The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MULE

Chapter 7

I pressed the door shut and walked back to the kitchen, fixing another drink. Then I sat down on the outside table on the balcony and began to fix my gaze upon infinity, just beyond the distant ocean. I let my thoughts run out to sea with my gaze, far beyond the horizon and all that lay betwixt and between, including the acute sense of depression that was rapidly consuming my being.

What a letdown, I reflected, as I sipped the cool Rum and Coke. Talk about a fast twenty-four hours. Jesus. I groaned as I thought of having to reverse all the things I’d done regarding my own practice earlier in the day. Oh, well, I accepted. That was life. I never did have any trouble in accepting the things I couldn’t change. I was good at accepting. I had been accepting things all my life. And this, was just another one of those things that had been meant to go that way in my life. I breathed deeply of the fresh salt air, pulling it deeply to the bottom of my lungs, held it for a few seconds, and then slowly exhaled my frustrations into the atmosphere.

The phone shrilled politely. I liked that phone specifically for its polite shrill. It never demanded to be answered, quite content to politely let me know it someone needed my attention whenever I was ready to pick up the receiver. I hauled myself out of the deck chair and walked over to it, thanking it for its politeness, then shook my head at the way I thought of inanimate objects as having personalities. Maybe I’d lost it already.

‘ Hello?’ I answered.

‘Mister Wallace.’ The man’s even voice spoke. It was a statement of fact and not a question. And he was right. I was.

‘Yes. I am.’ I said flatly.

‘My name is Henderson. We met last night at the reports meeting.’

I waited, saying nothing. What was there to say that hadn’t already been said? What did they want? A fax?

‘Mister Wallace.’ He began, obviously sick of waiting. ‘I’ve just had a rather disturbing call from Tina Clark. She told me the full details of what happened-of what she’d done.’

Same answer-nothing. I waited again as he was. He lost again.

‘Mister Wallace. Tina made a very serious mistake. She knows that, and will be severely reprimanded for it. Her actions in her private experiment did not have our sanction, which it must have, in order to avoid situations like this.’

Round three, and I intended to win that one too. I did.

‘Mister Wallace.’ I wondered if he was getting sick of the one-sided conversation. I know I was. ‘I’d like to come and see you-to talk to you and explain what motivated Tina. I know and I understand. That doesn’t excuse her actions, but when I explain everything you will too. I assure you.’

I decided then to let him win the next and final round. After all, he was paying for the call.

‘Mister Henderson.’ I began, my own voice sounding tired and fed up, which it was. This had been a hell of a day and didn’t look like getting any better within the next few minutes. ‘I appreciate the agenda behind your call, and there are no hard feelings-only disappointed ones. My decision is irreversible, as I told Tina. If you have nothing further to say, I’ve got to re-plan my life for the second time in twenty four hours.’

‘Mister Wallace.’ He began quickly. ‘Can’t I at least explain Tina’s motivation behind her actions?’

‘I’m not interested. Thanks all the same. Good bye, Mister Henderson.’ I said, and then hung up the polite phone gently, treating it with the same respect it had always shown me. Then I decided I needed some fresh air. A walk along the beach sounded just right.

I’d walked slowly along the beach for about a half an hour, stopping every now and then to ponder a thought before moving slowly on again. I kicked the sand every now and then if the thought happened to be a frustrating or depressing one-standing in the cool, refreshing wash of the waves as they broke around and over my bare feet and ankles. I’d always found it very relaxing and calming to do that.

My gaze never left the far-off horizon as I walked, just allowing my thoughts to travel wherever they wished. That way the distance involved in the walk never seemed very far to me. Almost a light trance, which, in fact, it was. My mind elsewhere while my body did the walking under the control of my subconscious mind.

I glanced down at the watch on my right hand, the face of it turned inward on the inside of my wrist for easier glancing without twisting my arm. It was just after three-thirty. The heat had gone out of the sun’s rays and it was very nice with the gentle sea breeze on my face as I stopped walking and just stood in the swirling seawater up to my ankles. Time to go back.

I turned slowly without looking up. My gaze dropped from the distant relaxing horizon to the frothy water and bubbles seething around my ankles as another small wave broke over them and my thoughts sank down into the turmoil of the water around my legs.

Then I began the long, slow walk back. I’d only taken a about a dozen steps through the swirling, white frothy cool water when I suddenly became aware of someone standing directly in front of me. I had been so deep in thought I stopped abruptly, my head and eyes rising quickly in slight shock with my thoughts being so far away, deep down in the white froth and tumbling water around my feet, then to be wrenched back to the here and now so quickly.

