The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Favorite Virus

Chapter 2: The Escorts

(mc mf ff md)

My bank was just around the corner; I wasn’t really sure how much I should expect three class AAA+ escorts to cost for an hour of their time. So how much cash should I withdraw? Based on the Eliot Spitzer story, I thought $5000 or so per girl might do it. And I would actually need to pay them twice, since I needed one visit to infect them, and the next to program them.

As a genetics researcher, I make a very good salary, but I’m no investment banker. I had a little over $60,000 in the bank plus a bit more in stocks that I could liquidate if I needed to do so. I decided that I might as well pull all of it out; I knew that one or way or another, my ability to make people “learn” whatever I wanted them to was going to make me rich. The only question was how legitimately I would earn it.

I came back to the apartment to find Sherri still browsing escort websites. It wasn’t easy finding clear photographs of women. Although technically all we needed was healthy human beings in order to keep the virus alive, I wanted to be certain that we found harem-worthy women.

“Why don’t we just visit a big modeling agency website, and have them send over a few of their girls for a casting?” Sherri asked.

“Getting a modeling agency would be too complicated. It might take a lot of time to coordinate. This has to be done within a few hours.”

“Why does it have to be so quick?”

I thought about what I should say to Sherri. She didn’t know a genetically-engineered virus was responsible for her major change in attitude. If she knew the truth, it probably wouldn’t affect her programming, but I thought she might be disappointed in me and deep down I felt a little guilty about what had happened.

Although the virus was my fault, I hadn’t set it on Sherri knowingly. And if Sherri had not been so sarcastic when she was telling me what to do, I would never have had to program her to be a lesbian. I would never have felt compelled to build a ring of sex slaves, my private harem. Had she been patient and sincere in telling me what to do, she probably would have told me to marry her immediately and try conceiving 2.1 children during a long honeymoon, along with giving her thousands of dollars in jewelry and other fabulous prizes. Instead, she said I should turn her into a lesbian to help satisfy my sexual desire for multiple, beautiful partners.

Still, she seemed to really enjoy eating pussy, so it wasn’t all bad luck.

“Well, Sherri, I think the little ‘bug’ that you and I, and now Julie, caught was responsible for this sudden change in behavior you’ve noticed. You were suddenly willing to try a threesome, for example. I think we’re all a lot more loosened up than we were. I want to try and culture and preserve this bug so —”

“...so that if we want to fuck their brains out, they’ll be more open-minded about their decision.”

“Basically. I’m going to try a blood culture, too, but since I’m not sure how to isolate the virus sample, we’ll need to keep the virus alive in human hosts for a while.”

“So that’s why you asked me to brush my teeth with Julie’s toothbrush. The blood and the spit stuck to the bristles, and infected Julie. And now, even though I seem to have shaken off the bug, Julie is still carrying it.”

“Right. This time, I’m going to ask Julie to French kiss all of the girls who come over. Then we’re going to call the escort agency back and make an additional appointment so we can talk to them and see if the virus has taken effect, get another chance to isolate the virus if we need to, and, of course, possibly fuck their brains out.”

“So that’s why we want really yummy girls.”

“Right again.” Sherri looked a little puzzled as she said this; clearly she was thinking about something but wasn’t ready to talk about it. I would deal with any doubts she had eventually, but the next urgent task on my to-do list was to make sure I could develop a reliable, secure, effective source for the virus.

I called up Carl. I knew that ultimately I needed his expertise if I was going to be satisfied that we had captured the right virus and could figure out a safe way to manufacture it. I told him that I didn’t really have time to talk, but that I had the opportunity of a lifetime for him if he would help me out on the qt with isolating a virus from a live subject that could make all of us fabulously wealthy.

“Dan,” Carl replied, “I’m really busy at work. I’d love to help you, but I’ve got things to do and promises to keep.”

“Carl, I can promise you a boxed set of all the Star Trek television episodes and movies in Blu Ray format.”

“That would be especially tempting, if my Geek-O-Meter were just a little bit higher. Not to mention that I already own them.”

“Carl, trust me, you don’t want to pass this up. I need you now more than ever. And I will personally guarantee that you will get extraordinarily laid, if you will only be a good man at this time and come to the aid of your country.”

“So who are you proposing that I get laid with? I don’t want to take your anal cherry, and I certainly don’t want you taking mine,” he said.

“Cut the comedy, I don’t mean me. Sherri has a girlfriend she’s been wanting to set you up with, and it just turns out that I need a serious favor right from you right after she mentioned this girl to me.”

Carl paused. “Listen, you don’t need to bribe me. You’re a friend; I’ll give you a hand. This is just a little strange, isolating a virus from a human subject outside of a lab environment.”

“I’ll explain while we work on this later. For now, just tell me that you’ll bring what you need to in order to isolate a virus from a live human subject. Then we can begin assessing how to replicate the virus in a controlled environment. Be here as soon as possible, less than four hours if at all possible.”

“I’ll do it for you as a favor, but this is more than a little strange, my friend.”

“I’ll explain it all when you get here.”

We hung up and I decided to call a few escort agencies that Sherri had narrowed down.

“Hi, I’d like you to send over your three prettiest girls, as soon as possible. They should be native speakers of English, and as intelligent as possible.”

The woman on the other end of the phone laughed briefly. I guess this was an unusual request. “Have you used the service before?”

“No.”

