The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Menagerie

Part IV: LINDA’S ULTIMATE PLEASURE

And so the second week routine was the same as the first. In the morning, she wakes up and quite disoriented, and I feed her the information that only a few hours have passed since she’s been conscious. The sessions are going amazingly. Once she’s done running, bathing, eating and getting into her “hypnosis outfit,” I have her drink the “protein” drink, which is now nothing but juice and she automatically sits down and waits for the color test. You might think that this is happening rather quickly, and if it had been just the pure hypnosis, you’d be right. The doses, both in spiking her drink and in aerosol form, made her very open to suggestion, and so with the eight hours a day of constant hypnosis and the ten hours of night of constant instruction, it hasn’t taken that long to program her.

The additional thing to keep in mind, that helps tremendously, is the fact that she has been programmed to enjoy feeling hypnotized. I’ve instructed her that the trance she goes into is her place, and hers alone. It provides her a great feeling of relaxation and peace, so it has become second nature for her to go into “Phase 1” when she sees the crystal. By day three of the second week, I test how programmed she is. She has just finished getting into her hypnosis outfit and I chime in.

It’s day 6 of your time here. Has it been somewhat pleasant?

She thinks for a few seconds and says, “It hasn’t been that bad, although I’m still not sure what this whole thing is about.”

Well, tell us what you’ve experienced so far.

“As far as I can tell, I’ve spent my time here, eating, running, bathing and sleeping. This is the project that’s supposed to change my life?”

The first week is more for preparation, to gauge how you cooperate and to see how you adjust to your situation. We’ve tried to make you as comfortable as possible. Considering the situation, has everything been to your liking?

“I’ll admit that, considering the situation, it hasn’t been that bad.”

We’re glad you’ve been enjoying yourself.

“I wouldn’t go that far, and besides….”

She immediately stopped. Why? Because in the middle of her sentence, I put the crystal on the screen. Everything that she had been doing, thinking about, or was planning on saying disappeared from her mind and the crystal became her one thought. She stared, eyes glazed over and, except for the occasional blink, all her movement has stopped. Seeing her reaction from my control room, I get up and walk to her room. Entering, I stand next to her and begin whispering in her ear.

“The crystal is all that matters to you.”

“The crystal is all that matters to me,” she repeats.

“You love the sound of my voice.”

“I love the sound of your voice.”

I repeat my instructions for five minutes and then I instruct her that I will count back from 10, and that she will get more and more relaxed as I get closer to 1. I tell her that when I reach 1, her whole body will relax and I’ll put her over my shoulder as she thinks about nothing but the crystal.

I start counting back from 10, and her eyes start getting very heavy. At 6, I stand in front of her, at just the right time as her knees begin to weaken. It’s amazing. I’m standing right in front of her. She is totally entranced by the crystal, because if she just moved her eyes just a little bit, she would be staring straight at me. Instead, she gets weaker and weaker, until I hit 1 and I bend down as she slumps over my shoulder. I immediately carry her to the hypnosis room and go into the control room and dose her.

The rest of the session is the same as it has been this week. I’m instilling in her the sleep crystal and its aroma. On day seven of this second week, only fourteen days since I first grabbed her, I change things once again. Just like before, this happens as she’s already in her hypnosis outfit, and it’s moments before her session.

I notice you’ve been more comfortable with what you’re wearing.

“I’m not sure if it’s comfort,” she responds. “It’s just that I know there’s cameras everywhere, so I don’t know if it’s really worth it.”

It’s been a freeing process, because it’s obvious you don’t even think about it anymore.

“Yes, I get to expose myself, I feel so free,” she says sarcastically.

It’ll all make sense soon enough. We’ll be moving forward with the project in just a few minutes, but in the meantime, please remain standing.

“Why?” she asks suspiciously.

Not all questions will be answered in the time you desire, but they will be answered at the appropriate time.

