The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MY SEX SLAVE

by Mountain Man

Chapter 2—Girl Scout Cookies

It had been a week since I’d gotten together with Susan, my sex slave; I decided it was time for a session. I wanted to live out another fantasy, a sexual encounter with an eager, willing, but virgin young girl.

“Hello,” she said as she answered the phone.

“Hello, is this Susan?”

“Yes.”

“Hello, my little sex slave.”

This phrase is a post-hypnotic trigger that I’ve planted in her subconscious. I knew that on hearing it, she’d instantly go into a deep hypnotic sleep.

“Hello, Master,” she said. “I’m all alone.”

“Very good, Susan. When you were young, were you a girl scout?”

“Yes, Master.”

Susan’s clean-cut all-american looks had led me to believe that she might have been a girl scout; I was pleased that my inference was correct.

“Do you still have your girl scout uniform?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Very good. Can you still fit into it?”

“I don’t know, Master.”

“Go get the uniform now and try it on. Tell me if you’re able to get it on.”

After several minutes, she came back on the line.

“I can fit into it, Master. Its very tight, but I have it on.”

“That’s wonderful, Susan. How old are you?”

“I’m twenty-seven, Master,” she replied.

“No, Susan, you’re fifteen years old. How old are you?”

In a higher tone with a faint trace of a lisp she replied, “I’m fifteen, Master.”

“Very good. You’ve never had sex before and, in fact, have never seen a man without his clothes on. You’re not sure how a man and a women have sex; you think that they rub against each other when they’re both naked, but you’re not sure of the details. Who’s your best friend, Susan?”

“Nancy Carlyle, Master.”

“I want you to remember spending last Saturday with Nancy, looking at pictures of naked men in magazines. You were telling Nancy how much you’d like to see a real man without his clothes and and that you’d like him to touch you. Do you remember that, Susan”

“Yes, Master.”

“I want you to remember getting very excited while looking at the pictures with Nancy. Neither of you were sure why, but you both got wet between your legs, and had a pleasant tingling sensation in your crotch. You talked about it with Nancy, and then both of you took off your panties so that you could rub yourselves. You rubbed yourself between your legs for a long time while you looked at the pictures. It felt very, very good when you touched yourself. You wished that it was a man rubbing you. Although you’re not clear on what a man and a women do together, you’re very curious and want very much to find out. What would you like to do with a man, Susan?”

“I’d like for him to touch me between the legs, and I’d like to see him with no clothes on.”

“Good. Now Susan, you’re twenty-seven years old again. Do you have any plans for this evening?”

“No, Master.”

“Excellent. I want you make sure that your evening is free; don’t tell anyone what you’ll be doing. When you awaken, stay dressed in your girl scout uniform. If you have a bra on, remove it, and change into your sexiest pair of panties. When you’ve finished dressing, get in your car and drive to my house. When you arrive, get out of the car and close the car door. When you do, you’ll be fifteen years old, just like you were a few minutes ago. You’ll be at my house to sell girl scout cookies, but you’ll be thinking about looking at the magazines with Nancy last Saturday. You’ll walk up to my front door and ring the bell. When you see me, you’ll find me very attractive, and as you continue to look at me and talk to me, you will become very aroused and your panties will get damp. Do you understand everything that I’ve told you, Susan?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Fine, hang up the phone now, Susan.”

Previously I’d commanded her to awaken from her hypnotic trance when she hung up the phone. I’d set the events in motion that would have Susan on my doorstep within a few minutes, believing herself to be a randy young virgin craving her first fuck.

About 20 minutes later, I heard a car pull up. I looked out the window and saw Susan at the wheel. She got out of the car, and as she closed the door, I noticed that a childlike expression came over her features. She walked up to my door and rang the bell.

The uniform that she was wearing was several sizes too small for Susan’s well- developed body. Her breasts were straining at the fabric and threatening to burst her blouse. The rest of the uniform clung against her tightly, and particularly across the hips, it looked as if it had been sprayed on. Seeing this beautiful woman, with her child-like demeanor and tight juvenile uniform, caused an immediate erection to press against my shorts.

“Hello, mister,” she said in a high, childish voice. “I’m selling girl scout cookies. Would you like to buy some?”

“I certainly would, little girl. Won’t you come in?”

“I’m NOT a little girl,” she responded petulantly. “I’m fifteen years old and I’m a WOMAN.”

