The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MY SEX SLAVE

by Mountain Man

Chapter 1—First Meeting

When the blonde got on the bus, I knew instantly that the time had arrived to live out one of my fantasies. She was a knockout—shoulder-length blonde hair, baby-blue eyes, a sweet, innocent-looking face, and a lush body clad in a frilly blouse, a stylish jacket and a short skirt. Although she seemed confident and friendly, there was something slightly submissive about her manner that told me she was a likely candidate for becoming my sex slave.

The bus was mostly empty. I was sitting alone in the last row and several rows in front of me were unoccupied. I caught her eye as she walked along the aisle, and to my delight, she came to the back of the bus and asked if she might join me.

“I hate sitting alone on the bus, and you look like someone nice to talk to.”

For years I’ve had a fantasy of hypnotizing and having sex with a stranger; a beautiful woman who I’d seduce with no conscious awareness on her part. This lovely stranger seemed like a good possibility.

She introduced herself as Susan. We exchanged some small talk, and after several minutes, I decided to test her suggestibility.

“Its a bit warm in here, isn’t it? I’m glad that I’m only wearing a short-sleeve shirt.”

In fact, the busses are all temperature-controlled at 68 degrees.

“You’re right, I am warm. I think I’ll take off my jacket.”

As Susan removed her jacket, I knew that she was very suggestible, and should make a good subject for hypnosis. I decided to proceed with my plan.

“You have the most beautiful blue eyes I’ve ever seen,” I said.

She blushed, and lowered her head.

“I don’t mean to embarrass you, but you really do have a lovely deep blue to your eyes. Would you let me look at them?”

She shyly raised her eyes and looked at me.

“Yes, they remind me of the sea in the Carribbean. As I look at the blue of your eyes, I can see the beautiful blue of the ocean against the clean white sand of a small island. The sun is warm and pleasant, and the sea laps gently at the shore. Can you imagine it?”

She nodded in agreement.

“I love to imagine that I’m in beautiful places. Would you like to come with me on an imaginary journey to an island paradise?”

Again she nodded. Her eyes were gazing into mine, and her expression had become a bit distant. I continued to talk in a low and gentle tone.

“We’re lying on warm sand next to lovely blue water. The sound of the waves is soothing, the sun is gentle and warm. The water washes against the shore, in and out, in and out. I can see a small boat bobbing on the waves near the horizon. The boat rocks gently with the waves, up and down, up and down, up and down. The beach is so warm and relaxing. Its delightful to just rest quietly and soak in the gentle relaxation.”

As I painted a verbal picture intended to relax her and open her to suggestion, I noted her gaze becoming glassy. Her eyelids were slowly beginning to lower.

“Its so nice to rest in the warm soft sand. The sound of the sea is soothing, gentle, relaxing. Its such a lovely drowsy feeling, the warm sun, the soft sand, the quiet waves. It would be so nice to rest your eyes. To just let them gently close, to relax, to sleep.”

By now, her eyes were half closed, and her body was becoming very relaxed. I continued my suggestions.

“Its so nice to relax, to sleep. To let your heavy eyes fall and close. To enter a gentle, soothing sleep. Deep asleep. Deeper and deeper with each breath. Deeper and deeper. Its so nice to sleep, a deep and heavy sleep. You hear nothing but my voice, and nothing will awaken you until I awaken you.”

Her eyes were closed and her head had slumped forward onto her chest. It was obvious that she was now in a hypnotic trance. The time had come to test the depth of that trance and the extent to which she’d respond to my suggestions.

“It’s midday now and the sun is bright and hot. You’re all alone on the beach and would like to do some sunbathing. Since there’s no one else on the beach, it would be alright to remove your clothing. Go ahead and take your blouse off so that you can get some sun on your chest”

The sleeping girl immediately began to unbutton her blouse. To my delight, she wasn’t wearing a bra. When she had unbuttoned all the buttons down to her skirt, I told her to stop. Although her blouse was tucked into her skirt and her breasts were still covered, there was a line of bare skin starting at her neck, running between her breasts, and continuing down below her navel. I gave her my next command.

“You’d like me to massage your breasts. It would feel very nice to have your breasts and nipples rubbed.”

With that I slipped a hand into her open blouse and cupped a breast. Her tit was firm under my hand and very full. I gently rubbed it, delighting in the feel of the soft flesh. I continued my suggestions.

“The feel of my hand on your breast is very enjoyable. In fact, its turning you on, getting you hot.”

With that, her nipple instantly stiffened beneath my palm. Her breathing became deeper and more rapid. As I continued to massage her hardened breast, she began slowly moving against the seat, and a low moan escaped her now-parted lips. Moving my hand down from her breast, I slid over her smooth stomach and slipped under the waist band of her skirt and panties. Her fur was soft and silky. Sliding lower, I felt the moist folds of her pussy. Her cunt was juicy and her opening was receptive to my probing finger. As I pushed into her, she continued squirming and her moans were becoming louder. Realizing that this was getting out of hand (so to speak) for a public bus, I decided it was time to move the pleasurable playing to somewhere else. I had some things I wanted to try with my newly-found sex slave that required more privacy. I removed my hand from her pussy and told her that some people were coming down the beach and that she needed to fasten her clothing. When she’d finished buttoning her blouse, I gave her a set of post-hypnotic commands.

