The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok, sorry I’m late with this section. Spore came up. ;)

Time to start expanding the story.

As always, my email is: Darkmind@darkmindweb.com. You are welcome to use it. ;)

My Hagiography, Ch. 2—Part 13

I won’t go over that afternoon. The worrying. The waiting. The expecting a phone call, or the knock on the door, every moment, any moment. My parent’s, come to take me away. The police, the same.

David, come just ahead of the previous, to take us both away...

I didn’t get much of my assigned reading done, as I watched the clock for David’s normal time to get home got closer and closer.

And went past.

Five minutes. Ten. Fifteen. Thirty.

An hour...

You don’t want to know what I imagined.

“Sorry I’m home so late; a project came up and it absolutely had to get finished tod... Ooof.”

The last was me tackling Him, and holding tight.

“I know you missed me, but we really need to get you ready to go to your parent’s...”

“Jessica said she’s going to tell them.”

He stopped. He had been running His hand down my hair, holding slightly, but getting ready to separate. Moving into the room. All the little things people normally do.

Then He... Wasn’t. He was just absolutely still. I risked a look up. His eyes were straight ahead, staring into space.

The worries I’d had all afternoon were nothing in comparison to the terror I felt right then.

Then His eyes re-focused, and He looked down at me. No smile, but concern filled those eyes, and He gave me a return of the hug I’d been giving Him since He’d walked through the door.

“Ok, Rachel. First off, both of your parents work, right?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Next: What exactly did Jessica say?”

I didn’t have to think: It had played through my head to many times. ““But I think your parents need to know about this. I’ll think about what to tell them."”

He closed His eyes, and I felt a wave of relief pass through Him. “Ok. She won’t have told them yet. All the more reason you need to be back on time. Which means you need to get changed now.“ He pushed me away, towards my clothes. I obeyed.

“I want you to act exactly the same as you have been. If they bring it up, you are to admit to whatever true things Jessica has told them, but nothing else. But I don’t think that will happen tonight, and I’ll have other instructions for you once I’ve had a chance to think about this. Do you understand?”

I knew better then to pause in my re-dressing. “Act normal. Admit what they already know, but nothing else.” I finished up.

“Good.” He kissed me, quickly, just letting me know He wasn’t leaving me, then looked me over. “Not bad.” He straightened my skirt a moment. “Better.” I headed towards the door.

He stopped me, just as I had my hand on the doorknob. “Rachel, you made one mistake today. I’ll let it slide, as it’s effects were probably punishment enough, but I want you to recognize it.”

A mistake? What had I done?

“Do you remember what I told you about calling me at work?”

“Of course. You said to only call if something came up that I couldn’t handle on my own.”

“Right.” He leaned down to look me in the eyes. “There is no way you can handle this on your own. It is something I need to handle. You should have called me.”

And with that He pushed me out the door.

* * *

I thought about that a lot on the way back. And even once I got there: All that worrying, and for once I beat my parent’s back from work.

I should have called Him.

Then I wouldn’t have had to worry. It would have been given to the right person: David. That was the point of this, after all.

One of them, anyway.

Why hadn’t I?

A few weeks ago, I would have called Him without thought. Like I had about getting dressed.

Either that or gone catatonic.

I was more independent now. As David had made me. He’d told me that He’d liked it when I wasn’t, but that it just wouldn’t work. And I could see His point.

I couldn’t tell my parents that I wanted to live with Him. It just wasn’t possible right now.

No matter how much I wanted to.

I hadn’t thought about that before. I took a moment now: I had called His apartment ‘home’, and I meant it. It was where I wanted to be. If He was there, all the better. And if He wanted to take me with Him someplace, of course I was more than glad to be by His side.

But the rest of the time, where I belonged was there. Waiting for Him to return. Keeping the place ready for Him, whenever He would walk through the door.

I suddenly felt very lonely in ‘my’ room.

But for now I had to be here.

Because this was the most certain way that I would get to be with David for the rest of my life.

I didn’t want to make any more mistakes.

* * *

Mom and Dad were late getting home. Not much, just a half hour or so. And, despite David’s worrying, I actually made it home early. Before they did.

Anytime I tried to worry about what would happen, I just reminded myself what David had told me to do. I had my instructions, and I could follow them. The rest was in His hands.

In the end it was all anti-climatic, really. They came home, we had dinner, it was normal evening.

Jessica must not have told them yet. Just as David had guessed.

“She hasn’t talked to them yet.” This was me, in bed, on my nightly phone call.

His voice on the phone answered. “As I expected. Good. More time for us to work out what to do.”

“You have a different plan?”

