The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Colleague The Sex Toy

Chapter Two: Bodily Functions

By Xavier

My head was spinning as I arrived for work early the next day. Just how far would Lance be willing to go in order to ‘humiliate’ young Jason? I suspected that his ultimate goal was not one of humiliation but of sexual conquest. Still, humiliation of one so self opinionated would be fun along the way and make the final goal even more ‘attractive’.

No sooner had I placed my jacket in my locker than I heard the familiar voice of Lance.

“Hi Ben. You okay?”

“Oh, hi Lance. Yep, fine thanks.”

“You know, I still can’t believe what we saw Jason doing yesterday. Tell me it wasn’t a dream mate.”

I chuckled. “It wasn’t a dream Lance. You really did see Jason takin’ a crap an’ milking his tool off.”

“Fuck. You know I couldn’t get to sleep last night. I just kept on imagining him spunkin’ off all over his belly an’ we added our loads to it as well.”

“If he only knew eh? Imagine how he’d feel if he realised we saw him havin’ a wank in the bogs.”

We both laughed.

Just at that moment who should arrive? “Morning Jason,” I said, quickly scanning his lower half and approving of his attire. We all had a brief and pretty banal conversation but my mind was still picturing him sat on the loo, trousers around his ankles, shooting his boy cream. I looked him straight in the eye. He didn’t have a clue what was goin’ on. Not a clue!

Jason went into the washroom, which was just off the locker room, leaving Lance and myself alone. “Hey Lance, remember you said you wanted to humiliate him?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, what would be the most humiliating thing for such a self opinionated bastard like Jason?”

Lance thought for a moment. “To forget to zip his flies up and walk around the office with them gaping wide.”

I smiled. “That’ll do for a start Lance but that could happen to anyone. No, what would be REALLY humiliating for him. Remember he thinks such a lot of himself, his smart trousers, his super white shirt.”

Lance thought again. “I know, some embarrassing ‘stains’ on his crotch.”

I laughed. “That’s better. Think how dirty and small he will feel if he thinks people KNOW he jerks off in the toilet whenever he goes for a crap.”

“Yeah, whenever he goes for a crap. He’s in there wankin’ off. Fuck he’ll feel a cunt if he thinks the women know he really is doin’ that in there won’t he!”

“Too true Lance, too true. And he’s really going to BELIEVE they know he wanks off when he goes for a crap, at least he will by the end of today.”

We both sniggered as we joined Jason in the washroom.

Upon entering the washroom Jason was nowhere to be found. One of the cubicle doors was locked so I, quietly, entered the one next to it. Having stood on the toilet I peered over the partition. My heart missed a beat as I spied Jason taking a dump. He was sitting, bolt upright, with his cock at attention and pointing skyward. He was on the hard! My suggestion that he found shitting really erotic had stayed with him plus he wasn’t touching his hard on. Suddenly he looked up. I had to think quickly. “You will obey,” I blurted.

My heart missed another beat but I was soon reassured by the immediate glazed stare which indicated that Jason was again in my power.

“Open the door Jason and let me in.” I jumped from the toilet seat and walked quickly to Jason’s cubicle door. Lance joined me inside and I again bolted the door.

“This is too fuckin’ easy,” sniggered Lance.

“Hey,” I retorted, “it’s been hard work getting to this stage. There’s nothing easy about it and don’t you forget it.” Lance looked sheepish at my chastisement but soon cheered up when I added “Good though innit?”

I looked at my watch, ten minutes before we had to be on the counter. Ten short minutes in which I had to ‘programme’ the day’s events.

I smiled at Lance who groped his crotch. “Here we go then. Now Jason, how are you feeling? What have you come in here for?”

“I came in for a shit but now I feel really horny,” came his reply.

“Have you finished shitting?”

“Not properly.”

“Jason, listen carefully. You are not to shit anymore until I say you can do so. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I must not shit again until you give me permission.”

I looked at Lance. He groped his crotch again and gave a dirty laugh. “That’s right Jason, you cannot shit until I give you express permission. If you want to go you will tense that tight little teenage arse of yours and hold it. Is that clear?”

“Yes. I will tense my arse and hold it.”

“Now listen carefully to what I am going to say Jason. Listen very carefully. For the rest of the day, whenever you go for a piss, you will forget to zip up your flies. You will leave the washroom with your flies wide open. Understand?”

“Yes. I will leave the washroom with my flies wide open.”

