The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Favorite Virus

Chapter 3: Prelude to an Unexpectedly Crowded Party

(mc mf ff md)

Carl brought the girls to the lab at the privately-held biotechnology powerhouse where we’re both employed.

It was boring, clinical work, but Carl gathered lots of samples from them over the course of the 10 hours he kept them there. He dutifully took saliva, sweat, urine, vaginal secretion, and small blood samples every two hours from each of the girls, including extra samples from Julie. Since she was still ‘programmable,’ Carl assumed that higher levels of the virus would be found in her. Carl also ran MRI scans on each of the girls, focusing on the brain.

Meanwhile, all three of them were still obsessed with following their programming.

In between donating samples, Julie kept on studying her French, but she whizzed through the books and, about an hour after arriving, used a chat and Voice-over-IP program to locate a language exchange partner in Paris. Trying to hit two birds with one stone, she studied French while also trying to locate French actresses and models who wanted to travel to New York. After, I had programmed her to learn French and to look for pick-up opportunities for me. Naturally, Julie felt happier when she was fulfilling her program in more ways than one.

Carl ordered out for lunch from McDinner’s, but following my advice, took just one bite of the hamburger, thoroughly “enjoyed” it (per his programming), and put the rest of the burger in the refrigerator. He had followed his programming, but didn’t need to gain 10 pounds each month in order to do so.

Sherri had less specific orders. Her programming was to be a lesbian who lusts after her roommate and other women. Sherri would have been happy to have sex with Julie during their entire lab visit, but because I had ordered Sherri to keep a low profile she was able to suppress that urge temporarily. So after her second series of sample donations, she asked Carl if he could take her to the company cafeteria for a break.

Since Carl knew exactly what he was looking for, it took him only a few hours to identify the virus. He found low levels of live virus in Julie, and no sign of live virus in Sherri. So, reluctantly, he let Sherri head over to the cafeteria at 6pm, but she had to promise to come back by 8pm.

I didn’t personally witness what happened, but I’ll share with you what I learned from other sources after the fact.

As fate had it, that night there was a party hour that the company sponsored for a group called “Women in Science” (WIS). WIS included a number of attractive young scientists and biotech professionals. One of these women was an acquaintance of mine, Vandana, a special assistant who worked for my boss, the Chief Research Officer. The assistant’s name was Vandana.

Vandana was stunning. She was the television stereotype of a female scientist—she looked like an underwear model and, in Vandana’s case, actually did put herself through an expensive, prestigious undergrad program with her modeling fees. She had an excellent mind for the biotech industry, and had a Ph.D. from a good school, but she was not seen as an extraordinary theoretician or researcher. She was seen as a business leader who could question and probe even the most senior scientists in great detail without ruffling feathers or missing the crucial business insights. She had risen quickly in company for her ability to evaluate scientists and projects rather than achieve theoretical breakthroughs. To be honest, the woman scared me because my boss respected her opinion more than anyone’s.

Vandana was the driving force behind the WIS group and wanted to know everyone who attended the lunch, so she naturally approached Sherri.

Between Sherri’s programming and Vandana’s stunning figure, my girlfriend was in serious lust and was ready to jump in the sack immediately. But Vandana was only interested in Sherri’s mind. Naturally, Sherri played hard-to-get and kept her cards to her chest. Since Sherri’s ID badge read “Guest,” and she was at the lunch, Vandana inferred that Sherri was a doctoral student evaluating the company as a future employer. Once Sherri realized this, she relaxed.

“I need to make a decision before the end of the coming week about which offer to accept,” Sherri white-lied, “but since both offers are similar in terms of work and compensation, I need to base my decision on which company offers more personal support and mentoring. WIS is a great idea, and I really came here looking for a female mentor.”

“I could help you find a research mentor, Sherri. But can you tell me more about your specialty?”

Sherri was stumped—she knew she would be caught in a lie if she tried to make up a scientific-sounding research area. “I think I’ve found all the research support I need, Vandana. It’s knowledge about how to navigate the business world as a woman that I’m looking for. And I’m really looking for a mentor I can connect with on a personal level.”

“I can help with that too.”

“Vandana, the personal touch is really the most important thing to me in choosing the right company for me. And I think getting to know someone personally is really only possible in a less formal environment. I happen to have a small party at my apartment tonight, starting late, maybe at 10. Would you like to come?”

