The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’ve been worrying for a while that I might have to split this scene up. I’m glad I don’t have to. The morning and the afternoon definitely go together here.

As always, I’m at .

Hagiography—Ch2. Part 7

Thursday was unremarkable, really. I showed up and stripped, David handed me a dog collar, and I spent the day on my hands and knees. We played fetch, I sucked on His ‘bone’, I roamed the house, He spent some time petting me. The dog-food in a bowl for lunch wasn’t that bad.

David did leave me alone in the apartment for a while, when He went shopping. He took my clothes with Him, which made me think about what would happen if someone else came in while He was gone... The idea of explaining to a stranger that I was a sex-dog for Him gave me a few moments of pleasant distraction.

However, He returned without any problems. I tried jumping on Him like a dog, but it didn’t work well.

He didn’t actually fuck me that day. I sucked Him off several times though.

I’ll admit to being curious with what David would think up for me on Friday. When I showed up, I could see some sort of machinery in the living room. My ‘outfit’ for the day seemed to consist of random straps, which David had to help me sort out how to put on.

It was basically a set of straps, cris-crossing my body. There were rings built into it in various places, including the belt and the neck strap, as well as my ankles and wrists. Basically all the outfit did was give me plenty of places to attach things too, without actually making any attempt to make it look as if I was clothed. David closed the last buckle with a padlock, so I wasn’t removing it.

He used the leash He had to lead me in the living room.

I still couldn’t figure out what the contraption on the floor was for. He had me kneel down at it, and fastened my waist to a crossbar that was conveniently at the right height. Then I had to bend forward, so David could attach my hands to the frame bar that extended along the ground. I was back in the position I’d spent most of Thursday in. The frame bar extended back, and David attached my ankles to it as well. My knees got attached to a spreader bar instead, so while my hands and feet were centered below me, my legs were forced wide.

I was starting to think I might be getting fucked again soon.

Another rod got attached to the frame bar, and this rod went from my wrists to my neck. I could actually use it to support some of my weight, but not that much.

David spent some more time attaching more bars like that one, in in front of me and one behind me. (Though I couldn’t see it at the time.)

“Any questions Rachel?” He’d kept up a running patter of what He was doing, but no real explanations yet.

“May I ask what all this is for? Besides exposing me for easy access.”

“Easy access is definitely part of it. But I’m also holding you still, and in place. That means the machines I’m about to hook up can be sure you won’t move.”

“Machines? What machines?”

“Well, I’m about to insert a fucking machine in your cunt. It has a dildo, and it rotates and thrusts it. And I’ve got some TENS units for your breasts: those are electrical stimulation.”

“And in front of me?”

“Oh, nothing to much there. Just a dildo on a pole.”

He waited while I thought about this. “How long will I be hooked up to these machines?”

He smiled, a grin that promised much torment for me. “Until I am tired of it.” With that He pulled the ‘dildo on a pole’ attachment out and slid it down the bar in front of me. “Open up.” I opened my mouth for the dildo. He pushed it in so it brushed against the back of my throat, then tightened everything down.

Except for the joint that allowed the pole to rotate up and down. Which meant I had to hold it in my mouth, or it would wedge uncomfortably in my mouth and throat. Which required that I hold my head up; I couldn’t rest it on the dildo.

The electrodes were next. He adjusted the levels to my groans and moans over the dildo-gag. The end result was set a little high, but definitely noticeable.

He didn’t have to moisten my cunt to insert the fucking machine’s dildo.

When He was satisfied with it, He sat down in front of me, and pressed a button on a controller. I felt the machine pound into my vagina, as the electrodes on my nipples started up a pattern of sensation. I bit down on my gag.

Which was a mistake. Both it and the TENS unit unleashed a shock. David noticed. “Oh, that’s right. Don’t bite the cock in your mouth. Be nice to it.”

I would remember. Playing with it with my tongue or sucking on it kept it from dragging down on my jaw, and felt very natural. And very good.

As did the machines at my breast and cunt.

I will admit that thinking was hard as my body adjusted itself to match the cycle of the machines. And harder yet as the machines pushed my body past my first orgasm of the day.

