The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I have very little to say about this section, other than it contains one of my favorite statements by Rachel ever. It’s not new info to anyone who’s read this far, but I just love the way she says it.

Also, I’m rapidly approaching the end of what I had written when I started posting this whole mess.

Comments are always appreciated. My email is

If you have any comments

My Hagiography, Ch. 2—Part 10

“So, how much did the waxing cost me?” David asked, off hand, as we went through my morning ritual of disrobing and redressing. I couldn’t remember, but I had the receipt in my handbag. A moment’s fishing, and I gave it to Him.

“Thanks,” He said, taking it from me, “Try to get me the receipt any time you use my card. So I know what to expect.”

“I’ll remember.”

“Now, are you wondering what you are going to be doing today?”

“It... hasn’t occurred to me to wonder. I’m expecting to be told, I guess.” Probably not what He wanted, but it was the truth: I hadn’t thought about it.

“Well, I’m not going to tell you. I will give you some guidelines, and some ideas, but other than those it is going to be up to you.” He waited to see how I would take that.

It was unsettling, in an odd way I wasn’t sure I understood. I’d gotten used to Him having my life planned for me, and here He was saying His plan was to see what I would do. “What are the guidelines?” Please, let there be guidelines.

Of course there were. “First off: you are to stay inside this apartment, and not contact anyone outside. If there is an emergency that requires you to leave, you may leave for that of course; but only if it is unsafe for you to stay here. That no contact applies to me as well, though the standard for ‘emergency’ is lower there. Call me if you have to, but only if you can not solve the problem yourself. Got that?”

“Yes, I understand.” I was on my own, in the house.

“Other than that, not much. You are welcome to watch any of my videos: the DVDs can play in the computer. Also there are music and books here, and you should have brought your mp3 player.” I had, as instructed. “I have a reading list for you, but I’m not going to give it to you today. My one rule on books is for you to stay away from any books by Mercedes Lackey; they won’t be helpful in your current state of mind. Any questions?”

What should I do first? But I wasn’t supposed to ask that. “No. I think I’ve got everything.”

“Good.” He kissed me on the forehead. “Have fun. I’ll call and see how you are doing during the day.” And with that He picked up the bag with the clothes I’d worn this morning and left, locking the door behind Him.

The place didn’t feel as much like home without Him there.

A day on my own. This really shouldn’t be hard, right?

Well, first thing I could do was look around and see what there was I could do. He mentioned music, movies and books, so I should check what He had of them.

His books and music were in the living room. Nothing jumped out at me, but I did recognize some of the CDs He had sitting on top of the shelves, as ones He had bought me copies of.

DVDs were in the other room, next to the computer. On the way I noticed the cleaning supplies sitting out in the hallway. Most of the DVDs were put away nicely, but David’s porn collection, or a large portion of it, was sitting out...

I got the idea that there might be hints around. That He hadn’t left me totally without guidance.

Just to be thorough, I checked the bedroom as well. There was a bag of what looked like clean laundry sitting just inside the door.

So, I’d noticed three, or maybe four, activities David had prepared for me today. I could fold laundry, clean house, or watch porn. The music was probably set out for me as well. I could probably do just about all of them, if I wanted to.

Remembering the day He’d had me be His maid, I decided to clean first. I put in the CD from the top of the pile and got to work, cleaning the apartment, as before, from top to bottom.

I was just finishing ironing and putting away the laundry when David called. “Hi Rachel. How are you doing?”

“I’m doing fine. Just finished cleaning the house and putting away your laundry.”

“So you found the tasks I set out for you?”

“I think so. Cleaning, laundry, and porn, right? And CDs to listen to while I’m working.”

“Yeah, that’s about it. Nothing too critical, but I thought you might like to have some hints today. Just to get you started.”

I had liked them. “Thank you. It made the morning much easier.” A thought came to my mind. “Is that the only reason?”

He sounded pleased that I’d asked. “Good girl. Yes, there were more reasons. First off, all the activities—and even the songs I laid out—will help reinforce you being a submissive, sexual, woman. You are acting to serve me. Especially since you already know that my fantasies include you doing some of the same acts, in the same way. Secondly, it establishes that even when I don’t explicitly have instructions for you, you can still examine the situation and figure out what I want you to do, and that doing that is an automatic thing for you to do.”

“So that even when I’m acting on my own I’m acting for you?” I liked the thought of that.

“Exactly. Anyway, anything you need to know for this afternoon?”

“No. I think I’m good.”

“Good. Make yourself lunch and enjoy yourself this afternoon. I’ll be back in a few hours. See you then.”

“See you.” He waited until I was done before hanging up.

I had a sandwich and went to watch some videos, glad I was doing right.