“Listen pal, it’s barely 11 am. I’m surprised I even answered the phone. I only have one girl on the schedule, and I’d say she’s pretty enough for most guys. I could probably set you up with three really nice girls if you could wait a few hours, like the late afternoon.”

I really didn’t like her attitude, which was repeated in subsequent calls to different agencies. I had thought this would be a simple operation, but I had spent 40 minutes making calls before I reached an agency where the tone was a little different.

“Hello, this is Janice, and I’m happy to help you out with finding the right escort for you. Have you looked at our website? You can see pictures of most of our girls there.”

“Yes, although not all of the pictures are clear. To be honest, I don’t really need a clear picture. Just tell me that you can send over three girls, and that they’re native speakers of English, and very good looking. I also prefer girls without surgical enhancements to their upper bodies. I hope that’s clear. I should just tell you, I’m absolutely not calling to get sex from these girls. But they’ve got to be willing to kiss me and my girlfriend. That’s all.” Not yet, anyway.

“We don’t control what the girls choose to do once they’re at your home, and it might be better if you didn’t discuss specifics of what you might want to do over the phone.”

“Is it all right to discuss kissing between consenting adults?”

“Yes, I can confirm kissing. And I have a number of girls without ‘upper body enhancement’, as you put it. Thank you for not being too graphic in your speech; I do try to run a respectable agency that meets the highest standards.”

“I’m hoping to you can send over three girls that match the general description I gave you. Is that possible?”

“I’ll be very honest with you. I have a small team of girls who mainly work in massage. They don’t do what some people call ‘full service’. I need to be very clear with you; I will ask the girls if they’re all right with kissing you and your girlfriend quite... intimately. I’m sure I can find three very attractive girls who will say yes to that. But they won’t do perform services that some clients hope will happen between consenting adults. These are some of the most attractive and intelligent girls you’ll meet anywhere, and their profession is simply to be a good companion for a social event. If you have further expectations, I can assure that you will be disappointed.”

“That sounds in line with my needs, as long as they are comfortable being a date for me and my girlfriend.”

“Again, to be clear, I can’t show you any pictures of these girls; they don’t allow pictures of any kind on the web. But I can vouch that they are extremely attractive. I’ll need to call you back to confirm which girls will be coming, and the exact time, but I would expect them to be able to arrive about an hour from now. If I run into a problem, I’ll call you back right away.”

“Thank you for your help.” I liked Janice’s honest attitude. I just hoped the girls would work out.

We had discussed price, which was a lot less than I had expected, but since we weren’t asking for sex, which reduced the price and also expanded the pool of girls I could choose from. I needed just $1000 per girl for an hour, if I was going to see the girls in a private apartment or hotel room; it $300 per hour if I was taking the girls out in public. At that price, with $60,000 in my pocket, I was tempted to order a whole cheerleading squad and pow! instant harem.

Janice said she would need to make a few calls, then call back and tell me the girls’ names and descriptions.

I explained to Sherri that I had spoken to someone named Janice, and she would call me back on my cell phone.

A few minutes later, the home phone rang—not my cell. Sherri answered; it was a woman asking for Julie. “She’s not available right now. May I say who’s calling?”

It was Janice.

It didn’t take us long to put two and two together. Since Janice spoke to Sherri this time and only to me before, she didn’t know that I was in the room or that we already knew Julie very well. So Julie worked for this agency. Janice was calling to see if she would be free for a date with—me!

Sherri told Janice that Julie was too sick to work but we’d have Julie call her later.

I was a little confused by the news that Julie was an escort. A very expensive, exclusive escort and maybe not having sex for money, but an escort nonetheless. I wasn’t sure how to feel about it. After a little thought, I realized it didn’t matter: I could ask Julie to stop working, and she would. And if Julie was anything like an “average” escort at this firm in terms of her looks, then the girls we’d see later today would be fabulous.

About twenty minutes later, my mobile phone rang. It was Janice calling me back. I took the call while Sherri unzipped my fly and fished out my equipment. Then she ran away quickly to go get something from the bathroom, but came right back and started licking my shaft as I spoke to Janice. Fortunately, she did most of the talking.

“I have three fantastic girls on their way over to see you now. For security, they need to call me after they arrive and meet you to let me know that everything is all right. Then, when they leave, they’ll call me again.”

Janice went on to give me the girls’ names and descriptions. The girls’ names were almost as silly as you could expect—not silly like high-school girls’ nicknames, but grandiose or simply overworked. But I mainly cared about their looks, since I would have the opportunity to rework their personalities as well as their names, if I chose.

Cassandra was the tallest at 5′ 10′, was said to be a runway model who had done covers for major fashion magazines who was 26 years old, a B cup, with measurements of 32-22-32. She had dark brown hair with natural auburn highlights in a mid-length with curls. Cassandra sounded a bit thin to me, but Janice said that she was perhaps the most beautiful girl she had working for her, with full lips and a mixed ethnic background that gave her the sultry beauty of an Indian woman, the ripe sexiness of Spanish women, and the green eyes I might expect to find in Europe.

Marie-Claire was an all-American girl next door with very long blonde hair, blue eyes, a perfect smile, and a peaches-and-cream complexion. She was 24 years old, a large C cup, with measurements of 34-23-34 and stood at 5′ 7″, which sounded incredible to me. Janice said that M-C was a finance major at a well-known New York City university.

Helena had caramel skin (which I guess is the politically correct term for ‘black’ in high-class escort circles), brown eyes, curly hair, and a 34C-22-35 who stood at 5′ 4″. She was said to have just joined the service within the week at the age of 21 years, and was an undergraduate pursuing studies in nursing, spoke three languages, and was an excellent gymnast.