It was Tina. She just stood looking at me with a lost child, wistful look on her face-her usually smiling mouth and lips a little down-turned at the corners. My eyes hardened a little, and then relaxed. Live and let live, I thought, wondering and then knowing what she was doing there.

‘Have you always been such a deep thinker?’ She asked quietly, the distance between us being only a few feet.

‘Seems that way.’ I replied evenly, not venturing any more conversation than that.

‘Mind if I walk back with you?’ She asked further.

My eyes hardened again. ‘It’s a free beach.’ I answered.

Then we began to walk through the small breaking waves together, just like a couple, out for a late afternoon stroll that might be talking about or planning their future together. That thought depressed me. I kicked the sand lightly beneath the water.

‘There’s a definite pattern to your walking.’ She said as if talking out loud to herself.

I didn’t answer. What was there to say. She was right, so it didn’t need talking about. We continued slowly through the swirling water, each deep in our own thoughts, and with me not caring in the slightest what hers might be. In fact, I resented her being there. I had been enjoying my walk and my thoughts wandering. It helped.

‘You stuffed it. Now you fix it.’ She said suddenly, quietly, but positively.

I stopped, surprised at her language, not that I was a prude. She halted beside me. It was just unexpected. That’s all. I kept my gaze on my ankles. Then I began to move slowly forward again. What could I possibly say to that. It had been her thought. If she wanted to elaborate, as I knew she did, she would. And then she did, after only a few more steps.

‘That’s what he told me, and he’s right.’ She said with a sigh. ‘But I don’t know how.’

She began to walk slightly ahead of me then until she was about six feet in front, splashing lightly through the small breaking waves with her feet, occasionally kicking the sand with her right foot.

Tina wore a different set of clothes to what she had worn earlier in the day when she had been at my apartment. She now wore a loose-fitting white cotton shirt, not tucked in, and tied around the waist in a knot. It was unbuttoned to just the beginning of her cleavage. About one or two inches of brown bare skin showed before the waistband of her shorts, which were also white and thin, the outline of her brief underwear being clearly visible beneath. She had a nice figure. I had to give her that, firm and tight, in all the right places, for someone her age.

She stopped abruptly, then continued, her head moving slowly from right to left as if she were shaking it slowly in thought. I wondered really why she was here. I had no intention of changing my decision about working for them. Oh, well, I figured. She might get a relaxing walk for her trouble, if nothing else.

I had closed the distance between us a few steps when she stopped. I was now walking slowly, only a few feet behind her. I couldn’t seem to concentrate on the swirling water any more, with my gaze seemingly travelling between the sand at her feet and the gentle swaying movement of her firm buttocks as she walked.

Then she changed her direction slightly, walking more deeply into the water and the waves until they rolled gently around her hips. She continued on in that depth for a dozen or so steps before once again changing direction and moving back to the shore until the water moved gently around her feet and ankles once again.

Now my gaze had to contend with her wet shorts being gripped between her buttocks as she walked, that only accentuated clearly the firm shape of her figure. Her underwear I could see now was of the g string variety, which left her firm flesh free and unfeathered, as they moved within the loose, clinging confines of the wet material of her shorts.

I smiled. I guess the sight of her really didn’t need that much contending with after all. Then I realised that I’d smiled for the first time I could remember since she’d left my apartment. I shook my head slowly. Where the hell was all of this going? I didn’t know, and, I didn’t care-not really.

You stuffed it, now you fix it. Her statement ran around in my mind suddenly. Was this how she was fixing it? Giving me a wet-shorts exhibition? I smiled-nice try anyway-not very original, but certainly creative, and, entertaining-most entertaining indeed.

Finally we left the water’s edge and walked slowly back up to the paved walkway, which led to my apartment building. She never left my side. We reached the turnoff, which would take me through the glass doors and to the elevator. I stopped and turned to look at her, only to find she was staring directly at me. She must have been waiting for me to turn.

‘I guess it’s good bye.’ I said with a sigh and a thin smile of politeness.

‘It doesn’t have to be.’ She answered softly, looking deeply into my eyes.

I refused to let my gaze have its way and travel down to the still-wet fork of her shorts. My loss, but who cared?

‘What’s the point?’ I said wearily, wishing she would just go.

