The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos—Part 8

(mc, FF, Fdom)

“You are my gateway to the hottest lesbian sex any woman could ever want,” shouted with glee the well-dressed brunette to the very groggy tall blonde, who at the moment was tied, spread-eagled, to a bed in a luxurious bedroom, although the blonde was too far out of it to notice her fine surroundings.

Annie Harpring simply moaned as her head felt like it was encased in a fog, she tried to rub her head but could not move her arms and when she tried her legs they didn’t budge either. “Oh my God, I’m paralyzed!” thought Annie as her vision was not good enough through the haze in her head to see clearly.

“This lady is talking to me about sex or something. What happened? I was just sitting here watching TV. Oh, God, Satyriasis! Not again.”

In had not been that long ago since Dr. Martha Satyriasis had kidnapped Annie and brainwashed her to be become her Nympho-Slave.

She turned into a ravenous creature who trolled the streets with an insatiable desire for girl on girl sex and total obedience to whatever Dr. Martha wanted, whether it was knocking out other young women to be collected so they could become Nympho-Slaves or having Annie help ruin Heather Slick.

Annie was only in that state for a short time before Slick came to her rescue and Satyriasis had been sent away, she thought. But the experience still haunted her, and now it looked like she would have to relive it again.

Annie shook from fear and the adrenaline rush helped clear the cobwebs in her mind. She now saw was tied up and also that the women, although she looked liked her, was not Dr. Martha. But then who was she?

“Oh my head, what happened,” said Annie.

“Simple knockout gas piped into your home, didn’t have a chance I’m afraid sweetie,” said the woman.

“You don’t know a Dr. Martha Satyriasis do you,” asked Annie plaintively as she struggled a bit against her bonds, to no effect.

“Don’t bother trying honey, I had two biker chicks who know bondage like the back of their hand do it for me,” said the woman. “Satyriasis? Sorry, doesn’t ring a bell. Should it.”

“No,” said Annie. “Can I ask who you are and why I am like this. I mean, I’ve never done anything to anybody, ever. I just play basketball.”

“Me?, my name is Sarah Burke, yes, of THE Burke’s if you know your Detroit society,” she said. “And you have done something I consider a most egregious crime—you live with Tracy and have sex with her—and you will suffer the consequences!”

“Wha...wha..what consequences,” said Annie in a scared voice as this woman was obviously off her rocker.

“Let’s just say you will never lick carpet ever again, but you will thank me for it,” said Sarah. “Now, more sleep, less talk as my helpers are not here yet and you are going to be here for a bit.”

With that, Sarah pressed a chloroform-soaked cloth into Annie’s face. She tried to move her head to avoid the fumes but there was little she could do as soon her eyelids closed, her face slackened and her head rolled to the side as she fell unconscious.

* * *

Tracy and Cynthia came back into the house at exactly 10:30 p.m. and were surprised to not find Annie there. They had stopped at a gift shop and bought a stuffed bear with the words “I’m Sorry” across its chest.

Although Tracy and Cynthia still both thought they were right, in their rewired brains they could not think otherwise, they did not want any ill feelings between them and Annie.

Although FLO was now her purpose in life, Annie was the second most important thing that Tracy cared about and Cynthia considered Annie to be virtually an older sister.

As they got to the living room they noticed the TV was still on and that sitting on the coffee table was a bowl of vanilla yogurt, totally melted.

“Well, she must have come home,” said Cynthia. “Does she usually leave the TV on by mistake.”

“Are you kidding,” said Tracy. “Before I got a job and didn’t have to get up early I used to sneak down here late at night to watch some TV (she loved the Howard Stern re-runs, with the usually naked strippers and porn stars) and sometimes I would nod off and if Annie happened to come down and see me asleep with the TV on she would always pitch a fit.

“Tracy, stop wasting electricity’ she would yell at me. Probably the angriest she ever got at me until this morning. And I don’t remember her leaving food around the place much.”

“Oh my know,” said Cynthia, the main cook in the house. “She hates wasting food. She told me to only cook what we need for every meal, that there were starving people in India and she would feel guilty if we threw food away.”

“Yeah, still thinking like she’s still poor no matter how much money she makes,” said Tracy. “Which means this is really strange. Hey, what’s this.”

On the table that held the lamp, there was a note and it was neatly typewritten:

Dear Tracy:

Got a last-minute call for a big photo shoot.

Be back in a few days or so.

Luv Ya.

Annie

“I guess that explains that,” said Cynthia. “We’ll have our “Sorry Bear” greet her when she comes back.”

At that moment, the phone rang. Tracy picked it up and it was Beth Page. She had left a notebook at the house and wanted to come by the next day to pick it up. After talking to her for a while Tracy just shook her head.

“What’s wrong Trace,” said Cynthia.

“I’m a fitness club manager, not a detective but it just doesn’t add up,” said Tracy. “The TV woman said they finally got out of here like 8:40 p.m. and when she left Annie was just laying on the couch relaxing, didn’t look like she was in a hurry to go anywhere.

“We got here at 10:30 so in less than two hours, she’s long gone. And her car is still here so she would have had to call a cab. Doesn’t make sense. She got a call, watched TV, ate ice cream, typed a note and called a cab all in so short a period of time. It’s possible but it’s cutting it close.

“And that note. Anne never writes anything so formal as Dear Tracy to me, usually it’s Hey Knucklehead or Attention Lesbo Freak, funny stuff we understand since no one else except maybe you would ever see it. And Luv Ya,?, that’s like from 20 years ago, she’s never said that to me.”

