The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Favorite Virus

Chapter 4: An Unexpectedly Crowded Party

(mc mf ff md)

Carl and I discussed how to go about doing things so as to get everything we wanted, without risking discovery by anyone who might want to kill us or imprison us simply for being in possession of this technology, much less using it.

We could probably make a lot of money by manufacturing it and selling it as a performance-enhancing drug. Even if we sold it without government approval, we knew there would be at least tens of thousands of wealthy people willing to pay top dollar for such a drug. But if the drug were legal and approved, our employer would assert ownership of it. If the drug were not legal, we would have to do it secretly, it would be difficult to sell and market, but more importantly, we might come to the attention of people who could find a way to steal it from us and kill us. An infectious virus is, after all, hard to keep contained when there are people who don’t want it contained.

A second strategy would just be to use it secretly, among a relatively small group of people who could all be programmed to protect or forget the information, and who would be programmed to be insanely devoted to us—some of them rich, and some of them gorgeous. But apart from the ethical problem, that would still leave us living in hiding—afraid of attention, unable to live our lives the way we wanted for fear of being discovered.

On the other hand, we also knew that were scientists at heart, and not business people. If bankers could make a respected profession out of using other people’s money to get rich, it seemed there must be a way to perform similar judo move here.

Amid all of this discussion, Carl repeatedly mentioned his growing discomfort with programming people to want things that we wanted them to want. “Part of me says it’s wrong to change people against their will.” But then minutes later saying, “But technology marches on, and if we don’t use it, someone else will discover it and they will—so maybe it’s better that we become the first movers.” Followed by, “Accidents could happen, and we could be blamed!”

At some point, I got him to stop going off on tangents about ethics. He had agreed that we were going to do this—in my case, because my programming meant that I had to, and in his case, because in his heart he wanted to. I figured he just wanted to feel guilty and torn in multiple directions so that he could tell himself that he was a good person even while allowing the enslavement of others. Something about this felt off to me, but I didn’t know what.

Carl’s main goal for the night was simply to wait until the infection had cleared the systems of everybody in the apartment—so they couldn’t spread the infection accidentally—and not let anyone else in. Then we would hide the banana chips somewhere safe (and not too humid!), where we would both need to agree in order to get access to them, and figure things out in a leisurely way.

But that was not to be. The problem was with Sherri, Julie, and me. We were all programmed to bring more sex slaves into the group. The only way Carl was going to stop us from doing everything we could to achieve that goal was to destroy the virus. Even if Carl destroyed the banana chips, we could probably recreate the virus unless Carl interfered. And Carl didn’t want to do that anyway, simply because he wanted to be rich.

Carl and I discussed this for about an hour as we watched Sherri, Julie, Cassandra, and Marie-Claire making love with each other and occasionally swapping partners. (Sherri’s programming made it difficult for her to resist, and I didn’t want to be cruel by telling them to stop.) I would have loved to fuck one or more of them, but I wasn’t into the idea of being watched by Carl. And I didn’t really want to share the girls with him, either, not even Marie-Claire. (Helena was still in Sherri’s bedroom studying. She was determined to avoid all of us until the virus had cleared out of her system and we gave her permission to leave.)

At some point, Carl went to the bathroom and Julie and Sherri got my attention with a few dozen kisses. But they also had something to say.

“Dan, don’t get mad, but we kind of invited a few girls over for tonight,” Julie told me. I wasn’t mad at all—my only thoughts were how to enslave the new girls without causing a major problem with Carl. I didn’t want to knock him unconscious, and I certainly didn’t want to kill him or throw him out. I needed an ally.

“What are you talking about? Whom did you invite over?”

“Well, when I was studying French, I used a voice chat program to talk to some people in Paris. And one of them had a girlfriend who was here in New York, and we got her online as well. And then she knew a whole bunch of other French girls who over here too. The thing is, I found out that most of them are trying to be models and actresses and stuff, so I figured most of them are probably pretty attractive. And I was speaking French, so I was getting super horny, because speaking French makes me think about fucking you and Sherri. So I invited them over. I told them you would interview them for really high-paying jobs off the books as party promoters and stuff. Anyway, I figured once they got here, the escorts could make out with them or something so we could convince them to join the group.”

I didn’t know what to say. All I could think about was the fresh meat, and thinking about what to tell Carl. Better not to tell him, I thought, until there was nothing for him to do about it.

“I invited someone over too, Dan,” Sherri said. “This really hot Indian girl I met at your job.”

“You met a hot Indian girl? You’ll have to be more specific. There are quite a few hot Indian women in biotechnology, although many of them dress conservatively.”

“Her name is Vandana. She seemed kind of important.”

Of course, I made the connection immediately. Vandana was undeniably hot—she was a former underwear model, something the whole office learned thanks only to the internet—but she also scared the wits of me, at least when it came to project evaluations. No matter how solid my work was, Vandana always found questions to ask or discovered problems that I hadn’t even thought about. I was a very good scientist, but she was a -

Vandana was a business person. She was the kind of business genius who might be able to take a mind-control product and market it so that it was socially acceptable, and so that it wouldn’t require FDA approval, and so that nobody would be able to figure out how to copy it.

“Anyway, Dan, if we’re going to have a party, I should really go out and stock up on party supplies and things,” Sherri said.

“No, Sherri, Carl and I agreed that nobody should leave the apartment. Order out for what we need.”

“It’s too late to order out for everything, it would arrive too late and then everybody would want to leave the party.”

“How many girls did you invite, anyway?”

“I talked directly to about 10, and I told them to invite more if they wanted. I also told that them that guys wouldn’t be allowed for tonight, since it was both a party and a kind of job interview.”

I imagined the women and decided that they probably would leave if the party without booze and food and all that; and once they came, I would need to keep them in the apartment until they were programmed and finally symptom-free. So I really didn’t have a choice. Before Carl came back from the bathroom, I sent Sherri and Julie out for party supplies.

“I’ll need cash,” Sherri said.

“I still have a big chunk of the $60,000 here,” I said. “Take what you need.”