My hormones were beginning to give me trouble as I continued to wrestle mentally with my gaze and its very strong wishes. It’s all about chemistry, I thought, as I won the battle for the moment and held her gaze in mine. Then, as I watched her eyes they twinkled and sparkled. The corners of her mouth turned cheekily upward into a grin I’d expect to see on a fifteen-year-old who’d just had a secretive thought.

‘I was hoping you’d show me just that.’ She smiled, showing her beautiful teeth as her lips pulled back with her smile.

I took a deep breath and sighed loudly. I didn’t need this rubbish, It was hard enough to accept everything that had happened without her adding insult to injury in thinking I could be swayed by her flaunting her body to get me to change my decision-Jesus.

‘Tina.’ I began wearily. ‘I’m not changing my mind. You’ll have to accept it, as I’ve already done. This—’ and then my gaze won its battle finally as it travelled quickly down to the wet, clinging material of her shorts which outlined her very shapely centre with very clear definition indeed. Then I immediately regained control again. It wasn’t easy. ‘This isn’t going to work.’ I sighed. ‘And it’s beneath you anyway.’ I finished and turned slowly to go anyway.

‘Peter.’ She said softly. ‘This has nothing to do with your decision. I know your decision’s been made, and won’t be changed. This has to do with just me... and you.’

I turned back to look at her, searching her eyes for the truth, if it was there at all. I read nothing in the depths of her shining pools of liquid.

‘I just wanted to share an experience with you before we went from each other’s lives. The right chemistry doesn’t come along all that often.’ She said, seeming genuine as her eyes flicked away and then returned to hold my gaze. ‘And sometimes, it... it can be a long wait for when it finally does.’ She paused to take a breath. ‘I know it’s there, and you do, too. I know. I’m not a teenager and I’m not looking for a husband. And, I don’t do one- night stands. I wait, and I hope. And when it does come along, I have the belief that it was destined to. I guess that’s the point.’ She finished softly, her voice trailing off to nothing.

A nice speech, I thought, as I held her gaze, all thoughts of my own wanting to keep travelling downward between her thighs now gone completely. A seemingly genuine speech too. And, she was right. I thought exactly the same way. Quality, not quantity was the password to my hormonal release, on the rare occasion that it happened. And, I had to admit-that heartfelt speech, and, a pair of wet and clinging, see-through had defeated me shorts. I felt that smile of defeat coming long before it arrived. When it did, her face lit up like a Christmas tree with her own broad grin. She linked her arm through mine as if we had been lovers forever, resting her head against my shoulder as we walked inside the building and went upstairs to my apartment.

By the time the door had closed behind us the mutual chemistry and natural electricity of sensual anticipation had reached its peak in both of us, to be heightened only more so when our lips softly met. I gently leaned her back against the closed door and melted against her softness with my lips, chest, stomach and thighs. My mind and senses tingled all over, as they always did when the chemistry was so right.

My senses flamed with the change in my hormones as our yielding, gentle, slightly salty kiss deepened. The electric touch of our tongues in their mutual discovery only served to fan the already seething flames of lust and passion that had been kindled naturally between us. Until finally, breathless, we gently ended that remarkable and very wonderful first kiss.

I smiled as I withdrew my senses from the central depths of her deep, milky eyes and stood back, holding her gently by the shoulders at arm’s length, just drowning in her enraptured gaze. I hadn’t felt such a deeply sensed first kiss, or any kiss, for that matter, for very long time. I smiled into her flushed face and shining, glistening eyes as she grinned softly back at me.

‘Peter.’ She began to say, but I halted her with my finger gently pressed vertically over my own lips.

Now was not the time for talk of any kind. It would only spoil whatever destiny had in store for both of us, and I didn’t want that to happen, feeling no need to analyse or discuss anything other than in the way our bodies and minds would decide through our mutual and natural sensual communication.

She exhaled the remaining breath she had been holding when I’d silenced her with my gesture, and breathed again, her lips slightly open as she drew air in a light, panting fashion. My own breath was more than a little heavy itself as I gazed into her eyes. Then I let my hands drop from her shoulders and took her right hand in mine, leading her to the shower as I walked forward, gently pulling her behind me like a schoolgirl.

We took our time in undressing each other, kissing and embracing as we each had our turn, with me having a wonderful time as I peeled down those wet, clinging shorts over her hips and thighs. The ‘g’ type panties came away to reveal the deepest red, and lushest thatch of thick, curly pubic hair I’d ever seen in my life. The flaming red triangle of matted soft down had been trimmed neatly to cater for a very deep bikini line.

