The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MY SEX SLAVE

by Mountain Man

Chapter 4—The shopping trip

It was Friday afternoon. I had nothing lined up for the weekend, and decided that a hot night on the town was what I needed. A fantasy with my sex slave, Susan, would be just the touch to make it a memorable occasion. I gave her a call, and within minutes she was at my door.

As she entered, I touched her cheek and spoke the keywords, “deep, deep, asleep”. Her eyes closed and her body relaxed. Now in a deep hypnotic sleep, she stood passively, awaiting my commands.

“Susan, we’re going shopping for clothing today. You’ll be happy to try on everything I suggest, and will ask my opinion before buying anything. While we’re out shopping, you’ll accept any suggestion I give you. Now awaken.”

Susan and I drove to a nearby mall where there’s a small shop that specializes in evening wear and intimate apparel. The saleswoman was extremely attractive, early thirties, long fiery red hair, sea-green eyes that had a flash of mirth in them, a lovely face with fresh creamy skin, a trim and well-rounded body. Although her clothing was tastefully subdued, there was something extremely seductive in her manner. I noted that she wasn’t wearing a wedding ring.

“Hello,” I said. “We’re looking for an evening dress and some underwear”

“Well, you’ve come to the right place,” she said with a smile. “What sort of dress are you looking for?”

“Something that would be appropriate for an evening out—dinner and dancing. Not overly revealing, but sexy.”

The saleswoman flashed me another smile and then turning to Susan said, “I think I have just the thing, and in a color that will be perfect for you.”

She led us over to a rack and selected an aquamarine off-the-shoulders evening gown.

“That’s lovely,” I said. “Why don’t you try it on, Susan?”

As Susan headed off for the dressing room, the saleswoman said, “your wife is quite beautiful.”

“Oh, she’s not my wife. In fact, we’re not romantically involved at all, just friends. Susan broke up with her boyfriend recently, and wants to buy some clothes that will help her feel desirable, but she’s very shy about shopping for them, particularly the sexy underwear. I told her I’d come along so that she’d feel more comfortable.”

“That’s very kind of you,” she said with a big smile. “Lots of men won’t go shopping for women’s clothing, even with their wives. You must be very special.”

Continuing to smile, she parted her lips slightly. The tip of her tongue appeared at the corner of her mouth and slowly stroked her upper lip. Wondering if she was trying to invite an advance, I decided to provide a casual opening. In a joking manner I said, “Well, I’m sure that this isn’t the best place to meet men.”

“No, its not,” she said with a coy ‘come hither’ expression. “And being surrounded by sexy underwear all day long really gets me hot.”

“I’d be happy to help you out,” I said with a grin.

She returned the grin, but said, “What about your friend?”

“Let me worry about that.”

Susan emerged from the dressing room wearing the gown. It fitted perfectly. The cut of the dress accentuated the full curve of her upper breasts and left the smooth, flawless skin of her neck and shoulders bare. The sight of her lovely form in this sexy dress, combined with the saleswoman’s sexual innuendos, was causing me to harden.

“Susan, I know that you’d rather not look at the underwear. Why don’t you let me pick out some items for you? If you’ll tell the saleswoman your sizes, I’m sure she’ll help me. You can go to the Food Court, have a drink and wait for me.”

“OK,” she said. She told the saleswoman what she needed and left the shop. The red-head locked the door behind her and flipped the sign to “Closed”. She lead me back to the dressing area and, leaning seductively against the wall, breathed in a sultry voice, “Hi, I’m Ginny.”

I gathered her in my arms and replied, “I’m John,” as I pressed my lips against hers. She returned the kiss eagerly, her tongue probing my mouth. Her lips were full and her tongue warm and lively. I caressed her back as she pressed herself against me.

As I continued to kiss her, she unbuttoned her blouse. I reached inside and fondled her breast through the sheer fabric that covered it. Breaking our kiss, I admired the low-cut, lacy, black bra. It was clasped in front and I quickly released her shapely breasts and pressed my lips to a nipple. Her tits were rather small, but her nipples were very long and hard, and by the way she was moaning and writhing as I sucked on them, I could tell that they were extremely sensitive.

