The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MRS. ARROGANT TAMED 2—1

* * *
(NC, MC, humiliation)
* * *

Disclaimer : Read No Further If You Are Under The Age Of 18 Or If You Are Offended By Graphic Descriptions Of Sexual Activity. All Characters, Situations, And Locations Are Purely Fictional.

I love to hear from readers. Please let me know what you think. Thank you...

Not having posted in a long time, I can use the advice :)

* * *

FRIDAY:

“This is not happening”...

She’d lost count of how many times that simple phrase had echoed through her tortured mind, over and over and over again. Yet, the truth belied her attempts at self-denial. The nightmare was real. It was a miracle she hadn’t gone crazy. It wasn’t supposed to be this way. Alicia was always in charge. “I’m the one who’s in control” she repeated to herself... “Not him... Me...” To no avail... She continued fingering herself for all she was worth, naked and spread on the floor.

Alicia had never felt pathetic in her life. Angry or frustrated sometimes. But never helpless or pathetic. She felt pathetic now... A naked quivering figure engulfed in a sea of futile rage.

* * *

Rudy had spent the day choking down beers. There were two reasons for this: Unlike at Princeton, Rudy knew all the Manhattan bars that didn’t ID, which was information best put to use. Secondly, using his newly-found power would require, at least initially, more boldness than he could muster soberly.

He’d never been too popular with the girls. At 5 foot 9 with a few pounds extra, he was hardly a jock. He didn’t know many Jewish jocks. Usually, what he lacked in sex-appeal, he made up in brains, which was enough to garner plenty of respect, at least at Princeton. He had landed his fair share of scores in high-school, few that they were in a private Manhattan academy. His first year in college, however, had not been the “sex-fest” he’d hoped for. No matter. “Sex-fest” was waiting for him back home. He was interning as a trader assistant on Wall Street, with only a few weeks left before the school started again. He was determined to make the best of this opportunity.

Rudy had been daydreaming about Alicia ever since he was a teen. It was his regular encounters with Alicia in the elevator that had first made him pick a new hobby in the bathroom. She must have been a junior or senior in high-school then—he could still picture her in that kinky plaid skirt, her defiant breasts straining against the plain white blouse. It was an image that was carved into his head, no doubt as a direct consequence of many sessions of self-gratification. She and her sister... “Two little fuckdolls” he grinded his teeth. Lara was more of a tease, very subtle. Both sisters were snotty as hell, but Alicia had no match for her self-assured haughty arrogance... He couldn’t wait to fuck her brains out.

“Hello, George” he greeted the doorman as he entered the building. In his early 50s, George had been guarding the door for the residents of 695 Park Avenue for more than 20 years; as long as Rudy could remember. He was always the perfect gentleman of course, professional in attire and respectful in his manners—except when he was talking to his young pal.

“What’s going on?” Rudy asked.

“Same ol’, same ol’... How’s college Rudy? Seen any action yet?". Having hid the young teen’s playboys in the mailroom, or having purchased the alcohol needed for the occasional party thrown when the parents were gone, George was that rare adult on the side of the miscreant youngster.

“Not bad” Rudy lied.

“Yeah?” laughed George.

“So, have you seen Alicia today?” Rudy inquired, out-of-mischief more than anything else—had George known Mrs. Cataluna-Dewey was in her apartment naked and spread, he’d go bonkers.

“No, I have not had the pleasure today” George replied roguishly. The two were used to making vulgar comments about the Cataluna sisters, provided none of the distinguished residents were around. They had exchanged many guilty looks in the past as Alicia and Lara walked into the building, their sight an instant tease.

“Is she the fuck of the century or what?” Rudy joked boldly.

“She certainly is... Haughty as hell, though. I don’t know whether to envy or pity Mr. Dewey, as good a man as he is”: They’d married 6 months ago.

Alicia usually treated personnel awfully, especially in the case of George, since she knew damn well behind the smile of the doorman was a pair of eyes stripping her naked every time he held the door for her.

“Yeah, she certainly must be a pain in the neck... You know where her sister is?”

“I believe she’s with the parents in the summer home... I hear she might come to New York...”

“Wouldn’t that be interesting?” Rudy pondered enthusiastically. “Anyway, catch you later George...”

“I’ll be right here as usual Mr. Goldberg” the doorman tipped his hat.

By the time he pushed the 12th floor on the elevator Rudy had a hard-on big enough to knock down the walls.

* * *

“Click”.

Alicia tensed at the unmistakable sound of the opening door. Fear clutched her heart stronger as she heard footsteps approaching. Then there he was, Rudy towering over her head like a giant, an amused grin on his face.