“Marie-Claire, Cassandra, I need a favor from you.”

“Of course, Dan, I’ll do whatever I can.”

“I’m going to tell Carl that Sherri, Julie, Helena and I are in Sherri’s bedroom, and we don’t want to be disturbed. Don’t let Carl know that this is a lie. In order to help with that, I need you to keep Carl distracted.” And then I made the ultimate sacrifice. “I want you to be his girlfriends for tonight,” I said. “Do what you need to do to keep him happy and distracted for a few hours. And take him in Julie’s bedroom so he doesn’t notice when the girls come back.” It just about killed me to tell the girls to fuck Carl’s brains out. But he needed to be kept distracted.

“If that’s what you need, Dan, of course we will.”

Carl returned/ “What happened to Sherri and Julie?”

“I decided to have a little party with them and Helena,” I said. “I’m going to join them now in Sherri’s room.”

Marie-Claire and Cassandra took Carl’s hands and kissed him on the cheek.

“But I didn’t feel right doing that without sharing with you. Why don’t you take Marie-Claire and Cassandra into Julie’s room for a little privacy?”

The girls quickly took his hands, and led him away as a shit-eating grin spread over his face. His concerns about the ethics of slavery seemed to be diminished for the moment. But he did take his large baggie of banana chips into the bedroom with him.

Julie and Sherri came back a bit more quickly than I had expected.

“Hi, Dan! We got everything we need,” Sherri said. “We got a much bigger space for the party, upstairs, in the empty penthouse apartment.”

“How did you do that?”

“Well, I promised the doorman we would clean up afterward, and, well, I offered him a ‘tip’, but Julie also was very persuasive. She gave him a hand-job, actually.”

“I know you never told me not to fuck other guys, Dan, but I just didn’t want to.”

“The apartment actually has some model furniture in there, so it’s sparse, but it looks pretty good. And we don’t have to worry about getting wine or liquor or anything.”

“Why not?”

“It’s taken care of. I told some of the other girls in the building that they could come to the party, too, and I’d pay for the booze if they’d go buy it.”

“You invited more girls?”

“Don’t worry about it. I had to invite some to help do the heavy lifting and they were with some hot girls I would have wanted to invite anyway, but needed an excuse.”

“Sherri, Julie, don’t invite anyone else to the party tonight. We are going to have major problems as it is, so let’s put a cap on this.”

“All right.” But Sherri looked disappointed.

“What’s the matter?”

“Well, there are these girls down the hall that are really beautiful, and I’m already a little friendly with them from before, and I was thinking...”

I knew which girls she was thinking of. What else could I do? “All right, you can invite them too.”

“Oh, thanks, Dan! And the doorman knows to send everyone who asks for us up to the penthouse apartment. By the way—is Carl the one making the noises that are coming from Julie’s room?”

“Yes, he’s in there with Cassie and Marie-Claire. I wanted him kept busy until the party is underway.”

“Well, in that case, I want to show you this,” Sherri said. It was a small baggie of banana chips. “I swiped a few dozen when Carl was doing a brain scan on Julie.”

“You swiped a few dozen? And Carl didn’t notice?”

“Well, Carl stepped out for a minute and I poked around a little in his office. I took a few, but there are still more there. The bag he brought here was maybe half of what he produced.”

I didn’t know what to think about that. On the one hand, it was just common sense for him to keep a back-up copy in case something went wrong. On the other hand, he hadn’t told me about them.

“Sherri, do you think he was hiding them from me?”

“I don’t know for sure, but I thought you would probably want some chips that Carl wouldn’t know about. Just in case he didn’t want you making anymore slaves,” she said. “He seems kind of like a prude, honestly. Do you think he’s all right with us capturing some more girls for you, Dan?”

“He thinks it’s a risk. He wants to use this virus to get rich, but he doesn’t want to go to jail. Which I have to say I agree with.”

“What do you mean? You don’t want more slaves? You told me you wanted me to make more sex slaves for you. It’s the main thing I’m thinking about, apart from having sex.”

“I do want more sex slaves, Sherri. I just wish I didn’t. I think Carl might be right—It would be smart to slow down on the slave thing until we can figure out how to keep this from spinning out of control.”

“Listen, Dan, can I just ask you for a favor?”

“Of course.”

“You know, you also programmed me for sexual adventure. At first, sex with the other girls and you was an adventure, because I never had an orgy before. But now that I know what it’s like, I need a little more adventure. So I also dug up these handcuffs that I got as a gag gift.”

“Handcuffs? You want me to handcuff you?”

“No, silly,” she said, “I thought Julie and I would handcuff you and take turns teasing you. That would definitely be a little adventure.”

“We don’t have a lot of time before the party starts,” I said.

“They’re just right here in my bedroom,” she said. “Come on Julie, come with us.”

“Well, we should go in there anyway. I told Carl I’d be having a little party with you two and Helena,” I said, “but I’m not too sure about being handcuffed.”

“You don’t want to be handcuffed to a bed while having three sex slaves in a room with you?” she said, laughing.

I figured we had a little time, and of course, I knew that I could order them to set me loose any time. So I played along.

The girls handcuffed me to the bed, with my arms above my head, cuffed to an iron rail on the old-fashioned headboard. Helena seemed a little surprised to see us. “Is it all right if I keep studying in here?”

“Of course. We’ll try not to disturb you too much.”

Julie and Sherri pulled off my pants—they hadn’t taken off my shirt before they handcuffed me, unfortunately and began sharing my cock in a long kiss. Every so often, Helena looked over at us, but then returned to studying.

“What about a blindfold?” Sherri suggested.

I laughed and Julie tied one of Sherri’s scarves over my eyes. I wasn’t totally blind, but I could only see around the edges.

“I need to go to the bathroom,” Sherri said, “I’ll be right back.”

Julie kept sucking my dick alone for a time, and after a minute or two climbed on my lap and started fucking me. I have to admit, it was kind of fun not knowing what was going on. But I also wanted the visual stimulation. And not being able to use my hands was driving me crazy.

