The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos

Part 9

By Rinky Dink

(FF, MC)

It took just a few seconds of hearing her voice to wipe away weeks of sophisticated brainwashing techniques.

“Hello? Sexual Deviancy Department, Dr. Heather Slick speaking.”

Cynthia audibly sighed as her true feelings, so buried under layer upon layer of hypnosis, drugs and subliminal programming, burst forth.

“Dr. Slick, it’s Cynthia,” gasped the gorgeous teenage blonde, barely able to speak or form thoughts in this moment of epiphany in her head.

“Cynny!! I was starting to get worried about you,” said Dr. Slick on the other end of the receiver. “If anything every happened to you, I don’t know what I’d do. You know I like you checking in with me frequently.”

If it wasn’t for her skeletal structure, Cynthia Fields would have melted into a puddle right there in the living room of Annie Harpring’s house. She had actually called to tell Heather she was quitting school and her job in the department to stay in Detroit and work permanently for For Ladies Only and be with her lover, Detective Bev Wilcox.

But that idea was now out the window.

“She cares!!!, She really cares about me!!,” trilled Cynthia in her head.

She knew what she should, nay, had to do. Her place was back in school, with Dr. Slick. It was her destiny, it was what her life was about. Working for Dr. Slick WAS her life.

“I’m sorry Dr. Slick, I promise it won’t happen again,” Cynthia finally said. “Lots of things have been happening, you know, now that I’m undercover at Tracy’s place.”

“Well, I want you to know Cynny the bestiality conference went very well,” said Heather. “Your groundwork was a big reason for its success. I’d say tongues were wagging about how well planned it was but that would be kind of an improper joke.

“Anyway, since school hasn’t started yet and the conference is done, I have time to come to Detroit and help you with the investigation.”

“That would be so wonderful Dr. Slick,” oozed Cynthia who thought she was about to cream her pants, she was so excited that she would see Heather’s luscious figure in person again. “It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. That’d be great.”

“Well, I’ve missed seeing your friendly face in the office as well,” said Dr. Slick. “I’ll be there day after tomorrow.”

“Great,” said Cynthia.

“By the way Cynny, how is Annie doing, um, in her personal life,” said Heather.

“Well, she and Tracy are still, uh, together, if that’s what you mean,” said Cynthia who hated discussing her friend’s personal life, particularly when she knew it would be news Dr. Slick would not like.

“We got a bit of scare because Annie was missing for a few days but she came back and explained it all and everything’s fine, with them at least.”

“OK,” said Heather as Cynthia could tell she was frowning. “See you soon.”

* * *

“Tracy, tell me if I’m wrong but I’ve noticed you like to have sex,” said Vicki with a grin as the barely clothed Tracy came into her office at FLO headquarters in her extra-skimpy workout outfit.

“Once in a while,” said Tracy smart-alecky as she settled into a chair in front of Vicki’s desk. “Hey, I’ve gone minutes at a time without eating pussy.”

“Well Tracy that is one of the reasons I asked you to come here,” said Vicki.

“Yes, I know, I swear I’ll get Annie to a conditioning session soon,” said Tracy. “She went away on a last-minute charity photo shoot for a few days, we didn’t even know where she was, and she just got back

“Don’t worry, I’m a loyal employee.”

“Speaking of being a loyal employee, we have a new assignment for our most loyal employee,” said Vicki.

“Aren’t I doing a good job running the Grosse Pointe office,” asked Tracy. “Cynthia said we’re booked a month in advance for OLF. Every woman around there wants to have sex with me and my girls.”

“That’s the point Tracy,” said Vicki. “Everyone loves having sex with you because you are so great at having sex with other women. And thanks to your constantly having sex with your instructors they are almost as good as you at licking carpet.

“We’ve noticed the high profitability of teaching these girls the expert way to have girl-girl sex. And we want you to spread your teachings to the other clubs. Sort of be the Woman of La Muncha.

“We have created a new position for you: Director of Development, where you will visit all the clubs and, once the Head Whore puts the instructors under, will teach them how to have really hot lesbian sex.”

“Hmm, Director of Development, sounds like a big promotion, and I’ve only been with the company less than a year,” said Tracy. “Will there be any administrative responsibilities. I like having a lot of sex but I do like managing personnel and making business decisions. I’m not just one big constantly horny cunt.”

“Well in this job you are basically going to be one big constantly horny cunt, that is what the company wants,” said Vicki. “No use of your brain, just screw women day after day.”

“If the company wants it than I will of course obey and do it,” said Tracy, although with not with much enthusiasm, she liked the responsibility of running the club as well as the massive amount of sex she received from it, but she was the property of the company and knew she had no say in anything dealing with herself, nor should she.

“OK, now that that’s done, I do want say Tracy that I am extremely pleased with your work at the Grosse Pointe club, you have done an excellent job there and your newest acquisitions, Cynthia Fields and Det. Wilcox, are fine additions to the FLO company,” said Vicki, who would have praised Tracy right now even if she had plunged the company into bankruptcy but did actually mean it.

“Thank you Vicki, please tell me how my body can pleasure you,” said Tracy a lot more enthusiastically than her last statement.

“Oh, I have a lot to tell you,” said Vicki with a smile.

* * *

To the three other young attractive women at the dinner table it seemed like an ordinary meal, but to an expert in behavior like Heather Slick it was like watching a trio of ticking time bombs.

Cynthia had told Tracy of her plans to leave the spa and go back to college once the summer was over and Tracy had been apoplectic, in total disbelief that Cynthia would leave such a great job and when Cynthia told her she was breaking up with Bev Wilcox she had been really floored.