After a couple of minutes of this pleasurable sucking, Ginny unzipped me. She pulled my pants and underwear down below my knees and then began to fondle my rigid cock. As she did, I reached up under her dress to massage her mound. To my surprise, there was nothing covering her naked, juicy pussy; she was wearing crotchless panties! Delighted, I stroked up and down her moist slit, gently rubbed around her hard, throbbing clitoris, and then slid my forefinger into her tight snatch. I returned to kissing her luscious lips and she squirmed against me, moaning into my mouth.

I slipped my free hand down behind one of her knees, lifted it to waist-height, and pushed it outward, opening her pussy. I removed the hand inside her and grasped my cock, fitting it to her entrance. She gave a gasp of pleasure as she felt her lips part, and moved her raised leg behind my buttocks. She placed her ankle against my ass and firmly began to pull me inward. I placed both hands under her behind, grasping the silky fabric that encased her rounded cheeks, and pulled myself deeply into her. She was so tight that I was forced to enter her very slowly, maddeningly slowly. I could feel the smooth ridged walls of her vagina part reluctantly as I penetrated her. The warm compression of my shaft was more intense than anything I’d ever experienced. Her passage was so narrow that I was afraid I’d hurt her, but she seemed to be experiencing nothing but complete enjoyment; her hips were wriggling, her lips nibbled on mine hungrily, and she was gasping and moaning continuously (She later confided that this “zipless fuck”—not something she usually engaged in—had her more aroused than she’d ever been).

When finally I was completely inside her, Ginny put her arms around my neck and, holding firmly, lifted herself off the ground. She wrapped both her muscular legs around my ass and, gripping tightly, locked me deep inside of her. I pushed her up against the wall and tried to start thrusting. Her legs were holding me so tightly that I was unable to move within her even a fraction of an inch. I continued to try, to no avail; I could feel her grinning as I struggled. Just as I was ready to scream from frustration, I felt her vagina began a series of rippling contractions. Her walls tightened and squeezed, starting at the base of my cock and with smooth, even pressure, moved down to the base and then back up again. Over and over again she massaged my cock with firm and exquisite strokes. I couldn’t believe what I was experiencing; I’d never met a woman who had this kind of control over the muscles of her pussy. The sensation was mind-blowing. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was; her kisses were deep and passionate, and she continued to gasp and moan.

The sensations on my cock were unbelievably pleasurable, but I wanted more stimulation of other parts of my body. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pressed my chest against her firmly erect breasts. I slowly moved my upper body, massaging her breasts with the motion, delighting in the feel of her rigid nipples tracing patterns on my skin. She responsed enthusiastically, increasing the intensity of her genital massage and moaning even louder. I reached under the waistband of her panties with both hands and grasped the firm flesh of her bare behind. I kneaded and squeezed her cheeks in rhythm with the contractions of her cunt. I knew that she was on the edge of coming; her breathing had become ragged and her motions were becoming insistent. Her legs had slackened their grip and I was now able to thrust within her, short rapid strokes that quickly brought us both to the brink. I inserted a finger between our lips and into her mouth. Briefly, I fenced with her vibrant tongue and then, leaning backwards to create a space between our bodies, I touched her clitoris with my moistened finger. Instantly, the smooth and even rhythm of her pussy became chaotic as her body trembled and shook with the intensity of her orgasm. Unable to hold out any longer, I began to cum. We clung to each other, gasping and shuddering, as overwhelming pleasure swept through us both. I held Ginny tightly against me, and she clung to my neck. My knees weakened, and I sank to the floor, gently lowering her with me. We half-knelt, half-sat, our bodies still pressed together as we began to catch our breath.

“My god, that was fantastic,” I said.

She gently nibbled on my neck as she murmured, “That was the strongest orgasm I’ve ever had.”