“Julie, will you please take the blindfold off? I want to see you as you ride me.”

“Sure,” she said.

“And I really want to lose these handcuffs. I want to touch you.”

“I can’t do that, Dan.”

My mind flashed on HAL the computer in 2001 when it was ordered to pen the pod bay doors.

“Julie, you’re my slave,” I said, “so you have to do what I tell you.”

“Actually, I’m your sex slave, Dan, and I will do anything for you that you tell me if I thought it would turn you on. But I can’t take off your handcuffs.”

“But that would turn me on,” I said, hoping she would buy my bluff. I really had not programmed Julie too carefully.

“I’m not sure I believe that. But even if I did believe you, I can’t take off the handcuffs. Sherri has the key and she won’t be back for some time.”

“She didn’t just go to the bathroom?” I asked.

“No, sorry. While we were out, Sherri and I realized that you and Carl might not want to recruit a large harem anymore.”

“That’s not true—I have to create a harem with many sex slaves.”

“True, but Carl doesn’t. And you’re not in much of a hurry. Sherri, on the other hand, is in a hurry. She needs more girls, Dan. You programmed her to be very attracted to hot women, and to pursue them. She really can’t help it. I’m almost the same way.”

“But Julie, you’re my slave, you need to do what I say! You can’t plan against me!”

“I’m not planning against you, Dan,” she said, squeezing my dick with her cunt, “I’m just doing what you programmed me to do. Your goal is to build a harem with many sex slaves, right?”

“Yes,” I said, knowing that I was going to lose this argument.

“And that’s what I’m doing. If I let you go, you’ll stop the plan from happening, or at least slow it down.”

“All right, so at least tell me what Sherri is up to.”

“Sherri got the large penthouse upstairs for a party, as she told you. But we invited quite a few people that we hadn’t told you about yet. She’s going to feed them the banana chips, wait for the virus to kick in, and enslave the whole group. We’re going to have a few dozen people up there.”

“It will take hours for the virus to kick in and make people compliant. They won’t want to stay.”

“We’ve figured it all out, Dan. Julie and I had already planned to handcuff Carl to prevent him from stopping us, and we figured we might need to do that for you, too.”

“Julie, do you know what would really turn me on?” I asked.

“No, tell me!”

“If you would get Sherri back in here,” I said.

“Dan, I know what would turn you on more,” she said. “Is that girl still programmable?” she said, asking about Helena.

“Don’t program her! I promised her!”

I didn’t promise her. And I know she turns you on,” Julie said. “Helena, did Dan program you to be his sex slave?”

“Yes, but he also programmed me so that I wouldn’t crave sex with only him. If he told me to have sex with him, I would. But he promised he wouldn’t. And I don’t want him to.”

“Well, he’s not breaking his promise. You are now also my sex slave, and I am telling you that you want sex with both me and Dan. In fact, you are not just my sex slave, but my slave, and you really love me and love the idea of serving me,” Julie said.

“All right,” Helena said, “I don’t like the idea of slavery in general. But I’ll be your slave, Julie. I love you.”

“Julie, what are you doing?”

“Isn’t it obvious? You programmed me to do what turns you on, and to share your goals. You even programmed me to get the girls I knew who were models and actresses for you. That’s what I’m doing, even if you’re not willing to do it yourself at this moment. And Helena’s a hot piece of tail; I’ve thought so ever since I worked with her.”

“I could just program her not to be your slave, Julie, and not to listen to you!”

“Helena,” Julie said, “you should ignore whatever Dan says from now on, until I tell you differently. Now come here, take off your clothes, and start licking my clit while he fucks me.”

Julie looked at me. “You know, you could have told her the same thing first,” she said, moving around to make room for Helena on the bed. “You didn’t, though, because you want a larger harem and you like hot girls. Now, Julie is out building a bigger harem for you, and by this time Carl is handcuffed, too, so he can’t stop it either. She even has her cell phone turned off, so you can’t call her and tell her what to do.”

“But I don’t want us to get caught,” I said. “If we get caught, I won’t have anything—I’ll be in jail or something.”

“If you end up in jail, we’ll enslave a whole legal team to get you out, or a team of Navy SEALs to extract you; we’ll do whatever we have to do so you can have your harem. And so we can have it with you. Now stop arguing.”

“Can I kiss him, Julie?” Helena asked.

“You can kiss him, too, but kiss me first,” Julie said, tasting her own scent from Helena’s mouth.

I was sort of upset by the conversation. Julie wasn’t doing what I told her to—which was natural. She wasn’t programmable anymore. She was doing what I had told her to do back when she was programmable. And to be honest, it kind of turned me on. As long as we didn’t caught or killed.

“You know what the best part is, Dan?”

“No, Julie, what is it?”

“I was able to book tickets to fly to New York today for my little twin sisters, they’re arriving tonight, they’ll be here for the party! My cousin is also coming with them. I don’t think you saw a picture of her, but you’ll really like her.”

* * *

I wasn’t at the party for the first few hours. I wasn’t allowed, just in case I somehow decided to somehow break up the party. (Carl never made it upstairs at all that night.) The truth was, once the banana chips were served, it was entirely in my interests—and my personal desires!—to go along with the plan.

Julie made a few more phone calls to friends she hadn’t heard from, making sure they came to the party. She kept most of their boyfriends and husbands away by telling them that it wouldn’t be appropriate, since some agents would also be there. But in cases where the husbands were quite wealthy, they too were invited.

Julie even called up Janice, the escort booker, and had her send over a few more girls, including Grace. To round up the total attendees to match the number of banana chips we had on hand, she called a few of the ultra-expensive escort services and had them each send one or two girls over.

After a time, Julie made the first of several trips to the penthouse suite upstairs. She kept me handcuffed, just in case, but let me have a hand free and put me in a position where I could eat the food she brought me, and get some sleep. Helena continued her studying.

I don’t know exactly how Sherri kept all of the guests there. I only know what I heard afterward. After all of the guests had showed up, she required each of the guests to promise to stay “for a special surprise at about 3 in the morning that [they] would never want to miss.” She also gave each of them a sample banana chip.