Janice was an excellent saleswoman. I got an erection just while she was describing these girls. Although I’m sure it also helped that Sherri was sucking me off and using her electric toothbrush to play with her clit while I was on the phone with Janice, who confirmed the address and the said the girls should arrive in about 30 minutes, and repeated the security precautions.

I called out to Julie and asked her to come talk with me. I might have gotten up to speak to her, but I didn’t want to make Sherri stop what she was doing because Sherri had become very, very good at giving a blowjob, much better even than the night before.

“Julie, I’ve invited a few girls over to spend a short time with us, they’re coming in about 30 minutes. I don’t want to disturb your studying, but I wanted to let you know they were coming, and I want you to spend some time with them while they’re here. Also, I wanted to let you know to expect that you might know some of them already.”

“What do you mean, Dan?”

“I called an escort agency as a way to meet some new girls we might like to meet, called Elite International Models.”

Julie looked a little shocked. “Just remember, Julie, anyone I want to fuck, you want to fuck too. I am totally cool with your work. I understand why you didn’t mention it before, but Julie, there are no secrets that you need to keep or want to keep from me. I need you always to share any information you have that it might help me to know. You’re not embarrassed to have me know anything about you, past or present.”

“I want you to know, I don’t have sex with clients. I told the owner that I wasn’t ready for that. She hired me anyway. She says that a lot of guys are willing to pay for someone with my looks just to give them a massage.”

“Julie, have you ever met other girls who work for Elite?”

“On two jobs, a client asked for two girls to come over. I worked with one girl who called herself Grace, and another called Helena.”

“Helena’s a black girl, maybe 21 years old?”

“Yes. The client was very nice, but a little strange. He said he wanted a ‘black-and-white milkshake’. I was the white, Helena was the black, and the client gave the milk. Helena gave him a ‘happy ending’ using her hands. I was too shy at first, but to be honest it kind of excited me, so I helped her at the end. But we never used our mouths or did anything unsafe. Helena actually put a condom on the client without telling him, and was able to remove it without him noticing.”

“Talented girl.”

“We also kissed each other, a little, just to get him more excited. She’s a nice girl.”

“Well, Helena is one of the girls coming over, along with Cassandra and Marie-Claire. I want to greet all of them, and put them at ease. Then I want you to introduce me as your new boyfriend, tell them that I am now taking care of you—which I hope you realize I am—and say that you wanted some help from friends putting on a show for me.”

“All right.”

“The most important thing is that you kiss all of them deeply, and share as much saliva as possible within the limits of a good kiss. If possible, I’d love to see you licking their pussies, and again, with a lot of spit, with as much penetration as possible. Although I was told that sex was off the menu, I guess that more might be put on the menu in exchange for a bigger tip. Can you do that?”

“I’m sure the girls will probably be willing to kiss me. I’m not sure about the cunnilingus, but I’ll try that after I’ve spent a few minutes deeply kissing all of the girls. But don’t think that tipping will make a big difference; even though Helena gave that client a hand-job, I don’t think she would have ever had sex with him, and she was very careful about it. I think she gave him a hand-job just because he treated both of us with respect, and was a friendly person. He did tip us a little extra, but he didn’t ask for any extra services. Helena told me afterward that she really appreciated that, and that it was a little unusual even for the very wealthy clients.”

“Julie, it’s also important that we get all of them to agree to come back tonight, at about midnight. I’m going to book them through the agency, but I want us to confirm with them that they will come back tonight at midnight, even if they catch your ‘bug’ the way you caught it from Sherri. I’ll tip them extra, I’ll do whatever I need to do, but they need to come back tonight at midnight, we absolutely have to find a way to make that happen.”

“I understand. I’m sure we can convince them.”

Julie told us some more stories about her job, which provided food for thought for me about insights into the lives of the very rich.

Julie also brought out her laptop to show us her online photo albums. Virtually every woman in Julie’s family was gorgeous, and most of them were blonde and blue-eyed. Great skin, classic features, good smiles, and hot bodies on every woman, regardless of age. I wasn’t so much into blondes as brunettes, but there was something about this healthy, sexy, family that got my engine going. We also saw pictures of Julie’s little twin sisters, Edie and Ella.

In most of the photos of the twins, they were shown as children, and very little girls do not turn my crank. But there were a couple of photos which seemed to be from their modeling portfolios.

Although 17 has always been the legal age of consent in New York City, I felt a little guilty about desiring such young women. Their photos showed them as exceptionally healthy-looking girls, not quite athletic and not quite svelte runway figures, with full and high but not excessive breasts, small waists, and hips that were almost as wide as Julies. Their smiles were still girlish, they seemed still to be a little naïve. In a lot of modeling photos, the models try to seduce the camera with their eyes. There was a shot like this in the photo album, but I had to laugh because the girls simply did not carry it off. They did not know how to seduce the camera, they clearly had little understanding of what sex meant to a mature woman.

But truth be told, they were very pretty, with bodies that were ripe for nonstop sex, and God help me I wanted to ‘educate’ them.

Julie was looking at the photos with me, and started to finger herself. “Dan, I’ve been attracted to some girls off and on before. A couple of girls in college kissed me on a few occasions, and I experimented. I was more attracted to guys on some level, but I felt safer with the girls because sometimes the guys wanted too much. I guess I was almost as sheltered as my sisters. But now, when I look at these pictures of my sisters...”

