The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MY SEX SLAVE

by Mountain Man

Chapter 3—A visit from Nurse Susan

“Hello, my little sex slave”

I was talking on the phone with Susan. With this code phrase, I put her into a deep hypnotic trance. In this state, she was completely receptive to any suggestions that I gave her, and would willingly act out any sexual fantasies that I could imagine.

I had been “getting together” with Susan for several weeks. I’d questioned her extensively, and knew that she was a registered nurse who provided private care for patients in their homes. I decided that the time had come for this sexy little nurse to provide me with some extra-special home care.

“Susan, I want you to come to my house in a professional capacity. I have an unusual prostate condition, and you’re to care for me today. You’ve spoken with the doctor about my condition and he’s told you what to do for me. In order to relieve the pressure on my prostate, I need to ejaculate with my prostate in a warm environment. In order to provide this, you’re to administer a very warm enema and then give me any assistance that I might require to ejaculate. Its important that my penis also be kept very warm as I ejaculate. I will need to ejaculate at least once, but two or even three ejaculations would be desirable. After the first ejaculation, its no longer necessary that my prostate be kept warm by the enema, although it would be desirable. Do you understand these doctor’s orders, Susan?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Very good. The doctor also told you that my condition doesn’t affect my sperm, and that if you were to get any on you, or even some in your mouth it would be perfectly safe.”

“Now Susan, when you come to my house, you’re to wear your nurse’s uniform, but no underwear. Leave the top three buttons of your blouse unbuttoned. Be sure to bring two disposable enemas with you and prepare them both for use when you get here. You’ll introduce yourself as “Nurse Susan”. When you meet me, you will find me extremely attractive. When you touch my body, you’ll find yourself becoming sexually excited. Now hang up the phone, Susan.”

I knew that as soon as she hung up the phone, she would awaken, and that shortly she’d be on her way over. I prepared for her visit by removing my clothing and donning a bathrobe. It was going to be a lot of fun being “sick”!

A short time later, Susan arrived.

“Hello, I’m Nurse Susan,” she said.

She looked very sexy in her nurse’s outfit. With the blouse unbuttoned halfway, I could see the sides of her creamy breasts and just a hint of her rosy nipples. Her smooth and shapely legs were well set off by her spotlessly white skirt, and knowing that her pussy was naked underneath had me tremendously excited.

“If you’ll give me a few minutes to prepare, I’ll give you the treatment that the doctor ordered. Would you please show me to your kitchen?”

This no-nonsense, professional demeanor contrasted sharply with her soft, sexy face and body, exciting me even further.

I led her to the kitchen and helped her prepare a warm water bath on the stove, into which she placed the two enema bottles. As the water heated, she asked me if I was familiar with the details of the treatment I was to receive. I assured her that I was, but requested clarification on a few points.

“Its important that my penis be kept warm during this procedure, isn’t it Nurse Susan?”

“Yes, I’ll have you wrap your hand around it to keep it warm, or if necessary, I’ll hold it in my hand.”

“I sometime have trouble ejaculating. Will you help me if I do?”

“Blushing slightly, but with her breathing quickening a bit, she replied, “I’ve agreed to give you this treatment. I’ll do whatever is necessary to administer it properly.”

We chatted as the enemas warmed. Her manner softened a bit as we talked, and several times she smiled, dimples appearing in her lovely face. Soon the enemas were ready. Taking one of them from the water, she followed me to the bedroom. She requested that I remove my robe and lay face-up on the thick towel that I’d used to cover the bed. When I was prone, she asked me to raise my knees and part my legs. Reaching into her medical kit, she removed a jar of vaseline. She put on a disposable glove and then scooped a big gob of vaseline onto her index finger. Placing her finger against my hole, she gently insinuated it into me. She stroked her finger back and forth several times, loosening the opening and spreading the lubricant. The sensation was delightful. I stared at her lovely breasts as she fingered my ass. As she ministered to me, her breathing began to quicken and her skin became flushed. The post-hypnotic command that I’ve given was causing her to become aroused. Removing her finger from my behind, she slid the nozzle of the enema inside. As the warm liquid squirted into me, she said, “Wrap your hand around your penis and begin to stroke it.”

