The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MY SEX SLAVE

by Mountain Man

Chapter 5—A night on the town

Saturday morning I gave Susan a call. I’d already instructed her to make no plans for the evening, so I knew that she’d be available. When she picked up the phone, I spoke the key phrase, “my little sex slave”, putting her into a hypnotic state.

“Susan, we’re going to go out together this evening. I’ll pick you up at seven PM. You’re to wear the dress that we bought yesterday, silk stockings with garters, a lacy bra, no panties. You’ll wear very little make-up and fix your hair as beautifully as possible. You’ll be feeling very sexy and desirable when I pick you up. Do you understand my instructions, Susan?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. Goodbye now, Susan.”

At seven I went to pick her up. She was dressed exactly as I’d specified. The dress enhanced her sexy body even more than I had remembered. Her lovely breasts peeked out above the low-cut bodice; her neck and shoulders were bare and seemed to be begging to be caressed. The dress clung tightly to her small waist and full hips, accentuating the difference. Her silk stockings led my imagination upward. I could imagine them fastened to the sexy garter belt I’d bought her, the stockings ending halfway up her thighs, giving way to smooth tender flesh leading to her naked pussy. Just looking at this desirable woman was giving me a raging hard-on.

We drove to a fine French restaurant, where we dined on Chateau Briande. Susan is bright and lively, and our conversation was extremely enjoyable. Sharing dinner with this sparkling, sexy woman was a treat in itself, but I knew that the evening had many more delights to come. After we’d finished coffee and dessert, I reached across the table, touched her cheek and softly spoke the phrase, “deep, deep asleep.” As I did, her eyes closed and her breathing slowed. She was in a deep hypnotic sleep, awaiting my commands.

“Susan, we’re going to drive to a dance club. When we get there, you’ll get out of the car and forget that you’ve ever met me. When you see me in the club you will not recognize me. Do you understand, Susan?”

“Yes, Master”

“Very good, Susan. You will go into the club and find a seat near the bar. You’ll order a cocktail and sip it slowly. Men may ask you to dance or wish to talk with you, but you will discourage them. You’ll have no desire to dance or talk with any of them. At some point in the evening, I’ll ask you to dance. You’ll find me very attractive and will be eager to dance with me. Do you understand all my instructions, Susan?”

“Yes, Master”

“Excellent. Now I’m going to count to three. When I reach three, you will awaken, refreshed and relaxed, and will forget that you’ve been sleeping. One, two, three”

On three, she opened her eyes and continued with the conversation from before I’d put her to sleep. In a few minutes, I paid the check and we left the restaurant.

We drove to a nearby dance club. “After five” is a tasteful, quiet place with a fine dance floor, a small but excellent jazz combo, and warm, intimate decor. It’s a place where single professionals in their 30s and 40s meet, and couples go for a special night out. I left Susan at the door and went to park the car.

When I entered the club, I saw Susan sitting at a small table near the bar. As I stood in the door watching, a man approached her, spoke briefly, and in response to a curt shake of her head, turned and walked away. I took a seat at a table about 30 feet from her, ordered a beer, and settled myself to watch the “show”. Men were attracted to Susan like moths to a flame. One after another approached her, hoping to strike up a conversation or get her to dance, and one after another was turned away cursorily. I noticed one man, after making a valiant effort to talk to her, walk back to the bar and engage in a brief discussion with a buddy. The friend walked over to Susan with a big smile on his face, but within seconds was rejoining his pal wearing a frown.

Watching this game was a treat, knowing that I was the one man in the club that Susan would respond to. After about half an hour the stream of potential suitors dwindled, most of the guys in the club having “struck out”. I could see small knots of men eyeing her and muttering. I could imagine them saying to each other, “Frigid bitch. I’ll bet she’s a lousy lay anyway.” Little did they know!

At last I decided it was time for “act 2”. I walked over to Susan and said, “Hi, I’m John. Would you like to dance?” Flashing a smile, she replied, “Sure, I’d love to”. As I helped her out of her chair and escorted her to the dance floor, I couldn’t help noticing the stares of amazement and consternation from around the room. I was loving it!

Susan and I danced a couple of quick numbers, and then the band started a slow, romantic tune. I gathered her into my arms and felt her melt against me. Slowly I massaged the muscles of her back, and then moved a hand downward to stroke the firm globes of her ass, causing her to sigh gently. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her cheek. As I did, she instantly stiffened. Her breath began coming in extremely rapid, short, panting gasps, while her body trembled and shook. Susan’s eyes were closed and the muscles of her face were tightly clenched as one tremor after another passed through her. She was responding to the post-hypnotic command that I’d given her to have a silent orgasm as long as I kissed her cheek while massaging her ass.

After a few seconds, I removed my lips from her cheek. She gave a sigh of relief as her body relaxed. I knew by the bright flush spreading across her face that she was extremely embarrassed at having orgasmed while dancing with a “stranger”. She continued to dance with me as if nothing had happened, hoping that I had failed to notice. After we’d danced for a couple more minutes, I again pressed my lips to her cheek. Her response was instantaneous and powerful. I kissed her for only a few seconds, but her body quivered with ecstasy the entire time. When I stopped kissing her, she collapsed into my arms, still too embarrassed to acknowledge what she was experiencing.