“What is it?”

“I’m totally horny for them. I... I want to lick their pussies. I want them to eat me too. I totally want to watch you fuck them and get in on the playtime. But, there’s a part of me, I know, it’s not right. I feel bad about it. I want them very much, but they’re my little sisters!”

I realized that I had programmed Julie to lust after her little sisters even before I knew they were related. I tried to dial back my programming. “Julie, although you’re sexually attracted to beautiful women, there are exceptions. When they’re family members, or you’re just not comfortable with it, your sexual instincts won’t kick in.”

“Dan, you told me that if you want to fuck the girls, then I want to fuck them too. Is that true?”

“Yes, but not when it’s too weird for you. I didn’t say that to make you freak out, I said that so we could just have as much fun together as possible, make you feel free and relaxed about lots of sex.”

“Dan, I felt the way you shot your wad in me when I told you the two girls were my sisters. It turned you on, didn’t it?”

“Yes, but that doesn’t mean you have to be turned on, too, when it would make you feel guilt or freaked out. Please, just accept that.”

And with that, Julie was quiet. But it wasn’t the last time I would hear about the issue, and this exchange made it clear to me that I had to be much more careful with my words when I was programming.

“Dan, there’s one other relative I want you to know about, my aunt Debra who lives in the city.” Julie showed me her picture. Like most of Julie’s relatives, the woman was stunning, but she was also clearly an older woman, I would guess in her late forties. Very attractive, but not someone I wanted to sleep with until I was jaded beyond belief.

“My Aunt Debra and Uncle Frederic are friends of the owners of Elite International Models. My aunt actually met my uncle through EIM, and they later married. My aunt recruited me, and as a special favor, the owners are careful to steer work my way, especially the less sexual work. It’s not clear to me what Frederic does for a living, but he has money. And Aunt Debra knows a lot of girls. It’s one of the things she still does for fun. She doesn’t need the money, but she likes identifying young women who might be interested in doing what I do for a living. She must know a lot of girls we’d like to meet.”

The doorman buzzed the apartment and told Sherri that three “friends of yours” are waiting in the lobby. Should he send them up? A few moments later, Cassandra, Marie-Claire, and Helena came upstairs.

Helena was surprised to see Julie, but didn’t say a word until Julie greeted her like a friend.

“Hi Helena. This is my boyfriend, Dan. I told Dan about Elite”—a little white lie—“and he was stoked to meet a few girls and watch us all play together. He’s hot to watch me kiss other girls! Isn’t that cute? So of course I told him about you.”

“Hi Julie! Janice told us to be expecting to meet a girlfriend along with the male client, but we didn’t expect you! Girls, this is Julie, we worked together a couple of weeks ago. You’ll really like her.”

“Sherri here liked the idea too,” she said. “She’s Dan’s other girlfriend. Say hello, Sherri.”

Cassandra and Marie-Claire looked a little confused. Why did a guy with two knockout girlfriends pay for three more to come over? But they didn’t say anything. I kissed them hello, handed them three envelopes, and Julie did too.

Sherri hadn’t been saying much, and she just walked over to greet the girls. She greeted Cassandra and Marie-Claire politely, letting me kiss them first. Then Sherri got to Helena. Sherri’s skin was lighter than Helena’s, but they were both athletic and somehow looked even better standing together than apart. Sherri practically attacked Helena, kissing her, touching her body, and dropping her robe to the floor so that she was completely naked for Helena to view.

“My God, this party is getting started quickly,” Cassandra said. And she kissed me directly on the mouth, a little tentatively at first, but then with accelerating passion. Cassandra really was incredibly beautiful, and I enjoyed the kissing. I put my hands all over her body, and really enjoyed myself. But I also kept an eye on Julie—I wanted to make sure she was doing the work of getting the girls infected with the virus.

Cassandra phoned in to Janice to confirm that the party was underway and that the money had been exchanged and counted.

Julie was kissing Marie-Claire, the blonde. Based on just the hair, it looked like two sisters kissing, which again made me think of Edie and Ella. I really wanted to see them kissing, preferably with my cock between their lips while they did it.

Cassandra began rubbing my growing erection through my pants. “Should we sit down and get to know each other a little better?”

I kissed her and smiled at her. “First, I think we should get a little more naked.”

“You understand that we’re not going to actually have sex, right Dan? I know you’re Julie’s friend, but I want to make sure you know that before we get started.”

“Of course. But I would love to see you naked, you’re so beautiful.” I stepped over to the front closed and pulled out a few wooden hangers. “Anyone who wants to get more comfortable, you can hang up your clothes here.” Cassandra did. After Cassandra took off her shoes, she was a little shorter than I was, which was honestly a relief.

Julie and Marie-Claire were still kissing, as were Helena and Sherri. All four of the girls seemed to be going at it with genuine passion. Cassandra also seemed happy with me. As our tongues danced in each others’ mouths, our hands roamed freely over our naked bodies. Although she ruled out sex, she clearly had no problem grasping my shaft and trying to make me come.

Her technique was incredible. A hand-job from Cassandra was as good as a condom-less fuck from practically anyone else. She caught me by surprise, and I could feel my body urging me to climax, even though I had been thoroughly fucked a little more than an hour before. I slowed Cassandra down, and we continued our play for a few minutes.