When the party slowed down, she got it speeding up again. When it had slowed down a few times and some guests wanted to leave, she used a mixture of charm, sexual bribery (with help from the paid escorts in attendance), lies, booze, and, in some cases, other recreational drugs.

Some of the guests started showing symptoms of headache after only a few hours. Of course, at this point, they became more agreeable, so Sherri simply told them that they were having a good time at the party, that they wanted to stay, and that they wanted to encourage the other guests to stay. Soon she had a small gang of women standing near the front doors, and preventing anyone from leaving—all while smiling and being very pleasant. None of the men wanted to leave in any case—they were so outnumbered by women, and all of them were very attractive.

Not everyone developed symptoms as quickly as Carl had indicated—but finally, when Sherri noted that everyone was showing trance-like behavior and responding to her comments and requests as commands, she sent Julie a text message to ask for my help with the programming.

Before I left, I visited Carl—who had been quite upset for some time, but Marie-Claire had kept him calm—and snapped his picture with my cell phone.

* * *

I decided to revise my first draft of programming considerably; my experience with Sherri and Julie “betraying” me made me realize that ordering people to consider themselves my sex slaves and to help me build a harem would too easily go haywire. I could not have people using their own best judgment, instead of mine, when I told them how I wanted things done.

“Hello, everyone. You will all give me and Julie your complete attention. You can call me Dan. You all like me, very deeply. Some of you may not know me well, but you all like and respect me based on my reputation and the way I treat you.” I paused for a moment and asked Julie to translate for the French monoglots in the room.

“You will always welcome a chance to communicate with me, though you’ll also respect my privacy. That means you won’t share information about me with others, unless I specifically allow it or you know the information is already in the public domain.

“If I ever ask any of you a favor, no matter how large, you will be happy to grant it. For example, I may ask some of you to become my sex slaves for a time. If I do, you will be happy to accept the offer. And until I specifically reject you as a sex slave, you will not have sex with any man unless you have had him as a partner in the past, and you know him to be free of STIs. If you know you have an STI or believe you might have any STIs, or if you don’t know what an STI is, you won’t have sex with me or anyone but yourself until you find out for sure and medical doctors confirm that you are free of diseases.”

And then I had a small brainstorm about a website. “You all want to stay at this party until I or Sherri or Julie tells you that you can go. After you go, you’ll all make an effort to visit the following website”—no, I won’t share the name here—“where you’ll register. You’ll check in at least once a week, if not daily, for messages. You can also send me messages through the website, if you like, and I will post instructions there about how you can do that.”

I wanted to make sure no accidental commands would be given to the crowd when I wasn’t paying attention. “Julie, Sherri, and I are the only people here tonight who are allowed to give you commands. Anything else that you might understand as a command, you will only consider a suggestion that you can accept or reject as you normally would.”

I decided to close. “Finally, tonight is a magical night. Despite anything you see or hear tonight, you will remain calm. There’s no anger in this room or in your hearts tonight. I’m going to make an effort to get to know each of you, and I might ask some personal questions, but you won’t be at all upset. Until it’s time to go, I want all of you to enjoy yourselves.”

I intended to take care of the men first, and then get rid of them before I would start the real party.

Julie had invited the attractive women in the city from her sorority who had married or were dating wealthy men. She had them bring the men, too, so I could program them. Five of the men were basically still entry-level people, making very good money, and they could be profitably milked. But even if I cleaned out their accounts, it wouldn’t enable me to put a down payment on the several vacation properties I had already begun to dream of.

Two of the men were older, more successful, and were quite senior in their firms. Their much younger wives were just stunning women. I, of course, considered them incredibly overdressed—only because they weren’t yet naked.

“What are your names?” I asked the wives and husbands. To be honest, I don’t remember their names. I do remember the women’s faces and their bodies. I could pick them out of a lineup of the harem, I think, but their names are hardly important. So for now I’ll just say that ‘Alice’ was married to ‘Bob’ and that ‘Betty’ was married to ‘Albert’.

“Alice, tell me honestly: how do you feel about your husband Bob here?”

“Bob’s a good provider. He doesn’t make me quiver with lust like my previous boyfriend, but I am coming to love him. He didn’t make me sign much a pre-nup, so I’m pretty happy about that, but I’m not sure if it’s because he loves me or doesn’t have much sense. He’s a smart guy, but I think he lets me walk all over him. He spends too many late nights at work, but I can’t blame him for making money.”

“Bob, what’s your reaction to that?”

“Well, I married her mainly as a trophy wife, and because her family has money. I figured, why should I argue about a pre-nup when I have most of my money hidden where Alice can’t find out about it anyway? She stands to inherit a lot, so no pre-nup also put me in a position to get some of that money when the time comes. I have two girlfriends on the side, but I’m discreet, because I do want to make Alice the mother of my children.”

“Wow, Alice, how do you feel about that?”

“I’m angry, but I can be calm. I never suspected that at all. I thought I was in charge of this relationship.”

“Bob, you’re going to break off your relationships with your two girlfriends, and make sure they’re unhappy with you about that. Give your wife their contact information, so she can use their testimony against you in a divorce case. You’re going to stop hiding your money, and you’ll agree to give the large majority of your wealth to her; she’ll decide how much to let you keep.”

“I guess I can do that, since you’re asking me to. Actually, I invited one of my girlfriends here tonight so we could get together after the party. It’s Cynthia, over there.”

Cynthia was looking our way, so I gestured to her to come over. “Bob, how would you feel if you saw some guy fucking your wife or Cynthia right here on the ground in front of you?”

“I’d be pretty pissed off. They’re mine. I don’t want some filthy dicks where they don’t belong.”

“Alice, what do you have to say to that?”

“If he can fuck whoever he wants, then so can I.”

“We’ll see how it plays out. Betty, what’s your story?”

“Well, I married Albert, here. And although we were introduced because we’re both from rich families, I think we actually love each other. I know I love him.” She patted her belly. “I’m not showing yet, but the tests say we’re expecting our first baby.”