As a new dance started, I touched her cheek and spoke the key phrase, “deep, deep asleep”. She instantly slipped into a hypnotic trance. I spoke softly into her ear, “Susan, when you awaken, you’ll return with me to your seat. When men come up and ask you to dance, you will agree to dance with them if the band is playing a slow dance, but will dance only one dance with each man. You will refuse any offers of drinks, and will politely refuse to converse with any of the men. You will dance with me whenever I request. Do you understand, Susan?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. While you’re dancing, I want you to watch me without being obvious. When you see me touch my left cheek, you will orgasm as you did before, and will continue to orgasm until I remove my hand from my cheek. You will have a very powerful but silent orgasm whenever I touch my cheek. Do you understand, Susan?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. When I count to three, you will awaken, Susan, and you’ll forget that you have been asleep. One, two, three.”

On “three”, Susan opened her eyes, and I led her to her table. Every male eye in the club was on us. I seated Susan, and returned to my table. Within moments, one of the men at the bar approached Susan. The band was playing a slow tune, and Susan arose and accompanied him to the dance floor. He held her in a close embrace and they swayed gently to the music. After about a minute, noting that Susan’s eyes were on me, I scratched my left cheek. Her body stiffened and I could see her trembling. I held my hand to my cheek, and she continued to quiver. After about 10 seconds, I lowered my hand, and Susan’s body relaxed. I could tell by the expression on her partner’s face that he realized that she had just cum. He appeared excited, but also puzzled by this unexpected reaction. He tried to run a hand up under her dress, but Susan skillfully fended him off. As the dance ended, he accompanied her back to her table and insistently tried to buy her a drink. Susan was completely unresponsive, and finally I heard her asking him to leave.

Wearing a bewildered and frustrated expression, he headed back to the bar while one of his buddies approached her. Again, a slow dance number was in progress and she joined the new man on the dance floor. Again, she responded strongly to my signal, leaving the man aroused and confused. The complete control I had over her responses, and the inability of her dance partners to affect that control, was causing my excitement to grow. She danced with two or three additional men; each time I brought her to orgasm and reveled in the confusion that both she and her partner were experiencing.

After about half-an-hour, as she was brushing off her latest partner, I went over to her table and asked her to dance. Of course, she was completely receptive to my suggestion. Out on the dance floor I put her to sleep, then suggested that she would open her eyes and leave the club with me, but without awakening.

I escorted her out the door. Although I didn’t look back, I could feel scores of intensely jealous eyes boring into me. I led Susan to my car, which I had carefully parked in a dark and secluded corner of the parking lot. When we arrived, I resumed my suggestions.

“You want to sit on the hood of the car, now.” When she had assumed that position, I continued. “Your eyes are heavy and they’re closing. Tightly closed. You want to lift the hem of your dress and as you do, you’ll find yourself becoming very aroused. You’re lifting your dress, now. Higher ... higher ... more and more aroused.”

As I continued with these suggestions, she slowly slid the hem of her dress upward, baring more and more of her silk-covered legs and then thighs to my gaze. Soon, her bare pussy was fully visible. As she pulled her dress upward, her breathing deepened and her face began to flush.

My cock quickly hardened as the now-aroused woman responded to my commands. I unzipped my pants and lowered them below my rigid shaft. I continued my commands, “Your breasts are getting hard, your nipples erect. Your breasts are very sensitive now, and you want very much to rub them. Go ahead and do so.”

With this, she began to massage her breasts. First through the silken fabric of her dress and then, within a few moments, sliding a hand down under the neckline to rub the bare flesh. As she did, she began moaning while moving her hips slowly and sensuously on the hood of the car.

I slid a hand around her side and into the small of her back. Applying firm pressure, I slid her body towards me. She glided smoothly across the hood of the car, riding on the silken fabric bunched beneath her hips. Within moments her now-moist cunt was nestled against my stiff cock. I reached down and fitted my shaft into her warm opening. Placing both hands around her waist, I pulled her tightly against me.

“Your legs are wrapping around me, Susan, and you are beginning to move your hips back and forth, back and forth.”

She moaned and began bucking against me. Her thighs gripped tightly and I could feel her calves against my ass pulling me deep into her. Using my hands at her waist, I was able to control her rhythm. She was extremely sensitive to the gentlest of cues, moving first slowly and then gradually faster and faster in response to minute variations in pressure communicated through my fingertips. She continued to rub her breasts in synchrony with her hip movements. Her moans grew louder and louder, face tensed, her breath coming in gasps.

“You have no need to make any sounds, Susan. Your pleasure is intense, but silent.” With that, her moaning ceased, but her movements continued as strongly as ever.

As my orgasm approached, I moved one hand under her ass. When the cum began to rise in my cock, I touched her cheek with the other hand. Instantly her body stiffened and the tremors of a powerful orgasm passed through her body. Her cunt spasmed rhythmically, causing me to spurt strongly within her tight, moist tunnel. I left both hands in position, causing her to cum repeatedly. The genital massage that she was giving me was intensely pleasurable, and soon left me drained. I removed my hand from her cheek, and we both collapsed onto the hood.