She rolls her eyes and obediently stands there. As much as I’ve been with her and have tasted her, I sit there for a bit and just admire the way she looks, especially in that outfit. In her heels, her legs look even more spectacular and the way the leotard just clings to her body is a glorious sight to behold.

I can look at her all day, but there’s so much more to do. On the TV, I put up the sleep crystal, and she looks at it and takes a deep breath. She watches it and her eyes get tired. My programming has worked as she is slowly succumbing to the power of the crystal. She gets more and more drowsy, and it’s not long before her knees start to weaken. Sure enough, her body starts relaxing more and more, and her knees gently buckle as she slowly sinks to the ground. Kneeling on the ground, she drowsily looks at the crystal. I pour the cologne into the hankie and run over to her room. I enter, and she’s kneeling there, totally unaware of anything around her. I kneel behind her and hold the hankie to her face.

“Take a deep breath,” I tell her.

She does and, with a small sigh, she collapses in my arms. I hold her there for a few seconds with the hankie over her face. Beautiful, she has responded perfectly to her sessions. I pick her up in my arms and carry her to the hypnosis room and dose her. I spend the next few days doing the exact same thing. Having her programmed with the first two crystals, it’s time to show her the next one, and is she going to love it.

The Teardrop Crystal:

It’s time, at least for her. My time will come just a bit later, but her time will provide me much pleasure so I’m glad that it’s now her time.

The first change is her outfit, and she is pleasantly surprised that it covers her whole body. This number is a one-piece outfit that is a mini-skirt and zips up in the front the whole way through. She puts it on and kind of examines how it looks on her. She tries to pull down the skirt a bit, as she notices that describing it as mini is not an understatement. It looks amazing on her, and it’s time to continue so I show the sleep crystal and she responds immediately. The moment I put it on the screen, I get up and head towards her room with the hankie. She’s not kneeling yet when I enter the room, but it doesn’t matter. I stand behind her, put my arm around her waist and press the hankie against her lips. She crumples in my arms and I carry her to the hypnosis room. I dose her so that she’s ready for the next crystal.

“Linda, you love the way this feels, don’t you?”

A slight smile crosses her face as she nods.

“And you love the sound of my voice, don’t you?”

The same response.

“You love feeling good, don’t you?”

The same smile as she says, “Yes.”

“Yes, and you love that I make you feel good, don’t you?”

“Hmmmmm, yes.”

“And you want me to make you feel even better, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You deserve to feel good. You deserve to feel great. I want to make you feel great. You want me to make you feel great, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“If you want me to make you feel good, say ‘make me feel good.’”

“Make me feel good.”

“Yes, I’m going to make you feel very good. In a few moments, I will make you feel very good. Before I do, I want you to do something.”

Here’s where my knowledge of her comes into place. Previous to capturing her, I had been able to spend some decent time with her alone, outside of our usual weekly social gathering. Knowing she has a great interest in interior design, I, being an architect, invited her to spend some time with me working on a special project. The special project was a house I had in mind to design, but taking into account the way it was going to be decorated was going to influence how it would be designed. So, I invited her to give ideas on the décor as I designed the house. Gladly accepting, she met me many times to share our passion. I had noticed that greatly admired my talent, which could be leading to some attraction. I could be wrong, but it was time to find out about that.

“I’m going to ask you a few questions, and I want you to answer honestly. I make you feel so good, so you do want to be honest with me, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Tell me. Do you know any architects?”

She nods.

“What’s his name?”

“Kyle.”

“Do you admire Kyle’s talents?”

“Yes.”

Here comes the big one.

“Is there a part of you that’s attracted to Kyle?”

A pause, but she finally admits, “Yes.”

“Is there a part of you that wishes you were with him?”

A shorter pause. “Yes.”

“My voice makes you feel so good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” she says, smiling.

I give her another dose.

“I want you to think of Kyle when you hear my voice. It’s Kyle speaking to you. Does that make you feel even better?”

Her smile gets bigger. “Hmmmm, yes.”