“Albert, what’s your story about your relationship? Tell me the truth, now.”

“She has it right. I’m successful enough to have a piece on the side, but I don’t have one. I’m happy to flirt with women, I love them, but I had a lot of fun before I got married and I hope I’ll always be happy with Betty. I’m nothing like Bob here. I guess I’m a little boring, but I just want to have a simple, happy life.”

“How would you feel if you saw your wife making love to another woman on the floor right here?”

“Shocked! I don’t think she’d go for that. But I love the idea of my wife being with another woman. It would definitely help keep the excitement in our marriage.”

“Betty, what do you say to that? Do you want to make love to a woman on the floor right here?”

“I wouldn’t do that in front of a crowd of people.”

“But you would do it if the crowd didn’t bother you?”

“It depends on the girl. In college, I had a brief affair with Alice, and I still think she’s beautiful. She’s practically the most beautiful woman here.”

“Well, Betty, don’t let the crowd bother you. I’m asking you as a favor to make love with Alice here on the floor while I fuck her.”

“Hi, I’m Cynthia,” a girl said as she walked up. “Did you want to talk to me?”

“Well, I don’t want to talk much. Don’t worry about who’s watching, but I want you to get naked right here and start making love to Bob’s wife Alice. You’ll also do Betty here, and me. How would you feel about that?”

“If it weren’t you asking, I might be disgusted by it. But, if you want to give it a try with me, I’m game—I love to do you favors.”

“That’s sweet,” I said, and I kissed her. There was one large sectional couch in the apartment, and the guests who had been sitting there quickly cleared off to watch us. Cynthia was just as hot as Alice, so I asked her to be my sex slave.

“Alice and Betty, why don’t you two start out and show everyone how you used to make love together while you were in college?”

Betty sat on the couch with her legs spread wide, closed her eyes, and let Alice kneel between her legs and she began to tease apart the girl’s labia with her tongue, and slowly stimulated her pussy until her clit became engorged.

“Cynthia, go down on me while I watch these two.” I unzipped and she started to suck me off. I was already fairly erect, but it felt really good.

Bob walked over. “Say, Dan, I’m happy to do you a favor and let you fuck my wife. But could you leave my girlfriend out of this?”

“Bob, be quiet and respect my space. Now, you’re going to go and talk with Albert about how to turn over your whole estate to your wife as part of your divorce, as a favor for me. Albert’s going to be my and Alice’s financial advisor. You’re going to try and get that executed as soon as possible, and you don’t want to bother anybody here.”

“If Bob gives up his property,” Cynthia began, but paused as she continued sucking my dick, “then,” she continued, “where am I?” pause, “going to live?” Cynthia asked, and then focused on blowing me.

“Cynthia, you’ll just have to convince Alice to let you stay.” I was sitting on the couch next to Betty, and Cynthia was kneeling right next to Alice. “If it’s not obvious to you, it’s pretty clear to me that Alice likes girls, so maybe you can get to work to your advantage.”

“But,” she began, “I’ve never felt”, pause, “that way”, pause, “about girls.”

“Then Alice will be even more impressed with you for doing it,” I said. With one hand, Cynthia reached over between Alice’s legs and began shyly playing with her clit.

“Alice,” I said, and I turned my face toward Betty to kiss her gorgeous face, “I think you should consider forgiving Cynthia for the affair with your husband, if she treats you nicely enough.”

Alice turned and kissed Cynthia, and the two of them raised themselves so all four of our faces were at the same level—we all had a group kiss, to the extent that four faces can fit together. Julie leaned in to greet her two former sorority sisters and shared kisses with me as well.

“Isn’t he something special?” Julie asked. “I met him a few weeks ago when I moved in with Sherri, but I only fucked him for the first time this morning.”

I looked across the room and I saw Sherri standing in the corner, making out with someone with an amazing body—with dark skin, Indian I thought—and I realized it was Vandana, the right-hand executive to my research advisor. I would want to fuck her soon, but I was digging the sorority-girl vibe, and doing Vandana would get me thinking about work. So I passed on that idea.

“Alice, get on your hands and knees on the couch, I’m going to fuck you while your husband watches,” I said. She quickly moved into place.

“All right,” Alice said, and began waggling her behind at me. Her feet were on the floor, and she was bent over the arm of the couch. Betty again made her twat available to Alice for licking, but she and Cynthia were also making out, kissing each other’s breasts, and generally having a good time.

“Sorry, Bob, but you fucked it up yourself,” I said looking Bob in the eye. I pushed my uncovered cock into Alice’s pussy, “I’m just accelerating the process.” He looked irritated, but kept on talking with Albert, who was distracted watching his wife ‘play’ with Cynthia.

“Hey, Alice,” I said, bending over to whisper in her ear, “I think you should talk with Julie here about possibly staying with her and Sherri. You’re a good fuck so far. You’re nice and tight, your body is in great shape.” I unsnapped her bra and let her tits swing free, but I held on to them to help stabilize my thrusts into her.

“God, I love it that you’re playing with my tits,” she said. Her lips were vying for equal time with Cynthia’s fingers as they both tried to play with Betty’s cunt. I would have taken Betty away from Albert that night, but she was pregnant with Albert’s kid and I didn’t want to fuck that up. But knowing she was happy being with another man really made me jealous. I kind of wanted to take her just to show her how much happier she could be with me.

I noticed one of the other bankers’ women standing nearby, staring at us, and biting her lip. She must have been about Julie’s age, but she looked much younger. She was petite, and wide-eyed.

“What’s your name?”

“I’m Sarah.”

“Sarah, come over here. As for you men over here,” I said, waving to the bankers, “you should all go down to Sherri’s apartment together with Albert and Bob. And don’t fuck any of the women you find there.” I punctuated the ‘don’t fuck’ command by thrusting into Alice on the beats.

