The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motor City Nymphos

Finale

By Rinky Dink

(FF, MC)

Tracy hoisted the limp body of her official lesbian lover, Annie Harpring, over her shoulder and grimaced a bit.

Annie was not exactly a pixie, being 6-feet tall and solid with muscle, befitting the most beloved women’s basketball player in the world, but Tracy was in exceptional shape thanks to her job at the For Ladies Only health club and was able to handle the load.

Annie’s long arms swayed across Tracy’s back and her blonde hair swung around as Tracy guided her carefully down the stairs, but she was able to maneuver successfully and laid her down in the middle of the front room with little problem, next to the two other unconscious blondes.

Dr. Heather Slick, with her bone-thin model like figure, had been a much easier carry thought Tracy as she looked at the three sleeping beauties. Tracy had nailed the teen Cynthia Fields with the dart gun earlier, getting her in the back while she was doing the dishes.

That had been her original assignment, to knock out Cynthia and bring her back to FLO for reimprinting. Overhearing Heather and Annie discuss ending FLO’s mind control program while she had the tranquilizing gun had just been a fortuitous coincidence.

Det. Bev Wilcox had been so distraught at losing Cynthia as her lesbian lover FLO execs were worried she might break free of her brainwashing, like Cynthia had done, and having someone in their corner in the police department was deemed too important to risk.

Tracy had been ordered to get Cynthia so she would be hypnotized even deeper and rekindle her love of Bev.

Tracy felt wet looking at her bounty. As her free will had been totally drained out of her, doing FLO’s business was the ultimate for her, and she knew she had done the company proud with these three prized beauties.

“I feel so deliciously evil,” thought Tracy. “It feels really good. Thanks to the company, no more me trying to be a goody two-shoes like Anne. I’m back to the bad old Tracy.”

She then knelt down to her lover Annie, watching her large breasts go up and down in a steady fashion as she breathed shallowly. She went inside her t-shirt and began fondling those breasts she had many times suckled in sexual ecstasy, totally in love with their owner.

“Well Annie, welcome to your new life,” giggled Tracy. “You’ll work for FLO now, although Vicki said to keep up appearances you can still play basketball. She said we already have $2 million in deposits from people to have sex with you. Between that and all the free public relations work you will be doing for FLO, you’re going to be a very busy bunny.

“And for once, I’m the superior. Nice twist, I think. I get to boss you around, in and out of the sack now.”

Tracy then deeply kissed the slackened face of Annie.

“Ironic, isn’t it Anne,” she whispered into her unhearing ear. “You risked your life to stop Dr. Satyriasis from making me a Nympho-Slave like you. Now, I got zapped first and I’m going to turn you into almost the exact same thing — a mind-controlled lesbian sex slave — and I have no intention of fighting to stop it.

“Actually, can’t wait to get your brain good and conditioned, the FLO way.”

She then cast a glance at the unconscious body of Heather Slick and glowered as she crawled over to her prone figure. Heather had once been a high fashion model and came in fourth in the Miss United States Pageant before she turned to an academic life, and was still quite striking.

“Hmm, I’ve got big plans for you Doctor,” said Tracy as she dipped her hand down Heather’s slacks and began rubbing her clit. “Anne was right, you are such a raging closet lesbian. Hiring nothing but hot looking blondes for your office. It’s so obvious but don’t worry. I’m taking you way out of the closet.

“I think I’ll make you extremely attracted to young girls, That should create a scandal soon enough when you hit on the freshmen in your class. No more in the closet for you, hot teenage lesbian sex will be your greatest desire. And when you’re fired for being a slut then you can come crawling to me for a job. You’ll make a good OLF Spa Slut.

“And, oh, just for fun I’m going to make you very attracted to me. To have you getting wet at the mere sight of me will be so much fun!”

Heather let out a small moan as her body reacted to the sexual stimulation Tracy was providing even though she lay still asleep.

“Closet lesbian freak,” muttered Tracy.

Tracy was about to take off Cynthia’s blouse and play with her large, creamy breasts when the doorbell rang.

The three women’s bodies were not in the sightline of the front door so Tracy was able to get up and answer it quickly.