David didn’t turn off the machines then. They continued playing with me. I barely came down from the first before I was building again, and soon I climaxed again.

Eventually I noticed the mechanical fucking gradually got stronger and weaker. My body noticed before I did: I was climaxing at the height of each major cycle and would relax as the machine slowed down.

At first I could see David watching me. After a while though, sight just didn’t seem that important. Even when my eyes were open. I just knelt there, sucking on an artificial cock, as I got fucked over and over again.

The sudden eventual halt of the machines took me a moment to process. Especially as David turned them off near the end of cycle, just before I came again. For a moment, I ached to have them turned back on, so I could enjoy that mindless pleasure longer...

Then my body finally got a chance to tell me about the rest of what it was feeling. At that point I felt tired, sore, and I could feel bruises starting to form where my body had pressed against metal supports.

Though I still wished I could have finished that orgasm.

It didn’t take long for David to unhook me. My mind was too overwhelmed to consider stopping Him when He laid me on my back and entered me Himself. And my body was accepted the return of a cock in my vagina as a return to baseline: I fucked Him on automatic till He came.

Then I fell asleep.

I woke in David’s bed. My hands were attached to my waist, and my ankles to a small spreader bar, but I was basically free again.

“Would you like something to drink?” David was next to me, holding a water bottle. I nodded yes; my mouth didn’t feel up to speech at the moment. He held a water bottle to my lips. It wasn’t until the third sip that I realized it had a full sized dildo instead of a straw. It didn’t slow me down.

He waited until I was done, then took the bottle away. “Do you need to use the bathroom?” Yes, I did.

He carried me, then left me alone. He even unclipped my left hand so I could wipe myself. When I was done He came back in, clipped my hand back to my waist, inserted a vibrating dildo in my cunt, then carried me to the living room and set me on the couch.

The slight vibration below felt... Calming.

Sitting on the couch I couldn’t move much: getting up would be difficult, I couldn’t even shift my feet much. But I was comfortable enough, and still too tired to really move.

“Comfortable?”

I forced my sore jaw to form words. “Yes. Thank you.”

“Good.” David sat down next to me. “I considered trying to set you up as a table or something, and use you as furniture while I watched TV or something, but...” He gestured around the room. There wasn’t a TV in sight. “Besides, we should actually talk face to face.”

His other hand was idylly running up and down my shoulder. I felt safe, calm, relaxed. I just waited for the whatever David would say next.

“I know this week has been a little extreme; as I said, I wanted to take the opportunity to explore some fantasies of mine. Anyway, I wanted to know what you thought of it.”

There was a moment before I realized that was a question. Then I had to decide how to answer. “I enjoyed it. I got to make you happy, and everything was pleasurable for me as well.”

He tilted His head, looking at me. “You seemed to enjoy some days better than others.”

I wasn’t sure what to say, but I couldn’t lie to Him. “I... I hadn’t really been thinking about what I was doing for the first few days. When I did the instructions to enjoy pleasing you made it more...” I didn’t know the last word in that sentence.

“So you felt better when you were thinking. What were you doing the rest of the time?”

“I... I just existed. I waited for your next instruction. Without it I was nothing but an empty shell.”

“So, you prefer thinking?”

“Yes.” I waited to be told I was wrong, that from now on I would prefer not thinking.

“Good. I like it when you are thinking.”

“What?” I couldn’t snap it out, my jaw was still too sore and tired, but I did my best.

“Rachel, I can’t see through your eyes, feel through your fingers. Sometimes you need to be able to act on your own. Sometimes I’m not there, sometimes you have information I don’t, and sometimes I just have something else I want to do. You need to think, to be someone I can turn things over too. Besides the fact that I just like to discuss things on occasion.”

“This week... was an aberration. I knew you weren’t really thinking on your own, and I had some fantasies that would work better that way. But they are short-term fantasies, no more.” He paused. “I actually told you once that I would prefer someone who is more than just a sex toy. I mean it. A sex toy is fun for a day or five, but eventually I’d get tired with it. Put it away, and forget about it, probably. I’m glad I had the chance to have this week, but we want you to be someone I can enjoy in more ways than just one.” He grinned at me, letting me know He did enjoy the one.

