The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Time got away from me, so I hope this makes it in time...

While everyone else was looking forward to Rachel/Jessica in the mall, I was looking forward to this chapter. I’m not going to spoil it, but I’ve been waiting for one of these scenes for ages...

The other, it just wanted in.

Comments, critiques, complaints, whatever, go to .

My Hagiography, Ch. 2—Part 13

“So, she’s just moved into the area, after college, having grown up out in the country. She’s still trying to get her bearings.”

“Sounds like this ‘Sara’ made an impression on you.”

I checked. Yes, He was laughing at me. I’d been talking as I was undressing, in preparation for getting ready to go back to my parent’s place. Just telling David about my day. Which was normal, and even something He asked for.

I stopped. The undressing, at least. “So? What does that mean?”

It was a question, pure and simple: David had seen something about what I was doing that amused Him. Something that I didn’t see. Even reading over it now, it doesn’t sound like that in my head, but I truly just wanted to know what it meant. Why Sara making an impression on me was important, or even interesting.

And that is exactly how David took the question. “It means she interested you in some way. Given the way you are babbling about her, the normal assumption would be a crush.” He took a good hard look at me, watching me react. “You could have a slight crush on her. How strong, I can’t tell from one day. I’ve put in a lot to make sure you aren’t interested in other men, but you remember that I have no problem with you being interested in women, and in fact I’ve encouraged that more than a little. How did you say she looked again?”

I recalled my words from earlier, and blushed. ““Absolutely gorgeous."”

“So. This could bear watching for me. I don’t mind if you have a crush, as long as you remain mine.”

Body, heart, and soul. No questions there. “Of course.”

“Ok then. If you think you are interested, you may pursue this Sara. Your choice. You may not make out with her without prior permission from me. You may let on that I wouldn’t necessarily mind if you do, but you may not tell her more than the bare minimum about our relationship.”

“Yes, sir. Should I lie to her, if she asks?”

He thought about that one for a moment. “You haven’t so far. Try your best not to.”

“Ok.” I starting working on getting my gloves off.

“Oh, Rachel?”

I stopped again. “Yes?”

He wasn’t instructing now, or at least not as my taskmaster. “You also seem to think she needs a friend here, and from what you’ve told me, I agree. That’s more important than any crush you may or may not have. You are willing to be her friend.”

It wasn’t a question. “Of course.”

I thought about that conversation a lot that night, and into the next day. Should I be hitting on Sara? David had left it up to me. If I wanted to, I could. Did I want to?

Would David like it if I did?

That was really the end question. I wanted to, if David would like me to. If He didn’t, I didn’t.

Which was one question. The other... I’m not sure, still, what His last statement had been. I was willing to be Sara’s friend. Of course I was.

But I can’t say I’d thought about it, at least, not in those terms, before He’d said it. It’s possible He was just stating something He’d noticed about me; reminding me that I didn’t want to mess up a possible friendship for a possible crush.

Or... Yeah. The ‘or’. It could have been an instruction.

It’s not the possibility that it was an instruction that bugged me. Or even the idea that David felt He had the right to make that decision for me: If He wanted to, He did. My whole life was in His hands, and friendships were a part of that.

No, really what bugged me—what still bugs me—is that I’m not sure whether I wanted to be her friend beforehand. As soon as He said it, I was sure, but...

In the end, I guess it doesn’t really matter.

Anyway, my mind was troubled the next day during my workout. My schedule was the same as the day before, although I’d asked for, and received, permission to wear the sports-bra as my only top. I had some time to think: I was only actually scheduled with my trainer twice a week, so Sara was helping someone else today. I watched her move as she helped them through the motions of the workout machine...

David had once mentioned threesomes. Imagining how that might work with Sara kept me from getting bored.

“So, how was your workout today?” She asked, as I was finishing up.

“Tiring. I’ve been living to much of the soft life lately! During tennis season I wouldn’t even be feeling winded by now.”

“Oh, you played tennis?”

“I was an alternate. Mostly it was something to do, really.” That last had been a stray thought; that I should go fishing for info.

And I caught something. “Yeah, I can see that. I’m still looking for things to do in the area myself.”

“Well, if you ever need someone to do something with, just ask. I’m sure I can find something you’ll enjoy in the area.” I almost offered to let her hang out in the apartment, but I decided to ask David first. He’d probably have a different dress code for that.

“Thanks. Got to go: There’s my next appointment.” She bounced off.

A good start on a friendship, or on something else. Either way.

* * *

I was sitting, listing to music and reading, when the doorbell rang. I put the book down (an assignment: The Convenient Marriage by Georgette Heyer), and checked the peephole.

If it was Sara, I’d just pretend I wasn’t there.

It was Jessica.

Should I answer the door? I didn’t know what to think. Was she allowed to see me like this? In theory she knew...

“Open up, Rachel. I know you are there, and I asked David if I could come.”

