The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A direct continuation of last week. Just completing ‘Maid Day’.

As always, I’m at

My Hagiography—Ch 2, Part 6

David watched me go around the room once, and let me start dusting the rest of the room before He did anything.

He left. He got up, said “Well, I think you understand. Keep working like you are; I have some things to do in my office.” (He meant at His computer) and walked out of the living room.

He did give my ass a pinch on the way. I squealed in my best innocent-girl squeal, and half-danced out of His way. Only half though.

He smiled at that, then left me alone.

For a moment I was disappointed: He’d left, so I couldn’t show off for Him. Then I was worried, thinking maybe I hadn’t been good enough. But He’d said that I understood, and that I should keep working like I was. Besides, He hadn’t played with me all day even yesterday.

He’d told me I was fine, and that He just had something else He needed to do. I should keep working like I was.

And that included practicing showing myself off for Him.

The last was the best thought: Even if David wasn’t watching me, I could act like He was. Think like He was. He’d even told me to: He’d said ‘Keep working like you are’ and I had been showing off to Him as I worked.

So I continued to do so, despite the fact that He wasn’t there. I tried imagining Him in different places, looking at me from different angles, seeing how I would show myself off to Him in all of them.

And I had to watch what I was doing, as well. It was easy to miss dusting a particular shelf entirely while I was focused on what my ass was doing as I bent over to reach it.

I wondered about picking stuff up. David wasn’t a messy person, by any means, but there were occasional piles of stuff, or objects that could be straightened.

I settled on straightening the piles up, but not actually removing them.

When I finished dusting every surface in the room I had a problem: Should I go on to the next room, and dust there? Or should I pull out the vacuum cleaner and vacuum this room first?

Should I ask David? Or did He not want me to bother Him while He worked?

I stood there a moment, indecisive, trying to figure out a way through this, but it all came back to one thing: only David knew what I should do next. So I had to ask Him.

I walked into His ‘office’ and waited. He could see me, if He looked, but I wasn’t going to interrupt Him if He didn’t want to be interrupted. I could wait for Him to give me an order.

I could wait forever, if I needed to.

I didn’t. I only stood there a couple of minutes. I was glad that David took the time to admire my pose before responding to my presence. “Yes, Rachel? What do you need?”

“I finished dusting the living room Sir. Do you wish me to vacuum it now, or should I continue dusting the rest of your apartment?”

“Hmm.” He stood up. “Let me see your work.” I followed Him into the living room, and waited by the door.

David took His time examining the room. He ran His finger along edges, looked for dust, and noted the neatened piles. His face did not change for any of it.

“Not bad.” He’d walked back up to where I was waiting. His hand caressed my leg and ass as He talked. “Dust the rest of the house next, then vacuum. Skip the kitchen and bathroom for now.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. You can start now.” He slapped my ass as a send-off. I headed for the small hallway to start working.

I saw David head past me with a load of laundry as I worked on the hallway. By the time I headed to His bedroom He was back.

He sat pretending to read a book, but I could feel His eyes following me. And He never turned the pages.

The only warning I got was the slight sound of a zipper. He was behind me, and as I came down from stretching to reach the ceiling, His cock rubbed against my ass. Then I was pushed into the wall, as David pushed in from behind.

I had to stretch back up to bring us to an equal level. I barely noticed.

My hands were above my head, still reaching for the ceiling. I left them there to brace myself, as David slid His hands around me, teasing and feeling my breasts through the lace.

I didn’t bother to turn around, I just moaned into the wall.

As always, I came when He did.

“Make sure you clean your makeup off the wall.” He said, when we were done.

“Of course, sir.” I replied, and tried to regain my composure as I continued to dust. Hard, with sex-juice dripping down your legs.

David just nodded, and ran His hand over my ass again as He walked off.

Getting the makeup off the wall took some work. I eventually had to go get the brush, and gently brush it off.

David left for a few minutes while I vacuumed, returning with clean laundry. I reported back to Him when I was done, and He set me to folding and putting away the laundry, as well as ironing. He had specific opinions on how everything should be folded, but He left me to figure out where things went on my own.

It was only mid-morning when I had finished.

“Ok, the bathroom is next. But as part of that there is one specific item that will take some work on your part.” He’d led the way into the bathroom, and pulled back the shower curtain.

In the shower was my suit from the day before.

