The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Well, it took less than eight months... This will be the last section with text entirely from my pre-written backlog that I started with. I have written since, although not as much as I’d hoped. (Getting fired, finding a new job, moving, etc, all were unexpected and took up time that I hadn’t budgeted in.

And, as befits the situation, I’ve had to cut in the middle again, although I don’t think it’ll matter too much. There is a loose break (not really a full break) at that point anyway.

Comment, questions, anything will probably help encourage me to keep writing. ;) Email is still

My Hagiography—Chapter 2, Part 11

The rest of the week went by quickly. I worked out, I read, I did some cleaning. I listened to music, sometimes while I read, sometimes just on it’s own.

Not busy, but it was enough to fill a day. It felt like I was on vacation, really.

When David got home, He would ask me about the books, what I had done. We’d talk. Sometimes during sex, though David wasn’t taking me every day any more. To my disappointment.

I did mention it once. He replied that while He’d love to, I was to be more than just a fuck toy, and He needed to exercise more than just my sex.

Then He’d fucked me. So I think the message got a little lost, though the book reviews He was asking me to give Him took on a new perspective.

Saturday came around quickly, and I’d arranged to meet Jessica at our normal mall for lunch. I was happy to be seeing my friend again, and to just talk, but I couldn’t help but notice that David seemed anxious that this meeting go perfectly. He was trying to hide it, but I could still tell.

I asked Him about it, and He just said that He wanted her to be impressed with me, and that He wanted her to know He wasn’t abusing me.

When I’d asked, I just filled that away as another piece of information. Something else that would help me anticipate and help David; but I found myself mirroring the worry as I looked for Jessica. Would she still like me? Would she expose what we were doing?

Would she try to separate me from David?

“Rachel! There you are!”

I turned around to the voice. “Hi Jessica!” I let her come to me. “How’s Starbucks?”

“The same. I need to get new work shoes: my old ones are killing me.” She paused, looking at me. “How’s, um...”

“David? My pretend ‘internship’?” I waited until she blushed, then continued: “We’re doing fine. Better than fine.”

I took advantage of her wanting to regroup to make a suggestion. “Why don’t we get something to eat, and then you can ask all the questions you want. My treat.” I grinned. “On the ‘company’ card.”

Her eyes widened. “Yeah... I’ve got a lot of questions. Probably a good idea to sit and talk about it.” She looked around; the food court was nearby, and full as normal on weekend lunch. “Think ‘the company’ would mind someplace were we won’t be interrupted?”

“I’m sure He wouldn’t mind.” I let her lead the way to the restaurant.

Jessica waited until we were alone at a table before bringing up the topic again. “So... um, I guess questions about your virginity at this point are... redundant.”

She didn’t want details. “Yeah, you could say that.”

I waited: This was her conversation, so that she could see what she needed to know. There was no way I could help her figure out how to get that.

Eventually she just asked it: “Why?”

That wasn’t a complete question. I waited for the rest.

“Why are you doing this? Why didn’t David want me to talk to you last week? Why are you letting him just run you like this?”

I thought a moment before answering, trying to figure out a way she would understand. “The simple answer is: Because David said so, and I trust David. And, last week, that’s probably where I would have stopped my answer. That’s why He didn’t want me talking to you last week: Because that wouldn’t be enough, but it would have been all I would think to give.”

“As for the rest... Jessica, I truly like being told what to do. To let someone else take the responsibility, and the worry, and all the rest. To just... let go, and live in the moment. Yes, I have to trust them, to trust that they will make good choices, and that they will have my best interests in mind. But I do trust David. And the more completely I can trust Him, the less I have to worry, the more I can enjoy my life.”

“But... what if he makes a mistake? Or decides that... Oh, I don’t know, that you aren’t worth protecting, that you are worth more somehow else.”

“A mistake... Anyone can make a mistake. It is no harder for Him to make a mistake with my life than it is for me to make one. And I know that He will see it, and try to fix it, where I might not because I’m too close to it. As for the rest: I said I trust Him. He has promised He won’t. That’s how I know He won’t decide to get rid of me, or abuse me.”

“Because he said so? That’s all?”

I nodded. “That’s all. But, listen, Jessica. You plan on getting married someday, right? How do you know your husband won’t abuse you, or that he won’t run off on you?”

“I don’t. I won’t.”

“Then why would you marry him? Why would you promise not to run off on him? No, you won’t marry someone unless you expect them to keep that promise. I expect David to keep His, and I trust that He will. And I am sure I will never give Him a reason to do otherwise.”

“Yeah, but I could leave him, if he started to abuse me. Could you leave David?”

“Would you let me stay with Him? If He really was hurting me?”

She looked shocked at that. Come to think of it, it surprised me. But I was sure it was the right answer, that this was one of the reasons David wanted me to keep in touch with Jessica.

“Jessica.” I reached for her, to pass by touch what I felt. “I have a man who cares more for me than I care for myself. What girl doesn’t dream of that?”