“Kyle loves making you feel good. If Kyle makes you feel good, say, “Kyle makes me feel good.”

Her hips begin to swivel a bit. “Kyle makes me feel good.”

“Very good,” I say.

“Very good,” she repeats.

“Now in a few moments, you’ll open your eyes. You’ll see a different crystal. Looking at this crystal will make you feel amazing. When you look at this crystal, your whole body will be more sensitive. Looking at this crystal, your body will feel so great when it’s touched. And as my voice makes you feel soooo good, you only want to be touched by me. Who am I?”

“Kyle.”

“And whose touch do you need?”

“Yours.”

“Yes, you need my touch, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

I give her another dose.

“Look at the crystal, Linda.”

She opens her eyes and stares at the crystal. When she does, she immediately closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and sighs. As she does, her back arches just a bit. Her eyes open back up and stare into the crystal.

“Yes, looking at the crystal makes you feel so good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” she says as her hips begin moving a bit.

“And you want so much for me to touch you, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says longingly.

“If you need me to touch you, say my name.”

“Kyle,” she says without hesitation.

Hard as a rock, I get up and go into the room. I stand there for a brief moment, admiring this entranced beauty stare at the crystal and getting aroused. I approach her.

“Linda. You need to feel Kyle’s hands on your thighs, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Kyle makes you feel so good, and his hands on your inner thighs is all you want right now.”

“Yes.”

“When you feel his hands, you are going to feel so good, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she says as her hips begin thrusting more.

“When you feel Kyle’s hands on you, you will want to orgasm, won’t you?”

“Yes,” she says, breathlessly.

“Linda, you will not orgasm, until I say. Again, you will not orgasm until I say. Do you understand?”

“I understand,” she says as she begins to moan.

“No matter how much you want, you’ll only orgasm when I whisper in your ear and say ‘Now.’ Do you understand?”

“I understand,” she says as her breathing gets shorter.

“If you want me to touch you now, say my name.”

“Kyle,” she says quickly.

“Say it again,” I tell her.

“Kyle,” she says with a slight whimper.

I kneel before her and gently place my hands on her inner thighs. She sighs heavily as her hips begin to thrust.

“Yes, it feels so good,” I say as I massage her thighs. Gently, yet firmly, I run my hands up and down her thighs, getting ever closer to her lips. Her breathing is short, as she sighs and moans, as I delicately squeeze her thighs.

“Oh, it feels so good,” she whispers.

“Yes, it feels even better when you say my name.”

“Oh, Kyle,” she says, “Oh, Kyle.”

“Yes, it feels so good, you want to orgasm, don’t you?”

Her body is tense, her breathing is quick and short, she answers, “Oh, yes.”

“Not until I say. Do you understand?”

“I understand,” she whimpers.

“But you want to orgasm, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she moans.

“And it’s getting stronger,” I say as I continue to move my hands up and down her thighs, getting achingly close to her lips. Every time I get near to her lips, she moves her hips to try to position herself for me to touch her there. I tease her by pulling back when she does.

“Yes,” she whispers.

“And stronger. You need to orgasm, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says quickly.

“The feeling’s getting stronger and stronger,” I say as I massage her thighs, squeezing intermittently.

“Yes,” she almost screams.

“If you want to orgasm, say, ‘Kyle, please.’”

“Kyle, please,” she says as she’s panting.

“Say it like you really need to orgasm.”

“Kyle, please, she yells while moaning.

My hands firmly grip her thighs and gently squeezing, I lean into her and whisper in her ear. “Now,” I whisper.

And it happens. Her body begins thrusting, as she pants and lets out some of the sweetest sounds I’ve heard. At this very moment, the sounds she’s making are majestic music, as I continue to treat her body as a magnificent instrument.

“Now,” I whisper again, and it sends shivers through her body as she begins to rock back and forth.

“It feels even better when you say my name,” I whisper to her.

“Oh Kyle,” she screams, “Kyle.”

