The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok, busy week, not much to say... Jessica’s back.

My Hagiography—Ch. 2 Part 9

“So, how are you feeling?” This was David, unhooking me friday afternoon.

“Overwhelmed. Horny. A little scattered.” I smiled at Him. They were all good feelings.

He was leading me out to the main room of His apartment. “Any problems this week?”

“No.” We sat down on His couch. I started a little foreplay.

David stilled my hands within His. “I want to know what you think of this week. How it was for you.”

I remembered last week. “Like we talked last week?”

That got a smile. “Yeah, sorta. A week-in-review talk. We’ll probably have one every week this summer, just to see how you are doing, and so I can review and adjust as we go along.”

I sat back. “Well, I didn’t really get much chance to practice thinking this week: I just sat and absorbed. I’m still not sure what I’ve absorbed, in all of that. Some of it just because I don’t know if I can really remember all of that, and some of it because I’m not sure what the point was.” I tilted my head at Him, and someone—probably me—was playing lightly with my crotch. “But that’s thinking about it now; I didn’t think about it as it flashed by.”

“Not bored with it yet?”

“No. It’s relaxing.”

“Good, because I was planning on one more week of it for you.” I simply nodded. “So, have your parents commented on anything yet?”

The subject change caught me off-guard. “What?”

“I’ve been messing with your head for about two months now. Have your parents noticed yet?”

“Um,” This took a bit; I had to think over what they had said and asked, particularly over that period where I wasn’t really thinking... “They noticed that I was really focused on my schoolwork the last few weeks, and I think my mom has noticed that I’m only wearing heels, but as far as I know that’s it.”

“Fair enough. What has your mom said about heels?”

“Not much. She’s just mentioned that she likes my shoes a few times.”

“Did she wonder how you got them?”

“She didn’t ask.”

“Were you used to buying clothes on your own?”

“Sure. All the time.”

“So probably she assumed you bought them with your own money. Ok. Just wanted to check.” His hands were starting to drift. “Anything you want to ask about?”

My first response was no. I had no questions, no doubts, no objections. Whatever He wanted was perfect with me.

But He did want me to think. To be someone He could discuss with, and He couldn’t do that if I didn’t ask questions once in a while.

(That is: questions other than ‘Can we fuck now?’, which was the question I wanted to ask...)

Jessica. I hadn’t really talked to Jessica in ages. “Should I...” I searched for how to phrase the question, finally gave up. “I haven’t talked to Jessica in ages, not really talked anyway.”

“Yeah, and she’s been worried about you. She noticed you weren’t really thinking on your own, though I’m not sure she could phrase it that way.” He looked at me, moved a strand of hair out of my face. “I don’t think you are quite ready to reassure her yet though. Your thoughts are still fragile: you back off from them quickly if anything comes up. And she’ll confront you, given the chance.”

“Maybe next weekend?”

“Probably the weekend after. So you’ll have actually had some practice thinking again.”

That sounded like a good idea. But it did lead to another question: “What should I do this weekend?”

“Hmm. Good question.” I think He was just stalling so He could pet me. No way would I object. “I was thinking, besides watching TV and just hanging out at home, you should write some reviews of some of the stories I had you read. Or of the new additions to the archive this week. You pick.”

Me pick? What... Yes. I could pick. David won’t mind, no matter what choice I make. That’s what He’s saying. “Ok.”

I meant it to come out a lot stronger than that.

Although David’s reaction of gathering me into His arms and cuddling me was nice... “You’ll do fine, Rachel. And no one has to see them but me.” He kissed me on the forehead.

I looked up and decided to stretch for a more normal kiss. It lasted a while.

Then I got to let David enjoy me.

* * *

The weekend went by fast. I slept in on Saturday, read, watched TV, and did those reviews. David and I monopolized each other after church, enough that my mom and dad actually commented on it. Following the plan, I waved the questions away with “We were just talking, nothing special.” I think they even believed me.

David was glad they’d finally noticed, but cautioned that we could move too fast yet. Next week we would have to circulate more.

I avoided Jessica. We weren’t ready for her yet, after all.

“So, you’ll have to see which is more comfortable.” This was David, the next Monday morning. I had arrived and was waiting for that day’s outfit. David had two bras in His hands: the one from the week before, with the hand-done cutouts, and a new one from the fetish store that was designed with viewing in mind.

I tried both on. Maybe if the handmade one had been even, it would have felt better. I liked it, myself. It was something He’d made for me, Himself. But... David wanted me comfortable. And the professional one was more comfortable. I put it on eagerly and headed for the computer.

The rest of the week was much like the last. The data I was being fed did change some, as the days progressed, I think. As it was meant to be, it’s really all a blur to me. David has said I quote from it on occasion, but I don’t realize it. Which I think means He did a good job.

It always took me a moment to reorient myself when David turned off the training video. I came out of it Friday to find Him just standing there watching me. I stretched like I’d been sleeping.

He grinned and shook His head. “Well, congratulations on surviving the indoctrination process. We’ll have to see if it ‘took’, but for now you are finished with the initial phase.” He took my hand. “Come on.” He led me into the dining area.

“I picked this up on the way home. I thought we should celebrate.” David said, as He stepped out of the way of the cake on the table. It had my name on it.

