The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Menagerie

Part II: LINDA’S FIRST HYPNOSIS SESSION

I get up and get ready for the day. After going through my normal morning routine of showering and eating, I go to the lower level and enter the monitor room and view my sleeping beauty deep in dreamland. I gave her the full roofie last night, so she’ll be out for hours. That gives me a chance to hit the stores and get her some clothes. Buying everything with cash and buying no more than two items per store, I find her some outfits that’ll look great on her. Among the items are short skirts, dresses that zip up in front, nylons, fishnets, yoga pants, leotards and one particular black leotard that is shear from the shoulders to the waist. THAT’S going to be her official hypnosis attire.

Arriving back at my place, I check on Linda and take her a tall glass of water. She’ll be up soon, so I double check to make sure the hypnosis room is ready. I return to the monitor room and wait for her to rouse from her slumber. It’s not long before she begins to move and I zoom in on her lovely face as she struggles to awaken. It’s a beautiful scene that includes multiple blinking, blank stares and eye rolling. It takes her a few moments, but she finally comes back to full awareness.

Good morning Linda. Did you sleep well?

She looks around and the events of yesterday come flooding back to her memory.

“Uh, no,” she responds.

No?

“No, a good sleep results in you waking up in a place where you’d like to be. So, it doesn’t matter how I slept as long as I wake up here.”

Fair enough. Let’s just focus on the positive, shall we? Think of how you’re one day closer to your freedom. In the meantime, there’s a glass of water for you on the dresser and let’s have you get ready for the day. Take a shower, while we prepare your breakfast. What would you like?

I’ve known this woman for a number of years, and I know her to be strong, but she’s also very intelligent so, despite having many thoughts of not cooperating, she fully grasps the fact that it’ll go easier if she just submitted. So with a deep sigh, she suggests what she’d like.

Very well. Take your shower and get ready for the day. Your food and clothes will be ready for you when you’re through.

She walks out the room and to the bathroom. I call up the cook to prepare breakfast and go over the script on how her sessions will go. I glance only occasionally at the monitors as there no need for me to see her shower and such. They’ll be plenty of time to enjoy her body in greater ways soon enough. A short time later, the cook the calls to inform me breakfast is ready. I glance at the monitor and notice that Linda is still in the shower so I have time to take it to her room. I take Linda’s breakfast to her room and then grab the glass and refill it with water. Then I lay out her outfit, the hypnosis leotard with some high heels.

She finally finishes her shower and comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a robe I had in the bathroom, with her hair still wet. She notices the breakfast right away and shows some appreciation with a smile. She immediately grabs it and sitting down in the recliner, she begins eating.

We hope you like it.

“It’s very good,” she nods between bites, “thank you.”

You are most welcome. It’s almost enough protein to get you through today. It’ll be a very good day, as we begin with the project.

“Um, right,” she says, “what’s this project that I’ve been so honored to be a part of?”

It’s one that you are just one of many to be chosen. This project has been ongoing for the past 5 years and thousands of people have been in the exact position you’re in right now and have been returned to their homes to lead better lives than they had before.

“Yeah, sure,” she responds. “If that’s true, then why haven’t I have heard about all those kidnappings?”

A fair question, but not a very informed one. Linda, in this country alone, there are over seventy people declared missing per day. If the news media covered every one of those, they would not have time to provide any other news stories. The only people who know about most kidnappings are those who are directly affected by them. Outside of your friends and family, you are just a statistic.

She ponders that for a bit and realizes that the information makes sense. The statistic I just fed her is something I just made up, but with all the news about human trafficking, it sounds plausible.

“So, wait. You’re saying that as a result of this project, I’m going to have a better life? How’s that?”

As we move forward, you’ll become more aware of the benefits of this project. It’ll all be revealed slowly over time. If we tried to explain the whole thing right now, it’d be too complicated. But I see you’re finished eating. Go ahead and brush your teeth, dry your hair and apply some makeup if you’d like.

She raises her eyebrow. “Makeup? Am I going somewhere?”

No, we have discovered that our female participants have responded better when they feel they are looking their best, and for most part, that includes makeup.

“You’ll find I’m not like most women,” she says and walks out.

She certainly isn’t, and I’ve mentioned how beautiful her face is, her complexion is flawless. I had noticed it once before when I met with her right after she had been running. Talk about stunning. I know there are some women that look decent without makeup, but she was just as gorgeous. It was then that I realized, why I hadn’t noticed before is beyond me, that she normally wore very little makeup at all. Just a touch here and there to accentuate her beauty, but it’s about as unnecessary as doing any touchups to any of Picasso’s works.

