The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos—Part 7 “A day in the life”

(mc, FF, Fdom)

“A Day in the Life”

As the alarm clock went off Tracy sleepily remembered that growing up she used to dread that ringing sound. It meant the start of a new day and for much of her life that meant fresh doses of misery as she slogged through yet another rotten day.

Now, the alarm was her friend. It meant she would once again experience fun, sex, friendship, success and even more sex.

She turned to look at the tall, young blonde woman still snoozing that she shared the bed with, Annie Harpring. Rich, famous, gorgeous and beloved by tens of millions and yet Annie was all hers as her lesbian lover.

Tracy then thought of the day ahead.

As manager of the new and quite successful For Ladies Only Health & Fitness Spa in tony Grosse Pointe, young women in tight outfits would be scurrying around seeking the advice of Tracy and her four, yes Bev was in today, knockout instructors who worked under her.

Sometime during the day she usually worked in a couple of “one-on-one training” sessions with the instructors, where she would put them in a trance and have sex with them to help them work on their technique for customers (at least that was Tracy’s justification for it).

And usually a FLO executive or two might drop in, be pleased with the job Tracy was doing and after complimenting her work Tracy would as programmed have sex with them.

That new board member Sarah had been a frequent visitor and always very complimentary with the job Tracy was doing, although since she mentioned to Vicki the great frequency of Sarah’s visits she had not seen her in a while.

With her mind and will now totally bound to FLO, having her bosses be happy with her meant everything to Tracy.

Then, at exactly 5:30 p.m., all the workers would gather in Tracy’s office for the mandatory daily company-wide video conference.

After a brief introduction, the OLF symbol would flash on the computer screen and all the instructors would immediately go into a deep, hypnotic state.

An entranced Cynthia, who with the administrative skills she learned working for Dr. Heather Slick had truly become a big help, what a piece of luck she got zapped by the FLO computer thought Tracy, would bring out the appointment book for the night and dole out the assignments of which customers each one was going to have sex with.

One person always was excused from OLF duty each night so they could go home early and be able to open the regular club for business the next morning. That was almost never Tracy and rarely Bonnie as she complained when she didn’t get to have sex.

Since it was a pretty wholesome group, Bonnie was the only one really into kinky stuff; Tracy would usually get the tougher assignments or the more important client, like the trophy wife of a car executive.

So as not to draw attention, the club closed promptly at 10 p.m. The girls would take a shower and, as programmed, as soon as the water hit their faces they would snap out of their respective trances.

In their mind, the details of what they exactly did during the “private workout sessions” would be fuzzy but they knew the customers were happy and the company was pleased with their performance and that’s all that mattered.

Occasionally, for large sums of money, a private after-hours party was put on where the girls would be sex toys for women looking for some late-night fun but today there were no parties scheduled.

“Being the boss, lots of sex and Annie, can’t beat that,” thought Tracy as she yawned. She then looked at the clock, saw it was 9 a.m. and remembered she had to wake her girlfriend up.

With basketball season over, Annie liked to sleep in but this day was different.

A camera crew from the Nitrogen cable TV network was coming over in an hour to tape a documentary: “A day in the life of Annie Harpring” as part of its ongoing ‘America’s Leading Women’ series.

“C’mon, time to wake up my sleepy dyke,” said Tracy as she unceremoniously smacked Annie in the head. “America’s leading lazybones has to actually wake up before noon for once.”

“Oh yeah, rats, the documentary,” said Annie groggily. “You shower first and wake me when you’re done. And, hey, remember.....”

“Yes, I know, you’ve told me a thousand times,” said Tracy. “I swear I will wear a bra.”

* * *

When the pair of lesbian lovers came down for breakfast, each wearing shorts and a loose-fitting top (and yes bras), as usual, Cynthia Fields had already set the table and was in the kitchen cooking.

Since she lived in the house rent-free, and counted on Tracy for a ride to work since she didn’t have a car, Cynthia had insisted on doing something to contribute to the household and making breakfast was her main duty. Tracy was a lousy cook and Annie was not a morning person period so they both appreciated the teenage blonde’s culinary skills.

A forest of klieg lights almost blinded the pair as they entered the dining room as cameramen ran about, one of them jamming a camera immediately in Annie’s face.

“They were on the doorstep at 9:30 so I let them in,” said Cynthia as she came into the room. “I told them they couldn’t go upstairs since you weren’t up yet but they hadn’t eaten so I made them breakfast and I’m working on ours now.”

“Yes, we have a half-hour of footage of your pretty houseguest making scrapple,” said an attractive brunette in her late 20s. She had shoulder length well-styled hair and a white short skirt and white blouse with the initials NN on the left breast.

