The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Colleague The Sex Toy

Chapter One: The Bet

By Xavier

“You’ll never hypnotise me,” said Jason with a grin as he took another bite from his sandwich. “I tell you I can,” I assured him, trying to keep my gaze from being pulled between my workmate’s legs. “Bullshit! All that ‘look into my eyes’ stuff is just a load of crap.” “And what about all the people on that TV show? I suppose they were all pretending,” I gibed. “Yeah, sure they were. They’re all paid an’ told what to do before the show. It’s all rigged.”

Jason was so cock sure of his facts; that hypnotism was nothing more than an ‘act’. I determined to prove him wrong.

“Okay then Jas., I’ll make you a bet. £20 says I can hypnotise you and have you running around the office like a chicken.” “Yeah,” interrupted Lance, another of my colleagues, “make him squawk like the chicken he really is.” “He’ll never bet you anything,” added Darren. “He’s too tight arsed for that.”

“You lot can fuck off.” Jason’s eyes glinted in the light from the overhead fitting; he was mad. Mad at being called a chicken and mad at being accused of being a ‘tight arse’. I had always thought him a tight arse, a tight arsed cunt! “Okay,” he said finally, swallowing the last of his packed lunch, “you’re on, but you have to do it right now, with Darren and Lance watching.” A pleasure, I thought. It’ll be even more humiliating for you. “Okay then, I fuckin’ well will. Where’s your £20? Come on, let’s see the colour of your money.”

Jason stood and thrust his hand into the pocket of his grey trousers, tightening them still more around his bulging crotch which still drew my gaze.

“Here,” he said, slamming a crisp note onto the table. “Now, let’s see your money.” “With pleasure.” I slammed my £20 on top of Jason’s. “You’d better keep hold of the stake money Lance, I don’t want Jason here welching on his bet when I prove to him just how easy it is for me to ‘put him under’.”

As luck would have it there were just the four of us in the small room used as a staff room, most of the other people who worked at the head post office went out for lunch. Conditions were perfect, quiet and secluded.

I moved Darren and Lance away from the table around which we all sat and positioned Jason opposite myself. I told him to make himself as comfortable as possible which he did by propping his chin in his hands and staring at me across the table.

“This do?” he said sarcastically. “Yeah, sure,” I retorted. “Sit however you like.” “Thanks, I will.” I could tell that Jason was determined not to allow me to hypnotise him; as much for the bet as to prove my theory wrong. I was equally as determined to prove him wrong and having him doing whatever I liked.

“Now Jas., I want you to relax. I want you to watch my fingertip and ignore anything else around you. You can hear only the sound of my voice. Only the sound of my voice.” I moved my finger back and forth in front of Jason’s eyes as I spoke. “You are feeling really relaxed Jas., really contented. You feel a strange drowsiness washing over you. Oh how nice it would be to close your eyes, to relent and allow those heavy lids to drop. How relaxing that would be.”

I watched closely as Jason’s eyelids began to flutter. I carried on with my induction, all the time observing how sleepy Jason was becoming. I winked at Darren and Lance who were looking on in amazement, unable to comprehend just how easy it was for me to hypnotise their colleague. I had omitted to tell them, of course, that I had taken a course in hypnotism when I studied for my medical degree. Little did they know I had been booted out of medical school for ‘unethical’ conduct. Finally, Jason’s eyes closed and his head weighed heavy in his hands.

It took about ten minutes of constant suggestions before I was satisfied that Jason was ready, ready to obey my every command without question.

“You will respond only to my voice Jas., only to my voice. Now, when I count to 10 you will gradually feel yourself getting hotter and hotter. You’ll get so hot Jas., so hot that you will loosen your tie and unbutton your shirt collar. Do you understand?” “Yes,” came the monotone reply.

I began my count. Ten, nine, eight..... Jason sat upright. Seven, six, five..... Jason began to fidget. Four, three, two.... Jason’s hands moved to his tie. One.... Jason ripped open his tie, leaving it hanging loosely from his collar before unbuttoning the top button of his shirt.