“Not really different, just more detailed. Basically, we’re just speeding up our original plan. So, if you can, I want you to play this as if Jessica has spotted something you didn’t really realize. So, when your parents ask, yes you are spending time with me. Talking to me at lunch, chatting in the evenings, etc. But you haven’t really thought of it as ‘dating’ per se.”

I absorbed that for a moment. “Nothing there is really a lie...”

“Exactly. Don’t lie if you can, but try to mislead with the truth. Jessica may tell your parents more than they’ll mention to you, after all. Besides, if we start lying to them now, we’d have to keep those lies up forever. Try to make it that our relationship is a surprise to you as well; that it just came up and you hadn’t really thought about it before.”

“Ok.”

“I do wish Jessica would have warned me. What all did you do with her?”

We’d gone straight into business, so I hadn’t told the whole story. “She said she had permission from you to come over. Otherwise I wasn’t sure if I should let her in...”

“I’d suspected she might try coming to visit, based on our last conversation. But she never actually asked me.”

“Oh. I, um, acted as if you wanted her to see me like that. I kinda showed off... Well, being a sex-toy. Was that ok?”

“Yeah, it was probably fine. Not my preference, but I wasn’t there to give better instructions.”

“Ok. She wasn’t really over all that long: she argued with me a bit, and then she looked around, and then she told me she would tell my parents and left.” I’d learned that if He wanted more detail He would ask.

“Hmm.” Silence on the line. “Oh well. We’ll see how it goes. I doubt she’s going to tell everything she knows: She wouldn’t have warned us if she was going to. For the time being, we’ll play it by ear a bit. My guess is she’ll tell them sometime this weekend, unless she manages to run into one of them sooner. Either way, it will be in person. After church is likely actually.”

He continued: “I do have one other somewhat related thing, and now is as good a time to mention it as any. I think we should meet at the mall this weekend; just to hang out, watch a movie, maybe get a meal.”

“Sounds like you are setting up a date.”

“I am: I want you to have something you can admit to your parents.” His voice was happy with me.

“Sounds fun. Where and when am I meeting you?”

“Hmm. Same place as our first meeting. Four o’clock. Early enough to be casual, late enough to be a real date. You’ll probably be out until seven or so, so you may need to tell your parents you’ll be out.”

“Do I have to tell them ahead of time?”

“No; actually... Yes. Don’t tell them ahead of time. We’ll have you call after the movie, as if it wasn’t really planned.”

“Ok.” I yawned. “May I go to sleep now?”

“Sure. Go to sleep, my little teddy bear...”

I was asleep before He finished the first line of the trigger.

* * *

“What’s up? You’ve been distracted today.” Sara asked.

We were about halfway through my workout, on the ellipticals at the time. She’d broken into my thinking through ways the conversation with my parents could go.

I was practicing: I wanted to get this right. I’d made one mistake, and one near mistake, yesterday, and I wanted to show Him that I could do right as well.

“Hmm? Oh, nothing, really. Just... Well, my best friend came over yesterday, and we had a bit of a fight.”

“Thinking over what you should have said? I get that.” Actually... I hadn’t even thought about it.

I decided not to respond to that.

“So, what did you fight about? Your boyfriend?”

“How’d you guess?”

She grinned. “Just guessed. That’s usually what I fought with my best friends about.”

“Yeah, well, she came over and... Well, I guess she wasn’t ready for what she saw.”

“The relationship was a little more flavorful than she could handle, was it?”

“You could say that. It’s not vanilla, certainly!” I grinned at her.

She was looking at me oddly. Then she took a moment to work out her next question carefully: “So... Is she ok with the age difference?”

I decided I had better stick to the truth; David had instructed me not to lie to her, after all. “Mostly...”

“So... Who’s idea was it, originally, for you to work out down here?”

“David’s.”

“And... What would he have done if you’d said no?”

“I don’t know.”

“What were the chances it could have come up?”

David had instructed me to only tell her the bare minimum about our relationship. I paused, trying to figure out an answer to that question.

Which was an answer in itself. “You are not allowed to talk about it with strangers, are you?”

“You aren’t a stranger.”

“You have specific instructions for me?” It was a bit of squeek.

I decided, for a direct question, I had better tell the truth. “Yes.” As few details as possible, of course.

She started to say something else, then checked the time, and looked around. “I think you’ve probably done enough here for the moment. How about we go to the office and talk a moment?”

Privacy for this conversation sounded like a good idea. “Sure.”

We walked in silence to the gym office. Sara shut the door behind her. “I get the feeling I’ll need to push this conversation. Just to confirm: You are in a D/s relationship of some sort. Your friend saw something about this she wasn’t ready for. You were instructed to work out every day down here. You also have specific instructions on what you are allowed to tell me about this.”