While she gets ready, I go to the kitchenette and grab a small glass and fill it with juice. I then put a few drops in the juice. This is a special drug that’ll be used in two ways, for the pre-hypnosis preparation and during the session itself. I go to her room and put the glass on the dresser. Leaving with her plate, I proceed back to the monitor room and see she’s just about finished drying her hair. I settle in for what I know is going to be a bit of a fight when she sees what I have for her to wear. She walks into the room.

So, you’ve showered and eaten, how do you feel?

“Good, actually. I’m a bit nervous about what this project involves, but I feel a bit refreshed.”

Very nice. Well, why don’t you change and then we’ll proceed. Your clothes are right there on the bed for you.

She goes to the bed and picks up the leotard and notices the front. She bends one knee and places her hand on her hip and holds up the leotard towards the TV.

“You’ve GOT to be kidding,” she says.

You know that we are not.

She looks at it closely.

“No bra and I’m wearing this? What a bunch of pervs, you just want to check me out.”

Believe me Linda, if we have wanted to check you out, there were a plenty of opportunities to do so while you slept.

“Did you?”

Of course not. The purpose of this project is to increase the value of your life.

“With this?” she asks, holding up the leotard. “THIS is going to help increase the value of my life.”

Linda, people go through their lives not reaching their potential and not attaining greatness precisely because of the fact that they are restrained by their self-imposed limitations. People would rather reside in their comfort zone and not have a truly fulfilling life because it’s safe. Comfort zones, limitations and boundaries are what keep people from experiencing life as it’s meant to be lived. A portion of this project is to free you from your trappings and return you to a life that is transformed, a life that is extraordinary.

“And wearing this is going to help free me,” she says sarcastically.

We have a system that knows what works with different personalities. It’s a proven system, so you arguing about it will do you no good. If you’d rather not put it on, we can tranq you and put it on for you.

“No, no,” she immediately responds, “I got it. I get the gist. You’re the expert. More like a perv,” she says under her breath.

She’s right. Although I told her that she wasn’t checked out while she slept, she doubts that. However, because I was honest with her yesterday, even about the drug, she is prone to accept what I say as truth. She changes, trying to be discreet, and finishes by stepping into the high heels. Seeing the vision of beauty gets me hard almost instantly, and I take a deep breath imagining how the next few weeks will be. She stands there with her arms covering her breasts, waiting for something to happen.

Put your arms down, Linda.

She slowly complies.

One of the things you’ll learn, Linda, is that expanding your self-created boundaries and easing your self-imposed limitations will propel you to a freer, more impactful way of living your life.

“I still think you just want to leer at me.”

Think what you want, but over the next few weeks, you’ll discover what it’s like to live a more full life. And for the record, I would not be human if I denied the fact that you have a transcendent beauty.

She instinctively goes to cover, but realizes that’s pointless. She stands there, shuffling a bit. Watching her, I’m just in awe of how spectacular she looks. Her body, already a masterpiece, looks astounding in that leotard. It hugs every curve, the heels giving her already-amazing legs just a little bit more. The curve of her ass, the fourth curve, is just enough so that it’s not cartoonishly round, and the fact that the leotard is so tight, I now discover how nice her hip to waist curve is. Her usual clothes hid it well, but that curve, which I had previously thought was just above average, is easily an 8. Although I have others in mind to acquire, she will certainly be my favorite.

There’s a glass of juice there on the dresser. It’s protein based so that should hold you over until dinner tonight. You’re going to need your strength today so please drink it.

She picks it up, and like before, she smells it.

“Is it spiked?”

Yes. With protein. Now be good and cooperate.

Hearing the magic word, cooperate, she knows she has no choice and finishes it in a matter of seconds.

Very good. Now, we’ll first do the color test.

Remembering what happened last night, she says, “Oh great, so that juice was spiked.”

Does it really matter? If it was, you were going to have to drink it anyways.

“So you lied to me.”

No. You asked if it was spiked and I responded that it was, with protein. I just happened to omit that there was something else in it.

“Oh, a lie of omission,” she says. “I see how it works.”

Relax, it’s not going to hurt you. It’s just going to give you a greater ability to focus. So, please sit down and let’s get started.