I saw that Sherri and Julie had switched partners. All four of the girls were naked by then, and were sort of standing near each other, dancing and kissing. Sherri kissed Julie too, although Julie was being very careful to begin kissing Helena. Since I had infected Sherri with one relatively brief yet deep kiss, I thought it was very likely that the two escorts would be infected with the virus. But I had paid for an hour, so why not have a little more playtime?

“Do you like watching girls kiss, Dan?” Cassandra asked—but she didn’t wait for an answer. “I like kissing girls, myself. I’m not gay, I really like men, but women can be so beautiful and sensual, and I just like being a part of that feminine beauty.”

We kissed some more, she kept on playing with my cock, she watched the other girls, and she snuggled up to me like a girlfriend. “My God, Dan, I have never been so horny. There are so many really beautiful women, all really into the sex and kissing each other like lovers. I am so totally excited.”

I thought she was just trying to get me excited with dirty talk, but then she moved down to floor, got on her knees, and I felt her mouth envelop my cock and begin to suck on it before I really knew what was going on. Her eyes were still glued on the four girls, although I think she was especially eyeing Julie.

“I know we said no sex, but Dan you have a beautiful cock, and I just want to suck on it while I watch these girls make out with each other. You’re a friend of Julie and everything, I figure there’s no harm. Though this is as far as I can go.”

The other four girls quickly noticed Cassandra sucking my staff and came nearer to the couch. The party was getting hotter. Julie pulled two cushions off the couch and put them on the floor for her and Cassandra to kneel on, and they began to share my cock, and kiss each other gently as they synchronized their licking and moved their lips up and down my shaft. Julie then took my cock, sucked it clean of saliva, then sucked it in her mouth again and left a fair wad of spit on my cock. Cassandra took it in her mouth without notice as she took her turn going down on me. She reached out to play with Julie’s breasts, Julie reached for Cassandra’s clit, and the two girls began kissing each other passionately, forgetting about my cock as they embraced each other and made love to each others’ tongues.

Sherri was kissing Marie-Claire, every so often gently spanking her very cute and toned butt cheeks, and Helena smiled at me and moved to the couch.

“You must be a very special man, Dan,” Helena said. “Two seriously hot girlfriends, and you not only have an appetite for more, but the two girlfriends are happy to share you with three other girls.”

“I like women,” I said, as if it were an explanation. “I’m very lucky to have found two girls who get along so well and who aren’t jealous.”

Sherri dropped to her knees and began worshipping Marie-Claire’s snatch with her tongue. Marie-Claire sat on the couch next to me, slid her hips forward, and eagerly spread her legs for Sherri to go down on her. A few moments later, I saw Julie doing the same thing to Cassandra as she rested on the cushions from the couch.

Helena and I kissed some more, and she was an exquisite kisser. “I want to go down on you, too, Dan. Kissing is nice, but it’s really not enough for me right now. Not when I meet a man like you,” she said.

Helena was clearly not yet symptomatic with the virus, but I guess when a woman sees other women so obviously happy with a man, and sexually devoted to him, it does something to her. She sees the guy as a kind of king, and what girl doesn’t want to be a favorite girlfriend of the king?

Helena’s technique on my cock was incredible. I think she must have gone to a special escort school or something. Sherri had given me what I thought was a fantastic blowjob, but Helena showed me the true definition. Her mouth was hot, not just hot-looking, but physically hot and steaming. It was like her internal body temperature was four degrees higher than normal, and it felt like a beautifully wet hot furnace, as warm as a girl’s pussy was normally. She licked me, sucked me, used her hands to milk the bottom of my shaft as she sucked on the head, she spit on her hands and used them to massage my balls, she made sure I was lubed up all the time and goddamn, she simply went to town on my dick in a way nobody had before.

I reached over and started kissing Marie-Claire who was still enjoying receiving oral from Sherri. Marie-Claire had beautiful tits, and it was such a turn on to be kissing a near-total stranger while I was getting a bareback blowjob from a near-total stranger while my girlfriend ate out the first near-total stranger. I tried to imagine something that might feel even better, and much to my surprise, I thought of something, although it required one more body.

“Sherri, please start sharing my cock with Helena. Helena, I want you to share my cock with Sherri. I know you really like each other, so please have fun with each other too.”

I kept on making out with Marie-Claire, and I watched as my sweet girlfriend Julie tongued Cassandra to a very loud climax. Sherri and Helena were taking turns sucking me off, and then Helena began sucking both of my balls into her mouth and jacked off my shaft into Sherri’s mouth, whose tongue was swirling around the helmet of my cock in a way very similar to what Helena had just been doing. Sherri had learned to be a cock-sucking master in just a few minutes, imitating Helena’s technique but not duplicating it, and adding flourishes of her own. I was thinking of rewarding Sherri by coming down her throat, when Julie smiled at me, said, “Wait!” and went into her bedroom.

She came out with a roll of condoms, opened one of the packages, and put it on my cock.

“I ride him bareback, but I thought one of you girls might want to fuck him,” Julie offered. So thoughtful!

Sherri seemed disappointed to need to stop sucking my dick, but then Helena cut in.

“Let me show you how to put on a condom,” she said. She popped the condom in her mouth and put it on my shaft without my even noticing it; I was certainly well-lubed inside and outside of the condom, and my dick was never cold the way it normally was when I put on a condom.

“Helena, I want you to ride my cock, cowgirl style.”

Helena turned around, opened her legs, and sat on my very erect dick while I continued to make out with Marie-Claire. In what was becoming routine work for Sherri, she happily began licking at Helena’s clit as she fucked me, while Sherri sometimes moved down and sucked on my balls for fun and variety.