“Of course you are. I hope you’ll excuse me. You certainly are a lovely young woman.”

With that, a blush spread over her face, and she lowered her eyes.

“Please, come in and tell me about your selection of cookies.”

She stepped into my living room, and I motioned her to a seat on the couch. I sat down about two feet away from her. I asked her name and then a series of questions about girl scout cookies. As I talked with her, I noticed that she was having a hard time sitting still. She was squirming slightly, pressing her ass cheeks against the couch and rubbing her thighs together. I knew that she was becoming very aroused and, wishing to be discrete, was trying to control her almost overpowering need for sexual stimulation. I slid over next to her and placing a hand on her knee, asked her if anything was wrong.

“What do you mean,” she replied, blushing furiously.

As I touched her bare knee, she flinched and her breathing began to quicken.

“Well, you seem to be a bit restless. Is anything troubling you?”

As I spoke to her, I began to lightly rub my hand over her knee with a small circular motion. Her squirming became more pronounced and her face was quite flushed. Her eyes were lowered, and as I continued to stroke her, her eyelids fluttered shut and her lips parted. I slowly increased the range of my caresses, traveling further and further up her smooth thigh with each circuit. Her breathing grew heavier and began to come in gasps. As my strokes moved up her leg, she pressed against me, straining her crotch rhythmically towards my hand.

She hadn’t answered my question, but after about a minute of stroking, when my hand was within a couple of inches of her pussy, she mumbled something unintelligible.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t catch what you said.”

A bit louder she said, “Please mister, touch me in other places.”

“Where would you like me to touch you, Susan?”

With her eyes still closed, her head lowered, and in a voice so soft I could barely hear it she said, “between my legs”.

“I’ll be happy to touch you between your legs, but first I’d like to rub your breasts, Susan. Have you ever had your breasts rubbed by a man?”

She opened her eyes and, looking at me with a wide-eyed stare, shook her head.

“Would you like me to rub your breasts?”

She blushed, but nodded an affirmative. Her nipples had already hardened against her blouse. I moved my hands to the top button. The fabric was stretched so tightly that I had some difficulty unfastening it. By the time I’d worked the third button free, her breasts had sprung loose from their tight confinement. They were very firm and taut, and as I began massaging them, her nipples became even more erect. She was moaning, a low melodious sound from deep in her throat. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine, pinning my hands against her breasts. I continued squeezing her tits rhythmically as I snaked my tongue between her parted lips. She pressed against me even harder and her moans became louder.

After kissing her and fondling her breasts for several minutes, I worked a hand free and pressed it against her panty-covered mound. Her sheer, lacy panties were completely soaked. She broke our kiss and gave a long shuddering sigh. I began rubbing her through the thin fabric and, as I did, she ground her crotch against my hand.

I stopped my ministrations and asked her, “Does that feel good?”

“It feels incredible. Please don’t stop.”

“It will feel much better before we’re through. Stand up, Susan.”

I rose to my feet and helped her up. I put my arms around her and pressed my body full length against hers. Nuzzling her neck, I gently licked and sucked the tender flesh. At the same time, I cupped her panty-clad ass with both hands and pressed her mound into my erection. I moved my hips against her, squeezing her ass in rhythm.

“Ooooohhhhhhhhh,” she sighed.

I slid both hands under the waistband of her panties and fondled the bare skin of her behind. With a finger from each hand I began to rub down along her crack. When I reached her tight little asshole, I caressed it gently with my finger tips. She glued her lips to mine and began moaning into my mouth. Reaching down farther, I stroked the moist opening of her vagina. Her moans became louder, and as I slipped a finger inside her, her body began writhing, her hips thrusting against my hand.

I disengaged my hands and requested her help in removing her dress. She complied eagerly and within seconds the all-but-nude girl was pressing herself against me as tightly as possible. I ran my hands over her body, caressing her neck, her sides, her back, her ass, her thighs. She was squirming against me, her lips mashed tightly to mine and her tongue thrust deep into my mouth.

Again I broke our embrace and suggested that she help me off with my clothes. Her eyes were bright with anticipation as she unbuttoned my shirt and I removed it. I took off my pants and then slowly, teasingly lowered my shorts. When I exposed my penis to her eager gaze, she gasped and her face took on an expression of delight.

“May I touch it?” she asked.

“Of course. Wrap your fingers around it and stroke up and down very lightly.”