“Well, I’m surprised she typed it,” said Cynthia. “When we worked for Dr. Slick half my job was retyping her reports, she was just an awful typist. And yet her handwriting is so beautiful, Dr. Slick finally told her to just write them out and I would then type it up. It was much faster that way.”

“Yeah, she’s never typed anything to me before,” said Tracy. “Something’s definitely up Cynthia. If we don’t hear from Anne by the morning, call Bev and get her over here.”

* * *

The second time Annie woke up in the bed it didn’t feel as bad as the first and she got her senses together much quicker. She could feel that she was still tied up and now felt a ball gag must have been stuffed in her mouth.

Her eyes darted around the room as she saw Sarah Burke, not bad looking for an older woman Annie thought, she didn’t need to knock people out to get a date, who was talking to two men in lab coats. She then noticed an IV with a clear liquid was in her arm.

“Hey, she’s up,” one of the men said.

“I’m taking the ballgag out Annie since no one else is in the house at this time, so you can scream all you want no one will hear you,” said Sarah as she approached.

“I’m not going to scream, I figured you’re too smart for that, I just want to know what’s going on,” said Annie plaintively. “You’re really scaring me.”

“Actually my dear, no reason for you to be scared, we are about to do you an incredible favor,” said Sarah with a smile. “Me kidnapping you will actually turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to you.

“First, let me introduce you to my friends. To my left is my brother, Dr. Jim Burke, the director of psychology at Detroit Mercy Hospital and the other gentleman is Dr. Myron Rankin, the top hypnotherapist at the hospital. Both season ticketholders to the Wheels by the way and both have little daughters who are junior members of the Annie Harpring Fan Club.”

“Hi there; am I sick, I feel fine,” said Annie.

“In a way, many people would say you are sick, and I’ve recently been infected with the disease as well,” said Sarah. “But I assure you everything will be done to rid you of your disorder.

“You suffer from an acute case of lesbianism.”

“Huh, that’s not a disease, that’s a lifestyle choice,” said Annie. “and what do you mean about getting rid of it.”

“Face it Annie, you are living a lie and you will be living a lie as long as you are a lesbian,” said Sarah. “You’re whole image is based on people thinking you are this All-American girl with strong morals and good family values and someone they want to grow up to be just like, or have their children follow in your footsteps.”

“In Middle America, mothers are not looking for their little daughters to grow up to be munching carpet so you keep the fact you want to sleep with woman a secret and you will have to keep up the lies and the pretenses and the coverup for the rest of your life because your Annie fucking Harping and if people found out you were a dyke your career goes all up in smoke and you’d be living in a cardboard box.”

“It looks like your rich, did you do all this to blackmail me?” said Annie.

“No my dear,” said Sarah. “See, I’m not in the public eye and I am rich so I don’t care what anyone thinks about me. So I can be a lesbian and openly be Tracy’s girlfriend with no problem.”

“Tracy’s my girlfriend, what does she have to do with it,” said Annie with fire in her eyes. “Don’t you dare touch her!”

“But Annie dearest, I’ve already touched her, I’ve touched her many times,” said Sarah with devilish grin. “I’ve had SEX with her many times. I am on the board of directors of For Ladies Only and that’s one of the perks.”

“That’ a lie!, Tracy would never cheat on me,” said Annie. “We love each other very much.”

“Well, you might have been in love with the Tracy you once knew but she no longer exists,’ said Sarah. “Since you will eventually not consciously remember any of this I can tell you the truth..

“The Tracy you knew and loved is gone. When she was made the manager of the Grosse Pointe FLO she basically had her brain hollowed out and turned into a slave for FLO. All of the employees are hypnotized who work for FLO, including that blonde honey who also lives with you, although she still has her mind, we just reworked it a bit because she was involved in a police investigation of us.

“You see, at nighttime FLO becomes something we call OLF, a lesbian whorehouse. Tracy turns from fitness manager into the Head Whore and spends hour upon hour having sex for money with other women.

“And one of the cute things we do with our people is that when they are hypnotized, on in Tracy’s case permanently enslaved, any time a superior compliments them must reply by offering their body. And I can tell you that I have been very, VERY complimentary to Tracy a lot.”

“You bastards,” said Annie as tears began to roll down her cheeks. She knew what Sarah was telling her was true, it explained all the strange behavior of Cynthia and Tracy lately.

“Make that fucking bastard because I loved to fuck Tracy, too much in the opinion of some FLO board members who recently barred me from going to her club for a while. I said I wanted her for myself several times and they said this was a business, not a dating service. You want her, go out and get her yourself. And this is where you become a big problem for me.”

“Me?” said Annie.

“Yes, you see Tracy’s mind, body and soul are dedicated to FLO but not me personally so I need to seduce her to be my permanent lesbian sex kitten,” continued Sarah. “Of course, you are now her lesbian lover and, let’s be honest, Tracy hit the jackpot. It doesn’t get any better for a lesbian than to have Annie Harping as a girlfriend.

“And to you, it doesn’t get any better as a lesbian than to have sex with Tracy. You know no one you every meet will ever gratify your sexual wants and desires as good as Tracy.

“So there’s my dilemma Annie. You would never break up with her and she would never break up with you, unless something momentous occurred, which is why I brought these gentleman in, to make it occur.”

“There is nothing you can do to make me want to break up with Tracy,” said Annie. “Even the hollowed out husk you made her into now didn’t stop my love for her. Give it up.”

“You don’t understand Annie,” said Sarah as she leaned into Annie’s face. “You’ll want to break up with Tracy my dear because she is a lesbian and you’re not. You will become the goody-goody girl everyone already thinks you are.

“You see Anne, we’re going to turn you into a heterosexual.”

It was physically impossible for Annie’s eyes to go wider than the were at this moment.