“Fuckin’ hell,” exclaimed a disbelieving Lance. You’ve actually done it. You’ve actually hypnotised the fucker!” I smiled. “Course I have. Now, that money’s mine I believe.” “Not so fast,” interjected Darren, “I want to see a bit more proof before you take tight arse’s money.” “Since when have you been such a pal of Jason’s? Thought you couldn’t stand him!” “I can’t but a bet’s a bet and I’m not convinced you’ve won it yet.”

“Okay. What would you like me to do, to prove I can get young Jason here to do what he’s told?” Darren thought for a moment. “How’s about getting him to crawl around the floor and pretend he’s a dog?” he said with a smirk. “I can go one better than that,” I replied, “he’ll BELIEVE he’s a dog. In his mind he WILL be a dog; there’ll be no pretending for Jason here.”

I stood and walked around the table so that I could whisper in his ear. “Jason, can you hear me?” “Yes, I can hear you.” “Good, now, you’re a dog, a little puppy, all playful and friendly. You want to scamper around the floor and sniff things. You are really curious about your surroundings. You want to yap and bark, you are so excited. You want to be stroked and petted. Now, when I count to five, you’re a puppy called ‘boy’ and you will respond to that name. Is all that clear to you Jason?” “Yes. I’m a puppy called boy.”

I started my count. One, two, three, four, five.... Jason almost fell from his seat in his eagerness to get on all fours. As soon as he was on the floor he started to yap like a puppy and scurry around under the table, sniffing at the legs. He scampered over to where Lance was standing and thrust his nose between his legs, deep into his crotch.

“Hey,” said a startled Lance, standing back slightly, “he really does think he’s a dog.” Lance started to ‘stroke’ boy, running his fingers through his dark hair and down his back. Jason responded by licking Lance’s trousers, right between his legs. Jason was a natural, a real playful puppy. Even I was surprised at just how ‘willing’ a subject he had become.

“Okay,” laughed Darren, “the money’s yours.” “Thanks,” I responded, holding my hand out to Lance who thrust the notes into it. “There was never any doubt anyway,” I added. “Fuckin’ big ‘ead,” grinned Lance.

“Fuck, look at the time,” exclaimed Darren, glancing at the clock. “We’ll be late back if we don’t get a move on.” “You’d better bring Jason back to normal, quick,” added Lance, still running his fingers through Jason’s hair. I thought I noticed a strange look in Lance’s eye not to mention a slightly larger than normal bulge in the front of his trousers.

“No worries,” I reassured him. “Jason will be back to normal, well, as normal as he ever was, in just a tick.” I crouched down beside Jason, who was still eagerly sniffing Lance’s trousers, and whispered in his ear. He even started to lick my face as I spoke to him, that’s just how much he believed he was a puppy. “Jason, I am now going to count to five. When I get to five you are no longer a puppy. You will again sit at the table and just relax.”

I counted to five and Jason ceased scampering around the floor. He, slowly, rose and sat again at the table. His eyes were glazed and he stared straight ahead, oblivious to his surroundings.

“You two had better get back to work,” I advised. “I’ll bring Jason here around and we’ll be out in a tick. Cover for us if anyone asks where we are will you?” Lance smiled. “Course, but don’t be too long.” The pair gathered up their lunch boxes and exited the room, leaving me alone with the still hypnotised 18 year old.

I was just about to remove all control, and return Jason to his normal obnoxious self, when I remembered the look on Lance’s face as he was ‘petting’ the puppy. Did Lance harbour secret desires for Jason? Did he too find the sheer sight of the tight buttocks, encased in close fitting grey trousers, just too much to resist?

Jason may be objectionable in some of his attitudes but that does not detract from the feelings I get when I see his tight arse and bulging crotch. Why does he insist on wearing such close fitting trousers? He must love to show off his lithe teenage body. How I have fantasised about what might lay beneath the thin material of his trousers. Did he wear briefs or boxers? Was he circumcised? Questions, questions. Did young Lance, equally as tight arsed at 20, ponder the same unanswered points?