“I want this suit clean, as if it were brand new. Make sure you scrub the entire thing, inside as well as out.” He handed me a bottle of latex cleaning gel.

“Of course, sir.” It felt like the only thing to say.

David left, and I got to work. This was the first really hard thing to clean so far: David kept a fairly neat apartment.

The suit stank. I wanted it clean as much as David did, if I was ever going to wear it again.

It looked small in my hands. But I could remember the feel of it...

I hung it to dry over the shower curtain, then started on the rest of the room. I scrubbed the tub, dusted the room, scrubbed the sink...

I realized David wanted me to scrub the floor. With just the hand-bush and sponge.

I had to fight the urge to start immediately. I finished the rest of the room first.

I don’t know whether He came to watch me; I faced away from the door the entire time. Directly away. The skirt fell forward as I leaned forward, and stayed that way most of the scrubbing.

I enjoyed the breeze.

David wasn’t there when I stood up. I went looking for Him.

He was in the kitchen/dining area. “Ah, there you are Rachel. I’d like lunch now, if you don’t mind.” I stood there processing that a moment before I realized that as His ‘maid’ serving Him meals would be part of my duties.

“Of course sir. What would you like?”

“A light sandwich will be fine.”

“My pleasure sir. If you’ll just be seated I’ll have it ready for you in a moment...” I actually held the chair for Him, then turned to the kitchen to start making the sandwich. I hoped He’d made it easy for me to figure out what to put in it; at the moment asking Him would have felt out of character.

It was easy enough. A loaf of bread was on the counter, and the top shelf of the fridge had deli meat, cheese, and lettuce. I decided not to look further, and just put it all together. I remembered that He’d cut sandwiches for me diagonally once, so I did the same.

I put the plate in front of Him. “What would Sir like to drink?”

“A glass of milk would be nice.” I went and got David His milk, then waited next to the table for Him to finish eating, in case He wanted anything else.

He pretended to ignore me.

“Not bad, Rachel.” He’d just finished, and was pushing away from the table. I leaned in to pick up His dishes. (And to give Him a view of my cleavage as He stood up.) “Next time, put a little mayo on the sandwich as well. I’ll be in the living room; you can have your own lunch before you clean the kitchen.”

That was a dismissal, as well as further orders. I had a sandwich myself, since everything was still out.

Yep, the mayo was on the top shelf. I just hadn’t noticed it.

David had positioned Himself so He could easily see me as I worked in the kitchen. I decided to do the dishes by hand, and had to reach up to put some of them away. Then I cleaned the kitchen like I had the bathroom.

This time I knew He was watching as I knelt to scrub. I put my back end into it.

He walked up when I was nearly done, started tracing His finger over my exposed rear. Just working over the contours. I tried to keep it still for Him as I kept scrubbing.

He’d worked His way to tracing my pussy lips before He made His move. David put His hands around my waist and lifted, straight up. I made to stand, but He placed a hand on my back to stop me.

“Just stay like that a moment, maid.” My legs were spread, and I was supporting myself as much on my hands as my feet. I was bent way forward. I saw His pants fall.

He traced my exposed cunt with His hands again before starting to fuck me.

I had to concentrate to brace myself against His thrusts. I would fall forward with each one, then push back just a moment after Him. I could feel Him enter, then the quick out-in-out as we both pushed back, and the cycle would restart. We didn’t last long. Just long enough.

I collapsed back down to my knees when He pulled out.

I had to mop some of our juices off the floor.

When I was finally done cleaning the apartment, I went over to David to get new instructions. It took about ten minutes of me waiting there—just standing, since I didn’t want to disturb Him—before I realized that I was doing the next thing. I was standing, waiting by His side, for new instructions. Ready and waiting to serve.

Given that realization I had to think for a moment about where He would most like me to stand. Would He want me in front of Him, so He could see me? Or would He want me behind Him in the classic servant’s position?

I had been standing in front of Him, but I decided that given the theme for the day, the classic servant’s position behind the right shoulder was appropriate, so I moved to wait there.

David had a book He was reading. He had me put on some music, and eventually I got a mid-afternoon snack for Him, but I spent most of the afternoon just standing there waiting.

Well, I did spend a while kneeling between His legs as well. He told me to just keep Him hard, not get Him off until He said so. I did enjoy that part of the afternoon.

At the end we went through the normal routine: I showered, He dried me, and I went home.

It had been a nice day.