The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MULE

Chapter 18

After a long walk on the beach, a reasonably early night, and an early awakening I still hadn’t gotten a handle on whatever it was that had taken place with Angela. I had arrived at work wondering if I should discuss the matter with someone, but had then decided against it, not knowing what sort of reaction I might receive regarding my own sanity. My decision had been then to just let the whole thing simmer and turn it over to my subconscious mind to make sense of-for sure as hell I hadn’t been able to.

My first appointment that morning was with a woman by the name of Katyana Robertson, a Russian-born lady who had married a national. Her therapist had found her to be a mule of the first order, as he had termed her in his reference notes. I was curious to see if, mule of the first order, meant what I thought it might, or what I hoped it might.

Katyana arrived on time, was shown in to my office and now sat a little restless across from me while I quickly took mental notes for writing down later. Her reference notes had told me she was forty-one years of age, but she looked thirty-five or younger. Her hair was shoulder-length and jet black. I realised she was a very tall woman before she had sat down. Her figure and form were solid and shapely to say the least. She was married and had two grown children.

Today she wore a tweed suit of dull grey colour with the skirt reaching to midway down her calves. Her long hair had been tied up in a tight bun resting decoratively on the rear upper crown of the back of her head. Katyana Robertson looked for all the world like the typical cold-hearted Russian bureaucrat or secretary you read about in the spy thriller books or saw in the same type of movie. When she had introduced herself to me, the hand I took lightly, but firmly into my own was cold and firmer than mine, and her smile was restrained. Now, as I looked at her I saw her smile was non-existent. She looked up right then and locked into my relaxed gaze.

‘To be honest with you,’ She said, taking the lead, and the offensive. ’ I’m not at all sure why I am here. I believed my troubles were almost behind me. My therapist told me I had made very good progress and doubted if I would need many more sessions. Maybe you could tell me why he referred me to you if I was almost in need of no more therapy?’

Everything Katyana said had been correct. Her problem of insecurities were almost behind her-in fact, they were behind her. The only reason she was with me was because other powers wanted her to be there. Her voice contained just the hint of an accent, which sounded very sensual despite her cold demeanour.

‘Your therapist didn’t feel he had the skills to ensure your positive and quite remarkable changes remained permanent.’ I told her. ‘He was quite impressed with the effort and dedication you put in toward helping yourself and co-operating with him to achieve that goal. He wanted to make sure you did not have to ever visit a therapist again for that same problem, and only wanted to do the very best for you, even if it meant referring you to me in a determined effort to make that happen, for your best interests. I have to say I admire him for his unswerving loyalty to you and your well being.’

Katyana shifted a little in her chair, not immune to the array of small, but positive compliments included in my answer to her question. I even noticed a brief smile appear and then disappear as quickly as it had come. Now I could almost feel the wheels of this very intelligent woman sorting out everything I had told her, knowing she could only reach one conclusion-that she should be here with me if she wanted her changes to remain permanent and not have to enter therapy again for her problem.

‘Well, if it’s to be sure.’ She said a little hesitantly. ’ I have tried very hard with him. Many times he told me how well I was doing. And I haven’t seen him that many times.’

‘I know.’ I replied. ‘And I doubt if you will have to see me more than this one time as well. All I have to do and want to do is to cement all of his good work into a permanent resting-place inside your mind. How does that make you feel?’

Katyana held my gaze directly, a thin smile finding its way onto her mouth.

‘That makes me feel good.’ She answered. ’ I just want to get back to my normal life without feeling I’m some sort of crazy person anymore. And I don’t feel that way now, anyway. So, if it’s going to keep me this positive about myself and my life then that’s okay with me.’

‘That’s fine. May I call you Katyana?’ I asked.

‘Yes.’ She replied.

‘Okay. That’s fine, Katyana. I think we would be more comfortable in the therapy room just through there.’ I pointed. ‘Would you like to follow me and we can get started?’

‘Yes.’

We rose together, Katyana following me into the therapy room. She sat down in the recliner I gestured to her and made herself comfortable. Then I reached down and set the chair back one position. She sighed and settled a little more comfortably back down into the big chair while I sat down and picked up my therapy clipboard. I adjusted the lights down quickly to a dull glow, then focused myself down for the first induction with this so-called mule of the first order. I decided not to be subtle in the induction, for some reason.