My thoughts were interrupted by the click of the clock as its large hand moved another minute toward the hour. I decided, in that instant, that I should ‘direct’ what happened over the next few days.

I drew closer to the entranced Jason as he sat, motionless, at the table. I glanced down at his crotch, bulging as per normal, as the soft mound of his manhood nestled between his legs. Dare I? How I longed to, to touch the shape which so tantalisingly moved as he walked around the office each day. My heart pounded quicker. My mouth became dry. I reached out. The feel of the material of his trousers was sheer delight, so smooth, so soft. I ran my fingertips up his thigh, ever closer to the heat of his crotch. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, my fingers reached their goal.

I perceived a slight dampness as my fingertips caressed his balls. He was one hot teenager! And, I determined, he would soon be one horny teenager! I continued to explore between his legs. He seemed oblivious to my attentions, sitting as he was, just staring ahead of him. I groped him good and proper, my own penis swelling within my trousers as I did so. My mind was in a spin as I felt his penis, all soft and tender, within. I had to take control, to milk this situation, amongst other things, and maximise my advantage.

I tried to speak, my mouth was so dry. I coughed, cleared my throat.

“Jason, can you hear me?” I asked, still with my hand between his legs.

“Yes,” came the direct reply.

“Jason, you will soon awake. You will soon be back at the counter, serving customers. You will remember nothing of being hypnotised. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand.”

“But, Jason, you will, from now on, be even more susceptible to hypnotic suggestions. When I next hypnotise you you will fall deeper than ever into a state of trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand. I will fall deeper into a state of trance.”

“You will find my voice irresistible Jason.”

“Irresistible,” he murmured.

I glanced again at the clock. It ticked relentlessly onward, its power even greater than mine.

“At the count of five, you will awaken and feel refreshed. One, two, three, four, five.” He blinked, stretched his arms and began gathering his lunch things.

“That lunch break passed quick,” he said as he stood and walked toward the door.

“Yeah,” I smiled. “Funny how lunch hour’s always pass quicker than any other hour.” I followed him from the room and was soon back at the counter with Darren and Lance. Lance gave me a wink, a wink which served to strengthen my suspicions about him.

During the afternoon I told both Darren and Lance not to mention anything about our ‘session’ to Jason. I wanted to know if he would have any recollection at all. He didn’t. He even mentioned to Lance, a smirking Lance, that he must’ve lost the £20 note he had in his trouser pocket for he was certain he had one with him that morning. My penis swelled slightly as I realised just how total Jason’s amnesia was.

Nothing more happened for a couple of weeks. Jason continued to wear close fitting trousers in various shades; his firm backside looking as seductive as ever. I paid more attention to Lance too, watching where his eyes went when Jason was around. I was becoming even more convinced that Lance harboured the same feelings toward Jason as I.

It was about three weeks after my bet that I found myself alone in the gents with Lance. As he washed his hands he looked over to me. “That was pretty cool what you did to Jason the other week wasn’t it!”

“Yeah, bit of a laugh for sure,” I replied. Lance seemed to pause a second, as if uncertain whether to continue.

“Er....” he continued, “you know he didn’t remember anything, anything at all.”

“Yes.” I wondered what was coming next.

“Do you think you could do it again, just for a laugh this time. No money involved.”

I gave Lance a stern look, or tried to. “What? You mean you want to have young Jason acting stupid? Makin’ a right fool of himself?”

“Sort of. I mean, he is a bit of a show off at times isn’t he. He really rubs me up the wrong way. Makes me sick with his attitude.”

“Hmmn. You’d like to bring him down a peg or two then?”

“Yeah, sort of. Humiliate him a bit perhaps.”

My cock really began stirring then. Just what did Lance have in mind? Just then another member of staff entered the washroom. Lance clamed up, his face becoming slightly red. He was proving my suspicions as to his true motives and my mouth became less moist as I imagined the possibilities.

“Come on,” I said, “let’s go for a walk. We can talk better then.”