She didn’t want outsiders nosing around too long before she loaded her cargo into a van and went to the assigned FLO programming station.

When Tracy opened the door it was simply a deliveryman from a printing company. He was dropping off the proof of a poster advertising the Annie Harpring Foundation sent over for Annie to inspect.

Tracy took the poster and promised to get it to Annie and the deliveryman quickly left.

Tracy stood in the foyer and looked at the poster.

At the top was a drawing of a young girl, dirty, bedraggled, with several bruises from possible beatings, with torn schoolbooks and a vacant, defeated look in her eyes. At the bottom was the same girl, now looking clean, confident, well-dressed, clutching a degree in her hand and striding with purpose and a gleam in her eye.

In the middle of the poster was the line: “Help the Annie Harpring Foundation make this happen!” along with a picture of a smiling Annie surrounded by young girls obviously thrilled to be in their role model’s presence.

Tracy’s eyes began tearing. All the conniving and maneuvering she had done in the name of FLO against her basic values suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks.

The denying of women a college education; turning smart, promising girls into lesbian whores, damaging her close friend Cynthia’s future and now about to wreck the life of the woman she had loved almost more than life itself, all this she had done in the name of the profit margin of the company that had taken control of her.

Tracy knew there would now be no Annie Harpring Foundation. Once Annie began getting programmed to serve FLO, she wouldn’t have the time or the financial resources to support it, as almost all her efforts would be in service to FLO and her earnings would take a sharp dip.

Tracy went back to the living room, sat in a chair in front of the three women she had just knocked unconscious, and began crying. She had been just like the girl in the top of the poster growing up: beaten, poorly cared for, confused and unloved with seemingly no way out of her circumstances.

She had through sports finally pulled herself out of the quagmire of her rotten childhood. But Tracy knew most kids were not basketball stars and would be stuck in miserable lives with no way out because of what she was about to do to Annie.

“Why do I care,” thought Tracy. “I am a loyal employee. I’ve never questioned anything FLO has made me do. I am their servant, they own me. It’s not for me to question the reason for FLO’s orders.

“It is best for the company that I do this to Anne. Who cares about anything but the company. I am their property, I am there’s to do as they see fit.”

However, Tracy could not stop crying. She didn’t know where it was coming from but she knew she had to stop it and get Annie, Heather and Cynthia to the reprogramming center, but her legs did not move and the tears continued to flow.

Suddenly, Tracy heard a noise and looked up. In front of her she saw Cynthia with a vase in her hand, ‘shit, the drug wore off on her,’ Tracy thought, and before she could put up a hand in protest the vase came crashing down on Tracy’s head and her world went black.

* * *

When Tracy regained consciousness she saw that she was in her own bed but tied spread-eagled with rope. She tried to struggle with her bonds but they had been tied too well, and she was not at full strength as her head hurt like hell.

She saw dimly but then with more clarity the shapes of three bodies in front of her, she finally could make them out: Heather Slick, Cynthia Fields and Det. Bev Wilcox. Two of the three had been in her complete grip of power, ready to obey any order she gave without question.

“Are you OK Tracy, I’m sorry I had to crack you over the head with the vase,” said Cynthia as she came up and dabbed the bruise on Tracy’s head with a cool rag. “I’ve never hurt anyone in my life but you were acting really weird. Dr. Slick’s explained to us what FLO did to you, we’re all so sorry.”

“FLO didn’t do anything to me I didn’t want, or still want,” said Tracy, who although she now had doubts about FLO still considered herself to be their property. “You and Bev should march right back to work as loyal employees and be glad you work for such a great company. After you untie me of course.”

“Sorry Tracy, it doesn’t work anymore,” said Bev plainly. “Believe me, until Heather deprograms me, your words ring in me like there is no other truth and instinctively I want to obey your orders but now that Heather’s explained to me what happened, I can resist it. Although it’s tough, and I will miss the sex.

“I see now why all these girls fell under FLO’s spell so easily. A lifestyle of fitness and sex is quite appealing. I have to admit I was having a high old time working for you and sleeping with Cynthia.

“But if it’s not the lifestyle, or sexual orientation, I or the rest of these girls chose, it’s not right to force us into it.”

