The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok, this is an experiment, of a sorts. I’ve got this story I’m working on. It’s long, and I’m kinda stalled out on it. I know where I’m going, and even what happens next. But I’ve put a lot of time and effort into it, and, well, I want people to see it.

And it’s still a long way from being finished.

So, a compromise: I’m breaking it down, into chunks short enough to post here. It wasn’t really written with that in mind, so they may not all work perfectly, but I’ll try to make sure they work ok. What I’m hoping for is some feedback, and some encouragement to keep writing. Hopefully I’ll be able to have more written by the time I get to the end of what I’ve written so far.

I figure I’ve got eight months, about. Probably a little less.

Don’t expect this story to be ‘stroke’, though it will have it’s moments. Expect detail, and characterization, and process.

My email, if you feel compelled to tell me anything, is . ;)

My Hagiography—Part 1

He was standing outside waiting for Rachel as she drove up. She stopped the car, got out from her long drive back from collage, and ran over, wrapping him in her arms and burying her face in his shoulder.

He laughed, then whispered in her ear: “My little fuckpuppet missed me?”

Rachel looked up at him and nodded.

“Come inside so I can welcome you home properly.”

She led the way.

* * *

That’s me, the fuckpuppet. Occasionally I’m known as ‘Rachel’, but I prefer fuckpuppet. Or toycunt, or sexdoll, or any of the other names I’ve come up with for us to use. (Normally this fuckdoll would think and talk, if possible, without using ‘I’ and ‘me’, but this porntoy’s owner told this fuckslut to use them for this story. He said it sounded odd otherwise.)

I am very happy with my life. I understand that could be hard to believe, but it is true. I was not tricked into it or anything. I walked into it willingly.

But you’ll see that. That’s why I’m writing this story. To show how I became what I am, and why I don’t mind. Why I enjoy it. How it all started.

And, it all started one night around a campfire...

* * *

It was a weekend youth retreat. He was a counselor, or chaperone, or whatever you call them these days. He wasn’t in charge, but he was supposed to look after us.

I should mention he’d given a demonstration of basic hypnotism earlier. It’s relevant that I knew. I’d been as interested as anyone else, but no more.

Anyway, he was in charge of the fire. Which meant that when the main group got tired of sitting around the campfire he stayed behind with the group that wasn’t tired of it. Which happened to be the older girls this night.

I should mention that when I say ‘campfire’ I don’t mean a fire on the ground in the woods. This was a retreat center, and outdoor fires were prohibited at the moment. They had a building with a fire-pit, and benches. It wasn’t exactly inside, but it wasn’t really outside either.

We were warm, and comfortable.

We weren’t alone therefore, but he was the only guy present. Which met all the rules.

We girls talked, and he was a part of that. As high school girls will, the conversation ranged to boys. He managed to not interrupt the change, and even stayed a part of the conversation, offering advice and insight into the male mind without sounding like he was trying to hit on us or anything.

I think it was me who asked the question. “So, what do you want in a girl?” We knew he was single and alone, but I don’t think it registered yet.

He laughed, turned it into a joke. “Me? I want someone who I can look after and guide through life.”

“’Guide through life’? Isn’t that what you are supposed to be doing here?”

“Here I can point out a few things. I’d like someone who would would trust me enough to put her life in my hands.”

This one I know was me: “I trust you.”

He looked at me. Serious now. “Don’t. You do not know what you are offering. Do not tempt me.”

I should have stopped there, really. I’m sure he expected me to. But, I was interested. There was something there he wasn’t saying, and I wanted to know what it was.

He held himself apart from everyone, always. He still does, really. This sounded like an opportunity to get through that.

“We’ve been doing team-building exercises all day. We’ve all trusted each other with our lives.”

“No. You’ve trusted each other with your safety. Your life is more than that. It is your dreams, your reality, your expectations. Your life is who you are.”

“And you would look after that? Make sure my dreams come through?” I was still half-joking. I think.

“I would do all in my power to make sure you live your dreams.” He was looking directly at me. He tilted His head. “But you don’t know what you ask. Do. Not. Tempt. Me.” He looked down, and begged in a whisper: “Please.”

I couldn’t leave Him hurting like that. “How am I supposed to know if you won’t tell me?”

His strength returned. He looked directly at me again. “Not allowed.” I must have looked puzzled, because after a moment he continued. “I have a job here. To protect you.”

I don’t think it had crossed my mind that he was a chaperone for ages. I realized what He meant though. “I’m asking you.”

He closed His eyes. “And, you are old enough. Still. It is outside of why I am here.”

“So, don’t tell me here.”

He stared at me for a long moment. I held His gaze. “You do realize what you are asking?”

“I thought you said I can’t know.”

“The question you can know. The offer, you do not.” He looked at me a moment longer, then broke His gaze. His scanning the room, looking at my friends, reminded me that we were not alone. “You heard her ask. This is Rachel’s idea, not mine. Right? That I have done nothing wrong?”

They all looked at me. I don’t believe I’ve ever been more self-conscious. But I was not backing out now. “My idea.”

They assented.

He paused, gathering His thoughts again. His re-focus on me was startling. “Then I have one more thing I would like to do. Now. In front of witnesses. Rachel, will you let me hypnotize you? Everyone else will watch, make sure I do not overstep my bounds.”

