The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok, set-up is basically over at this point...

Remember that this section flows immediately from the previous. It might be worthwhile to read the last few paragraphs of part 2, just to remember where they are.

Anything to say to me can be said at

My Hagiography—Part 3

It was a shoe store.

“Shoes?”

“I like high heels. They make your legs look nice, and they bring you closer to my height. I would like you to wear them as much as possible, but for that you need some good pairs.” He walked into the store. I followed. “You probably have a dress pair or two, but you need some more choices. What’s your shoe size?”

“Five.”

“Ok, we are looking for something you can wear every day... Can you wear sandals to school?” He was looking at the selection.

“Sure, though not PE.”

“I assume you can change for PE.” He waited until I nodded. “Ok, next question: Open-toe or thong front. Open-toe requires more pressure on the sides of your foot, but some don’t like the feel of the post between the toes. Better idea: we’ll get some of each.”

He pulled out about a dozen pairs, had me try them on. About half went back, mostly because they didn’t fit. David packed the rest up, and asked: “Will you need any dress shoes as well?”

It took me a moment. But most of my dress shoes had some heel; at least as much as many of these shoes. “No, I’ve got heels.”

“Good.” He said, taking the boxes to the register.

I realized the only pair of shoes He’d left me were one of the new pairs. The ones I’d worn coming in had disappeared.

“Um, David?”

“Yes?” The girl at the register was ringing the boxes up.

“Where are my old shoes?”

“In one of the boxes. You can wear those, can’t you?” This grin was sly.

I looked at the pair he had left me. They had about the highest heels in the group He’d picked out. But they did go with the rest of what I was wearing. I put them on.

I could walk in high heels. Just about any girl can, by the end of high school. I wasn’t very good at it though.

Time to learn, I figured.

David was waiting for me at the door. “Sorry for the surprise. I just couldn’t resist. I promise, that’s the biggest change I’m going to ask you to make today. As I said, they make you look better and they bring you closer to my height. I want you to try to get comfortable in them.”

They did bring me to His height. My head was over His shoulder now.

“Those the only reasons?”

He was pleased I’d asked. “No. If I didn’t ask you to do something out of the ordinary you might wonder if I’d really accepted you. You must have liked something in the idea of being commanded, so I should have a command for you to follow. Wearing high heels is something you wouldn’t do on your own, but not something you can really object to.”

“I get it: You can let me act as your slave without really giving anything up.”

“Right.”

“So, should I call you ‘Master’?”

“You can, though I’d really rather you didn’t. First off, that’s something you are likely to make a mistake with in public. And since you can’t use it both in public and private it is more likely to confuse you then reinforce anything.”

“But the main thing is that is not quite what I want. A slave is her own person, just subordinate to her master. I want an extension of myself. Like my glasses are: I use them without thinking about it.”

“And you want to use me like that; without thinking about it.”

“Yes.”

It was both scary and enticing, as a goal. To be so in tune with him that he didn’t even need to think about what He wanted me to do, or ask me to do it. To just be picked up when I was needed, then put away when I wasn’t. David always wore His glasses. Could I be that much a part of Him? “So, I’ll be just another object you own...”

“Yes, though the most valuable.”

“And hardest to replace.”

“Of course.”

He spent a lot of money on that shopping trip. Our next stop was the music store, where he bought me several of His favorite CD’s, as well as an MP3 player. We paused in front of the Apple store, but when I confirmed I had my own computer He decided not to go in.

Though He still considered it. But He decided it would raise to many questions.

“Can you really spend this much money on me?” I said, as He headed us into a cell phone store. We both had as many bags as we could handle.

“Not often. But for today, yes I can.” He looked at me, gave me that proprietary smile. “I like to take care of what I have. Get it the best accessories for what I am going to do with it.”

What can I say? I liked hearing that.

Salespeople are attentive when you come in carrying multiple bags. “Can I help you?”

“Yes. I’m interested in buying a new phone, as well as adding a number to my plan. Also, I want to upgrade my plan.”

“Well, we can’t do plan changes here, but we can sign you up for a new plan and cancel your old one.”

“That works.” He turned to me. “Rachel, you want to pick out a phone? Make sure it has wifi phone capability.”

I had a phone, on my parent’s plan. But it didn’t seem like the time to mention that. “Sure.”

David filled out paperwork as I looked over the phones. I wavered a moment, unsure of exactly how much He was willing to spend.

In the end I decided he hadn’t been shy about spending money. I grabbed the most expensive phone they had: a thin little flip thing that I could hide in my pocket.

“Good choice.” He said, when I brought it to Him. He read over the specs, approvingly.

The salesman returned from data entry land. “Anything else I can get for you?” What else was there?

