The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I can just see the angry comments here...

For the record: Rachel has no idea how to give a blow job. And David is taking advantage of a situation he didn’t really intend, but has some fantasies about. He’ll be doing that for a while, until he can figure out how to get to a situation closer to what he really wants.

So in other words: Their current state is temporary. The story isn’t over yet. David remembers what was agreed to, and wants more from Rachel than what she is at the moment.

But he’s enjoying the moment.

(Of course, I could be completely mis-reading my audience, and people could not care. Or you wouldn’t have noticed if I hadn’t gone all paranoid on you, and pointed it out. Tell me either way: .)

Hagiography—Ch 2, Part 4

I showed up for my ‘internship’ the next morning bright and early. Leaving at seven so I could get ‘downtown’ by eight, I arrived at David’s by seven twenty.

He answered the door and I threw myself into His arms.

“I thought you just saw me yesterday.” He said, smiling down at me.

“Rachel saw David, but I didn’t see you.” I said, still holding Him. “I haven’t seen you in weeks.”

He stroked my back. “Yeah, we haven’t really had a chance for some ‘just us’ time, have we? Well, time to change that.” He released me, and stepped away. “Well, ready to start your ‘internship’?”

“Ready and waiting.”

“Ok. Rule one: You remove your outside clothes when you arrive. I will have clothes waiting for you.” He gestured to a bag by the door. I obediently put my clothes in it. He handed me a corset, boots, and gloves. “This week will be mostly for fantasies of mine, that I want to try out. Experiments really. Not much actual training, though today in particular will have some.”

The corset’s cups didn’t quite reach my nipples, and the boned front more pointed to more than actually reached my crotch. It wasn’t that tight either; it went on easily enough. The boots went on next, and were barely more trouble; the zippers went all the way up from the four-inch stiletto heels to about four inches from the tops of my legs. The gloves were hard though: they also reached all the way up, but I had to slide my hands into them, then cinch the tops.

I stood to let David survey the result. It occurred to me I was almost anti-dressed: a bikini would cover almost exactly what this outfit left uncovered.

I didn’t wonder what the boards on the floor were for: David would tell me soon enough, I was sure.

“Hmm.” He put His hand between my legs, and slid it over the skin, raising the small hairs that were growing back. “Probably should have had that re-done. Oh well. There’s a razor you can use in the bathroom. The blade in the shower, not the electric by the sink.”

I took that as an order, and headed for the bathroom.

“Wait.” I stopped. “I forgot to mention today’s rule. You see the two-by-fours on the floor?” I nodded. They ran the length of the apartment, all placed on plywood backing. “You are to only walk on the two-by-fours today. Not a single step off them. You are working on your balance.”

I stepped over to the wood, stepped onto it, wobbling a bit. I was quite a bit better at walking in heels than I had been, but these were very tall heels for me, with a very small spike. Being forced place one food directly in front of the other almost unbalanced me at first, and I walked very slowly into the bathroom. David followed.

He put down the seat-cover on the toilet, and had me sit. My walkway conveniently reached far enough for that, but it didn’t reach to the shower. He went in and retrieved the razor for me, as well as getting some shaving gel. He handed both to me, and watched as I attempted to shave my crotch.

After I got the places He’d noticed I’d missed and wiped off, He had me stand up again. “One more part of your outfit today, follow me.” He led me to His bedroom, and headed to the closet.

There was a new bed in His room. A big, tall, four-posted bed that took most of the room, with solid wood posts and headboard.

He caught me looking at it. “Like my new bed? I figured if I was going to be sharing it more often I’d have to get one I wouldn’t fall out of.”

“It looks... comfy.” I noticed my walkway extended right up to the bed.

He grinned. “It is. You’ll see, eventually.” He had a metal bar in His hands, as well as several leather cuffs. “Turn around.”

I turned to face away from Him. He took my arms, and pulled them behind my back, then started slipping cuffs up them.

Two cuffs went on each arm, but were left loose below the elbow. David had me cross my arms behind my back, then secured the metal bar across them, above the elbow. The cuffs were slid into place on my arms so they were just below my elbows and above my wrists, then locked together.