She began to gently rub my cock. The sensation was exquisite. After a minute or two of pleasurable stroking, she stopped and said, “Its so soft and smooth; it feels really nice. But what’s it for?”

I grinned and said, “Its to make you feel good. Would you like me to show you?”

Her eyes shining, she nodded her head.

I placed my palm flat against her stomach and slowly slid it down into her panties. Her pubic hair was damp and matted. As I slipped a finger into her moist slit, she closed her eyes, bit her lower lip, and whimpered with pleasure. I found her stiffened clitoris and gently circled it with two finger tips. She shuddered and her knees began to collapse. I slipped my other arm around her, supporting her body as I continued to stroke her. The trembling of her body increased in intensity and within a few seconds she gave a wordless cry as a series of spasms wracked her. I gently lowered her onto the couch as, eyes tightly closed, she gasped for breath. I softly stroked her body as she calmed down. When she was able to speak, she opened her eyes and said, “What happened? I’ve never felt anything so good; I thought I’d died and gone to heaven.”

“You’ve just had what’s called an orgasm,” I said. “That’s what a man’s penis is for, to give a woman orgasms and so that the man can have orgasms as well. I can give you an orgasm using my penis that will feel even better than the one you just had. Would you like to try it?”

She nodded her head vigorously. I helped her off with her sopping panties and, gently parting her legs, positioned myself between her thighs. I laid the underside of my cock against her wet pussy and began to slide up and down her tract. I slid a hand under her ass and pressed her up against me while pushing my cock down tightly. The pressure on her clitoris and cunt lips was driving her wild. Her arms were wrapped tightly around me, and she was shaking her head from side to side while moaning loudly. Her hips pumped rhythmically, her generous flow of juice allowing me to slide smoothly against her.

Finally, I could stand it no longer; I slid down until I was positioned at her opening and then slowly eased my stiff cock into her. She was warm and tight; her cunt gripped my cock like a moist velvet vise. As I pumped into her, she lifted her head off the couch, her eyes stared into mine and her mouth formed a soundless scream. She was rocking back and forth rapidly, panting in rhythm. I lowered my lips to one of her rock-hard nipples and began to rapidly vibrate my tongue against it. I continued to squeeze her ass from beneath and pull her hips upward in synchrony with my thrusts. Within moments her back arched, a tremor ran through her, and the muscles of her pussy began pulsating rhythmically. I slowed my motions, gently easing in and out as one orgasm after another shook her. I continued to slow, finally coming to rest against her. Her orgasms began to diminish, with only occasional tremors passing through her. Her ragged breathing began to still and her whole body relaxed into post-orgasmic lassitude. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. I eased off of her. As I gently stroked her face, she opened her eyes and beamed at me.

“Oh, thank you. Thank you so much!” she enthused.

“We’re not done yet,” I said. I haven’t had my orgasm, and I can help you to have another. Would you like that?”

“Oh, I would, I would!”

“There are many positions in which a man and a woman can enjoy sex. Each of them has its own particular pleasures. Would you like me to show you another position?”

“Oh yes, show me!”

I had her get down on the floor on her hands and knees. Positioning myself behind her, I eased into her well-lubricated sheath. With one hand I fondled her swollen breasts, while with the other, I massaged her clitoris. She rocked back and forth and we quickly fell into a rhythm that was exquisitely pleasurable. As our excitement rose, we began moving faster and faster. My balls were slapping against her ass and the copious flow of fluid from her pussy bathed my shaft. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her against me, slamming my cock deeply into her over and over again. She was screaming with passion and I was gasping and moaning. Soon we reached the point of no return. I felt my cum gathering and then my cock began to pulsate, shooting massive amounts of hot sperm into her tunnel. The sensation drove her over the edge; her cunt clamped down, making my orgasm even more enjoyable. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and pressed myself against her as the last of my cum dribbled from my now-spent member. Her body had gone limp and only the support of my arms kept her from collapsing on the floor. I eased her down onto her side and, with my cock still inside her, we nestled spoon-fashion. Within moments we both slipped into deep slumber.

I awakened to her caresses. She rolled over and kissed me deeply, murmuring thanks for the pleasure she’d experienced. “Thank you for making me a woman,” she said with a look of gratitude.

We arose and dressed. Speaking a code phrase, I put her into a hypnotic trance and commanded her to go home, go to bed, and awaken the next morning remembering our encounter only as a pleasant dream.