“You are a loyal employee, you must do what’s best for the company, FLO knows what’s best for you Cynthia and Bev, now obey!,” shouted Tracy in a desperate attempt to get her former thralls back into line.

For a second, Cynthia and Bev had the vacant-eyed look of hypnotized employees but it was just a flashback. Cynthia ran out of the room, tears in her eyes, while Bev flipped open a notebook.

“Should I book her doc?” said Bev.

“No, she is not of her own right mind,” said Heather. “The thought of her rotting in jail is appealing to me personally but it wouldn’t be right. She did not do these actions of her own free will. Do not look at her as the fun-loving fitness manager you knew, see her as she is at this moment, a programmed robot with human skin.”

“That’s horrible,” said Bev. “I hope me and Cynthia are not like that.”

“No, from what I can tell Tracy is a special case, she must somehow fit into their larger plans than just working at a fitness center,” said Heather. “Go downstairs and wait for me and we’ll begin the de-programming process for you and Cynthia immediately.”

After Bev left it was just a bound Tracy and Heather left in the room.

“I have a normal question,” said Tracy. “I know why you tied me up but why the heck am I naked.”

“To make sure you weren’t hiding any other weapons,” said Heather.

“No, because you are a closet lesbian and this was a way to see a good looking female body without getting caught,” said Tracy.

“I’d slap you but I know it’s not really you talking,” said Heather with fire in her eyes.

“Yes it is and you know it,” spat out Tracy. “Yes, my body and mind are controlled by FLO, willingly, gladly even, but it’s still me inside here. And I know your secret.”

“What?, that claptrap Annie thinks, just because I don’t date much that I am a lesbian,” said Heather.

“No, Annie’s not very hip when it comes to relationships, but I am,” said Tracy. “It didn’t take much deduction. I know you are in love with Cynthia.”

Heather’s eyes just widened.

“The moment you stepped into this house I saw the way you looked at her, the way you stroked her hair just now, the way you are so formal with everyone but always call her Cyn or Cynny. You want to lick her pussy so bad you can almost taste it…..”

“That’s enough!!” shouted Heather. “Your mind is so sick and twisted I’m ready to throw you in the loony bin. If not for Annie’s feelings for you I’d do that right now instead of help you regain your senses.”

“Well, I wouldn’t do it right now Slick,” said Tracy with a Cheshire cat grin. “Because, thanks to FLO’s hypnotizing techniques, I have an even bigger secret.

“Cynthia feels the same way about you. She is absolutely dying to lick you up and down.”

“Really?” said Heather softly before snapping out of it. “Shut up and get some sleep dirtbag. We have a lot of work to do unscrambling your brain, beginning tomorrow.”

Tracy just sat there and smiled. She knew she had gotten to Heather.

“Hey, where is Annie?” asked Tracy finally.

“She is downstairs, she is way too upset to see you,” said Heather. “What’s happened to you broke her heart. For you to attack her like that, she’s just devastated. She did love you very much Tracy.”

“And I love her, next to my FLO duties I care about her more than anything,” said Tracy.

“Well, maybe you can help me with something if you still care about Annie,” said Heather. “While you were unconscious I put her in a light trance and discovered someone had messed with her head. A woman named Sarah Burke had Annie hypnotized into wanting to be heterosexual.”

“What!!” screamed Tracy at the top of her lungs.

“You know this women, Bev was going to run a check on her,” said Heather.

“Sarah Burke is on the board of FLO, I’ve met her many times,” said Tracy. “That cocksucking bastard! She really liked me. I know what she wanted, to have Anne break up with me so I could be her own lesbian girlfriend.

“She’s my superior at FLO. I’ve been betrayed! They promised I could still have Anne as my girlfriend no matter how deeply I was under their control. They were going to screw me. Bastards!”

Tracy then caught a glimpse of the Annie Harpring Foundation poster that had caused her to be caught in the first place. It was standing on a seat on the other side of the room but Bev had been blocking her view of it until now.

Tracy, who hadn’t cried in years, began sobbing for the second time this day: “All those poor girls I was going to let have horrible lives like I had. All for a bunch of backstabbers! Help me Heather! I don’t want to be FLO’s tool anymore.”