It took all the internal strength I had to not take her orally to her own pleasure peak right then and there, but I managed it, wondering how she’d do when it became her turn in that area. I needn’t have worried. She tantalised me maddeningly, but stayed clear of my centre.

By the time we stood together beneath the gentle spraying jets of cool, yet warm water, my body had risen fully to the occasion. The darkened nipples and areolas of her breasts had also joined my centre in their mutual enjoyment of the anticipated ending to our union when it finally came.

But for now, the time was for pleasuring and for discovering and knowing-deeply, passionately, and fully as we took turns in using our hands, lips and bodies to heighten an already incredibly charged sexual tension between us.

By the time we had finished gently padding each other’s tingling and glowing bodies dry with the soft towel we had both reached such a state of prolonged sensual liberty and freedom. I, for one, had not had the exquisite pleasure of enjoying for a very long time-so long, in fact, that I honestly couldn’t remember when.

As I lay her down on the bed I felt that I was in trance-light-headed, yet very calm and very relaxed-focused fully on there here and now, yet fully experiencing every and each flowing wave of sensual pleasure as it washed over my mind, body and senses.

I rolled gently over her to the natural parting of her warm thighs, and, upon entering slowly her warm, moist body I experienced the exquisite liquid grip of being ensnared by her deep red centre’s warmth and slick wetness of arousal. The musky scent of her sexual awakening to my presence I drew deeply into my lungs, feeling it harden the already hard core deeply embedded to the hilt within the confines of her grasping flesh.

Tina moaned in my right ear her acceptance of my full entry. I felt her legs and thighs lift. Then her ankles locked around my lower back as she began to gently rock her thighs in time with my long and slowly, but fully penetrating entries inside her slick and contracting saddle. We were both savouring the experience of minds and bodies joining, I could tell.

I began to feel my mind sink further and further down and away from conscious awareness as allowed my senses to swim freely in the gentle rocking and rolling waves of pleasure that broke over me, one after the other. Just like the waves I had seen that morning as we’d walked the beach together. It seemed never-ending as my mind and senses sank even more deeply with each kiss of her lips on mine, her mouth encompassing me fully, her tongue with a life and mission of its own-exploring, knowing and enrapturing.

Her breasts seemed like two hot and hard irons of fire against my chest as our gentle rocking began to gather its own natural momentum in preparation for the climbing of pleasure’s high mountain together. And, in that happening did my conscious mind sink even more deeply into the abyss of our destined joining.

Higher and higher did we climb together, while deeper and deeper did our minds sink into their own very depths, freeing our souls to meet on the plane of the unearthly and join in spirit as well. I truly felt as if my subconscious mind had been released fully for the first time in my life. It sensed, felt, as if I was meeting her on another level, of mind and senses alone- more alive, more sensual-knowing and feeling-experiencing every thought she was having in her rapture while she experienced that of me.

I felt as if I were her, receiving my pleasure, and, that she felt the same way in being me, receiving her own in return. The momentum of our seemingly endless journey upward began to find its own natural level in our bodies and senses in the quickening rocking action of her hips and buttocks as they rolled in perfect timing to meet each and every deepening stroke within her central core.

From somewhere far off in the distance I became aware of singing voices, like an angelic quire, praising the union of our first meeting-the fulfilling of a destiny that had been meant to be fulfilled in every way. Tina’s voice in my ear sounded distant also as her hips and thighs lost the final control to the jerking, involuntary reception of her pleasure’s peak.

She arched high and hard beneath me, moaning loudly her rapture as I emptied in mutual agreement with her body’s urgent calls. Again and again did her contracting, heaving core draw me from within myself as I pulsed and released continually inside the gripping and releasing confines of her molten red channel, until at last our union had been completed.

We lay still, me on top her, cresting the sea of passion spent-luxuriously riding the waves of slowly dying passion. Then we floated ever downward on a sea of soft caresses and unintelligible murmuring.

Then, with a deep sigh, I relaxed fully in body and mind and knew no more, giving myself up completely to the all-encompassing feeling of experiencing the deepest feeling of relaxation and calm I have ever experienced in my entire life.

I was floating in the wondrous sea off Heaven’s shore, drifting lazily, a warm afterglow deepening my peace and healing my mind of all past hurts. And then I slept, and again found Tina waiting for me in my dreams, red-haired and beautiful. And together in those dreams did we once again join in mind and body in a rapturous union of two souls that I felt in the heart of that dream had always been destined to be.