Vandana agreed to come to the party, and they both moved on to mingle with others at WIS. Sherri met a slightly drunk petite redhead who had access to a private office who told Sherri after five minutes of flirty chat that “I am not wearing any panties right now.” Alone with the redhead in the private office, Sherri came hard, but it was because she was thinking of Vandana. The redhead was really no one special. Sherri said her polite goodbyes and exchanged email addresses but had no plans to get in touch.

When Sherri got back to Carl’s lab, he was playing with a table full of what looked to Sherri like poker chips.

“Carl, do you really have time to think about playing cards right now?”

“Cards? What, you think these are poker chips? No, actually, they’re dried banana chips.” Carl slapped her hand as she reached for a chip. “These aren’t for you. For one thing, they’re expensive and we have a limited supply. For another, you’ve already been infected with the virus, so they won’t do anything for you.”

“What are you talking about?”

“The company developed a room-temperature oral inoculation system. We found a way to trap live viruses in stasis in a banana chip. It’s stable, as long as the temperature doesn’t get too high or too low for an extended time, it’s a great way to store a virus for inoculation, which is really just another form of infection if it’s with a live virus.”

“Why haven’t I heard of this banana thing before?”

“Well, if the banana absorbs much moisture, the virus will come out of stasis and get broken down by exposure to oxygen or radiation or what have you. It was intended for the developing world, like Africa and Asia, where most of the places don’t have refrigeration. In theory, it’s a lot easier to keep out moisture, but so far that’s a stumbling block. The technology isn’t yet ready for prime-time in the tropics, but it’s perfect for our needs.”

“Are we almost ready to go back to our place?” Sherri asked.

“Almost. As you can see from the chips, I’ve isolated the virus, and even developed a first-generation delivery system—at least for people who aren’t allergic to bananas. But before we go, I want to put both of you into the MRI unit again so I can get some comparison brain scans, but Julie keeps saying that she has to study French some more.”

Julie was chattering away on her laptop in extremely fluent French, with a huge smile on her face. No one could understand what she was saying, but she had a small group of photos up in the chat program showing five different smiling faces, all speaking French very rapidly.

“I can go first while you wait for her, but I have a feeling you’re going to need to force her to stop.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Look how happy she looks. She’s studying French, following her orders. If anything, the more she does it, the happier it makes her. I would practically think she’s going to climax from the expression on her face.”

“Maybe you’re right. But I’ll put you in the MRI unit first, and warn Julie that she’ll have to go back to the apartment and stop chatting soon.”

So Carl walked Sherri to the MRI unit, ran some tests, and then practically had to threaten Julie to log off and do a final round of samples and a final MRI. But when Julie realized that she had to do the MRI in order to go home, and that going home meant she could have sex, she was motivated to do the right thing.

They got in a cab back to the apartment at about 8:30pm. That was unusually late for office work to go, and the fact that Carl had two non-employee visitors in the building so late was noted by building security.

* * *

Meanwhile, I had been at the apartment. I’d called the escort service and explained that I wanted all three of the girls for the rest of the day—24 hours, just in case. Janice was thrilled, although at first she didn’t quite believe me. I negotiated a rate below $1000 per hour since it was for a full day, but I still had to shell out an additional $30,000 cash once the girls arrived. Their schedules were all open since normally Janice sent them out at most twice per day, and they had already planned on coming back to my place by midnight.

Poor Carl was back at the lab drawing blood. But I had troubles of my own.

When the girls first arrived, they went through the usual routine—they counted the money and called in to Janice. But without Julie or Sherri there, things felt a little different. And Marie-Claire wasn’t sure how to treat me, since before she had decided to be “Carl’s girl”.

Fortunately, it was easier to break the ice with Helena and Cassandra. After ten minutes of sitting on the couch together, trying to make small talk, I just cut the effort and kissed them. Soon we were all undressed and moved to Sherri’s large bed. The girls weren’t programmable yet, but they already knew they liked me, I’d had sex with Helena before, and after all I was paying them for an entire day. I got the sense that I had greatly eased Cassandra’s mind because of the additional money. I didn’t want to pry.

A man’s first orgies are often the best. And an orgy involving three girls is so much more intimate than one with five, or seven, or more. And this was no exception.

The girls quickly relaxed their “no sex” rules again, which I expected. But it got more amazing. I hope it won’t bore you, but just skip ahead a few paragraphs if you are bored by sex.

As soon as we got on the bed, I basically ripped Helena’s skirt off. No politely offered hanger for her clothes this time, I just couldn’t wait. I pulled Helena up on her feet so I could yanked the panties down her legs and M-C even helped me peel them off her legs. As soon as the panties were off one leg and Helena had her legs a little bit spread, Cassandra pushed herself between the black girl’s legs and began licking her pussy with a very wet tongue.