‘Okay, Katyana. Whenever you feel you’re ready to .. begin to allow yourself to .. allow the hypnotic process to begin .. to help you achieve your final, permanent goals .. as your therapist has described them to me .. perhaps you might find it easier to .. help the hypnotic process commence more quickly and .. allow your gaze to settle restfully on the small pinpoint of light .. up there on the wall .. and just take three, relaxing breaths and .. not allow your eyes to wander .. for a single moment .. while the hypnotic process begins, now .. to help me to assist you .. to reach your objectives.’

I watched Katyana mouth the word, okay, but no sound came from her lips. She took the three breaths and settled deeper into the chair, seemingly co-operating fully with all that I’d told her so far.

‘Now, Katyana.’ I began again. ’ I know you can already feel the deep comfort of that chair .. and you can relax even more deeply than that if you just .. take three more deep, relaxing breaths, and .. not let your gaze move from that light .. until your inner mind does it for you .. all by itself, and .. when your eyes do begin to blink .. or water .. or feel very heavy and tired, or drowsy .. and your inner mind causes your eyes to .. close naturally now .. while you just take time out .. and take a well-deserved break for just a little while.’

I was taking it slowly with her, not knowing what triggers were in her mind from her therapist and not wanting to clash with any of them at this early stage if they were there. If Katyana was indeed the mule-type subject her therapist believed her to be then a slightly long-winded and natural induction would take her deeper than she had ever been before with him or any other therapist. At times in the past I had found that most therapists always seemed overeager to get their patients into trance quickly without realising the benefits of natural trance, where guiding was the key and not direct deepening suggestions. Katyana’s breathing had indeed slowed right down. Her chest rose and fell slowly and gently with her slowed breathing, while her right arm had already fallen off the armrest and down between her thigh and the side of the chair.

‘That’s fine, Katyana.’ I told her soothingly. ‘And no matter how deeply you reach into this relaxing trance .. that .. will be deeper than any you have ever reached before .. you will always be able to hear my voice .. quite clearly and .. respond to me .. if I should need you to .. by answering me .. or moving your head. Do you .. understand that clearly?’

‘Yeeesss.’ Katyana answered on her next exhalation, also nodding her head slightly at the same time.

‘That’s fine, Katyana. You’re doing perfectly.’ I reassured her. Now, You just relax with three more deep, relaxing breaths, now .. and when your inner mind is ready to review some important memories .. relevant to your aims and goals .. on a much deeper level of your mind, while .. you just keep on letting go completely .. you’ll find yourself becoming aware and maybe a little surprised .. when your heavy tired eyes .. slowly close down .. all by themselves .. that the hypnotic process has begun already .. and you didn’t even notice that .. while you take three more relaxing breaths, now .. and continue doing exactly what you’re doing .. because you’re doing perfectly now .. and can feel even more relaxed with .. your eyes can close now .. and relax and really let go the rest of the way .. now that you can already feel how deeply relaxed you are already .. and hadn’t even noticed how easy it was to .. allow yourself to be hypnotised so naturally .. and so enjoyably .. and even more deeply relaxed than you’ve ever been before .. and notice how each relaxing breath just .. takes you even more deeply down inside your deepest inner mind .. So you can enjoy your hypnotic trance .. which is just the same as sleeping .. .and taking time out for just a little while .. and allowing your body to, sleep, now, Katyana .. allowing your body to go deeper and deeper asleep.’

Katyana’s eyes had closed on cue and now remained firmly closed. Some rapid eye movement was occurring still as she settled deeper into her trance. I surmised at this stage that she did indeed display all the signs of being a mule. As to how much of a mule she really was remained yet to be determined, but continuing with the natural induction I was sure to find out in the fullness of the developing session and her ensuing trance. Her other hand had now fallen from the armrest of the chair and lay like the other-gently wedged between the side of the chair and her thigh. Katyana was displaying all of the signs of complete muscular relaxation. It was time to place my own trance key and amnesia triggers into her mind. If there was to be a conflict between my work and that of another therapist I’d soon find out.