“I was told you wouldn’t be here until 10,” said Annie, who thought to herself ‘Thank God they didn’t catch me and Tracy having a quickie a few minutes ago’.

“I know and I’m sorry but I guess we’re all a bit excited about getting started,” said the brunette. “Miss Harpring, you’re one of the most popular sports figures in the country yet people know so little about you. You do an excellent job of keeping your private life to yourself despite the constant media attention.”

“Thanks, and all of you can call me Annie, yeah, this whole thing is my agent’s idea,” she said . “As for me, I’d rather just go about my business quietly like anyone else but he said you promised to run a promo for my Annie Harpring Foundation at the end of the show, so for the good of helping people I said I’d do this.”

“For whatever reason, I’m glad you agreed, my name is Beth Page and I’ll be the one anchoring this segment,” said the brunette as she shook Annie’s hand. “I had to fight off a lot of people in the division to get this assignment. You have a lot of fans at our place and everyone wanted to meet you and get to know you.”

“I’ve met her and known her for five years, no big deal believe me,” said Tracy with a smirk as Annie gave her a playful shove.

“You have to be Tracy, Cynthia here was nice enough to run down the cast of characters in your life while she was making us a fine breakfast,” said Beth.

Annie was stricken with fear to hear that.

Cynthia was not at all experienced in dealing with the media, not like old pro Annie who played them like a piano, somehow managing to have them both fall all over themselves heaping praise on her, yet giving them almost no information about herself.

She knew sweet Cynthia didn’t have a deceitful bone in her body and if she had told the TV people the truth, that Annie and Tracy were lesbian lovers, her career was cooked .

If Cynthia added that she had recently discovered she was a lesbian too and was dating a Detroit cop with whom she had been working on an investigation with for the Sexual Deviancy Department, well then not only Cynthia’s family but Heather Slick would totally flip.

“Well, um, who is in the cast,” asked Annie nervously.

“Well, of course there is you, the star, and then there is Tracy, who I assume is standing next to you,” said Beth.” A former college teammate of yours whom you begged to move to Detroit so you would have a friend in a town where you knew nobody, and now she has launched her own very successful career in the health industry.

“And of course, Cynthia, a young girl who came simply to visit her old co-worker and found love and happiness here in Detroit as she has fallen head over heels with a local person and gotten a great job working for Tracy.”

Annie sighed. Yeah, that’ll work. Thank goodness Cynthia is so smart she recognized what the situation called for, but still did not really tell an outright lie—with one exception.

“Yeah, you should have seen Anne begging me to come here,” said Tracy who was going to have a lot of fun with this. “It was simply pathetic. She was on her hands and knees, crying her eyes out, pleading with me. See, in real life she’s a total skank so nobody really wants to be around her. It’s really sad but I guess I’m just too nice a person and I finally gave in.”

“Screw you Tracy,” spat out Annie and they both began laughing, and Beth joined in after seeing Tracy had been kidding.

“OK now, for the rest of the day Annie pretend we’re not even here, just go about your business and we’ll just quietly follow you,” said Beth.

“I always quietly go about my business with five people trailing me,” said Annie.

* * *

One of the reasons she had agreed to this breech in her well-guarded privacy was that nothing exciting usually happened in the Harpring house. As long as Tracy got sex from Annie she was happy and Annie was always even-tempered and nice and Cynthia was the perfect houseguest.

However, the camera crew picked the one day when mild Annie Harpring blew her stack. At breakfast, Cynthia dropped a bombshell, she was seriously considering moving in with her “local lover”, who Annie and Tracy knew was Det. Bev Wilcox.

“It’s just I’m so much in love with them Annie,” said Cynthia. “I want to be around them all the time. It just makes sense and I hate imposing on you like this. I feel like such a freeloader and now that I’m working full-time at FLO I can afford to go out and get my own place, or at least contribute to the rent of my lover’s place if we want to live there as a couple.”

“As I’ve told you before, you are not freeloading here, you are my guest and welcome to stay here as long as you want and I will not take a dime of your paycheck,” said Annie as she nibbled on a freshly baked corn muffin. “With Tracy working so much, I like having someone else here frankly.

“To be honest, I am shocked at your decision. You have always been so mature Cynthia despite your youth and this is very impetuous. You’re only 19 and to get so serious about a relationship is a major mistake I feel.”

“Hey, she has to go with her feelings Anne, love conquers all,” said Tracy who knew Cynthia shacking up with Bev would make access to the policewoman even easier and thus help the company, which was the most important thing in her reshuffled mind.

