The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A quick warning for everyone reading: I’ve recently gotten a new job, and I’ll be moving. I’ll try to have chapters up every week, but it may happen that I don’t have computer/Internet access to send them in. Just thought I should warn in advance. (I’ll probably have next week, but the next few after that are questions: They depend on how quickly I can get Internet at my new location.)

Anyway... Rachel gets to enjoy herself a bit this week. Enjoy.

My Hagiography—Ch. 2 Part 8

I didn’t have any problems over the weekend, besides a few easily-concealed bruises. David had given me a full schedule: the list of stories to read was fairly long, as were the shows to watch.

Both were fun in their own way. The TV shows allowed me to shut down my mind, and just absorb the story. The list was cartoons and SciFi, mostly. Actually, it was more Anime than cartoons, if you know the difference. I watched, and learned what David liked to watch for entertainment.

The stories were fun because I could pretend I was in them. David had pointed out the EMCSA to me a while back, but I had never gotten around to actually reading it. Now I did. David’s list sent me all over, from author to author. I remember reading Rouge, Master PC, A Cure for Writer’s Block, among others. Most of them weren’t that nasty to the girl, though a few were.

There were a few times I had to take a break to ‘entertain’ myself with ideas from the stories. I asked David if I could after reading the first on Friday night. He said I was allowed.

It didn’t take much to imagine I was one of the girls in the stories. Some, like Busman’s Holiday, were actually less extreme then my own life.

Cassie’s declaration from the end of Cassie’s Challenge ran through my head as I walked up to His door on monday. I wasn’t that fanatical, quite. I think.

Not that I would have minded if I was.

I didn’t feel the need to tackle-hug David when He opened the door. Probably just as well, since He was already dressed for work Himself. I got a hug and kiss of greeting, then I stripped to change into my clothes for the day.

There weren’t any.

“Oh, no, you did right.” David answered, when I looked at Him confused. “It’s time for some intensive training. Come.” I followed.

David led the way to His computer, and sat me down in front of it. “I’ve got some scripts for you to watch today. Let me get you set up.”

He made sure I was comfortable, and plugged a USB-controlled dildo into me and the computer. “I’m not going to tie you to the chair; you’ll stay. If you need to use the bathroom or some emergency comes up you are fee to get up, but otherwise stay here.” With that He started the program.

The screen filled with swirling colors, the dildo started up, and a gentle tone came out the speakers. “See you this afternoon.” He said, giving me a peck on the cheek before He left.

It wasn’t actually hypnotic. I can remember the scenes that flashed across the screen, the repeated phrases of command. I didn’t quite trance out. But it was enough to capture my attention quite well. I could barely keep up with it all, yet it was repetitive so I didn’t have to analyze. I just absorbed.

“So, how are you feeling?” David said, turning off the display.

My eyes were dry, and I was stiff from sitting all day. “I’m ok. You back already?”

He smiled. “Yep. I’m even a little late. Here, let me help you up.” He gave me a hand getting out of the chair so I could stretch. I almost forgot the dildo.

Which reminded me: I hadn’t cum all day, and that thing had been buzzing away at me. As well as the very explicit scenes and instructions.

Horny was an understatement for my state of mind.

But... It was not my choice. If David wanted to fuck me that was His choice. I wasn’t going to ask for that.

Of course, I could entice.

I used stretching out as an excuse, managing to show off my boobs and profile. He let me get as far as draping myself on Him before He condescended to admit He saw the hint.

“You want something?” He was laughing, slightly. I nodded and murmured agreement. He had a hand on my ass. I slid mine to His crotch. That knew what I was offering.

“What do you want, Rachel?” I looked up at His knowing face, silent.

I couldn’t ask. Not right then, not more than I had already. I was making it fairly clear to His body what I wanted, but my mind said this was His privilege alone to allow. It could be a reward for me, or just another thing I would enjoy doing for Him, but it was His to ask. I could only say ‘yes’. Never ‘no’. Not to Him.

David laughed a little louder. “Get in the bed.” He pushed me towards the furniture in question, and started undoing His shirt.

I didn’t hesitate: I ran to the bed, pulled back the covers, and draped myself for display.

I think I managed an innocent face. David advanced casually, dropping clothes as He came.

He still had His underwear on when He joined me. I held my pose, my eyes on His face, until He kissed me. Then I melted.

Eventually we had to breathe, though I was enjoying the feel of Him. Come to think of it, I think this was the first time I could really hold Him as we had sex; every other time I’d had my hands tied or something.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about that.

But I was sure about how I felt about His under-shorts getting in our way. I reached down, grabbed the waistband. “These are getting in the way.” I tugged a little, but David was still on His side and they were caught.

He rolled to His back, and put His hands behind His head. “Well, go ahead and remove them.” He smiled and waited.

I concentrated on removing the last refuge of His clothing. It was a good opportunity to move down Him, and I did, sliding down His body, then sliding His underwear down His legs.