“If anyone notices your flies are open and says anything you will immediately zip yourself up. You will feel so ashamed at having walked around the office with your flies open Jason but it will make you feel so horny that your cock will grow stiffer.”

“My cock will grow stiffer.”

“That’s right Jason. Your cock will become erect as you work but you feel so embarrassed at the fact. You just know everyone, especially the women, are looking at the shape of your cock in your trousers. You will blush Jason. Everytime you believe someone is looking at your hard on you will blush.”

“I’ll feel so embarrassed at having a hard on in my trousers. A hard on that everyone will notice.”

“Yes Jason, you are so embarrassed but your cock will stay hard in your trousers. So very very hard. Your foreskin will peel back and make your cock still harder as your knob rubs against the material of your boxer shorts.”

“My knob will be rubbing inside my boxers,” he droned.

“Everytime a woman notices your erection you will BELIEVE that she knows you masturbate in the toilets when you take a shit. You will look at her face and you BELIEVE that she knows you cum your load when you go in the toilets. What do you BELIEVE when a woman notices your erection Jason?”

“I know she knows I masturbate in the toilets.”

“But what else does she know Jason? What does every woman who notices your hard cock in your trousers know about you Jason? It isn’t that you just play with yourself when you shit now is it? No, little boys might play with themselves when they shit but you’re a big boy aren’t you? What are you Jason?”

“A big boy.”

“Yes, that’s right Jason. You’re a big boy. What do big boys do when they play with themselves enough. Come on Jason. What happens when a really big boy like you plays with himself?”

“I cum.”

I looked at Lance. He was sporting such a dirty expression it spurred me on to greater things. “Yes Jason, you CUM. You shoot your load don’t you. Is your load thick and white?”

“Yes, really thick and white.”

“Do you like playing with yourself then Jason, when you are crapping?”

“Yes, having a shit really turns me on.”

“Do you CUM more if you play with yourself when you are shitting then Jason?”

“Yes. I love to spunk off when I’m shitting, or just after.”

“So then what is it that every woman who sees your hard on in your trousers knows?”

“She knows that I’m a big boy and that I play with myself until I cum when I’m having a shit.”

“And you really BELIEVE she knows don’t you Jason? Almost as though she was there as you cum your big boy load. When you look into her face you imagine her watching you dropping your load. Yes Jason, this woman has seen you masturbating in the toilets and you feel so very ashamed. How do you feel Jason?”

“I feel so ashamed.”

“But why Jason? Why should you feel ashamed?”

“Because this woman watched me cumming after having a shit. She saw my cum shooting from my knob end.”

“But it really turns you on to think she saw you cumming Jason. Your cock will get even harder in your trousers and you’ll feel even more horny. Embarrassed but horny. But you mustn’t wank until I say. Understand?”

“Yes. I understand.”

Lance pointed to his watch. I glanced at mine. Only a couple of minutes left.

“Now then Jason, what must you do for the rest of the day?”

“I will forget to zip up my flies when I have a piss. I will zip them up only when someone tells me about them being open. I will feel horny and get a boner in my pants. I will feel embarrassed but I will still feel so sexy. Everyone, especially the women, will be looking at my boner and I’ll blush. The women know I play with myself in the toilets and cum my load. I mustn’t have a shit or a wank without you telling me it’s okay.”

I gave Lance the ‘thumbs up’ sign and he smirked.

“Now then Jason, start to count to 20. When you reach 20 you will awaken and go about your business, remembering only what I have told you.”

Jason started to count. Lance and I quickly departed and took up our positions at the counter. The first customers were already queuing by the time Jason appeared. We would have to wait for his first ‘piss break’ before we could see any results.

At about 10:00am Jason closed his position and both Lance and I knew he was off for a slash. Within five minutes he was back. Yep, sure enough his flies were wide open. He was oblivious to the fact and again sat at his position serving the public.

Neither Lance nor I had any intention of telling him that his tight grey trousers weren’t properly fastened. As we sat either side of him we could glance down and see the light blue material of his boxers through the opening. We waited patiently, contenting ourselves with the tantalising sight.

Fifteen or so minutes passed, with Jason getting up from his seat from time to time in order to get things for customers or place packets in the skip at the rear of the office. Darren, who was unaware of our little escapade, sauntered up to Jason and spoke quietly to him. I couldn’t hear what he said, but I had a good idea.