* * *

“I don’t think you’ll need to clean everything today. A good cleaning once a week or so should be plenty around here, so don’t bother doing a whole cleaning routine today.” Tuesday morning. We were going over my day. “I do have one request though.” David smiled and held up His lunch box. “If you could have two sandwiches ready for my lunch tomorrow when I get home...?”

“Certainly.” It felt good to have Him desire something of me.

“Good. Then I’ll let you handle the rest.” A quick goodbye kiss/grope, and I was alone in the apartment again.

My first thought, of course, was to make the sandwiches right then, so I wouldn’t forget. But, my memory of His commands was very good, and if I made them later they would be fresher tomorrow, and He would like them better.

Lunch time, that was soon enough.

I looked over the apartment, seeing what there was to do. It was almost as I’d left it the night before. I put the dishes in the drying rack away, and washed David’s breakfast dishes, which were in the sink. He ate cereal for breakfast.

Beyond that... I had watched most of His porn, but David had a good collection of videos. Or I could read. I could play with myself, but I didn’t want to make a mess I’d have to clean up.

I started by finishing off His porn collection, which didn’t take long, and left me feeling slightly frustrated. I wanted to do something. I found myself pacing around the apartment.

Which made me think of exercise. I hadn’t had much since I got out of school, and I wanted to be fit and attractive for my owner.

One jumping jack in high heels was enough to make me think I needed to reconsider appropriate exercise. I started pushups instead. My nipples touching the carpet was an interesting feeling, but nothing to stop me.

I went from exercise to exercise as each muscle set tired out. I was feeling the effects of all the work by the time David called at lunch.

“So, how was your morning?”

I was still out of breath, having been working out when He called. “Tiring.”

“Really? What did you do?”

“I watched come videos... But then I wanted do something, so I started exercising. I need to stay in shape so you can enjoy me.” I paused after letting that roll off my tongue. “That is ok, right?”

“Yes, that’s just fine Rachel. It is even part of the training I put you through, so it is nice to hear that it is taking effect. Sounds like you are exhausted now though. Have some lunch, and stretch to make sure you don’t cramp up. Then take a nap, so you aren’t exhausted all day. I think you may have overdone it a bit for the moment, from the sound of it.”

“Ok.”

“Any other problems?”

“No.”

“Ok then. Have a good afternoon, Rachel.” He hung up.

David had given me a plan for the rest of my day, so I followed it, remembering to both clean my dishes and make His lunch as well. Then I curled up in bed for a nap.

* * *

David woke me when He got home. “You must have been more tired than you thought.” He said, grinning at me. “Take a quick shower and get dressed, it’s time to send you home.”

I sat up and stretched, feeling the muscles start to move again. “Already?” He usually fucked me in the afternoons...

“Yes, already. You looked so sweet sleeping, I just had to let you. Up you get.” He pushed me to my feet, hand on my ass. I headed for the shower, and then for home.

* * *

“Don’t overdo your workout today. No more than an hour or so, ok?”

“Ok.” I was still sore from yesterday, but it was a good sore.

“Good. And...” He reached out, and put a book in my hands. “For the rest of the day. Time for you to start your reading list. This is one of my favorites.”

“Thanks.” I didn’t look at the book in my hands. Time enough for that when He was gone.

I didn’t want Him to go. David... was everything to me. He had been for a while, after all.

This was the plan. What I had agreed to.

But... At first I had been so focused on the process that I’d forgotten the end. And then, well, I had just gotten so lost in it, that I couldn’t see what I was through my own fog. Along the way I’d enjoyed the newness of the situation, or the feeling of the loss of myself, or just the pure pleasure, physical or otherwise, but that wasn’t what I was doing at the moment. In the midst of all this, I’d lost track of the simple fact that I was woman and He was man. That what He wanted wasn’t just a playmate, but a soulmate. And what that meant was that I was to find my own soulmate in Him.

“Stay.” The word left my lips unbidden.

He looked at me, surprised. I blushed, looking away. Even as a request, that... Should not have been. I knew that.

The gentle smile, as He turned my face back to His. “I wish I could, Rachel. Believe me, I’d rather be with you than go to work. But... I can’t. I will be back as soon as I can, I promise. In the meantime... Learn. Grow.” He leaned down, and I leaned up to receive His kiss.

Tender. He wasn’t kissing a toy. He was kissing a woman, a woman He wanted to kiss.

I don’t know how long that lasted, or how long He simply gazed into my eyes afterwards. “I have to go. Have a good day, Rachel.” It was a statement of fact, that must be faced, despite all that was.

I bowed my head, accepting, and He left.

I loved David with all my being. There was no truth stronger than this.

And none better than the knowledge that He loved me back.