I opened the door, glad to see my friend. “Hi Jessica. Come on in.”

Her eyes opened wide, and she stepped in carefully, staying at least a full step away as she examined me.

I was wearing panties, and David had put a slightly longer skirt with the maid outfit. The bra-liners were still on the shelf though; I’d seen them.

“That’s... Some outfit.”

I said the unnecessary. “David got it for me.” And He must have known she was coming.

“Is it... Do you like it?”

“Sure, it’s fun. It makes me feel sexy, and gives me a bit of a ‘role’ I can play if we want to. And it’s comfortable, actually.”

“A ‘role’... Is that what you were doing today, playing ‘maid’?”

“Actually, no. I spent most of the morning downstairs doing a workout, then I’ve been relaxing this afternoon. Reading, listening to music. That type of thing.”

The CD player choose that moment to start the distinctive tones of Ace of Base’s He Decides. They caught Jessica’s attention; she listened for about a verse. “Oh god, he’s even got you listening to dominating music.”

“That’s not fair. I choose the CD that’s on at the moment, and in a song or two it’ll be about a girl who does whatever she wants. It’s just supposed to be a love song. If you actually listen, lots of love songs have ‘losing control’ themes.”

She turned to look away from me, looking around the room. She picked up the bamboo plant I’d picked out with her on Saturday; it was the centerpiece of the table. She held it a moment, then it hit the table hard as she turned back to me.

“How is any of this ‘normal’? I mean, just look at yourself: you sound like some wife out of a 50’s sitcom, and you’re dressed like a Playboy model. David’s filling your mind with who-knows-what, and you are just agreeing with him... What’s he got you reading? Sex manuals?”

I had to laugh. I’d expected sex manuals. “At the moment, it’s a romance novel. No sex, and about the first thing they do is get married. I wouldn’t be surprised to see your aunt reading it.”

“Oh? And what’s the lesson you are supposed to learn from that?”

I shrugged. “He said it’s a favorite author of His.” He’d admitted it wasn’t something guys were normally expected to read, but said the author was good. She is.

“What’s this about, Jessica? I’ve told you what I do during the day.”

“I... Just wanted to see it for myself. See what all you’d left out.” She collapsed into a chair. “If I’m supposed to be ‘looking after you’ or something, I wanted to know what you were really doing.”

‘Looking after me’? “Is that something David told you? That you are supposed to be looking after me?”

She stared at me. “No, you did, remember? Saturday? You said something about my being your safety, in case David mistreated you?”

I knelt at her feet. “Jessica, David is looking after me. That’s not your job, that’s His. You are just... a sanity check. To make sure He’s not forgetting anything, and to help keep David honest.”

She looked down at me for long enough to blink twice, then closed her eyes. “Please, get up. I’m not ready to have my best friend kneeling at my feet like some sex-slave.”

I had to smile at that, but I took the other chair. “Better?”

“Some. Now I can just look you in the face...”

I couldn’t resist the temptation. I jiggled, just a bit.

Jessica covered her face. “Oh, god. Don’t do that, please.” She said, looking back at me. My face, in particular.

“Sorry, I just... You looked so uncomfortable with it, and this is part of who I am now. I do play the role of a sex-slave, more than a little. But you know, better than anyone, that that’s not all of who I am.” And David had told her to come see me like this. He thought she should know, or already knew.

“I’m just... not so sure of that anymore.”

“It is true though. Ok, so this summer is a bit heavy on the sex-slave thing, but we’ve talked about college, and I know David is worried about making sure I’m ‘ready’ to be off on my own.”

“I’m just worried about what form that ‘ready’ will take.”

All I could do was shrug. “You were the one who saw how He helped with our schoolwork. So, yeah, I’m His sex-slave, but I know I’m more than that as well, or at least I will be, eventually.”

“So you keep telling me.” She stood up, starting to walk around. I moved to follow. “No, stay there. I want to look around, and I’m not sure what to do with you at the moment.”

“Ok.”

I watched her from my chair. The CD had moved on, and Jessica spent time studying what was on the bookshelves, what was set out, just everything she could find. Not touching, just looking.

There had been days when David had told me I couldn’t make a noise, then proceeded to tickle me, or torment me in some other way. It was harder to keep silent now.

I bit my lip.

Eventually she wandered into the other rooms, which I couldn’t see. I tried to wait patiently.

At long last she came back. I refrained from prompting, and waited again.

It took a while.

“He hasn’t wiped your mind. You are still in there, somewhere. And you are coming back out. You are coming out different, but you are coming out. And it’s not like you didn’t warn me there would be changes. It’s not like I haven’t been known to learn something new about myself from a boyfriend.”

She headed for the door. I quickly got up to follow.

She stopped, hand on the doorknob. “But I think your parents need to know about this. I’ll think about what to tell them.”

And she stepped through the door before I got a chance to take another step.