“So, you are glad I’m thinking?”

“Yes, Rachel. I am glad you are thinking again. We’ll work on that some more, as well. We are going to shape your thoughts, for your thoughts are who you are, but you must be. You are more than just my sex toy, you are my helper, my aid, in all things.”

He smiled affectionately at me a moment. “On the other hand, I do like that you have trusted me enough to not think. And it will be nice to work with a clean slate. So, thank you.” He leaned in for a chaste kiss. “Now, any questions?”

I found myself leaning into Him. “Um, when did I stop thinking?”

David obliged me by slipping me into His lap. “Well, what tipped me off was when you called me to ask what to wear the first time, though I think you had actually turned over most of your thoughts to me a few days earlier. Perhaps even when we had sex the first time. It would have been a good symbolic point.”

“Oh.” That was a long time ago, it felt like... I didn’t want to ask the next question, but I had to. “Did I cause you any trouble?”

“By not thinking? Well, I had to coordinate most of your outfits without seeing them, but other than that it hasn’t really caused me any trouble.” He paused, stroking my hair. “You kept up an outside face that looked like nothing had changed, and it is amazing what people won’t notice, if you act normal enough. I’ve seen that from your side.”

“You have?”

“In college, my first few years, I... Well, I’d built a personality growing up, but just before I left home someone found its weakness. I found it falling apart around me. My personality, that is. I saw it happening, and built a quick outer shell that I could use to interact with other people, but... Anyway, it took me a couple of years to get a basic ‘real’ personality running again. There were days when I skipped meals, because I couldn’t face paying the cashier, and one memorable time when English could have been Martian for all I knew, but... no one noticed. Not even my parents, when I went to visit them. I could act normal, I just had no real reason or meaning behind my actions.”

I think I followed about half of that. “So, you stopping thinking during that?”

“Sometimes. I had routine to rely on, but I couldn’t just turn my thinking over to someone else. I avoided by habit actions that would require me to think. And... Well, there are a couple of days which I just don’t remember. I’d start doing something by habit, then just keep going, until something interrupted me.”

That sounded scary. Yet, it sounded like something I would have done a few days ago. I pressed myself closer to Him.

He held me. After a little while He even unclipped my hands, and I could hold Him.

I enjoyed just being held, and I think David enjoyed holding me. His hands roamed a bit, but nothing with any real intent.

“Well, I think it is time for us to get up. As much as I’d love to stay right here, we should start getting you ready to go home.”

I was home. But yes, I needed to go back to my parents. I didn’t complain as David unfastened my feet.

“Let’s get you to the shower.” He led the way, and helped me out of my harness.

I paused a moment before getting in the shower. “David... Would you like to join me?”

I got a quick kiss for the question. “Eventually. Not today though. Get cleaned off.” He left the room.

Neither of us shut the door.

He did take the time to dry me off again. He had the most wonderfully soft towels, and He got them everywhere. It was a treat, being dried.

He handed me my bag of clothes, and watched me get dressed.

“I have some homework for you this weekend.” He handed me a sheet of paper. “Here’s a list of stories on the EMCSA I want you to read, as well as some TV shows to watch this weekend. All the shows have times and channels. I’ll be asking you what you think of them.”

I took the sheet of paper. “Is this to get me thinking again?”

“Some. But it is structured, so you won’t have to think about everything all weekend. And the stories will help push your thoughts a bit towards the patterns I want. The TV shows, not so much. But they are shows I like, and have online subscriptions to. Mostly it is so you have something to do this weekend, instead my making you think one up on your own. Which I’m not sure you are really up to at the moment.”

He had a point. “I’m sending you home a little earlier today, so you can tell your parents that it was a light day, and there wasn’t much for you to do. The office manager said it will pick up (for you) as the summer continues, but no reason you can’t enjoy the weekend.”

“Ok.” I leaned up to kiss Him goodbye. “Thank you.”

“No problem. And, feel free to call if you have any problems.”

“I will.”