“Yes, actually. We’ll need a case for this phone, and a Bluetooth headset.” David handed the clerk the phone I’d picked out.

“Right this way sir...” I found myself selecting a case for the phone, and trying to decide which headset looked the most comfortable.

David talked the salesman into letting me try some on.

Ten minutes later we were walking out with another bag. David held the newly activated phone; we stopped at a bench and he programed in His number.

“Sir?” He looked at me oddly for a moment. I blushed. “It seemed appropriate.” I muttered.

“’Sir’ is fine. You had a question?”

“I just wanted to say I have a cell phone. My parents bought it for me.”

“And it is on their plan, right?”

“Yes.”

“So they know how much you call people, right?”

“Yes...”

He handed me the phone. “I want you to call me often. If you have a question, or a problem, or anything, I want you to know you are free to call me. In fact,” he smiled, “I’d really like it if you called me every day before you go to bed, to tell me how your day went.”

“I want to know who you are. What problems you have, what desires, what challenges you face. I want to help shape how you face them. This phone means you are never to far away for me to help you. It doesn’t matter how much you use it, or when, because I’ve got that covered. So you have no reason not to stay in contact.”

“And the phone my parents gave me?”

“Good question. Take a seat, Rachel.” I set down my bags. “What are your parents going to think of me? I don’t know them like you do.”

“I... I don’t know. What are we going to tell them?”

“I haven’t decided yet. It depends on how they would react. Do you think they will accept me as your boyfriend?”

I thought about it. “No. They’ll freak.”

“So, they don’t find out. Not yet, at least. Which means you’ll have to carry two cellphones for the moment. Sorry about that.”

I looked at the tiny thing in my hand. “I think I can manage.”

“Good. We’ve got one more stop.”

I had no idea what I was expecting at this point. I don’t think anyone had ever spent this much money on me at one time, though sometimes I’d bought more items on a shopping trip.

David walked straight into the biggest jewelry store in the mall.

Again, the sight of multiple bags brought the attendant to our side immediately. “What can I help you find?” He said to David, from behind the rings.

“I’m looking for a necklace for my friend here.” David answered.

“Of course.” He moved to a different display. “Are you looking for anything specific?”

“As a matter of fact, I am.” David smiled at me. I had no idea where this was going, but I wouldn’t find out any quicker by asking at this point. He continued: “I was thinking a gold choker. Something fairly small.”

We got shown the chokers. I tried on several, some more elaborate then others. Eventually, David settled on one that was a simple gold band, with one small diamond in the center, embedded in the band. I don’t think He looked at the price. I know I didn’t.

The salesman adjusted it to fit me exactly, then put in a box which David held as we walked out.

“Ok, I understand the shoes, and the music, and the phone, but what’s this for?”

He smiled, and put down his bags. “Here, turn around.” He took the necklace out of the box, and put it around my neck. “I wanted you to have a reminder of what you’ve promised me. This is it.” He turned me to face him. “Don’t take it off unless you absolutely have to. That necklace is part of you now: my seal, your collar. Its pressure, its presence, is a reminder that you belong to someone else. Understand?”

I saw the symbolism, felt it around my neck. “Yes.”

“Good. Now, let’s get these bags to your car.”

* * *

I saw David again after church the next day. “Nice outfit.” He said, walking up to me. I was wearing heels, the choker, and a simple dress. Nothing too fancy.

“Thanks.”

“You didn’t call last night. I’m disappointed.”

I had forgotten, somehow. The day had been a blur, really. I had gone to sleep wondering if I knew what I’d gotten myself into, and dreamed of being the girls in his stories...

“Sorry, I forgot.” We had a small space to ourselves. “It feels odd to talk about this here.”

“I understand; I know how odd it is.” He saw Jessica approaching, smiled. “Call me. We’ll talk about it.”

He left just as she got to us.

“So... Did he answer your question yet?”

I fingered my necklace, then forced myself to stop. “Yes, he answered it.”

“And?”

“And I can see why he hid it.”

“That’s not what I’m asking.”

“I know.” My fingers traced the gold at my throat again. “I... It’s hard to explain I guess. The next question wasn’t what I expected.”

“But you asked it.”

I nodded, shy for the moment.

“Are there any more?”

“Just everything he thinks and feels.”

“And he’ll answer?”

“He will for me. He told me so. He’ll answer anything I ask.”

“And you?”

My finger caught on the diamond at my throat. “I... Trust him.”

She looked at me for a moment, then attempted to change the subject. “That’s a nice necklace.”

“Thanks. David bought it for me yesterday.”

There was a pause. “Well, it beats letting you borrow his jacket.”

I couldn’t help it. I burst out laughing.

My parents wanted to go home; that saved me from having to continue the conversation.