The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 1, Part 2.

I had a decision to make: the next ‘break’ in my original is after around 4,000 words. I decided to try to stick closer to 2,000, and cut it off at a semi-arbitrary point. I think it works ok.

My Hagiography—Part 2

I thought a lot about what I wanted to say, what I wanted to ask, before that Saturday. When I saw David standing outside the restaurant we’d agreed to eat at, I still didn’t know.

He looked good. Casual, and obviously slightly nervous. But, he’d put more care into how he looked than was apparent.

So had I, for that matter. The ‘causal’ outfit I was wearing had taken me over two hours to decide on.

“Shall we get seats?” He asked, as I walked up.

“Sure.”

“After you.” He gestured me inside, asked for a table for two. We took the booth the server offered, and sat.

“Public place, but we can still have a private conversation. Safe. Good food too.” David commented as she walked off.

“Any recommendations?” I asked, looking over the menu. Willing to delay this conversation as long as He was.

“Well, that depends on what you like...”

On impulse, I closed my menu, handed it to Him. “You choose. Nothing to big for me, please.”

His eyes widened, just for a moment, then He took the menu. “Any special requirements I should be aware of?”

“No, anything is fine.”

He nodded, then scanned the menu. I honestly have no idea what He ordered when the server came back to the table.

David waited until she got out of earshot. “So. You read my stories.” I nodded. “What do you think?”

“They are... Interesting.” I paused, ran a couple of phrases of the next question through my head. “Do you really want to do that? Turn some girl into some sort of...”

“Sex toy?” I blushed. “Yes. Not a mindless one; that’s only fun for a few pages. She would be something I keep around. Someone to help me, keep life pleasant. In more ways than one.” He smiled, a sideways smirk. “Though the one would be pleasant on its own.”

“It’s not something I let out. Or could ever ask for, obviously.”

I nodded. “I... can see why.”

“So, now you understand why you didn’t know what you were offering when you said you trust me.”

“Yes, now I understand.”

“Thank you for not freaking out on me. It helps.”

“No problem.” I waited. “Don’t you have any questions for me?”

David looked at me. That sideways smile reappeared. “Well, if you have any comments on my writing, I’d be glad to hear them.”

That wasn’t what I meant. “What would you do with her?”

“Take her life in my hands. Mold her into an extension of myself. So that my interests are what she looks after. Make sure she was happy making me happy. Make that her life’s goal. And make her horny of course.”

“Of course. So, what would she have to do?”

“Whatever I asked. Help around the house. Make me look good outside it. Keep things running smoothly.” The sex was implied this time.

“Could I still go to college?” I didn’t even notice my slip.

David didn’t appear to, though He’s mentioned it to me since. “Of course. A good education would be helpful. Besides helping her understand more, it would allow her to get a good job if I wanted her too, and enable her to shine better at my side.”

“So, what’s the difference between being that and being your wife?”

“A wife has her own life, at least usually. Her own goals. My girl wouldn’t: her life would be an extension of mine, and her goals would be those I gave her. She supports me. Unconditionally, because it never occurs to her to do otherwise.”

“And what she wants is irrelevant?”

“Of course not. But I get to shape what she wants. If she comes in with something she wants, I may work towards that as well, but I get to choose what her goals are.”

“You could say,” He continued, “that what she wants is the whole point. I have trouble trusting anyone. If I can shape what she wants I know I can trust her: She wants what I want, so she will work with me. Always. Willingly. Eagerly.”

He waited, toying with His food. I’m not sure when it arrived. Mine was good.

“So she would enjoy her life.”

“As much as I could make her.” He was looking directly at me again, with that piercing steady serious gaze.

I couldn’t meet it today. I looked away. “You are a good writer.”

“Thank you. It’s something I’m proud of. I’m glad you enjoyed my stories.”

“And you never share them.”

“Oh, I share them online. Just not with anyone who knows me.”

“Except me.”

“Yes. You managed to ask. And you won’t tell anyone.”

I smiled. “It’s your secret, isn’t it? Your big one.”

“Yes.”

I looked down. “I... enjoyed your stories. Very much.”

“I gathered as much from your email.” He said.

I looked up at Him. Despite the humor in His voice, He wasn’t laughing at me. His eyes were... gentle. There was a wall missing there. “You paint an enticing picture in them.”

“Thank you. I believe, I must believe, that some women would enjoy it. Not all, but I want to portray the ones who would.”

“I can see why they would.”

“Then I succeeded, in that part of the writing at least.”

“You aren’t going to make this easy, are you?”

“If I did, I would have to wonder if it was because I made it the easiest thing. The only easy thing to do. It is to easy for me to do that; make the path of least resistance be the one I prefer. In this, I can’t. The stakes are too high. And, it impinges on my code of ethics.”