His cock is fascinating to me, every time. I love to stroke it, to taste it, feel it in my mouth.

David grabbed my shoulder, pulling me up and off Him. “That’s not what you really want, is it.” He stated, reminding me of the need in my pussy.

There was no chance to answer as He pulled me into another lip-locked embrace.

He was taking it slow this time. There was something different in our approach to lovemaking.

I think it was that it was lovemaking, not just sex or fucking. We were sharing... something. And David was making sure I was as much a part of it as He was.

Which my body liked, but...

My orgasm was first this time. I felt it rise inside me, crest, and felt my body reflexively arch into His, driving Him further inside.

David came soon after, triggering a secondary orgasm in me as my first started to ease off.

For a long moment we just caressed each other after.

“David?”

“Yes, Rachel?”

“That felt... Different somehow.”

“What do you mean?”

“When I came... I came first, and I felt it—crest—in me. It felt different then before.”

“Did you like it?”

“I... I guess I worried a bit that you would mind that I came first. And you were treating me differently, taking more care for how I felt. It... It’s not what I expect, I guess. I don’t dislike it, but...”

“I just realized I’d been being a bit of a selfish sex partner; I was focused on what I wanted, not worrying about how it felt to you. You came on your own this time.”

“On my own?”

“I’ve planted a suggestion in your mind: I orgasm inside you, you orgasm. Always. This time you orgasmed on your own, before I came. That’s fine; I don’t mind, and am a little flattered.”

“Oh.” My mind needed to sort through that. “I... I think I like it better when you don’t worry about how it feels to me. I’m satisfied anyway; you’ve taken care of that. And I’m here to please you. I’m happy when you are happy.”

I was trying to be serious, but He chuckled. “I’ll remember that, Rachel. If you remember that occasionally I want to know I can be a good sex partner without hypnosis.”

“Ok.”

We cuddled for a companionable second. “Well, you should get cleaned up and dressed Rachel. You have to go home soon.”

“I am home.” It came out without me thinking about it.

A moment later it hurt. I’d disagreed with David. That was Not Allowed. I stiffened, and started babbling some apology. That I hadn’t really meant to disagree. That whatever He wanted me to call home was home.

“Hush.” He held me. “It’s ok, Rachel. I’m glad you feel comfortable here, and think of this as ‘home’. I probably would have put that into your conditioning sooner or later. Just remember to call your parent’s house ‘home’ in public. I’ll probably forget: ‘home’ to me, after all the traveling I did growing up, is where ever I’m sleeping that night. Or my house. Or my parent’s house. I’ll use the word several different ways in a single sentence on occasion. It really confuses people. I only meant where you live, where keep your stuff, and where you are expected every night.”

I spent almost as much time awake at His place, and... It wasn’t my stuff, anymore. It was stuff my parent’s had gotten for me, mostly. It was hard to think of ‘my’ stuff, really. There was the stuff David got me, and there was the stuff my parents’ had got me. I... used whatever I needed of it that I had access to.

But it was where I was expected every night. I got up and got cleaned up, then got dressed. David met me at the door in a bathrobe, giving me a good-night kiss to send me on my way.

* * *

The next morning I paused as I was removing my bra. “David?”

“Yes?”

“Am I going to be doing the same thing as yesterday?”

“Yes. All this week, at least.”

“Should I keep my bra on? You made a point about me wearing one whenever I can.”

He smiled, considering. “Good point. Hand it to me.” I finished taking it of, then handed it to Him.

He pulled out His pocketknife and cut a hole in the center of each cup, where my nipples would be. Then He handed it back. I put it on; it was an interesting feeling. The left hole was fairly off-center, but generally they were good.

“Remember not to send that one through the wash at home. In fact, tomorrow bring a spare and we’ll have you leave this one here.”

“Ok.” It felt good to have given David an idea He liked. I headed to His computer, and plugged myself in.

“By the way, I’ve never asked: When’s your period?”

I blushed. “I... ah, skipped a couple. I was supposed to have one the weekend we first... But I knew if I kept taking my birth-control pills I wouldn’t have one, so that’s what I did. Last week I didn’t even think about it really; I have to actually stop taking pills to have it, and it just didn’t occur to me to stop taking them on schedule.”

“Ok. Well, from what I know that’s not going to hurt you, but next time you stop on schedule, got that? We’ll look into getting you on that one that lets you skip them more often; I’ll see if it is worth it.”

“Ok. Thank you.”

“No problem. See you this afternoon.” And He turned on my world for the day.

The rest of that week really blurs together. We had sex every afternoon, and I was hooked up to the computer every day. There was a lot in the computer sessions on sex and service, but there was a lot on life as well. General attitudes, points of view, that sort of thing.

At first I worried a little about how I was going to absorb it all, but then I realized that I didn’t have to. The computer would make sure I would. That was its job, I was just to sit and listen. Watch. Obey.

Enjoy myself.