Meanwhile, M-C was helping me undress. I knew I couldn’t fuck her—she was Carl’s girl, after all. So she just helped me undress.

Helena decided to sit down on the edge of the bed, with her vagina pushed forward off the side of the bed, for easier access by Cassandra’s mouth.

“I love the way you’re licking me, baby,” Helena said. “You’re making me light-headed.”

“Yes, me too,” Cassandra said. “I feel so excited, like all the blood has rushed out of my head and to my pussy. It’s much easier to kneel or lie down than stand.”

I should have recognized the signs of dizziness. But I didn’t—I was thinking about sex. I was thinking about making them my slaves.

“That is beautiful, Cassandra. I love it when a girl is all lubed up for me,” I said.

“And how about you?” asked Marie-Claire. “Do you like being lubed up before you fuck a girl?”

Without waiting for an answer, she engulfed my cock with her mouth. I felt a little guilt at first: she was Carl’s girl. But, I figured, a blowjob is really just a kind of kiss. And M-C had kissed me before, so this really wasn’t anything new. It wasn’t cheating.

“Sit down, Dan, I want to kneel between your legs and suck you off,” she said.

“But I can’t come in your mouth, Marie-Claire,” I said, “because you’re Carl’s girl.”

“Yes, that’s right,” M-C said between slurps, “I’m Carl’s girl. Oh my god, I have such a head rush.”

Helena and I were lying down with our backs on the bed while the other girls serviced us. I kissed her warm, inviting, mouth and said, “I just want to fuck you so bad.”

“Me, too.”

“This morning being inside you was the hottest fuck of my life, your pussy is so beautiful.”

“Your cock felt amazing inside of me,” she said.

“You were so hot, so hot. It was like wearing a condom made no difference.”

“But it did. I don’t really like condoms.”

“I hate condoms too, normally, but this was so amazing. I wonder what it would feel like without a condom. It felt like we were both on fire.”

“We were.”

“I want to fuck you right now,” I said, and I pulled my cock out of M-C’s mouth with a pop, moved Cassandra out of the way, and flipped Helena over onto her belly first, then said, “Hands and knees!”

Helena raised her hips and I put little Danny where he belonged, both of us so wet that there was no difficulty getting in. But she was still so tight, so wet, and amazingly hot.

“Fuck me!”

I guided my cock to Helena’s entrance, putting in just the tip as M-C climbed up on the bed, standing up and grabbing my face for a kiss. I grabbed both of Helena’s hips with my hands and pushed into her. She was sopping wet from Cassandra’s licking and I could feel M-C’s saliva cooling off my balls as I pushed and pumped hard into Helena, pulling her hips toward me while M-C kept on kissing me.

Normally all I want is several girls taking turns fucking my brains out and stimulating any part of my body they can reach, but M-C was just a distraction. I pushed her away and began banging away at Helena’s incredibly fucking hot pussy. If my balls were cold from the spit M-C had drooled onto me, my cock was hotter than it had ever been. As my cock reached maximum depth, Helena squeezed her pussy tight around me to slow down the pull back, but then eased up again to let me thrust into her again. Does it sound repetitive? It should because it was! I fucked her and she squeezed me and I pulled out and she relaxed and I fucked her and she squeezed me again, I was paying attention to nothing at all, not even Helena, only the incredible sensation as she squeezed me. We did this for minutes on end until I heard Helena start to moan more loudly than usual and I looked up to see that Cassandra’s legs had been spread for her, Helena had been eating the girl’s pussy for some time while I was fucking her but I hadn’t noticed, and now the girl was screaming in ecstasy—I’d never fucked such a screamer before—and the cries had gotten so much louder because her face wasn’t buried in Cassie’s snatch anymore. I ignored it and kept on pumping when I noticed M-C lying on the bed next to Cassie, nursing from her tits, and M-C masturbating while she comforted herself with the nipples and holding her milk-bags.

I wondered for a minute if this was love. I’d never had a fuck like this before.

But all of this was really only half-thinking, my impressions later of what my mind’s eye photographed at the time, because I just wasn’t thinking enough to interpret the scene.

Helena was screaming, “Come in me! Come in me! Come in me! Please come, I want it now, I’m going to come!”