Clearly upset, she sits down in the recliner and waits.

Same as before, Linda. The crystal will appear on this screen and you name the colors you see. Do you understand?

“I understand,” she says as she rolls her eyes, clearly irritated.

I immediately put the crystal on the screen. The drug that’s in her now acts more quickly, so I don’t have to delay. The crystal, like before, rotates ever so slowly.

She sighs, “Yellow.”

The crystal remains on the color for a few moments and then changes.

“Pink.”

She takes a deep breath. The sight of her breasts rising, in full view through the dark shear material, just about gives me an orgasm.

“Green.”

Her gaze slackens and her eyelids droop. The color changes a few seconds go by before she softly says,

“Red.”

The drug is fast and she’s succumbing to it quickly. The color changes again and she tries to find the strength to both recognize it and say it.

“Uhhhhhh…….purp……..uhhhhh……..purp………….”

The drug has taken effect and she is mesmerized by the crystal. Her eyes, half closed, show no sign of being able to be aware of anything else. Being as hard as a rock, I get up and walk over to her room. Standing next to her, the tremendous urge to straddle her and start pumping is almost overwhelming. Instead, I kneel next to her and whisper in her ear.

“The crystal is all that matters. The crystal makes you feel so relaxed. It feels so good to relax, doesn’t it?”

She slowly nods.

“Yes, it feels so good to look at the crystal and relax. It’s such a nice feeling, looking at the crystal and feeling the relaxation caress your body. You love the way it feels when you look at the crystal, don’t you?”

She slowly nods.

“Your only thought is the crystal, and the more you think about the crystal, the more relaxed you feel. The more relaxed you feel, the more you think about the crystal. You feel yourself going deeper and deeper into a wonderful feeling of relaxation. It feels so good, doesn’t it, Linda?”

She nods and tries to say yes.

“Yes, you love the way it feels. Thinking of the crystal makes you feel so relaxed. The crystal makes you feel very relaxed, and it feels so good. The crystal is all that matters. You don’t want to look away, do you?”

She slowly shakes her head.

“That’s right. The crystal is all that matters because it makes you feel so good, so relaxed. And now it’s making you feel even more relaxed. So relaxed, that you feel yourself floating into a deep relaxation.”

Her eyes are fighting to stay open.

“Yes, you’re feeling so relaxed that you’re feeling drowsy. Say that word after me, drowsy.”

Sleepily looking at the crystal, she softly says, “Drowsy.”

“Yes, and the drowsier you feel, the more you want to look at the crystal. And the more you look at the crystal, the drowsier you feel.”

She’s fighting to keep her eyes open. Each time she slowly blinks, her eyes weakened, wander and then refocus on the crystal which just makes her even more tired.

“Yes, you’re feeling so sleepy and it feels so good, doesn’t it?”

She nods.

“Yes, and you love feeling this good. The crystal makes you feel so good. When you look at the crystal you feel so good, and you don’t want to think of anything else. The crystal is all that matters and you can’t think of anything else. It feels so good. You feel so relaxed, you’re getting so sleepy. Sooooo sleepy. You just want to rest and think of the crystal, don’t you?”

She slowly nods.

“Yes, you’re feeling so sleepy. The crystal feels so good, and you’re so tired, so sleepy. Would you like to sleep?”

Her eyes barely open, she nods.

“Yes, you feel sleepy and when you sleep, you’ll think of only the crystal. Even with your eyes closed, you can see the crystal. Your only thought is of the crystal because it makes you feel soooooo good, soooooo relaxing, soooooooo sleepy. You can rest now, Linda. Sleep.

Her eyes close and her whole body relaxes.

“Yes, sleep. Deep sleep. Nothing else matters. All you can think is of the crystal. The crystal makes you feel sooooo good. You are in a deeeeeeeep sleep, and it feels sooooo good. Deeeeeep sleep.”

I lift her off the recliner and put her over my shoulders as she lets out a sigh.

“Relaxed, asleep. The crystal is all the matters. It feels sooooooo good. You’re sooooo tired. Nothing else matters but the crystal.”

I massage her legs as I carry her to the hypnosis room. This room is spacious and sparsely furnished with a reclining chair in the middle and an apparatus hanging from the ceiling over it. A stand is next to the chair. I lay her in the chair and make sure the crystal that is attached to the stand hangs over the chair. I position it so that by glancing up just a little, she’ll be able to see the crystal clearly. I position a small spotlight so that it shines directly on the crystal. I position the apparatus so that it’s behind the chair and three feet above it with the outlet facing it.