If Helena’s mouth was like a furnace, her pussy was like a volcano. I was really enjoying fucking her, and I hardly noticed that Cassandra was kissing my nipples while Marie-Claire and I continued to enjoy each others’ mouths, or that Julie was nibbling my ears (which I love!) while all of this was going on. All five girls were fully engaged in stimulating my body, but despite the condom I was wearing, all I could think about was fucking Helena. She was on fire, her body excited me tremendously, I firmly grabbed both of her breasts as I encouraged her body to find the perfect rhythm as she rode my cock, and she was so fucking hot, and Sherri’s mouth on my balls were incredible, and Marie-Claire’s tongue in my mouth, I felt like a complete fucking king slut who could fuck any woman he wanted and I continued to pound my meat into what was the hottest cunt I could ever imagine finding, and I came and I came and I came and I came and I came.

“Holy shit, you are an awesome fuck, and you are so hot!” I said literately, and I continued to bang into her pussy like a man possessed when I felt Helena climax too, no doubt partly due to Sherri’s beautiful tongue, and I kissed Cassandra and Julie and then Marie-Claire again as my need to pump into Helena’s cunt began to abate.

The only thing that surprised me when Helena slowly lifted her body from around my loins was that my spunk had not drilled a hole in the condom.

I began to recover my senses, slowly, when I heard a cell phone ring. It was Cassandra’s phone.

“Oh hi, Janice! Sorry we were a few minutes late checking in, but everything is very cool,” she said. “Yes, we’re all still here, just running slightly late. What? Yes, he seems very happy,” she said and smiled at me. Cassandra listened, and then spoke to me, “Would you like to speak with Janice?”

“Yes,” I said. “Thanks so much for sending over such lovely girls. I can hardly tell you how great it was to meet them all. In fact, my girlfriend and I liked them so much, that I wanted to ask you if it’s possible for me to see them again.” Janice happily agreed. “You’re going to think I’m insatiable or something, and maybe I am, but I’d like to schedule something for tonight at midnight if that’s at all possible.” Janice asked to speak to the other girls to confirm the schedules.

Marie-Claire and Helena both spoke to Janice and told them they would be happy to see me again tonight at midnight. Cassandra took the phone back and said that she would have to adjust her schedule, but she would be happy to do it. I thought she looked a little sad as she said it. Cassandra and Janice hung up.

“Girls, I know you need to get going, and I have some other work to get to myself for now, and I just want to have a low-key party tonight as a way to say thank you. I’m not sure if I’ll be ready for a repeat scene like this even after ten hours of rest!”

Sherri and Helena exchanged phone numbers and kissed a little more, so did Cassandra and Julie. They had really taken a shine to each other. The girls all got dressed quickly and were staring to leave, when the doorman rang again.

“Sherri, Carl is here to see your boyfriend Dan,” he said.

“Send him up!” Sherri said before I could stop her. I didn’t want Carl to see the escorts; but at least they were starting to leave, I told myself, so maybe I could hustle them out before Carl made it upstairs. Then Marie-Claire walked over to me as Sherri and Julie quickly got dressed so they would be presentable to Carl.

“I was the only one who never really got to... be intimate with you,” Marie-Claire pouted. “You like me, don’t you?” This girl was very hot, but obviously a little insecure.

“I like you a lot. Actually, you look a lot like Julie, and you’re both fantastic.” Cassandra and Helena called out their goodbyes, and walked down to the elevator.

“Do you want to see us together?” Marie-Claire said brightly. She grabbed Julie’s hands, pulled Julie to her and held her in a tight embrace and kissed her. Julie didn’t seem unhappy about the kiss, but was a little concerned for this girl.

“Marie-Claire, you’re totally hot. We’ll see each other tonight, and I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun,” I said, “But I have a work colleague coming up right now, and I need to seem a little more professional. So, we’ll see each other later, all right?”

“I like you, too, you know. You’re a real man but I can tell you’re also the nerdy type. Educated, intelligent, book smart. That’s what I really like.”

“You’re a very pretty girl. But the truth is, as much fun as we had together, I didn’t really call you here for myself,” I started to say.

Cassandra and Helena had already got in an elevator, but didn’t wait for Marie-Claire. These escort girls were really nice, and apparently very sexually free, but some of them were also a little emotionally needy. Like a lot of girls, come to think of it.

“Come on! Sherri, Julie! Help me show him that I can be just as much fun as those other girls! I want him to like me!” she said, and kissed Julie on the mouth.

I heard the elevator bell again, which was probably Carl coming upstairs. Of course, the front door was still open so Carl was about to get an eyeful.

“Marie-Claire, you’ve really got to go,” Julie said. She took Marie-Claire’s hands and started to pull her toward the elevator.

“Hello,” Carl said.

Marie-Claire looked at Carl, then looked at me, and then looked at Carl again.

“I’m pretty, right?”

Carl looked confused, but being a literal-minded kind of guy, he wanted to answer the question. “Of course. You’re very pretty, actually.”

“Am I prettier than these two other girls?”

Carl looked at Sherri and Julie, and I think he was about to answer her question, when he smiled and laughed. “Dan, if this is the girl you wanted to set me up with, you did a fantastic job!”

“Do you want to go out with me?” Marie-Claire said.

“Totally!” Carl said.

“We’re having a party tonight,” Marie-Claire said, “right here at Dan’s place.”

