight. Only a club manager or high official had access and they were given just one chance to make a mistake in signing in or what Cynthia was about to experience clicked in.

“Please put on the headphones in right drawer for best efficiency,” softly said the female voice from the computer.

Cynthia checked the drawer and, saw a pair of headphones lying on top of a pile of colored dildos.

Shy Cynthia quickly grabbed the headphones and slammed the drawer shut.

About the only thing Cynthia disagreed with Heather on was Tracy.

Heather though she was the devil incarnate but Cynthia thought she was fun and good at heart. Being so reserved and quiet, being around someone so open and outgoing like Tracy was different and Cynthia could see why Annie, who was like Cynthia in terms of personality, had fallen for her.

But she also knew Tracy was very sexually charged and seeing the pile of dildos reminded her of the one thing about Tracy’s personality she did not appreciate.

“Man Tracy, it’s not all about sex,” thought Cynthia as she quickly plugged in the headphones and hit the Continue button.

A sign saying “Sound Check” flashed on and a piercing metallic shrill sound crashed into Cynthia’s pink-tinged ears.

She grabbed the headphones in pain and cringed as the sound felt like it was splitting her brain in half but it lasted for but a second as the words “Sound Check Complete” quickly flashed by.

Cynthia felt like her head had just been bashed on both sides by a 2 X 4 but she knew it was worth it when the next screen flash said: “Secret Information: For FLO executives only”

She felt triumphant as she clicked the Enter button and tried to shake off the effects of that weird sound ripping thought her head. Dr. Slick will really think highly of me when I tell her I’ve cracked the case, she thought.

Actually, Cynthia was right now confirming Heather worst-fears about sending an 18-year-old with no outside investigating experience all the way to Detroit.

Heather would probably have clicked off the moment she saw the Interloper sign, why take a chance when dealing with what could be dangerous mind controllers.

Heather never would have put the headphones on, knowing that would help the subject hear intensified, concentrated sounds and why the heck would you need headphones in a private office anyhow.

Heather would have dashed out as soon as the shrill sound started, knowing that was an old Cold War technique used by both the CIA and KGB to rattle a person’s mind and leave them more susceptible to suggestions.

If Heather had been truly careless and gotten as far as Cynthia was now, she definitely would have turned off the computer and got back to the Open House when the “Secret Information” sign went up.

No organization of any intelligence would mark something like that in its computer system, even if it were secret information, it would be like a bank keeping an “Embezzled Money” file or a restaurant having a list of “People We Poisoned.”

But Dr. Heather Slick was one of the most prominent people in her field; Cynthia Fields was a smart, beautiful, serious college freshman but also on her first assignment and trying mightily to impress the superior she idolized so much.

Cynthia tried desperately to focus on what she was watching despite the ringing in her ears. A document would come up and just as suddenly spin around and dive to the side of the computer, where it would continue to do its own little cha-cha.

Pictures of different FLO clubs would flash in her face and begin their own little spiraling before heading to the corner. On the headphones, words about For Ladies Only and its history blathered on in sync with what was on the screen, showing its growth and its profitability.

Cynthia had not seen anything earth-shattering yet but she was determined to stay there until she did , peering intently at the screen, which was now flashing pictures of smiling FLO employees while the headphones told her how great it was to work there.

By now, there were almost 20 icons spinning around the computer and Cynthia had to admit it was a bit relaxing watching them. She had been so nervous about such a bold ploy, breaking into Tracy’s office; she needed to relax a bit.

She could listen to the sound track and if she heard anything interesting she could focus harder. It was nice to just sit there and watch the little icons spin while new pictures flashed again and again.

Tracy would be busy for a while so she could just sit and relax and listen and watch and learn, sit and relax and listen and learn, watch and learn, sit and relax and listen and watch and learn…….

A box saying “Dear User” suddenly popped up and Cynthia refocused back on the screen. It said:

“Please type in the text box all relevant personal information about yourself, why you attempted to invade the FLO computer system and any and all information that FLO should know about your reasons for doing this.”

Cynthia thought nothing of typing in her basic life story, why she was in Detroit and all details of Bev Wilcox’s investigation.

Of course, Cynthia really did not have any thoughts of her own at the moment.

With the spiraling shapes, flashes, brain-clanging sounds and subliminally-laced audio track all combining to put her in an extremely deep trance without her even coming close to realizing it while it was occurring. She was now completely at the mercy of the FLO computer.

After hitting “Complete” when she wrapped up telling FLO everything she knew, a scroll of instructions rolled up the screen:

“You will turn off the computer and go immediately to the top FLO official you know at this site and tell them privately your status. You will then immediately wake up from this wonderful, relaxing state For Ladies Only was generous enough to put you in. You will remember nothing about what you saw except it made FLO a very appealing company and nothing that was in the slightest negative you could find despite extensive probing,

“You will return to this mental state you so love to be in and are so grateful FLO provided for you when you see this symbol”

The OLF logo suddenly filled the entire computer in front of Cynthia’s glassy eyes.

“Now go and obey”

“Yes, I obey,” whispered Cynthia as she slowly turned off the computer and got out of the chair.