“Sherri’s apartment is 9L. Go figure out how to funnel money from you and your companies to me, and just stay there until I tell you otherwise. I want you to continue leading your lives mainly as normal, but I want whatever cash you can comfortably generate for me. Specifically, I would suggest your companies hire me as a biotech industry analyst for a few weeks per year at an insanely high rate of compensation. At the same time, I don’t want you or your companies going broke or living like paupers. Except for you, Bob. Until I tell you otherwise, you’ll need to move in with relatives or live on the street, because you’re not going to hang on to a penny. Everything is going to Alice, and Alice is going to go to me. Alice, if you want to kick him in the balls or something, you can go ahead.”

“I think I’d rather just wave goodbye to him while I fuck your brains out.”

The men went out. I kissed Alice, and then stood up straight to kiss Sarah, who grabbed my butt. She began pushing on my butt as I pumped into Alice, and then she reached down to play with my balls as she kissed me. Julie was standing on my other side, and those two girls kissed as well.

Sarah was another of the sorority sisters and was very pretty, but what I liked about her was how forward and creative she was. Without prompting, she reached over and pinched Alice’s nipples as I fucked her.

“Before you come, you could pull out of her and come in my mouth, then I could snowball it around the room.”

“I’m not sure how I want come yet, but I like the way you think. Were you lovers with any of the other sorority girls?”

“To be honest, I’m not that attracted to girls. But I am so turned on by watching all of these women who clearly want to fuck you. You should really play with more of them than just these few, as hot as they are.”

A lot of the women around the room were watching me. Of course I stood out since I was the only man remaining in the room, and I also had my pants off while fucking a woman and making out with others. I stopped pumping for a moment.

“Everyone, if you’re not already attracted to women, I want you to feel the love. If you were always straight or bi before today, you can still love men. But all of you are going to love women just as much, if not more. I want you to get started practicing that love now, whether in couples or small groups. And unless you’re pregnant with a current husband or boyfriend, you should start thinking of me as your only boyfriend, the only guy you want to fuck, the only guy you want to sleep with, the only guy who you would allow to father your children. You all want to join my harem, and you all want to be my sex slaves.”

I saw the women in the room start to absorb this news. They looked at each other with fresh interest. Fortunately, Julie had the presence of mind to translate what I said into French for a number of the guests who looked merely confused.

“Dan, can I suggest something I think you’ll like?” Sarah asked. I nodded.

“I think Sarah has a game to suggest, and if I think it’s a good one, then we should all play. Please listen to her.”

“I want all of you to lose your clothes,” Sarah said, “and get into couples with a girl you like. Then, as couples, get into line here. Dan will come around to visit each of you.”

I pulled my dick out of Alice as a couple came up to me—a brunette with long, kinky hair but pale skin, and a thin body—she must have been a runway model. She had only to let her dress drop off her shoulders and slip off her shoes to be naked. Her ‘girlfriend’ had short blonde hair and a little body art.

“Do you girls know each other?” I asked.

“No, we just met tonight.”

“Interesting. Get on your knees and lick my shaft together, take turns sucking my balls, things like that.” I sat on the couch where Cynthia had been a few moments before.

They began licking me, and they were also sure to kiss each other around my cock as they explored my crotch together.

“Play with each others’ tits a bit, too,” I said.

I nodded to the next pair of women, signaling them to come over. I made out with them for a while as I continued to enjoy my tongue bath. These girls weren’t as exotic, but they looked great naked, and their breasts felt good rubbing against my arms as they kissed me.

After a few minutes, I signaled the girls who were blowing me to move on and signaled a new pair to come over. They immediately went to their knees and began sucking me, but I interrupted after a moment.

“You, the shorter one,” I said, “stand up and let her lick your pussy. And you,” I added to her friend, “should get her very wet.”

It seems they were French, so Julie again translated. The pair did as they were told, and with relish.

“You,” I said to the shorter one, “sit on my cock. And you will kneel between our legs and take turns licking all the bits that might enjoy it.”

The shorter one turned and whispered her name to me. I don’t remember it for sure; it was something like Marla.

“Hi Dan, I’m Marla, I’ve never been to a party like this before. It’s amazing,” she said in French. Julie translated.

“Marla, I don’t give a flying fuck about your name. Just fuck me as best you can and enjoy the feeling, I’d love for you come like crazy while you’re riding me.”

Marla began humping me more seriously, meeting my strokes into her.

I signaled for another pair of girls. This time, one kissed me and the other kissed Marla, and all of us took turns playing with Marla’s breasts which were bouncy and had pretty nipples.

I had intended to stop fucking Marla after a few minutes, and move on to the next couple, and then move on to the next one after that, and the next one after that. I had about thirty couples to get through. But then I saw a sight that shocked me, and excited me.

I saw two very young girls—17-year-olds, in fact—standing next to each other, naked, looking a little cold but trying to keep each other warm, and kissing each other very shyly. They were strawberry blonde and were clearly Julie’s younger sisters, the identical twins. Although their faces looked very young, their bodies were clearly that of adult women. Their facial expressions betrayed a little fear at being in a strange situation.

I was torn.

I loved the experience of fucking and dominating a large crowd of women. (How could I not!) To have women follow your orders when you command them to suck your dick, when you don’t know their names and don’t care to learn—it’s fucking exciting, particularly when they are melting with pleasure just to have the opportunity.

But these girls were young, innocent, shy, and the younger sisters of my beautiful girlfriend, who had had mixed feelings about bringing them to me. I didn’t want to use them as casually as I did the others. I wanted to deflower them—yes! I wanted to deflower them! But I wanted to do it gently. I guess I had envisioned rainbows and unicorns dancing in the background as we played together in a green and grassy meadow. I don’t know.

There was another beautiful woman standing behind them, also with a family resemblance, and Julie had moved to stand next to her. (I later learned her name was Lisa.)

“It’s going to be so beautiful,” Julie said. And then Julie came to me and said, “Let me do this with you. You’re going to love this,” she said to her sisters. While the twins stood there, Julie fell to her knees in front of them and took turns licking their pussies.

Marla was still riding my cock, reverse cowboy style, so she had a clear view of the proceedings.