After a moment, I nodded, tentatively.

She fell into a chair. I stood.

“Oh, take a seat. I get it: I’m a sub myself. No current relationship, but I’ve played with it a couple of times...” She took a longer look at me. I wasn’t ready to find a seat just yet. Not while she was examining me. “You aren’t ‘playing’ with it are you? You expect this to be a permanent relationship.”

This was not ‘bare minimum’. “I...” I looked around for my purse: I wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice in two days.

Sara seemed confused, until I found my phone. Then she sat back, obviously waiting for me to finish my phone call.

“Hi Rachel, what’s up?” David picked up second ring.

Plunge ahead. “Sara figured us out. She says she’s a sub herself, and she’s asking questions.”

“Ok. I take it you aren’t sure how to answer them?”

“Yes.”

“How is she taking it?”

I looked at her. She was sitting, waiting calmly. “Calm. She’s been trying to get me to relax. The only thing she’s reacted to was figuring out I had instructions specifically for her.”

“Ok then. If she’s ok with it, I don’t see a reason to hide from her. Answer her questions; no restrictions.” He paused a moment, then added: “If she asks about what instructions you have relating to her, be clear that you were not instructed to recruit her, and that you are only allowed to seduce her, not required to. Understand?”

“Yes, I think so. Thanks.”

“No problem. I should get back to work. Have fun. I’ll find out what happened later.”

“Thanks.” We hung up, and I went to the other chair in the room.

“You have permission to talk about it now?”

“Yes. Sorry; He had told me to keep to the bare minimums about our relationship.”

“And we were well past that. I understand. You enjoying it?”

“Yes. It’s...” I didn’t have words, really.

“Yeah, a good relationship... Did you know about this before you entered the relationship?”

“Finding out was what started the relationship, really. Before that... Well, I kinda didn’t even have Him on my radar.”

“I’m guessing this is your first real D/s relationship.” I nodded. “You went over what your master is allowed to do and what he isn’t? At the start?”

I thought back. “We did... I knew His fantasies. He... He puts them up online, and I read through them. And He has a strong sense of ethics. I saw it in His stories, and in how He approached talking about this... I only had two restrictions: That I would be happy, and that I would get to go to college.”

That seemed like so long ago...

Sara got concerned at that. “That’s pretty open-ended.”

“Yeah, I guess it is, if you look it like that. But I knew Him before hand, and I could see how He was tying Himself up to keep from... Well, from taking advantage of His situation. I would rather He didn’t have to think about what I may or may not want, when He’ll be making sure He doesn’t hurt me anyway.”

“So, you were sure you didn’t need any more conditions?”

“Yeah. I knew He wanted to take care of someone, not abuse them.”

“Anything he mentioned? Specifically?”

“Just that... Well, that He wasn’t looking for a short-term thing. If I wasn’t willing to put the rest of my life in His hands, I should walk away then.”

“And you didn’t walk away.”

“No. I had known that coming in.”

“Had your friend known about this?”

“She’d known the outline. But I kinda rubbed her face in it.”

“So she’d thought she’d understood.”

“Yeah, and she kinda felt like she was responsible for keeping me safe.”

“And she wasn’t sure your current life counted as ‘safe’?” That was asked with a grin.

“Nope. Started comparing me to porn stars and old TV shows.”

That brought a laugh. “Yeah, I can see that, now that you mention it. So... Can you tell me what your instructions had been for me?”

I took a moment to long to compose my answer. “If you’re not allowed, I understand. Although I’ll have to worry then.”

“No, that’s not it. I just... I have to be clear, so you don’t misunderstand. It helps to know that I’m slightly bi, and David encourages that somewhat.”

I took a deep breath before continuing. “Anyway, He thought I might have a slight crush on you, from our first meeting. He told me to be your friend, to not lie to you, and to tell you only the bare minimum about my relationship with Him. I am allowed to try to seduce you, if I want to. But I am not to endanger any possible friendship.”

That got her to sit back. “You have a slight crush on me?”

“I’m not sure. And I was still trying to decide if I should be seeing if you were interested in seduction. It was just something He thought He saw, but even He wasn’t sure.”

“But he told you to be my friend.”

“We both thought it sounded like you needed a few. That you hadn’t had a chance to find any around here yet. I don’t need to be your best friend. Just a friend.”

“I... I think I’ll need to think about this. But... I can always use another friend. And if you need someone to talk to...”

“You understand.”

“Yeah. I think I do anyway. But for today... Do you mind cutting your workout short?”

“I think I can handle it for once.” It had been a dismissial; I stood up. “See you around.”

“’Later.”