The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos—Part 6

(mc, FF)

“Detective Wilcox, it’s Cynthia Fields,” said the youthful but serious-toned voice on the other end of the phone.

“Cynthia, great to hear from you!” exclaimed Bev Wilcox sitting at her desk amid reports involving For Ladies Only she had no idea what to do about. “I was getting a bit worried. I hadn’t heard from you in three days. You said you were going to go to your friend’s Tracy’s Open House and report back on what happened.”

“Well, I am,” said Cynthia. “Sorry for such a delay in my report but a lot of remarkable things happened and this is my first chance to get to a phone privately.”

“Well, if you waited this long I hope what you are going to tell me is worth the wait, I have a lot of anxious families waiting for some answers,” said Bev. “So what happened?”

“Well, the Open House was perfect, Tracy was busy and I got to go to her office and found lots of good information in the computer,” said Cynthia. “No one noticed I was missing and at the end of the party Tracy told me it had been so successful they had signed up many more members than they expected and she would have to hire more staff.

“So Tracy offered me a job as an instructor. Knowing this was a great opportunity to get inside the FLO organization I of course immediately accepted. Now, I have complete access to everything. Isn’t that great?”

“That’s awesome Cynthia,” gushed Bev. “Just watch yourself, that’s all. You don’t want to end up like the others. Or what we think happened to the others.”

“You don’t have to worry about me at all,” said Cynthia. “Remember, I’m a trained expert. Believe me, I know exactly what I’m doing.”

“So what did you find out, I’m dying to know,” said Bev.

“I don’t want to talk about it on the phone, it might be bugged or something,” said Cynthia in an even quieter, more serious voice. “You never know, we are dealing with some crafty people. But Tracy is leaving early tonight to go to the corporate office so I’ll be by myself.

“Come to the club about 7 p.m. and I’ll show you everything you ever wanted to know about this operation. It’s really something.”

“I’ll be there with bells on,” said Bev excitedly. “See you then.”

As Cynthia put down the phone, her eyes quickly became glassy and she turned mechanically to the smiling Tracy, who was a couple feet away.

“You did an excellent job Cynthia, I am very pleased with how you lured the policewoman here,” said Tracy.

“Thank you Tracy, I am a loyal employee, I follow my superiors orders, I obey” said Cynthia in a monotone. “Please tell me how my body can pleasure you.”

Tracy smiled and said: “First, take off the new outfit and then I’ll tell you. I’ll give you something to do until the cop comes and you get to show her what you discovered in my computer.”

* * *

“I can’t believe the profit margins Vicki, they’re virtually impossible,” said the well-coifed blonde woman in her late-30s in a black power suit.

“They’re real Sarah and with more investors like you we can make the profits even bigger,” smiled Vicki from behind her desk at FLO headquarters to the woman sitting off to the side. “And since we were sorority sisters at Brown, I wanted to let you into this great opportunity to be part of the FLO syndicate.

“Besides the money there are also the side benefits of course.”

“Look Vic I know you’ve always been a down-and-dirty dyke but I’m straight as an arrow and I’m just looking at this purely as a business investment for my family’s trust fund,” said Sarah. “On paper this looks good but I need some more solid info before I commit.”

“I figured, I’ll get you some right now,” said Vicki who then hit her intercom. “Tara, please send Tracy in.”

Sarah’s eyes popped as the fit, and virtually nude, figure of Tracy walked into the office and calmly set down in a chair in front of Vicki’s desk.

The basic FLO instructor outfit was pretty regulation to most fitness clubs, Spandex shorts to mid-thigh and a Spandex top that showed just a bit of cleavage and went down to right above the bellybutton. Nothing to draw attention to the sexuality of the people wearing it.

However, Tracy was in a much pared-down version of the outfit.

Her top was a couple of spaghetti straps holding a thin tube top that covered the nipple area and a couple of inches either way around the breasts and that was it. The shorts were little more than a thin handkerchief-sized thong covering just the immediate area around the pussy.

“Sarah, this is Tracy, the manager of our new Grosse Pointe club,” said Vicki as they shook hands. “Tracy, Sarah is considering investing in For Ladies Only and joining our syndicate.”

“I’ve read the earnings report on your place, very impressive for just getting started,” said Sarah who couldn’t take her eyes off of Tracy’s hot body, which seemed to ooze sexuality and openness.

“Thank you,” said Tracy. “I’m sure you will want to invest in For Ladies Only. It’s a great place. I can’t imagine not being part of it.”

“When she means ‘being a part of it’ she literally means Sarah that she feels she is a living, breathing part of the company,” said Vicki with a grin. “We own her body and soul.”