“They are tween seestairs?” she asked in her badly accented English.

I just kept fucking Marla slowly, using her cunt as a masturbation aid more than anything, as I enjoyed watching Julie’s tongue explore the girls’ mounds. They had only a little public hair and seemed to be already trimming it. It was neat and beautiful.

“Girls, you love having your pussy licked by a woman,” Julie told her sisters seriously. “You love to have me lick you, you love to lick me, and you will love to lick each other. You love licking whatever pussy Dan tells you to eat. Right now, you’ll taste me.”

And the girls, silently, but with smiles on their faces, fell to their knees. Julie lay down on the floor with her knees spread.

“Ellie, you lick me first. Edie, you come around here and kneel above my mouth,” Julie said.

I watched as Ella enjoyed her first taste of pussy—from her own sister Julie. Eden was transfixed by the sight, but obviously enjoyed feeling Julie’s tongue snake up into her pussy as she watched for long moments. The two girls smiled at each other, then looked at me, and looked away quickly when I made eye contact with them. They were the show that everyone in the room was watching.

“Ella, sweetie, it’s so much more fun if you suck gently around my clit sometimes. The clit is the little bump above the opening. Wet your lips, put your lips around my clit, and suck it into your mouth gently and keep sucking just a little harder—ooh, yes, you’re getting the idea. It’s like I’m going to do to you now, Edie.” And Julie was silent as her lips probed above her sister’s opening and found her love button, gently sucking it.

I was growing impatient but Marla was keeping my cock warm, rocking up and down on my meat but leaning to one side to keep my view of the three sisters unobstructed. Marla did most of the lifting required to keep the fuck going while the blonde between her legs on the floor sucked my balls into her mouth. A couple of women were kissing my neck, my ears, and whatever parts of my face they could reach, but all eyes were on the twins and Julie.

Eden and Ella switched positions so each girl could practice giving head to Julie’s beautiful shaved vagina and receiving from her soft, full lips. Eden had given Julie a number of tentative, testing licks, but soon found the nubbin and wrapped her lips around it, and using two fingers, then three to penetrate her big sister’s pussy, pushing in and out at a steady pace while increasing the strength of her suction—I could see her cheeks get pulled in along with much of Julie’s twat lips. Julie tried to continue to licking Ella’s pussy to demonstrate the technique, but was clearly unable to focus past a certain point.

Julie suddenly leaned forward, taking her head from between Ella’s legs, and stopped holding on to Ella’s thighs—her hands quickly reached both of her nipples as she alternated between squeezing them and cupping her breasts. Ella bent over to suck her sister’s nipples and after a few seconds Julie went over the waterfall. She kept toying with her free nipple with one hand while she banged on the floor with her other hand and her thighs clamped down hard around Eden’s head, pulling her sister’s mouth and face even harder into her hot cunt. “Oh, fuck, yes! Yes! Yes! Y-E-S!” she shouted.

Marla started to come as she watched Julie writhing on the floor, and as her pussy grew hotter and wetter, I very nearly shot my wad into her. But I wanted to save that for the twins, so I forced Marla to slow down the fucking and her pussy twitched hard around my cock.

After a short time of additional cries of pleasure Julie cradled Eden’s face with her hands and smiled at her. “You did very well, sweetie. And now it’s time for you two to practice on each other.”

The twins positioned themselves for a sixty-nine on the floor with Ella on the bottom, and began licking each other eagerly while stealing occasional glances at me. But both of the girls looked uncomfortable on the hardwood floor, so I pulled Marla off my lap and motioned that the twins should join me on the couch.

They giggled and happily climbed onto the couch together, and began putting on a show for me.

“Hi, girls. You know my name is Dan, right? I want you two to come to New York, live with me and your sister, and pursue your dream of becoming models. How does that sound to you?”

“We’d both really like that, Dan.”

“Then keep on licking each other. I’m going to fuck both of you, but I have to fuck one of you first, so which one is it going to be?”

“I’m a little scared. I think Eden should go first,” Ella said. “She’s a little more adventurous than I am. I saw her playing with herself in the tub.”

Eden blushed. “It was just a little candle, and I didn’t even push it in.”

“Girls, you’re both eager to learn about fucking as soon as possible. You both will regularly fantasize about using my cock. More than any other kind of play, you’re going to want to watch my cock get buried in your sister’s pussy while you lick and suck her clit and make her climax while I’m thrusting in and out of her. If I pull my cock out, you’ll be glad to suck on it for a short break, but you’ll want to put me back in your sister’s cunt and watch me fuck her while you continue to eat her out.”

“All right,” Eden said, “that sounds like fun. We’ve never done that kind of thing before.”

“Are you going to marry us?” Ella asked.

They really were precious and innocent.

“Ella, honey, get on top.”

Ella looked a little nervous, but she did as I told her. I positioned my cock behind Ella’s cunt, and pressed very gently against her well-lubricated opening.

“No, Ella, I’m not going to marry you or your sister. Eden, start licking your sister’s pussy again while I penetrate her.”

“You’ll love it whenever I fuck you. And you both want to help find very pretty girls to help you fuck me, because you’re both going to get so much pleasure from me that you can’t help but fall in love with me, and you want to share that love with fun, sexy girls that you like. You’re not going to want any other man, but you’ll want the hottest women and you can play with each other and use toys on each other when you can’t have me.”

I pushed harder and harder against Ella’s hymen, and she pushed back a little, wanting to get it inside her, but she was in a little pain. Even I was in a little pain, as my dick was getting squeezed into an unusually tight pussy.

Finally, Eden helped pull her sister’s body back against mine harder as I pressed into her and I felt sudden progress into her cunt. I kept pushing in slowly, and after a time I slowly pulled part of the way out.

“Oh, wow,” Eden said. “I can taste a little blood or something,” and she stopped licking.

“Edie, keep licking. You like that taste. It’s the taste of me fucking a virgin pussy that you’re helping me get nice and wet for fucking. You want to get more of it,” I said, “and it will always be one of your favorite treats. That goes for you too, Ellie.”