“When I count to three, you will awaken. You will have no memory of anything that happened when you were asleep, and will not even realize that you’ve been sleeping. All you will remember is having an enjoyable conversation with me. In fact, you will have enjoyed the conversation so much, that when I suggest that we go to my apartment, you will happily agree. Any time in the future, Susan, that I touch your cheek and say the words ‘deep, deep asleep’ you will close your eyes and go into a deep sleep like the one you’re in now. While you’re asleep you will listen to my voice and will obey any command that I give you. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she replied sleepily.

“Furthermore, whenever you’re asleep you will address me as Master. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she responded.

“Good. Now I want you to awaken, Susan. One, two, three.”

With the number three, Susan opened her eyes.

“What were we talking about?” she asked. “I must have drifted off for a moment.”

“That’s quite alright. You were starting to tell me about your work. But why don’t you hold off for just a moment. I live near the next bus stop. Would you like to join me for a cup of coffee and we can continue our conversation?”

“That would be lovely,” she said with a big, beautiful smile.

The bus stopped, and taking her hand I stepped off. We strolled to my apartment, chatting idly.

When we’d gotten in the door, and I’d shut it behind us, I touched her cheek and spoke the key words, “deep, deep asleep”.

As I gave her this post-hypnotic signal, Susan’s eyes closed and her body relaxed. She was again in a deep hypnotic sleep. I knew that she’d follow any command I gave her; she was mine to play with in any way that I chose.

“Susan, have you ever been been to a nudist colony?” I asked.

“No, Master,” she replied.

“Have you ever been skinny-dipping?”

“No, Master.”

“How would you feel about undressing in front of a group of strangers who weren’t wearing any clothing?”

“I’d be shy, Master. I don’t think I’d want to do that.”

OK, Susan. We’re going to visit a nudist camp. In fact, we’re going to spend the weekend there. We’re at the nudist camp now. When I snap my fingers you will open your eyes but stay deeply asleep. You’ll notice dozens of attractive people all around, none of them wearing any clothing. People will be playing volleyball, swimming, playing frisbee, lying on the grass, chatting, and all of them, men and women will be totally nude.”

With this command, I snapped my fingers. Susan opened her eyes began peering around. An expression of slightly shocked astonishment came over her features.

“The next person who talks to you, Susan, will be the director of the nudist camp.”

“Hello Susan,” I said.

“Hi,” she replied.

“My name is Rick and I’m the director of Sunny Acres. We’re delighted to have you with us for the weekend. As you can see, everyone here has a very casual attitude towards nudity. You’re free to remove any or all of your clothing. I can guarantee that no one will stare at you or be unpleasant. Of course, there’s no obligation to go nude; you can wear as much clothing as you like and no one will mind. Whenever you’re comfortable, feel free to undress.”

“Well, since everyone else is going nude, I suppose that I should too,” she said.

Her manner was somewhat hesitant, but she moved her hands to her blouse and slowly began to unbutton it. The sight of this beautiful, shy woman removing her clothing was incredibly arousing. When she’d finished unbuttoning her blouse, she very slowly and reluctantly tugged the ends out of her skirt and began to slide it off her shoulders. Her eyes were lowered and a blush began to spread over her face and across her now-bared breasts. Her breasts were incredible. Firm, full, perfectly rounded, requiring no support. Each was tipped with a large, lovely pink nipple.

By this time, I had a raging hard-on, and I unfastened my pants to free it. As Susan continued to undress, I removed my pants and shirt. Susan was now bare to the waist, and began to unbutton her skirt. It was obvious that she was quite uncomfortable at undressing in front of a crowd of strangers; her lips were trembling, and her hands shook as they tugged at her clothes. She bravely pressed on, however, and was soon stepping out of her skirt. She was now clad only in a sheer, frilly pair of light blue panties. My eyes drank in her lovely form. She was lushly curved. Her smooth, gently rounded stomach was highlighted by an incredibly sexy navel. Her hips flared enticingly. I moved behind her to get a view of her panty-clad ass. Her cheeks were full and round, pressing tightly against the fabric. It was all I could do to restrain myself from reaching for a double handful of her soft flesh; but I wanted to see more of the “floor show”.

As I moved back around her, she was tugging downward on the waistband of her panties. Her blush had deepened, and she was gazing at the floor. She reluctantly lowered her panties, baring her pussy to my eager gaze. Her mound was full and covered with a rich, dark fur. As she lifted a leg to remove her panties, I got a glimpse of tender lips surrounding her luscious reddish-pink opening.

Again I circled her, drinking in the sight of her beautiful, bare ass-cheeks. Her back was long and smooth and seemed to be begging to be stroked. When I was standing back in front of her, I continued with my suggestions.