“Really?” said Sarah. “Can you say that in front of her. Won’t she rebel”

“Of course not, rebel is the furthest thing from my mind,” said Tracy with a bit of a laugh. “I embrace the fact that For Ladies Only controls my mind and body totally. The only reason I would want to have my freedom again is so I can give it back to FLO once again and feel the sweetness of being incorporated into the company another time.”

“Wow Vicki, this is something,” said Sarah.

“It gets better, I’ll give you a demonstration, even though you are straight as an arrow,” said Vicki with a slight giggle. “Whenever a superior in the company compliments an employee who is in the proper state, and Tracy is now permanently in that state thanks to her deep conditioning, they offer to have sex to that person.”

“No way!” gasped Sarah.

Vicki grinned again. “Tracy, Sarah is right, you have done an excellent job with the startup of the Grosse Pointe club, and your suggestion to experiment with more revealing outfits there seems to be working wonders as well. You are a great employee of FLO and I am very pleased with your work.”

“Thank you very much Vicki, you are very kind,” said Tracy. “Please tell me how my body can give you pleasure.”

“As your superior Tracy, it would please me if you would go over to Sarah right now and eat her out until she has a massive orgasm,” said Vicki. “Sarah, I would whip off your skirt and panties right now because nothing stops Tracy when it comes to sex.”

Sarah thought this must be a joke but one look at Tracy’s eyes told her differently.

They were fiery, almost not human. They held an almost animalistic lust ablaze in them as Tracy licked her lips and stared right at Sarah’s nether regions. This was no joke and Sarah knew there was no way Tracy would be denied licking her carpet and she quickly whipped off her skirt and panties just as Tracy was diving towards her.

Tracy went right for Sarah’s slit while one hand began messaging the clit and the other hand went up Sarah’s blouse and alternated between each breast as it massaged them and squeezed the nipples.

Tracy was a master at licking out a woman and Sarah quickly felt jolts of sexual pleasure fire up and down her body. Tracy never stopped, never even took a breath as far as Sarah could tell but her vision was becoming impaired as her mind clouded with all the sexual pleasure Tracy was inflicting on her.

Sarah began deeply breathing and Vicki enjoying seeing her nice-sized breasts go up and down rapidly. “Yeah, you were Miss Straight while I was the dirty dyke back in college,” thought Vicki. “But Tracy will take care of that now.”

Sarah was now clutching her breasts and then putting her hands on her head as she felt like she was about to go mad with desire. She was no virgin, she had slept with plenty of guys, but she had never felt anything like this before in terms of pure sexual pleasure.

Sarah’s eyes finally bugged out and, in one last fit of sanity, she pushed Tracy away from her chair and out of harms way, and then let out an incredibly loud scream: “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”

She began bouncing up and own in her chair as pussy juice seemed to gush continually from her slit. Up and down, more juice, more screaming, it seemed like it would never end. Sarah felt like she was near death yet also felt better than she had ever been in her life.

Vicki threw Tracy a towel to clean herself off as they sat there and watched Sarah go through the throes of sexual ecstasy.

Finally, the “Sarah Sex Show” was over. Sarah sat back in her chair glassy eyed, drenched in sweat and her pussy and legs covered in splotches of cum.

“Damn you, damn you to hell Vicki Mason,” Sarah finally said. “How the heck am I suppose to enjoy having sex ever again with a man after this. You know darn well you just turned me into a lesbian.”

“Tracy does seem to have that effect on people,” said Vicki as she now threw Sarah a towel to clean herself after her first massive lesbian orgasm. “Welcome to the club.”

“Well, here’s the deal Vic,” said Sarah as she wiped herself down. “I’ll invest the full amount we discussed but I get her (pointing at Tracy). She’s mine now. I’ve got to have her. I can’t live without that tongue licking me.”

“Hey, this isn’t an episode of “Charlie’s Angels”, we’re not into white slavery, these girls have lives when not being instructors or prostitutes for us,” said Vicki. “You want Tracy to be with you, ask her out on a date, although I doubt you will get her to leave her current girlfriend. Tell her who it is Tracy.”

“I live with Annie Harpring, we’re in a committed relationship,” said Tracy matter-of-factly even though every straight guy and lesbian in the country would kill to be in that same situation.

“No freaking way!” gasped Sarah. “Shit, Annie Harpring is a dyke. Holy cow! My little niece won’t go to sleep unless she is holding her Annie Harpring doll. Ewww! That has a different spin to it now doesn’t it.

“But isn’t Annie Harpring like the super-nicest, like most perfect person in the world.?”

“She is as super nice and perfect as they say,” said Tracy. “And she likes to have sex with women, which for me is a perfectly nice way to be since I like to have sex with women too.”

“Not to rush you Sarah but I do have some business I have to discuss with Tracy privately,” said Vicki. “Have you come to a decision?”