‘Deeper and deeper into that peaceful and relaxing, sleep, now, Katyana .. deeper and deeper asleep .. while you, sleep now, Katyana .. just, sleep, now .. deeper and deeper asleep. Hold that feeling you’re experiencing right now .. focus fully on that feeling .. ignore everything else ... be fully there ... so you can forget to remember when you leave here .. what you didn’t need to pay attention to in the first place .. while your inner mind remembers everything .. that you can forget so easily and allow it to remember for you .. so that you simply don’t have to .. so you can go much deeper and really enjoy your trance .. and being this deeply hypnotised ... so you can forget to remember what you didn’t notice anymore .. and allow your inner mind to do it all for you .. because your inner mind remembers everything that you never even remembered to notice .. so you can go even more deeply now ... now that you don’t have to try to remember anything .. that you couldn’t remember noticing in the first place..and enjoy where you are .. and go deeper now .. sleep, now, Katyana .. deeper and deeper asleep.’

I smiled when the suggestion of not needing to try to remember everything took hold of Katyana’s inner mind. Like being given permission not to have to have to do something she thought she would have to do her facial features just let go completely. Her face and jaw relaxed and her lips parted. I could see her tongue resting just behind her bottom teeth. It was just then I noticed, as I had done so many times before, that women seemed to have the knack of losing ten years in the look of their ageing when under deep hypnosis. I swear Katyana looked about thirty right then. I noticed her ankles had turned outwards as her feet had relaxed totally, but she still looked a little constrained in that business suit.

‘Can you hear me, Katyana?’ I asked gently.

Again she nodded gently as her lips mouthed the word, yes, but no sounds came forth.

‘I know you are very relaxed and you know you are deeply hypnotised. Isn’t that true?

Again Katyana nodded and mouthed silently her answer.

‘Yes. You are deeply hypnotised.’ I said. ‘And I think you would be delightfully surprised to find that .. you can reach a state of relaxation .. ten times as peaceful as you are right now .. if I were to guide you .. with the appropriate suggestions that .. you could follow .. in belief without question and .. faith without doubt that .. you will go ten times as deeply into hypnosis .. as you are right now .. if you found yourself naturally .. and easily .. following those suggestions .. for your own long-term good and benefit. Would that be of interest to you .. in the achieving of your aims .. from the deepest trance that you have ever reached .. that is more peaceful than you have ever experienced before?’

Again Katyana nodded and mouthed her silent answer of agreement.

‘That’s fine, Katyana.’ I told her. ‘You will now be able to .. remain completely entranced in the deep trance state you are right now and .. without disturbing that trance in any way .. you will find that you can easily open your eyes and see nothing but what you are doing when you .. rise slowly from the chair and .. remove all of your restrictive clothing that is preventing your body from .. really letting go that last little bit ..remove only the clothing that .. you know you’ve felt as restricting .. and remove all that clothing that you know is restricting you from achieving a deeper trance .. and when you’ve done that .. to lie back down in the chair, close your eyes ..and because you don’t have that restrictive clothing to prevent your trance deepening .. go ten times as deeply into hypnosis as you are right now. Do it now. Katyana. Do it now.’

I decided to allow Katyana herself to decide on just what pieces of clothing she found restrictive. Her eyes opened slowly and fully after a few blinks, her gaze staring upward at the point of light on the wall. She took deep breath and slowly sat up. Then she stopped there and sat unmoving for a full minute. I assumed her mind was either in conflict about undressing or deciding on what pieces of clothing to remove.

At any rate I was not worried. I was convinced she was fully hypnotised. Then, gazing still at the point of light on the wall Katyana rose to her feet. Her hands reached for her jacket and slipped it from her shoulders to let it fall to the floor in a heap. Her fingers then slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped that too from her shoulders. To my surprise then she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, allowing it to slip from her grasp the instant the clasp had become undone.

Her hands then reached behind her skirt and unzipped it, the noise quite noticeable in the silence of the therapy room. The skirt fell the floor around her ankles revealing a short slip, which also quickly feel in a heap around her ankles. Katyana’s thumbs then hooked into her blue panties and dragged them down to her ankles, whereupon she stepped slowly out of them and left them at her feet. She straightened fully, then slowly sat back down into the chair, lay back fully and extended the chair back to where it had been. Her hands and arms rested fully out along the armrests with her feet slightly apart. She took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly, sinking visibly down into the comfortable chair as she did so.