“Good idea,” replied Lance, a smirk appearing on his face.

It didn’t take us long before we were in the small park not five minutes walk from the post office. It was a beautifully warm spring day. The birds were singing and the sunshine felt good on my face. We sat on a bench. There was a brief silence.

“Like I was sayin’,” started Lance.

“Yeah. Like you were saying.”

“Seein’ as Jason don’t remember anything about bein’ hypnotised, well, I was thinkin’.” He paused again. I was getting frustrated.

“Go on then. You were thinking,” I prompted.

“Do you think you could make it so that I could touch him up?”

My heart leapt. I was right. Lance did harbour the same feeling toward the young Adonis as I did. I had thought him to be as straight as a dye. But I wasn’t about to complain.

“What,” I retorted. “Am I hearing this right? You want to touch him up? Thought you just wanted to bring him down a peg or to, to humiliate him. You never mentioned anything about touching him up.” I was getting a bit of a buzz out of taunting Lance, of seeing him colour up.

Lance coloured up even more and cleared his throat. “I do want to humiliate him. What better way than for me to touch him up without him remembering?”

I pretended to be hesitant. “Well, I don’t know. I really shouldn’t.” Lance looked worried, worried that he might’ve tipped his hand too early perhaps. “Suppose that would be a good way to get even with him, to teach him a lesson for thinking he is better than anyone else. Okay then,” I said, putting my hand on his leg, “you’ve got yourself a deal. He looked a little surprised by my action but didn’t move his leg away.

“Are you... I mean, are you gay too?” he asked.

I squeezed his knee. “Sure am Lance. Sure am.” He seemed to heave a sigh of relief, a beaming smile appearing on his face.

“Then we really can have some fun with Jason then?”

“Sure can,” I laughed. “As much fun as you want.”

Once the ‘ice’ had been broken we chatted and planned until it was again time to get back to work. We both got quite excited at the prospect of controlling such a tight arsed and horny youth.

We decided to ‘strike’ one lunch time. Jason went to the gents and I followed. There was no one else in there.

“Hi Jas.,” I offered as we stood side by side at the urinal. “Hi, Ben,” he responded with a smile. For a moment my thoughts were distracted by the whiteness of his teeth, the lushness of his lips and the unblemished beauty of his flawless skin. My gaze was drawn, as if by some unseen force, downward until I caught a brief glimpse of his pink knob end as it protruded from his flies. A great gush of piss was hitting the porcelain.

“Busy out there today aint it.” His words broke my daydream.

“Yeah,” was all I could say. We moved over to the washbasins. I took a deep breath as he continued to wash his hands. “Look at my finger,” I ordered him.

“What?” he said, looking a little startled.

“I said look at my finger,” with even more force.

“Why? Do you have splinter in it or something?”

I ignored his question and just held my finger in front of his face. “Concentrate on my finger Jason. Remember how it felt when I hypnotised you a few weeks back. So pleasant. So relaxing. You are beginning to feel so relaxed now.”

I could see an immediate reaction in him. His eyes seemed to glaze over. I knew my post hypnotic suggestion had held. He was even more susceptible than before! I thought quickly. Got to get him into one of the cubicles before anyone else comes in and disturbs us.

“Listen carefully Jason. You will walk into one of the cubicles now. Understand?”

“Yes,” he muttered. He turned, his hands still dripping with water, and walked toward the cubicles. It was strange to watch him, he seemed asleep yet, yet fully aware of where he was going. He didn’t trip or stumble at all. I turned the water off and followed him into the cubicle, quickly closing and bolting the door behind us.

We were still alone in the washroom. No one else entered through the door, it would alert me if they did for it squeaked so.

Jason stood, motionless, facing the toilet. I stood behind him, admiring his every curve. I took the opportunity to observe, in great detail, how his trousers fitted the contours of his buttocks. I didn’t touch, however, I needed to work on him further before I granted myself that pleasure.

“Can you hear me Jason?” I whispered.

“Yes. I can hear you.”