“You mean Sherri’s place.”

“Whatever. Can you come back later tonight?”

“For you, absolutely,” he said.

Marie-Claire took his face in her hands gently and kissed him on the lips. Then she walked out the door, and rang for the elevator. She walked back down the hall and gave Carl another kiss—better, stronger, faster—and handed him her business card. When the elevator arrived for her, she ran down the hall to catch it and shouted, “I’m Marie-Claire, by the way. See you tonight!”

“I’m Carl!” Carl said in reply, but the elevator doors had already closed.

“Seems to be a very nice girl!” Carl said. “Are you Sherri?”

“Yes, and this is my roommate Julie.” The two girls were holding hands, and Carl seemed to notice but didn’t say anything.

“Nice to meet you,” he said, grinning like an idiot. “It seems like Marie-Claire really liked me, huh? I don’t usually get a girl to kiss me on the mouth like that when I first meet her.”

I had to go with the flow. “I think she does like you Carl. That’s why we chose her for you.”

“Well, I’m definitely coming to this party tonight! Thanks for the invite. She’s a really pretty girl!” Then he turned to Julie and Sherri. “Of course, you two are just as pretty! Just don’t tell Marie-Claire that.” Then he looked again at Julie and Sherri, noticing that they were still holding hands, with Sherri gently petting Julie’s arm.

“So, you two are roommates, then?” he asked.

Sherri just laughed and said, “Yes! We’re roommates. But we’ve all been going through a bit of an opening up process here, so we’re kind of a little bit more than just roommates!” And with that, Sherri kissed Julie on the mouth.

Carl seemed, to put it mildly, surprised. I was not expecting this and was at a loss for words myself. “But you can Dan are dating, right Sherri?”

“I’d call myself more of a permanent girlfriend,” Sherri said. “And Julie too.”

I didn’t know what I was going to say, but clearly, I had to cut off this line of discussion. “Sherri, Julie, can you please go in the other room while I talk to Carl? I’ll call you back in a while.”

“All right,” Julie said, “I need to keep on studying my French anyway.” The two girls held hands and walked into Julie’s bedroom, closing the door.

“Dan, this is totally not what I was expecting when I came over here,” he said.

I had been trying to think of some kind of excuse to tell Carl when he got here, and somewhere in my mind I had cobbled together a story that I should have been able to make convincing, without telling him what was really going on or what the importance of the virus was. But he was my friend, and the bottom was I needed his brain and his help. So I decided the risks of giving Carl false or partial information might be higher than the risks of telling him the truth. So, I decided I should tell him everything with only minor edits to protect his attraction to Marie-Claire. In other words, I wouldn’t mention my make-out session with her or the group lesbian sex thing with the others—at least until after their first date.

I told Carl everything. I told him about the genes I discovered that were responsible for accelerated learning. I told him how I thought those genes had attached themselves to Carl’s RNA transfer virus. How I believed he and I had both contracted the virus via particle infusion into the bloodstream via dermal abrasion. I told Carl why he, under the influence of the virus, had behaved so strangely in the supermarket, and why I had to test drive a car. Why I had to turn my girlfriend into a lesbian and build a harem of sex slaves. Even that I had seduced Julie using a toothbrush.

Carl listened closely without interrupting, even to express disbelief.

“This is really hard to believe. And yet, it explains a lot,” he said. “You know how I never eat fast food? I mean, never? No McDinner’s, no nothing?”

“Yeah, I know, you’re waiting until fast food can come out of replicators,” I said. Star Trek references were a matter of breathing between the two of us.

“Not anymore. In the last couple of days, I’ve had four DinDin burgers, with cheese. One of the commercials told me, “Enjoy the great taste of McDinner’s every day!” And I have. More than once a day, actually, because it just sounds like such a good idea. I’ve probably gained two pounds,” he said.

“But the commercial just said to eat at McDinner’s every day, right?” I asked. “Why order their biggest item, with cheese?”

“I like their spicy jalapeno processed cheese,” he said, “and that’s the only thing you can get with the spicy cheese on it. What am I going to do?”

“Well, you could always order one item from them every day. Then just take one bite and walk away until the next day,” I said.

“Would that work? That seems like cheating,” he asked.

“In my case, the ad said that I should take a test drive of the car today, but when I realized that I didn’t have a driver’s license, I felt a compulsion to get the job done. To get around that problem, I had to think like a lawyer and parse the exact meaning of the command. You can do the same thing,” I said.

“Maybe so. I’ll have to wait until to test it out for sure,” he said. “So the two girls, holding hands, and kissing... that’s your harem?”

“Right.”

“And what about Marie-Claire? Were you just fucking her too?”

“No! No way,” I said, “Remember I told you on the phone that I was going to get you so laid if you would help me out? I was saving her for you.”

“But wait a minute. If you just met her a couple of hours ago, she couldn’t be symptomatic yet. The virus hasn’t had time spread through her system.”

“Right, I have even had a chance to get her into my harem yet. Not that I was going to. She wasn’t here having sex with me. I don’t think she even likes me particularly. The thing about Marie-Claire is that she’s... a kind of... escort. For a living.”

“You’re setting me up with a hooker?!”

“Relax, she’s not a hooker. She actually is an escort. You know, the girl you might take to your high school reunion to show everyone that you can get a hot girlfriend.”

“I took my sister to my last high school reunion,” Carl said. “Forget I said that.”