I kept fucking her and I was more than ready to come except that I was just enjoying the feeling so much that I never wanted it to stop, but when Helena’s orgasm washed through her body, her pussy got even tighter, the heat enveloping my cock got more intense, and I felt the blood rushing away from my brain, and since I couldn’t pull my cock out of Helena as fast anymore—she was just squeezing so hard, involuntarily, even squeezing when I was trying to push in, I just enjoyed the tightness and the hotness and I kept fucking her without even realizing that I was spurting come in her after my next thrust, and then another, and then another, and then I became conscious of the feeling of orgasm and I grabbed Helena’s tits and pulled her against my thighs again as I pumped another rope of semen into her womb, and pushed her away and pulled her toward me again as I fucked her harder and I kept on shooting even when my balls were dry.

Her back was a sweaty mess and I was dripping wet too when I pulled out of her. She collapsed on the bed, using Cassie’s pubic hair as a pillow, and I fell on the bed too, completely exhausted.

But there is only short rest for the wicked. After a few moments, Cassie and M-C moved around and began double-teaming my cock. M-C was sucking my balls in her mouth while Cassie repeated her virtuoso sucking technique on the head of my dick.

There was simply no way I should have been able to get erect again, but I did get erect, although somewhat more slowly than the immediate salute my body gave the girls when they came in. Cassie smiled at me as she got me erect, and she actually climbed on top of my lap and put my cock in her before I noticed what was up. She was riding me reverse cowgirl so M-C could keep licking my balls, but with some difficulty. (One day I will fuck in zero-gravity so that bodies will have more degrees of freedom and angles of access but I digress.)

Cassie was tight and wet too, she was almost as much of a treat as Helena was—Helena was pretty much down for the count, barely opening her eyes to watch us fuck—but I felt guilt about the way I was treating Marie-Claire. I had kind of treated her like a dog, letting her kiss me and lick my cock and balls a little, but pushing her away when she distracted me, and then giving her as a gift to Carl when she clearly wanted to throw herself at me. I felt like a jerk. So I gave a few final thrusts to Cassie but then slowed down and said, “Climb off for a minute and sit on my mouth”.

I love eating pussy, I love the scent and the flavor and I even get turned on by the hair provided there’s not a forest. Cassie was no exception. Her cunt tasted like boiled egg with a little salt and some kind of subtle but spicy and tangy flavor.

Poor Marie-Claire was still licking my balls like a whipped dog when I paused from my cunt-lapping to tell her, “I pulled Cassie off my dick so you would have somewhere to sit, Marie-Claire. Come here and fuck me.”

She smiled broadly and didn’t say a thing about being Carl’s girl. She rode me, and her cunt was just as beautiful a fuck as I could imagine, almost as hot as Helena before Helena climaxed. She smiled and rode me and reached out to kiss Cassandra’s mouth and play with her tits, when I laid my head back again and pulled Cassie’s vulva over my mouth. I loved the way Marie-Claire felt riding me, she squeezed my surprisingly rigid cock like a champ, and I continued eating the salted boiled egg that was Cassie’s twat.

I let my hands play over Cassie’s tits, and then M-C’s tits, but everywhere my hands wandered I found other hands there before me. I couldn’t really see what was going on because my eyes were closed since otherwise I would have been staring at Cassie’s very clean and very tightly closed asshole.

(Asshole-gazing is what happens when you eat pussy on the bottom from this direction. It’s the one tragedy of the universe about this position. Perhaps I could genetically engineer assholes to be more attractive—or positioned in a more convenient location.)

I tried to count the number of hands on my body, and the number of hands I felt while playing with the girls’ tits. I realized that at some point Helena had awakened from her brief nap and was trying to find a way to fit into the mosaic of our three bodies.

After a time, Cassie leaned forward, which was a better angle for my mouth, and I started sucking on her little clit a bit harder and using my tongue to draw little circles around her clit, and I could feel her hands pressing hard down on my chest to stabilize her body as she climaxed. She shuddered a bit, then lifted herself off my mouth completely, and I saw Marie-Claire looking very happy indeed as she rode my cock like a champion steed, with Helena’s lips devouring M-C’s mouth, their lipstick long since smeared ridiculously on their faces, kissing each other with their eyes closed, and sweet Cassie moved in to play with Marie-Claire’s breasts.

I enjoyed the sight and continued thrusting into her cunt when Marie-Claire began making a series of small noises—“oh... noh... oh... noh... oh... noh...”—and Helena kept enveloping the girl’s face in kisses while Cassie sucked Marie-Claire’s very dark-colored and highly-erect nipples. I licked my thumb and put a lot of spit on it and moved it down to Marie-Claire’s crotch. Timing the pressure and the movement with the thrusts of cock into her pussy, I used my thumb to diddle around the outside of her clit, which only caused her to start saying “oh... NOH.... oh... NOH... oh... NOH!” a bit louder and faster.