We rested for a few minutes, then dressed each other while kissing and caressing. I almost gave in and fucked her again, but I knew that Susan was waiting. I got her phone number and we agreed to get together again later that evening (we did, but that’s another story). Ginny quickly picked out some sexy underwear for Susan and, after paying for the items (substantially discounted), I went to meet Susan. She was sitting quietly at a table, sipping a coke. We went out to the car and I drove back to my house.

When we arrived, I put her back into a trance. I had planned on “going out” with Susan that evening, but my meeting with Ginny made me change my plans. I decided that Susan and I would continue my fantasy on Saturday night, and that I’d resist fucking her until then, saving my energy for Ginny. To prepare for Saturday night, I decided to give Susan a set of post-hypnotic suggestions. I wanted her to be so deeply under my control that I’d be able to command her involuntary bodily responses. To this end, I spent a few minutes deepening her trance. I had her lie on the couch and I spoke to her in a low and soothing voice.

“You’re very deeply asleep now, Susan and you’re going to go even deeper. You’re becoming more and more relaxed, going into a deeper and deeper sleep. With each breath, your trance deepens. Now I want you to imagine yourself standing in front of a blackboard. On the left-hand-side of the blackboard you see written the number “10”. Next to it is the number “9”, then the number “8”. The numbers count down across the blackboard; at the right is the number “1”. Now imagine yourself picking up an eraser and walking over to the number “10.”

Her hand clenched as if grasping an eraser. I continued my instructions.

“I’m going to count backwards from “10” to “1”. As I say each number, Susan, you will erase it from the board. As you erase each number, you will go into a much, much deeper sleep. With each number you will sink deeper, ever deeper. When you’ve erased the last number, you will be in an extremely deep hypnotic sleep, so deep that you will obey any command that I give you; your mind and body will be completely under my control. Now I’ll begin to count. Ten.”

As I spoke the number, she made an erasing motion with her hand. I could see her body visibly relaxing. She was already in a very relaxed state, but I could tell that she was sinking even deeper. I continued to count down, “nine, eight, seven.” I intoned each number slowly. With each, her trance deepened. Her head was slumped forward, her lips loosely open. “Six, five, four”. Her erasing motion faded as she lost control of her continually-relaxing muscles. “Three, two, one.” As I spoke the last of the numbers, her body was completely limp. I grasped one of her wrists and lifted it. Her arm was heavy and when released, it flopped back on the couch. Her features were completely slack, her breathing very slow and even. She appeared to be in an extremely deep somnubalistic state. I decided to test control of her bodily reactions.

“Susan, I’m going to touch you on the cheek. When I do, you will have a very powerful, pleasurable orgasm. Your orgasm will continue as long as I’m touching your cheek, but when I remove my hand, your orgasm will stop immediately.”

With that, I laid my palm against her right cheek. As I touched her, her body began to shake. Her breathing came in rapid gasps, and her muscles tensed. She was quivering and panting, low moans escaping her slightly parted lips. I kept my hand pressed to her cheek and she continued to tremble with pleasure. I slid my other hand under her T-shirt and rubbed her very-stiff nipples (I had commanded her to come to my house bra-less). I kept my hand on her cheek for a while longer, confirming that I could keep her in orgasmic ecstasy as long as I desired, and then withdrew it. Instantly she quieted. Her breathing deepened, and she quickly returned to her previous state of deep relaxation. Pleased with the results, I concluded her “training” for the day.

“Now Susan, you will no longer orgasm when touched on the cheek. But whenever I kiss you on the cheek, while grasping your ass, you will have an orgasm as deep and as pleasurable as the one you just had. You will orgasm as long as I am both holding your ass and kissing your cheek. When I remove my lips or my hands, your orgasm will stop. You will make no sounds while you orgasm; you will be as discreet as possible when I make you orgasm in public. Do you understand, Susan?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied.

“When I count to three, you will awaken with no memory of anything that happened while you were sleeping. You’ll awaken very refreshed and relaxed. You’ll leave immediately and drive home. One, two, three.”

Susan opened her eyes, got up off the couch, and left the room. As she got into her car, I began fantasizing about tomorrow’s night on the town.