“Yes, just for you Linda. All for you.”

Rocking back and forth, twisting and thrusting, her eyes are rolled up under half-closed lids, as she basks in the pleasure.

I give her a few more moments, and then I pick up the cologne-filled hankie and as she’s taking a deep breath, I hold it over her mouth.

Her eyes open a bit and she sighs.

“Yes, the sleep crystal. Soooooo tired.”

Her orgasm gets cut just a bit short as her body relaxes and, moaning softly, she drifts into a deep sleep. I’m on the verge of an orgasm myself, but, with great difficulty, I go back into the control room and dose her. It’s time for her to spend the next 30 minutes hearing how great I make her feel. She is dazing in a blissful state of pleasure, while being bombarded with constant messages of how Kyle makes her feel good, how the sleep crystal makes her sleepy, how Phase 1 is her place, how she wants to obey my voice, how the crystal is all that matters and how much she needs Kyle to make her feel good. I’m reinforcing everything she’s learned so far, instilling in her an automatic response to what I present to her. Targeting four of the five senses she experiences, I have her enraptured in a place of euphoria. She hears my voice, she sees the crystal, she smells the cologne and she feels my hands, she is getting the full treatment, and she’s enjoying it immensely.

After 30 minutes, I dose her and then walk into the room. It’s time to give her another orgasm.

“Linda, you love the way I make you feel, don’t you?”

Her smile can’t get much bigger, as she says, “Yes.”

I stand right in front of her and slowly pull the zipper down on her dress. As I unzip the dress down below her navel, her breasts slowly spill out and expose themselves. She is all ready for me as her nipples are already hardened.

“Linda, you need me to touch you, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she purrs.

“If you want me to touch you, say, ‘Kyle, touch me.’”

“Kyle, touch me,” she pleads.

“Look at the crystal.”

She complies and stares at the crystal.

“Your whole body feels so good right now, and you need to feel my touch. Your whole body feels great, and feeling my touch will make you feel even better, won’t it?”

She is already thrusting her hips as she says, “Yes.”

“Linda, you need to feel my hands on your breasts. That’s where you need to me to touch you. You need to feel it feels to have your breasts in my hands, don’t you?”

She’s panting as she closes her eyes and arching her back, she says, “Yes.”

“That’s all you want right now. That’s all you need, to feel my hands caress your breasts, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says, as she begins moaning.

“And no matter how good it feels, you won’t orgasm until I say, right?”

“Yes.”

“Do you understand?”

“I understand,” she whispers.

As many times as I’ve touched and sucked on her breasts, this is what I’ve been waiting for, to massage her breasts when she can feel me. So, I reach out my hand, and placing it just under her right breast, I carefully cup it and softly squeeze her. She inhales deeply and lets out the most amazing sigh I’ve ever heard.

“Yes, just for you Linda. Just for you. And I know you want you to orgasm, don’t you?”

She nods as if her power of speech has left her.

I continue to gently squeeze her, pumping her in sporadic intervals. My other hand reaches to her left breast, and placing it right over it, I slowly lower my hand onto her, making sure her nipple goes between my index and middle finger. She gasps and purrs as I massage her left breast and gently squeeze her right. I continue to massage her as I see her need to orgasm grow.

“Yes, you want to orgasm, don’t you?”

“Uh huh,” she says quickly.

“This time you’ll only orgasm when you feel my lips on your breast.”

“Oooooh,” she moans.

“Yes, you can’t wait to feel my soft lips on your breast. You need to feel my lips on you. You need to feel me suck on you now, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she screams.

“More,” I say.

“Yes….Yes……Yes…” she screams.

“Just for you Linda,” I say and I lean in.

My lips meet her right breast, and her body begins rocking wildly as she is engulfed in the throes of pleasure. Opening my mouth as wide as I can so that I can cover more of her breast my tongue swirls around her areola. She screams my name as I continue swirl my tongue around and that licking up, I flick her nipple. Her hands, that were clenching the chair, now begin stroking my neck and pushing my head further into her breasts.