Her pussy’s warmth began building again to the point where it was clear she was going to come, so without changing my rhythm, I began thrusting harder into her and brushing my thumb directly over her clit, putting feather-light pressure on it. I kept thrusting at the same speed but brushed my thumb over her clit faster, little by little, pressing down a little bit harder, and fucking me.

Suddenly I forgot what I was doing, who I was, and even lost my most basic knowledge of any episode of Star Trek, when my own orgasm sneaked up and jumped on my balls without warning. I started jerking spasmodically, pushing deeper into Marie-Claire and shooting cum when I should not have been able to produce a drop. When M-C noticed my climax, she began coming too, and became unexpectedly quiet, tightening her face like a small screaming species of monkey as Helena pressed M-C face against her breasts, and Cassie hugged her orgasmic blonde friend around her belly.

After a few moments of watching her enjoy her orgasm and enjoying the aftershocks of my own, Marie-Claire looked at me and smiled. “I knew you would like me, if you gave me a chance!” She kissed me on the mouth. “That boy Carl is nice enough, but he’s nothing like you.”

I got up, spread my arms wide, and gathered up all the female flesh I could for a group hug. Then I pulled up a few of Sherri’s copious sheets and blankets and covered all of us up for a good long nap.

* * *

I had a beautiful dream about surrounded by women. They all smiled, and they were all extremely pretty. Some of them were young; some were old. Some of them wore fabulous clothing. Some of them had bodies so perfect I thought they were genetically engineered sex androids. Some of them held babies or were holding hands with children. Some wore glasses and read heavy books, or examined computer screens, or test tubes, or engineering charts. Some of them were having sex with other women in complicated positions and others were photographing them. Some were giving massages to other women. Some of them played handball, or were doing gymnastics. Others were cooking food. It was a small village. I couldn’t tell how many people were in it, exactly.

There were even a few men in that village, believe it or not. They wore more clothing than the typical woman in the dream, but the men were standing in a large semi-circle in front of an elevated platform, toasting me and vowing eternal loyalty to me as I reclined in comfort on that platform in a king-sized bed with five women. I looked just like I did then, but I knew I was much older. I strained to see the faces of the five women I was with in that bed. But when I made too much of an effort, I woke up.

* * *

I awoke with sudden feelings of guilt. I was feeling bad about fucking “Carl’s girl” on a certain level, but I was also mad at myself for caring. I wanted Carl to have someone for himself, but somehow I just felt that these girls belonged to me already. Which gave me a thought.

“Girls—how are you feeling? Dizzy?”

“I’m feeling a little headache actually, but it’s probably just the exertion,” said Cassandra. Helena agreed, and so did M-C, though I think she thought the word ‘exertion’ meant ‘orgasm’.

“Yes, I have a little headache too.”

“But you’re all feeling mellow and relaxed, right?”

There were nods and happy murmurs of general agreement.

I thought to myself, this is bad. This is temptation. I shouldn’t do it. I can’t do it. It’s not right. But I wanted to make them my slaves. And since they were already having headaches—a few hours ahead of what I expected to be on schedule—I knew I could do it. I knew that if Carl came in the door, he would try to stop me from enslaving them. And I knew I didn’t really have the right to do it.

Then I remembered Carl’s suggestion. I could find a way to do it ethically. I could give the girls a choice. I could tell them that they were risking enslavement. And then I would have informed consent. And then it would be all right.

“Girls, listen to me. You need to know that earlier today I think you picked up a virus.”

I expected to hear a little start of worry or fear. But the girls were just listening calmly.

“I don’t mean HIV or HPV or anything like that,” I said. “Not an STD. It’s just a run-of-the-mill 24 hour bug. That’s why you have the headache now.”

“How do you know?”

“I know because I had the virus myself. And then I passed it on to Sherri by accident. And then she passed it on to Julie. And then Julie passed it on to each of you. There’s something really interesting about this virus,” I said.

“Does it make a person just want sex?” Marie-Claire asked. “Because I already just wanted sex, so I guess it won’t hurt me.”

“The virus helps a person learn more quickly. It helps with sex, it helps with motor skills, it helps with academic subjects, and it seems to help with anything that requires use of the brain. When I tell you something while you have this virus, you will remember it and believe it. If I tell you to fall in love with me, you will.”

“That wouldn’t be so bad, if you have enough cock to go around,” Cassie said.