He tightened the bar, forcing me to push my chest out further, then looked my over to survey His work. He flicked one fingernail over a nipple, and I almost overbalanced right off the board I was standing on.

He grinned. “Follow me.” He led the way back into the living room.

He took a seat in the couch. “Walk for me.” He gestured at the runway in front of where He sat.

There were turn areas on each end, so I could walk back and forth fairly easily. Fairly being comparative, of course. With my chest out and the high-heels, as well as the narrow walkway, my balance was unsteady to say the least. In fact, after I started walking David stood up so He could catch me; something He was forced to do quite a bit at first.

I found myself rolling my hips a bit to keep above the beam, and to allow me to place each foot directly in front of the other. David noticed as well, and approved. I tried more roll. It didn’t make it harder, and David still liked it.

When I got the hang of it, David went back to His seat to watch.

I couldn’t put on much of a show: I had to walk in a straight line, back and forth. But I did try, and David seemed to enjoy it.

“Very nice, Rachel. I think you are getting the hang of this. I’ve got some work to do, so I’m going to be letting you practice without supervision, but first...” There was a place in the center of the room where I had some space to pose, and He’d gotten up while I was at it, so I had turned to face Him. He’d come around the coffee table, and was walking towards me, with His hands on His fly.

“Wait.” I didn’t exactly hear what He said next. The next thing I remember, David had moved directly in front of me, and was holding me up by my shoulders. “Ok, that should do it. Kneel.”

I knelt, my toes not leaving the board. David opened His fly; His cock popped out. He must have decided to skip underwear Himself for a day.

I knew what I was supposed to do, so I didn’t hesitate or wait. Besides, His dick looked delicious. I slid my lips over the end.

It responded, and I ran my tongue up the tip. He seemed to enjoy that.

I tried pushing the whole thing in my mouth. It was harder than it sounds, and I didn’t manage it. When the tip hit the back of my mouth I got stuck: any further and I felt like I was choking. David didn’t insist, so I left it there for the moment. I started playing with it with my tongue: rubbing the bottom, or the sides, attempting to wrap my tongue all the way around His dick from the sides...

He started to pull out a bit, and I hurriedly sucked Him back in. Then He thrust forward, and I was pushed back. Then I realized what was happening, and I let Him thrust in and out on His own, just playing with Him with my tongue. I wrapped my lips over my teeth, and closed my mouth as much as possible around Him, rubbing His shaft as He played it in and out of my mouth.

I felt it grow stiffer, then pause for a moment. Then I could feel, and taste, as His semen hit my mouth. It was a... delicious taste. I can’t really describe it otherwise, the words never seem to fit (they even sound disgusting, which it isn’t, and wasn’t), but it was the best thing I’d ever tasted.

As I felt the first glob hit the back of my mouth I came. I barely kept control to keep from choking, or worse: biting down on David.

I held His cock in my mouth till He was done, licking it off as it deflated.

David finally stepped away from me, putting His member back in His pants and helping me up. He had a smile that said He’d been enjoying Himself, or me as the case may be. “Ok, Rachel. I’m going to leave you alone for a while, though I’ll be in the apartment. I want you to leave me alone as much as you can, and to continue practicing walking on the boards. Don’t just walk back and forth: there are bends and corners for you to practice on as well. You can get to the bathroom if you need it, but don’t sit down otherwise. Got it?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Ok.” Then He walked off to His ‘office’ area, where His desk and computer were. I followed for a moment, but saw Him pull up something that was obvious work. He also started music playing.

He had something else to do, and He’d given me instructions. I explored the full extent of the path that David had created for me: it went into every room of His small apartment, and up to the bed, the toilet, and to the table in the kitchen.

Having explored, I started walking, finding the longest path I could, following all the curves and turns in the boards. I concentrated on my balance, and my technique: One foot in front of the other, a sway of the hips, my chest pushed out proudly ahead of me, head up.

David moved around a bit, and would occasionally run His hand over my ass, or my breasts, as I walked by.

