The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Menagerie

Part III: A NEW CRYSTAL FOR LINDA

The First Week:

Linda wakes up, and she’s very disoriented. The amount of doses I’ve given her are no longer in her system, but she has been in a state of semi-consciousness for the past eighteen hours and getting up requires a bit of effort. I must say, watching her in this state of not being fully aware and her body weakened gets me quite aroused. Sitting up and swaying, she finally musters the strength to stand. Her legs wobble, and she places her hand on the bed to maintain her balance. I can’t fully explain it, but seeing her like this only wants me to bring her pleasure more.

How are you feeling?

It takes her a few seconds for her to realize the soft tone she hears is the arrival of the next text on the TV monitor.

“Weird,” she answers. “Groggy.”

Yes, it’s just some after effects. It’ll pass relatively quickly.

It starts coming back to her. She says, “Oh yeah, it must’ve been all that protein.”

You must forgive us. It takes us a few times to administer the right amount of “protein” to your body.

“Well, fortunately,” she says, “you’re right. It does happen to pass relatively quickly. So what happened?”

You did very well with the color test. We see in you a great ability to focus, to tune out everything around you. This will be of great benefit when you’re released. You will see an immediate improvement in what situations you deal with and what new ideas you wish to pursue.

“Who says I’m looking to pursue new ideas?”

As I mentioned, after you’ve completed our project, you will feel the difference in a higher quality of life. More often than not, with a release of self-imposed restrictions, comes a greater creativity resulting in new and amazing ideas. The desire to pursue them will only be natural, and your ability to succeed will greatly increase due to your newfound strength.

“I’ll see it when I believe it,” she says. Looks at herself, “I still think you’re just perving on me.”

Think what you want. You will be most surprised to find, one day, that you will be most grateful for going through this project.

“I really doubt it,” she answers.

Time will only tell. Speaking of time, we still have a few hours until dinner. What would you like for dinner?

“Dinner?” she rubs her head, “what time is it?”

The color test lasted about 4 hours and then you dozed off for another two.

“Boy, I feel like I’ve been asleep for hours,” she replies.

That’s what I said. You slept for two hours.

“Ok, more than two,” she says, “that’s what I meant.”

It’s just your body getting used to things. We can have your dinner prepared, but in the meantime, feel free to use the bathroom, and it’d be good for you spend some time on the treadmill.

“I get the sense that’s more than just a suggestion.”

You are most correct. That’s exactly what we’d like you to do. Do you understand?

“Sure,” she shoots back. Thinks about it for a second and says, “Yes, I understand.”

Very good.

She indicates what she’d like for dinner, which I then order down to the cook. It’s morning, but everything that has been presented to Linda tells her that it’s late afternoon. That’ll be routine from here on out. She may be spending eighteen hours a day in a semi-conscious state, but to her, those days will be mere hours.

She goes into the bathroom and I use that time to lay out her workout clothes; yoga pants with one of those workout bras. It’s not too long before she exits the bathroom and notices the clothes on her bed. She changes, still a bit discreetly, but knowing that her breasts have pretty much been exposed for hours, she isn’t as careful covering those. Getting fully ready, she walks over to the other room and gets on the treadmill. The TV monitor clicks on.

Is there any show you’d like to watch?

“How about ‘Mad Men’?” she asks.

For sure.

I click on an episode, and I give her some time doing some things she enjoys, watching one of her favorite programs and running. I spend time admiring her shape as she jogs, but I’ve got a few hours, so I take of other tasks, mapping out my next acquisition, until she finishes. Once she stops the treadmill, I shut off the episode and give her the next instruction.

It’s important in our program that the mind and body are in shape and active. You’re doing great. It’s also important that you feel your best and feel good about the way you present yourself. So, go ahead and relax in the tub if you’d like or just shower, and in keeping with you presenting yourself the best, from now on, every time you shower or bathe, shave and groom and such.

“It sounds a bit like jibberish, but I know, I know, cooperation is the key. I cooperate, I’ll leave soon. I get it.”

Your intelligence is one of the reasons you were picked. It’s the ones with the higher intellect that are able to propel into another level. You’ll be amazed at what you’ll experience as this project progresses.

“I’m looking forward to it,” she says somewhat sarcastically.