“That’s good Jason, really good. When you hear my voice you will want to do exactly as I say, exactly. Doing what I say makes you feel oh so good; so very good. How does doing what I say make you feel Jason?”

“It makes me feel good. It makes me feel really good.”

“That’s excellent. Now then Jason I want you to turn around and sit on the toilet.” He said nothing as he slowly complied with my wish.

My gaze again drank in his beauty. My eyes roamed over his white shirt and ended up, predictably, between his legs, caressing the enticing lump which nestled there.

For the next 15 minutes I worked on Jason’s trance. I drew him deeper and deeper into it. I convinced him that to do my bidding was his sole purpose in life. I convinced him that he would gain great pleasure from doing whatever I asked, nomatter what it might be. I also gave him a phrase that he would react to, which would cause him instantly to fall into a deep trance like state, ready for my next instruction. That phrase was ‘You will obey’.

There was no doubt in my mind that Jason was fully under my power, no doubt at all. I was ready for the next stage. Ready to get Lance in on the act.

Before I did though I decided to test the level of obedience which I held over Jason....

“Jason, you have come in here after eating your lunch. You need a good shit. You need a good piss. You really do need a good shit and a good piss. You just have to have a shit. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Ben. I really need to shit and piss. I really do.”

“That’s good Jason. Feel that shit trying to burst out of your arse. Feel your bladder bursting to release great gushes of piss.”

“Oh, I need a good shit. I’ve gotta have a shit.”

“That’s it Jason. You’ve come in here for a really good shit. Imagine how good it’ll feel to empty that tight arse of yours. Imagine how sexy it’ll make you feel as a really big lump of shit stretches your hole. It does make you feel sexy when you shit doesn’t it Jason? Oh so sexy.”

“Yes, I feel really sexy as the shit stretches my arsehole. My balls really tighten.”

I felt a surge of wickedness as I heard the object of my desire talking about his tight arsehole. I was really in control of him, his every thought. If he didn’t feel sexy at having a shit before he sure as fuck would from now on!

“Yes Jason, you feel really horny whenever you have a shit don’t you.”

“SO horny. Yes so sexy.”

“Do you think you’ll want to play with your penis when you have a shit then Jason?”

“Yes, I think I might like to do that.”

“But you mustn’t play with your penis must you. That’s a bad thing to do.” I smiled and a shiver ran through my body as I noticed the perplexed look on his cute little face. Such contradictions!

“But I feel so horny when I shit. I’d like to play with my penis.”

“But you mustn’t Jason. You mustn’t.”

“No, I mustn’t. I mustn’t touch it.”

“That’s right Jason, you mustn’t touch your penis as you shit, as those big turds slip out of your arsehole and stretch it so much. Your penis will swell though won’t it?”

“Yes, my penis will swell. Get hard.”

“How hard will it get Jason? How hard will your penis get?”

“Really hard Ben. It will get really hard.”

“Will you get a full erection then Jason? Will your 18 year old boy dick be fully aroused?”

“Yes it will Ben. I will be fully aroused as the shit stretches my arsehole.”

“Yes Jason, your penis will be fully erect. It will be really, really sensitive. You will want to rub it, to masturbate but you mustn’t must you?”

“No Ben, I mustn’t masturbate as I am shitting; that would be wrong.”

I began to shake with excitement as I continued my instructions. “Your penis will be so hard as you shit Jason, it will grow harder and more sensitive with each turd. It will drip pre-cum as you shit. You will feel so, so randy.”

“My penis will drip pre-cum as I shit. I will feel so randy,” he muttered.

“Now then Jason, you have just come in, as I said, after having eaten your lunch. You are full of crap.” I laughed a little as I said that, he was full of crap anyway. Such a big head. “You need a good shit. You are here alone. I am not here. You will not notice me. You will act as though you are totally alone. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand. I am alone.”

“Good. Now, I shall click my fingers and, when I do you will awake remembering only what I have told you to remember; nothing else.”

I clicked my fingers. There was a brief pause. Would my suggestions work?