Jason looked horrified as he quickly reached for his fly and rapidly pulled up the zip. His face became a dark crimson as he returned to his position and asked the next customer, a dear old lady, how he could help. I smiled at Lance who smirked back.

As the day progressed I noticed a distinct swelling in Jason’s trousers. They were so close fitting that the shape of his erect penis could hardly be missed. I almost fancied, at one point, that I could even see the rim of his knob through them. I smiled to myself as he worked on, our female colleagues noticing his arousal and smiling. He was acutely aware of their glances and stayed a bright red for most of the morning. His face must’ve been burning by the time lunch break came around.

Darren, Lance and myself were again the only occupants of the small rest room when Jason entered carrying his sandwich box. I knew, immediately, that he had been for a piss as his flies were, again, wide open.

Darren, in his innocence, remarked. “Hey Jason, something wrong with your zip then?”

Jason looked down and turned a bright red. “Ooops,” he grimaced, sitting hurriedly and zipping his zipper.

The four of us chatted as though nothing were happening whilst we consumed our sandwiches, crisps and cakes. I took the opportunity to ‘accidentally’ drop some change onto the floor so as to take a good look between Jason’s legs. There was no doubt that he was sporting a hard on in those trousers of his. No doubt at all.

I winked at Lance as I came up from beneath the table. “Fancy a walk around town anyone?” I asked.

“Yeah, why not,” replied Lance. “You coming lads,” he added, looking toward Jason and Darren.

“No,” replied Darren, “I want to read my new ‘what camera’ magazine.”

“How about you then Jason?” asked Lance.

“I suppose so. Better than just sitting here watching Darren read his magazine and go on about his bloody cameras.”

“Hey, watch it,” retorted Darren with a grin.

We were soon jostling with the crowds as we again headed for a walk in the park. I walked a little behind Jason and Lance, admiring the view of two tight little arses as they swayed, seductively before me.

As we approached the park I quickened my step and went ahead of them. I turned and saw that Jason’s hard on was still present. He must’ve sensed I had noticed it as he, again, blushed profusely.

We found a secluded bench after a short walk around the park. Jason sat between Lance and myself. I could resist no longer. “You will obey,” I whispered into Jason’s ear.

“What are you gonna do?” asked Lance.

“Well, you want him to humiliate himself don’t you?”

“Yeah, course I do. But here?”

“What better place? In full public gaze.”

“But, we can’t!”

“But we can! Watch.” I spoke softly to Jason who was again glassy eyed. “Are you ready to do as I tell you Jason?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Doing as I tell you makes you feel really good doesn’t it.”

“Yes. Really good.”

“Jason, is your penis hard?”

“Yes. My penis is hard.”

“Why is your penis hard Jason?”

“Because someone told me about my flies being open. It got hard and now it keeps rubbing on my boxers.”

“Do you want to have a shit Jason?”

“Yes. I didn’t go fully this morning. I can’t shit unless you say I can.”

“That’s right. You can’t shit unless I say you can. Listen; you can have a shit now if you want but you have to do it right here, in the park. See those bushes over there?”

“Yes.”

“Well, in a moment, when I click my fingers, you will awake and ask us to excuse you. You will then get up and walk into the bushes. When you are out of sight, well inside, you will lower your trousers and boxers and have a shit on the ground, right there in the bushes. Understand?”

“Yes. I will have a shit in the bushes, right here in the park.”

“Remember, when you take a shit it makes you horny.”

“Yes. I get horny having a shit.”

“You’ll be so horny having a shit right here in the park that you’ll want to play with yourself, won’t you? What will you want Jason?”

“I’ll want to play with myself but I mustn’t.”

“Why not Jason? Why mustn’t you play with your teenage erection?”

“Because, because,” he looked perplexed, and rightly so, “didn’t you tell me I shouldn’t? That it was wrong?”

I was amazed at how retentive Jason’s mind was. He was recalling every last detail of my previous suggestions. I’d have to be careful to remember what I was telling him. Things could get confusing, and not just for Jason! “That’s correct Jason; I did say it was wrong for you to play with your erection when taking a shit. Good boys don’t do such things. But you can be naughty in the bushes Jason. Having a shit in the bushes makes you feel oh so naughty. You know it’s wrong to be doing it, shitting in the park, but it just makes you feel even more horny knowing that it’s wrong. It’s okay for NAUGHTY boys to play with their hard dicks and you’re being very NAUGHTY aren’t you?”