I continue to lick, kiss, suck and squeeze as she dances to her orgasmic rhythm, and just as she is just about done, I brink the hankie to her lips. She inhales deeply, her eyes glaze over and slowly close as her body totally relaxes. Her hands, that were strongly pushing my face into her breast, weaken and drop down to her sides, and with her breast still my mouth, looking up and seeing her overcome by the sleep crystal, well, that just does it for me. Having been rock hard this whole session, I can’t control myself and I erupt. Totally not ready for this, I’m shooting cum all inside my pants as I strengthen my lips on her breast. She may be out, but she’s definitely feeling it because her nipple stays as hard as ever.

Exhausted and finished, I get up and stumble to the control room, where I dose her first and then hit the button that plays the loop of my instructions to her. I spend the next hour, showering and cleaning up and recovering my strength. By the time I’m done, I’m ready to give her some more pleasure.

Going back into the control room, I give her another dose and reapply some cologne to the hankie and go back to where she sits, sleeping peacefully.

“Linda, who makes you feel great?”

“Hmmmm,” she smiles, “Kyle.”

“Yes, Kyle loves making you feel great. You need Kyle to make you feel great, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Look at the crystal.”

She opens her eyes, and looking at the crystal, her hips swivel a bit.

“Your body feels so good right now and you love the way my hands feel on your thighs. But I know you wanted my hands to move higher. I know you need my hands on your lips. Don’t you?”

She takes a deep breath and says, “Yes.” Her hips begin rocking back and forth.

“Yes, you need to feel my hands on your lips. You need to feel Kyle make you feel good, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she whimpers.

“Kyle wants to make you feel great. When you feel his fingers on your lips, you will want to orgasm. You will want to feel the greatest orgasm you’ve ever felt, don’t you?”

“Please.”

“Yes. The moment I touch you, you’ll want to orgasm. But you won’t, until I say you can. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

And so, knowing she is primed for me, I reach down and place my hand on her calf and begin to climb up her leg. Gently squeezing her thigh as I move up, my fingers delicately reach her lips, and she gasps. Slowly stroking and lightly tapping, I whisper how it’s all for her as she tenses up and is ready to explode. Sensing her readiness, I begin to really stroke her, up and down, circling and squeezing as she is in tears, wanting the orgasm to come.

“You need to orgasm, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she cries.

“You need to come now, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want to come for me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she whimpers.

“When you feel my finger push inside you, you’ll come for me, won’t you?”

Her back arches as she grips onto the chair and screams that yes, she’ll come for me.

“Who do you want to come for?”

“You,” she says breathlessly.

“Who am I?”

“Kyle,” she screams.

“Yes, who do you want to come for?”

“Kyle,” she says again.

“Then come for me,” I say, as I push my finger into her. Her body reacts as if I’ve given her a shock as she is twisting and turning, going back and forth between screaming and whimpering. I continue to pump my finger into her, as deep as I can go and rubbing her. Pulling out and pushing in, my finger is wet with her juices and pushing deep into her, I rest my hand on her outer lips and strengthen my grip just a bit. Her lips in the palm of my hand with my finger deep inside her, I whisper to her that this is all for her, and that only I can make her feel this good.

Her breathing is short, and it seems she’s about to pass out from exhaustion. Keeping my finger inside her and continuing to pull it in and out of her, I hold the hankie to her face and her head relaxes, her legs relax and she drifts into a blissful sleep. I continue to pump my finger for a few moments more and then, satisfied that she’s had enough, I pull out and kiss her neck.

“You belong to me,” I whisper.

She sighs. I admire her for a few moments and leave the room. The day is still young. There are plenty more orgasms for her to have. By the end of the night, there will be no need to dose her. She’ll be so worn out, I could carry her back to her room without any sprays. The next five hours will be just as good, if not better. I’ll leave that to the next chapter.