“Your code of ethics?”

“I have no morals. I fool people on that all the time. I do have ethics though. And my ethics on mind control say ‘Never’ unless I can satisfy one of two conditions: Either I have to be sure it would make the subject’s life better in their eyes, or I have to have specific permission.”

“And if you have permission?”

“Then, I have to make no changes that are not permitted, and do as little as possible that violates the first condition.”

He had tied Himself in knots, keeping this away from people. And I knew it. I could see those knots in His eyes.

And He wanted to make a girl enjoy her life. ‘As much as He could make her.’

I’d wanted to say this since I’d read those stories. “I would love to be one of the girls in your stories. The ‘sweet’ ones, where they choose the result. Where they are freed to become something new.”

“The ‘’mantic’ ones.”

I had no idea what that term meant. But He was agreeing with me. “Yes. Those stories. David, I still trust you. Even after knowing what you want. I would trust you with my life. I want to trust you with my life; all of it. Not just my safety.”

“Are you sure of this?”

My heart was racing. But, at that moment, I had no doubts. “Yes.”

“Once I get going on this, you won’t have a chance to change your mind.”

“David, I’m giving your permission to change whatever you want in my mind. Just give me a life I enjoy.”

“Even if I have to change what you enjoy?”

“Especially then.”

He closed his eyes for a long moment, while I held my breath. Now I doubted myself. What would he ask for? Some of those stories had been pretty depraved... Sex in public... In restaurants...

He took a deep breath, and I could see a last shield finally fall. “Ok. I accept.” He stook out his hand, so we could shake on the deal. I took it, and he pulled me slightly across the table. My face was inches away from his when he said: “Thank you, Rachel. There is no greater gift you can give. I promise I will value it, and you, accordingly.”

He let me go. I slid back into my chair, somehow relieved.

“So, are you finished with your lunch?” He asked.

I looked at my plate. My empty plate. I have no idea when I ate. “Yes.”

“Good. Let’s go shopping.” He signaled for the server to come over, asked for the bill.

“Shopping?”

“Yes.”

“You are taking me shopping?”

“That so hard to believe?”

“It’s just...” I gestured to include our whole conversation. “And the first thing you want me to do is go shopping with you?”

“Yes.” I started to say something, but he continued: “Look, first off, you have just taken a huge risk. I want to show you that it isn’t as scary as it appears. I’ll prove you can trust me by keeping things ‘normal’ for you. At least for the moment. Also, we are still under the ‘safety’ period I established with your friends. I am not going to do anything that would make them think I’ve taken advantage of you.”

“Lastly, it will make you less likely to change your mind. By giving you something I will make you feel obligated to me somewhat, so you are more likely to feel the need to give me something. Since the only thing I will ask you to give is ‘time’, you will probably undervalue what you’ve given me in comparison.”

“Also, I kinda enjoy shopping, if I’m able to shop to indulge myself. And to me, now, accessorizing you is shopping for me. So, this is going to be fun.”

We were walking out of the restaurant now. “Won’t telling me that mean that it doesn’t work?”

“Not really.” He grinned at me. “Not if I spend enough. Besides, you asked.”

“Are you going to answer every question I ask?”

“Yes.” No hesitation, no qualifications. That actually scared me. I had worked so hard to get Him to answer one question, and now He was making it clear I could have any answer I wanted from Him.

My mouth asked: “Why?”

He stopped us. “Because you have both earned and need the answers. Earned, because you have placed your trust in me, and proved I can place mine in you, and need because I want you to be an extension of me. For that you need to understand how I think, and what I want. I will answer any question you have. If I don’t know the answer you will get the best answer I can give.”

He started walking again. “Also, it has two other effects: By asking me life questions you are looking to me for guidance, and that is something I want to encourage. The other effect is that by getting unqualified answers you will start to trust me more.”

“I’ve already said I trust you.”

“Yes. But you need to feel it, not just think it. You don’t love me. Not yet. But you have offered yourself as if you did. I need to get you to love me for real, and trust is part of that.”

“And will you love me?” When did we start talking about love?

“You will be my partner in life. Someone who will stand beside me, no matter what. I can’t help but to love that.”

I was reeling at this point. David had everything thought out, and was taking this so calmly, as if it were a normal, if uncommon, occurrence.

Well, he had said to ask questions. “How can you take this all so calmly?”

He smiled at me. I was growing to like this unhidden, protective, smile. “I’m no more calm than you are. But someone has to be calm, collected, or this whole thing falls apart. And I’m in charge, so that defaults to me.”

“So you are actually as much a nervous wreck as I am.”

“More. At the moment, you can walk away and expose my secret to anyone, and I will get in trouble. I’ve got no such hold on you.” He paused. “Ah, here we are.”