“She can love all she wants, co-habitating with someone is a different thing,” said Annie. “Me and you Tracy spent all four years of college living in the dorms. This is the first time either one of us has ever lived on our own but we’re both mature college graduates.”

“If I had fallen in love with the love of my life back when I was 19, I would have wanted to live with them,” said Tracy, knowing Annie knew that she meant if they had become a couple back then, instead of in their senior year, they would have lived together.

“It’s all hypothetical,” said Annie with a wave of her hand. “And anyhow, my understanding was that in the fall you would go back to the university and continue working in the sexual deviancy department.”

“Well,” said Cynthia with averted eyes as she knew this wasn’t going to go down well at all. “I’ve made a decision Annie, which pretty much goes with my personal decision to move in with my lover. I’m not going back to the university, I’m giving up my scholarship.

“Tracy has been nice enough to offer me a job permanently at the club and I’ve accepted. I love working there and since I’m set career-wise I want my personal life settled as well.”

Tracy had only seen Annie get really mad once, when she gave money to a beggar on a street corner who she thought was blind but the next day saw the person, with perfect eyesight, at the liquor store, which they had made a rare trip to, to get some champagne to celebrate the Wheels making the playoffs.

Annie had given that guy a tongue-lashing so vicious he balled into the fetal position and bawled like a baby for forgiveness. Tracy saw Annie had the same look in her eye now.

“That’s it!” cried out Annie as everyone looked shocked at the “perfect woman” showing her temper.

“Cynthia, I’m not your mom but someone has to lay down the law around her. You will not throw your life away for anyone. You will get an education young lady and have an unlimited future. You will work for Dr. Slick and learn to be a good worker as well as a good person, just like I did.

“All you used to talk about was how much you liked working for Heather. You’re in love, fine! You have like 60 more years to spend with your lover so three years away at college won’t hurt a bit if you are truly in love. You can write, talk on the phone, visit on holidays. I don’t care but you will be a college graduate young lady and one day maybe President of the United States, whether you like it or not.”

“NO! NO!, you can’t make me,” blubbered a tear-filled Cynthia as she ran out of the room.

Everything Annie had just yelled at Cynthia, the importance of an education, how much she liked working for Dr. Slick, setting things up for a bright future and putting sexual relationships far down the road when she was more mature, Cynthia Fields had believed 100-percent in only a few weeks earlier.

However, Annie was now dealing with a “reprogrammed” Cynthia, who had by now spent countless hours being hypnotized and fed instructions on what to think she now obeyed automatically. Cynthia thought she had a great job working at FLO and, thanks to Tracy’s suggestion to those who brainwashed her, was in love with Bev Wilcox.

In her fury, Annie then turned to Tracy.

“Hey, what are you looking at me like that for,” said Tracy, frankly scared, she had never seen Annie yell at people close to her.

“Because I am even more furious at you Tracy,” said Annie with anger still in her voice. “Not one but now two young talented girls will not be going to college because they are going to be fitness instructors for you.

“Kimmy was going to go to OUR university, her dream, and you talked her out of it. And now Cynthia. You know her, she’s YOUR friend as well as mine. And her future is now helping spot people on bars and wiping off sweaty seats thanks in large part to your encouragement.

“I’m not putting down being a fitness instructor, you’ve done great at it and your exceptional talents have been discovered by FLO and are now well-used. But you’re also a college graduate who can make her own choices. She’s NINETEEN!”

Tracy did not know what to say against such an onslaught, Annie had never, ever spoken to her this way before, and she merely sat there and shrugged her shoulders.

“If I’m not mistaken dear Tracy,” said Annie winding down. “Someone made me go to a women’s meeting right before we graduated. Someone gave a speech there that “education is the only real defense women have against the patriarchy” and everything must be done to get women into college and have them stay there to graduate.

“Who was that person.?

“Me,” said Tracy meekly.

Of course, that was a different Tracy, one who thought her own thoughts. This Tracy believed working for FLO was the greatest accomplishment anyone could ever hope for and everything else, including a college education, paled in comparison to working for such a great company that now owned her completely.

Before Tracy could say anything else, Cynthia popped in, her eyes red-rimmed but dry.

“Excuse me landlord but me and your other tenant have to get to work now or we’ll be late,” said Cynthia.

“Yeah, gotta go Anne, we’ll talk later,” said Tracy.

“Fine,” said Annie. “But one thing Cynthia I would like you to do for me.”

“What,” said Cynthia nervously, not wanting to experience another acidic fusillade.

“If you are going to make this life change, the first thing I want you to do is call Heather and tell her you resign your position with the department and will never work for her again,” said Annie. “You owe her that as you know she will need time to find a replacement.”

