The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MY SEX SLAVE

by Mountain Man

Chapter 6—A new recruit

It was several months since I’d met Susan and “recruited” her as my hypnotic sex slave. Although I was enjoying my time with her, I was experiencing a yen for something new. I decided that adding a new slave to my “stable” would be a real turn on. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my fantasies with Susan, I was still most excited by memories of our first encounter, when I’d hypnotized her and had her submit to me. I wanted an opportunity to experience that again.

I called Susan and instructed her to come over, bringing any photographs that she had of her girl friends. When she arrived, I put her to sleep and began to question her about her friends. Several of the women in the photographs were quite beautiful, and I was hoping that one or more of them would be good hypnotic subjects. I questioned Susan closely about several of them. Two of the most attractive seemed to be very suggestible based on Susan’s description. One was a stunning brunette, with long slender legs and bright sea-green eyes. The other was oriental, rather short, but perfectly proportioned and very shapely. She had waist-length, jet-black hair and enormous, beautiful eyes. I decided to save the brunette for later, and focus on Amy, the oriental woman. I questioned Susan further, and learned that Amy had an eating problem, and was forever on a diet. That would provide the entre I needed to make her my slave.

“Susan, I want you to remember the trouble you had with nail-biting before you met me. I told you that I’d studied hypnosis and that I could help you with your problem using hypnotic suggestion. I want you to remember being hypnotized by me. It was a very pleasant experience. Afterward, you felt no desire to bite your nails, and you’ve completely kicked your bad habit. Do you remember all that, Susan?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good, Susan. The next time that Amy tells you she’s having problems with her diet, I want you to tell her about how I cured your nail-biting, and suggest that I might be able to help her using hypnosis. Do you understand, Susan?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Excellent.” I awakened Susan and sent her home. A few days later, I got a call from her. She told me that her friend Amy was interested in being hypnotized to help control her eating problem. I suggested that she and Amy come to my house Saturday afternoon.

At 2PM on Saturday, the two women were at my door. Amy was even more beautiful than I’d expected. Her somewhat-solemn face lit up the room when she smiled. Her body was nicely curved. She was wearing a white blouse and faded blue jeans that hugged her full hips tightly. I welcomed the two women, and Amy explained her problem.

“I have this eating thing. When I get started, I can’t seem to stop. I can stay thin by fasting, but sooner or later I just have to pig out. Susan told me that you helped her with her nail-biting problem. Can you do anything for me?”

“I think I can, Amy. Hypnosis is a wonderful tool for breaking bad habits. Thousands of people have been able to stop smoking, stop nervous habits like nail-biting, and learn to control their weight through the use of hypnosis. I’ll need to run a few simple tests to determine how good a subject you’ll be, but I’m sure that you’ll respond well, and that in one or two sessions, you’ll no longer have any trouble controlling your eating.”

She seemed relieved at what I said, and smiled at me gratefully.

“Why don’t you go into the next room, Amy, sit down in the comfortable chair there and relax. I want to have a brief talk with Susan, and then I’ll be in to talk with you. I’m going to ask Susan to wait out here while we have our session.”

When Amy had left the room, I closed the door and gave Susan the signal to go into a hypnotic trance. I gave her instructions to remain seated quietly, hearing and thinking nothing until I touched her on the cheek. I left her in a deep sleep, and entered the room where Amy was sitting.

“Now Amy, I’d like you to rest your arm on the table next to your chair. I’m going to give you a few simple suggestions. Don’t push yourself to follow my instructions, just allow yourself to respond naturally. You’ll find that the whole experience today will be relaxing, pleasant, and rewarding. I’d like you to focus your attention on your arm now and feel it becoming light ... light as a feather ... as you listen to my voice, you’ll find that your arm is becoming lighter and lighter ... all weight and tension is flowing out of your arm and it’s very, very light now ... beginning to drift upward .. upward ... drifting up ... up.”

As I continued these suggestions, her arm began to rise off the table, at first slowly, but then faster and faster. When it was about a foot off the table and rising rapidly, I countermanded my suggestions.

“Amy, your arm is now longer rising now. It’s returning to it’s normal weight and sinking back to the table. Your arm is it’s normal weight again, Amy. See how easy it is to follow my suggestions, to listen to my voice and respond to it.”

“Now Amy, I’d like you to stand up.”

She stood up, and I stood about two feet behind her. I put my hands on either side of her head, and lightly touched her temples with my finger tips.

“Now Amy, I’m going to pull my hands away from your head. When I do, you’ll feel a powerful force pulling you backward. Go ahead and allow yourself to be pulled. You’ll find yourself falling backward, into my arms. It’s perfectly safe; I’ll be here to catch you. Now I’m pulling my hands away. Feel yourself falling ... back ... back ... into my arms.”

As I pulled my hands away from her head, her body swayed. It looked as though she was being tugged backwards. Within a few seconds, she began to topple, and then collapsed into my arms. I gently righted her, telling her that she was no longer being pulled backwards. I walked around her and positioned myself in front of her. Again I placed my finger tips on her temples and told her to gaze into my eyes.

