The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MULE

Chapter 24

‘I don’t hear any flaming angel music.’ I said after about fifteen minutes of beautiful wonderful silence. I heard Tina chuckle, but did not turn to look at her, content just to let my gaze roam wherever it wanted, some limitless number of miles out toward the distant far horizon. I wondered idly what it would look like if the emerald green ocean and the azure blue sky really could meet in one single line on the earth’s surface somewhere-where an actual horizon could really be travelled through and on and in. Then I began to wonder how wide it would be and how deep-what colours would actually be there and what it would feel like being inside those colours, or they being inside of me. It was such a relaxing thought and image.

‘Mmmmmm.’ I heard Tina murmur softly.

Again I didn’t turn to look at her. I didn’t want to lose the utter feeling of peace and tranquillity that the image of the sky and the ocean meeting at an actual touchable geographic horizon seemed to bring to my saturated and overfilled mind and senses. Then softly, almost imperceptibly another image replaced my peaceful one-an image that was just as enjoyable to my mind and senses, but was not one that brought with it feelings of peace and deep serenity. It brought feelings of raw pleasure and strong surging arousal, along with definite physical sensations of a rapidly stirring hardness between my legs and adrenaline rushing into my bloodstream to direct massive amounts of warm oxygenated blood to where it seemed to be most urgently needed.

I felt the tide of that blood’s arrival in my loins with a deep inward groan of sensual pleasure. The image had been and still was that of Tina’s flaming red bush of pubic hair, only inches away from my mouth. I could almost taste her. Jesus! I was hardening like granite when in reality; any form of sensuality had been the furthest thing from my mind up until then, other than passing attempts at humour to break my own tension. The image was still there. It lingered. I began to savoir it, inhale it, and ingest it into my physical senses and then into me.

My groin began to ache with the massive stiffness gathered there. I could see in perfect visualisation each perfect fiery red pubic hair, along with the one next to it and the one next to that one as they all formed together in a perfect family to form a perfect lush red forest. They matted over the hidden soft folds that I somehow felt were swelling and engorging beneath its flaming red canopy of pubic overgrowth. Jesus! It was so real! Thank Christ she never shaved or trimmed that special sensual part of her natural female attractiveness. I squeezed my thighs together, focusing my gaze on a distant fishing boat and the seagulls swooping and diving above it as yet another prawn catch was being hauled in for the day.

Strangely and quite suddenly then I felt out myself. It just happened. I’d left the scene, yet I hadn’t. One instant I had been there within hardening depths of the sensual image of Tina’s genitalia and the next I was watching myself watching the image of Tina’s genitalia. And then I knew. I smiled, but I still knew.

Without trying and somehow just knowing or sensing I immediately brought forth into my mind, not my imagination, my mind somewhere, an image of my lance, hard and long, and positioned glistening and throbbing right at the very edge of Tina’s waiting lips. Through my senses of internal feeling then I caused the sensory-felt image of my lance to pulse along its long under-vein. And then to leak just slightly at its pointed tip, then to flex in front of her ruby red lips, just out of reach of her long pink tongue that began to snake out like a thirsty desert lizard searching desperately for a drink of any kind.

I then caused the sensory-felt image of Tina’s full moist lips to open those lips in anticipation of my lance arriving in full and glorious living colour between them, but then held it just out of her reach. And then reach for it I caused those hungry lips of hers to do. They pursed and formed their natural-felt female O. The inside of her mouth salivated while all the time the strongly-felt image of my flexing lance with its glistening moist tip and its trembling hard trunk I kept it deliberately and agonisingly just out of her reach. I then caused her tongue to extend to its fullest to lick the length my lance from stem to stern and then caused my lance to again withdraw a fraction too far from her snaking urgent tongue’s reach.

‘Ooohh! PETER! Damn you! You know! You know!’ Tina suddenly exclaimed and groaned deeply beside me.

I instantly let the image go and returned to the full awareness of my present surroundings and moment of now. I had proven the point to myself as well as to her, just as she had been doing to me with the incredibly real sensory images of her flaming red bush and lovely living sensual abyss. I laughed aloud. I just couldn’t help it. Within moments she was laughing just as loudly with me.

‘I’m so proud of you!’ She said then and leaned over and kissed me fully and very deeply on the mouth. By the time she’d finished kissing me and I’d finished receiving that amazingly sensual kiss, I was proud of me, too. I relaxed back then into the deck chair like the cat that ate the canary, and with a grin on my face to match the doleful deed.

‘You red-haired bloody hussy!’ I chuckled softly with a smiling sigh. ‘You’ve been feeding me those images of you since the word go, and allowing me to think they were the result of my own natural horny thoughts.’

I heard her laugh her protest, but it was a weak one at best. She knew I knew now. It was too late. I knew. And knowing that I realised I knew a lot of other things, too. And I didn’t really know at that point exactly how I felt about that.

‘Tell me something.’ I said.

‘Anything you want.’ Tina replied, her chuckle fading. ‘But you probably know it all by now.’

‘Since the very first moment of our ever having any sort of contact, have I ever had an original bloody thought of my own?’

‘PETER!’ She began to protest.