“OK,” said Cynthia with no emotion in her voice as she and Tracy then left the house.

Strangely, Cynthia felt some misgivings about making the call as she walked to the car. Obviously Annie was right, it was only fair to give Dr. Slick as advance notice as possible on her leaving but she wasn’t fired up about making the call. Not at all.

There was obviously no question in her mind it had to be done, she loved her job at FLO, loved working for Tracy and was totally ga-ga for Bev. She had a perfect life right here in Detroit, she couldn’t possibly go back, but something gnawed at her insides about it.

Tracy knew as soon as Annie could be lured into going to a reprogramming center she would see the light, that Kimmy and Cynthia were far better off working as instructors at FLO then going to college.

But despite the pushing of Vicki, Tracy had never gotten around to setting a date for delivering Annie to the reprogrammers. She knew she had to, Vicki was a superior at FLO and as property of the company she could not disobey a command, but somehow when she thought about it she had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Having Annie throw her former beliefs in her face just now, on TV yet, made her feel even worse. But at least her friend Cynthia would be done with that witch Heather Slick so there was some good news out of the morning.

“If you want, I’ll give you some time in my office by yourself at lunch to call her and tell her you quit,” said Tracy as they pulled out of the long, winding driveway.

“Thanks Tracy but today is not the right time,” said Cynthia. “Suddenly, my stomach is a little upset.”

“Yeah, must be something we ate because my stomach isn’t doing too well either,” said Tracy.

* * *

As Beth Page followed Annie around the rest of the day, she couldn’t believe that the tall, busty blonde did not slug anyone, at least once. No way could she ever be that patient and that nice for so long with so many people, Beth thought.

It wasn’t that people were being mean to Annie, it was the opposite. People wanted to talk to her, get an autograph, shake her hand, and sometimes just simply touch her. And it was constant, no matter where she went Annie was constantly assaulted with fans, gawkers and well-wishers. Even when she went to the bathroom, someone gave her a sheet of tissue to sign.

After the contentious breakfast, Annie went to a youth meeting where she was the guest speaker and told the audience to “follow your dreams and never give up”; not showing the slightest residue of the stormy morning as she sat and signed autographs with a smile for an hour afterward.

Then it was on the a business luncheon to be honored as Role Model of the Year, and then, after a quick meeting with her just-formed Foundation staff, it was off to another meeting where she was being honored for, well, just being Annie Harpring as far as Beth could figure out.

Then there were a couple of radio and TV appearances where the hosts openly leered at her but she took it in good spirits and people lined up around the studio in the restaurant the shows were taped at to meet her.

Finally, it was off to City Hall as the Girls Scout of the Year had asked Annie to present her with the award as she was her idol, to the great dismay of the mayor, but for Annie it just meant more cameras in her face, more questions and many more autographs to sign.

At a little before 8 p.m., Annie finally rolled back into her house.

She went upstairs and put on some shorts and a sweatshirt and unwound her long, lean body over her extra-long couch. When she turned on the TV, on the news it was showing her City Hall ceremony, the look of pure adoration in the young scout’s eyes obvious.

“Who says there’s nothing good on TV anymore,” said Annie with a laugh.

“I can’t believe you still have a sense of humor, geez, I have to ask you,” said Beth. “How do you do this, day after day. I couldn’t take it. I was waiting for you to hit somebody when for the 300th time you were asked for an autograph or the 100th time someone asked you for advice on a personal problem.

“I could never live your life. I’d go nuts and hide in a cave.”

“Now that would draw attention wouldn’t it, “TV anchorwoman now living in cave”, so that wouldn’t even work, you’d have 10 camera crews interviewing you in your cave,” said Annie with a weary smile.

“Your right Annie, but your always right, I can’t think of anything you did today that wasn’t ‘the right thing to do’, God, you are perfect,” said Beth as she sat down in a comfy chair next to Annie as they were scheduled to do an interview at the end of the day. “Even when you got in an argument with your roommates, you were totally right. Getting a good education is very important for women in the world today and everyone who will watch this will agree completely with you.”

“I kind of wish that little incident hadn’t happened in front of you,” said Annie. “That’s not really how it is around here. That’s the first time I’ve ever raised my voice to either one of them.

“When you asked me how do I get through all of this, the answer is Tracy. She’s like my rock. I can always count on her to be supportive, encouraging and there when I need her. We’re so different personality-wise, she’s loud and raucous and makes lots of mistakes but doesn’t worry over it, I’m quiet and conservative and always want to do the right thing but the chemistry is just there.

“I might slug someone if she wasn’t here to remind me how important it was for me to be a good role model for young women. She always says if she had someone like me to look up to when she was growing up, her troubled youth might have been easier. It’s so sad and I remember all that when I go through the daily gauntlet you saw.”