“If I tell you that you will be more patient, more kind, more caring—or anything else—the centers of your brain that control those responses will get more activated over time, and you really will want to be more patient, kind, and caring. If I tell you to be more confident, secure, trusting in yourself, you can be all of those things too.”

“That sounds good.”

“If I tell you that you want to be my sex slaves, you’ll want that too.”

“Slaves? That’s an ugly word,” Helena said.

“‘Slave’ is just a word, Helena, so I don’t see how it can be ugly,” I said. “Slavery is a fact of life. Some people are in it, some people aren’t. You don’t have to like it; you can talk about how bad you think it is. But you might as well spit into the wind.”

“Are you saying you’re going to enslave us?” Helena asked. But she was calm while she asked it. All three girls were calm.

“I was programmed to enslave women when I caught the virus. It was by accident, but while I had the virus Sherri was talking sarcastically to me because she was feeling jealous. To paraphrase, she told me that if I could, I should make her the first of my many sex slaves, with an emphasis on ‘many’. Also she told me that I should make sure she was only attracted to me or to other women. There were other changes too, but that’s what’s relevant here.”

“But she was being sarcastic,” Cassie said. “Surely you didn’t have to do it? Isn’t mind control about doing what the master wants?”

“This isn’t a magic technology that does whatever a person intends it to do. It’s a new technology, and it doesn’t have an intuitive user interface. Her words implanted a compulsion in my mind. At first, all I could think about was making Sherri my sex slave. Now, I have the same compulsion to do the other things that she told me to do. I still have a need to get more slaves. But I’m trying to give you a choice, if I can, because Sherri told me to make her my slave; but as to the others, she didn’t specify anything about who else should be slaves. So I have no choice—I have to try to get more sex slaves. But I want you to tell me what you want, and what you’re willing to give to me in exchange. It doesn’t have to be lifetime slavery. If I like the deal you offer me, I’ll take it.”

“Slavery is just wrong, Dan, whether for a lifetime or a day,” Helena said.

“There’s no choice, Dan. You’re a great guy, but no matter how great you are, I don’t think we want to be slaves,” Cassie said.

“I might want to be,” Marie-Claire interrupted.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if I got other good things along with it. Good sex for one, but more than that,” she said.

“Like what, Marie-Claire?”

“Well, I don’t like to say it, but I can be a little insecure sometimes. If I could be confident, I would be. And honestly, I know I’m a smart girl, but I was never good in school, and that makes me feel dumb. I would like to be smarter and learn more and be more confident in that. Janice tells all the clients that I’m a university student in finance, but I barely know what a bank is,” she said. “And I would like to know when a guy was just using me, or when he really cared. And I have a little girl, a daughter. I want to be a good example to her.”

“Can’t you do those things for her without making her your slave, Dan?”

“Yes, I could. And maybe I should. And maybe I even will. But just like Marie-Claire has things she needs or wants, I have things I need or want too. I’m asking if you can help me with that, and you could ask me for help with that too.”

“Five years?” Marie-Claire said.

“What are you talking about?” asked Helena.

“Five years. In five years I’ll be basically thirty. So I’ll still be sort of hot, but not my hottest. That’s probably when you would get tired of fucking me anyway,” M-C said. “Be honest.”

I didn’t say anything. I was still stuck on what Marie-Claire said a few moments before. “I have a little girl, a daughter.”

“‘Silence indicates acceptance,’ my father always said. He was an asshole, but he was right. So I could be your slave for five years. Then, I’m out. You could always tell me that I would love only you until you set me free. That I would be your slave for five years, and then I can go live my own life, smarter, a better mom, and confidenter.”

I was thinking about it.

“Jesus Christ, Dan, say yes! Just one year of banging this ass is something a lot of guys would pay a couple of hundred grand for! I know, because I’ve had offers!”

“Marie-Claire, put on a robe or get dressed, and make a list of the things you would want from me. Be sure it has all of the important things. You can even write down things like you want to learn a musical instrument or something. I haven’t tried that one yet, but I think it might work,” I said.

Marie-Claire started getting dressed.

“One more thing,” I said. “None of you can ever tell anyone about the virus. None of you will want to tell anyone about the virus. If you think that information about the virus might get to anyone without my intending it, you’ll make a reasonable effort to stop it. You want to and will keep all information about this virus a secret, forever, from everyone. While you are in this apartment today, you can talk about the virus between yourselves. You can’t use a phone at all while you are in this apartment today unless you ask my permission to help ensure this. And all of you will stay inside this apartment until tomorrow at 6am or I say otherwise. You also will not kiss or otherwise try to infect anyone else with the virus, unless I direct you to.”