‘Well?’ I cut her off with a grin before she could begin. ‘Can you blame me? You read my mind. You cross over into my own sensory thoughts without my knowing, or, I might add, without my bloody permission. And you infuse me with your own maddening thoughts of your lush red bush almost on fire in front of my bloody face that nearly drives me insane. Jesus! Talk about a bloody bush-fire! And you’ve been doing it whether you’re with me or not. I know you’ve been doing it. Don’t deny it. I don’t think I mind, though-really. But I have to wonder. Have I ever had an original bloody thought that you didn’t have anything to do with when it came to thoughts of you? Jesus! What a mind-controlling little tart you are.’

Then I burst out laughing. I laughed hard and I laughed long, recalling all of the many times she had read my mind when I had been thinking about her in a sensual or sexual way. No bloody wonder she had been able to read my mind. She put the bloody thoughts there in it in the first place. After a few moments I heard her join me. Then I felt her grab me hard between the legs and squeeze. I sat bolt upright as she said with a hard grin through clenched teeth and full red lips.

‘That’s no bloody image. Is it!’ She said as she laughed aloud. It was the very first time I had ever heard her swear. And it wasn’t a question, I knew, as I looked at her and then pulled her roughly to me across and into my own chair. It was a statement of fact, and, she had been right. Her grip on that part of me was no image at all.

I stood directly above her head and gazed down at the full naked length of her on the carpet before me. Her full head of flaming red hair made an absolutely perfect mate and female pattern with the lush shock of thick pubic hair between her legs of the same matching colour. My lance flexed instinctively like a hunter who’d found his prey, or had sensed intuitively where his prey was hiding at least.

I allowed my hungry gaze to enjoy itself fully of her hot sensuality and let it travel slowly upward from her red centre to her soft flat stomach and her flattened full breasts with their blood-red areolas and equally centred and equally blood red erect nipples. They seemed to firm and lengthen as I watched them move up and down gently with her deep breathing. My gaze left her breasts then of its own accord and travelled further upward to her long slender throat. I knew if I were a vampire I’d love to drop to my knees above her and sink my strong sharp teeth into her soft white flesh of neck and drink endlessly of her life-giving sustenance, giving us a unified life eternal to spend in each other’s arms and caresses.

When my gaze finally reached her face and eyes it found her white teeth smiling up at me through full sensual lips-moist lips-parted lips that went well with the full and sensuous absolutely female look upon her features. Tina’s face almost appeared carnal and feral in its heated and naturally aroused state, and although her mouth was smiling, her eyes were not with mine. Instead I could see exactly where they had riveted themselves-right on my groin, or rather, on that lance of my groin and heavy soft sac that based its length and girth. I wondered curiously then how I must look to her from that angle lying on the carpet as she was.

‘Incredible!’ She moaned like a pigeon, her gaze not straying from my loins, but her smile widening by the second until she laughed aloud and lifted her gaze to mine. Her eyes sparkled. I noticed immediately how different her face and features appeared to me as her natural female took over from her learned woman and drank in the naked sight of me standing above her. She looked at me with felt female knowledge only. Gone completely was any sign of the learned woman. Only her female remained and my God she was beautiful! Absolutely bloody beautiful.

‘Oh, Peter!’ She murmured softly, widening her legs and increasing her own vulnerability to my gaze and anticipated touch. Her hips gently lifted upward, as if offering her absolutely red female to me for my utter pleasure. Then slowly she lowered her hips and widened her legs even more. She looked for the entire world like a naked female human universe with a flowing red sun at its zenith and a fiery red star at its centre.

Slowly I sank to my knees over her face and leaned my weight forward to hold my own face directly above and only an inch or so away from the centre of that sensual and incredibly sexual flaming red star. The images raced through my kind like a raging bush-fire of what I wanted to do with her-wanted to do to her. It seemed as if I were telling her body and her listening mind a sensual tale, whispering each sensual and sexual word from my mind’s imagination directly into her ears while she read the story of my sensual imaginings for her ultimate sexual joining and mating with me.

I inhaled her red bush fully and was instantly made drunk and dizzy on its pure female potency and aromatic blend of natural and willing arousal. My face lowered slowly until finally my open lips feather-brushed lightly over her flaming forest canopy. At the same time I felt her strong warm hands grip the object of her desire and pull it vertically downward. The wet warmth of her mouth deeply encompassing me melted away any further ideas I might have had about delaying the inevitable and my face and mouth fell on her red forest hungrily as I felt my length gripped by the strong warm sides of her deepest throat as she fed me inside herself, inch by ball-busting inch.

The raw male in me unleashed fully then with a natural female who cared, ingesting me hungrily to my very pubic hairs themselves. I relaxed the full weight of my face between her legs then and devoured her flaming red sensual abyss invasively and without mercy. My hips settled onto her face and moved only with the gentle constant up and down slow pressure of her hands beneath my hips. Together we then dined and together we then wined, drinking each other to the full in our mutual and simultaneous climax. Tina drained me into her deepest throat; belly and gut while I drank her female juices and semen dry from her deep red well.

Then I rolled sideways, but did not release her throbbing red sex from my mouth, teeth and lips. She rolled with me, also not releasing my still hard, still splashing trunk back to me. And together we lay like that, entwined and enjoined, feeding and drinking, wining and dining in five-star quality from the essence of one another, I from her female and she from my male.

Finally, regretfully, we released each other back to ourselves and slept through our mutual afterglow, our hands having touched, our fingers having locked, and our minds knowing they’d touched and met once again in a very special, very intimate and especially bonding way.