She exits the room and enters the bathroom. She draws herself a bubble bath and undresses and sinks into it, letting out a sigh. I’m making sure that every moment that she’s awake, she’s enjoying herself, whether it be running, watching her favorites shows, having what she wants to eat or enjoying a nice long bath. Combining her time of pleasure while she’s conscious and programming her to receive massive pleasure while she’s unconscious, I’ll slowly get her to a point where she won’t want to leave. That’s a tall order, but I have something up my sleeve to convince her that staying is the option she wants the most.

She gets through her bath and shower, and coming back to her, she finds her food ready for her, which she eats and enjoys it. I place another one of her shows on the TV while she eats and then instruct her to get ready. While she goes to the bathroom to put on her makeup, I set out her “protein” drink for her. And once she returns, her outfit is ready for her, so she changes, and then she’s given the instruction to drink and she sits to begin the color test. Just like before, she goes under quickly, and just like before, I enter and begin whispering in her ear. Putting her in a relaxed sleep, I put her over my shoulder and carry her to the hypnosis room.

Spraying her with a dose, I commence with her hypnosis, and get her more and more programmed to focus on the crystal and relaxed. Another eight hours of dosing her, having her look at the crystal and having her sleep. After the eight hours pass, I dose her with four sprays and knock her out and then carry her to her room. Laying her down on her bed, I pull the leotard off her shoulders and spend some quality minutes sucking on her breasts. I don’t have much time, because the drug will wear off and she’ll sink into a natural sleep, but she’ll sure to awaken from that if she feels my lips on her breasts. Not fully satisfied, but feeling very good, I put the leotard back in place, take off her shoes and cover her. She sleeps through the night with her voice in her ear.

The next few days, the routine remains the same. When she wakes, I keep her off-balanced with the suggestion that time is not moving as quick as she may suspect. By the fourth day, I start cutting back on her dosage. Her “protein” drink isn’t as spiked and yet she fades into a hypnotic sleep during the color test, and I’ve diluted the spray a bit, but her response to the eight hours of crystal watching and sleeping remains the same.

On the fifth day, while she sleeps through the night, I add to the recording that she loves the sound of my voice and that she will do anything my voice commands of her. I also change tactics a bit and begin strengthening her desire to focus on the crystal. Giving her instruction that when she sees the crystal, all she wants to do is to look at it and think of nothing else. On this day, in the hypnosis room, I begin to have her repeating my instructions.

“The crystal is all that matters to you,” I tell her.

“The crystal is all that matters to me,” she responds.

“You love looking at the crystal,” I instruct her.

“I love looking at the crystal,” she says.

“You love the sound of my voice,” I say.

“I love the sound of your voice,” she repeats.

“You will obey my voice.”

“I will obey your voice.”

“You want to obey my voice.”

“I want to obey your voice.”

“You need to obey my voice.”

“I need to obey your voice.”

“The crystal is all that matters to you.”

“The crystal is all that matters to me.”

For eight hours I have her gazing at the crystal, spraying her only occasionally and from time to time, I’ll walk into the room and wave my hand in front of her face. There is no response as she is totally enraptured with the crystal. Her awareness to her surroundings is totally non-existent as her focus is solely on the crystal. I’m certain that should I begin to massage her breasts, she would not even be aware of what’s happening. I don’t test. There’s no need. I’m getting my recommended daily allowance of mouth to breast action. A large majority of her hypnosis time is spent staring at the crystal, repeating my instructions. There’s a small amount of time when she’s in a hypnotic sleep.

On the seventh day of her sessions, the dosage she receives is almost non-existent, but she is just as suggestible as I’ve programmed her. She is just about conditioned to go into a hypnotic trance whenever she sees the crystal. The conditioning will continue as long as she’s here, but it’s time to go to the next phase.

The Next Crystal:

The routine of her getting up each morning, getting ready, exercising and eating continues for the whole week, and her concept of time is shattered. Each morning, I provide a different kind of meal, changing up between breakfast, lunch and dinner. She has no idea how long she’s sleeping, and the way I’ve directed her mindset, she tends to think she’s been with me for three days. She does sense that’s not right, and brings it up once in a while, but I assure her that she need not worry about time. She tries to debate it, but I change the subject and give her the next instruction, to which she verbally replies that she understands.