“So anyway, I invited these three women over so Julie could infect them with the virus. In case you can’t isolate the virus, I need to make sure that preferably a few human hosts are actively hosting the virus, so I can build a harem.”

“Dan, are you crazy? You don’t know for sure that this virus is! It might be lethal after a few days, or weeks! It might cause horrible symptoms and kill everyone on the planet!”

“I don’t have a choice, Carl! Like you couldn’t avoid eating the DinDin burger, because you were told you should enjoy it every day! I can’t control it either. I have to follow the directive to get, quote, ‘many sex slaves’ unquote. How can I acquire these sex slaves without the virus? Even with money, the women wouldn’t be sex slaves—just hookers. And how am I going to finance a harem without the virus?”

“This is totally unethical! It’s wrong! I can’t believe you infected Marie-Claire!”

“But she’s nor for me! She’s for you!”

“It doesn’t matter who she’s ‘for’, Dan! This is totally wrong! Can’t you see that?”

“Yes, I can see that! I also know that my only alternative to building the harem would be to go slowly insane or kill myself! I only feel calm, sane, when I am doing something in support of the plan to acquire many sex slaves. Or turn Sherri into a baby machine for me, but I’m not quite ready for that yet, and that really only requires a few minutes per day at most. I am saddled with this unless we can think of a cure. And my programmed brain will not allow me to make finding a cure the priority—just finding more sex slaves, until I can satisfy the meaning of ‘many’.”

“How many is ‘many’, Dan, do you think?”

“You know, I can only parse this like a lawyer if I have no alternative. I think until I get, I don’t know, a dozen? Maybe more, I’m not sure. I won’t know until I know.”

I might have been grateful to Carl if he had done the right thing and shot me through the head at that point.

“So in some ways, the problem isn’t that bad.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. “You just told me yourself that this is totally wrong.”

“Well, I was a little shocked. But we have to be realistic. The situation is what it is. I’m not going to kill you, and you can’t stop yourself. Calling to cops isn’t going to work, and throwing you in jail is as good as a death sentence since you’re under the control of the virus. In the big picture, if you need a dozen sex slaves, as long as you choose the right people, I think that’s worth saving your life.”

“I don’t get you, Carl.”

“Well, you said it yourself. It’s either you do this, or you die. If we want to save your life, we have to get you a dozen sex slaves or so. Surely there are a dozen girls in the world who would actually be happy to be your slaves, if you they understood the benefits for them. There are lesbians in the world who might actually like a harem. They don’t have to sex with you all the time, but they want to be with other women for sex. I mean, think creatively. We can probably create the right situation for everybody.”

“I guess you’re right. But how can we make it ethical to make someone my involuntary sex slave? Under the law, a person can’t sell himself into slavery.”

“This isn’t about the law. It’s about ethics. To do the right thing, we just need to get their informed consent. So they make the choice to become your sex slave before being given the virus. Then we could give them the virus, make them your sex slaves if they’re still willing, and get on with the rest of life.”

I thought about what he had to say. The crazy thing is, as a scientist, I understood it. There was a trade-off to be made, and maybe there was a way to make it work.

“We could only reveal the existence of the virus to someone who was already infected with it and was ready for programming. Before doing any sex slave programming, we could give the women a command so that they can’t communicate with anyone about the virus. Can’t reveal that they know of such a virus, or have even thought of the idea, much less been exposed to it. And after that, they could give final consent about becoming a sex slave. If they withhold consent at the last minute, we send them away, our secret is safe, and move on in our recruiting process.”

I thought about this some more. “You know, this just might work. I guess my mind has been focused on different things.”

“So now we have a situation with three women, who are not yet symptomatic and not yet infectious but are probably infected. Based on what we know, we probably have at least two hours, possibly more, until they might be infectious.”

“They’re coming back tonight, when they’ll be ready for programming.”

“That’s not the point. This virus might get out, Dan. If one of the girls has a boyfriend who she kisses and she passes on the virus, we could have an outbreak. That would be disastrous. It’s just dumb luck that I don’t have a girlfriend who I passed it to, and that your girlfriends have only been kissing the people you tell them to.”

“You’re right. You work with Julie on isolating the virus; I’ll work on getting the girls from the escort service back here until they’re no longer infectious.”

“And beyond that, Dan, we have a real opportunity here. Your genetic sequencing work and my transfer RNA has created something that could change the world. We need to think about a prime directive here—we need to find ethical, safe ways to use this technology for the good of the galaxy. That is, the world.”

“You’re right, Carl. We need a prime directive to control how we use this technology.”

“And then if at all possible, make a shit-pile of money,” he said. “But first things first, I need to work with Julie on getting a viable virus sample. If possible, I’d like to bring her with me to the lab to take care of that. If I can’t isolate a virus sample from her, I’ll have to try again with the escort service girls. I’d also like to take Sherri along, to try and work up an estimate of how long the infectious state lasts. Can you talk to the girls and tell them to help me out?”

I talked to the girls and collected the phone numbers that Cassandra and Helena had left behind; I also got Marie-Claire’s number from Carl.

“Girls I need you to go with Carl, and let him run some tests on you. He’s going to take you to the lab where we work, and we need you to act discreet, and to try to blend in. That means, basically, that you should act as boring as possible. No kissing and no flirting where anybody might see you for example. Carl might need you to do some specific things, so just follow his lead until you come back here.”

I kissed them both goodbye and with that Carl and the girls caught a cab, with Julie bringing along her French books and her laptop so she could continue her language study, while I worked the phones to try and rein in the escorts.