“Now Amy, I’m going to pull my hands away again. You’ll feel the same strong force pulling you forward into my arms. As I pull my hands away, you’re falling ... falling ... let yourself fall.”

Again she toppled, this time forward into my arms. I righted her, and placing a hand on her shoulder, began to gently rock her back and forth as I gazed into her eyes.

“Continue to look into my eyes, Amy. As you do, you’ll find yourself becoming relaxed ... more and more relaxed. As you gaze into my eyes you’ll notice your legs becoming heavy ... relaxed and heavy ... your arms are becoming relaxed ... and heavy ... your body is relaxing ... becoming very relaxed and heavy ... your head is relaxing ... relaxed .. your whole body is relaxed ... and heavy ... relaxed ... and heavy .. now your eyes are becoming heavy ... very heavy ... and you are going to sleep ... deep asleep ... deeper and deeper ... feel how pleasant it is let your heavy eyelids close ... sinking down ... down .. heavy ... so heavy ... it’s so pleasant to let them close and to sleep.”

As I continued my suggestions in a low monotonous voice, her eyes began to droop. Gradually, they sank lower and lower. She struggled briefly to open them, but with no success. After several seconds, she stopped trying and her eyes closed. Her features continued to relax. Within a few moments, her chin was resting on her chest, her entire body very limp and relaxed.

“You’re deeply asleep now, Amy ... Deeper and deeper with each breath. You’re listening only to my voice, Amy ... responding only to me. You find my voice very pleasant, Amy. It’s so easy to listen to my voice and obey my commands. You’re able to respond completely now, Amy, and you wish to do so.”

“You’re going deeper and deeper asleep, Amy. Nothing will awaken you until I awaken you. Your attention is totally focused on my voice, and you will obey all my commands. Now Amy, I want you to hold your left arm out to your side. Your arm is becoming very stiff. All the muscles are tightening and it’s very stiff, so stiff that you’re unable to lower it. I want you to try to lower your arm now, Amy, but you’ll find that you’re unable to do so.”

With the last command, I could see the muscles in her arm tighten and it trembled slightly. Her face was clenched in concentration and she strove to force her arm downward. It appeared that she was struggling against an impenetrable barrier, with no success whatever. After a few seconds, I had her stop trying.

“You can lower your arm now, Amy. It’s completely relaxed and you can move it naturally. Amy, do you know what day of the week it is?”

“Yes, it’s Saturday.”

“Amy, when I count to three, you’ll no longer be able to remember what day of the week it is. No matter how hard you try, you’ll be completely unable to remember. One, two, three. What day of the week is it today, Amy?”

“I ... I can’t remember.”

“Try, Amy. Try very hard to remember, and tell me what day of the week it is today.”

She appeared a bit upset and in a trembling voice she said, “I don’t know, I can’t remember.”

“Alright, Amy. You can remember now that today is Saturday. What day of the week is it, Amy?”

“It’s Saturday.”

Now that Amy was in a deep sleep and responding to my commands, I decided that I would give her some post-hypnotic suggestions to deal with her eating problem before proceeding with the “fun” part of our session.

“Amy, when you awaken, you’ll find that you have no interest in eating between meals. You’ll be hungry at normal mealtimes, and will eat a full meal. When you’ve finished one plate of food, you’ll no longer be hungry and will have no desire to eat more. Between meals, you’ll have no desire for food; you’ll have no wish for snacks. Do you understand, Amy?”

“Yes.”

“Good. It’s between lunch and supper right now. I have a delicious candy bar here, Amy. Would you like it?”

“No, I’m not hungry now.”

“Very good, Amy.”

I knew that it might take a couple more sessions to get her eating habits realigned, and that I’d have to monitor her weight to make sure that she was eating the right amount, but we were off to a good start. I had no concerns over my ability to monitor her; I was sure that I’d be seeing Amy regularly! Now that “business” had been taken care of, I was ready to play with her.

“You’d like to take your blouse off, Amy.”

Amy unfastened her blouse and removed it, revealing a nicely shaped set of tits, encased in a thin cotton bra, and a taut, trim stomach. Her skin was a dusky olive color, very smooth and even.

“Take your bra off now, Amy.”

She unclasped it, freeing her breasts. They were beautiful. Not as rounded as Susan’s, more pointed, gathering toward large, full, dark nipples. They stood upright, unsupported, soft and lovely.

“You’re feeling sexy now, Amy, very sexy. My voice is turning you on, making you hot. Your breasts are getting hard, Amy; your nipples are becoming erect. You want to be touched, Amy; you want to be touched very badly.”

As I gave her these suggestions of arousal, her breathing quickened. Her breasts gathered even more toward her nipples, which became long and stiff. She began to sigh and rub her thighs together slowly, causing her hips to sway.

You find me very attractive, Amy, attractive and sexy. You’d like me to touch you, wouldn’t you, Amy?”

“Yes, please touch me,” she sighed.

I moved forward, and took one of her firm breasts into my hand. I gently massaged the tight flesh and stiff nipple. I moved closer and put an arm around her. I stroked her smooth back and her blue jeans-covered ass as I pressed my lips to hers. She responded passionately, putting her arms around me and pulling herself tightly against me. I slid my tongue into her mouth, and she sucked it deep inside, massaging it with her tender lips.

