The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s starting to matter that we are seeing this through Rachel’s eyes, and not someone else’s.

And remember, not everything goes as planned...

As always, comments go to

Hagiography Ch2—Part 3

“So, tell me what David’s got you doing these days.” Jessica said, the next day at lunch. We’d just finished going over what had happened in the morning’s classes, so this was a standard change of topic.

David had me go back over all my mantras the night before. I could repeat any of them at a moment’s notice. “Oh, nothing too much at the moment. We’re kinda holding still till school gets out. I just have to do as well as I can on my finals, especially English, and we go over some of our old stuff at night.”

“Old stuff?”

“Oh, we have some ‘mantras’ for me, and we discuss how my day went, that type stuff.”

“What are these ‘mantras’?”

“Oh, you’ve heard me say a couple accidentally. Stuff like ‘I trust David,’ just repeated different ways.”

“And this is to help you think in the ways you’ve agreed, right?”

“Yes.”

“And how much do you think about him?”

“All the time: everything leads back to Him, really. I’m focusing at school because He wants me to, I maintain my friends because He wants me to keep in touch with them, I make sure I act normally around my parents because He wants me to keep them from worrying. It’s all together.”

“How about other things; what you wear, what you eat, does he control that too?”

“Well, you know about the shoes.” I waved one high-heeled foot to emphasize the point. “I’ve gotten very good at heels now; I’m actually more comfortable in them than not. And I wear some of the stuff that He bought me. He hasn’t said anything about the rest, or what I eat. I usually just eat whatever’s available.” I took a bite of cafeteria food. It wasn’t as bad as it’s reputation.

“How does talking to me remind you of David?”

“You mean, besides the fact that we are talking about David?” I grinned at her. “David wants you to know I’m ok, and that He’s not a monster. But He wants you to believe that on your own, so I don’t hide much from you. So, besides the topic, I remember that you do know about us, and that I don’t have to hide that around you.”

“And the point of all this is that David is talking over you life.”

“Not quite; I’ve given it to Him to take care of.”

“And he is doing a better job than you could?”

“Maybe, maybe not. I trust Him to do a decent job of it. But I’m enjoying it more this way: I don’t have to worry about it.”

“That’s his job, to do the worrying.”

“Right.”

“And, in return, David gets you.”

“Yes.”

“To do, or be, anything he wants.”

“Exactly.”

“I’m almost surprised you dress yourself on your own.” That wasn’t to me. “And you knew this was coming?”

“Yes, it was the point.”

“And you agreed?”

“He didn’t offer: I asked for it.”

“And where do you think you’ll end up?”

“On David’s arm, where ever He wants me to be. As someone He is proud to have at His side. Smart, beautiful, accomplished, elegant. Someone even you will envy.”

She weighed that, and me, for a moment. “Tell David I’m still watching you two.” She stood up.

“No problem, I will.” I said, as she picked up her tray and left.

* * *

Of course I went over the conversation with David that evening. He said it was interesting, and that He was glad Jessica was still worried about me. He’d come up with a new mantra for me, and I practiced it for a while before falling asleep. I dreamed of being a slave in David’s house, finding pleasure in making Him happy...

After my shower in the morning, I stood facing my closet. I couldn’t decide what to wear; I just didn’t know what was the right thing for today.

I picked up my phone and called David.

“Hi Rachel.” He sounded sleepy. “What’s up?”

“Hi David. I didn’t mean to wake you; I can wait to get dressed in a bit if you need to wake up...”

“Hold on.” He said to stop me, “It’s ok. I usually get up about now anyway, I just hadn’t quite gotten out of bed yet. You said you needed help getting dressed?”

“Yes, I can’t decide what to wear.”

“Ok. Do you have anything you are thinking of?”

“No... I just can’t think of what is right for today.”

“Ok. Let’s see...” He was silent for a moment. “Rachel, do you remember what you wore a week ago Tuesday?”

I thought back. “Yes, I wore a blue top with my jeans.”

“Is that top clean?”

“Yes.”

“Ok. I think that sounds like a good outfit for today. Wear that.”

“Yes, David. Can you help me pick out underwear as well?”

I think He sighed. “Sure. Since this is a school day—and you have gym if I remember correctly—I think you should wear the most basic bra and panties you can find.”

“Ok, I can do that.” I was already searching my drawers.

“That should be all you need help with, right?”

“I think so.”

“Ok then. I’ll let you get dressed, but I do have one more request for you.”

“Yes?” Was my eager response.

“When you get to school today, tell Jessica that I want to talk to her as soon as possible. Offer your phone if you can.”

“Ok David.”

“Good. Have a nice day, Rachel.” He hung up, and I got dressed.

* * *

I saw Jessica coming up to me at my locker before school, and pulled out my phone, holding it up to her. She looked at it as she walked up.

“David wants to talk to you, as soon as possible. He said to offer my phone.” An answer.