My body was incredibly hard and uncomfortable inside my trousers as I gazed upon her naked Russian loveliness. I had no idea she would remove all her clothing completely. She must be a naturist at heart, I thought, or maybe she was one of those women who found any type of clothing to be restrictive. At any rate, I was not complaining. Almost six feet of white-skinned naked woman lay before my admiring gaze, and I found myself doing just that-admiring her.

From the tip of her head to her naked toes she was the most perfectly formed and proportioned female I think I had ever laid my appreciative eyes upon. Her face had relaxed again, seemingly more so than it had been. Her mouth hung slack and wider open than previously with her now gentle and shallow breathing. Her neck seemed long and slender as it joined the strong shoulders, which supported her firm and ample breasts.

Large circles of dark brown accentuated the graceful beauty of each of her long dark nipples as they rested softly on the tip of each breast without sensuality lengthening them even further. Her waist curved elegantly to flow outward into her flat stomach, and graceful hips and thighs.

And central to those muscular thighs was adorned the largest thatch of lush, black and curly pubic hair I’d seen for a very long time. I could see she had trimmed the edge of her dark forest into a neat black triangle, but she had not thinned or pruned its thick lushness. Her toes again now pointed outward-a positive sign of her trance depth with the complete muscular relaxation of her long, strong leg muscles.

It took quite an effort for me to ignore her womanhood for the moment and focus back to what I was there to do, which was to take her as deeply possible into her trance state, proving whether she was a genuine mule in the real sense of the word or not. And so far, Katyana was doing wonderfully.

‘That’s fine, Katyana.’ I reassured her. ‘And now, as you allow yourself the reward of going .. ten times deeper into hypnosis trance than you were before .. you can already feel yourself .. letting go .. now that nothing constrictive prevents you from doing so. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ She murmured, surprising me with an actual voice reply.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly. And as you .. go now .. ten times as deeply as you were before .. into an even deeper trance state .. even more peaceful .. even more farther and farther away from everything .. every thought .. every concern .. every care .. you can know that everything is changing for you right now .. just as you wanted it to .. because you’re feeling differently now already .. you’re wiser now .. and you’re stronger now .. and I know you can feel that already within yourself .. and it was so easy to allow hypnosis to work for you .. without you even noticing that you’re changing completely right now .. just as you wanted to .. because you’re a different person now .. and you already know that .. because you can feel that already .. just as you wanted to be .. because you’re hypnotised now to make those changes permanent .. and it was so easy while you’ve been enjoying it so much that .. you didn’t even notice that all you had to do was .. just not try at all .. and just let it happen .. and allow the changes you really want to just take place .. all by themselves .. so that you can be very satisfied with the outcome .. and benefit in the manner you desire most .. which is what you wanted from the beginning. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ Katyana whispered again, loudly enough for me to hear.

‘That’s right. You’re a different person now .. to what you were before ... and from the moment I count to three and snap my fingers .. you’ll stay that way for the rest of your natural life .which is what you wanted from the beginning ... And easily follow each and every suggestion you hear from the sound of my voice .. and be very pleased with the outcome .. accepting what feels right for you .. in whatever is suggested to you by the sound of my voice .. and believing that hypnosis has worked easily for you and wasn’t at all what you were expecting .. and you can expect the unexpected, too .. just as you wanted from the very beginning .. without question .. and without doubt .. that your whole life has changed now .. and will continue to change as you keep changing .. just as you wanted to from the very beginning .. and all because of you .. and you should feel very proud of yourself for your achievement .. and feel very good about yourself .. without feeling guilty in any way .. because you deserve it .. and you know you do. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ Katyana answered quite clearly, yet remaining seemingly entranced and deeply relaxed and calm.

‘That’s right. It is true.’ I reinforced. ‘Everything I suggest to you is true and will be true, for you. Do you understand that hypnosis works that way .. for your own good .. that everything I say to you is true .. for as long as you believe you want it to be?’