He handed me a knife. “Go ahead.” He headed for a chair.

There were plates and forks set out for both of us, but I had another idea, if David would let me... I sat on the table, and cut a small piece off the corner, then ate it by hand, leaning back and dropping it in my mouth.

It was good cake. I cut David a piece and held it up to Him. He looked at me questioning, then leaned in to eat out of my fingers. I played no games, yet. I took the time He spent chewing to cut a whole row of bite-sized pieces.

“I think this will get in the way.” I said, removing the bra. Then I laid back on the table and started laying out a line of cake pieces from my crotch to my breasts.

“You don’t want to have more cake?” David said, getting the idea and standing up.

“It’s good, but I should watch what I eat.” I said, laying a piece on each of my nipples.

“And I don’t need to?” He was unfastening His shirt.

I had a moment of panic. Of course He should eat healthy too, but... I took a deep breath, and changed my answer. “Actually, I just thought you’d enjoy the cake more this way.”

He smiled as He finished undressing. “You’re probably right.” He leaned in to eat the first piece.

I shivered as His teeth ran across my skin. He licked the area clean before heading to the next piece, further up my stomach.

It took Him ages to get to the one between my breasts.

He sucked my nipples clean.

There were a few pieces left cut on the pan with the rest of the cake. David picked up one, slid over me, and placed it in my mouth.

Then He kissed me, before I had a chance to do anything with it.

We shared the cake. As I swallowed He slid into me. We hunted for icing in each other’s teeth as our bodies started a rhythm.

Climax was sweet.

* * *

“I do have a couple of things for you.” I was eating a piece of cake normally. David had insisted, and was watching. We both still had bits of cake smeared on our bodies.

I swallowed. “You do?” Did He mean gifts? For this occasion?

“Nothing to big, really. First off: Your paycheck, for your first two weeks at your ‘internship.’” He handed me an envelope. “Your parents would be expecting that. Also...” He pulled out another envelope, and handed it to me.

It was a credit card. With my name. “It’s an extension on mine; I’ll get the bill.” He made no further comment, so I didn’t either. I set the envelopes aside till I could put them in my handbag. (Which was by the door, with my clothes.)

“Oh, and I’ve got you another appointment with the salon tomorrow. 10 am.”

This took me a moment. David was watching, and noticed. “For another waxing.” He prompted.

Oh, that salon. I nodded. “Same pattern?” I asked.

He thought for a moment. “Yeah, I think we’ll stick with this for a while. Will getting there be a problem?”

Why would it be? Oh, right. I can’t ask my mom to drive me. “No, I can borrow the car, I think.”

“Good. If it is a problem, I’ll reschedule.” For a moment David just watched me as I finished my cake. “Well, you should probably get cleaned up. Your parents will start worrying if you are much later.”

I didn’t want to leave. He didn’t want me to leave. “Ok.” I headed for the shower, to wash off the rest of the icing.

* * *

I managed to borrow the car on Saturday without much trouble. Getting waxed was about as I remembered, though I was less awkward. I paid with David’s credit card before thinking about it; in fact it only occurred to me I’d done it as I left.

I had a moment’s panic until I was sure I’d done right. Then...

I could rely on Him. He could rely on me. He’d made the appointment, and I’d gone. He’d paid for it, through me. I acted as He asked, and desired. There was a security in that. I could trust it, as He could trust me.

It was a happy, safe, feeling.

Not being able to sit next to David at church was still a disappointment, every time.

I remembered to mingle in the crowd this time instead of just seeking David out. Which meant Jessica had a chance to catch up to me.

“Hi Jessica! How’s summer going? Still on vacation, or do you have a job yet?”

“Oh, I’m still on vacation, for today anyway... I start at Starbucks tomorrow. How’s your ‘internship’ going?” Anyone who was listening would have known she meant something by that question. She could barely bring herself to ask it.

“Good. It’s mostly been training so far, but it’s fun.” Just a gossiping girl...

I think Jessica wanted to probe, but David appeared. “So, how are you girls doing this summer?”

I could answer first: my brain didn’t have to switch gears. “Oh, fine. We were just comparing summer jobs.”

“Oh? What’s your job this summer, Jessica?”

“I’ve got a job at Starbucks, starting tomorrow. Nothing too big; I’ve worked there before.”

“Not bad. I know Rachel’s been working for a few weeks already. Perhaps you two should get together Saturday or so to compare your current jobs.”

All three of us knew that wasn’t a random comment. Jessica looked at Him a long moment, then answered. “Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I’ve got the weekends off: Starbucks is busier workdays. Perhaps we could...” She paused a moment, “meet at the mall and hang out a while in the morning.”

“Anytime; my weekends are free.” The two of us didn’t actually normally hang out at the mall all that much. We were more likely to go to one or the other’s house. But at the mall we wouldn’t be overheard by the revered elders.

“Ok. Um. See you then, I guess.” She headed off.

David turned to me. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare her away completely.”

This was starting to make my head hurt. Was He ‘in character’ or not? Both, probably. I hesitated on my answer.

“A little too much double-think for you Rachel?” This is quieter, and definitely out of character.

“It’s making my head hurt.”

“Well, we’ll have to stick to less complicated stuff then, for today.” That ended the aside, and we switched back to normal voices, and general topics.