The attention she’d been giving me already had me rock-hard. I slowly stroked my shaft as the warm enema continued to pour into me. The combined sensation was exquisite. After about a minute, she’d finished administering the enema and my bowel was full of warm fluid. The pressure and warmth on my prostate was heavenly. I decided to make the situation even more enjoyable.

“I’m having a hard time. If I could look at your breasts, it would help me to cum,” I said.

She blushed deeply but unfastened the remaining buttons of her blouse and slipped it off. Her nipples were already stiff, protruding in tight little knobs from her taut breasts. I reached out my free hand and gently squeezed one. She gasped, her chest heaving, as she stared at me with unfocused eyes. I pressed my hand against her breast and rubbed her silky flesh as I continued to stroke my throbbing cock. Her breath was coming in gasps as I moved my hand to her other breast and continued my massage.

“I need a bit more stimulation; would you kiss me,” I asked.

With that, she moved closer and pressed her soft, moist lips against mine. I stroked her lips with the tip of my tongue and she parted them, giving me access. As I slid my tongue into her mouth, I felt her hand on mine, gently removing it from my cock and replacing it with her own. Her fingers ran up and down my shaft smoothly and expertly.

After a couple of minutes of minutes she broke our kiss and said, “I’m worried that we’re not keeping your penis warm enough; I think I can remedy that though.”

She moved down to my waist and engulfed my member in her warm, wet mouth. She laid her tongue flat against my shaft and began to bob up and down, taking my full length on each stroke. I was awash in pleasure. Her talented mouth combined with the warm pressure in my abdomen to bring me to new heights of sensation. After about a minute of this, I felt my testicles begin to contract. She must have noted a change in my movements, because at that instant she gently squeezed my balls and sped up her motion. As I began to spurt, she increased the suction on my cock, drinking my sperm as fast as I pumped it. I kept coming and coming. This was the most intense and prolonged orgasm I’d ever experienced. I began to wonder when my cock would run dry. As I continued to shoot jet after jet of hot cum, she sucked down every drop. At last my contractions slowed and I settled on the bed in a daze.

She lifted her head from my crotch and, licking her lips with a smile said, “That was very good. Do you think that you can hold the enema in long enough to have another orgasm?”

“I’m not sure, but I’ll give it a try. It would help if I had even more stimulation. Would you be willing to take me in your pussy?”

She blushed slightly, but her eyes were shining as she said, “That’s something I don’t usually do for my patients, but to help you get well, I’ll make an exception. Besides,” she said as she began unfastening her skirt, “I do find you extremely attractive.”

She dropped her skirt to the floor, baring her lush body to my gaze. She swung a leg over me, positioning her dripping cunt over my still-erect organ. Slowly she eased herself onto me. The fluid in my bowel was beginning to seek release, forcing me to tighten my rectum. This contraction caused my penis to lengthen as I drove my hips upward to meet her downward motion. The sensation of her hot, moist cunt engulfing my stiff organ was mind-blowing. She began to slowly rock up and down, her muscular vagina massaging my cock with each stroke. As she moved, she leaned forward until the tips of her breasts were touching me. Lightly she rubbed her nipples over my chest. She pressed her lips against mine and I reached behind her to stoke the firm, smooth flesh of her buttocks. Gradually she increased the pace of her movements. Her hips were swinging in complicated patterns that combined an up-and-down thrusting with a circular motion. She synchronized this pattern with contractions of her cunt, causing waves of ecstasy to course through my body. After several minutes of passionate kissing, she lowered her head to my chest and pressed her lips to my right nipple. This forced her hips forward, allowing me to penetrate her even more deeply. My pelvis was up off the bed, thrusting rapidly in and out of her, my ass checks tightly clenched, keeping the warm fluid within me and my rock-hard shaft at its maximum extension. My orgasm was building; I could tell that it was going to be even more powerful than the first one. My whole lower body, from my stomach down to my thighs seemed to be gathering to a single focus. My release was totally unlike the sudden rush that I’m accustomed to. I began coming smoothly; the pumping action of my cock seemed minimal, and yet I felt a steady, powerful, and exquisitely pleasurable flow. Like my earlier orgasm, this one went on and on. I felt unusually relaxed as my cock continued to throb inside Susan’s warm, tight pussy. Finally, the flow trickled to a halt, and I settled back on the bed. Instead of the lassitude I normally experience after coming, I felt extremely energetic.