“Having fun?” he inquired mockingly.

She wondered in fear what was next. But Rudy was tired of playing games: He lifted Alicia off by the hair and threw her onto the leather love-seat in the livingroom. His bemused looks gave way to a visible, predatory hunger.

“I wanted to do this to you since I was twelve years old, you arrogant cock-teasing cunt...” he growled as he unbuckled his jeans. “Now, I am going to have my way with you... no ifs, no buts.”

He positioned himself on top of her, looking right into Alicia’s eyes. His hands rolled the firm globes of flesh on her bosom. “From now on, you are my fucktoy” he emphasized each word... “and by the time I’m through with you, you will have been fucked in every conceivable way”. With that he plunged forward; he began pounding at her viciously, as if he wanted to drill right through her. His veins were pumping with power and lust. His heart beat like a drum. Alicia could only respond to his thrusts with high-pitched moans as Rudy crushed her under his weight. She was already wet from a day of deprivation.

Amidst Alicia’s moans, the pleasure consuming his mind, and the adrenaline rushing through his veins, Rudy lost all sense of time. He continued bucking with all the force he could muster. He was no virgin but nothing could compare to this. He could feel her softness all around him, her curvy flesh was a feast for his hands. And every shriek, scream and moan that escaped through her lips sent a fresh jolt of power through his mind. Even as the young woman quivered under the strength of his incessant pounding, he could see it all in his plaything’s eyes: Fear, despair, shame... and futile anger. She was his property. All his. To do with as he pleased. Rudy exploded like he’d never in his life...

* * *

He dropped himself onto the leather couch, completely wasted. “That was the best fuck of my life” he said to himself, and he was certain it wasn’t because he’d had only so few.

Once he was relieved, Rudy got thinking. He had a few weeks with Alicia, until James came back. In the mean time, he had a summer internship lined up and could not afford to baby-sit his slave all day long. A robotic Alicia wouldn’t do; far too dangerous...

She was still panting on the love-seat. “Sit up” Rudy ordered the naked woman. He pulled out a medallion dangling from its chain. He kept it with him for a purpose: He’d become an expert hypnotist in college, which was how his interest in mind-control had first started. Usually, hypnotizing someone was hard, impossible if the subject resisted. But it would be a piece of cake with Alicia, who had to follow all his instructions in full detail. Her mind was open to him like a naked canvass. Rudy could hypnotize her deeper and smoother than he ever had anyone, make her believe anything...

Once she was in a helpless trance, it was easy to instill in her the suitable submission. Specificity was too indiscreet, and too complex. With a mind opened so wide, there was easier ways to control a person:

“Alicia”.

“Yes” she answered.

“You refer to me as Master”.

“Yes, Master”.

“When I awake you, you will be the same as you were before, except you will obey me unconditionally.”

“Yes, Master” .

“And if you don’t obey me, terrible things will happen”.

“Yes, Master”.

“Thus, no matter what orders I give you, and no matter how much you want to disobey, you will obey”.

“Yes, Master”.

“No matter what the orders are, the alternative is far worse”.

“Yes, Master”.

“And that’s true even if you can’t remember what these terrible things are”.

“Yes, Master”.

“You don’t find it at all curious that you can’t remember what the alternative is, but that it is far worse, you know for sure...".

“Yes, Master”.

No matter how much she hated being a puppet in Rudy’s hands, she’d follow his orders with diligence and intuition, follow not just the words but the sprit of his commands. Alicia couldn’t avoid being the accomplice in her own demise, no matter how much malice and enmity boiled inside her.

“Wake up”.

Alicia regained her consciousness, not remembering the last five minutes. The last thing she remembered was Rudy fucking her. She hated him for it, but she knew she had no choice but to obey. The alternative was far worse...

Rudy leaned back in the sofa, now relaxed.

“Now, go clean yourself. Take an icy shower.” He ordered. “And fix me a sandwich, I’m starving”...

Alicia jumped into the cool shower in gratitude, trying to wash away all the shame and frustration. As the cold water splashed against her molested body, she couldn’t even bear to ponder what more Rudy had in store for her. She emerged from the bath after cleansing in water for a long time. She got into a sexy lingerie set, complete with stockings and garter belt, just as he wanted; put on heavy make-up, as well. For all her fury, she could not imagine the consequences of disobedience.

She strolled into the kitchen wearing her highest-heels, to fix Rudy’s sandwich. Ordinarily, she’d delegate such menial tasks to the maids—she hardly knew how to cook much of anything—but this morning after her encounter with Rudy, they had been wisely sent home for the weekend. She carefully sliced the tomatoes and the cucumbers, and prepared the best sandwich she could ever make.