‘Yes.’ Katyana breathed with a long exhalation.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly. You’re doing very well. And now that everything you wanted to change has changed .. and all because of you .. and because of hypnosis .. without question and without doubt .. you can feel really good about yourself now .. and when I count to three and snap my fingers .. you will awaken feeling very refreshed and completely changed .. with a feeling that something very important has happened to you .. that you deserve to have had happen .. and not just in a little way .. but in a big way .. and in every way you wanted to change for the better with .. everything you expected to change is changing still .. and has now changed for good .. even the positive changes you didn’t expect will really surprise you .. and in a very pleasing way .. and you can think of them as a nice bonus .. that you didn’t expect to be happening when you first came in here .. but they happened anyway .. just to make all your positive changes complete .. because you’re different now .. you’re stronger now .. and you’re a changed person now .. and everything is all right with you now .. because I say it is .. and this is so because you deserve it to be so .. and nothing less will be acceptable to you .. and when I count to three and snap my fingers .. this shall be your outlook .. because you are a completely different person now .. which is what you wanted. Isn’t this true?’

‘Yes.’ Katyana answered clearly.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly. One .. two .. three!’

I snapped my fingers beside her right ear as I said the number three, then sat back quickly in my chair. Katyana’s eyes snapped open instantly, then blinked a few times before finding my gaze and focusing on it after rolling her head to face my way a little. I smiled.

‘Do you feel as good on the inside as you look on the outside?’ I smiled at my naked Russian beauty.

Katyana answered truthfully with a beautiful, natural smile showing even more beautiful white, even teeth and healthy pink gums. Then she drew a deep breath and answered vocally.

‘Yessss.’ She grinned like a little girl.

In her doing what she did next, I knew, as she stretched and broke her gaze with me that the moment of truth was upon us both. She gripped both hands together and closed her eyes, stretching her upper torso toward her feet with a groan. Then her body seemed to freeze in its place. I assumed that her eyes had opened and she had become instantly aware of her complete and utter nudity.

Katyana remained frozen that way for at least a full minute by my sense of timing before slowly lying back down into the chair. She did not, however, make any effort to cover her obvious nudity, and instead, rested her hands and arms back along and on top of each armrest. Then she turned her face to me and held my gaze, her eyes showing nothing but calm and peace, without signs of any embarrassment, shame, anger or guilt. She smiled at me. Relieved, I returned her smile with one of equal sincerity. It was all going fine. I decided to take the offensive by stating the obvious.

‘Katyana, do you realise fully that you don’t have a single stitch of clothing on your entire body?’ I stated.

‘Yes.’ She smiled. ’ I do.’

‘Doesn’t that bother you in any way, in front of me, a perfect stranger?’ I led her.

‘No.’ She answered smiling, as if there was nothing whatsoever in the world wrong or unnatural in being clothed that way in front of me. ’ I’m a different person now. I’m changed. Maybe I’ll do a lot of things differently from now on. Who knows?’

‘That’s fine, Katyana.’ I smiled encouragingly, wanting to test her conviction further. ‘But how do you feel about having your breasts, nipples and thighs completely nude and open for me to see?’

Katyana dropped her gaze to her breasts, briefly, then to the centre of her thighs. It stayed there for a few seconds before returning to my face once more. She was still smiling naturally, as if she didn’t have a thing in the world to be concerned about.

‘I’m okay about it.’ She answered. ’ If you are. It doesn’t bother me at all. I’m natural, with nothing to be shamed of.’

‘What would your husband think of you if he knew you were okay with showing your total and complete nudity to me, a perfect stranger?’ I prompted further.

‘I don’t consider you a perfect stranger.’ Katyana replied smiling. ‘Not really, anyway. What I think is important-not my husband.’

‘That’s fine, Katyana. You’re doing perfectly and should be very proud of yourself.’ I stated with a beaming, sincere smile.

‘I feel terrific!’ Katyana beamed in return. ’ I really do.’

‘Then you accept willingly the changes that have happened from within your own inner mind, and the way they have reflected themselves in the way you feel about yourself right now?’ I asked.

‘Yes!’ Came her emphatic answer.

‘Sleep, now, Katyana.’ I said soothingly. ‘Sleep, now.’

‘Oh, Yes.’ Was all she said.

Katyana’s eyes closed immediately. She exhaled long and slowly, her shoulders relaxing fully into the chair beneath her. A gentle sigh escaped her lips as they parted when her jaw released all of its tension once again.