Without a word, him seemingly unaware of my presence, Jason quickly undid the belt of his trousers. Within seconds they were around his ankles, quickly followed by his boxer shorts. I caught my first glimpse of his unfettered cock and balls. What a sight! His cock was semi erect and his balls clung tightly beneath it. He quickly sat on the loo, legs apart. Within seconds I heard a splash beneath him. There was no doubt that he was takin’ a dump! Another splash. I looked at his cock; it was swelling quickly, becoming fully aroused. He sat back slightly affording me a better view and I marvelled at the way his foreskin peeled back to fully reveal his rapidly expanding dome. I quickly realised that his cock was even bigger than I had imagined as it grew and grew until his now purple knob rested against his belly button. There was yet another splash beneath him and I saw a small bead of clear fluid emerge from the bastard’s piss hole. He was now fully erect, on the pan, taking a crap. I looked at his face, I could see he was frustrated. I knew he wanted to jack on that tool of his, but couldn’t. How cruel of me!

I continued to watch as Jason emptied his bowels, his penis dripping more with each and every turd. I smiled to myself as I saw him sit back still further and try to force his penis between his legs so that he could piss. What a sight it was. Tight arsed Jason shitting and pissing in front of me, his dick so hard that he could hardly get it between his legs. This was proof, real proof, that I had total control over him. He would never take a piss and shit with me watching over him if he wasn’t my slave. I gained added pleasure knowing that he was totally oblivious to my presence. I groped my cock within the confines of my trousers.

I heard the door to the washroom open with a squeak. “Ben... you there Ben?” it was Lance. Perfect timing.

“Just a minute mate.” I turned my attention back to Jason who was still pissing into the bowl. “You will obey,” I whispered. He immediately went back into his trance like state. He may have been oblivious to my being there but Lance was a different story.

I opened the door and went out. “You ready for this mate,” I said to Lance.

“Has it worked?” he asked.

“Even better than you could’ve imagined mate, even better than you could’ve imagined. Come and take a look at what Jason’s been doing.”

I opened the cubicle door and allowed Lance to take a look inside. He gasped.

“Fuck! What’s goin’ on?”

I laughed. “He’s just taking a crap after lunch. Nothing unusual in that is there?”

“No, but, with you watching?”

I laughed again. “The cunt didn’t even know I was there.” I ushered Lance into the cubicle, followed and closed the door again. “But that’s not all mate. I’ve told him that he gets really turned on whenever he has a shit and he’ll get a boner. But I’ve also told him he mustn’t wank on it. Can’t have him wasting his juice can we?”

“Fuckin’ hell, just look at the size of his fuckin’ cock!”

“Shhhs. Keep your voice down mate. Don’t want the whole of the post office knowing we are fucking around with Jason here now do we?”

“Sorry. But I can’t believe what’s happenin’. I never thought you could go this far. Where’d you learn to do it so well?”

“Never mind that now. Want to see him have a wank, just like we weren’t here?”

“Yeah. I’d love to see how he milks himself off.”

“Okay, watch this, but keep quiet.”

I turned to Jason who was just sitting there, trousers and boxers around his ankles, cock semi hard now. “Jason, you have had a really good shit and you are feeling so sexy. Your cock is really begging for attention after such a good shit. Your arsehole feels so sensitive. You want to wank yourself. You must wank yourself. You do want to wank don’t you Jason?”

“Yes. I want to wank. I must wank, shoot my wads. Gotta have a wank.” Jason’s prick began to stiffen again as he spoke, even in his trance.

“That’s a good boy Jason. Stiff, your cock is getting really stiff. So hard and erect. When I click my fingers you will awake and again be alone in this cubicle. You will be unaware of Lance or myself. You will act as you would when alone in the toilet. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand. I will be alone. Act as I would when I come to the toilet and am alone.”

“But you are so, so randy. After your shit, you are so randy. Remember that Jason. So horny.”

“Yes. I’m so horny. Gotta wank off.”