“Ok...” She took the phone, and dialed His number, which I had pulled up for her. “David? Rachel said you wanted to talk to me?” “What? What do you mean?” “You’re kidding.” Jessica paused a moment to look at me. “She’s fine.” “Our talk again? But I didn’t say anything about this.” “And that was enough?”

A longer pause this time, and Jessica answered with an accusing tone. “You sound like you are in over your head.”

And a longer pause yet, but Jessica was gradually reassured. “So, you are sure you can handle this.” “I’ll hold you to that. I don’t want you destroying her.” “I still think she sounds like she’s entering a cult.” “And you don’t want her friends?” “So Rachel understood this was coming?” “I’m not sure I believe you.”

“No. You were the one fighting it at the beginning. Which is why I haven’t blown your cover.” “No, I think that’s it. Anything for your ‘experiment’ here?” Obviously there was something. “You haven’t told her this before?” “Ok. And I’ll try to be careful in what I say to her.”

I waited for her to give me back the phone before responding. “David told you everything He needed to?”

“I think so. He asked me to be more careful about what I say around you. Nice outfit, by the way.”

“Thanks. David picked it out for me.” I was glad she liked it.

“Right. Anyway, he did want me to make sure you understood that while you are free to call him at any time, you should only do so if you are allowed to use your phone. He doesn’t want you to get into trouble for calling him.”

“Ok. Thanks, I’ll remember that. See you at lunch.” I headed to my first class of the day, just before the starting bell rang.

* * *

I started calling David every morning for help getting dressed, and He had me email Him a list of all the outfits I had in my closet, by description. He said if my parent’s objected to what I came down wearing I was to wear what they recommended.

And He had me leave out panties on the weekend. Which was fun.

David had me focus on my schoolwork for the rest of the school-year: I spent evenings studying, and working on my last few term papers. The two weeks till finals passed quickly. Jessica seemed to want to avoid talking directly about David, which made me a little sad, but she didn’t blow our cover either.

On David’s advice, I attended a couple of small parties the weekend after finals. Nothing too big; just about everyone was sticking around for the summer anyway, so they were just ‘school’s out’ parties.

David attended my graduation, but kept a low profile; I saw him in the back row from the stage, but He slipped out before I could say hi to Him. Still, it felt good to know He was watching as I got my diploma.

I’d gotten an A- in English.

The Sunday after graduation was ‘graduation Sunday’ at church, where the out going high school seniors ran the service. David had me wear my fanciest dress, and I (like all the seniors) had to give a speech on what church had meant to me.

We’d worked on it for hours the night before, me and David. We went back through all my memories of the church, and picked out some of the best for me to tell for the congregation. One mentioned David, but we didn’t focus on Him too much. (I would have liked to say more about Him, but David said we just wanted Him mentioned, no more.) I also mentioned our youth group, and Jessica as other memories that stood out for me.

I had to stand next to Jessica in the greeting line after church. David said He enjoyed both of our speeches. As always at church, I resisted the urge to tackle-hug Him and instead just shook His hand.

There was cake afterwards, in the fellowship hall. I got my piece. “You did well up there today.” David said, walking up to me with His own.

I remembered to play our parts just in time. “Thanks. I worked hard on it; this church has brought a lot of good things into my life.”

He smiled. “Nice to know you feel that way.”

“You two wouldn’t fool anyone who’s paying attention, you know.” Jessica said, walking up.

I blushed, in character. David dropped out of character for a moment and said: “Do we at least look like we’re fooling ourselves?”

She considered. “Yeah, probably,” she admitted.

“Good.” He said, then went back into character. “So, Jessica, Rachel told me that she had some sort of internship this summer, may I ask what are you doing?”

She took the hint. “I’m taking a couple of weeks off, I think. Then I’ll get some summer job for a little while—probably at the coffee shop I’ve worked at before—then I’ll get ready to head off to college. You?”

“Work doesn’t change much. Though I’ve got this next week as vacation.”

“That sounds nice. Any plans?”

“I’ve got one project in particular I’m planning on working on.”

“Ah ha.” She cleared her throat, and turned to me. “Rachel, I’m still a little fuzzy on when your internship starts. When is it again?”

We hadn’t told her what we were doing yet. “Tomorrow actually.”

Jessica looked back and forth between us, started to say something, then changed her mind. “Are you going to get any chance for vacation?”

“Not really. Maybe a week before college starts.”

There was another pause before she figured out how to reply. “Well, try to get some time off to see me, ok?”

“I’m sure she’ll be free weekends, right Rachel?”

“Of course.”

She smiled, weakly. “We’ll have to plan some get-togethers. See you later.”

“Later, Jessica.” I said. David just nodded at her.

“Well, I shouldn’t monopolize you myself; I’m sure others want to congratulate the graduates.” He pretended to tip His (non-existent) hat to me, and wandered off into the crowd. I circulated until my parents wanted to go home.