There are two more crystals to introduce to her. Now that I’ve conditioned her to go into a trance whenever she sees the clear crystal, it’s time to bring in the next one. I’m excited for these next two. The first one was to prepare her, but these two are for both of us.

I’ve just finished the color test with her. After whispering in her ear, I see that she’s resting comfortably and I lift her up and put her over my shoulder and carry her to the hypnosis room. Placing her in the chair, I remove the first crystal, the “key” as I’ve called it. This whole time I’ve instilled in her the notion that this crystal is the key to opening the door to Phase 1, her place. This place of relaxation and peace, and place that is hers alone, and one that she loves being in. I put away the “key” for a bit and place another crystal on the stand. This one is smaller and pinkish in color.

Going back to my “control” room I dose her with a spray.

“Linda, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she slowly and softly responds.

“You love the sound of my voice, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want to obey my voice.”

“I want to obey your voice,” she automatically repeats.

“Yes, it feels so good to obey my voice, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“In a few moments, I’m going to have you open your eyes. This time, however, you will see a different crystal. You will enjoy looking at this crystal. You will love looking at this crystal. And you will notice that looking at this crystal will make you feel sleepy, very sleepy. Your only desire will be to look at the crystal, and your only feeling will be one of sleepiness. The more you look at the crystal, the sleepier you will feel, and the sleepier you feel, the more you will want to look at the crystal. You will not sleep until I instruct you to sleep. No matter how sleepy you are, you will want to look at the crystal and sleep only when I tell you to. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“How will this crystal make you feel?”

“Sleepy.”

“Yes, very sleepy.”

“Very,” she responds.

“Very good. Now, go ahead, open your eyes and look at the sleep crystal.”

She opens her eyes and stares at the crystal. The effects are immediate. She gazes at the crystal and drowsiness is enveloping her.

“How does the crystal make you feel?” I ask

A few moments pass. “Sleepy,” she says.

“Yes, you want to look at the sleep crystal, but you’re soooooo drowsy.”

Her eyes, half-open, are transfixed on the crystal. Her blinking is slow and often. She closes her eyes for a few seconds, and when she opens them, her eyes are rolling all over the place, and they refocus on the crystal.

“It’s such a great feeling, to feel sooooooo sleepy. Yes, take a deep breath.”

She inhales deeply, her breasts rise beautifully, and she sighs as she exhales. She’s making every effort to keep her eyes open.

“Yes, you feel soooooo sleepy, but you want to look at the crystal. And you will not sleep until I instruct you to sleep. Do you understand?”

Her eyes, weakened, wander as she tries to focus and keep them open. “I understand.”

“How do you feel?”

Slowly, with great effort, she says, “Sleepy.”

“The sleep crystal makes you feel soooo drowsy. You’re so sleepy, and you want to keep looking at it.”

Fighting her sleepiness, she stares at the crystal.

“You’re sooooo sleepy. You want to look at the crystal. You’re soooooo sleepy. You want to look at the crystal.”

She’s fighting hard to keep her eyes open.

“Take a deep breath.”

She inhales and she begins to exhale, I give her the command.

“Sleep.”

She drifts into a deep sleep. I instruct her that all she thinks about is the sleep crystal and that it just puts her into a deeper sleep.

“Deeper and deeper. More relaxing and more fulfilling. Sooooo sleepy, sooooo deep, soooo good.”

I repeat those instructions for fifteen minutes, and then I command her to look at the crystal again. She responds and we go through the same process. She stares at the crystal through such heavy eyelids, her weakened eyes dazed and her blinks so long, her entire posture has me fully enlarged. She repeats everything I tell her to repeat, she responds exactly as I instruct her, her beauty and her vulnerability have me anxious to mount her. Having this beauty under my control for a week and not pushing myself into her has been a massive exercise in self-control, but I know the time is nearing. It’s not here yet, but I know it won’t be long before she’s straddling me, as I whisper instructions to her while she squeals my name in pure delight, only to have her collapse in my arms as I erupt inside her. Yes, I’m close. Very close.

Halfway through our session, I add another element. This element will be a lot of fun in the future, so I’ve been waiting impatiently to get to this part. Giving her another spray, I wait until it dissipates, and I enter the room and sit next to her. In my hand are two elements that will be utilized soon. I have her look at the crystal. She obeys and, fighting the sleepiness, she stares at the crystal.