The fluid within me was becoming insistent. I whispered my need to her, and she climbed off. I headed for the bathroom and, seating myself on the toilet, voided the enema. As I did, Susan entered the bathroom. Her naked skin was flushed and vibrant, nipples hard, eyes sparkling, and her breath still rapid between moistly parted lips. She stood beside me, and I reached around to cup her ass and draw her toward me. Her breasts were at the perfect height for me to press my lips against them. I suckled the stiff nipples and massaged the soft but firm flesh of her tits. She crooned with delight and pressed and rubbed her body against me.

I decided that I’d try to repay the pleasure that she’d given me and experience some new sensations myself. Asking her to wait for me, I went to the kitchen and retrieved the other enema from its warm bath. Returning to the bathroom, I draped a soft towel over the toilet tank and seated myself on the padded seat. I had her straddle me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tightly against me. Reaching underneath, I gathered some of her copious moisture on a fingertip and began massaging her tight back opening. She squealed and mashed her lips against mine. Her opening loosened and I worked my way into her. She was wiggling her hips and pressing backward against my finger. When I’d gotten in as far as I could, I withdrew my finger and replaced it with the nozzle of the enema bottle. The lubricated tip slid into her easily. I reached down, placed the head of my cock into her vagina, and slid into her effortlessly. When her hips were firmly nestled against mine, I squeezed the enema bottle and the warm fluid began to flow into her. I could feel the warm liquid pressing against my penis. As more and more of the enema filled her, the compression increased. Finally, the enema bottle was empty and I began fucking into the warmest, tightest cunt I’d ever experienced.

The sensations were driving her wild. She squirmed and cried, “Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh, Oooooohhhhhhh”. Her body was bucking on my stiff pole. With one hand I pinched and tweaked her tight nipples. With the other I caressed her ass, her neck, occasionally raking my nails down her smooth back. Within moments, she began cumming, wailing loudly and shaking from head to toe. I continued to rock in and out of her steaming tunnel as one climax after another rippled through her body. Wishing to prolong her orgasm, I began stroking her clitoris, at the same time thrusting my tongue into her ear. She screamed with pleasure. Her hot pussy was pulsating, contracting rhythmically around me.

After several minutes, I stopped my attentions to her button and held her against me. Gradually, her body stilled. When she’d regained her breath, I helped her stand and relinquished my seat, allowing her to empty herself of the warm enema. When she’d finished, she stood and with a big smile pressed herself against me. I explored her back passage with a finger, finding it loosely relaxed and well-lubricated. I whispered in her ear, “do you enjoy anal sex?” She stiffened and in a tight voice replied, “I’ve never tried it and I don’t want to.” I touched her cheek and said, “Go to sleep, Susan. Deep, deep asleep”. Her eyes fluttered closed and her breathing became heavy and regular.

“Susan, you’re eager to experience anal sex. Although you’ve never tried it before, the idea excites you. You want very much to feel my penis in your behind. It will feel extremely pleasurable and satisfying.”

I sat on the toilet seat and had her straddle me, facing away. I grasped her hips and slowly guided her down onto my shaft. The sight of her smooth shapely globes positioned over my cock with her puckered rosebud open for penetration was extremely erotic. I commanded her to relax the muscles of her sphincter, allowing me to slide into her easily. When she was firmly settled on me, I instructed her to tighten her anus. The hot, newly-moistened tissues of her back passage engulfed me tightly. Grasping a taut breast in each hand, I began to guide her up and down my shaft. The heat and pressure were intense. I loved it, and by her rocking motion and the little whimpers that she was making, I could tell that she was loving it too. I commanded her to finger herself, and as she touched her bud, her orgasms resumed. I stroked her nipples lightly and rapidly while sucking on the tender flesh at the nape of her neck, causing her to moan loudly and shake even harder. The rippling motion of her cunt and rectum drove me over the edge. I spewed my final load into her depths. I had her stop touching herself, and we both relaxed into the aftermath of our climaxes.

After resting for several minutes, I had her get dressed, and then awakened her, commanding her to remember our sexual activities only as a pleasant dream.