As she walked into the living room with the tray, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror: Dressed in her sexiest undies, sporting reddest of the red make-up, standing on towering high-heels—she looked like a whore.

Rudy was seated comfortably on the leather couch, watching Alicia’s “tape of confessions”. The sight of her naked, convulsing figure on the big-screen TV, reciting matters of such privacy for Rudy’s amusement was more humiliating than she could bear. She wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. Instead she leaned forward to present Rudy’s dinner.

“Your dinner, Master” she said in the manner of a concubine.

“Thank you, slave” Rudy smirked, giving her a playful slap on the ass like a boorish truck driver. “Now fetch me a beer, too”.

Once Alicia handed her Master a bottle of cold Grolsch, she stood patiently at the edge of the room like a servant girl, doing her best to avoid the unbearable spectacle on the screen.

Rudy finally stopped the tape as if he’d seen enough. “Have you ever sucked cock?” he inquired.

“No, Master”. Alicia flinched at the question.

“Not even for James?”

“I never performed oral sex on anyone, Master “.

“Why might that be?” Rudy knew Alicia was too much of a haughty pain-in-the-ass to put a dirty cock in her mouth, but asked anyway.

Alicia answered with helpless honesty. “It is a demeaning sign of submission; it’s the sort of thing common sluts do...” Alicia replied matter-of-factly, as if repeating lines from Andrea Dworkin—and the truth was, while even the wildest imagination wouldn’t confuse her for a feminist of any kind, she hated relinquishing power, to men or anybody else. Unfortunately, she knew full well this answer would only infuriate her tormentor.

“You ARE a SLUT!!” Rudy fumed. “You may think you’re some kind of aristocratic ball-buster, but you’re just another SLUT!! And you will learn to look and act like the shameless SLUT that you were made to be by the time I’m through with you... You’re just a glorified plaything for men; got it, slave?”

“Yes, Master” Alicia replied in horror.

“In fact, it’s time you began your training.” Rudy zipped down and whipped out his semi-limp cock. “Get down on your knees” he ordered abruptly.

Alicia kneeled before Rudy. She was almost face to face with his cock. “That’s a good girl... You’d better get used to it, you’ll be spending a lot of time on your knees from now on...".

“Now, I want you to suck my cock, but you’ll have to make it last” he instructed in detail. “There’s a Britney Spears concert on HBO, which I’d like to watch while you develop your oral skills on the perfect test subject, yours truly. You’d better be a fast-learner, I wanna be feeling the bottom of your throat within the hour. And make sure you put that sharp tongue of yours to good use.”

Satisfied with his instructions, Rudy leaned back, tuning into MTV. He was ordinarily no fan of the tacky teen-star. But the prospect of watching Britney dancing and singing, semi-naked in a soft-core schoolgirl uniform two sizes too small, while getting a prolonged blow-job, was just too good to pass.

Alicia took Rudy’s cock in her mouth as Britney Spears started performing her suggestive dance and prancing her stuff on the giant screen. For the next hour Alicia slaved over Rudy’s cock, slowly getting the hang of it. She was doing her best in spite of herself. She massaged his cock in her throat, her tongue darting underside his penis, slowly bringing him to the brink and then letting him relax ever so slightly. His cock tasted and smelled of his maleness, his pubic hair brushed against her face. The hard flesh filled her mouth, strained her jaws. But none of her aversion affected her performance.

As Alicia’s head bobbed up and down on his lap, Rudy’s breathing became more and more rapid. He felt great: Britney was dancing for him, while Alicia was diligently sucking his cock. He also realized it was much easier to imagine the teen tease on the screen in sexual scenarios while receiving a nice drawn-out blow-job. Not to mention the fact that, even though Alicia had never looked as juvenile as the teen tart on the TV, Rudy had seen her in the same school uniform way too many times during his boyhood. She was a fast learner: Following orders to perfection, the young woman was deep-throating Rudy in due time.

At last, it was too much: A few final soft strokes in Alicia’s throat took him over the edge. He flooded her unwilling mouth with his jism.

Alicia gagged with the flow of semen rushing down her throat. She felt degraded and exhausted, having sucked his cock for close to an hour.

And she prayed it was over, yet Rudy only seemed to crave more. She felt his hand grabbing her by the hair and pulling her up, as the TV went silent.

“You’ll have to get me hard again, slave” Rudy said dispassionately as he pushed her towards the master bedroom. He was determined to violate the haughty young woman in every fashion before the night was out. Alicia would forever know Rudy had his way with her in every imaginable way. “From now on, my cock will be wearing you like a glove”...