“You’ll sleep only when I command you to, won’t you?” I whisper in her ear.

She nods slightly and whispers, “Yes.”

“You love the sound of my voice, don’t you?”

Another slight nod and another positive response.

For another fifteen minutes I have her fighting the effect of the crystal while I whisper instructions into her ear. Then, finally, for her, I allow her to relax and sleep. She drifts into her relaxation, and it’s now time to add to her training. In my hand is a large bottle of rare cologne and a handkerchief, hankie for short. I pump a few sprays into the hankie, and then whisper to her.

“You love looking at the sleep crystal. The sleep crystal makes you feel sooooo sleepy, sooooo drowsy. It’s such a nice, relaxing sleep. Now the sleep crystal has an aroma, a very pleasant smell that is experienced when your only thought is on the crystal. When you smell this aroma, it puts you deeper and deeper into a pleasant sleep, a relaxing sleep.”

I put the hankie close to her face, an inch from her lips and nose.

“Smelling the aroma makes you think only of the crystal, makes you feel so drowsy, and embraces you in a nice, warm, relaxing sleep. The aroma is of the crystal. This smell makes you feel so sleepy, and it feels so good.

I pump another few sprays into the hankie and hold it close to her again.

“Yes, smell the aroma of the sleep crystal. You love the smell, it makes you so sleepy thinking only of the crystal. It pulls you into a deeper, more relaxing sleep. It feels so good.”

I continue instructing her that the aroma comes from the crystal and that it pulls her into a deeper sleep. Another fifteen minutes of this and then getting behind her, I instruct her to open her eyes and look at the crystal. I’m not totally behind her, so I can see her struggling to remain awake. If she turned her head, she would see me and definitely recognize me, but she is too entranced by the crystal, and she is too tired to do anything but try to keep looking at the crystal. For ten minutes I continue with her in this manner. She fights to stay awake and I pump the spray into the hankie.

“Take a deep breath,” I tell her.

She begins to exhale, and as she does, I hold the hankie to her face. Her eyes glaze over, her lids droop.

“That’s right. Sleep,” I command.

Her eyes close and she sighs as she relaxed even further in the chair. I sit next to her, holding the hankie near her face and spend the next ten minutes getting her accustomed to the smell and the way it makes her sleepy.

I repeat this process. Ten minutes of her smelling the cologne, fifteen minutes of her looking at the crystal. This lasts for seven hours. She is responding perfectly. It doesn’t take more than a few seconds for her to smell the “aroma of the crystal” for her to doze off into sleep.

The last hour, I change crystals and have her stare at the “key” for the whole hour. The whole time is spent instructing her that her only focus is the crystal, that nothing else matters, that she loves my voice and will obey whatever instruction I give her.

I go back into the control room and dose her with four sprays. Her eyes close and she’s out. I go back into the room and kiss her gently on the lips. Making my way down, I rub my face against her shear leotard-covered breasts. Just feeling those majestic mounds move as I nestle against them, feeling the material pressed against my face, almost makes me orgasm. Spending a few moments there, I travel down and, running my hands up her legs, starting at the calves and moving up to her thighs, I bring by face down to where her clit is, those lips that’ll be juicy soon. Curling my lips over my teeth, I begin to gently bite on her. My tongue wanting to come out, but knowing she is protected by the leotard, I resign myself, for now, to enjoying how it feels to have her lips in my mouth. She’ll wake soon, so it’s time to take her to her room. As much as I love the way she feels over my shoulder, this time I pick her up in my arms. I walk back to her room, admiring the way she looks and appreciating the way she feels.

Laying her down in the bed, I do my daily routine of sucking on her breasts for a bit, then, taking off her shoes, I cover her up. Going back to the monitor room, I start the audio. This one has some additions that include her automatic reaction to looking at the sleep crystal, the aroma of the sleep crystal putting her into a deep sleep and how much she enjoys this whole procedure. Continuing to reinforce the notion that she loves the sound of my voice, that she wants to obey whatever I command and that whenever she sees the “key” she will focus on only that and nothing else, she is getting another ten hours of my instruction.

“Rest easy, my dear,” I tell the monitor, “you’re that much closer to receiving ultimate pleasure.” This next week will be all about conditioning her to sleep whenever I want. Yes, sleep well, you amazing beauty, your time of being thoroughly satisfied is near.