I honestly didn’t know how I could possibly say no. Still, I did not hesitate. “Of course.”

“Everyone else, you will watch, and assure that I do not take any advantage?”

Of course they agreed.

He had me look into the flame. Watch the flames, look for the center. Once I was under, He asked one question: Why I had said that I trust Him.

I believe I answered that it seemed He needed someone to say it, and that I did trust Him.

Beyond that He gave me instructions. That I would keep His secrets, no matter what, as long as they did not involve me personally. If they involved me, He said it was up to me.

Then He had each of the girls give me a signal word. Something that I would tell them if He so much as touched me inappropriately before the next time our youth group met.

When He was sure I had absorbed all of this, He woke me up and asked me what I remembered. I related what I remembered of being under the trance, and He asked the others if that was everything.

They all agreed.

“Ok then. Rachel, I will give you the answer to your question after this retreat, but before the youth group meets again. I’ll let you know how.” He closed his eyes a moment, took a deep breath, then said in a cheery tone: “So, who’s for scary stories?”

We followed his change of topic, and scared each other until the fire started to die down.

* * *

I won’t say I forgot about that encounter though. Not that night. We were all tired when we turned in, but I still lay awake a long time wondering what I’d gotten myself into. I ran through that conversation at least a hundred times in my head.

As I drifted off, one thing occurred to me. Made me less nervous. David (Is that the first time I’ve used His name? It is! David, David, David. It’s a great name.) had only said He would answer my question. Nothing more. I presumably could do what I wanted after that.

Strangely, I found that disappointing.

* * *

The next morning, as we were cleaning to move out of the camp, David pulled me aside. He gave me a piece of paper. “This is a website of mine. Go there, read what is on it. It is start at the answer.” There was a pause. “The very fact the site exists is secret, as well as what it contains. Understand?”

I felt a door shut in my mind on the information. “Yes.”

“Good.” A breath. “I hope you don’t freak.” He walked off.

Jessica, one of my friends who had been there the night before, had seen Him talking to me. She came up as he left. “What did he give you?”

I looked at the folded piece of paper in my hand, then shoved it in my jeans pocket. “It’s a secret.”

Her eyes went wide. For a moment I feared that she’d press. I had no idea what I would do if she did. “I hope you know what you are getting into.” Was her answer.

“I don’t, not exactly.” I said, “But, He only said He’d tell me enough to know why He wouldn’t talk about what He wanted. You saw how careful He was last night. This is important, somehow. He’s not going to do anything beyond what answer that question.” I was watching him.

“And then?”

“I don’t know. I think that will be up to me.” I looked at Jessica. “But we were talking about what He wanted in a girl.”

“And he said someone to look after.” She said, looking at me.

I think I blushed.

“Well, whatever happens, you tell me ok?” She asked.

“As much as I am able.”

“If it involves you, you are able.”

“Yes, but... Trust is both ways.” I looked at Him again.

“And you want him to trust you.”

“That is what I am asking, isn’t it...”

She stepped in front of me. “You are asking to be his girlfriend. You know that, don’t you.”

That I could answer. I had asked it of myself many times last night. “Not yet, I’m not. He made that clear. I’m just asking what it requires.”

“And he won’t tell anyone else. No one else is even allowed that much, as far as I can tell.”

“But, even after I know, He’s not going to pressure me.”

She looked at Him, talking to one of the kids cleaning the floor. Gentle, yet the kid went back and re-started their area. “He’s kinda cute. A bit out of shape though.”

She was teasing me now. “Big and strong...”

I elbowed her to get her stop. He is big; the tallest person I know. Well over six feet. “Jessica, I just asked him a question.”

“Yes. What he liked in a woman. I heard. So, tell me, do you want to be looked after?” Sugar could have dripped from her tongue.

“Who wouldn’t want to live her dreams?” I responded with a grin.

From that point on I gave as good as I got.

* * *

I wasn’t sure what I expected to see when I opened the URL He’d given me. I’d opened it up as soon as I could when I got home. As soon as I was sure I wasn’t going to be interrupted or surprised at the computer.

After all, I couldn’t let anyone know the site existed.

Whatever I expected, it wasn’t the ‘Adults Only’ warning page warning of twisted fantasies beyond.

I wasn’t looking forward to seeing naked women. But I did want to know. I’d gone this far, after all.

There were no pictures. Not one. Just stories. Stories just as twisted as the warning had said. Stories of women being turned into sex dolls, of their minds being wiped, or twisted, or bent into some male’s idea of perfection. Some were nothing less then brutal: a woman taken, and morphed into some sexual thing that served their taker’s every whim.

Others... Were sweet. Their minds were subtlety modified, molded more than remade. Instead of being forced to serve, they were freed. Freed to live out their desires, their repressions gone.

And they choose to serve.

Two things were true of every story however: they all involved someone’s mind being changed somehow. Not just convinced, but actually changed.

And, they all were hot.

I was wet through by the end of the first story. I read them all. It took several nights, and I had wonderful dreams every night. A part of me found itself in those stories. Found something I’d been looking for since I’d first started thinking of boys as something other than ‘icky’.

When I had finished my assigned reading, I found the email link on that site, and said I was done reading. I wrote some questions, but I can’t remember them.

They weren’t answered directly. David asked me to meet Him, so He could answer in person. Suggested the mall, that weekend. Lunch.

I agreed.