It wasn’t the kind of romantic wedding-night deflowering that the girls had always wanted before that night—but I was determined to make it special. So I kept fucking Ellie and making sure that Eden was doing her part, when I felt like Ellie was going to come.

So many plans don’t go quite as we intend. I had wanted to treat the twins equally. I would break both girls’ hymens and then come on their faces. Maybe Julie or some of the others could help clean their faces. Maybe I would come in the second one, because I really wanted to fuck them both. After all, they wanted to experience everything together.

But that changed when Eden paused from her licking and asked, “Dan, are you going to give us babies?”

When Ellie heard this, she began meeting my thrusts harder than ever and I felt my legs buckle as I shot my come deep into Ellie’s cunt.

“Oh my God, it’s so messy and pink,” Eden said as she licked at the mixture of my spunk and her sister’s juices and blood. “I guess it’s just like that because of the blood.”

Julie and her cousin Lisa had been standing nearby, but they each came to sit on the edge of the couch as the energy from our simultaneous orgasms ebbed.

“I never felt anything like that before,” Ella said. “It was like my pussy warmed up the blood and the heat flowed up and down my body.”

“Dan, when is it going to be my turn?” Eden asked. “I think Ella had an orgasm, and I want one too.”

“And when is it my turn to watch you two do it?” Ella asked.

“I need to talk to Julie and Sherri for a minute, girls,” I said. I signaled Sherri to come over.

“You put on a good show,” Sherri said. “I hope I can be part of the next one.”

“You will be, soon. I meant to get to know more of the women here more intimately tonight, but I’m not sure that’s going to happen, because I am not sure how often I can get it up again tonight. I need some hard dick pills. Or better, I need to get to work with Carl on a magic erection gene or something.

“And Sherri, I want you to get Vandana together with Carl,” I continued. “Tell her about the virus, but make sure she knows that I consider the virus to be private information. I want her following the rules about my privacy. Then come back up here and we can get to know the rest of the crowd before we send them home.”

I watched Sherri and Vandana put their clothes back on, and they soon left the penthouse.

I turned to Ella and Eden. They were much too young, and much too inexperienced, and even a little bit annoying because of their sisterly competition. But I didn’t want to change a thing about them. “Ella, I want you to make your sister come.”

“When you say the word ‘come’? Does that mean the same as ‘orgasm’?”

“That’s right. You can use your tongue or your fingers or anything. But don’t break her hymen; I want to do that myself later. For now, I’m going to talk to some of the other women here.”

“All right, Dan.”

Julie and I reviewed the rest of the women at the party, though I didn’t ask most of them for sex. A number of the women, although very attractive, seemed too old or simply not hot enough to be part of the harem. You’d be surprised at the number of professional ‘models’ in New York who are women a guy just wouldn’t want to fuck. Drugs? Cigarettes? Just being too damned thin? I weeded out a number of women this way. A few others were part of the STI group, and I simply didn’t want them in the harem. They could apply later, if they were hot and could prove they were clean. At the end of the night, we agreed on adding thirty-four women to the harem. After adding in Sherri, Julie, and the three escorts, that brought my total to thirty-nine.

When I compared my total to Bob’s—Bob had a wife and two girlfriends—I suddenly felt much calmer. Sherri had programmed me to build a harem of ‘many’ sex slaves. Surely, it seemed to me, that a harem of thirty-nine women counts as ‘many’, when a successful investment banker has a harem of only three. I felt a weight lifting from me.

“Julie, I’ve really done it.”

“Yes, we have a really good start for the harem.”

“A good start?”

“Don’t you think it’s a good start? I mean, call us forty girls. Maybe half of them, you’re going to want to fuck once or twice. They’re pretty enough, but nothing special. Another chunk of them might be nice to keep around for a month or two. Only a few are really keepers. You know? Like Edie and Ellie. I can tell you really like them. I liked them too. Then again, I’m totally biased.”

“No, you’re right. They’re fantastic; so innocent.”

“Well, they won’t be innocent for long! But I bet you’ll like them better after that! They’re a lot like me, and I’m still smoking hot in my mid-twenties. They’ll be hot for a long time to come, and they’ve got great personalities. But take my sorority sisters for example. They’re pretty, but they’re carbon copies of some generic hot girl with empty heads and no real purpose in life but to get rich husbands and pop out little brats. You don’t want your harem turning into a bitchy competitive pit of jealous whores, which is what it will become if you’re after girls like that.”

“So you don’t think we have enough that, say, Sherri would call this a large harem of many sex slaves?”

“No way—Sherri was talking about the harems that some of the Chinese or Turkish rulers had, and they were in the thousands; maybe twenty thousand on the high end. Now, nobody is saying that even 5% of that number wouldn’t be ‘many’. But it’s not exactly impressive in comparison. I mean, don’t you care about setting a standard? And about having good choice available to you?”

“I really don’t want to run a small city of girls.”

“And you shouldn’t. Too many people would notice. But you could build camps of girls, and put them throughout the East Coast, or even the whole country. Like maybe a small campus.”

“Like a college campus. Young girls, some slightly older hot ones like you going back to school.”

“And if they were infected with the virus and told to study while they were programmable, it would be fucking amazing. I became fluent in French after studying and practicing for something like four or five hours! What if you had whole campuses of girls who studied the arts and sciences while they had this virus and became geniuses?”

“I’d have a small army of hot, smart, high-earning women who all wanted to make me very happy. I could even sprinkle some guys in there for camouflage. And I could program them not to fuck the girls!”

“And not all of them even have to be hot—again, that’s for camouflage. You program them all the same way, except you screen out the hot ones and given them 10 or 15 minutes of instruction on the proper worship of you. With even a few campuses, you could easily have a thousand new girls added each year. And because they’re all on a campus, you have all the privacy you need and ample opportunity to keep the girls away from their parents or teachers for a full day of training.”

“Julie, I think you have saved me from the curse of low expectations. I think I was being short-sighted, and just looking for quick hits. You really see the big picture.”

“But you have one other problem. What about Carl?”