“Oh yeah, well if Annie Harpring’s girlfriend is a brainwashed sex-crazed slave of the company how can it go wrong,” said Sarah as she got up from the cum-soaked chair. “I’m in. I’ll send a courier over with a certified check later today.”

“To be honest, I think Tracy was sex-crazed before we took control of her but we do appreciate the investment,” said Vicki. “And once the check clears Sarah you will be an official member of the syndicate, the highest position in the company. That means whenever you compliment an employee when they are in the OLF state they will offer you their body.”

“I think I will find most of the employees to be excellent workers,” said Sarah with a laugh as she left.

* * *

“This is the first time I’ve seen your new bikini-sized FLO outfit Tracy and I do have to admit it is quite revealing,” said Vicki. “Didn’t any of your workers object.”

“Kimmie was OK with it but my super-religious one Bonnie had some problems with it,” said Tracy. “I took her to my office, showed her the OLF sign, told her baring skin is God’s way of showing His great work on the human body and now she thinks it’s awesome.

“The, uh, newest hire hasn’t had a problem either and I will send instructions to the programmers to tell her the next hire she likes to wear skimpy clothing.”

“That’s good and I must say the look is quite appealing but what is the basic purpose of being half-naked, actually three-quarters naked, when the girls are being regular fitness workers, I’ve never quite got that,” said Vicki.

“Well, the For Ladies Only part of the club is going great and I want to jump-start the OLF portion of it,” said Tracy. “I want all the customers to be as sexually energized as possible and be turned on by the instructors as much as possible. If that happens, they’ll want to pay for the “private” OLF sessions with them.

“I want to create an atmosphere of pure sex. When a woman walks in I want them to think they are entering not a fitness club but a den of sex. With all the customers so aroused, the OLF sessions will fill up quickly and as you can see by my reports, we are picking up rather strongly in that area.”

I have never seen anyone so totally obsessed with sex, thought Vicki, but considering the company made most of its money on lesbian prostitution that was not a bad thing.

“Well I’m glad its working out for you Tracy and the company is very glad to pay for the restyled uniforms you requested,” said Vicki. “Now, on to a different subject, although we just brought up her name with Sarah.

“How has your girlfriend reacted to the, ah, new you.”

“Annie? She’s fine with it,” said Tracy. “She’s happy I’m doing so well here, sure beats being a lesbian housewife, which was what I was until I got hired by you guys. She came to the Open House and has been very encouraging about my career.

“Per instructions I haven’t revealed to her that I am no longer an independent person with a mind and will of my own and that I am now the property of FLO but it really hasn’t been a problem. Is there something wrong with having a sexual relationship outside the company?”

“No, no, no,” said Vicki. “As long as you run the workouts and have sex with the customers FLO employees are allowed to on their own time pursue a private life. The more normal a life a FLO employee leads the less chance of detection the company feels.

“I’m glad to hear Annie Harpring is pleased you are with us now. Tracy, do you have any idea how much money Annie makes?”

“Not really. I know we have a really nice house and she bought me a Beamer for my birthday so I know she’s doing pretty well but when her business people come over it’s so serious and they talk for hours so I stay out of that stuff. I have my FLO paycheck now and if I want something I can pay for it myself.”

“Well Tracy, thanks to her sterling personal reputation that has made her the idol of millions, Annie Harpring is one of the most marketable people in sports,” said Vicki. “For instance, if I wanted Annie Harpring to do a local commercial for FLO and went the regular route, first her business people would probably laugh at me but if I could have them come up with a price to do it they would probably ask for hundreds of thousands of dollars.”

“Really, wow, I didn’t know she commanded that kind of price, and she had me pay for the pizza last night,” said Tracy.

“The point is Tracy, if I could get Annie Harpring to do a commercial to be shown in the Detroit area for FLO it would boost our business a lot and, hopefully, when we go national give us a spokesperson already known in every state in the country.

“And the other point is, if I can get Annie to agree to do it for nothing, it would save the company millions when all is said and done. And I know you would like to help the company save millions of dollars Tracy.”

“Sure, I am a loyal employee, I do whatever is best for the company,” recited Tracy. “But this might be a tough one. She loves me and would do anything for me but she grew up really poor and she always says every dollar she makes is one more step away from having to use an outhouse ever again.

“She really listens to her business managers and as wonderful as she is I don’t know if she would go against them and obviously they won’t like her doing commercials for free.”

“The commercials are only one step in Annie’s future involvement in FLO,” said Vicki. “I’m sure as her girlfriend Tracy you know that Annie Harpring is one of the most desirable women on the face of the earth.”

“Sure, Playboy and Penthouse are always after her to pose naked but she won’t do that, you know Annie,” said Tracy. “But I know I’m lucky she selected me to be her lesbian lover. She’s great.”