“Dan, just don’t give me any more commands,” Helena said. “This is just wrong. Slavery is just wrong, whether for a lifetime, five years, or five minutes! Twisting other people’s minds is just wrong.”

“Helena, I respect your opinion, but I disagree with you. That being said, this isn’t a philosophy course or a debate. This is a negotiation. There are things you can offer me that I want, like voluntary sex slavery, whether for a short time or a long time. You may want things from me in exchange. Prior to that negotiation, I’m going to give each of you just one more set of commands. Be honest with yourselves. Don’t even think about whether the concept of slavery is good or bad. Think about what a deal that would make you happy might look like. Think about friends or family members who I might be able to help. After you consider the things you want that I might be able to offer you, and you make a written list of them, you can think about whether the concept of slavery is good or bad, and if you truly want to make such a deal. I can’t promise that I can give you what you want in exchange for what you can offer me, but I will do the best I can. Now, please make yourselves comfortable to start working on such a list.”

Cassandra and Helena started getting dressed.

“Also, remember that there are other things you can offer me in addition to months or years of your lives,” I said. “I want to build a harem of sex slaves that is large, stable, wealthy, and protected from external threats—including, but not limited to, threats from people who might want to kill me just because I owns slaves. Can you help me recruit other attractive slaves I might never know about without your help? Do you have access to rich or influential people who might help protect me, the harem, and other people in my life?”

I looked at my watch; it was only about 6pm. I figured Carl might be back in an hour, and Carl would kill me if he knew what I was doing. Neither of us expected the girls’ infections to progress this quickly, or he never would have left for such a long time. Not only did I steal ‘his’ girl, but what would I say if he saw me trying to make more slaves? ‘The Devil made me do it?’

“Girls, you need to wrap up your lists in the next 30 minutes.”

I spent the next 15 minutes writing down something of my own—the first draft of the slave induction speech. I needed a short speech to specify the duties and obligations of every sex slave, which was not so much a shopping list of sex acts to perfect (though that did indeed become a part of standard training eventually), but just a list of promises about loyalty, actively avoiding harming me or my interests, and so on. It eventually became a document that sounded as though it were written by a lawyer. I won’t bore you with the details, but it was a good first draft. The only thing in it that you perhaps wouldn’t expect was that I did not forbid the slaves to want sex or to have sex with any man but me, just to get my permission before doing so.

“Dan, I’m done with my list already,” Marie-Claire said. She handed a paper to me entitled, ‘My Wishes’.

I read the list immediately, but didn’t comment on it to the group. I wanted to wait for everyone to finish first.

Marie-Claire’s List

The list broke my heart. If there is a better way to get to know someone quickly than to motivate people to openly and honestly share their dreams and life vision with you, I would like to know what it is. I can’t imagine anyone more different from me than Marie-Claire, but I felt more impressed by her simple goodness than by any of my achievements.

Cassandra’s list arrived next.

Cassandra’s List

What an utterly different list—much more idealistic, and yet at the same time, much more shallow. This list made me admire Cassandra. But it also made me disapprove of her.

Helena was visibly struggling, and it took her the full half hour to finish her thoughts. I think she would never have turned in the list if I hadn’t commanded her to do so with a specific time limit.

Helena’s List

This list only made me dislike Helena as much as she seemed to dislike me. The list clearly showed her ambition, and even her ability to be articulate in voicing her ideas and opinions. But it also showed her aggression, impatience, and lack of willingness to listen to others with respect. If these are the kinds of thoughts she carried with her every day, her friends and family had my sympathy more than anyone.

I reviewed the lists a few times and thought about how I should respond.

* * *

The decision with Cassandra was easy. I wanted her as a slave if for no other reason than that she was a great lay. In exchange, she wanted some harmless things from me. Overall, I thought she would be great to have around a harem. I gave her the standard slave induction speech, and then spoke in a little more detail about what she needed to do to develop her artistic skills—which was mainly to begin practicing immediately, and the brain’s temporarily improved learning capacity would respond by laying down more circuitry in the parts of the brain needed to exercise those skills.

Cassandra took a sketch pad out of her oversize purse and began drawing, though she continued to pay attention to the goings-on with the other two escorts.

* * *

I looked at Helena. She was a fine fuck and she would make an excellent slave, if I could cure her of her aggression. I thought about what I wanted, what she wanted, and what she offered. Then I made my decision.