“Now Susan, I want you to look around and you’ll notice an extremely attractive young man walking toward you. You’ll find yourself becoming aroused at the sight of this handsome stranger and wishing that he’d come over and talk to you. Look up now, Susan.

Susan raised her eyes, and they fastened on me. As she did, a smile brightened her features, and her eyes widened. I noticed her nipples hardening slightly and her breathing deepening.

I crossed the room to stand in front of her and said, “Hi, I’m Brad. You must be new here. Welcome.”

“Thank you. My name’s Susan.”

“Is this your first time to a nudist camp?”

“Yes, and I’m a bit embarrassed.”

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about. No one here is wearing any clothing, and your body is quite beautiful.”

With those words, she gave a tiny gasp, and her nipples hardened visibly. A faint blush arose in her cheeks, but she kept her eyes on mine.

“I don’t know if anyone has warned you, but the sun is quite intense here and you need to be very careful to prevent sunburn. Would you like me to rub some suntan lotion on for you?”

She nodded with a smile.

“Why don’t you lie down in the soft grass here, and I’ll spread some lotion on your back.”

She lay down on the soft pile rug of my living room, and I straddled her naked ass. I began to massage the muscles of her neck and shoulders. As I did, she moaned softly. I moved my hands down to stroke her long, lovely back. As I reached the small of her back and began to rub the dimples at the top of her ass, her moans became louder and she began to rock her hips. As I kneaded the soft, firm flesh of her ass, her motions became more pronounced. I could see glimpses of her pussy between her legs; the lips were moist and glistening. I slid a finger along the crack of her ass. She gasped, and parted her legs to give me access. Her folds were slick and juicy, and my finger met with no resistance as it slipped into her. My cock was rock-hard and I could wait no longer to enter this sexy woman. I dipped a second finger into her cunt and, removing my hand, spread her lush juices over my cock. Again, I gathered her lubricant and spread it on my shaft. I lowered myself toward her, one hand holding my rod, the other spreading her pussy wide. I placed the tip against her opening, and with a single smooth thrust slid into her. She was incredibly warm and tight. Her hips were pumping against me and her vagina was rhythmically massaging my swollen cock. I reached down and slid a hand under her body, grasping one of her firm tits. As I massaged it, the nipple hardened and her moans increased in intensity.

I whispered in her ear, “kiss me”.

With this, she arched her back up off the floor and turned her head toward me. Our lips met and her soft, wet tongue darted into my mouth. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning continuously from deep in her throat as her body writhed against mine. I gripped her breast tightly and rocked in and out of her at an ever-increasing pace. I began to move the hand at her breast—down across her stomach, over each breast roughly brushing the nipples, up to her soft, smooth neck, and down again. As I caressed her body, her cunt tightened and her flow of warm juices increased. I was thrusting rapidly now, long straight stokes. My orgasm was beginning to build, and as I felt the flow of cum gathering at the base of my cock, I slid my hand down her stomach and found her hard little clitoris. As I stroked it, her body tensed and began shuddering. Her breath was coming in tight little gasps and she moved her mouth slightly off mine. My cock exploded inside her. Pleasure overwhelmed me as I pumped stream after stream of liquid into her hot pussy. After the longest most intense orgasm I’d ever experienced, I slowly lowered my body until I was resting full-length against her. Slowly, we both recovered, our breathing quieted, and our now-sweaty bodies relaxed. Feeling completely drained, I told her to lie still. I fell asleep on top of her, with my cock still buried in her cunt.

When I awoke, about an hour later, she was still lying quietly beneath me. Her eyes were closed, her features fully relaxed, and a faint smile on her sleeping face. I got off of her and told her that it was time to get up and put her clothes on. When she was fully clothed I gave her a parting set of instructions.

“When I snap my fingers, you will awaken, feeling fully refreshed and relaxed. You will have no memory of anything that happened while you were asleep, and when you leave, you will not remember having been here. You will remember only a pleasant afternoon of walking around town and looking in shop windows. You will sleep very soundly tonight, and tomorrow morning will remember your experience at the nudist camp as a very pleasant dream.

“Sometime in the next few days, I’ll call you on the phone. When I say the words “my little sex slave”, you will fall into a deep and heavy sleep. Whenever I say those words to you, you will go to sleep. You will not close your eyes, but will be deeply asleep and will follow all my commands. You will immediately let me know whether you are alone. If there’s anyone with you, you’ll tell me when you expect to be at home alone. If you’re alone, you will address me as Master, but you will not do so if you have a visitor. When I tell you to hang up the phone, you will awaken and will have no conscious memory of any of my commands, but will remember a pleasant chat with a friend. Do you understand everything, Susan?”

“I understand, Master.”

With that, I got her phone number and then commanded her to kiss me. Our kiss was long, deep, and passionate. After several minutes, I broke the kiss and snapped my fingers in front of her sleeping face. She opened her eyes and I bid her goodbye, leading her to the door. As she walked down the steps, her body swaying sexily, I was already fantasizing our next encounter.