“Exactly, and people who are not as lucky as you would pay a pretty penny to spend a night in your shoes, so to speak,” said Vicki. “I’ve already made some discreet inquiries to our best customers. I asked them, hypothetically, how much they would pay to sleep with Annie Harpring and the response I got even amazed me how much they would spend to be with her.”

“I’m sure a lot, one time an Arab Sheik offered her a million in gold to be part of his harem for a month but she turned it down.” said Tracy. “She likes making money but, as you probably know, Anne has really strict morals and as much as I would like to help the company increase profits I have to be honest. There is no way I could talk Anne into having wanton sex with strangers.”

“I don’t think you get my point Tracy,” said Vicki. “I realize she of her own accord won’t do free commercials or sleep with other women besides her girlfriend. I don’t want you to talk her into doing it.

“I want you to use your status as her lover to lure her to one of our programming stations so we can hypnotize her and turn her into our tool to do as we please.”

“Oh,” said Tracy, startled at such a thought. “You mean you want to own her like you do me?”

“Probably can’t do that because she is so public a personality, people would notice the change in her eventually,” said Vicki. “I was thinking more like the level of a regular instructor.

“We will brainwash her into having a great love of FLO which will make her want to the commercials for free and we will implant the OLF instructions in her so we just have to show her the symbol and she’ll fall into a trance and have sex with whoever we tell her too, and she won’t remember a thing.

“Great plan isn’t it Tracy and we can make all this money because you and her fell in love in college and she became a lesbian.”

“Yeah, sounds good,” said Tracy haltingly. She knew since it would profit the company greatly she should be happy but for some reason she could not muster much enthusiasm for the idea, but Vicki did not notice.

Just then, the intercom on Vicki’s desk went on.

“Miss Mason there a couple of young ladies here to see you and Tracy. They say they are the new Grosse Pointe employees and are expected. In case you are interested, one of them is pretty much naked.”

“Yes, yes, show them in Tara,” said Vicki. “We will have to go over the details of converting Annie to our cause later.”

A sexy, teenage blonde wearing the teeny outfit similar to Tracy’s came in with a smile on her face while an attractive brunette in a simple blue blouse and skirt walked in blank faced.

“I see you showed our indomitable detective here the proper files Cynthia,” said Tracy.

“Well, I showed her the proper files as far as WE’RE concerned,” said Cynthia who after three straight days of programming since being ensnared by the FLO computer was now a totally entranced employee.

“She fell for the “Interloper” program hook, line and sinker. It was kind of interesting watching her fall under, sort of showed what I must have looked like when I was lucky enough to be hypnotized by it.”

“Well Tracy, you seem to be good at this programming stuff, what should we do with the nice officer here,” said Vicki. “I know several of our loyal staffers have said she had been harassing them with questions about FLO and frankly she has been a thorn in our side, and a thorn I would like removed.”

“Hmmmm, I think I know what to do,” said Tracy. “Cynthia, you are sure she is not a lesbian now. I mean, I didn’t think you were either but once we drugged you and zonked you out on the treadmill all you blathered about was how much you wanted to have sex with women.”

“Pretty sure, she turned down a couple of FLO instructors passes at her and, not being egotistical, but if she was a dyke she would have made a play for me don’t you think,” said the gorgeous blonde who was a lot more open while in her current hypnotized state.

“Good point Cynthia,” said Tracy, who privately was thrilled that not only was Dr. Heather Slick’s assistant now under her power but as it turned out was actually a lesbian, the very thing Slick blamed Tracy for turning Annie into.

“I need at least to add a part-time staffer and since in your initial report Cynthia you said Det. Wilcox taught aerobics in college she will make a fine addition to my staff, both FLO and OLF of course as she is really stacked. Please stay with her during programming and help her conversion into becoming a lesbian dear Cynthia.

“I will let her stay on the force as FLO will need someone there to look out for our interests. As far as she is concerned she works for FLO and is only on the police force to help FLO but no one there will of course realize that she is now an agent for us.

“And I have to do something for you, poor Cynthia. A newly minted lesbian who knows almost no one in Detroit. You’re my friend Cynthia and I want you to be happy so I want you to be programmed tonight to be attracted to Det. Wilcox here and I will make sure she is made to fall madly in love with you as well..

“How does that sound Vicki?”

“Excellent Tracy, I will help process those instructions to our programmers immediately,” said Vicki. “You are really becoming a major asset to the company Tracy in many, many ways.”

“Thank you Vicki,” said Tracy. “Please tell me how my body can pleasure you.”

“Cynthia, take the cop out and go where you have to go,” said Vicki as she hiked up her skirt and pulled down her pink, lace panties. “Tracy, whatever you did to Sarah. I want it too.”

As Vicki began to enjoy the loving laps of Tracy’s tongue, little did she know that the seeds of For Ladies Only’s destruction had just been planted.