‘That’s fine, Katyana.’ I told her. ‘And every word you hear from this moment on .. you can feel as a soft, warm cushion to rest your weary head upon .. to take you deeper than ever before .. so all the changes you are so happy about .. can be incorporated into your total inner mind belief system. And you can be very happy right now .. and be very pleased with the outcome .. in the manner you desired most .. when I count up to three and snap my fingers .. when you will awaken feeling very happy .. and very refreshed .. and a completely new .. born-again woman of the nineties .. as you forget to remember .. what is only a clean white board now .. a blank tape .. an erased disc .. and remember to tell me .. what you felt like when your whole life was changing in every way for the better .. just as you wanted it to .. when you were having such a relaxing time .. and forgot to notice it happening .. while you enjoyed your deepest trance ever .. knowing how easy it was to .. allow hypnosis to happen for you ..whenever you hear my voice only .. guide you back here as it just did a moment ago .. whenever you hear your very own trance key .. whenever you hear me say, sleep, now, Katyana .. and you’ll know .. you can make even more positive changes than you’ve made already .. and be very pleased with the outcome each time .. and I believe ... you can feel now that .. it’s a good feeling .. that you can feel right now .. to know .. you have your very own trance key .. that will help you achieve such positive changes in your life .. whenever you wish to. Do you believe that, too?’

‘Yes.’ Katyana answered clearly, a gentle smile reaching the corners of her open mouth.

‘That’s fine. And whenever you want me to help you again by just .. saying your very own trance key .. sleep, now .. you will want to allow and feel your inner mind close your heavy eyelids right down closed so beautifully .. and go deeper than before into your hypnosis trance .. that all of your changes will happen again .. just as they did this time .. just as they will next time .. whenever you hear me say your trance key .. sleep, now .. everything I suggest will happen to you .. will happen to you .. exactly as I say it will .. whether you are in trance .. or whether you are awake .. everything I suggest to your inner mind you will experience or do .. you will experience or do .. just like you did this time .. when all your positive changes happened so easily .. without you even noticing it .. while you relaxed in such a deep hypnotic trance .. when you enjoyed being hypnotised so easily .. without even trying .. without even noticing that everything had already changed for you .. without you even noticing .. that everything had changed for you .. just as you wanted it to .. right from the beginning .. which was where you first came in .. when you allowed yourself to be hypnotised so easily and so naturally .. not knowing what to expect .. and knowing you can expect the unexpected, too .. as well as the expected .. like you’ve just now seen when you were awake before .. and saw for yourself you were a completely changed person .. to what you were before .. and sleep like a baby without a care in the world every single night as the new person you are .. which is how you want to sleep every night. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’ Katyana answered immediately, although a little dreamily this time.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly.’ I told her. ‘Let yourself continue to drift deeper and deeper .. to a very special place you’ve never been before ... but you will know it when you get there .. and will let me know when you have arrived. There’s no depth to the deepest level of trance you can reach each if you want to make your changes of now .. and those changes you wish to make in the future .. as permanent as can be. Sleep, now, Katyana. Sleep, now .. very, very deeply indeed.’

‘Yee..eesssss.’ She responded with a long sigh and exhalation.

I watched her complexion pale before my eyes, sensing that Katyana really might have mule capabilities after all. Her lips paled as her breathing rate slowed. Softly I reached over and felt for her pulse. It was almost indistinguishable. All eye movement beneath her lids had ceased completely. Both arms had fallen beside her thighs and her feet each lay at forty-five degrees to the vertical. Her head had rolled sideways a little and lolled restfully there, her mouth slack and open, her tongue showing resting on the top of her bottom teeth. Katyana’s breasts showed almost no rise in her breathing whatsoever, such was the gentleness of each breath.

I was becoming excited as I always did when a subject went this deep naturally, ignoring completely her state of dress, or undress as the case may be. Now I decided it was time to prove to myself if she was indeed a mule. I relaxed and focused, saying my own Go trigger to my unconscious mind with each long, slow exhalation. I felt myself drifting down and down, the reality of the therapy room fading with each breath out.

I began to feel warm, with colours of every shade flashing around me, through me. A sinking feeling held me spellbound for several long seconds as I went with it and did not resist anything that came into my experience. It seemed as if I was sinking down in an elevator that was gaining speed, going faster and faster with each breath. I began to panic a little, then relaxed into my experienced with whatever it was, and trusting whatever it was would bring me no harm. The sinking feeling seemed to accelerate to a point where I had to trust my unconscious mind completely. I gave up all control and mentally let go of my consciousness. Everything spun crazily for a few moments. I found it hard to breathe.