“Tracy’s certainly a special friend, I guess you need a close girlfriend since you don’t have a steady boyfriend to lean on at the moment,” said Beth, the thought of pure, perfect role model Annie Harpring being in a homosexual relationship not even on her radar screen.

Old media pro Annie knew it was time to go into flat out lie mode when the subject of boys was concerned.

“Yes, well as you can see I have such a busy schedule it’s really tough to meet the right guy, and how many of them would subjugate their life to a woman’s, you still have a lot of healthy male egos even these days,” said Annie. “I’m sure I’ll meet the right person (“I have, Tracy” she thought) and get married (in Vermont where gay marriage is legal) and have kids (through a sperm donor so me and Tracy can raise a family) but don’t forget I’m only 23 so I’ve got lots of time to get my private life straightened out, so to speak.”

“Hey, not to be a jerk but my agent said you would be done by 8 and its almost 8:30 p.m.”

“Correct as usual Annie,” said Beth as she turned to the camera. “You just spent the day with one of America’s Leading Women in Annie Harpring. Is she as good as the hype? All I can say is, I have a 3-year-old girl and when she grows up, Tina, don’t be like mommy, be like Annie.

“A—n—d cut! That’s a wrap guys, time to pack it in and let the poor woman have some privacy.”

“Hope we weren’t too much of a bother Annie today,” said Beth. “I think it will really be a good show though.”

“Ah, I got used to it after a while,” said Annie. “It would drive me nuts after a couple of days though. They asked me if I wanted to do a celebrity version of “The Real World” and now I know to turn it down. I just like what little private time I have too much.”

As the crew began leaving her house Annie sighed and ran her fingers through her golden locks.

She was bone tired and knew when Tracy came home in a couple of hours she’d want sex, although she had been nice lately about their late-night sex sessions not lasting too long.

Annie relaxed from the long day. She made some phone calls to her family and promised her mom she would send bail money for Uncle Dudley, as he got caught for moonshining again, first thing in the morning.

She got some yogurt from the freezer and flipped through the channels to see what was on now.

She smiled as the classic sports channel was showing last year’s college championship game, when her team played against heavily favored UConn. “It’s one against five but right now the one is winning” screamed the announcer as Annie drained yet another 3-pointer.

Annie smiled and tears welled up in her eyes as she watched the game. The Annie Harpring on the TV screen was a different person than the one watching it, she thought.

Life was so much simpler then.

She’d spend her days working with her best friends Heather Slick and Cynthia, played ball with Tracy and other girls she loved like sisters, and then spent the nights with Tracy having her carnal needs satisfied or just kicking back and having fun. She wasn’t this massive “Perfect Woman” corporation, just a college kid having the time of her life.

“Damn, if Tracy hadn’t sprained her ankle we would have won that game,” said Annie as she wiped away a few tears. “I wanted to win it so bad for her and all the girls on the team. I still get to play but their careers were over after this.”

As she continued to watch Annie noticed the TV screen started to look fuzzy. She rubbed her eyes but she was not crying anymore and shook her head a couple times and that seemed to wake her up a bit more.

“This is weird,” she thought. “I’m not THAT tired and the game is coming to its climax. I want to see it but I feel so sleepy.”

On the screen, Annie was making her famous “Harp to the Hoop” dash past five UConn players for a layup that gave her team the lead in the final minute. “Two words: Im-Possible,” shouted the announcer.

On the couch, Annie’s eyelids were almost closed and her head began to droop. As UConn dropped in two free throws with a second left to win the game, Annie’s eyes were shut and her head was lolling about.

She tried one last time to rouse herself but barely got her head up before she finally keeled over and splayed her six-foot frame onto the rest of the couch.

Annie lay there for a minute before a pair of gloved hands grabbed her. Annie’s limp body was pulled up and slung over the shoulder of one of the two uninvited guests now in her home.

“Man, I can’t believe it took two bottles of that stuff to knock her out, she must have the constitution of a mule,” said the one now carrying Annie’s unconscious body.

“That’s why she’s the best basketball player in the world stupid, see, look at the TV,” said the other as Annie was receiving the MVP Trophy, the first time ever a player from the losing team got such an honor.

“I saw that game, she was awesome but she doesn’t look too awesome now,” said the carrier.

“Quit reminiscing about your favorite Annie Harpring memories and stuff her in the van, I’ll leave the note right where the boss said to and be right behind you,” said the other.

“Gotcha, let’s go Annie, time for an unscheduled road trip,” as Annie’s arms swayed back and forth helplessly as she was taken away.