She forced a laugh. “Yeah, but that’s because you don’t care for yourself anymore. At all.”

I shrugged. It was true.

She watched my reaction. “You really don’t, do you?” I wasn’t sure she wanted me to answer that. When she continued, I knew for sure. “How about David? Does he care for you as much as you care for him?”

I grinned. “I’m not sure that’s possible. He is my center, my reason to get up in the morning, the purpose behind my breath. Compared to that, a drug addict is only somewhat interested in their drug. But... He does care for me. I think He loves me, even. Though I’m not sure He realizes that yet.”

“Enough to never leave you?”

At that I had to laugh. “Easily. I may care for Him more than He could possibly care for me, but I am more valuable to Him than... Well, than even I understand, I think. I... I would have been able to live without this. Maybe just play-acting it a bit. But Him... He needs this. He needs someone who He can lower all His guards to, someone who He can trust with who He is. Before... Well, before me, He didn’t have that.”

“And you are happy with this?”

Mantra one. This was easy. “Making David happy makes me happy.”

Jessica sat back for a moment, just staring at me, considering. She must have decided something, because she changed the topic with her next question. “So, what does he have you doing on this ‘internship’?”

“Well, aside from the sex,” I grinned at her blush. I had no objections to talking about it. “He’s had me doing some training, and getting to know what He likes. Just this past week He’s had me practice thinking on my own again, and I’m reading some of His books.”

“Training? Thinking on your own? Do I want to know?”

“They aren’t that bad. For ‘thinking on my own’, well, you probably noticed that I was kinda on autopilot the last couple of weeks at school.” She nodded. “Well, I wasn’t really thinking. I just was doing... Which was nice in a way, and David kinda likes, but He doesn’t think it is a good idea for me to stay that way. So He’s giving me a little less direction, and making me make some choices, and having me tell Him what I think of the books I’m reading, that type of stuff.”

“So David didn’t ask you to stop thinking.”

“No. I kinda did that on my own...” I blushed. “David said He found it flattering, but tiring. I need to be able to handle some things on my own.”

“And the training?”

“Mostly it was... Well, brainwashing, I guess. I sat at His computer and let it just bombard me with images and ideas.” I shrugged. “Beyond that I’ve been working out a bit, and helping keep His apartment clean; making His lunches, little stuff.”

“So he brainwashed you and now you’re his maid.” She paused, letting me know she wasn’t serious. “And I’m supposed to let you go back to him?” At least, not completely.

I smiled back. “Yep. You should see the cute little maid outfit he’s got for me...” The mixed emotions on her face were priceless. “Though these days I’m more of a student then a maid. Reading, doing book reports, kinda like I was back in middle school.”

She got herself under control. “And you are enjoying your ‘classes’?”

“I am studying the most important thing in my world: Him. It is endlessly interesting, and there are no grades or tests to stress over. Just the knowledge that I can serve Him better.”

“So, that’s all you are going to be doing all summer? Studying him?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I haven’t asked. David has already changed what I was doing twice so far.”

“And you don’t wonder what you are going to be doing?”

“If David thought I should know, He’d tell me.”

That brought a look from Jessica. I sat and endured it.

Food had come and gone while we were talking. Apparently Jessica decided the arrival of the check should signal a change in topic. “So... ‘Company’ card, huh? Any limits on what you can do with it?”

“Not that The Boss has mentioned.” I said, taking it back from the waitress. I glanced at my best friend. “In fact... He mentioned that I should try to find something for around the place. Make it a little less bare.”

I knew what she was thinking. Neither of us thought we should actually do it, but...

“Someone should teach him not to send a woman shopping with an unlimited credit card.” She grinned.

“Probably.” I grinned back.

I couldn’t hold the grin though, as much as I tried. I knew I was just playing along, but... I was pretending I would bend, if not break, David’s trust. And I wouldn’t, not now, not ever. I didn’t want to even pretend otherwise.

I waited until we were back on the main concourse of the mall. “Jessica?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry. I knew it was the expected joke, and that we weren’t actually going to do anything, and I wanted to play along and be ‘normal’ for you, but... Please, don’t expect me to even joke about taking advantage of David anymore, ok?”

She looked over at me, then stopped. “That really hurt you, didn’t it?”

I just nodded, then added: “I didn’t really expect it, and it took a moment as I realized what I’d said, but... Even just having said it is making me a little sick.”

“It’s ok. Don’t worry. We’ll get your owner or master or whatever something nice for his apartment. That’s it. Besides: I was the one who said something. You just agreed that he shouldn’t give his card to people he can’t trust. Which is true, and he doesn’t: After all, the only one of us with his card is you.

“Thanks. Just... No more jokes, ok?” Her logic was good: David trusted me, so He gave me His card. He knew I would be careful with it, because I valued Him.

“Ok.” She started walking again. “So, where are we going first?”

I shrugged. I had no ideas for where to starts at the moment.