He stopped me at lunch time, brought me over to the kitchen table. I stood there as David fed me a sandwich He’d prepared for me, then squirted some Gatorade into my mouth.

Then I went back to walking. It was peaceful: I could hear the music playing, and I just paced back and forth, mind relaxed and open, feeling the walk more than anything else.

Mid-afternoon He brought me to the bed, pushed me on, and fucked me. He tied my feet to the bedposts first, then fell asleep for a short nap with me still spread next to Him. He didn’t sleep long, and I found I needed the bathroom when He untied me.

My legs wobbled a bit when I tried to stand up from the toilet, but I made it up. David met me at the bathroom door. “How are you feeling?”

“Ok. My legs a little sore, I think.” I hadn’t thought about it much.

“It’ll be time for you to head home soon. I’m going to undress you, and let you stretch.” He started with my arm bindings.

My arms felt weak and limp after being bound. David pulled the gloves off them, then let them hang by my sides as He pulled off the corset and unzipped my boots. “You can step out of the boots now. And off the boards.”

I felt shorter, and my toes ached. My calves burned some, but not too much.

David led me to the couch, and sat me down. Then He knelt down in front of me and started massaging my arms.

It felt good. I just sat back and relaxed as He worked His way up one arm, then the other, kneading feeling and blood-flow into the muscles that hadn’t moved all day. When He had done both arms, He started on my feet.

“The idea of having you unable to walk without heels sounds nice, but wouldn’t be practical. Need to keep your legs stretched.” He said, moving my ankles though a full range of motion. I could feel the pull on my calves.

David worked His way up, massaging my calves, then my thighs. It was relaxing and pleasant to just let His hands work their way up my tired legs.

Soon it was arousing as well, as His hands found my inner thighs, and pushed my legs apart. His thumbs were still rubbing in circles, pushing up past where my legs joined... Presently they almost touched at the center of their ministrations.

I laid my head back and moaned.

David paused a moment, brought a thumb up to His mouth to lick it off. “You know, I’ve wondered what this actually tasted like.” Another lick. “Not bad.” And with that He buried His head between my legs.

I’m not sure how much He could have known about what He was doing, but my body told me He most know something as He ran His tongue up my clit. Probably it was in His research someplace.

Though I wasn’t going to analyze His performance at that moment. I was already beyond most thought—just enjoying the situation—when He’d started. Thinking right now was not something I wanted to do.

He did well, holding me for a time just on the edge for a timeless moment before finally letting me take release.

I came down to see Him up and looking into my face with a grin. “Not as much fun as the other way around, but nice.” He said, then leaned in to kiss me.

I tasted good on His lips.

“I can return the favor, if you want me to.” I said, when the kiss broke.

“Not at the moment.” He was idylly groping my chest. “I think you need a quick shower before I send you home.” He said, sitting back and getting up.

He helped me to my feet. “Ok.” My legs were less shaky, and I headed to the bathroom.

“Be careful not to get your hair too wet: You might have to explain that.”

“Right.”

One of these days I was going to have to convince Him to join me in the shower.

David was waiting for me with a towel as I got out. “Just stand there, arms out.” He said, with a grin.

I put my arms out and waited. He took the big fluffy towel and dried me off by hand, making sure to get everywhere, even spreading my legs to get better access to the inside of my thighs.

“There, that should do. Go get dressed.”

“Yes sir.” I said, and headed to my bag of clothes, which hadn’t moved from beside the door. When I was finished I presented myself for inspection.

“Ok. You look professional again. Now, when your parents ask what you did today, say you spent the morning in orientation, then spent the afternoon in general staff duties: making up fliers, photocopying, that sort of thing. You are going to basically be filling in for a couple of junior staffers who will be taking vacations this summer, as far as you can tell. Got it?”

I assented, glad to know that He was thinking about these things. I hadn’t thought about what my parents might want to know about this ‘internship.’

“Ok. See you tomorrow.” He opened the door. I stepped through, and He gave me a playful push on my rear to speed me along.

I noticed as I walked to the bus stop that I was automatically walking with one foot in front of the other, exactly like I had all day. I saw no reason to stop.