“And you can wank off this time Jason; I give you permission to masturbate. You will masturbate and you will have the most satisfying orgasm of your life, better than any you have ever experienced. Understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Watch this,” I said to Lance. “But keep quiet.”

I clicked my fingers. Jason immediately came to and looked perfectly awake; his normal self. Lance smiled as we both watched Jason take hold of his fully erect penis and start to massage it. He sat right back on the toilet, pulled his shirt up and began to wank in earnest. I could resist it no longer, my own cock begged attention. I unzipped, reached into my trousers and pulled out my dripping pole. Lance looked surprised but said nothing as he admired my steel like rod.

I could see that Lance’s dick was also hard in his trousers. I encouraged him to join in. He seemed a little shy, perhaps still not fully comfortable with his sexuality, but eventually relented. Lance’s prick was just as hard as mine and Jason’s and equally covered in pre-cum. We were three horny bastards in that cubicle. The lunch break was fast expiring. I knew we couldn’t push our luck too far and had to draw our fun to a close pretty soon.

I gestured to Lance to stand the other side of the tossing Jason. I stood the other. We both masturbated as we gazed down on Jason’s 18 year old body, which was surprisingly smooth and almost hairless, apart from his pubic growth.

My cock swelled as I saw Jason’s hand moving quicker and quicker over his shiny knob. I still couldn’t believe what I was seeing. This boy, this tight arsed teenager I had admired for so long as he walked around the office. He was actually masturbating in front of me, and he didn’t even know it!

I felt my juices moving and I couldn’t hold back any more. With a gasp I shot, shot my wads of thick spunk onto Jason’s belly. I looked up and into Lance’s eyes. I knew he was on the verge of orgasm as he yanked on his tool and groped Jason’s with his fixed stare.

“Uh huh, I’m gonna cum,” grunted Lance. I looked down at his knob, just in time to witness a huge and powerful stream of spunk erupt from it. Splat after splat of sticky semen coated Jason’s belly, forming a pool in his belly button.

And then, without warning, Jason’s penis swelled even more. His knob became more shiny, the piss hole opened. Streams of pure white boy cum poured from it. It jumped high into the air before landing upon his belly and lower chest. Again and again the randy fucker shot until, finally, he was spent.

Lance and I quickly tidied ourselves up and exited the cubicle.

“Will he remember anything about that then?” asked Lance as we stood at the washbasins.

“Not a fucking thing,” I assured him. “Just pretend we are washing our hands and see what he does when he comes out.”

We washed our hands several times before we heard the toilet flush and Jason finally emerged.

“All right mate?” I queried.

“Sure,” came the reply.

I glanced at his crotch, still as enticing as ever, only now I knew for certain what lay beneath. I felt a surge of excitement run down my spine. The possibilities for future ‘experiments’ seemed endless. Jason was the perfect subject. Just perfect. Not only had he lost £20 he had lost his will to me. I could do with him as I wanted, he had to do my bidding, no matter how perverted that might be.

Jason left the washroom, having washed his hands and chatted idly to Lance and myself.

“Bloody fuckin’ fuck!” exclaimed Lance, his face almost bursting with excitement. “I can’t fuckin’ believe it. I just can’t! Did you see that? Did you fuckin’ well see that?”

“Hey mate, calm down. Remember what I said; we don’t want everyone knowing what we are up to now do we. Wouldn’t do for any of the women, who mother little Jason so much, to know we are playing about with his ‘innocence’ now would it.”

“Yeah, I mean no. Fuck, he doesn’t remember a thing. Bet he had to use half the bog roll to wipe up all that spunk from his belly! I still can’t believe we saw him wanking on his tool and we shot our loads on him.”

“Believe it Lance, believe it. Just think, when you are talking to him out in the office, watching him serve the customers, flirting with the women, you’ll know how he wanks off. You’ll know you’ve shot a wad over him. Think how that’ll make you feel Lance. It’ll make you feel good, really good. It’s even better to know he isn’t even aware of it. The little wanker hasn’t got a clue, not a clue that we’ve seen him wanking. That’s one you’ll have over him now isn’t it?”