She wrapped her arms around me and began to massage my ass while grinding her crotch against my bulging erection. I couldn’t believe how hot this woman was! After a minute or two of this, she reached around front and deftly unfastened my pants. She reached inside from behind and stroked my bare ass, running her fingers up and down the crack and then gently squeezing my balls, while forcing her tongue into my mouth as far as it would go. Leaving my balls cupped in one hand, she pulled the other hand out and moved it around front. Dipping back into my pants, she grasped my shaft and began to stroke it lightly but rapidly. As she ministered to me, she was moaning and squirming. Her eyes were still closed, her lips parted, and her chest was heaving rapidly.

My excitement rose quickly. As I approached my climax, she removed her hands, and quickly unbuttoned her jeans. She stepped out of them, drawing her panties down in the same motion. I mimicked her movements. She now stood nude before me. My eyes were drawn to her wide hips and then inward, to the silky, coal-black hair that densely covered her lush mound. I continued my commands.

“Amy, you want to suck my cock. You want to suck my cock more than anything in the world. You may do so, Amy.”

With that, she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She tightened her lips around my shaft and sucked it deep into her. She began to bob her head back and forth, maintaining an incredible suction. Within moments I was on the edge of orgasm. Wanting to save my cum for her pussy, I told her to stop sucking and to stand.

Again I pressed myself against her, delighting in the feel of her soft naked flesh against me. My cock slipped between her warm, moist lips and I rocked back and forth against her. The sensation was incredible. Although I hadn’t entered her yet, her thighs and hot wet slit enclosed me snuggly. My arms were tightly wrapped around her, and I was kissing and nibbling on her face, her neck, her shoulders. She was sighing heavily, and rubbing against me rhythmically.

Although I was immersed in pleasure, I wanted to feel my cock inside her cunt. I disengaged from her, and taking hold of her hands, sank onto the couch. I pulled her downward so that she was straddling me. Her juicy pussy was pressed tightly against my throbbing cock. I took ahold of her hips and raised her upward enough to allow my cock to rise. I positioned my tip at her entrance and slowly eased into her. She was wet and tight. I pushed her downward as far as I could, and paused to relish the sensation. I gently fondled both her breasts, enjoying the feel of her extremely stiff nipples under my palms. I slid my hands around her back and massaged the smooth flesh. Her naked breasts were pressed tightly against my chest.

After a couple of minutes, I grasped her hips and began to guide her up and down. As I did, I continued my suggestions.

“Amy, I want you to move up and down on my cock now. You’re to move with a very smooth, slow, even rhythm. You’ll find the sensation of my cock moving inside your vagina will be extremely pleasurable. You’ll be close to orgasm very quickly, but you’re not to cum until I tell you that you may, Amy. You won’t be able to orgasm until I tell you to.”

With that, she began to slide up and down with very slow and controlled motions. The sensation was exquisite. Her breath was ragged, and after a couple of minutes of this slow stroking, her body was trembling. She was on the brink of orgasm, but my command held her back from release.

“Amy, you’re so close to cumming now, and you want to cum badly. It feels so-o-o-o-o good, Amy, so-o-o-o-o-o good”

Amy was moaning now. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. She was gasping, quick, shallow breaths. She continued to slide up and down, smoothly and regularly. I was on the verge of cumming myself. I slid a finger into her anus, and massaged my cock with a fingertip through the thin wall of flesh. As my balls contracted and I felt the cum rising, I whispered in her ear, “You may cum now, Amy.”

Her entire body began to convulse. As I spurted into her, her vagina clamped down on me and began to massage my cock rhythmically. Both of us were wailing our pleasure loudly. After a short time, my pumping action began to fade. Her orgasm continued on, however, her body shaking, her breathing extremely short and rapid, moaning and crying. I stroked my finger in and out of her behind, adding to the sensations that were keeping her on the crest of pleasure. Her orgasm must have lasted at least two minutes. Finally, her body began to quiet. I told her that she could stop moving; her trembling faded and her breathing began to still. In a short time, she was once again relaxed. I stroked her back, shoulders and ass, delighting in the afterglow.

After we’d rested a few minutes, I commanded her to get up and don her clothing. When she was dressed, I gave her a final set of post-hypnotic commands. I instructed her to respond to the same signals that I use to put Susan into a deep hypnotic state. I also instructed her to forget having undressed and had sex with me, suggesting that she’d remember only the portion of our “session” in which I’d dealt with her eating habits. I also suggested that she’d feel a need to return in a few days for another hypnotic treatment. I then woke her from her trance, and requested that she sit quietly for a moment while I spoke again with Susan.

I entered the other room, touched Susan on the cheek and then instructed her to awaken. We joined Amy, who thanked me profusely.

“I hope that this will work, and that I won’t have so much trouble with my diet.”

“I’m sure you’ll be very pleased with the long-term results. Come back and see me soon.”

The smile on my face didn’t fade until long after the two women had driven off.

* * *