Then everything stopped. Just stopped. No movement. No sound. Only calm. All-pervading peace and calm. I explored my sensory awareness, not knowing, not seeing, but feeling very safe and warm.

‘I am .. not alone .. now.’ sounded Katyana’s soft voice.

Katyana. I remembered her then. She was not alone. I had arrived at her level of trance. I focused my energies and calmed even more, relaxing into the feeling of warmth and safety afforded me by my own deep trance. Then I focused right down into the inner depths of my own inner mind.

‘I am with you, Katyana.’ I told her in thought only, as strongly as I could.

‘Yes.’ she replied the same way, without saying a word.

It had worked. Katyana and I had reached a deep enough level of mind set and relaxation that we could communicate at a level of synchronisation in mind wavelengths that vocal words were not necessary. I fought for a brief second or two to gently guide my mind back to the task at hand, yet keep my lucidity at the same time. I felt as if I was floating on a sea of perfect calm, warmth and safety. Once refocused I imaged to Katyana what I felt in the strongest way I could-that of warmth and safety, of peace and calm.

‘Yes.’ Came her reply immediately within my mind.

I imaged a picture of her being frightened and distressed and received an answer back from her mentally before I had even finished.

‘No,’ came the answer. ‘I’m not scared. We’re not alone.’

Her unexpected answer came to me so naturally and so calmly I almost didn’t notice it. When it did break through to my awareness I wrestled with the logic of her answer for some time, wondering what she meant, finally concluding that maybe she was hallucinating or distressing.

‘No. I’m not losing it.’ Came her answer as she obviously read my thoughts, or images of them at least. ‘We, are not alone.’

For some reason then I accepted her statement as true and reached out around me, trying to focus deeper within myself, imaging my inner mind expanding around me, feeling, searching for something, someone, anything at all that Katyana could obviously sense in her own awareness.

‘You have come again.’ Said a new voice inside my awareness.

I remained calm, even though that part of my awareness guiding or attempting to guide Katyana’s session was trying desperately, yet from a certain distance, to get a hold on whatever was happening. Then, a familiar voice, but not a voice-just the words, no sounds, but within my head, or mind-not male or female. I relaxed and stopped trying, deciding without deciding to just go with it, whatever it was.

‘You are learning.’ sounded within my mind.

I stilled my thoughts, and, without knowing or choosing so, deepened my focus and let go of all fear and tension at what was happening. All around me then filled with a mist. I don’t recall what colour, if any, was there before, but now it was a warm, grey mist, like a fluffy, soft cloud. I felt like I could reach out and touch it-wrap it around myself and just go to sleep.

‘Me, too.’ came Katyana’s thought inside my awareness. Somehow I knew she was not distressed or alarmed by this sudden turn of events.

‘There is no reason to be.’ Came the non-voice inside my head. ‘This is where you’ve visited briefly before, and have wanted to come for a long time, so you could discover it was where you thought it was. Katyana needed to come here so she could know truly in her heart that her changes would be permanent, as you have told her already. She needed you. You needed her, this time, only to be told you will not need her next time.’

My mind and awareness took in every word, but they were not words and did not come to me in words, but in intent, in meaning. I reflected on them, recalling them, ingesting them, when all of a sudden I felt as if the temperature had been turned down.

‘We are alone.’ Came Katyana’s thoughts, a statement of truth in the feeling I had just felt in a temperature decrease or something of the like. Whatever it was had gone and my thoughts turned to Katyana fully.

‘I’m all right.’ Came her answer to reading my thoughts of concern.

‘Count up to ten, Katyana.’ I imaged or thought to her. I wasn’t sure which, but I kept on. ‘Count up to ten and bring yourself slowly up with me. When you get to ten you will wait for me there, just above sleep.’

‘Yes.’ She answered in mind.

I focused on five for full awareness of my own mind, knowing I’d reach that state before Katyana. When I opened my eyes I was surprised to find my head bent fully forward against my chest. My arms lay draped down the sides of my chair and my torso had slumped a little to the left. I remained that way for a few seconds, breathing awareness into my mind and body, until I felt fully back with it all. Slowly I straightened up and glanced down at Katyana, who remained as I last remembered seeing her, relaxed and absolutely peaceful as if she was simply deep asleep. I stretched, working out the kinks in my back and neck. Then I focused on Katyana once again. There were things that needed doing until I could figure out just what the hell was going on.