Tracy had been pleased to tell everyone about her promotion and that Bonnie would no longer play with the Wheels and Annie as she would become the new Grosse Pointe manager. It was now Annie’s turn to be stunned, basketball had been Bonnie’s life, she couldn’t believe she would give it up to be a fitness club manager.

For her part, Annie had confided in Cynthia that she only wanted to have sex with Tracy now when Tracy used the strap-on and that had created some tension in their relationship, as well as the fact Tracy put far more time in at work than with her lesbian lover and Cynthia had told Heather.

At dinner, Cynthia and Tracy asked for further details on Annie’s “trip” but she just gave them the general line of a last-minute charity shoot and no big deal so lets drop it line she had told them since she mysteriously showed up at the door four days after disappearing.

Afterward, Heather asked Annie to come to her room privately.

“It’s been so great having you here Heather,” said Annie as she sat on the bed next to Heather, who she long ago had dropped calling Dr. Slick, unlike the worshipful Cynthia. “With you and Cynthia here it feels like I’m back in college, that was the best time in my life I know now.”

“That’s great Annie, you know I always like seeing you,” said Heather. “But I sense some problems here and I feel you are the only one in this house I can talk to about it.”

“Me? Why just me, I never hide anything from Tracy and we both trust Cynthia,” said Annie with a puzzled look.

“Because as far as I can tell you are the least brainwashed of the three,” said Heather.

Annie’s eyes got wide and she tried to sputter out a response but couldn’t. She was too much in shock.

“Yes, to you it might look like everything is normal but to an outsider who hasn’t seen you three in a while it took me only a brief amount of time to see that you three are all under some degree of mind control,” said Heather.

“It’s not like before with Satyriasis where everyone is turned into the same thing but someone has definitely screwed around with all three of your heads.”

“When she took me over and made me her Nympho-Slave I knew I had been brainwashed but she made me like it, but now I feel fine Heather, honest,” said Annie.

“OK, then tell me Annie the hour by hour description of your “charity trip”, not that it went fine and the general stuff, tell me where you ate, what you ate, the most boring details of the trip,” said Heather.

Annie tried, she grabbed her head and struggled and came up with the time of her flight and when it landed in New York but little else. Her large breasts now heaved as she struggled mightily to remember any other scrap of information.

Finally, Annie burst into tears and her head fell onto Heather shoulders.

“Don’t feel bad Annie dear, it was just a post-hypnotic suggestion they implanted in you to explain why you were away,” said Heather as she patted the blonde mane of Annie’s hair. “You never went anywhere except to get your brain scrubbed.”

Annie finally pulled herself together

“How do you know Cynthia and Tracy have been mind controlled,” said Annie. “I hope it’s nothing I did.”

“No, as best I can tell you were the last one to go,” said Heather. “I feel I have to tell you the truth Annie. Cynthia and now me did not come here just to visit you. We were hired by the Detroit Police Department to investigate For Ladies Only because all these women were quitting their jobs to work there and turning into lesbians mysteriously.”

“Cynthia was going to quit her job with you and she did become a lesbian, she was dating a police detective,” said Annie.

“Yes, I know,” said Heather. “Detective Bev Wilcox was our contact with the department for the investigation. Tracy thought she was sticking it to me when she told me Cynthia had been having sex with her but Tracy didn’t understand that just showed me something strange was going on.

“That they broke up and Cynthia was able to defeat the programming and wants to come back to work with me just shows what a fighter our sweet Cynny is Annie. I’m very proud of her for that.”

“But what about Tracy, she didn’t have a job before FLO hired her and she’s always been a lesbian,” said Annie, who back on the verge of tears. “What did they do to her? I know you despise her but Heather she really is the reason I get up in the morning. I love her so much, or at least I did, we’ve been having problems lately.”

“Been acting differently than the girl you fell in love with?” said Heather as Annie nodded. “I hate to tell you this because I care about you Annie and don’t want to see you hurt. But the girl you’ve been sleeping with the past few months isn’t really Tracy. More like a Tracy-bot.

“They pretty much wiped her mind out except for basic personality imprints and made her a tool of the company.”

Annie let go a loud wail and began sobbing into the pillow, her legs kicking back and forth behind her.

The love of her life was a simple robot now. She would have liked to argue with Heather but deep down she knew it was true, it explained everything that had occurred since Tracy had become a manager at FLO, including why she had been so insistent recently Annie try a “private training session.”

Finally, Heather broke in.

“C’mon Annie, you’re a doer not a whiner,” she said. “I’m counting on you to help me foil FLO’s plans and return Tracy and Cynthia and all the other poor girls back to normal.”

That broke Annie out of her hysterical bawling.

“You’re right,” she said. “Let’s get them.”

At that moment, Heather felt a prick on her left breast.

She looked down to see a tiny dart sticking out of it. She removed it but a second later she felt this great sleepiness overcome her. She closed her eyes and her head pitched forward as she lost consciousness.

Annie looked for a moment as Heather quizzically then whirled to the door where she saw Tracy standing there with a small gun.

“Tracy! What the heck...” said Annie who then watched her lover pull the trigger and another dart hit Annie in the neck. Annie quickly knocked the dart off but it had already delivered its load of knockout drug into her bloodstream.

Annie tried to get up but her knees buckled. She finally fell to the side on the bed, completely knocked out.

Tracy triumphantly walked into the room the two unconscious blondes lay asleep in.

“Good thing you cry really loud,” she said as she massaged Annie’s slack face “You two aren’t going anywhere but to serve my masters.”

(to be continued with the final chapter)