“Helena, you won’t speak any more about right and wrong in my presence, and you won’t talk or take any action against me at all. You can reply only when I tell you I’m finished speaking.

“Had you simply made an impossible demand, or perhaps if you simply hadn’t threatened to try to destroy me, I might have let you go without enslaving you. Helena, because I think you might be a threat to me, I am now making you my sex slave.”

Helena trembled but did not speak or move as I gave her the standard slave induction speech, minus the parts about making her crave sex with me.

“Helena, when you communicate with me or anyone else, you will feel compelled to do so in a way that conveys sympathy, sensitivity, and respect for me and other people. Your skill at expressing these feelings is something that you will develop more and more over time. For your sake I hope you will increase your capacity to love. Now, Helena, I’m finished speaking. You may respond.”

Her body shook for a moment. Clearly, she wanted to scream at me, to insult me, perhaps even to hurt or kill me for what I had done. But my commands prevented it. “I am finding it difficult to respond respectfully,” she said, apparently shocked at her own response.

“As soon as Carl or I tell you your infection is no longer communicable, I want you to leave this apartment and live your life as you choose. You will still be my slave, and I might recall you if I wish, but you can have sex with other men or women if you choose. If your attitude toward your slavery changes and you wish to more actively serve me, you should let me know and I will invite you back.”

Again, her body shook. She was just as angry as before. She slowly calmed down, and then said, “I am still finding it difficult to respond with respect.”

“When that changes, let me know. For now, I think it is in your best interests to study medicine, if that’s really what you want. For the coming hours, the topics you think about or study are going to be much easier for your brain to assimilate and learn about in the future. So think about what empathy and respectful behavior look like, so you can learn it or at least imitate it. You should also read science and medicine if that’s what you really like. Sherri has a computer in her room that you can take a look at, you should be able to find an entire first year pre-med curriculum somewhere online. You might be able to work through all of it.”

She walked towards Sherri’s room.

“And I promise I will make sure you find it easier to get whatever you need to take care of your mother properly.”

After another period of silence and trembling, I heard a small voice say, “Thank you for that.”

* * *

The decision with Marie-Claire was not so simple. I really wasn’t sure how I could improve her intellectual function, because frankly she had so little base to build from. But she was a fun fuck and it seemed like her reasons for wanting to make a deal with me were good. I gave her the standard slave induction speech, and I promised I would help her take care of her daughter. Then I told her she should be able to find some finance-related textbooks in Sherri’s room, if that’s what she wanted to study.

* * *

I took a shower after all of the sweat and tears. It felt good to get clean again. After about twenty minutes, I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

“Can I come in?” It was Marie-Claire.

“Sure,” I said, rinsing off.

“It turns out that I think finance is pretty boring,” she said. “Actually, Sherri also had these other books too, about sex positions, and something called the Kama Sutra and also about women’s attitudes toward sexuality and stuff. I think I like that better.”

“I agree with you. You should study something you really enjoy,” I said.

“Then can I study sex with you in the shower for a little while?” she asked.

* * *

Sherri and Julie walked in the front door with Carl; without thinking, I started talking.

“Sherri, honey, I have to confess to you that while you were gone, I had an affair with Helena, Cassandra, and Marie-Claire. Technically, I’m not sure if it was one affair or three. Either way, I hope you can forgive me.”

I didn’t intend to tell Carl about fucking Marie-Claire. But Sherri had implanted a compulsion to confess my affairs to her right away—and there was no easy way to prevent Carl from hearing it.

Carl looked pissed off, but then just sighed. “We’ve got to find a way to get you to stop making slaves,” he said. “Unfortunately, I think I just made it a lot easier for you to keep making them.”

As soon as Carl showed me the bag of banana chips, I knew what they were—I had heard about the room-temperature stable vaccines research the company had done because the PR department made a big deal about it, even though the practical result was so far a big zero.

“The good thing is, in this new formulation, it should only take a few hours before people start showing symptoms, instead of overnight. I’m not sure how long it will take the virus to clear out of their systems, but I can test that.”

“That’s good news—this keeping people around for hours before programming them is a pain in the ass.”

“But I’m more concerned about how we should use this technology, Dan,” Carl said. “I know this is our big chance to break to live the way we would really want. But I’m just not sure about this ‘slave’ thing.”

“Carl, listen, we can talk about all of that. But I have to tell you, I’m sorry about fucking Marie-Claire before you did,” I said.

“Whatever. I’ll have time to build my own harem, one way or another. For now, we’ve both got bigger things to think about, Dan. Like exactly how to turn the virus into a big pile of money without going to jail—or worse.”