For the first time ever, Heather felt some tenderness for Tracy.

She didn’t see her as the person who had turned her beloved wholesome Annie into a lesbian freak but as a young woman with major trouble in her head. who was reaching out to her hated enemy for support. She came up and gently touched Tracy on the cheek.

“Don’t worry Tracy, I’m a professional. Everything will be alright,” she said soothingly. “I helped Annie. I’ll help you.”

* * *

With Tracy’s testimony, Bev was able to get a court order to break into FLO headquarters and seize all the records and equipment. Being so business-like it was all there, who had been hypnotized, to what level, for what purpose, and where.

All the members of the For Ladies Only syndicate where thrown in jail for 10 to 20 years, with a couple of years extra for Sarah Burke for what she did to Annie and her brother and associate were caught as well.

Heather headed a team of deprogrammers to return all the instructors to normal. Debbie D’Antonini did take the Madonna scholarship to the University of Michigan and Bonnie went back to play for the Wheels.

However, about a third of the girls said they genuinely enjoyed working at the health club and did not want to stop, most of them became part-owners of the particular FLO club they were working at as part of the court-ordered liquidation of FLO.

Secretly, Bev estimated that almost half of the formerly brainwashed women also continued to enjoy lesbian sex on some level, although she knew it was not her business, they were now free to do whatever they wanted sexually.

And Bev had other things on her mind now anyhow.

Thanks to her cracking the case that everyone else had told her to forget, she had been promoted to captain, the youngest, man or women, in the history of Wayne County to reach that level.

The party to celebrate Bev’s promotion was held at Annie’s house. Everyone who had worked on the case or at the Grosse Pointe FLO with her was there, but now clear-eyed.

Debbie and Bonnie came together but Bonnie kept emphasizing they were “just good friends.” While Debbie slung her arm around her waist and winked.

Kimmy was ecstatic that she had been given the same freshman dorm room at the university that Annie had stayed in. “I’ll never change the sheets,” gushed Kimmy who also had a list of the best lesbian hangouts on campus that Tracy had slipped her.

Heather and Annie just sat on the coach in the main room. Neither was a party animal but they were glad it appeared all their friends seemed to be having a good time.

“Once again Heather you saved me from becoming a mindless lesbian sex slave,” said Annie with a smile.

“No, once again the positive influence you have on other people saved yourself, I just helped it along,” said Heather. “We still make a great team, you and I, Annie, even now when you don’t work for me.”

“Well, I’m sure Cynthia is more than an adequate replacement for me in the department, she did you real proud here Heather,” said Annie. “She’s some girl. Whoever ends up with her will get quite a prize.”

“Yes, I know,” sighed Heather.

Heather knew Cynthia would be far too shy to admit her true feelings for Heather, if what a brainwashed Tracy had said was even true, but she also knew for propriety sake she could never reveal her feelings to Cynthia, which at the moment were extremely conflicted.

“When are you and Cynthia heading back to the university,” said Annie.

“A few days, there are still some naturally submissive girls we still have to complete deprogramming,” said Heather. “It’s tougher when they actually like being enslaved.”

“I’d be better off liking it because I seem to get it a lot,” laughed Annie.

Tracy, a beer in hand, sat down in a chair beside the pair.

“How’s my favorite couple doing,” she said with a wink.

“Now Tracy don’t start something,” said Heather who did not want to get into the “closet lesbian who platonically dated Annie,” stuff again. “You have your own mind and free will back so you have no excuses.”

“Just kidding doc,” she smiled.

“I still can’t believe they conquered your mind and will so completely,” said Annie. “I mean, Heather will even have to admit, Tracy is like the most independent, iron-willed person ever.”

“They were really smart about it,” said Heather. “Basically, they wired Tracy’s obedience to her cunt. The more she obeyed and the deeper she fell under their control, the more sexual pleasure they gave her. They found the one weakness in our super-strong willed girl here, sex.”

“Yeah I know, they turned me into one big constantly horny cunt, and I liked it, a lot,” said Tracy. “That’s probably why they were able to control me so thoroughly, they were giving me my dream, an unending stream of girl on girl sex.”

“You OK Trace, this is the first time you’ve seen a lot of these girls since, you know,” said Annie with concern.

