The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This section follows exactly on the last, no breaks. Just in case anyone wonders.

It also ends oddly, but it is actually a break. Just a weird one.

Ok, that out of the way... I’m now out of buffer. So I’m switching to a once-every-other-week schedule. If I had more time to write... But I don’t, and I should be able to manage this schedule.

Comments, questions, encouragement, whatever, are always appreciated at .

My Hagiography, Ch. 2—Part 12

Then I spotted the display in front of the shoe store several stores down. “Why don’t we get you some new shoes first, and maybe we can think of something as we wander.”

She assented, and we went shoe shopping. It took her a while to find a pair that she thought would be comfortable.

My suggestion of a pair of high-heeled pumps brought little more than the comment that no one but a brainwashed lunatic would feel comfortable standing in them all day.

I just smiled and put them away.

Jessica did try to tempt me to spend money on more than just a decoration for David’s apartment once more that day, as we walked by Victoria’s Secret. I almost didn’t notice. Her statement had been: “We could get you some new underwear, something sexy to show off for David. I doubt David would object to that.”

She was trying to be accepting, trying to be a part of my life, I guess. “We could, but there aren’t any good stores for that stuff here.” I’d replied, offhand.

She’d stopped me; made sure I saw the store we were in front of. I’d looked at her puzzled.

“Oh my god, you mean that.” She’d said, to my face, then shook her head. “I’m half tempted to ask where there is a good store, just so I’ll know where to find whatever it is you wear under there. And I’m half scared you’d tell me, and I’d find out.”

At this point I realized what had been going on. “Well, whenever you really want to entice a boy, just ask. And for your other question, on what I’m wearing right now...” I waited until she was sure I was going to show her, right there. “I’m not planning on seeing David today, so I’ve got one of my old bras on.”

She’d been relieved, until she noticed my omission. “And underwear?”

To that, my only reply had been a grin.

* * *

“So, does he keep a clean house?”

“Huh?” We were done shopping, heading back to Jessica’s car. We’d talked about shopping, and her job, and what gossip I’d missed the last few weeks of school. Questions about David’s house cleaning habits were a bit out of left field. It took a moment’s thought. “Yeah, He does ok. He’s still a guy though. And... Well, at the moment, I think He’s leaving it for me. So I have something to do.”

Ok, it was probably cheesy, but the thought that He was thinking about me... It gave me a warm glow. I basked a moment. “Why?”

“Just... I don’t know what to talk to you about. I thought it would be conversation.” Another couple of steps towards her car, then stopped. “Tell me again this is what you wanted.”

“It is. It is what I knew it would be. It’s not done yet, but it is everything I expected.”

“And that’s not something David’s programmed you to say?”

That stopped me for a moment, but just a moment. “No. I don’t think so. As far as I recall, He’s been very careful not to touch that.”

“As far as you can recall?”

I shrugged. “I can’t claim more than that. I know I can’t remember everything He’s done. But it’s been a couple of months now. No one would remember everything.”

She lowered her hackles. “I know. I just... I haven’t seen my best friend in ages. I’m not sure what’s happened to you. You keep telling me this is your choice, that this is what you want, and I believe you, but... Half the time I feel sure I should tell your parents. Blow the whistle on the whole thing. But at the same time... You are happy, as far as I can tell. And you’re not hiding, at least not from me. He may be taking over life, but you aren’t just his sex toy or something. I’m not quite sure what you are, but he does seem to be doing a decent job of keeping you in your ‘normal’ life through all this. I’m still not sure if I should be doing something about this ‘internship’ thing, but... I’ve kept your secrets this far.”

She looked at me, straight on, which she’d avoided doing while giving her speech. On a lighter note she continued. “And I’m not even sure you can handle me unloading this on you. But you are more like the ‘Rachel’ I remember than you’ve been in weeks. Which is another reason I’ll keep my mouth shut for now.”

“I probably couldn’t handle it if I had to reassure you. I’m not sure what I’d try to say then. But I can say thanks for worrying, and that I’ll tell David your concerns.”

“I guess that’ll have to do. Tell him... That I had a nice time, but that I miss my friend.” She picked up her bags. “I think your car is that way.” She nodded off to the side.

It wasn’t, but I let her leave.

* * *

Mom and dad spent quite a while blocking the aisle, talking to the people behind us, when church got out the next day. So we didn’t get to the reception hall until it was full.

Cheyenne caught me looking over the crowd. “David’s over by the piano.”

I remembered the role I was supposed to be playing just in time, and blushed. “What makes you think I’m looking for David?”

“Aren’t you?”

I let my blush answer.

“You’ve been talking to him every week, I think, haven’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Anything more than just talk?” She was teasing, but if she only knew...

My mind raced: What would David want me to say? We weren’t supposed to be more than ‘just friends’ yet... “What? No. Of course not. We’re just friends.”

“There you are.”

David! I spun around. “Hi there. I didn’t see you come up.”

“Perils of coming up behind someone. What are you two talking about?”

Cheyenne answered. “Nothing. Nothing at all.” She was holding back laughter, I think. Hard to tell, since I couldn’t see her at this point. “See you two later.”

“’Later.” I answered, glancing away from David for just a moment.

* * *

Monday morning; back at David’s apartment. I’d been pulled away from Him fairly quickly after Cheyenne had left: My parents had a lunch with some friends planned. So we hadn’t really talked.

Of course, we talked at night, on the phone.

“I’ve got two outfits for you today.” He said, walking me to where He’d left them. “The first is for the morning.” He handed me a bag.

Inside was a standard jog-bra, plain panties, sweatpants, a T-shirt, basic socks, and tennis shoes. With no heel.

I didn’t need to ask the question.