“Yes. I’m being very naughty.”

“So, as you are being so very NAUGHTY you CAN play with your hard on can’t you?”

“I suppose I can, yes, I can play with my hard on.”

“Good boy. Now, Lance and I will follow you into the bushes but you will think you are alone. You will ignore us and carry on as though we weren’t there. Understand.”

“Yes.”

“You’ll have a shit and then play with yourself. Remember, you’re a big boy now so you’ll play with your big cock until it gets really really stiff. What will you do?”

“I’ll play with my big cock until it gets really really stiff.”

“Your cock will feel so good as you play with it in the bushes won’t it Jason?”

“Yes. My cock will feel so good as I play with it in the bushes.”

“And then Jason? What do big boy’s cocks do if they play with them long enough?”

“They cum.”

“That’s right. They CUM. Is that what you’ll do Jason, CUM?”

“Yes, I’ll CUM. Cum my load in the bushes.”

“Good lad Jason. When you feel you are going to CUM, a real big load, you’ll point your knob toward your hot shit and spray your juice onto it so that anyone who goes into the bushes can see it. understand?”

“Yes. Everyone will be able to see what I leave behind.”

“What will you be leaving behind, for everyone to see then Jason?”

“A big load of spunk covered shit.”

“What sort of shit and spunk is it Jason? What are you?”

“I’m a big boy so it’s boy shit. I’ll leave my big boy shit and spunk in the bushes.”

“Will you piss as well?”

“I usually piss as I’m shitting. Yes, I’ll piss as well.”

“Good. Now everytime Lance and I bring you to this seat in our lunch break you will do the same thing. Remember, this is the only place you can shit properly. You can only shit in those bushes. Is that clear?”

“Yes. I can only shit in the bushes and I will do it everytime you and Lance bring me here in the lunch break.”

“I shall click my fingers now then Jason. You will remember nothing apart from what you MUST do.”

I clicked my fingers and continued talking to Lance about the state of the economy.

“Excuse me a minute will you lads. I’m just going to explore those bushes.”

Jason rose and walked the short distance to the thick clump of bushes, quickly disappearing inside. I winked at Lance. We got up and quickly followed. We too were soon out of sight of passers by, deep within the bushes.

“Where the fuck is he?” exclaimed Lance.

“Sssh. Listen.” We held our breath and listened for any tell tale signs of movement. We heard a twig snap and headed in its direction. No sooner had we rounded a large Berberis we saw Jason. We crouched behind the thick foliage, even though we knew he’d ignore us, and watched.

Slowly, as he looked about, Jason undid his belt. His trousers were soon around his ankles as too were his boxers. His huge tool sprang to attention as it escaped its confines. We had a clear view as he crouched and it was only moments before several solid turds landed beneath him. As soon as he had finished shitting, his piss began to flow. The fucker was full of it as a seemingly endless stream gushed from his now semi erect penis.

Having emptied his bladder, Jason stood. Again he looked about, as if checking for observers before grasping his rapidly expanding member with his right hand. His expression was priceless as he had himself away in those bushes. Both Lance and I groped ourselves as we watched Jason tensing his buttocks as he turned and shot his thick boy juice over the mound of shit he had deposited beneath the bush. That should make the ground more fertile, I mused.

Lance and I, having seen the show, returned to the bench. “What a cunt!” said Lance as we sat and watched Jason emerge from the bushes. It sure was something to know the fucker had had a shit, piss and wank in those bushes. Jason joined in our conversation about the economy as though nothing had happened. It was like a dream.

Lance and I had a good laugh in the locker room that evening and agreed that we should keep Jason’s treatment up for a couple of weeks before moving on to the next stage. So each day, after our sandwiches, we would take Jason for a walk. He always agreed to go because he always wanted a shit and therefore had no option. A couple of days, when it was raining, the poor sod had to go without, his full rectum making him even more horny. I do believe Lance got as much of a buzz from controlling his bodily functions in this way as I did. It was truly incredible.

I wondered, as I lay in bed each evening, if anyone had stumbled across Jason’s deposits. The naive would assume it was dog crap but the more astute would know it was boy shit. Jason, the oh so proper ladies’ man, was now no more than a dog, reduced to shitting in the bushes. I rubbed my hard cock as I pictured him. This was only the beginning of his humiliation, a mere foretaste of things to cum.

© Xavier Boyes 1998