“Oh I’m fine, Heather here did a good job of returning me to the normal obnoxious person I’ve always been,” said Tracy. “I do admit. It’s a bit disappointing that now when any of my former employees says nice things to me that they no longer automatically offer me their bodies for sex.

“I have to offer them a couple of drinks first.”

Tracy then laughed and Annie and Heather joined in.

“Hey are you guys, uh, still together,” asked Heather in a hushed tone.

Tracy got a sad, faraway look in her eye and Annie just sighed.

“No, we’ve decided to go our separate ways,” said Annie. “We talked and talked and decided it was best, for now, if we were apart.”

“We still care very deeply for each other Heather but it’s not the right time in either of our lives to settle down into a permanent relationship, heck, we’re just both out of college, we need to sow our wild oats,” said Tracy.

“And all the stories I heard about Tracy’s sowing, wow, once they took control of you, you were really the queen of pussytown,” said Annie. “Like, Cynthia said one time, when they were really backed up, you took on the whole Michigan State softball team yourself? My Lord.”

“To be honest, I’d love for you to come back to the university as a subject Tracy,” said Heather. “I don’t think I’ve ever met a woman who has such a naturally high sex drive. I’d love to study your metabolism.”

“No thanks doc, but that’s why me and Annie decided to take a break in our relationship,” said Tracy. “After all of this, I have some issues to settle involving how much sex I need to be happy and whether I can be monogamous with my constant need for huge amounts of sex.”

“And I need to figure out everything with my life,” said Annie. “With all that’s happened and is happening, a relationship is not something I have the energy to tend to properly right now.

“And don’t repeat this either one of you, although I know it will make your day Heather. I’m not sure I really am a lesbian.”

“Anne!” said a shocked Tracy. “You love eating pussy. I can testify to that.”

“I love eating YOUR pussy,” said Annie. “You’re so good at sex Tracy, straight or gay, any woman is going to like having sex with you. And you are so nice, and fun and good in bed, sexual orientation is suspended when it comes to you, a straight woman will fall for you just as easy as a gay one.

“All I know is, since we decided to break up I really don’t have much desire to date other women. After being with you Trace, they all kind of pale in comparison frankly.

“One of Bev’s detective friends a little while ago asked me to go to the Policeman Benevolent Society Ball with him and I said yes. It’s for a good cause, my presence there will help raise money, and he is kind of cute, for a guy.

“I’ve been through so much sexual turmoil lately, I’m just taking my dating habits one day at a time for now. Who knows, when all is said and done maybe I’m into sheep.”

“Jeez Annie, you know were having veal for dinner,” said Tracy. “I can’t eat knowing it might be your new girlfriend.” And the two burst out laughing and hugged each other.

Heather knew she should be thrilled that Annie was no longer committed to being a full-fledged lesbian but for some reason she did not feel as much joy at the news as she expected.

“So, what about you Tracy, I heard the customers at the Grosse Pointe FLO really want you to continue as manager,” said Heather.

“Yeah, I know, and I like the women there but I think it’s best if I moved on and made a clean break of this place, too many ghosts of pussy-licking pasts around here,” said Tracy. “I think I’ll go somewhere warm, like California, where I can wear skimpy clothing all year and see what’s up there.

“The one good thing about FLO is now on my resume I have some experience in the fitness industry, so I should be able to find a job at a health spa or club there. I heard Malibu has some nice places I might fit in there with.”

“You know, one of the girls I played with at the all-star game is from Los Angeles, she goes to a place called the Women’s Celebrity Health Spa in Malibu to work out,” said Annie. “It’s a nice place but she says its not doing too well, could use some new blood with the instructors, I’ll give her a call if you want.”

“That’d be great Anne, I think I’d like to work with famous Hollywood types, sounds like a place I could make my mark,” said Tracy. “I still think the basics of what For Ladies Only was about, combining working out with sex, could work, although of course the sex would have to be consensual

“Unless I hypnotize them of course.”

All three women laughed at that last statement.

“I’m sure whatever you do there, you’ll have some interesting stories to tell me when I visit,” said Annie.

“You can bet on that,” said Tracy with a smile, already thinking about the possibilities.

THE END