‘Katyana.’ I said softly.

‘Yes.’ Came her vocal answer, clearly.

‘Everything has changed for you now .. just as you wanted it to .. right from the beginning .. which was where you first cam in .. not knowing what to expect .. and now knowing you can expect the expected .. and expect the unexpected, too ... remember? .. just as a nice bonus .. on top of all your wonderful changes .. like sleeping like a baby every night .. and coping so easily with stress of any kind in your life as it should arise .. knowing from this moment onward .. and when you awaken .. that you are not your thoughts .. you are not your emotions .. and you are not your physical sensations .. and that they are only what you are .. but they’re not who you are .. and knowing always from this moment onward .. that who you really are is beyond your mind .. as you have experienced today .. with me .. and that who you really are .. is the pure awareness of what you’re not .. From this moment onward .. and when you awaken .. you will be able to focus and concentrate fully .. whenever you need or want to .. looking always after your health and well being, diet and exercise .. and really surprise yourself and others .. in being such a different person now that you’ve changed permanently for the better now .. and will forget to remember what your inner mind will always remember when I count three and snap my fingers .. and you awake completely refreshed .. and awake .. and revitalised as a new person .. and forget to remember .. everything that’s happened in this session .. except how wonderfully different and positive you feel .. knowing your inner mind will remember everything .. you can forget so easily upon awakening .. because you didn’t need to notice it in the first place .. and remember only how different you feel no that you’ve changed .. and forget all the rest .. when I count to three and snap my fingers .. and you awaken a new and reborn person .. happily stepping into the first day of the rest of your life .. and loving it .. which is exactly what you feel about yourself and your life now. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes.’

‘One ... two ... three!’

Katyana had opened her eyes before I had realised she was still naked. She smiled at me, then looked down at herself and the lack of clothing on her body. I moved quickly, hoping her inner mind was still listening as strongly as it had been a few seconds ago. Her eyes began to widen, the whites showing the commencement of sheer panic.

‘Get dressed again, now, Katyana. Then sit back down again and remember to forget everything you don’t need to remember, that your inner mind will remember anyway, so you can forget that now, knowing you didn’t even notice you were naked, as you get dressed, completely, and now. Then sit down and forget everything except how wonderfully different and exciting your life is going to be from this moment onward.

I watched relieved as Katyana stood looking suddenly very relieved. She smiled and dressed herself completely, then sat back down in the chair. Her face glowed as if she were flushed.

‘How do you feel?’ I asked tentatively but confidently.

‘Wonderful!’ She burst out, exclaiming ad clasping her hands tightly together. I can’t tell you. I feel so excited about my life. I feel so ... different .. inside .. so alive. I can’t explain it, except to thank you. I’m so glad I came. So glad.’

‘What do you remember about your session.’ I asked, testing, and taking the bull by the horns. ‘Anything at all. Try very hard.’

Katyana’s eyes looked in the correct position for someone trying to recall an actuality, found nothing, then looked in the other position, seeing if she could make something up that could pass for a memory of her session. Then she focused her gaze back on my face and eyes and shrugged, raising her shoulders in an apologetic manner, then smiling.

‘I’m sorry. I can’t seem to recall anything except how different I feel. Honestly, I can’t explain it. It’s so exciting!’

‘That’s fine, Katyana.’ I told her, smiling and much relieved. ‘You’re doing perfectly.’

I then made a second appointment in the following week for her and showed her from my office. Again I needed to think, while everything was still as fresh in my mind as it was at that moment. I grabbed my briefcase and headed out of the building. Within half an hour I was walking along the beach in a business suit and bare feet in the sand and cool ocean water.

This was becoming a habit, I concluded, as I wandered unnoticing of anyone or anything while my thoughts roamed freely within their own domain of the last session with Katyana. Always a learning curve, I decided, knowing somehow that I wasn’t going to find any answers to my myriad of questions while walking along the beach, at least-always a learning curve. One the one hand I was extremely excited about my telepathic breakthrough communication with Katyana on deep trance level, while on the other I was perplexed regarding the second occurrence of what had happened to me whilst at that level, and with two different women now.

Yes, definitely, I concluded, reaching the beginning of where my walk had begun-it was always a learning curve.