“There is a gym on the second floor of this building. You’ll see it when you get out of the elevator. You have an appointment for 9:30, with a personal trainer.”

Time for me to show I can still speak. “Anything in particular I should work on?”

“Nah. You are in great shape, really. But I thought it would be good to take the opportunity to come up with a good workout program to keep it that way, as well as giving you a chance to interact with other people a bit more, in a structured setting. Besides; the gym is a perk of the apartment, and I never get a chance to use it.”

“And they’ll let me use it instead?”

“I told them you were with me.”

There was a lot in that sentence. I just nodded in reply. “That is my morning then, I assume. Am I allowed to see my afternoon outfit?”

“Sure. You’ve worn it before though.” I had; I remembered it. The French Maid outfit.

I didn’t bother to ask if the bra and panties should be worn with that as well.

“Think you can handle yourself?”

Of course.

“Will you need the panties? If I’ve got the count correct, it should be about time for your period.”

I did the mental arithmetic. Of course He was right. “Um, yeah. I hadn’t remembered, and I took my pill this morning, but I’ll remember to skip it for the rest of the week.”

He leaned in. “Then wear them, to help you remember.” A quick kiss punctuated the sentence, and He headed for the door.

I’m glad I wasn’t dressed when He kissed me goodbye. His hands wouldn’t have been able to do what they were doing if I’d had clothes on.

And His fingers tasted great.

* * *

Sneakers felt odd. It had been a month since I’d worn any shoes without a heel. There was a definite ‘stretch’ feeling to putting my foot down flat. Probably something I should worry about, for the future. But it wasn’t really uncomfortable, just... Odd.

In a weird way, I didn’t feel like myself in these clothes. They were my size, but they didn’t ‘fit’ right. It’s kinda hard to explain.

I thought about leaving the shirt off: the bra was decent enough, and it would be more comfortable... But David had said the shirt, so it stayed.

I was stalling.

I could have taken the stairs, but David had said I’d be able to see it from the elevator. Down to the second floor I went.

It was quite the gym. Not too busy, on a weekday morning, but not empty either.

There was a desk off to the left. “Hi, I think...” I should have rehearsed this. What was I supposed to say? “I think my boyfriend made an appointment for me?”

You know, aside from Jessica, I don’t think anyone had heard me call David that. I wasn’t sure how to feel about it. Was it even the right term?

I wasn’t given time to think about it either. “Rachel Scavo, right? Yes, we’ve got an appointment set up for you. Hi.” She put out a hand. “My name is Sara, I’ll be your trainer.” I took her hand, and she passed over some forms for me to fill out.

They were simple enough, and I passed them back. She filed them, and came around the desk. She looked me over before saying anything else.

“Well, I don’t think you need a trainer. Anything you want to work on specifically?”

I blushed. “Thanks. I... Well, basically David mentioned that He never had a chance to come down here, and we agreed that I could use His credits or whatever here. The thought was mostly to come up with a general wellness workout; something I can use on a regular basis.”

I was proud of how that came out: I didn’t lie, but I also didn’t give away David’s secret.

I hoped that was right.

“Something you can keep up on your own?” She’d heard the request before, I could tell. But she approved. I nodded. “We can certainly do that. General cardio and flexibility are always good...”

I was soon lost in jargon, but I think that was intended. Sara managed to show she was happy to have me here, that my health was important, and that she knew what she was talking about, all while being friendly and approachable.

I was impressed. I wasn’t expecting to be be, but I found myself watching how she did things, how she interacted with me, and the occasional other person around us. Analyzing how she got the responses she did, and how they were structured. Putting it all in mental notes, to think over later.

It was a bit like a book report, in a way. Just on a person instead.

And I will admit that half of it was just that she was nice to look at: She obviously kept herself in shape, and wore much less ‘baggy’ workout clothes than I did. Not tights, but nothing that flapped around either.

I resolved to ask David if I could wear something a little more comfortable. It just didn’t feel right to be hiding in these clothes.

“So, how long have you two been together?” We were on one of the machines, and Sara felt like talking.

She was obviously asking about my ‘boyfriend’. “Honestly, it feels like a lifetime... But it’s been just a few months really. But we’ve known each other for years.” Ok, it was going to be harder to talk and work out than I’d thought...

Sara nodded along with that, then added something up in her head. “Um... I saw your age on the paperwork, and I assume he’s older than you are...”

The right response would have been to laugh it off. But I didn’t have the breath to laugh right at the moment... “He is. Quite a bit. He was a helper with a youth group I was a part of. But we didn’t really get together until afterwards.” I managed to shrug. “I think it was as much a surprise to Him as to me, that we could even consider each other.”

“Fair enough; I didn’t mean to pry. It’s just... I don’t know many eighteen-year-olds who can afford an apartment here.”

That did force a laugh; and I missed a rep, throwing off my rhythm. I took a moment to get back into the routine. “Yeah, I can see that.”

I looked over at her and realized something; something I must have missed in my analysis: She wasn’t much older than me. A few years, maybe, but not much. Definitely not as old as David.

She probably didn’t get many clients close to her age.

“How long you been working here?”

“Just since I got out of college.”

I knew that wasn’t a complete answer.

She looked at me, and answered the question. “I graduated a month and a half ago. But I’ve worked at other fitness clubs, as summer jobs...”

“No problem; I was just wondering. I’ll admit I’m not hanging out much with people my age at the moment...” That drew a laugh. “And you are very good. Just wondering how you liked the place.”

“Thinking of moving in?” She grinned at me: She must have guessed the address I’d given was the one I spent my nights at. “It’s nice. There’s a private pool right below us, and from what I hear the apartments themselves are nice.”

“They are.” She laughed, and I tried to.

“Anyway, it’s a bit expensive, but it looks like a nice place.”

Which fit right with what I expected from David.