I then go to an adjacent room that has a glass wall so I can see everything in the hypnosis room. Flipping a switch activates the light that shines on the crystal. Grabbing my script and picking up a microphone, I prepare to start giving Linda instructions. She sits in a chair that has small speakers in the headrest so my voice is right in her ears, almost inside her mind. The apparatus above the chair will pump out an aerosol spray of the drug I put in her juice. It’s a derivative of scopolamine, so it makes her both relaxed and highly suggestible. The spray will occur occasionally to keep her in this relaxed state. Using a combination of the drug and hypnosis, over the next few weeks I will condition her to respond automatically to a number of suggestions I give her.

The first order of business is to condition her to go into a trance the moment she sees the crystal. I give her a dose of the spray and I begin instructing her to look at the crystal, to feel how relaxing it feels when she looks at the crystal. I tell her that this nice feeling of relaxation is her place, her place of peace, her place alone. I refer to the feeling she gets when she looks at the crystal as Phase 1, and that she loves being in the phase. All the while she is sleepily looking at the crystal and I tell her to sleep, but still picture the crystal.

“Can you still see the crystal?”

“Yes,” she dreamily responds.

“Very good, and it feels soooo relaxing, doesn’t it.”

She nods.

“The sound of my voice is soooooo soothing. You love listening to my voice, don’t you.”

She nods.

“The crystal is all the matters and you’re so relaxed. It feels so good. You want to look at the crystal.”

She softly says, “Yes.”

“And you need to look at the crystal, don’t you.”

She nods.

“Yes, you want to look at the crystal. Open your eyes and look at the crystal.”

She slowly opens her eyes and stares at the crystal. I dose her with a spray.

“Yes, it feels so good to look at the crystal. Take a deep breath.”

She inhales, her breasts beautifully rise.

“Yes, it feels sooooooooooo good, doesn’t it.”

She slowly nods.

I continue to instill in her the power of the crystal. For hours I have her alternating between staring at the crystal and sleeping. The whole time I’m whispering to her how great it feels, how she enjoys it and how she can’t resist looking at it. For ten hours she’s in this hypnotic state, hearing my voice, enjoying the feeling. For the next few weeks, she is going to be bombarded constantly with the idea that the crystal relaxes her and that my voice soothes her. It’s close to midnight now, so I dose her with four sprays. This will knock her out for a bit, no longer than a half hour, and she’ll then slip into a natural sleep.

I wait for the spray to dissipate and then I go into the room. Standing in front of her while she sleeps, I stand in awe of what I’m viewing. Her beautiful eyes are closed, her breasts slowly rise and fall as she breathes and her legs are sprawled out. The leotard perfectly shows me her clit, and I decide to indulge myself a little. I reach down and touch a slice of heaven, softly and gently at first, and then I start rubbing and tenderly squeezing her. She’s out, so there’s no response, and I know I got to stop. I know me, if I don’t stop soon, I won’t be able to control myself from carefully spreading her legs, getting between them and slowly, but firmly, pushing myself into her.

Stopping the squeezing, I pick her up and put her over my shoulders. All the way back to her room, I’m running my hand up and down her legs, massaging and squeezing her butt. I lay her down on the bed, take off her shoes and cover her up, not before I massage her breasts for a bit. Leaving the room, I go to the monitor room and flip another switch. Inside the headboard of the bed are some speakers. Hitting that switch activates the system that plays a loop of pre-recorded instructions I’m reciting. So all night, while she sleeps, my voice drones on about she loves the crystal, the way she feels when she looks at the crystal, her inability to resist the crystal and her love for the sound of my voice, because it makes her feel good.

That is the strategy. For ten hours a day, she’ll be in the hypnosis room and for another eight hours, she’ll be hearing my voice implant suggestions into her mind. Eighteen hours a day, my voice will be enveloping her thoughts and training her mind to follow every command I give. Day 2 is a success. The beauty part of this programming is that she’ll have no concept of time. When she wakes in the morning, having no windows and no clocks, she won’t know she’s been out for so long. It’s going to throw her a bit when I tell her she’s only been out for a few hours. Yes, it’s all planned out, and everything, so far, has come off without a hitch. Five days like this, and she’ll be totally conditioned to go into a trance when she sees the crystal on her way to being primed to receive ultimate pleasure from me.